/nba/ General - WE GON GET KAWHI Edition

Attached: 79E3943F-D87B-4FA3-A513-AB70DF065F49.png (441x580, 130K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gZsKHmQ8H_I
m.youtube.com/watch?v=j0cp_0sE8ew
m.youtube.com/watch?v=SEO7dIKbLxQ
m.youtube.com/watch?v=dr9nRWPzKRo
strawpoll.me/18284411
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

LAKERS SUPER MEGA ULTRA TEAM

Jerry West deserves the GOAT title

Attached: 29419C35-88E8-4A6A-994C-2190D235BDA0.jpg (1620x1080, 261K)

I do not care about apehoop at all but the hilarity of lakerspics getting BTFO transcends sports fandom

Team A

C: Boogie
PF: Davis
SF: LeBron
SG: Green
PG: Caruso
Bench: Kuzma, McGee, KCP, Rondo, Cook

Team B:

C: Zubac
PF: PG13
SF: Kawhi
SG: Shamet
PG: P-Bev
Bench: Harrell, Lou, Harkless

Which team has the better chance in a 7 game series?

I made a thread for this :(

Nuggets tbH

lets fuckin gooooooooo
ty based Yuta and Brazilian KD for carrying my grizzlies to a complete blowout

we didn't get BTFO, we narrowly dodged a bullet. Kawhi tore his quad in the bucks series and we almost gave his injured ass a max contract

>he says this unironically even though his spic team is about to max AD

this is the thread lads

>Lebron & AD
>Kawhi & PG
>KD & Kyrie
>Memeiors and Craptors in shambles
Holy fuck next season is wide open. Parity is officially back.

AD doesn't walk with a limp everywhere with permanent nerve damage though. He's just unlucky

How come the lakers didn't try to nab westbrook in a trade? they need a point guard bad and OKC just wants to get rid of his contract. Could have just traded a few 2nd rounders and absorbed him into our cap

>signing LeBron, AD and Boogie
>phew good thing we didn't sign a guy who got injured like once ever who is also the best player in the league

The Warriors

How the fuck is zubac and playoff piss supposed to handle cousins and davis ?

>yfw LeBron is literally a guy who got injured like once ever (and a much less serious injury than Kawhi's) and the best player in the league
AD has had some bad luck, but I think his injuries were largely due to playing at 5 and bumping bodies with bigger men so much. Boogie should be well healed by the fall and all three will be having way less load placed on their bodies than in previous seasons

It's good to finally rock y Warriors gears again here in the bay.

Bandwagon pajeets and chinks fuck off!

PG and Zubac are going to get fucking abused inside
also Rondo starts over Caruso for sure

The gang is back together lads

Attached: usp-nba_-new-orleans-pelicans-at-new-york-knicks-e1562439852211.jpg (1000x600, 79K)

Smart move. We realized this as well. Imagine mortgaging a decade of your franchise for a permalimp coming off a recent 9 game season and a guy with multiple season ending injuries whose health is perpetually declining.

raptors/lakers/spurs/thunder anti-clippers broship when?

/RLST/ein where you at? fuck kawhi and paul george

So I get McDonalds or Wendy's 4 dinner?

If you havent had your own segment on First Take you can't sign with the lakers

How did the lelkers get BTFO so hard?

Attached: 1560581593280.jpg (1080x1168, 138K)

Lets not forget we are still in the 3pt era and Bigs are outran but smaller players

I wonder how the league even feels about that. There's a lot more parity in the west now but at the cost of smaller or less traditional markets. Imagine if the Knicks won the draft instead of the Pelicans. Which one do they even care about more?

Realistically, who can stop the brothers united?

Attached: 60319925_437079420426985_5105820962155134976_n.jpg (865x486, 30K)

Last I checked that didnt work out too well

>tfw you realize Demarcus Cousins fucked himself out of almost 40m and is back where he started

they still have anthony davis, how the fuck are the clippers stopping him?

I mean, the dude's legs exploded multiple times. That probably has more to do with it.

Migrate here it's the more active thread

Kawhi, Bev, PG all bring a pretty nasty defense, take your pick on who they put on him

this bitch is so hot i'm motivated to go lift right now at 2 am so i can bang girls like this
fuck it senpai gonna do some night jogging and pushups i aint going to sleep anyway

do you know who ad is?
>Bev
>PG
you're shitting me

Not how it works.

>Lakers and Raptors fans so butthurt they cant even follow the rules in the spirit of the board

You have no idea how much im going to enjoy next season

Blazers will turn heads next year.

>Lakers
Signed Lebron, cleared up cap space, what went wrong?

Best off-season. Best era.

is kawaii based or a snake?

Attached: UnitedFarflungAngelwingmussel.webm (864x1080, 2.18M)

does hollywood manufacture stories for a living or do they win basketball games?

you are Tracy McGrady coming out of retirement for one last attempt at a ring

who do you join?

Attached: mcgrady_tracy_g_mp_64011.jpg (1003x564, 66K)

This off season has been perhaps the gayest, or as I prefer to call it faggiest, off season I've ever seen. So much manufactured drama. WWE-tier.

The lowkey greatest thing about this era is there is no way Steph Curry is ever making it back to the finals to win FMVP and the Warriors cuck fanbase refuse to believe it. Warriors delusion (I think they were Lakers fans in disguise) will be pretty funny to watch the next couple of years as they see empty seats in their new arena.

Warriors

kawhi leonard will never be respected in the city of los angeles
he screwed the lakers over and played games with them, fuck this snake, you don't mess with the lakers and think you can get away with playing on our turf by joining the little brother team. you don't get to be the face of LA without playing for LA's team.
clippers are gonna get the beatdown

hi guys

1) why do people hate rondo so much?
2) why do people hype Alex Caruso so much? I'm a Lakers fan (i.e. Lebron fan), but I can't wrap my head around this

Which storyline was most manufactured in your opinion?

>The lowkey greatest thing about this era is there is no way Steph Curry is ever making it back to the finals to win FMVP
based. zoom zooms blown the fuck out. five years of their lives invested in bandwagoning no longer has a pay-off for the rest of curry's career

can't wait for pg and kawhi to get booed while we beat the fuck out of em in the playoffs

rondo is old and not the best shooter, pretty good on defense and at passing still though
caruso looked good in a few late season games off the bench and shown promise as a shooter who is deceptively athletic

Has Skip said anything about the Kawhi/PG deal yet?

I'm rooting for my clippies but it honestly makes me sad to think that the Lakers are about to be a fifth seed. I like Lebron but it's what he gets for going to an organization like the Lakers.

>Beverly
>Layoff Pee
>Kawhi
>Montrez
Scoring 90 is back on the menu, Lakeshits.

Attached: Rivalry.png (1024x405, 77K)

The Clippers and Lakers might actually turn out quite even. The Clips have no answer for AD. Their paint defense is porous as hell.

check his twitter
laughs at Lebron
said he finessed the whole league and took everybody for a ride

Davis will be able to score 90 himself with Zubac and Harrell guarding him.

Don't even bother replying to the Russian guy, nobody else does

i wonder which center will GM Kawhi make the clippies flip Zubac for

I hate the Lakers and am glad they didn't get Kawhi, but they honestly did a decent job of building a good team with the remaining free agents. Lebron and AD are a superstar duo, Kuzma's a decent scorer, Danny Green can get buckets, they have some of the guys from last year. They'll probably get Igoudala or Korver on the buyout market. They'll definitely be a high seed.

AD gonna bully him out of the league

kawhi is a snake
he fucked over 4 franchises
spurs thunder lakers raptors

Antwan can't even bully his ankles to work for 15 odd games

lakers are fine man, who could have they got thats better? dlo? better without him

somebody else lost and got so mad lmao

clippers #1 seed

Igoudala or Korver would likely make them the favorites.

favorites for missing the playoffs

He blooms in the playoffs, and he's played more than 60 games every year since he was skinny as fuck as a rookie. Zubitch has no chance

you wont even seed high enough to get a LAC matchup in the first round. Los Angeles Pelicans will have to get past one of Gobert or Jokic to get to Zubac. Kawhi already 3 steps ahead of you when he kept leading you on ahahaha

Zubac is the slowest lateral defender out there. All Davis has to do is go left and Zubac's ankles will disintegrate.

Anthony Davis feasts off Gobert. Once again, Gobert is too slow to handle Davis. Gobert is great at protecting the rim but even he can't handle the offensive abilities of a 7'0 like Davis. Jokic is a fat fuck.

Hey Clipfags, watch this little tutorial about why Zubac/Harrell have zero shot at stopping Davis:

youtube.com/watch?v=gZsKHmQ8H_I

Can Antwan even avoid getting blocked 3x a game by a punished Whiteside? And then when Nurkic comes back wew Lakeshits will have to actively duck a Portland matchup

Who was talking about the first round? I'm talking about the third round.
>Jazz
>Nuggets
The Nuggets have a plodding interior defense. I know it's hard for you to accept but the Lakers would babyshake them
And Mitchell is way too young to be leading a playoff team. You can count on him for multiple 7-23 games

Why are Europoors allowed to talk about sports? We should ban all their IPs

Sure, sure you've staked your entire postseason on a guy who's made the semis once in his entire 8 year career

His defense by all objective measures is abysmal and actually has been for some time now. I’ve noticed whenever a player that was never the best shooter loses a step people start lauding their defense

butthurt ahahaha i love it when 12 year old spics expose themselves and concede

>third round
stopped reading there. lakeshits are fucked no matter how they seed

Third round meaning the conference finals. Seeding does not matter, I have them at the 4th or 5th seed because brainlet teams like the Blazers and Nuggets will go all-out in the regular season

And the greatest player in the history of the game.

You really can't do anything to downplay AD's talent. He's too good.

>lol, you're just butthurt

It feels like I'm talking to a tripfag from 2009. Why are Europoors so far behind the times?

What's your closing lineup look like

You arent even trying any more :( Stay butthurt spiclets

Davis
LeBron
Kuzma
Green
KCP

Mad the Lakers are going to stomp the west pretenders

I can't believe there are people on this site that think Jokic/Murray and Nurkic/Dame have any shot against Davis/LeBron. Also, Nurkic will take a year to get back into game shape.

It’s crazy how KCP keeps getting money cause he’s signed to Klutch. I’ve never even heard anyone pretend he’s a good player

And the Nuggets STILL don't have a good wing defender. They're getting exposed hard

will barton guarding lebron lmao

yikes that lineup has negative net rating of -7.1. the best playoff shooter would be Lebron at 35% ahaha what a clown roster

That lineup has never played together and KCP+Green shot 38% from 3 last year. They're in there for defensive purposes anyways. AD and LeBron will crush teams with their pick and roll.

i know there's only one true brown lakespic here rite now and the rest are just larping and samefagging, but the quality of trolling is abysmal, that's how uninspiring the lelker roster is.

He's an average NBA player and 8 million a year is not that much when you have guys out there like Reggie Bullock making 11 million.

Don't hide

>Hey, maybe if I post enough people will notice me

Both those bigs can shoot from 3 and davis is agile as fuck.He used to play point gaurd before his growth spurt

Context, Reggie Bullock is getting 11mil on a Knicks team that needed to reach the salary floor. KCP is 8mil on a roster trying to flesh out depth around AD/Lebron that legitimately doesn’t even have a top 30 PG on the roster

>before the season
Lebron is enough
>post-season
How’s he meant to do it by himself?

Every single year.

kriminal pope wasn't in the playoffs last year while danny shot 27% on his way to the chip. i can project roster strengths, you can't. your closing lineup is only better than the tpups. the highest net rating lineup i could clock for your current roster is +5.6. some interesting names excluded.

there's only two neets and me posting rite now and you just replied to me again. why is it so easy to hijack this shit when you underaged fucks are on watch?

>current roster is +5.6. some interesting names excluded
>proceeds to not name them
he wins ur a bitch

There's a certain satisfying feeling in putting colonies in their place. The thread was about the Lakers before it even started.

Lel, an American NEET is the equivalent of a Phillipines millionaire.

Zelda Williams is that you?

I love white girls and I’m black

why would i do a lakeshit fan a favor? he's the one who's supposed to know his team.

Post pics to prove it.

>this is where Tacko Fall is from
Sometimes I think people take living in America for granted.

Attached: 12d12d1212d12.gif (1726x719, 506K)

It's just not fair bros. Two stars simply aren't enough anymore. Who can we trade for this winter?

>going off +/- in your debates

This is how I know for sure you're a retarded third world shitbird.

Hey, aren't you a Celtics fan? You guys have zero stars right now so you would need to make three trades.

you arent even on the roster but you get a sense of secondhand victory when your team gets talked about? that's your championship when you have antwoine and lebron on your team?

you have negative net rating closing lineup

I love brown girls and I'm brown.

Attached: 2b chocolate.png (848x1133, 571K)

Neither of your stars are real stars, they’re Tom Chambers/Steve Francis tier.

Are all the other Germans Celtics fans?

>he thinks +/- is equivalent to net rating
lmaoooooo back to Yea Forums or /trash/
i mean where is even your real home board because it's beyond obvious you dont play ball beyond 2k

Kemba is a star, Tatum will be an all star this year in the East.

why do Germans like the Celtics?

>The yEast

Wow, let's put him in the HOF right now.

>offensive and defensive ratings
>+/-
>debates
i can't. too much spiclet

>Tatum will be an all star

Attached: 1562439844003.jpg (931x892, 86K)

is there one real star in the East?

is there one non-bot baller in the here?

sun-kissed girls

Attached: cf264789893f96f16c1c64176dfdbea7.png (938x1024, 1.5M)

What is there to eat in the Philippines other than rotting fish and your family members?

you cant guard me narrow eye bicth

Is KD's left leg a star?

>it's the year 2028

Tatum got snubbed in the all-star selection. LaMelo must have some sorta beef with him. What the fuck. Tatum was great in the month of January.

Why are you always talking about eating you obese fuck? lmao have to swim to my islands to find food you starving neetlet

>DuskyDravidian

My girl and I are genetically descended from Dravidians. That bottom row is all good too.

Attached: brown miriam.jpg (2048x1152, 364K)

I don't get it

bruh i'd honestly just stay on the bleachers and creep on your girl while watching you fracture your knees to pieces

>calls me a fatfuck
>then calls me a starving neetlet

Quit stepping over your own insults you gook spic asshole.

It's anti-Laker autism. There isn't much to get.

mommy cut you off
now your pudgy avoidant ass needs to work for food
that tripshit clips4lyfe has this very same problem starting out his neetlyfe

If LeBron vs Kawhi, Melo vs George, who can stop Boogie and Davis combo

Attached: chiyo5.jpg (225x234, 54K)

Someone make up a woj tweet about KCP and/or morbid obesity

I reported 80 grand gross income last year. I may not be rich, but I am certainly rich in flipopino dollars.

trolling truly is a art

who gives a shit without an irs screenshot?
i'm warren buffet's illegitimate grandson on a proxy

Is there a greater gift in the world than Lelkers tears/cope?

Attached: B586B9F0-619D-4703-840F-46E06F9692B2.jpg (568x479, 221K)

We’re certainly a lot deeper this year, I’d say we have maybe 7-8 guys that would be rotation players on playoff teams.

Trier
Smith Jr
Ntilikina
Elfrid Payton

Wayne Ellington
Barrett
Kadeem Allen
John Jenkins

Knox
Dotson
Ignas

Bobby Portis
Taj Gibson
Randle
Robinson

Laker troll tears after the Lakers are gifted a championship by the refs. There is no greater feeling than listening to cowfucking northerners seethe over game 6.

Knicks will win 22 games and get the third pick in the draft again next year.

oh shit this og is calling out sacto kingsfags

God I love posts like this
Knicks aren’t as fucked as everyone makes them out to be, but they aren’t that good either. Expect 7-12 pick next year

Who gon get Kawhi?

LALebroners

Solid starters: Julius Randle
Bench: Wayne Ellington, Taj Gibson, Mitchell Robinson, Portis
NBA potential: Trier, Smith Jr, Payton, Dotson

Should legit be out the league: Allen, Frank, Knox, Jenkins

Barrett and Ignas still question marks

Bvlls

No, the knicks are really fucked. They have zero good defenders except for g-league tier guys and their best scorer is a rich man's zion williamson. They'll win 25 games at best.

Knicks are so shitty it’s hard to develop talent, every G leaguer that they call up plays just as well as their starters/blue chip prospects and might only be one or two years younger/older so the front office has no idea whether they found a diamond in the rough or their roster is just entirely comprised of guys fit enough to be the 12th guy off the bench.

I just want to say this: FUCK Kashit Poonard, FUCK Poo George, FUCK the Clipshits, and FUCK the shitkers

Also, the regular season is so irrelevant that guys like Trey Burke can look like all-stars for two weeks and Knicks fans will be crowning them the next Jeremy Lin. Lin is the best example of Knicks exceptionalism. He is a goofy looking gook who looked great against fucking Lakers backups. He got built up as some mythical creature because the Knicks are DESPERATE to find anything to cheer for.

Randle is a starter on a shit team and bench on a good one, those bench guys are starters on shit teams and bench on a good one, all of those guys with NBA ‘potential’ have proven they belong in the NBA. No arguments from me Knox/Frank are huge bust and G league bench material

Yep, my brother is a die hard Knicks fan. Watches every summer league and regular season game, don’t talk to him often but every year he’s telling me the new franchise piece the Knicks are building around. Last year it was ‘Iverson’ Trey Burke, then Frank, before that KP, and before that D Rose was going to give it to Kyrie defensively and Melo would make Lebron have to work on defense.
A team that popular is not meant to be that shitty for that long.

Guys like Randle are bad for the NBA. He literally only tries on contract and by trying I mean stat hogging offensive numbers. The guy is the biggest phony in the league and he's not even the 3rd best Lakers draft prospect of the last 5 years which is really sad.

I still can't believe they traded Kristaps for cap space. Cap space that they would then use on Julius Randle. Holy shit, they did the reverse Lakers process.

1 James/Davis
2 Durant/Irving
3 Leonard/George
4 Doncic/Porzingis

Assuming all players are healthy, which of these duos will work best together?

Attached: file.png (381x435, 378K)

Doncic & KP are low key about to dominate the league

based

I'm 6'2, I can lock up anybody in this thread.

Attached: 1427073264715.jpg (500x334, 23K)

6'5, pussy
good look stopping me from taking jumpers in your face

I'm 5'7 and could easily drop 30 on any of you bums

i'm 5'6 and can drain 3s

Yep, guy averaged like 21ppg 12rpg 3apg and knocked down 35% of his triples last year right? On paper that’s an elite forward, but not even Knicks fans are pretending to be excited about overpaying him nor have I heard even the most delusional convince themselves he’ll be there when they win the chip.

I’m 5’5 235lbs (lean muscle) and I’m actually proficient in the post

i'm 7'10 and i've long left humanity behind

lolkers fans talking themselves into Rondo, Cousins, Javale, Cook is hilarious. those guys are gonna stink next year.

better hope KCP gets his shit together because the only remotely playable 5 in crunch time you'll have in the playoffs is Green/KCP/LeBron/Kuzma/Davis. any other lineup is gonna bleed points.

I'm 9'2 and I'm afraid of breaking in half whenever there's a strong gust of wind.

I’m 6’2 with a 7’7 wingspan

Lebron
AD
Green
Kuzma
McGee

Rondo
KCP
Cousins
Cook
Caruso

Dudley
Horton-Tucker

I like this. I love this. I live this.

Biggest chimpanzee in the West?

i am a sentient homoplasmate residing in non-euclidean space, my FT% is pretty good

can you fly?

Why does Talen Horton-Tucker look like he's 35? Always tricks me when I read the roster and it says he's 18 years old.

>mfw Woj made those two rapid tweets on late Friday night after I've been theorizing potential Kawhi Lakers lineups the whole damn good

It still hurts, bros.....

Attached: star wars.jpg (1280x720, 72K)

How long do I have to hang off a pull up bar until my wingspan gets 7’?

At first, I thought the two center lineup wouldn't work in the modern era but after the Warriors dynasty collapsed all the best teams now are defense orientated and attack the rim. I think you can get away with having AD and McGee out there. Maybe not Boogie and AD, but that all depends on Boogie's health.

His wingspan is pretty creepy. He is my height but he could pick a coconut off a tree really well.

Where is my boy Westbrook going?

Perfect player for the Knicks honestly

seattle

What if the Knicks trade RJ Barrett for Westbrook? Would that be the funniest trade in NBA history?

they're stacking their team with shitty washed up meme players and somehow this is being spun as a win for them, I really don't understand

>somehow I don’t understand
You didn’t see this last year? Lakers were celebrated for signing Lebron, and thereafter signed nothing but washed reclamation projects/veterans on one year deals.
>We’ll make the WCF, lose in a competitive series to the Warriors, see who can play and bring them back next year
So even though all those players were bad by every statistical measure through the previous season and blamed for the teams failings, somehow it’s a good thing to bring them back on multi year deals.

Cousins is 29, Green is 32, Rondo is 33, KCP is 25, Cook is 26, Caruso is 26, McGee is 32

Friendly reminder that Lou Williams is 33 and PatBev is 31 and they're 6'0 tall so they are most likely due to have a huge drop off very shortly.

Just took a big JaVale.

McGee and KCP were not blamed. McGee actully put up solid numbers. What hurt the Lakers was the LeBron, Lonzo and Ingram injuries

Also, Anthony Davis is the prototype of what you want your modern big man to be. He gives them at least 10 more wins, especially when you combine him with the passing ability of LeBron. You only need average players to fill out the rest of the roster. Also, Kuzma about to score 20ppg while getting wide open shots.

Kyrie ain't even the best player on his team next season

Attached: 897436680.jpg.0.jpg (1200x800, 65K)

They break his glass legs

What about Kawhi's glass legs and PG13's glass shoulders?

Dinwiddie is dope as fuck. He is just as valuable as D'Lo on 1/5 the price. GMs are so dumb. I expect more out of the Warriors GM. Doing a sign-and-trade to pay D'Lo 29 million a year is a Lakers front office move.

>Lonzo and Ingram injuries
Those same players being replaced by...? were the most crucial to the Lakers ability to win games before
>you only need average players to fill out the rest of the roster
The roster is comprised of mostly bad players outside of AD, Bron and Kuzma who is bad defensively. The Lakers issue last year wasn’t offense

How glorious would it be to see Kawhi jump up for a rebound and land on George's shoulder causing 2 career ending injuries

Harrell finna merc these glass bone niggas

Now, hear me out. What if the Lakers tell the Thunder they'll trade Kuzma, Danny Green, KCP and Rondo at the deadline for Westbrook but the Thunder have to wait 4 months to trade for him. WouldPresti be down for that?

It's more likely to happen than you think.

>Cousins is 29
And washed
>Green is 32
Was inefficient his last few years in a San Antonio and shot 27% from 3 in the playoffs
>Rondo is 33
And has been below average for years
>McGee is 32
That’s not exactly prime for a player who was never very good

I need retarded zoomers to go. The only way Harrell beasts on Davis is if he comes off the bench actually beasts on Cousins. There is a reason why he is a backup player.

Bucks

Him and Levert carried the team against the sixers. I'll miss that underdog squad now that they leaped into championship contenders.

>and washed

Based on what? 5 games in the playoffs? You usually need two years to come back from an achilies tear.

It will remain this way until LeFraud goes away

Lakers? More like *didn't get kawai*

Attached: 1547066851634.jpg (250x250, 7K)

Do you not understand what it is to have two superstars on one team? The entire defense will be focusing on Davis and LeBron. Green, Cook and eventually Korver will get easy 3 point opportunities. Also, Javele was a plus defender last year. Kuzma should come off the bench and play the Lou Williams role.

Glad to hear as I already think it's very likely to happen

Timberwolves

The fact that they got Durant and Kyrie and only had to lose D'Lo is HUGE. Now, if Durant can come back ok from the achilies tear they should be easy favorites in two years.

Too many posts mentioning kcp as a positive. He's a 3-d player who is a below league average shooter and a huge negative on defense.

Neither LA team looks that good honestly, any of the 76ers, Bucks or Raptors would have beat the Warriors with no Looney, Klay or KD. Kawhi won a FMVP averaging 14ppg on a Spurs team with three Hall of Famers, and “holding” Lebron to 29ppg

Kawhi is good but the only unique thing about his free agency was he could have made an instant winner on the Lakers, Paul George either hasn’t been healthy or has choked in the playoffs the past two years. Either way not exactly a Scottie Pippen/KD guy to Kawhi’s MJ/Steph which would make the Clippers a given champion.

Can't wait for LeWashed to retire and viewership to collapse.

That whole Lakers team was poorly constructed and poorly coached. Vogel is much smarter than Walton. Hell, a fucking college coach is much smarter than Walton. KCP was checked out after he got arrested. The entire Lakers roster was checked out basically except for Caruso who needed a contract in the worst way.

Remember when Kyrie and Lebron reupped with washed up shooters like Korver and D-Will who just had to make their wide open jumpers? They were unplayable in the playoffs and bricked wide open game winners when the defense keyed in on Kyrie/Bron. I don’t know why every year Lebron fans fall for the “just add the shittiest players ever” meme then use that same fact to excuse the underwhelming result.

>lelkers

Nobody looks that good. Sixers have Embiid and Horford which might be good, but their bench is shit. Bucks have the same depth issue now that Brogdon is gone. Pacers need Oladipo to make another leap and Jazz don't have any superstars on their team. It's a watered down league at this point which is great for the NBA because the Warriors dynasty angle was extremely played out.

>Caruso
Hearing this name way too much too, this is the Golden era of the NBA PG and the Lakers answer at that position is not only a guy who wouldn’t start for 30 other NBA teams but couldn’t make it onto an NBA roster at 26?

He's been a defensive negative in 4/6 years that he's been in the nba. He's also only a career 34% 3 point shooter and 41% ovr

He's a bum who gets too many shots

Kyrie and LeBron don't open up the floor. They take turns dominating defenses. LeBron and AD will suck the defense in. So those wide open 3s will actually be wide open in the playoffs.

Parity has never been good for the NBA, nobody wants to watch Bill Walton championship runs.

>your wide open 3s aren’t as good as our wide open 3s
m.youtube.com/watch?v=j0cp_0sE8ew

Sounds like Rockets fans talking themselves into Melo working in their “system,” as if the reason he was bricking wide open 3s and not playing defense in OKC was Donovan.

Honestly the NBA needs to cut down to about 18 teams. Over half the league is irrelevant.

He'll probably get 15 minutes a game at best. This Lakers team will be heavily managed in minutes and then they'll probably only play 7 guys in the playoffs: LeBron, AD, Kuzma, Green, Javele, Boogie, Rondo and a little bit of Cook.

Over half the league fighting over a few draft picks, most all of which are bust whereas 2-3 teams fighting over picking up relevant players to go on mostly uncontested championship runs.

>they'll probably only play 7 guys in the playoffs: LeBron, AD, Kuzma, Green, Javele, Boogie, Rondo and a little bit of Cook.
That sounds horrible.

Melo is a ballstopper. Cook and Green are not ball stoppers. They are catch and jump shooters. Oh and there was a trailer closing in on Korver. That's still not a good example of AD and LeBron on the court. We've never seen a pairing like this since Magic/Kareem.

no it should expand to 36 teams. no team should have more than one star player.

I'm not doubting the lakers team, it looks pretty good desu. I just hate bum niggas like kcp getting their name thrown around as if they do shit.

What's horrible is the other teams rosters thinking they can stop AD and LeBron. Once again, this year a championship is ripe for the taking. There is no clear threat to winning.

Here is Clippers best 7: Kawhi, PG13, Lou, Harrell, Shamet, Beverly and Harkless

Not that impressive either.

No team should have a star player. The MVP candidates should be shot publicly in a grand ceremony every year.

Kareem won 5 MVPs before Magic was even drafted and a title, AD has made the semis once in his career?

Davis should have won in 2018. Fucker was clearly the best player that year. You replace him with Harden the Rockets win the chip easily.

Lou and Harrell are the 6th and 7th man of the year coming fresh off a campaign where they made the playoffs with no Kawhi or PG, Rajon Rondo is really comparable?

i guess reality set in on clips fans, we can't just blitzkrig our way to a chip.

Ok, so AD hypothetically is 1/5th the player Kareem was. Not to mention that duo had a third star in Worthy and a much deeper team than the modern Lakers. You’re looking at less talented superstars and a much worse team outside of that.

It's about matchups. Harrell and Zubac will get eaten alive by AD. In a seven game series, I choose the Lakers. Lou is also 33 years old. He can drop off at any moment now. Rondo is not nearly as important to the Lakers as Lou is to the Clippers.

MVPs don't mean shit to me, especially regular season MVPs. Davis took a team with Jrue/Rondo to the semis and lost to the overpowered Warriors. They flattened the Blazers in 4 games that year. Also, Davis is only 26 and still has much career left.

Lou is younger than Lebron and played more games than him last year. He was a more important player on a better team than him last year that got better. Lebron could drop off any minute now, as he did last year, and the Clippers would still have PG and Kawhi who are much younger and healthier than Lebron.

If AD is singularly capable of eating opposing centers alive in matchups he’d make the playoffs more than once every three years, the reality is 1-4 the Lakers will be weaker than most teams they play due to Lebron’s age preventing him from playing at a high level.

LeBron > Magic
Kareem > AD

It's not by much on either side, but this modern duo is something we haven't seen in 30 years. You needed Worthy back then because that Celtics team was a powerhouse. There won't be a Celtics team like that this year.

The Raptors should just give up. They do not belong in the NBA as the sole Canadian team in an American league. No superstar wants to play in Toronto

At 26 would you like to know what Kareem had accomplished in his career? It’s significantly more impressive than missing the playoffs most every year and not making the conference finals.

I wonder what Kareem would have done with a 20-5-5 elite defender like Jrue who can knockdown the triple.

LeBron is 6'8 and arguably the greatest player ever with the greatest intangibles ever. Lou Williams is a 6'0 career backup player. Legends like LeBron and MJ can play like GOATs at age 35. Midgets like Lou Williams usually die out around this time like Iverson.

Kareem is no worse than a top 3 player of all time, Anthony Davis is not even the best center in the NBA today. Johnson is no worse than top ten in history and arguably the best point guard of all time.

It’s not even close, and thats funny given the Lakers lost with that core trio against nonCeltics teams in the playoffs.

70s era NBA was absolute dog shit. All Kareem had to worry about was niggas half his size and Elvin Hayes. Davis has to go up against meme chuckers. It's a completely different league and Davis is the perfect modern player for it. You'll see in 5 months. Keep talking shit in the offseason. Better doing that than anything relevant in your life. I swear Lakers hatred fuels this general like no other. You guys are a bunch of bitter, repressed faggots.

Jordan at this age was winning FMVP against the reigning MVP. Whereas Lebron at this point in his career is spending the entirety of the season recovering from injury, Lebron never developed that skill level of guys like Malone, Bird, Jordan allowing him to continue to dominate into old age.

Who is a better center than Davis and please don't say Jokic or Embiid? Those fat assholes get gassed after playing 30 minutes. Davis is a better shooter than Embiid and a better defender than Jokic. He is the complete package. People only shit on him now because he wasn't even trying last year. He was holding out for something different.

>Elvin Hayes
Who is as big or as athletic in the NBA today as Wilt Chamberlain?
>y-you’ll see in the future
Kek

>he wasn't even trying last year
He doesn't have the championship mentality it takes to win.

Why didn’t Embiid get gassed right away when they played?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=SEO7dIKbLxQ

Chamberlain was washed up in the 70s. Try again.

Who are you? Skip Bayless? He said that about LeBron for a decade.

FMVP was washed up in the 70s when he went to three Finals with 38 year old Elgin Baylor? Who has AD played that was as good as that?

The same way the rest of the league "stopped him" these last few years when he didn't do shit but stat pad on garbage teams because he's not that good

Embiid can't do that for 7 straight games. His shot is below average and he relies on it too much because he is too fat to pound down low. Davis would outlast that fat fuck in a 7 game series.

Davis wouldn’t even qualify for the playoffs to begin with.

you obviously just parrot shit you hear or read and have never watched embiid and davis play
Embiid CRUSHES davis every time they play, he fucking owns him

Davis finna be laid up in the hospital gettin Trez foot cut out he ass. Clips sweep in 5 lil bitch

Didn't I mention the NBA was a complete joke in the 70s? That's probably a good enough reason why he won FMVP.

Jokic actually makes his team better and translates to wins though, there's more to being a great center than muh shooting.

what is the future of this franchise?

Attached: 71b8ehtSImL._SX425_.jpg (425x425, 20K)

Yeah Wilt didn’t play comp, not like the Knicks had four first ballot hall of Famers on their roster.

Let's see them in a 7 game series. I doubt Embiid will ever last long enough for one in the Finals. Davis has basically had a full year of rest too.

Jokic played 60 minutes versus Portland in that 4OT game and looked fresh

The Brazilian KD (Bruno Caboclo) is finally going to reach his potential?

>translates to wins

He got beat by the Blazers WITHOUT Nurkic. The Nuggets were a huge pretender that year. The 2018 Pelicans were better and put up a fight against the Warriors.

Davis won’t last the 82 game season, and they’ll need every bit of him to make the playoffs. They missed them with a better roster last year, after all.

Is KAT the Ben Askren of NBA? Look tough but when it gets real get btfo'd by old ass midgets?

AD didn’t even make the playoffs, losing in the second round > watching at home, and it’s not even close.

Irrelevancy

Didn't he actually do pretty well last year on the Grizz?

>with a better roster last year

Attached: 1506370657097.png (152x150, 48K)

I wasn’t aware he looked tough, he’s big but never given me the impression he could dominate down low.

>with a better roster last year

sit down, kid. Lonzo and Ingram barely played that season too.

It's true.

It's true.

>It's true.

Attached: 1549470220247.jpg (564x595, 71K)

Didn’t they have a better record when Lonzo played than when Lebron played? They traded their two best defenders for AD, who will not play very often either.

This is such a shit straw man argument. The reason why Davis wasn't in the playoffs last year was because of team Klutch.

They'll be remembered as the team that had the number one pick four times in 12 years with none of them being loyal.

Attached: gay niggas.jpg (1200x1200, 219K)

Yes but he’s playing in Summer League AGAIN this year, although he’s dabbing on the rookies.

That must have been the first year AD missed the playoffs.

You are grasping at straws so hard. I know I'm being trolled now but I need to wait another hour before going to the gym. Thanks for giving me useless bait to fend off for half an hour. I guess I'll have to deal with that a lot this year. Lakers haters out the woodwork and they'll only get more pissed off as the media covers them like crazy.

>although he’s dabbing on the rookies.
I mean he should be, he’s been a pro for like 5 years and is way bigger than them. Honestly if he’s not averaging 30ppg in the summer league it’s a bad look

Jokic is two years younger than AD and Embiid is one year younger. They will all be playing against each other in their prime. Should be fun to watch but I still think AD is the most talented of the three. I guess we'll have to watch and find out.

>Lonzo and Ingram are on the roster
Here are some stats that show their defensive impact! Clearly Lonzo’s absence has led to many losses due to the lack of defense
>Lonzo and Ingram get traded
Alex Caruso has good defense (:

zaza pachulia ruined the spurs fanchise

>Jokic is two years younger than AD
And already the best player on a 2 seed? In two years it won’t even be a discussion, Jokic does so much more for a team than AD.

>mfw Lakers win the title and everybody here who wasted hours debating other losers endlessly about why the Lakers suck have to go hiding

I will come back to see your sweet tears. Have a good one.

Attached: Lebron.jpg (261x193, 6K)

RJ will bust

>loses to the Blazers
>he does a WHOLE LOT

Good debate, kid. Have fun at class tomorrow.

Charlotte Hornets and convince MJ to get on court too

This is the same user who posted Lebron was gonna carry the Lakers to 50+ wins and MVP last year

I still don't think you understand the irony of Davis sweeping the Blazers and Jokic losing to the Blazers. Also, Davis was 24 years old when he and Jrue swept the Blazers WITH Nurkic.

Jokic’s 19 playoff stats 25/13/8

AD’s 19 playoff stats 0/0/0

Here's the straw man again

The one that not even making the playoffs is better than losing in them?

For me, it's the Philadelphia 76ers.

Attached: D6ALhIhXsAEaw26.jpg (1122x1350, 212K)

Lakers aren’t making the playoffs unless they trade for CP3, that team could win a title but wouldn’t stay healthy.

hypothetical injuries for thee but not for me

Who has had the saddest career why has it been CP3? The guy had top 30 GOAT talent but choked when it mattered every time. He’s like Chris Webber but even more pathetic.

AD sure is a straw man

CP3
Joe Johnson
Lebron James
Anthony Davis
Boogie Cousins

Alex Caruso
Some other G leaguers

How many wins?

to be fair david sternberg sabotaged his career

He wouldn’t be remembered so poorly if he didn’t have so much attitude and mouth, I swear if I read his name 30 years from now I’ll just remember him screaming at Deandre frivolously. For me he’s still above John Stockton though, behind Kidd.

I don’t think he would have won a title with Kobe and Gasol, especially with that faggot Howard. They might have been close but Kobe blew his Achilles so it wouldn’t have mattered.

The only way the Lakers get CP3 is at the trade deadline when the salaries match. I think the rockets want to trade him sooner.

Delusional Lelkers fans now in the 2nd stage of grief. Sorry boys, your """franchise"""" is finished. Le Fraud killed it.

So if >we lose Lelbron we're going to the finals
hmmm

From what I saw it looked like Lelkers fans were in the right and the Nuggets wouldn't be a match for them.

They lost to the Warriors, who have lost two playoff series in 5 years. If he just wanted to stat pad and never wanted to win, it would have made more sense to stay.

>#California at risk of ‘even bigger #earthquake’, aftershocks could go on for years - seismologist

I hope Kawhi enjoys his earthquakes. Way better than snow right?

>Leron, Curry, Drayboon and Snitchy D could die
>But also Kawhi could die
Fug

The only team that can stop the Lakers now is themselves. They are literally too big to fail now.

An east team that is contending or at least not tanking needs to go ahead and trade for Westbrook.
>mfw Giannis and Westbrook running a fast break

Attached: AB9DB930-D68F-4A5C-914D-22C98ABAC728.jpg (1354x784, 40K)

Also other teams that are better constructed and will generally play better than them, of which there are plenty

2029 finals gonna be albuquerque lakers vs. pittsburgh clippers

>Oh, hey Lebron, sup with Finals? Oh you are not in it this year? Damn, I guess that's what happens when you play in West.
>At least nobody went East and had a better season than anything you've ever done or proved how easy it is to sweep lEastern fodder like I used to with Ty Lawson's Denver or Steve Francis Houston. Oh Kawhi did? Mannnn, that's rough.
>How's my boy Pelinka treating you? Everything smooth as silk? You know you're getting statue right next to mine, your legacy here is going to be great, he'll make SURE of it! Running Magic's image into the ground & exposing management, way to go my man! Lakernation will adore you for that shit!
>Anyway, I gotta go to this illuminati convention, have fun filming Mike's sloppy secon... I mean Space Jam 2 with your homeboys. Mamba out!

Attached: kobevention.jpg (1070x1212, 253K)

Attached: fuck_you_lakerfags.jpg (400x500, 45K)

Yfw the bucks trade Middleton, Lopez and Bledsoe to the Knicks and the Knicks trade 5 unprotected picks to the Thunder and the Thunder trade Westbrook to the Bucks

Please God make this happen.

how i have never seen this photo before? it's fantastic.

Siakam in the 19-20 season:

>23 PPG
>7 RPG
>3 APG
>0.51 FG%
>0.37 3FG%

I want to give all of the "Utah has no stars" nerds massive wedgies and rough them up a little bit. Fucking retards

went full italian on the syntax there

Attached: 1526246752684.jpg (600x600, 29K)

>implying donovan brickell isn't shit

Hey wait, are those Siakam’s numbers or Kuzma’s numbers?

Yes.

tatum

>implying mike conley isn't a top 5 PG
>implying gobert isn't a 2x dpoy
>implying bogdanovic isn't the great white hope

eat my shit

Westbrick sucks. He will retire in OKC purgatory

>yfw a 25 year old Pascal Siakam is the Raptors best hope at a future

pfffffffffffthahahaha

Holy fucking BASED

Attached: fuck_the_lakers.jpg (960x960, 124K)

>tfw Conley isn't used to be surrounded by millions of white people as fake nice as him and ends up chimping out in SLC

rank 1-8 in the west

1 cloppers
2 lakers
3 nuggets
4 warriors
5 blazers
6 jazz
7 spurs
8 rockets

conley is the most injury prone player in the league
gobert can't do anything on offense but dunk
bogdanoff isn't that good

No they didn't.
They just slapped random bullshit on their team and hope it sticks. Lebron needs 3 point shooting around him to be effective. And only shooter they got was Green. Dudley is washed up, Boogie is just an offensive blackhole who plays no defense....Which they already had with Kuzma. They have no real PG and their bench is weak was fuck. If AD misses time (it's a guarantee) this team has a real chance to miss the playoffs.

Gobert is fucking overrated. AD averages the same blocks with more steals and can actually switch to guard smaller and faster players.

i already have
1. nuggets
2. clippers
3. blazers
4. lakers
5. rockets
6. warriors
7. jazz
8. spurs

Siakam will dab all over Cuckthony Shitvis

hey racist pig swines from up south, tell me what to expect from marcus morris

Conley isn't injury prone, he's had one actual bad injury and the rest was due to bone spurs which were removed. He's fine now.

Gobert is the most underrated player in the league and it'll show when he leads the Jazz to a ring this year desu

yull niggas trippin Houston finna win one for h town James harden the best to ever do it

>people honestly believe Lebron is playing PG

Who the fuck is he going to guard on defense? Lebron is a shit defender now, you really think he can handle elite PG's now?!

>Rondo and Boogie

Didn't they destroy the Kings locker room a few years ago?

i literally just put five bucks on the jazz

you need more than a center who can only dunk, and gobert's supermax will wreck the team in due time

Westbrook to Houston for Chris Paul and unprotected draft picks

That'll be some good return when my Donny joins the 40/50/90 club thanks to Conley and they win us mormons a ring

Bron groin finna explode when he get crossed up by harden believe that homeboy

Davis has made the playoffs twice in 7 years. Hes Kevin Love with better defense.

harden will get locked up by green and piss himself again

Fuck Kawhi

We BIG 4

LeBron Boogie Davis KOOZ

1. Blazers
2. Rockets
3. Nuggets
4. Clippers
5. Lakers
6. Jazz
7. Warriors
8. Spurs

Attached: most_annoying_girl_in_the_world.gif (252x263, 2.91M)

Why don't the Lakers sign Jonathon Simmons he was decent

Is there a more overrated team rn than the Trailblazers? I see them as a 6th seed at best this season

It's obvious that in that lineup Green would guard good PGs and LeBron would coast on defense with the easiest assignment between 1-3. The real reason he is not playing PG is because they have Caruso, Rondo and Cook.

>rockets
cringe
>nuggets
oof sorry I didnt know you were baiting

1. Clippers
2. Jazz
3. Nuggets
4. Warriors
5. Lakers
6. Blazers
7. Rockets
8. Mavs

Closest to MJ/Pip in the 21st century
Then they got Gary Payton 2.0 as their point guard
I guess Harrell is an oversized Rodman
Shamet is Toni Kukoc

Zubac is Longley. There is no Kukoc.

This is the most agreeable seeding I've seen. I'm just a little higher on the Rockets. The Spurs will miss the playoffs

No more ex-Spurs on the Lakeshits pls

>Closest to MJ/Pip in the 21st century
Siakam and Leonard literally tied their record for combined points in a single playoff.

Kukoc not by position but by spot up duties. Shamet has the highest 3fg% on that team before PG joins them. Can't believe I forgot Zubac/Longley

Which duo holds the record for most points in a postseason, is it them? Genuinely asking, im not up on this.

wade/lebron

Other than the Lakers no, they made a meme run to the wcf with a hot shooting hand, promptly showed they don't belong there at all, and now people are acting like they're the next big thing.

nobody belonged there

for real? then that's the new target.

What kind of numbers will they put up next season? For me it’s

>Luka
24/8/7 .445 FG%
>Porzingis
22ppg, 2.3blks, .460 FG%

Attached: C3D60FE2-0B41-4A1D-A074-E18F6F3B1ADD.jpg (1200x800, 177K)

Not as good numbers as Trae Young and John Collins, that's for sure lol

It'll be interesting to see if Kawhi load management away the regular season or not. If he doesn't, it basically confirms he hates Canada

PG13 isn't a bad father.

No one wants to have kids with a stripper thot. If you have kids with a stripper your kids will most likely grow up to be criminals or drug addicts.

But if you have kids with Doc Rivers daughter there's a high chance your kids will grow up to be Olympic level atheletes

And 8th seed and a first-round exit.

He probably should if only due to the fact his leg is more injured now than it was at this time last year. Off-season surgery is the only way he has a shot at staying in the league for the duration of the contract.

Hating Canada needs confirmation?

kawhi was never torn

Isn’t interesting that more fanbases hate Kawhi than Dwight Howard? I’m talking about relaxed fan bases like Spurs and Raptors too.

>77
Speaking of Luka... did he have a better rookie season than LeBron? Better stats in less minute and was better efficiency. The whiteboy lives on fundamentals and doesn't rely on athleticism as most NBA stars do as well.

Attached: LukavsLeBron.png (754x131, 9K)

>Trade for westbrook
>flip cp3 for otto porter
It's the only plan I've got

Attached: Screenshot_2019-02-25-19-44-10-01.jpg (471x474, 51K)

What will Kawhi say in his letter to Toronto?

It’s a lot easier to score and put up efficiency numbers in the current NBA. Lebron had to go up against prime Pistons his rookie year.

I'm a snake who has been scheming against you for weeks

-KL

i want my free shit anyways

If you're assuming everyone makes a full recovery I'm picking KD/Kyrie

he never wanted to play for you

Headed down to San Diego next week. Which was the injured leg again?

>implying
Lakers filled out their roster and LeBron+AD > Kawhi+PG
Assuming LeBron is at the level he was pre-injury last season, Lakers are still the favs.

Attached: Lakies roster.png (617x401, 80K)

you want me to tell you where kawhi lives?

It's cool that's easily available information found on a Google search

left

*AHEM*
I'm sorry, Sam Hinkie.
I forgot what's important and made fun of you for assembling this roster, where Westbrick is best shooter. You were right about nu-owners being ego maniacs and going for gambles for their monopoly money and that even Layoff Pee can be sold for 2+$ for a dollar. I forgot that players are now GMs and scheme and team up behind the things.
Ain't nothing to it, Yea Forums shitposting made me do it. Sorry, Sam.

Attached: chokelahomo shitty blunder.png (1318x441, 54K)

Embiid literally owns Anthony Davis, look up all of their matchups. Str8 demolition by The Process. If Embiid and the sixers get out of the East, it's going to be an absolute banquet in the post for my man no matter the matchup.

>Westbrook and Harden in Houston
I don't root for them, but yes please.

Attached: DkILPmoXcAAHH99.jpg (1400x1400, 190K)

We been know

Attached: 1561999543338.jpg (576x1024, 69K)

Clippers are a better roster since they have chemistry since they have a year under them already. They also made the playoff and have some experience as a team

It will be a 5 game series my friend

Based and redpilled

That nigga is straight cheeks lol. Fits the Lakers dumpster fire of a team perfectly though, great idea

who are we laughing at today bros?

Why is this generation of playets so weird? Kyrie don't believe in the moon or something and KD is basically Norman Bates obsessed with his mother. Is it something in the water?

Yes, Luka’s rookie season was better than LeBron’s in nearly every regard. However the real test is whether Luka can measure up to LeBron’s even more amazing sophomore season.

Luka would probably need to flirt with about 25 ppg or more for people to really start chattering about him having the same potential as a LeBron or MJ.

How do we fix the Rockets? And no, don't say CP3 for Westbrook. Harden and Westbrook are literally the same player.

Lol

Attached: 954BB3D7-638F-4D25-9369-EF59C555BE61.jpg (886x886, 110K)

Who should Giannis join up with in 2021? Should be with AD and the Lakers? How the fuck do you stop AD and Giannis on the same team. Literally can't guard either.

Fred Van Vleet probably thinks Kawhi Leonard is a bitch for not running it back.

Luka and KP on the Mavs.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=dr9nRWPzKRo

San Andreas fault line eruption when?

How kino will it be when my Rapties beat the Clippers in the Finals this year?

A nice FVV clutch 3 off a Lowry dime that bounces around and falls in, in Game 7

Luka, KP and Giannis would create the greatest frontcourt in NBA history.

Maybe if you sim enough times in NBA2K this might happen.

Is anybody here good at 2k on PS4? None of my homeboys are on and the randoms I’m running with keep selling out games, I guess on purpose.

How? The Raptors team as currently constructed is better than the Clippers, and they don’t have room to add anybody except MLE not that anyone is on the market.

Raptors have more depth but they have literally nobody to go to now with 5 minutes left in the game.

based

We cool, /RBL/?

FVV, Siakam, and Lowry were all clutch AF in the NBA Finals. We’re good man. We will win like 50-55 games this year and have another deep playoff run.

People forget that Kawhi carrying the Raptors was a false narrative after Game 2 of the Bucks series.

You just need someone equally athletic, didn’t you pick up Stanley Johnson? Just train him to be good like Pascal Siskam in the G league for a year and you guys can easily win another title with the Warriors done.

I’m convinced that this is the real reason why Mark Cuban has been so uncharacteristically tame about throwing around money this offseason. I really do think he’s all in on this lure Giannis to Dallas plan and doesn’t want to sign any enormous contracts in to the 2021 season so that they go all out in spending that year.

You better pray Lebron doesn't somehow make the finals he is your daddy.

it truly is

What happens if you keep squatting with a bad back

We cool, could have been cooler if we kept Kawhi in RBL tho.

player development just isn't as sexy as splashy moves. it doesn't keep fans and journos occupied. people ITT have already moved on to GM LARPing the 2020 and 2021 off seasons

My pure post scorer in 2k can’t be guarded (:

East contenders:
>Raptors
>Bucks
>Sixers

West contenders:
>Lakers
>Clippers
>Rockets
>Warriors

Cuban has done this “plan” multiple times and has failed every time. Nobody wants to play in Dallas. I guess black people hate the dry heat. It triggers them. Reminds them of the slave days.

The league should learn how to rebuild teams like the clippers did.

It only took them 2 years compared to other teams that take years and years

I’d say the Raptors are contenders if they trade Lowry for Westbrook straight up. I would love to see Brodie and my boy Siakam go ham on niggas.

So what you’re saying is the league should all move to Southern California? Sounds like a good plan actually.

>the league should learn how to make their state/country lower their taxes and also become a big market

Westbrook makes any team you add him to worse

What shall my Rapties do next year when Lowry, Ibaka, Gasol, Van Vleet, Siakam, Boucher, and Malcolm Miller come off the books

That’s a combined $96,691,901 with only Norman Powell’s contract of $10.8 guaranteed

Attached: D6E6B5EF-0971-486E-9C91-75D2E9AB34C5.jpg (2048x1366, 1.31M)

Lakers aren’t even favourites to make it past the second round at this point. It’s Kyle “no defense” Kuzma, Anthony “I miss 14 games a season” Davis and a geriatric Lebron surrounded by literal garbage.

Take on bad contracts and draft picks?

Sign Giannis, RJ Barrett, and Jamal Murray

Nuggets

If Masai leaves yes we will do this. Probably give some Khris Middleton tier player a max or some shit.

Soft

Attached: D5-VGGaWsAEBxEq-01.jpg (911x1107, 328K)

Bucks vs Philly will be fun in ECF
I think Philly will edge it but I don't see them beating Lakers/Clips/Rockets in finals

How long till the Knicks flip RJ Barrett to start the rebuilding process over? Does anyone else think it’s comical that it best the Knicks hope J Randle develops into a consistent defender with an average 3pt stroke that can play small ball center, but traded Kristaps to clear cap for the 24 year old project?

Marc Gasol status?

Lakers aren’t getting past Utah or Denver let alone Clips and Rockets

They need to improve the front court in some way

the only back court duo that i would imagine to work worse than paul/harden is westbrook/harden. i so, so, so hope that morey in his stubborn single minded fixation on star players trades all his valuable assets for westbrook. i would so love that.

It was precisely at
>pic related
point when Kawhi Leonard realized that he could not live a normal life in star-starved Toronto. He knows that he won't be stalked in LA, where he will be a minor star. He knows that weirdos won't stalk his daughter in LA. Toronto, yall did this to yall selfs. Deal with it. Fucking autists.

Attached: torontNO.jpg (480x360, 28K)

Nah.

Year Team GP GS MPG FG% 3P% FT% RPG APG SPG BPG PPG
2018–19 Duke 33 33 30.0 .680 .338 .640 8.9 2.1 2.1 1.8 22.6

Why is Zion number 1 pick again?
He can't shoot for shit
He can't create for shit
He is just your typical athetic guy who will be ruined after one injury

I feel like the Mavs will trade for Westbrook

At no point did Kawhi indicate he would like to work and live in Toronto. He had made it clear before the trade that he wanted to play in LA.

Despite this he worked his ass off and helped win Toronto an NBA championship.

All that “hurr people made him hate Toronto by following him around” is a load of shit.

Westbrook finna make dem white bois cry

If Cousins can give you at least 60% of what he once was it should be enough to make the Lakers favorites. I'm salivating over the pick and rolls AD and LeBron run. You literally only need spot up shooters around them for it to work. I still think they should trade Kuzma and Green for somebody like Covington. Covington, Korver, Cook with AD and LeBron is more than enough to win the championship.

That or have Iggy come over for the vet min:

C: Cousins
PF: AD
SF: Iggy
SG: Green
Point Forward: LeBron

IM CUMMING

I don’t love that Luka/Westbrook fit, but Westbrook/KP would work well.

Westbrook for Luka and 2 1st?

Thomas Robinson, the number 5 pick in the 2012 NBA draft, is playing in the summer league at 28 years old.

Anthony Bennett, fellow Canadian and the number 1 pick of the 2013 draft, can't even make the summer league squad at 26 years old.

Can’t knock his hustle, how many of us have an opportunity like that? He can make more overseas easily but wants to make an NBA roster and the scouts are in the G league/summer league.

Bros I just found out that Instagram “influencers” get free food from restaurants for posting a picture on their IG and tagging the restaurant.

Should I buy some followers for like $50 and milk that shit for free food?

Why did these shits get drafted so high?

>Westbrook for Luka and 2 1st?
on which fucking planet do you live

Attached: 1551630782357.jpg (385x353, 30K)

You can buy followers but your likes and community interaction won’t reflect them.

Westbrook is a league MVP, reigning all NBA player, has led the league in assist for four years casually, athletic enough to play elite defense when dialed in, and capable of dragging a roster with no all stars to the playoffs in the West. He’s definitely worth a blue chip prospect and two future first round picks if PG and Kawhi are worth a blue chip and six picks

Weeb german, did you pick up any animes this season?

Also fuck MJ

Yo how my rapties lookin

Cant you buy likes too?

Are my Bulls slept on? Or is a lineup of
Coby White/Kris Dunn/Ryan Arcidiacono
Zach Lavine/Denzel Valentine/Wayne Seldon Jr.
Otto Porter/Chandler Hutchinson/Walt Lemon Jr.
Lauri Markkanen/Thadeus Young
Wendell Carter Jr/Daniel Gafford/Shrek
too young/new/meh to compete in the East? This is probably the most balanced team the Bulls have had since 2011.

Bruh I swear I'mma call SEBIN on you and disappear you if you disrespect MJ one more time.

>he still plays NBA2K and supports the biggest Jew niggers in the gaming industry
>he plays NBA 2K past NBA 2K14

Attached: kill urself boy.jpg (640x640, 46K)

I spent 3 dollars on 2k19 and it wa stoo expensive. i'm done with all sports games

First round exit then 2021 decides where we are in ten years

i literally don't know where to start with that post, so i won't

Attached: 1455806796009.png (683x470, 106K)

Sticky poll

strawpoll.me/18284411

Let me peacefully hate on MJ. 3yr 58mil for Rozier still makes me mad.

i.e., he is a stat-padder. He is THE least efficient "superstar" of ALL TIME. Pick ANY OTHER starting PG in the league, and they will have a better efficiency than Westbrick.

Team sounds like total shit but Thad Young is a really great pickup for you guys.

Funny how when he gets a triple double his team usually wins but it’s stat padding to have a multi faceted game which enables you to do everything but shoot to put your team in position to win.

Switch Curry and Westbrook’s teams his MVP season and I wonder if OKC makes the playoffs

Dark horse champions

I’m talking to a white girl on Bumble, I want my kids to be mixed and look mostly white.

/LP/ bros hip report in

LAKERS PELS OUTCHEA

Attached: 1504309175895.png (639x356, 515K)

please be black

Based

Why would you want a wh*te thot when you could get a black queen...

suh

Attached: D9jpfAcUwAAkKAs.jpg (720x598, 44K)

I’m black but very light skin, people assume I’m mixed race.

>this
i want my kids to look like Trae Young

i would have unironically liked to see chris paul on the hornets. other than that romantic full circle shit i'm so inclined towards, he works best where he is the undisputed #1 leader of a team.

I feel like this is the year Andrew Wiggins turns the fuck up and drops 25 a game on 47%

I want a nice JAP white kike-y girl.
I want my kids to look like golden state

>MEGA SUPER TEAM

Where is that autistic poster now? Piece of shit.

>I’m black but very light ski

Attached: Lakers beat the McNuggets.jpg (1024x652, 69K)

Remember when Avery Bradley was good? What happened? Did being too short finally catch up to him?

Sign 1 year deals with young and developing players. Then use the cap space the following to get Giannis

shoulder injury

new thread

Nick Nurse will fix him when he plays for Canada

>wanting to create an abomination when you can have a blasian chad son
Get a wild dog, so you can have two ugly mutts when you eventually have a half-white child.

Attached: tumblr_msocbdFFun1rmhoofo2_400.jpg (397x516, 30K)

Knicks could offer Frank Nikoilina, one of their one year deal players, and two first round picks.

That rooster plus Westbrook with a much weaker east could make a run of it.