More than 500 years ago in South America they gave all the gold from the mines in exchange for mirrors and other...

More than 500 years ago in South America they gave all the gold from the mines in exchange for mirrors and other trinkets, because they thought that with them they would obtain powers. It was a new technology that they did not know how to use.

Today the story remains the same; delayed to those who are given technology that of course does not know or know how to use correctly.

If it were not for the corrupt Spanish oligarchs who decided to make these lands their own, the South American today would continue in a cave collecting berries.

Attached: 105597_620.png (620x310, 175K)

And what did you do with all that gold? You were richer than Germany, Holland, England and Norway back then and didn't do shit with that

>continue in a cave collecting berries.
god I wish
fuck t*chnology

andate a ordeñar cabras gallego

How the fuck can native Spanish speakers have this good banter? The banter from Mexico, Argentina and Spain is always top tier, with Argentina having the edge a little bit.

The spaniards from long time were so cucks, that the gold stolen from our lands was given to the French so that they would please evacuate their land, napoleon doming the spanish cucks.
And to modern times, they continue the same, country of cucks, being the latrine of europe.

They all went to the (((bankers))). In fact all that gold influx was brutal for the Spanish economy because it created a huge inflation for the locals, while most of that gold went to pay back the loans from (((them)))

based superior mind

EL LORO, MANOLO

>continue in a cave collecting berries
That's not what the incans did

it's fifa instruction for the var to check every single play
it's fifa who wants a shitload of people in the var room
it's fifa fault that this is a mess
have you ever heard a communication between the var and the in-field refs? it's a fucking mess, everybody trying to talk at the same time
>south americans don't know how to use correctly
put 10 people from any nationality trying to discuss if it's a pen or not and you'll see why it takes 5 fucking minutes
and also fuck conmebol

I'm 28yo but I think I can apply as MENA and live for free in Spain banging teen Pilaricas :^)

Basado

OH NO NO NO LOOK AT THIS DOOD

Attached: 1556076499782.png (523x592, 362K)

>be Spanish
>kill and expel the Jewish
>blame the Jewish for your shortcomings

Actually USA is just retarded. I blame the school system.

based

t. Tedóro kaz cínsqui

China was the main importer of gold at the time. By a gigantic amount

Shut up, Goldberginho

>all the gold kek
>in exchange kek
Spain has decided anything about Var

top kek Rojita

>kill
If only

based imperialist spaniard

seething colony peasants

based and dangerously redpilled.

>tfw you discover in this thread that Manolo lost all our gold

Attached: 03.jpg (1000x750, 491K)

Imagine being Spain, have decades of advantage in exploration and wealth versus England/France/Holland. Hell they even owned the Netherlands for a while.
Imagine having all of that and yet getting ass raped by the English and Dutch at sea and the French in land.
Napoleon cucked them so bad that all of their colonies decided to declare their independence.
Imagine being Spanish.