Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=O2fVJhxSS7Q
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>copa america 2019 bronze prize
hahahahahahahahhahaahahhaahhahahahahahahhahahahhahahahahhaha

>rent free

based

Manlet rage

LMAOOOOOO. PLEASE GET OUT OF MY NATIONAL TEAM.

kek, manlet seething

>muh persecution
Holy shit, he's so used to uefalona's refball.

AHAHAHAHAHAHA

Reminder that messi is a cuck, only his second son is his.

Attached: 1555938086975.jpg (500x375, 30K)

this picture makes me nervous

Wow, what a sacrifice, that will show them

Poor Messoy

hey, that was enough for me the last time

Llora mais, hermano de mierda.

Attached: 20190706_173633.jpg (1080x1186, 512K)

>unironically brazil have enough money to bribe anyone
c'mon messi

He's shit

>as a protest
what's he protesting?

*thinking
ffffuck

wow so brave

Argentino is shit.

his red card i imagine (and in his opinion general poor refereeing throughout the tournament), he didn't agree

probably needed to get in the showers to warm up his chest

HUE.

Bra7i1 spend all of its money and its children's money and its children's children's money on two sports festivals that were over in a couple of weeks, instead of building
hospitals
universities
libraries
schools
roads
sewage treatment
infrastructure
training for police
implementing health & safety standards
etc etc etc

Attached: brazil beach.jpg (1199x800, 319K)

Not very respectful to the people that is about to save your shitty economy

Messi should play for Espanha team. Argentina is a shithole, there aren't good defense players.

Also, don't be upset. Just LLORA MÁS.

hu3hu3hu3hu3hu3hu3

Liverpool destroyed the last bit of confidence he had. since that 4-0 he's completely done for.

Why argentinians always cry? They steal always the libertadores, what they want more?

sounds like a pussy

oh...

Attached: hm.jpg (678x668, 64K)

Now it can be a silver or a gold one. I'm so excited bros.

Messoy confirmed as a weak mind subhuman

I do miss a decent railroad system more than most of those things desu, it's indecent a country this big to rely in dirt roads in fucking 2019

Does the average Argentinean believes that it was corruption and not that the team was shit?

Messi is just trying to misdirect attention

Why does messi not care about argentina? sure he has success elsewhere but so did mascherano and tevez etc but they still fight and die for their country

magisterial

BASED BOLSONARO WILL KILL ALL THE COMIES AND CONFISCATE ALL THE COMMIES MONEY AND MAKE BRAZIL GREAT AGAIN AND MAKE BRAZIL FIRST WORLD AND A GOOD PLACE TO INVEST LAUNDERED DRUG MONEY WHICH IS GOOD FOR THE ECONOMY

why would someone even accept 2 millions as a bribe? it's a huge sum to me but it's small change for big companies

I think Messi cares a lot about Argentina but he's bitter because he doesn't get the results he wants. Still they got a WC silver, I don't really get why people expect Argentina to win everything

Medel is manlet, but not too manlet as Messi. Medel could kill Messi with his own hands, if he wanted.

I support Medel.

CHI CHI CHI - LE LE LE

what a whiny little bitch

youtube.com/watch?v=O2fVJhxSS7Q
Reminder that they purposely make it vague to the public over how VAR is used and the reason is so that these monkeys can cheat the tournament and not use VAR during heated or questionable situations.

top ducking kek

>go balls deep to organise the world cup
>the first thing 99% of people will remember about it is germany going balls deep in you
ouch

What are you talking about? All we know about your shit country it's Ibrahimović.

ouch

Attached: Agüero se tropieza con su propia pierna.webm (640x352, 2.07M)

Well we got knocked out at the same stage at the last world cup so I'd say we're about equal

>vague
var rules are clear as fuck though

naa is Messi´s son, but yeah his wife had another relation before messi because he went to Barca since he was a boy

says the VAR arrangement team

Didn't she have a husband who died after which Messi swooped in?

>CBF
>not swimming in money
Not saying it's rigged, but they're far from poor.

>universities
Stopped reading there.

Cringe and bluebilled

everyone in Rosario know that messi is a cuck
>messi is a manlet that need hormones to grow, he look like a ugly white goblin
>messi and antonella fathers are friends, so they know each other, messi is a beta orbiter
>antonella is a stacy and ignore this pathetic beta
>while messi is making himself a name in barcelona, antonella is fucking with different guys regularly
>but her real love is for the guy of that picture
>Messi come back to rosario for vacations, after getting famous, they meet again in a family party
>she realise that messi is her golden ticket
>she marry him, but still cheat on him, after all he is always playing football and never in home
>his first son is the product of that affair with the chad of the picture

Attached: 1541416361233.jpg (1010x778, 241K)

>big companies
the ones that receive bribes are usually individuals because groups need conspiracies and that's hard to pull off

based alexis

no, we're not. Sweden is our European punching bag

Argentina getting VAR'd in the brazil match.

his sons look like him tho

no, he always loved antonella but she rejected him at first
then when he became rich in barcelona he asked her out again and she said yes

i feel kind of bad for him desu

I'm just messing with you bro

Of all the people to feel bad for in the world Messi isn't exactly in my top 10

He probably didnt watch the match but the whole thing was obviously rigged so Argentina wins. Messi didnt deserve the red but literally everything else was in Argentinas favor

me too mang, you guys are based in my book unlike those fat virgins from USA

Argentina WC performance with Messi
>2006 dropped by Germany (which placed #3, dropped by _Italy_)
>2010 hard mode "coached" by Maradona, dropped by Germany (3rd, which was dropped by _Spain_)
>2014 lost to GOAT _Germany_ in the finals
>2018 dropped by fucking _France_

So, basically Messi's WC campaigns were stopped by either Germany or France. Germany's recent record in WC is fucking absurd, and the 2018 France was exceptional.

Argentina is essentially a middling football country that for whatever reason has had GOAT #1 and GOAT #2 playing for them within 1.5 generations. Their teams are _top heavy_ as fuck and require Messi to play exceptionally EVERY TIME. The thing is, a true AAA team like Germany can field top 5 player in every position. Whereas Argentina is Messi and bunch of ok to "who?" players

I don't know man, he's one of the people I point out in discussions to prove that money can't buy happiness.

Attached: 1517440220255.png (480x360, 219K)

We didn't spend all of our money, it's here somewhere, in some politician pocket.

Money nor genius can't buy happiness but if we could chose we'd still like to have both so idk

Now imagine Messi had played for Spain instead. A scenario not that far fetched...

Spain probably would have 3 WCs and 1 runner up. 2014 Germany was just that good...

At least we don't have Trudeau as prime minister.

definitely

Attached: 557823d2ecad04db0e14b78e-750-562.jpg (750x562, 89K)

It's not like Argentine's been favorite to win the WC for like 30 years, yet it's somehow Messi's fault because "Maradona did it" like this was boxing or something. I admit I'm a Messi and barca fanboy but I honestly think it's ridiculous that anything besides WC gold is a failure just because of one player. I've always had Urugay more likely of winning it big compared to Argentine, more balanced team

they were strong favorites in '02, but I agree with you

>I honestly think it's ridiculous that anything besides WC gold is a failure
anything besides WC gold is a failure for the so called "best player in the world"

Like two droplets of water.

Attached: 44.png (378x425, 195K)

>what is odebretcht
your government is corrupt as fuck huebro don't kid yourself

He didn’t swoop in, he died then she went crawling to Messi when she realized he was going to be richer than god

so is yours, and mine, what's that got to do with anything?

It's truly a miracle you could read that far, monkey

>2018 dropped by fucking _France_

Not to be an Argentina apologist, but France was the fucking champion of that WC. Why are you talking like losing to the champion is a demerit?

virgin third place