*throws career into the garbage can*

*throws career into the garbage can*

Attached: file.png (1000x600, 694K)

Look bro. I'm not trying to offend you here but I am wondering why the hell you posted this stuff as a thread instead of the /nba/ general. 99% of the people browsing the general care only about association football. Basketball doesn't matter to us. We don't know the guy in your pic.

Thanks in advance, brother.

OP is a MLS player retard

Attached: lelz.png (1000x600, 700K)

Unironically divegrass and their obnoxious fans should have their own board to stink up instead of this one

anywhere he would have gone would be a contender. He just wanted some teammates that could hit a jumpshot

I think Jimmy cares more about playing his best and
why do you need 100 soccer threads at a time? you guys have generals too you know

Attached: Jimmer Ferdette.png (1000x600, 703K)

>I think Jimmy cares more about playing his best

The fuck does this even mean? He couldn't have played his best in Philly, on a better team surrounded with better talent?

He went to Miami so he could upload Snapchat stories with DJ Kahled and DUHWAYNE Wade.

Attached: DJKhalid.jpg (851x408, 37K)

the east is even worse than last year. why not go to the place you want to be and cruise to a conference final

lmao fuck you nigger

Nobody that matters cares about soccer.
Faggot.

>toothpaste
Lol

Why so many triggered brown ppl ITT?

getting 4 times all star on east is easier for him than to win a chip and former puts him into hall of fame.

>Miami thots and unlimited coke

Nah, he knows what he's doing

We obviously need 20 threads going at once shitting on that Messi guy

fuck soccer, but the rest of this is correct
literally who? and why?

Well done fellow Dutchy, you triggered the muricanas hard.

This guy knows

>file name