Unlucky fans

Has anyone here NOT seen any of their teams win the big one? im talking the highest award in the sport you are a fan of, champions league, superbowl, whatever the top prize is across the one or multiple sports you follow

what is it like if so? do you think they will win it in the next decade, or even in your lifetime? how do you cope with this? the wasted time and money with never getting the payoff

Attached: 1560864714178.jpg (540x402, 37K)

>tfw eagles/raptors fan

>florida panthers
yep

Attached: 1546192639928.jpg (1024x683, 426K)

>Wild, Vikings
At least we have the Twins

i like spurs and the falcons in NFL

just cuck my shit up

I cope by enjoying the sport and I keep following because every year I tell myself "this could be our year"

there truly is always next year. this decade's been pretty good to perennial losers.

Imagine rooting for a losing team. Lmao

tfw no league title

Attached: That Liverpool Frog.jpg (640x640, 126K)

I got tired of watching my team win national and international titles between 2000 and 2007, even defeat RM and Milan and give Bayern Munich a run for their money.
Suddenly we stopped winning titles except for irrelevant national tournaments. We've been close several times but always end up choking.

I don't see it changing anytime soon unless we do some serious and absurd record spending and start rigging matches.

>laffs

Attached: 1532283287418.jpg (709x765, 212K)

Falcons fan..... Do I need to say any more?

>tfw >you're team hasn't won a playoff round since 1996

Attached: 1526757450001.jpg (540x720, 82K)

>The ultimate choke of Ajax in 2016 was redeemed this year by winning the domestic double

Feels good man. A shame about that semi final though

Attached: 1492085815659s.jpg (250x239, 12K)

Or just Atlanta sports in general. I wasn't alive for the Georgia Bulldogs National Championship and I was too young to understand what the world series even was when the Braves won. And the hawks.... I mean...

>laughs 3 times in spanish

sports are fucking gay anyway

I watched my team win two world series since i started giving a shit about baseball.

Fucking losers. I'm a Liverpool, Patriots, Raptors, Blues and Red Sox supporter

t. plastic

ARSENAL FAN

KILL ME. FUCK BARCA FUCK 2006

Lions.
Pussy niggers

Is this considered a elite athlete in America?

Honestly doesn’t matter, only clubs that win now are owned by sheikhs and billionaires with plastic fans and mercenary players

nah but I watch 6 team sports and have only seen 3 and they are 3-9 in championship games/series in about 25 years

>Blazers, Mariners are the only two pro teams I really care about
Timbers was cool but who gives a shit about MLS

>Cards
Never ever
>Suns
Never ever
>Coyotes
It's a stretch
>D-Backs
Never again

Attached: ddd.png (1920x1080, 2.91M)

CRINGE