Finally, it’s settled once and for all

Finally, it’s settled once and for all.

Attached: C5A77D60-627A-4083-BA4D-C17A6E813856.png (469x593, 580K)

It's been settled since 2016. Messoy is a choking manlet

>n-no!! W-what about the 4th goal against 9 man Ponferradina!+!!1!??

Messi is a better footballer than Ronaldo. Even if Messi won zero trophies and Ronaldo won a hundred, this fact would not change. Pedro has won more trophies than either but nobody calls him the GOAT

Attached: 669.jpg (370x529, 26K)

Quite a surrealist image, something out of a Dali painting one might say, but in no way, shape or form does this constitute an argument.

no

Attached: chau.png (600x333, 543K)

its been settled for a while now that Ronaldo fanboys are truly delusional and disgustingly homosexual.

Dont worry tho, you are entitled to your stupid stupid opinion

I don't get it. Where is the player that performed for his country in that image?

both players are shit

Im a bettrr footballer than Messi, even if i never even played the sport this fact would not change. Even if Messi has more trophies than me

Fuck you for making another one of these messi ronaldo threads

Attached: AA30214A-1AF7-4E73-9882-5F57A5091371.jpg (1000x1061, 69K)

Attached: 4E929D20-211F-4D01-86BF-54963685CB6E.png (535x535, 545K)

Attached: medel_vs_messi17.gif (480x250, 1.3M)

are messi threads the most succesful bait of /sp?

like 5 bait threads this morning already lmao

>Using the nations league as an argument
I could understand having the Euro win in this picture but Messi winning the olympic medal is more impressive than ronaldo playing 2 games and doing nothing in one of them for the NL "trophy"

amerimutt female NT posting has been all the rage recently

Neither perform for their country, Ronaldo just got bailed out in 2 tournaments by his teammates when it mattered. They're both frauds.

ah yeah I remember that world cup final that ronaldo played in

No one fucking cares about this shit anymore. That's it now. NO MORE MESSI RONALDO THREADS.

Jasus lads, you Wouldn't be getting bollox shite in the gaa. good luck

does this guy ever not post about messi? It was pretty calm before copa but now he's showing his mental illness again. what does he do in his free time? does he sleep? how does he support himself?

I miss Supermac's desu

Now this is just dumb. You must be from Pakistan and a Liverpool fan to call Ronaldo a fraud. Both are top 5 all time. Messi would rate higher than Ronaldo in that top 5. You can decide who else belongs in there.

What's the point of a 28km TTT? The best team won't gain much of an advantage over the others at this distance. Even if the best team is 10% better than the second best it's only a 3 minute gain.

This. Anyone with >75IQ knew that Messoy had been BTFO for all time. Only r*ddit still rated him.

there's another mickey mouse copa the next year lad

You have to go back, Juan.

LITERALLY THE ONLY REASON POORTUGAL WON THE CUP IS BECAUSE C-RON-DILDO GOT INJURED AND HAD TO GO OFF AFTER 10 MINUTES. FINALLY, YOU HAD 11 PLAYERS PLAYING AS A TEAM, INSTEAD OF 10 PLAYERS + C-RON-DILDO.

IF C-RON-DILDO CONTINUED TO PLAY IN THAT MATCH, PLAYING FOR THE CAMERAS, ATTEMPTING HOGGING THE BALL, BERATING HIS TEAMMATES AND TAKING HOLLYWOOD SHOTS, POORTUGAL WOULD HAVE LOST THE MATCH.

The nation's league definitely needs more time until the league stabilizes. Then it will be a pretty good cup