NBA GENERAL

if her bf white she single edition

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 133K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HtrRSsLrtPw
youtube.com/watch?v=WxugoFHsrjI
youtube.com/watch?v=PszozSTwmb4
youtube.com/watch?v=kvGE2jXLBAo
twitter.com/i/status/1147650440969895936
youtube.com/watch?v=YRUlpUkPMLA
youtube.com/watch?v=wJqjYRvn5_E
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

We ready

Attached: 96AFE964-DB93-4A9B-BBA1-67C8CE4575AF.jpg (1569x2048, 760K)

this one was first

For pride parade? That was last month

They didn't get kawhi bros...... LOL

I hope both AD and LeBum snap their achilles

>ok I guess Boogie Cousins will work...

Attached: D-w13DDXYAAPhGJ.png (778x756, 616K)

fuck lebron is such a cocksucker

need a julia gf

Attached: 64663692_140684667031803_4396259508883282624_n.jpg (1080x1349, 231K)

Lakers win the offseason baby. The chosen ones have risen again.

@bruce_arthur
Updated: Oklahoma City asked for Pascal Siakam, Fred VanVleet, and four unprotected first-round picks as a starting point for Paul George. The Raptors believed they were being used as leverage, and believed Kawhi finally, truly wanted LA. And then he left.

yeh nah we made the right choice

Attached: BDD497EE-30E4-462B-BD02-7EFF163DEDCD.jpg (1207x801, 389K)

when's her BLACKED scene coming out

See you in the wcf,legod

Attached: THUMBNAIL_021-8.jpg (1890x1060, 399K)

Unicorn about to lead the Mavs back to the finals

Attached: kristap x titcow.jpg (700x1047, 334K)

Agreed

Attached: 983469850.jpg (1728x1728, 373K)

cope

HUMINA HUMINA HUMINA HUMINA
*eyes pop out of head*
AWOOOOOOOGA
AWOOOOOOOGA
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Oh yes
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Yes gib milkies
MOMMY
MOMMMMMY GIVE MILKIES NOW

Go to blacked.com/brudah

>Cloppers

Attached: 52CC34E6-6EFF-40EA-B331-1DD26D0627E1.jpg (1620x1080, 261K)

She's gonna get chinesed first.

Attached: 241797479.jpg (768x1024, 193K)

Westbrook to the TWolves

No guarantee kawhi signs even if raptors got George, correct ?

Porzingis ain't gonna do shit.

based finn

Attached: 500920.jpg (1605x2048, 543K)

If Kuzma was on Utah literally no one would care or know about him

CHINKED

Not sure if I should watch Stranger Things S3... does the cute redhead continue to get blacked? That's a nope for me...

Delon Wright plays exactly like D Wade his mentor

Attached: BB75F9A4-7536-45D2-A540-42D2531EBC2C.jpg (1200x630, 125K)

if a team is retarded enough to pay that much money, they should be punished for it

Who wins in a 7-game series, Clippers or Lakers?
It's going to be damn close, but I give a slight edge to the Lakers as the Clips' single greatest strength (perimeter defense) doesn't impact the Lakers' stars much. Since the Lakers have plenty of credible outside shooting threats, PG and Kawhi would be most effective guarding them, but that leaves plenty of space for LeBron, AD, Kuzma, and Cousins to eat in the paint. Kawhi and PG also aren't really a great fit together as both are iso-heavy, play similarly, and not really great passers. Lou is still a great scorer off the bench, but then so are a few of the Lakers bench players. Lakers would have home court advantage the entire series as well, so assuming both teams are healthy (they're equally deep and equally injury prone, so I'm going to call it a wash there), I give the Lakers ~80% odds of winning.

clippers in 5

This...LakeShits actually memed people into thinking Shitgram/Bustzo were good

why did you copy my post instead of just linking the thread?

Bron and AD bowing to god

Attached: 77CE661F-770B-4B6A-8EB7-A1D665574B67.jpg (750x789, 135K)

Weren't sports reporters saying that the Clippers were out of the running concerning Kawhi?

WHY WONT ANYONE SIGN CARMELO??????????

HES A SUPERSTAR SCORER!!!

Attached: carmelo-anthony-cropped_io1mu2ypyjad161h8oyk0v4xp.jpg (592x651, 190K)

>kawhi and PG gonna bring pat bev and lou will to a ring
i have been smiling since i woke up, how do i stop myself from becoming a bandwagoner?

She ain't called Julia Finns for no reason.

Attached: 155129669.gif (150x270, 1.24M)

LeGm got outplayed trying to play 8D chess

The battle for LA is going to be the best shit the NBA has had in a while.

And everyone said Woj was a shill for saying they were in the running. Last time I'll doubt him

This
Lakers need to sign him to make a big 3

>next time, kid

Attached: 801C7175-C973-45ED-A7E9-BAC8F9744E97.jpg (750x703, 115K)

>cute redhead
yup and im deeply worried about our guy not getting to hit all those milfs

yup

she looks my cousin

i don't watch it, i just fap to maya

Attached: UnitedFarflungAngelwingmussel.webm (864x1080, 2.18M)

i made that one too

what are the chances they team up?

Attached: The King vs The Big Dipper.jpg (800x244, 44K)

perfectly reasonable. show is chock full of waifus of all ages.

But Nancy is the cutest girl

>2017
>Kawhi is argubly a top 5 player in the NBA
>Going up against the greatest team the NBA has ever seen
>Leading his team bravely against the Warriors
>The other team throws a dirty play at Kawhi injurying one of the best players in the league and throwing off the Spurs rotation
>They secure the victory
>A hurt Kawhi is out an entire season while these tyrants clobber the NBA with power
>After a season of watching them continue to shit on the NBA, Kawhi has seen enough
>Is traded to Toronto
>Leads his squad all the way to the playoff finals
>Takes on a Giannis, Embiid, and Jimmy Butler(All of which are superstars) and send them home crying
>Finally get another shot at the team that ruined his 2017 season
>Defeats them and restores balance to the NBA

We don't deserve him.

Attached: kawhi-leonard.jpg (650x370, 93K)

Does Kawhi still live in Riverside? That town fucking sucks.

Please dont insult my hometown thanks

I'm sure the lakers will give him a tryout

kawhi lives in san diego

both are top tier frecklefus dont fight about it

It's crazy that no one gave a shit about him until the controversy with his injury

get a load of this guy

Attached: 1543267179232.jpg (662x993, 270K)

Nancy looks like a midget version of big sister from shameless.

>americucks

>download updated 2k rosters for next season
>play a myleague
>the fucking suns are a playoff team
deleted it right away when i saw that, what the fuck

based and tompilled.

if she gets pregnant she single

1. Lakers- LeBron will be on a mission with all the haters out there
2. Nuggets- They have the most depth and will try their hardest during the regular season
3. Clippers- Kawhi's load management crap will cost them a couple of games.
4. Blazers- Solid team, but weak at the frontcourt
5. Rockets- still a good team, but older
6. Warriors- No defense but a lot of shooting. Not having Klay will cost them 10 games
7. Jazz- most overrated team in the NBA. None of the guys on their team are top 15 quality players. They will beat a lot of bad teams in the East and West
8. Kings- young and up-and-coming team that won't have to worry about old man Spurs and dead Thunder.

2K needs to patch the game for that shit. That should be impossible without major adjustments.

This has to be shooped

>kd goes to pacers or some gay shit
>75 ovr role players want $20m contracts so they never get signed
>if you play multiple seasons and look at players career stats they always get glitched and replaced with randomized fake stats
2K myleague is pure ass

What’s his status?

Attached: 190B1AF7-B8CD-4355-8964-D32A68A2AF39.png (2000x1333, 6K)

>1. Lakers- LeBron will be on a mission with all the haters out there

Attached: sensible-chuckle.gif (500x289, 647K)

Take the Warriors off the list. Their defense is shite and D'Lo and Curry don't mesh well together. They lost Durant, Iggy and Cook and replaced them with D'Lo and Klay will be gone for the year. I could see them missing the playoffs and tanking for the draft. Curry is also 32 years old.

Lakers wont even have a better record than the fuckin Jazz. The Jazz now have Conley a fuckton more spacing.

I dropped nancy hard when she lost her virginity to chad.

the west sucks, the warriors aren't missing the playoffs

1. Nuggets
2. Clippers
3. Lakers
4. Jazz
5. Blazers
6. Rockets
7. Kings
8. Mavs
9. Warriors
10. Spurs
11. T-Wolves
12. Pelicans
13. Grizzlies
14. Suns
15. Thunder

Is more accurate.

She should wear a proper bra.

How many BBCs has this thot taken?

Oh no whatever will they do without Iggy and Cook lmao Dubs back in the finals. They were better than all but the raptors without Durant and they are adding an all star.

Anthony Davis will swallow Gobert alive. Davis is the reason why the Lakers will be a top 3 seed.

if Steve didnt turn out to be such a great character i would fully agree. slut move on her part at the time. also betrayed her chubbyfu friend. these hoes aint loyal.

Does kawahi have enough of a team on the clippers to safely load mange?

who is the current Michael Jordan of the league?

Attached: MAFEX-Michael-Jordan-Scan-2.jpg (666x960, 135K)

Cope
Clips in 6 at most

Klay>>>>>D'Lo

I know you think they're great because the Raptors are frauds, but the West will be much better this year and Curry will be older and without defenders to bail him out.

Steve is based as fuck

>both are equally deep
Lakeshit delusion hahahaha

yeah I self inserted into the beta in the beginning so that made me seethe hard at the time but the chad is a much better character now.

Attached: 1533233453373.webm (854x480, 2.96M)

Is this a joke? The clips took the Warriors to 6 without even a single superstar

1. Nuggets
2. Jazz
3. Warriors
4. Clippers
5. Lakers
6. Mavs
7. Grizzlies
8. Blazers

Lakers tbqh.

1. Sixers
2. Pacers
3. Bucks
4. Nets
5. Celtics
6. Heat
7. Pistons
8. Bulls
9. Hawks
10. Raptors
11. Magic
12. Wizards
13. Cavs
14. Hornets
15. Knicks

Have fun living in purgatory for a decade, Canada fags.

Draymond needs Looney to help protect the rim. But they don't have the perimeter defenders to stop people with Klay out (likely until January-February) and no more Iggy.

same. really hope steve can get with Robin.

we did and then we won the chip....

Klay is back for the playoffs. Clearly you don't understand winning championships so I have no time for you.

Lakers if Lebron goes all out. We'll see if he's good enough to be the uncontested best player in the world still, in that case. If KD doesn't come back 100%, Kawhi is knocking on that door

+

What the fuck is wrong with them

Attached: 1485452050699.png (500x501, 47K)

Kiss the ring fag feels good being a winner. Must suck being a loser like you.

How does Klay being back come playoff time have anything to do with regular season records you dumb leaf faggot?

The Pelicans have been getting felated since getting the Lakers core.

Who can my rockets get to get over the hump?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-02-25-19-44-10-01.jpg (471x474, 51K)

Sounds like someone got BTFO like the entire NBA

So pg and westbrook broke off their gay relationship and that's why pg wanted out,right

Currently fucking your mom.

Imagine giving a player the max, thinking he actually wants to stay and a year later he still snakes you.

I'm 6-1 betting against the spread for the summer league bros, vegas is bretty bad at making these odds for teams that never played together before.

>muh regular season trophy
Losers mentality. Only losers care about the regular season and thats why they lose.

time machine and never hire morey

Guys, I'm worried about the Leafs. I think they're in a weird depressive state that can't be figured out because they won the championship but have no future. They know they're done yet they still think their opinion matters. It's turning them into very mentally ill young men.

Lakers. Home court advantage for all 7 games is huge.

I refused to respond to the #1 seed Nuggets shitpost

Yikes you sound obsessed. I don't even care about your team and you can't get my team out of your head.

If you're the Knicks, do you trade for Westbrook?

philly should, simmons for russ

no it's because pg was always trying to get to LA, he just didn't want to play with lecancer

>second best team in the west last year after Durantless Warriors is shitposting as best team in the west

Also checked

Attached: 204fa62dff509907d5d5211b8338e82f-01.jpg (1600x2844, 1.1M)

>muh spacing
>muh depth
NBA isn't that complicated. The team with the most stars and/or superstars is better in all instances.

>Yikes, you sound obsessed

>replying to all my posts
>calling me obsessed

That's a huge yikes from me chief

Meanwhile in the 2019 NBA finals

Trades are the only way Knicks are getting a star so they might as well.

Cringe

Is there a more forgettable champion than the raptors?

Durant and Klay were injured and they still took the Raptors with superstar Kawhi Leonard to 6 games.

But i thought it was curry's team?

his salary is too much. they should just rebuild unless they want to end up with Melo era 2.0

so whats the deal guys why are people talking about a raptors rebuild. like with this core in the weakass east we'll still make the 4 seed or some shit behind the bucks sixers and pacers in whatever order and be a 2nd round exit and it'll be the same as its been since 2013. THEN we hit the panic button when everyone leaves next year and we never become playoff contenders again unless we somehow get giannis in 2021

Clippers are better faggot

>with this core in the weakass east we'll still make the 4 seed or some shit
Didn't you hear? Kawhi singlehandidly won us a championship and played 1v5 vs the SIxers, Bucks, and Warriors. We're a lottery team without Kawhi.

When's he joining the warriors?

Attached: usa_today_12583201.0.jpg (1200x800, 124K)

Giannis owes Masai. We can afford to let the Nuggets win this year when Giannis brings it back for us in 2021.

We went from 1st place without Kawhi to 2nd with him. Seems like getting him out of here will be an improvement.

>leaf still salty about 2018 "fake first seed" memes
cool it you hoser

WE THE CHAMPS

WE

DA

CHAMPS

>leafs getting uppity again

We got a taste of glory and it was short-lived. A lot of people aren't ready to accept falling from the top and staying down for the years to come. The more I think about it, the more I've realized to keep this run in fond memory. As it's a real possibility the next Raptors title could come when I'm a senile old man.

Morris just signed with the Spurs but why? For 7 million more dollars? The guy would have been a starter on the Clippers.

WE

Attached: 151746110781.jpg (986x1365, 306K)

That's actually the main problem. These teams are actually forced to put a contract on the table that'll usually put the team in a tough spot by year five. If they don't, the players feel like they're being cheaped out on and are more likely to leave. So they're going to be punished either way.

FUCK HATERS WE THE CHAMPS KISS THE RING

-suck now

>win ring
>get dumped
THE ICEY SHIT HOLE OF CuCKNADA

KISS THE RING BITCH

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: D8_pvRlVAAER1T6.jpg large.jpg (1024x1024, 66K)

Again. This is worse than when they let the pels wreck their locker room last season. I really hope that he follows through and buys a team someday, because this is more fun to watch than the actual game.

He should've been on the bench, anyway. He hurt his leg stepping on David Lee's foot when Lee was on the bench, but Pop kept him in the game anyway despite being up 25.

I feel like that's the real reason why he left the Spurs. idk why nobody remembers that detail.

*, woulda lost to healty warriors

>only one ring
>best player is 33-year-old Fat Lowry
TOP KEK

>only one
sad

I find it hard to believe he won't, his name is bigger than his name as a player

which is why you trade them beforehand. Get good

Attached: 1558194742763.jpg (656x369, 44K)

WHOSE TEAM ARE THE CHAMPS NOT YOURS AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Why the fuck is everyone going to west conference? Fucking go to east. For this upcoming season the hardest series won't be the finals, it will be the west conference finals.

>3. Clippers- Kawhi's load management crap will cost them a couple of games.

Kawhi is playing it smart. No one cares about the regular season. Champions are picked during post season.

How do I have more of a sex appeal and better flirting skills?

West is Best. what, you want to live in a racist shit hole like Boston? lmao

most east franchises are poorly run which is the whole problem

It starts in your mind with confidence bro

WE

THE

RING

Attached: 1547871564557.jpg (2048x1152, 332K)

>Ring (singular)
lmao

Hardest series wasn't even a conference final this year.

Kawhi must have been devastated after getting rejected by KD

>leafs have to watch everyone else win more rings
cute

Where's your trophy? We have one. In fact it's the only one lmao no one cares about your grandpappies rings.

>People sleeping on Westbrook

The Heat are going to get him for cheap and win the East. Him and Butler would be a perfect for each other.

Attached: VlmtEsg.gif (533x300, 2.9M)

Guys can someone tell me who won a ring most recently? As in the 2018-2019 NBA season that ended about a month ago?

Attached: D9SOS5bXsAIYOXg.jpg large.jpg (2048x1366, 1.03M)

Kill yourself

Westbrook
Beal
Butler
Winslow
Bam

Yeah, I’m thinking my Heatles are back.

I unironically want this to happen

Sounds like that would be the best team in the NBA

Attached: 1560816587801.jpg (2048x1366, 1.31M)

RICED

Lakersfags or Leafs for biggest cancer?

You mean to tell me that the Toronto Raptors basketball club won the championship this season?

Attached: 1562464952911.jpg (2048x1366, 1.45M)

youtube.com/watch?v=HtrRSsLrtPw

>Canada

I'm arguing with a friend. Who's the better all time player - Dirk or Dwyane Wade?

Lakers

d wade is a classless flopper how is this even a question

Dwyane Wade

Sixers/Lakers would be a really good Finals matchup

Wade but Dirk revolutionized how a big man can score, both are insta HOF

Wade because defense

Klay should be back around all star break, and you've never seen Dlo and Curry play together. Curry's game is based on outside shooting and crafty movement, so he should age well. The warriors aren't a juggernaut, but they're definitely not out of the conversation.

Too bad Lakers won't make the playoffs

people think dirk didn't have a lot of help in 2011

Attached: 1537327917497.png (685x682, 78K)

ケビン・デュラント!
レブロン!
ニガーズ!

Attached: D-BVxVBXUAEtFmK.jpg (1200x799, 57K)

Pacers are seriously over rated. They picked up some nice pieces and have a good coaching staff, but Oladipo is coming off an injury that could be devastating for an athletic player like him.

Hornets could probably be a couple spots higher than that, which is their main issue. They're not good, but not bad enough to get deep into the lottery. They're probably better than the wizards right now.

(You)

Attached: 44219810_1888594101226622_654747023878127616_n.jpg (764x750, 74K)

how do you read that wtf

kevin durant lebron niggers.

I wonder what anime he enjoys. He must have the most refined anime taste in the league.

Heat, Pistons, and TWolves would all be very fun teams if they added Westbrook.

Japanese people in general like shonen

Will they each get a different body part?

He's a moefag

Nah, he's a normie. Bet on at least one of One Piece, Naruto, or Bleach being among his favourites.

Wasn't someone on the Thunder watching One piece on the sideline a year or so ago?

Any updates on Westbrook? I want him on my Magic because fuck it why not? He's better than nothing. But I keep hearing the Heat coming in hot

It's actually pretty possible. West is kind of nasty looking this year, and they're a thin team with a lot of guys who have bad injury records. Boogie, Bron, and Rondo all missed significant time last year, and AD has his concerns as well. Basically, they have any injuries and they're giving KCP significant floor-time.

I think it was Embiid watching DBGT

I think with the way it's structured he meant to say fuck them

Attached: 1562291312303.jpg (336x311, 18K)

I found it, Steven adams was watching it on a tablet while on the bench

Why we pretending Lebron is still elite

>embiid watching dbgt
oh god that's awful

>pretending
555-come-on-now

Can someone find larry? this general is boring now. we need someone to spice it up

Is there any way that he could end up on the lakers with Melo and JR? Because I really need to see that lineup on the floor with Bron closing out a tight game.

>28-8-8 on 62% TS

>Time to retire!

Attached: 1506437947469.jpg (207x253, 20K)

Grizzlies legit

just how much money do you think the lakers fucking have?

you'll understand soon enough

giannis the elite prime of his career MVP - 27/12/6
SKIPBAYLESS #1 PLAYER IN THE LEAGUE kevin durant - 26/6/6

old man lebron - 28/8/8
prob not elite true

youtube.com/watch?v=WxugoFHsrjI

>is better than Hachimura in every single way

Attached: sznbJxM.jpg (1080x850, 71K)

does he know?

>mfw taking this bait

Attached: 1552838545679.jpg (640x733, 79K)

No idea, I haven't really been paying attention to them. I was just hoping that when they realized that they wouldn't be good that they could at least be funny.

Media and lakeshit delusion.

Hachimura 7'2 wingspan with kawhi's hands.

Lebron is an empty stat player now. Pathetic nice miss of the playoffs lmao. Kawhi would have taken the 2018-2019 lakers to the finals

(you)

cant believe we won the chip bros

neither can anyone else tbqh, but it was about time injuries caught up with gsw after they got all the luck 4 years straight

>DBGT
I don't respect that nigga at all

the Lakers were the 4 seed after beating the warriors on Christmas. had everyone not gotten injured (which Kawhi definitely would have, and more seriously than a groin strain if he was playing as much as LeBron), then they would have comfortably made the playoffs

Giannis actually plays elite defense and got a one seed, not a guy who puts up a few points on a garbage team a la Rudy Gay.

18-19 Raptors were the funnest championship team in like 15 years

Attached: 65EAF8DD-A2C9-4952-9B58-6769183E73B3.jpg (1080x1080, 172K)

Lebron's impact is just completely gone now. The Lakers were better the year before he joined.

(((you)))

why do NBA players watch such shit normie-tier animes

TWolves > Pistons > Heat > Knicks. Seems like the order of likely to get Westbrook...

me!

any seed list with spurs lower than 4 should be immediately disregarded

Attached: 1421270434461.png (789x988, 398K)

If you took what you were watching outside of the house, you'd be legally forbidden from having a career.

why did the fun guy leave the fun team?

>mfw Yea Forums is actually this bootyblasted by LeBron

He never wanted to be in Toronto

bros? is this true?

Attached: D-1sTPuXUAIxv-N.jpg large.jpg (734x960, 71K)

any seed list with spurs higher than 8 should be immediately disregarded

>the Lakers were the 4 seed after beating the warriors on Christmas
how many games into the season was that again? I bet the Grizzlies and TWolves were playoff teams too lmao.

DWIGHT HOWARD AT UFC LOL

>

Attached: 1546833813428.png (200x200, 26K)

memes

I can't wait for fat fuck zion to tear his ACL

>got a one seed
he got swept by the fucking raptors is what he got, he's just the new hawks millsap

janice plays in the east kill yourself

>the absolute state of Spurs fans

Attached: ss.jpg (664x360, 32K)

but westbrook lost every friend he ever had

Kawhi Leonard is definitely a Lucky Star kind of guy

Canada is too cold and ibaka made him eat bull dick that one time

redpilled af

SEETHING

give me some music that isnt hip bhop to listen to

he's right yo uknow

>demarre and demar
>chip
>ever

baby metal nigga

the only coach demarre has been shit under is dwyane casey

all of pops family got the most out of him

and yet leafs want him

Kawhi the type of nigga to own a Rei dakimakura

What's up with Celtics?
Good enough for playoffs but not enough to make a real push.

>42 million
>cheap

Woah wtf bros just saw this on the entertainment sports network watching the new Orleans pelicans vs Washington wizards nba summer league game. Is this true bros?

Attached: 20190706_224414-1024x576.jpg (1024x576, 151K)

wall still shook...

they left their best chance at stopping giannis while the sixers made moves to stop him

Demarre Carrol is the ultimate lebronstopper and now Pop got him to defeat the evil Lakers in the first round.

Then it's DeRozan's revenge against Kawhi in the 2nd round.

This is genius 4D chess by Pop.

How did Kawhi become the most powerful player in the NBA?

>it's backloaded
hahaahahaha holy shit

>Rei
Based and Freudpilled

god I wish I was john wall

no dipshit it goes up because of expected cap increases like every max contract

>muh stats

My god, it's embarrassing how many people in this thread have no fucking idea about basketball.

On terms of trade assets, he's gonna be expensive towards the cap.

Raptors made him into somebody

>advanced stats
>3-6

Attached: 1411860537219.jpg (588x720, 65K)

why are people so high on ingram

>Dwight Howard sitting next to Doc Rivers at UFC239

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

mmmmmmmmmmmmmm

a team killer

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-07-06 at 10.50.25 PM.png (1071x407, 70K)

Kawhi the type of nigga to think EoE was the superior ending

Kawhi ate literal dick here and has a Canadian son

Looks like they're going for character and hoping that it helps Tatum and Brown develop. Honestly not the worst thing that they could have done given the circumstances.

bros is Banana Fish a good anime?

no anime is good

and that will remain his legacy.

yo shutup

sigharoonie any else depress.......

It's gay, but yeah, it's good.

I'm a Mavsfag, I got no reason to defend Lebron's Finals record but he's still pretty much the best player in the game still and if not 1 he's absolutely in the top 3.

what did he mean by this

>beat westbrick
>sign the next westbrick
Giving supermax to non superstars is a franchise killer

but One Piece is actually good

>no anime is good

Attached: 1451861068324.jpg (480x320, 24K)

instagram from paul george
>Thank you Oklahoma for 2 great years, you took me in as one of your own from the day I touched down. Thank you to the fans who make representing those 3 letters mean something. Thank you to Sam and Clay for being the best management a franchise and player could ask for. Thank you to the friends within the organization that took care of my family and I whenever we needed help. The picture shown is a bond that can’t be broken I truly loved and enjoyed the race from start to finish. Thank you OKLAHOMA! You already know what it is @russwest44! Love brodie!

fake faggot all these canned thank you messages sound the fucking same

>One Piece is actually good

Attached: stock-photo-cringe-moment-51401962.jpg (1181x1260, 396K)

lmao empty response nigga drops oklahoma as soon as another star asked him to team

forgot photo

Attached: pgg.jpg (742x541, 178K)

The anime is shit read the mango

Attack on Titan is the only good anime all members of the big belly association agree

waiting for kawhi's thank you....

I wish NBA players would watch lit animes like mononoke or paranoia agent

Nothing will ever top Kawhi's letter

Attached: THANK YOU.jpg (1400x1400, 132K)

my celties will shit on both the lakeshits and the cloppers

Attached: 1490068701409.png (400x500, 238K)

russwest response
russwest44
Verified
Love Brodie!! You know what it is!

>enjoyed the race from start to finish
>enjoyed the race from start to when I bailed 1/5 of the way through

FTFY

Man committed to the Thunder about as hard as he committed to his kid

Should have said Kawhi's a snake and so am I so I demanded a trade. Fuck small market teams thanks for the downtime while I recovered from my injury.

Why would you not make the thumb the other leg of the K?

You still have this guy

Attached: D8_xBa-UcAAIjNi.jpg (900x1200, 171K)

what?

>Man committed to the Thunder about as hard as he committed to his kid

Attached: i.png (600x436, 343K)

>Man committed to the Thunder about as hard as he committed to his kid

Attached: 1557763582934.jpg (1462x1462, 883K)

Yo Lakiesbros you better win this shit. Tired of these nobodies forming super teams to catch up to our RBL titles.

do you think the grilzz locker room laughs on how small his dick is?

Attached: 1532052259071.jpg (1024x576, 62K)

proof kawhi is a hood nigga

Attached: oneofkawhisonlyfourtweets.jpg (891x849, 253K)

1. Nuggets
2. Clippers
3. Blazers
4. Jazz
5. Lakers
6. Rockets
7. Warriors
8. Spurs

Clippers come out of the West, 76ers come out of the East. Clips win.

Attached: 1562205462827.jpg (401x367, 29K)

he was in utah and nobdoy cared about him that's how he fell to the lakers pick

javale mcgee

when did he turn republican ? some time around his injury i assume?

just got back from mcdonalds bros

1 McPicanha Cheddar and Bacon with 2 burgers
Fries with cheddar and bacon
McFlurry kopenhagen
Coca Cola
10 Mcnuggets

youtube.com/watch?v=PszozSTwmb4

What eight words do 29 teams in the NBA fear the most?

>Giannis Antetokounmpo has signed to Klutch Sports Group.

wtf where is my thank you

What the fuck is a McPicanha?

whats wrong with patty mills

no one is scared of his autistic ass

deep fried hood nigga filter

yeah, pop kept yapping

#fuckkawhi
if you dont know now you know.

Attached: 2646264264.png (898x213, 67K)

youtube.com/watch?v=kvGE2jXLBAo

>Comments disabled for video

must have gotten tired of all the roasting

charlottefriend here. hornets are objectively the worst team in the league

raptors/lakers/spurs/thunder anti-clippers broship when?

/RLST/ein where you at? fuck kawhi and paul george

(originally posted in the wrong general)

Does anybody in the NBA like kpop?

its an anti-kawhi broship. and it begins right now

am I mentally ill if I wonder (and hope) that every white woman I see has been with a black man

westbrook to the pistons

Attached: ai.jpg (641x515, 60K)

no matter what race you are, you're still a cuck

Based D12 saw the best KO ever live

My Rapties fucking suck :(

All we have left are bitter tears of cuckoldry and have to pretend Fat Lowry is our GOAT even though he would've left us 2 years ago if the Spurs that he was good enough to be worth paying 28 million a year

Dear fucking Christ, no

you got a ring, thats honestly pretty cool

why these niggas still crying when kawhi got them a chip

shut the fuck up really niggas

my rapties are fucking FRAUDS!!!!!!!!!!!

kawhi is an overrated nigger who hasn't done shit in the west post-duncan

>During the 2019 NBA Summer League action on Saturday in Las Vegas, ESPN’s Adrian Wojnarowski was brought on to talk about the Clippers trade for George along with Westbrook’s future. During the broadcast, Woj was asked about potential teams who could take on the guard’s contract and who fits the profile as an option.

>Not only did the NBA insider cite the Miami Heat, but they were the only team he even mentioned. He also pointed out that the Heat could benefit in a potential deal due to the massive haul which the Clippers sent the Thunder for George.

>“I think the Miami Heat fit that profile. They’ve been a team that’s been capped out. They had to do a sign-and-trade with Philadelphia to get Jimmy Butler in there. Westbrook fits the kind of profile of a star level player, just 30 years old, and that is a lot of money. Could Oklahoma City just be satisfied with getting the contract off, taking some money back that might have shorter-term implications for them?” Wojnarowski stated.

>“They got so much in the Clipper deal – five first-round picks, four of them unprotected, two pick swaps, which really can serve as having an additional pick in the future. They could look here with Westbrook, if they do a deal, not to have the pressure of having to bring back such a great return because they got a historic return for Paul George.” he concluded.

tldr He's coming to South Beach, folks.

Attached: D-xaPTpWwAA_ddn.jpg (931x892, 86K)

“Not 1 not 2 not 3 not 4 not 5” he must’ve been talking about his finals Losses LMAO

Man, shut up. Ujiri managed to squeeze a championship out of a team that was primed to start a rebuild last year.

Attached: o5v4tia0apa6b4047op5nqxe_383277.jpg (500x500, 93K)

did kawhi mog the raptors the hardest of any player?

>elevates shit tier franchise to getting the only ring it'll probably ever get
>franchise does EVERYTHING it can to keep him
>still bounces to LA

loving every laugh my friends

Who is more /ourguys/, Westbrook/Butler or KD/Kyrie? Def the most fun and interesting duos.

Attached: D-02pSDX4AAtfoE.jpg (1386x1386, 350K)

If Westbrook said he wants to play for the Heat outright would OKC try to accommodate him or just dump him wherever?

why did paul george score 5 points in an elimination game? this is supposed to be our competition? lmao

Attached: lebron-laugh.jpg (650x392, 56K)

>Playoff Peepee

who was he guarded by? joe ingels? lmfao

KD became a lifer when he talked about Scarlett Johansson. But he ded rn. So if the Heat do it, they become /Ourduo/ for now.

Attached: GettyImages-1131769999.jpg (1024x683, 103K)

Pretty sure they will work with Russ to get him to a place he wants to go even if the haul won't be great. He is technically their "best" player in franchise history (simply because he stayed) and they would lose goodwill if they send him to some shit place. They already got plenty for George to rebuild. Just getting rid of Russ for some of Miami's expirings like Dragic and some second round picks should be enough.

76ers lost James Buckets but think 37 year old Al Hortford is an upgrade????

1. clippers
2. spurs
3. rockets
4. lakers
5. jazz
6. blazers
7. mavericks
8. kings

Attached: 1442797939616.jpg (1080x1250, 145K)

This retard thinks Derozan is leading a team to a #2 seed in the west
This retard thinks the Nuggets are missing the playoffs

Live
Laugh
Love
Lebron
Lakers

Lebron looks like a manlet.

Go Kings!
This will be their year

once we get Greg "Moose" Monroe back its over for u niggas

shows how much I think about the fucking NUGGETS LMAO

Moose gets a ring right?

Attached: 1549281667080.jpg (1080x1080, 150K)

Someone do a fucking Blazers pasta with Patrick Beverley, Lou Williams, Paul George, Kawhi Leonard, Montrezl Harrell and Moe Harkless etc.

I just keep letting me down, letting me down, letting me down...

Y’all niggas is strange

He should be the first in line to get a ring. Couldn't have done it without his veteran leadership telling everyone that it's a marathon, not a sprint.

Who do you think kept things under control when Kawhi was managing his load? The youngins needed guidance.

Why does Damian Lillard stay in Portland? Isn't that city super white?

Because they keep giving him $200 million dollar extensions

Between his contracts and his adidas deal Dame is going to be the most paid athlete across all sports

Next person to mention a players race is gay
I'm sick of you bigots

more like LithuGAYnia

I remember this nigga missing like 5 straight point blank layups and dropping like 10 easy spoonfeeds. The nba should really investigate

Attached: 26073399_148977419213940_2613699689396043776_n.jpg (1080x1350, 128K)

supermax and no sales taxes. and people pump his gas for him so he gets to feel fancy

is portland one of those retarded states that dont let people pump their own gas

>portland
>a state

>The Mavs announced Dwight Powell's extension. It's worth $33 million over 3 years, but it doesn't kick in until 2020-21, so no impact on current cap space.

I think they changed the rules up recently so some people are allowed to self serve now but someone here said it was only in certain places

Can't wait for the Jazz to dominate both LA teams and btfo all the "muh no stars" retards

lmao jazz are going to get absolutely anal raped by kawhi and paulo jorge

>no sales taxes
>high income tax
ok

now that I searched it seems those living in very in rural areas are allowed to self serve

why do people think donovan brickell will do anything in the playoffs

paul george is the most overrated player in the league. ingles daddy dicks him

Westbrook to my Wolfies.

Cot damn our summer league team is ass juice.

Anyone here ever get to meet an NBA player? I got to hang out and shoot hoops with BJ Armstrong back when he played with Jordan

le funny rude australian man xD

I met shaq at the tyson comeback fight in the 00s

1. nuggets
2. clippers
3. blazers
4. rockets
5. lakers
6. jazz
7. spurs
8. kings

As a Thundies fan, I'm not sure if I should be mad at PG for quitting on us or happy that we're getting a much-needed rebuild. I'll consider it a success if they manage to get rid of Westbrook. God am I tired of him.

One time I was at Six Flags, I think it was 2010, Blake Griffin was there and he had won a guitar in the basketball carnival game and gave it away to some old black dude who was thanking him and thanking god and shit. Nice gesture.

I saw Lou Wil at Neiman Marcus the other day but didnt bother him.

So I guess I havent technically “met” any NBA players.

I know we can't forget the past...

you can't forget love and pride...

It's kind of brazy that the raptors won the championship

I've played with a few d-league guys/bench players at LA fitness before. The weird thing about NBA level players is that they never feel like they're trying even when they're kicking your ass.

Raptie bros, how do we feel about our summer league bums? literally none of them looks good

kurai my life
kurai my sight
kurai my heart in such uncommon places...

these are our starters for the upcoming tank. get used to them

Even Boucher, Loyd and Miller who got some minutes in the NBA already look terrible. Matt Thomas better not be a bust.

fire sale when

I'm so lonely and horny bros

Attached: 1558273738936.gif (500x368, 998K)

>trusting a white boi

Could be a white Klay based on his euro league numbers though.

same bro, gonna fap so some censored Japanese bitches later tonight

>that feel when you want to drink more and stay up playing vidya but your dog is going to wake you up at 6:30 to walk and feed him regardless so you stop drinking and go to sleep after the UFC fight

it is an abstract feeling

will and 11 die, shitty season tbqhwyf

I have a 7 month old puppy right now, and this is currently my situation. It sucks but I feel like a dad and it's a nice weird feeling

you might hate it now but you'll miss them when your dog dies

t. my dog is dead

Attached: 1532543045384.jpg (1024x556, 64K)

i rly felt this user

San Diego needs a basketball team. Maybe Kawhi will convince Balmer to move them there.

Attached: 0F04DDE9-C1A5-4E1A-B601-878D52DB8FC2.jpg (1535x2418, 825K)

Based. Puppies are the shit

I know. He’s my little buddy I love him so much

>dogfags

Attached: 1506370657097.png (152x150, 48K)

lol that dude asked doris out

This game will barely reach 50 points at the rate of all these bricks.

Attached: 1289577375268.jpg (208x199, 13K)

>stinky animals in my home

Imagine it lmao

I knew it was going to be bad, but I was not prepared.

Attached: frown.jpg (435x434, 39K)

Why do people call it an asterisk title? They won it fair and square

the skill difference is pretty wild

it’s a cope

they only had 2 beat a mega team not the super mega team lol that nibba KD only won em 1 measly game iss an astrisk mate

im done watching these bums. gonna go fap then sleep

they didn't beat a mega team, they beat the 2018 cavs

if clips are moving anywhere it's seattle

>it's a clippies win episode

Attached: 1542772753751.jpg (400x420, 15K)

twitter.com/i/status/1147650440969895936

Lechoke and Jerchoke meet

combined their finals losses and choke jobs can provide enough power for the entire earth

Are they playing? How does dewan look?

you're playing the warriors and ur not watching?

Teams competing with the Knicks for free agents probably show these videos to the players they're trying to land. Imagine thinking that Giannis would want to play for this man.

Bad. Guy can't even bully his way into the post. Could be alright on defense.

>and then they gave up all those picks and a young player to bring Paul George...

Attached: D-1YFYzVAAEf-dp.jpg (650x867, 396K)

There's very few wh*Teoids that LeBron would consider bowing down to.

Attached: 1548871824799.png (905x332, 246K)

*CLANK*

Mistakes into miracles

I walked past Greg Oden in a airport once. Was the closest I've been to a famous person and the sole pinnacle of my life. Didn't even have the courage to say anything.

These niggas look gay

/fuckkawhi/ broship recruiting teams. we gots the lakers, raps, spurs, and okc currently

what? where?

lakers
okc
raptors
spurs
the losrs lmfao

bros why isn't Giorno a bad guy if he's Dio's son? Makes no f*cking sense

23 championships between us

Because the gangster saved him from turning into a bad person

Blow this team up. They're all busts.

damn son we out here

we got over it dude

Attached: in the name of allah.png (1200x627, 889K)

Woj reportin Westbrook has talked to Thunder front office wantin a trade. Lmao westdickrider is gonna kill himself.

>The Wizards have released Jonathon Simmons, according to a source

i could just make some fake broship that has more and spc had 28

you literally cant

>Sources say Detroit, Miami, and Houston are possible destinations for Westbrook. OKC never discussed Westbrook with Raptors as part of a Paul George package

My raptors summer league team is getting btfo...

meant 25 but that's still more

we on a utltralight beam...

Attached: 1549486246892.jpg (1280x966, 188K)

3 fags

Whats the difference exactly? AD has a glass body and the Lakers traded Lonzo, Ingram and Hart, the majority of their young core, their number four pick from this draft, then 3 additional players to the Wizards to make cap space for no reason as a result of the mishandling of this very trade, then two first round picks (one protected top 8) and a pick swap for him.

Clippers traded two guys, one of them on an expiring contract, and got two guys in return, both superstar level players. Two of the first round picks they traded they had acquired from the Heat, one of them from the collapsing Butler trade just a few days back for jack shit, and still have their picks in the near future, plus leftover picks from their Pistons Blake deal.

i could if i were a persistent meme forcer like you

WE ON A ULTRALIGHT BEAM

Attached: 51UeOU--k6L.jpg (399x500, 50K)

based. fuck anime

>mfw lakeshow

Attached: ezgif.com-optimize2.gif (460x258, 3.73M)

so the lakers replaced brandon ingram, lonzo ball, and josh hart with Injury Davis, Washed Cousins, and Danny Green and then brought everyone else from their 37 win team back.

There's no way this team makes the playoffs lmao. Anthony Davis is worth 20 wins to you?

So cry if you need to, but I can't stay to watch you
That's the wrong thing to do
Touch if you need to, but I can't stay to hold you
Talk if you need to, but I can't stay to hear you
Cause you'll say you love me, and I'll end up lying
And say I love you, too

But I need someone different
You know it, oh ho, you know it
Oh ho, you know it, we both know it...

Attached: 1547046022943.jpg (1280x720, 356K)

THIS IS A GODDREAM

AD could barely even get the Pelicans into the playoffs with a very solid roster every year. Just not a winning basketball player. Neither is Demarco Cuisine

Many men wish death 'pon me

forgot pic

Attached: download (29).jpg (650x434, 46K)

Ibaka has the 1% top tier genetics

difference is our broship isn't fake. We're all united by our hatred for number 2. I haven't taken a shit since this morning b/c I don't even want to be reminded of him

I'm trying to keep my faith

Attached: 1553246829148.jpg (1080x1350, 189K)

Lakies and Clippies highkey 6-8th seed first round exits

>no source
Nah

There is a common thread here that seems to be the problem but I can't quite figure it out...

they're all wearing white?

this is my part nobody else speak

Attached: 1543095462438.jpg (250x250, 6K)

>kawhi texted nick nurse "im going home"
THANK YOU

This is everything

Attached: download (30).jpg (600x347, 52K)

TLOP reminds me of when my life was in a better place 3 years ago

Eerily accurate lyrics

Attached: 12453635737.gif (320x240, 823K)

PLAYOFF P

Kawhi is like this weird autistic basketball alien that crash landed in Toronto, won a chip, and went back to his home. He's even got the ET fingers.

u ever watch garbage time for 48 minutes?

DELIVER US SERENITY

Attached: 1558564823519.jpg (650x773, 238K)

better plot than spacejam 2

yea I watched the lakers last year

Can't believe I watched this entire game. Struggling to keep my eyes open too.

a much comfier commentary

youtube.com/watch?v=YRUlpUkPMLA

Attached: R-28324-1406366100-1739.jpeg.jpg (600x598, 102K)

LAKERS ARE THE REAL THREATS
LEBRON AD IS LETHAL
L E T H A L

made some progress on cleaning up my flooded basement bros

Is steph, DLO, Draymond, and a couple of literal whos really better than Russ, Shai, Danilo, Grant, and Adams with a bench of Schroder, Ferguson, Burks, and Nerlens Noel

Steph is a regular season god so yes.

okc can't shoot

yes
that okc is not a playoff team in this west
it's like a worse version of last year's clippers

FUCK KAWHI LEONARD

i'm kind of glad we didn't get kawhi. Now when the lakers win and tear through the clippers, warriors, jazz, rockets like paper, nobody can claim we have a superteam and discredit us.

>Russ
yes

FUCK KAWHI

FUCK PAUL GEORGE

FUCK THE CLIPPERS ORGANIZATION

FUCK STEVE BALMER

TORONTO SHOULD BE MAD AT KAWHI TOO.

AD LEBRON > PAUL GEORGE AND KAWHI

WE STILL GOT AD AND BOOGIE, BASICALLY THE NOLA SUPERTEAM ADDWED WITH BRON AND DANNY GREEN AND THE DONT FORGET..

MUD IS MAKING A RETURN

true, top to bottom the team looks very solid even without kawhi. more depth plus the 2 stars and kuz, very nice team

Kawhi and PG are good, but what's the rest of their lineup look like? They traded their point guard i don't even know who they're going to play there. Are they starting Zubac?

>TORONTO SHOULD BE MAD AT KAWHI TOO
Nah

they still have pat beverly and lou will
bench has shamet, zubac will get some play
not much else but that's the main rotation anyway

Who's the bald midget?

>derozan is leading a team
LMA, Derrick White, Rudy Gay, and Dejonte Murray are more likely going to be "leading" the spurs
shows who the REAL retard is
besides, Spurs are always regular season overachievers

NEW

NEW

NEW

>give up all those picks and assets
>still 10x deeper than the Lakers
AHAHAHAHAHA

Shai and Danilo shoot at a decent clip, Ferguson and Burks are good shooters, and Danilo is an elite shooter. This is the best shooting OKC team since Durant left

Attached: buckets2.jpg (3200x2133, 1.26M)

I hope Siakam becomes a star. He seems like a fun guy

My thoughts exactly. You either have to blame either both of them or neither for what they did

yes, and also you're a cuck in denial

youtube.com/watch?v=wJqjYRvn5_E

fuck the lakers