Video Assistant Referee(VAR) aka VarSinso/Is it actually working?

We already know:
>Aguero stomped on his own feet
But VAR still has a lot of problems if the same referees manage the video assistance system.
Why not hire a company outside the football dedicated to the verification of information (credibility)? Lotteries, or contests where many votes are counted, work with this system, why football can not?

Attached: 1elgw.mp4_20190706_194915.webm (960x540, 2.06M)

That was rigged as fuck.

>Hello? Var Sinson? No, we cannot lose to argentina. Activate protocol 124x-b. Okay, bye.

Because that would imply CONMEBOL being a transparent organisation

But he deserved.

An iffy foul here and there won't change the fact that the best team won.

Otamendi runs into him. That's a red for him and Aguero, who is trying to finger someone in the back.

True but actions like Aguero stumbling or Messi's red for insulting Medel (video related) were correct reff decisions

Attached: PREMIER SPORTS._20190706_144531.webm_20190706_200920.webm (960x540, 2.88M)

Please dont badger var sinson, hes a precious asset of futbol. Respect his decision or we will be forced to take measures against those who dont respect him

Attached: 1557251687460.jpg (280x280, 26K)

I always wonder how south America can ever continue with sure blatant corruption, but then sp/ always reminds me they can perform the mental gymnastics of a acrobatic downie

Roger

Attached: bart-simpson-hypebeast-3.png (1024x1365, 293K)

Nope, Messi didn't deserve a red for this. Not even the chimp Medel deserved red. It was an altercation that could have been calmed without the ref going full retard.

Maybe I'm lost in translation cos all the sacarsm in this place but this thread was not made for Messifags. I tried to be as impartial as possible even with the Messi's red card.

As you can see Messi insulted Medel and that was a fault. Reff was right

Medel nod at Messi. If you go physical in a chimpout you're asking to get redcarded

You can't even tell what Messi said to Medel. But even if he really insulted him Medel was clearly the most physically agressive.
You're being biased

Messi pushed Medel, Medel turns to react, Messi insults Medel, Medel attacks him, Messi continues to insult Medel, Medel keeps attacking him.

Attached: PREMIER SPORTS._20190706_144522.webm_20190706_203602.webm (854x480, 2.55M)

My fault, its more likely Messi was saying: "Gary, I'm very sorry for your lost against Peru" It's an option, right?

It's like you didn't even read what I posted.

I read what you wrote but I did not find the counterexample of why my comment is biased. If you scroll a bit you can see the video where Messi starts to say things to Medel and this reacts even more (in another video you can see how Medel reacts to Messi's push) and even in another video you can see how Medel throws a blow after that Messi keeps saying things to him.
Medel loses his mind, Messi provokes him and both do not behave as they should.
I supported Argentina throughout the game but again I say, I'm trying to be as impartial as I can.

From what I understand you can get redcarded for insulting a referee but not another player. Either way the ref couldn't even heard what they were saying to eachother. The sanction was based on what he saw at the moment when both were pushing eachother.

What you don't seem to understand is that cases like this it's not a matter of who started first. They were both fighting so they both got sanctioned for that.

That's nothing compared with other fauls from Medel to Messi.

Attached: 1562445614472.webm (1280x720, 1.91M)

1) IFAB-Laws of the Game 2018/19. Related image
2) For that the VAR was created. Referees and video assistance personnel are always communicated during the match, even without the broadcaster showing what video assistance is reviewing, in the case of the Copa America.
3) Both acted badly but always someone starts. There is no way to defend Messi based on the evidence.
4) This thread was made to discuss if the administration of the VAR by the same arbitrators was appropriate, not to discuss Messi's red.
5) Good night.

Attached: _img.fifa.com.png (673x271, 58K)

That man should be in jail since 2015 but still rules are rules and Messi action was red card

fucking animal

Imagine being so blinded by a hatred of one man.

I'm sure the referee's report will verify what you've said. (It won't)

When will they learn?

this game aside, did anybody notice how they somehow just stop using var since semi?
before that it was nearly var every game

animal
thanks God the mestizaje maligno rek this year

the apezilian elbows him way before he can reach him, though.

test

Not him but if the player wasn't Messi, the scene would not be rare. Argentina lost to Brazil because they were inferior, and Messi was rightfully carded. Is just that.

Attached: a08e85c3-8660-46b5-99ff-4921473aba7d.webm (848x480, 346K)

Ecuadorians are monkeys

Dunno why Messi fags still try and claim he wasn't at fault.

it's never worthy of a card, gypsoi

>Nice work VAR SINSO, as always. Money will be sent asap

Attached: Cristiano+Ronaldo+Cristiano+Ronaldo+Talks+hiGRHWoz0t-l.jpg (594x404, 71K)

Attached: ezgif-1-3292d089f163.gif (480x250, 1.33M)

>soccer is so gay that you can be removed from the game for saying mean things to someone

Messoy sucks. VAR sucks. VAR SINSON is based. Simple as.

Basketball

sounds like america's favorite sport