LMAO

LMAO

Attached: 347CFA18-DD7E-4B93-9AEC-3132CF4C0DD9.jpg (750x730, 209K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ole.com.ar/seleccion/messi-bombas-mal-expulsada_0_UZijw8Hce.html
youtube.com/watch?v=bljcvmu8DoU
youtube.com/watch?v=yVvoDxCboPc
youtube.com/watch?v=DtkGiCAQ6dM
anyforums.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No wonder he usually preferred to stay silent

Will he finally shut up if Peru wins?

This can’t be real

Messi to be found dead in a ditch soon lmao

it is

ole.com.ar/seleccion/messi-bombas-mal-expulsada_0_UZijw8Hce.html

>No hay dudas, la Copa está armada para Brasil. Ojalá que el VAR y el árbitro no influyan en la final y que Perú pueda competir. Tiene buen equipo pero lo veo difícil.

>no doubts this is rigged in favor of Brazil. I hope the VAR and the ref don't interfere so much in the final and that they let Peru compete; they have a decent team but I find it difficult

Nerman got a CL ban for saying the same shit.

9999999 years of Sanction coming soon kek
It was fun while it lasted but you don't talk about that stuff here, you're supposed to shut up and swallow it

Attached: smug9.jpg (545x546, 83K)

nigga, he's considered by most the best player in the world, one of the best ever

he can say whatever he wants

nice but tell me about the last libertadores cup when all br teams got cucked by conmebol

BASED

Messi found dead with 10 shots to the head. Suicide.

MESSI IS REDPILLED AND HE IS CALLING OUT THE CORRUPTION OF THE (((CONMEBOL)))

Wtf i love Leo now, redpilled as fuck

I used to like Messi. But I guess you spend your whole life doing nothing but kicking a ball, getting your dick sucked by your golddigger gf and not develop yourself in other ways, and you lose touch of reality like that.

lel

more like he's having unhinged rant.
He should be banned for this

Yeah, id let him fuck me wife too portubro

>South American football
I’m glad we have civilized competitions over here.

Motherfucker, have you watched any Libertadores Championship? Everything is rigged against Brazilian teams. Saying that Brazil controls CONMEBOL is fucking ludicrous, they favor Argentinian and Uruguayan teams all the time.

Let’s see what he says an year from now since 2020 will be rigged for him

at least his chest isn't cold this time around

Why? Are you not pro free speech? If you believe he's wrong why aren't you countering him with arguments? If you ban Messi for stating his opinion you're giving me the impression that you want to silence the truth.

BASED

lmao Nice bait, made me laugh.

Guess it's better he stays silent. He's acting like a big baby during this competition. What is happening

>States fake news as facts
>Why should he get punished

so fucking based

dude's trying to hide all his failures since 2007 behind one incident

Where exactly can you show me the evidence that this is "fake news"? You can't call everything you don't like fake news and get away with it. What are you Drumpf?

Because he’s literally just throwing buzzwords around without any basis

He's turning into Maradona

my man
but it's probably just shit refereeing

Attached: 1519132845486.png (1011x635, 1004K)

hes going to get suicided by shots in the back of his head nisman style

It’s true though. Europeans rate the euro over the World Cup because they don’t have to deal with the eternal Latino chimpouts there

Were all thinking it tbH except messi has the actuals balls to say it

>inb4 coked up messi rampages his way into a world cup win

why dont you hear ronaldo make these excuses when he loses?

yeah, get him out of huezil ASAP before some CR7 loving favelados shoot him up

>he’s literally just throwing buzzwords
You can not deny that Argentina got robbed during the match against Brazil. They got VAR SINZONED big time. If Argentina would have gotten the two penalties the match would have been much different.

the fucking VAR actually decided a legit Uruguayan goal was offside

neymar insulted officials

>without any basis
>remove Argentinian referee for the finals
>put chilean referee instead

Yeah, nothing suspicious here.

Attached: 34432322-1.png (1274x823, 632K)

>Argentina
Yes
>Uruguay
WHEN???

lmao ronaldo asked for "talented" players to be protected after he pulled yet another disaster class in 2012

That’s just VAR being VAR. It happens in Europe all the time.

nobody rate the euro over the world cup, just look at the euro winners and look at the world cup winners. world cups filters the fluke countries out

yeah! sure buddy...

youtube.com/watch?v=bljcvmu8DoU

Plays in UEFA and stuff is always rigged in his favour

We need our greatest allies Uruguay and Chile to back us up against the CONMEBOL scum. Let the Corruption parties play alone.

CONMEBOLZINHA ETERNALLY BTFO

>That’s just VAR being VAR. It happens in Europe all the time.
Not 2 (two) times. Come on mon amie, dont talk youself out of this. It's a known fact that the CONMEBOL is a pretty corrupt organisation.

>world cups filters the fluke countries out
Because the world cup is always rigged toward the host country or the big footballing nations.

>brazil rigged a completely irrelevant third place match just to look even more guilty

brainlet manlets actually believe in this

that's bullshit

LMAO what we're thinking is that this midget is so used to the constant uefalona refball he thinks fair games are rigged against him. Remember when ratking sweeped varanes legs in the latest 2-2 clasico and the sideline ref said foul foul foul but the main ref just ignored him and let messoy continue playing? He even trashtalked the ref during that match for helping Madrid. delusional fucking autistic midget.

Attached: messoy.jpg (824x787, 66K)

he's right...eu only want germany

muh clasicos. you jew already forgot how real madrid massively refballed their way to all those finals?

He did a good job in the Libertadores final though, and you can't ask for a tougher match to ref

I hope he doesn't refballs your ass Perubro

wrong

>sulamericana = libertadores

el goblino argentino

wrong

>messöyboys

Attached: I8fqBgA.png (567x680, 415K)

Incorrect

incorrect

Who talked about the relevance of the third place? The facts are that Messi called out CONMEBOL for rigging shit and next game he mysteriously gets sent off and most definitely banned. If you don't think it's at least WEIRD then you have poor common sense my guy

Show me Boca or River getting robbed in /copalib/ by a BR team

>Real Madrid
>refballing
HAHAHAHA i guess delusional midgets attract delusional midgets to be their fanboys. the biggest robbery of the last 5 years was the psg uefalona 'comeback' and it's still Real Madrid who won all those CLs

I hate brapzil with a passion, I wished Argentina had won the game, but this is pathetic.

Attached: 1558092549869.jpg (1280x720, 146K)

You're mentally ill. Seek help. You're a mad man with no self awareness of what you're talking about. Unironically read a book or something.

And what conmebol taking revenge on messoy have to do with brazil? What in the world would we, if we were truly pulling any strings, gain from making ourselves look any more guilty by "punishing" him in an completely useless match? Also have you forgot how the first foul which ended in the first argentinian goal was nothing already?

>t. kike ajax fan
take a shower

Attached: jew.png (640x574, 9K)

>coping this hard

los malvinas son britanicas

disgusting delusion, all the refball help madrid got is sickening, you are a degenerate to even denying it, all those offside goals, all those penalty not whistled, holy shit.

>take a shower XD, am i based and redpilled guys? Get it? Haha
This way with you, trash. How fucking old are you retard? God I stopped being in the "/pol/ phase" at the age of 18. What kind of retarded man child are you? Kys faggot

@94029742
rent free

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA please stop the irony is too much

Attached: catalansandtheirdaddy.png (713x326, 598K)

Wew

cringe

apegentinian teams would never win another Libertadores Cup again if CONMEBOL stopped being corrupt.

>Pitana

Attached: shooterpepe.jpg (396x385, 30K)

uh oh guess the jew is triggered, that's how you make them squirm just expose they're jews and they're seething until the next sabbath

...and /sp gets retarded once again

i want him to retire so bad holy shit,be more irrelevant than bolivia i dont give a fuck im done with barsa costumers and messi haters

>anime picture
>is a gigantic cocksucking faggot
yep, checks out

>talks about irony
>fails to see how ironic it is that he's denying that real got refballed big time
Mentally ill

Attached: 1561357997275.gif (480x270, 3.87M)

>weebs
every single time

>apegentinian ref
>against brazil
yep, I'm sure that would be completely fair

Based LIONel Messi taking on the corruption. Bra7-1l NEEDS to be stopped, they can only BUY cups. Nobody else is willing to call out corrupt CONmeBULL on their BULLSHIT LIES.

LIONEL MESSI not gayman jr. okay support our troops

Attached: 1529478008096.jpg (1200x1188, 256K)

>the post: pic related

Attached: brainlettttt.jpg (800x450, 44K)

>the jew is reduced to repeating himself after losing all credibility

Attached: sheeev.jpg (1529x1200, 189K)

degenerate how can someone human deny that madrid weren't massively helped. trianon took pieces of your brain too

Attached: 1562172310090.jpg (763x789, 257K)

Literally every country in the continent has a feud against one of those 2 countries. I did the math, it was impossible without an international ref.

Should have picked a nip

Good
I hope this redpills Messi on BLACKS and Brazilians, therefore blocking the return of Neymar to Barcelona

he can have bad games, especially france germany at the world cup 2014, where he got tricked by kroos and didn't award a penalty on schweinsteiger's judo sweep on griezmann

>seething

Peru will win and this fucker will seethe more

>mapuche ref
>against Perú
yep, I'm sure that would be completely fair, too

I love these birb memes

He is delusional because of all the /pol/ cancer. He's denying madrid's utter refball and he is now calling me a jew. I pity him. Imagine reaching that level of insanity.

Did he cry about corruption when Barça won 6-1 against PSG with blatant refball left and right?

are you retarded? you post about messi 24/7
>repeating himself after losing all credibility

it's easy, it didn't happen and it's not funny anymore that you're implying it did. but that's how you are, no matter how ridiculous your lie is you will keep repeating it even if noone will believe you.

>chilean ref
>against peru
yes that sure IS fair lmao

((()))

Attached: 1398400125211.png (501x585, 27K)

i dont think putting a chilean ref against peru is exactly fair either quads man, but i'm just surprised how nobody here batted an eye for fucking pitana for a final where brazil was involved

put a fucking suriname ref for all i care. but chilean and argentinean are both bad options

>remove argentine ref from final
>put a chilean one
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: 1457306755160.jpg (262x284, 16K)

why is it always the people from shit football countries?

Is that your boss?

that's because you are a jew

literally nobody cares about chile x peru meme """rivalry""". not even peruvians and chileans themselves

shalom, theres a discount at the public showers

Attached: messjew.jpg (3500x2308, 2.73M)

based messi btfoing corrupt cbf and faggot tite

I had another World Cup game in mind, Mahmud.

Attached: pepewhitepower.jpg (760x987, 178K)

Because they're poor in general. Lack of education and no work.

>it didn't happen

incredible, fucking hell ramo's goal in the final in 2016 was offside, all that refball against bayern, that refball at home against psg, there are so many occurances. you're not human

the cry is free

don't see what you mean

powerful if true

I wonder what will be the excuse when they lose again next year in Argentina

based and redpilled

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 25K)

>tfw we control the

Why is she crying?

what i'm about to post is going to blow your mind:
>Over dinner, he admits that if Real hadn't benefitted from a bad decision in the first half he probably wouldn't have given it [the Atleti penalty]. The best referees, he believes, make their decisions based on context and balance. This explains why there can never be "consistency" in the way football is refereed. It is the courage to apply the laws with empathy, says Clattenburg, that distinguishes top officials from those on the next rung on the ladder. Pepe, though, didn't think it was a penalty.

"Neither was Ramos's goal a goal", Clattenburg told him. "When Griezmann's penalty hit the bar I was pleased because it had been a marginal call. In terms of the big picture, the penalty restored balance and made for a better game. Afterwards Real and Atletico were very complimentary about my performance"

You have to be from outside of SA to think that CONMEBOL would rig a match in favour of Brasil. Messoy is really Spanish.

Attached: pepeshooter2.jpg (396x385, 12K)

based shizo
You should probably seek out a psychiatrist before you hurt someone

jej

Oh I now remember

Attached: article-2685283-1F7FDE1D00000578-666_634x620.jpg (634x620, 190K)

Attached: 1529610747690.jpg (1080x1080, 218K)

Nice try kike, but Messi is our guy.

Attached: 543543543.png (1254x961, 555K)

Messoy is just autistic and detached from reality. He's got mental problems and lives inside a bubble with people telling him 24/7 that he's the greatest. No wonder how he ended up so spoiled.

So basically atletico wouldn't have had a VALID penalty awarded if ramos didn't score an offside goal? you retard he just admitted real was favoured

>This explains why there can never be "consistency" in the way football is refereed. It is the courage to apply the laws with empathy, says Clattenburg
literally admits he isn't objective and doesn't respect the laws of football.

he's bowing to a jew with a little jew hat on his head, and calling off a friendly for completely apolitical reasons should make him ourguy? i wonder who the real kike is in here

I didn't know we had achmeds in South America too

I'm glad Messi is truly Argentine after all

he speaks argentine spanish, no spaniard lisp, uses our slangs, and he's as retarded as the average argie when it comes to popular myths in football aka 'EVERYONE IS AGAINST US AND IT'S ALWAYS RIGGED'

Attached: 1562155518296.png (1600x900, 232K)

Messi does not watch libertadores. You cannot complain refball agaisnt Argentina after that

honestly I hate brasil current team so much that I was actually rooting for argentina.

INYUSTICIA

No, he saw his mistake in awarding Ramos' goal so he made up for it with a no era pen given. Whether he respects the laws of football or not he made the refereeing balanced and the players themselves agreed with that.

Lot's of Brazilians are from Arabic descent if you didn't know. Fernando Hadad's heritage is from Lebanon

I'm sure he wakes up 2am to watch it and then downloads VoDs for the matches he missed.

yeah, how come he still retains a strong argie accent after spending so many years in Barcelona?

>VAR it

Attached: 8563.png (868x644, 404K)

You have to be at least 18 to post here.

Attached: 1561944507500.jpg (922x788, 49K)

They are not Muslims tho

Bergen belsen had too many choirs and football teams, not enough gas chambers

it was a clear penalty, he said he wouldn't have awarded it if ramo's offside goal didn't happen, he already told that he doesn't want to be held "responsible" for an outcome even if that means respecting the rules.

>Ronaldo
>losing
never happened

>EVERYONE IS AGAINST US AND IT'S ALWAYS RIGGED'

well that's also a standard Barca mentality

Arab=/=muslim.
I never said that they were muslim. I said they were from Arabic descent.

I wonder what refs think about when they're getting those post-match awards and literally everyone on the stadium is booing them. From both sides of the match.

the redpill is that in football you lose competition more often than you win them user

Atletico Paranaense 3 x Boca 0

Actually we have the biggest colony of palestinians outside palestina, and they're pretty much split even between the left and the right, so it's unlikely that Chile will ever support the jews even if some government wants to.
Most of them are descendants of christian palestinians that got away though.

those cucks don't care, they get huge money bonuses for refereeing big games

If you are going to be that anal about it, I never said arabs = muslims either.

they fucking love it, what kind of people do you think become refs?

he said that because /weakmind/ moutinho failed his penalty

fast forward 4 years later, and he made sure that piece of shit manlet hit the goddamn net in the penalties against Poland

Attached: se-perdermos-que-se-foda.png (905x503, 705K)

But it's so irrelevant to say this ... well no shit cpt obvious

yeah i guess that does make sense
still I think there is a certain amount of hatred a man can take until he breaks, unless he's a complete sociopath, I guess

They feel power

of course, they're affected by it, it is the reason why home advantage exist because referees instinctively side with the home team, it's simply survival instinct

refs in Portugal are absolute sociopaths, manolo is right

Imagine Patrick Bateman as a referee

in Clattenburgs opinion it wasn't a clear penalty. Neither Pepe nor Torres touched the ball and Torres jumped into Pepe not the other way around.. Far from an obvious penalty.

I used to be referee. It's good because you feel powerful, it's like being a moderator in Yea Forums

Except you get paid.

youtube.com/watch?v=yVvoDxCboPc

clear penalty, totally annihilates a chance

janitors get paid too. free Yea Forums pass and the ability to remove stuff they don't like.

just read the one youtube comment on there, as well as Clattenburg's opinion. Why would he even talk about it if he was really paid off by Madrid? do you think he's just lying when he says it's a marginal call that was given to make up for the offside fuckup?

It is not tho. The hate against Israel in the middle east has Islam as a common denominator, otherwise Iran wouldn't be so strongly against the kikes. Emigrants to South America were not muslims so there is not a pro Palestine sentiment among the descendants. Most pro Palestine leaning here came from commies and their "anti-imperialist" ideology. There is no race linkage.
Calling then achmeds clearly indicates a reference to the Islamic terrorists (name popularized here by Jeff Dunham's puppet).
If you are going to shitpost, at least know what you are doing.

Hope you are enjoying France, Hiro. Can you please stop adding malware to the website? Thanks

The UEFA is always pulling for him

fuck off leafless canada

paid off? never inplied real corrupted officials, officials are retards who were kids, grew up liking teams and end up favouring them even when they are adults, instinctively we humans want the beautiful to win, that's what big teams are favoured, not because of bribery

yunyun a shit

Kek what a bitch

Ok so he wasn't paid off, the questions still similar though, why would he say that it was an attempt to fix the game if he truly favored Madrid deep down or even admit that Ramos' goal was a bad call. If it was so from his point of view there would be nothing to fix. That is a really complicated lie to make up to justify a more than a year old game at the time he said all this.

redpilled posts

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHABAHAHBAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHH how are argentinians even real?? They're just too good of a joke to be true

It will now be double the fun to see him choke again next year in his own country

Attached: 1445786203348.jpg (1111x597, 379K)

t. juan carlos ramos raul de Madrid

clattenburg said he would overlook legit penalties because he believed that a game shouldn't be decided by a referee decision, he's a pussy, afraid to be bashed by people.

I used to like Messi too but then he went everything his autism inside of him told him and went and got faggiest tattoos known to man.

Burn in hell pepsi shill

Cr7 will be in heaven.

>he's a pussy, afraid to be bashed by people
said like a true goblin

carriednaldo clearly sold his soul to the devil

Messi is probably tired of being called a pecho frio and wants argentinians to think he cares about the NT

Self-hating faggot AND a weeb. Cancer.

>cr7 captain homosex
>heaven

pick one.

Cala a boca bostileiro nojento

Mutts are so fucking retarded

pay dembts greasy savage

He's right

will you come and make me a gyro

French league must be REALLY FUN then.

go eat some burger warmonger

well he is right
bolsonaro needs macacos to stay focused on footy so his israel dick sucking goes unnoticed

Bolsonaro cut VAR communication in the stadium and FIFA has not said a single thing.

It's called bringing the game into disrepute, and he should be censured, possibly banned or at least fined.

Israel is based though. Fuck off

i wonder who could be behind this post

a leaf
a fkucing one

Is it safe for argentines to visit Brazil? I remember one of them was killed with one punch in Rio.

based, too many canadian jews flaunting their jewry on muh sp these days

The radios of his security entourage interfered with VAR but it was fixed up before the match started retard.

Israeli Jews are based and redpilled. It’s American Jews that push degeneracy and open borders. So in conclusion America needs to be nuked

hey leave israel alone. they are best ally.

menudo subnormal
los judios no estamos detras de todas las conspiraciones ni desgracias del mundo, paranoico y racista de mierda

>with VAR they can't cheat anymore
the state of messhit

Attached: niggers fair play.jpg (359x390, 28K)

*no estan
lo siento

"i've been found out"
every
single
time

They're rigging it against Peru already. That's the levels Brazil are going to so they can make sure they win so he's right

jidf out in force in this thread

always watchful the jidf
There must be a shortage of pregged palestinian women to shoot at rn

Sure. That match was rigged as fuck.

Do you want a reminder how Argentina and Brasil both have been fucking cheaters since like one hundred years ago? Don't you fucking play the victim card, because be it Paraguay, Perú, Colombia or Chile we all have been victims to your corruption.

>defends jews
>gets bullied
>backs off and blames america
>b-b-but guys i am cool i mean different kind of jews
typical fucking leaf. no spine.

>0-0 vs venezuela
>almost lost to paraguay
>set up for brazil
lad...

Attached: 1552353266192.gif (200x200, 2M)

>le good jews vs bad jews myth

Jesus Christ, this is not reddit, kid. Go to some other place with your tired tricks.

>no estamos

Attached: goy_knows.png (183x232, 19K)

I surprised that he didn't complain about the Jews, since he complained about everything in this copa

i've followed two copas and in the two of them, argentina has refballed.
So much weird instances when their team's about to get eliminated and some bs happens.

Stop being unlikable faggot monkeys bad at footy and maybe referees will start rigging matches in your favor.

Attached: 1562447877265.webm (480x480, 639K)

I’m not wrong though. Israeli Jews preach nationalism, traditionalism, and secure borders. American Jews are the ones that push for white men to cut off their cocks and other faggot shit

I don't have an opinion on whether the tournament is "rigged" or not, but why do Chile's players keep trying to finger their opponents? Like every time Chile plays against another South American country, one of your guys tries shoving his fingers up another guy's ass. What's the purpose?

Attached: Roberto_rojas_bengala.jpg (1140x759, 90K)

>based messi thread ruined by jidf shills
Yikes

Lmao

your heart's in the right place so i'm not gonna clown you but ever wonder what iraq did for the western world? Terrorism... Heaps of refugees etc etc
Look up what country pushed the weapons of mass destruction meme. while assuring that overthrowig saddam would stabilize the region.
And that's just the tip of the iceberg

The average chilean woman makes anyone gay.

Attached: 39545_THUMB_IPAD.jpg (1024x640, 157K)

>all israeli jews are on person
you are not just wrong, you are retarded. do you see no difference between, say, left wing israelis somewhere in tel aviv and orthodox jews ? you pea sized poltard brain need to dumb everything down to 'one flag = one person' so everyone is the same.

Sure Neymar is a likable faggot monkey.
Sure Coutinho or Marcelo are likable faggot monkeys.
Sure BRs are liked worldwide because you're such gentlemonkeys everywhere you go.
Fuck off. A monkey talking about monkeys.

Do you want to start it? Brasil has done really bad shit, Maradona and argies took lots of drugs. What kind of ban have you got?

what a stupid map

>Brasil has done really bad shit
I can't argue with this, the ass fingerer must know a lot about the quality of shits.

Why is he handling his decline so poorly?

was this colored by a toddler at random? there is no way indian women are more beautiful than eastern europeans.

youtube.com/watch?v=DtkGiCAQ6dM
;)

>we lose
dude br is so shit
>we win
dude br are a bunch of cheaters

this is getting funnier and funnier

>usa in the green

Discarded

Based

>Amerilards
>India
>German women in anyway more beautiful than Scandinavians
>England not in negative tier

This he has no clear what is to play without refball in his favor

Not achieving international recognition has really gotten into his head

No but seriously, why do Chilean soccer players try to molest their opponents? And how are those players not mocked for being colossal faggots when they come home?

Chileans are very hateful towards their neighbors due to old political grievances none of them actually experienced, to them anything that makes their "enemies" mad or hurt is a virtuous act no matter how scummy or gay it is.

Based 2bh.

Wish Messi would constantly talk shit.

>almost lost against paraguay
they played the second half against 10 men Paraguay, what are you trying to say? Alisson didn't even touched the ball that game besides in penalties.
>0-0 vs venezuela
irrelevant game and Brasil played like shit.

>Chileans are very hateful towards their neighbors
we aren't tho

?
We just bully peruvians as whole, but we don't make fun of anyone else.

*sips*

Attached: nigga_is_buff.jpg (1280x720, 103K)

t. Gunther Schweizer

You always make fun of us

Attached: huh.webm (852x480, 81K)

But not with hate.

>São Paulo completely smashing Tigres in the first half
>argentine players start fighting São Paulo players
>claim that police beat them in the locker room withouth any proves
>show some boo-boos to the media and cry
>???

Just like you irl. Argentina is really tsundere toward us.

Pitana is awful desu

we like you, you don't like us

Attached: sss.png (418x146, 46K)

Grondona must be sweating nervously in his grave

Wh-who said we d-didn't like you

BASED

he's right you know.

now just find a coach that lets dybala play with you for 90.

why doesn't he just retire and let the next generation take over? Why does he have to drag everyone down?

>GOAT dragging people down

only the manager's shit tactics can do that.

>letting Dybala rot on the bench when he is a top player

just fucking play him and you get 10 minute goals like today.

Whoa, he called them out. Calling my boys the bogdanoffs before messi mysteriously commits suicide with two shots to the back of the head.

Well grondona didnt let this happen when he was alive now you guys suffer with the rest of us