Only exists to trigger argentiniANOs

>only exists to trigger argentiniANOs

name a more based country

Attached: Chile%20national%20flag[1].gif (453x302, 2K)

Other urls found in this thread:

zeenews.india.com/sports/football/paraguayan-referees-suspended-over-julio-grondona-graft-claims_1618935.html
batimes.com.ar/news/argentina/fifagate-trial-reveals-shocking-grondona-fpt-graft-allegations.phtml
youtube.com/watch?v=ryCDW4mSMhU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

England because it also triggers argies

based

Girls i think both of you are OBSESSED

La COPE America 2019

based and redpilled
deepest cringe

Attached: 1.jpg (968x681, 74K)

rent
free

Attached: 1499025361298.png (504x504, 140K)

>a fucking star

>kissing British ass this badly

Attached: 235acdd4359d48cc0e0b8c42787a1834c77556a340ce2dc8e2a95192a70bfbce.png (611x717, 324K)

Too easy argentiANOS

Attached: 1531285105328.png (1317x651, 209K)

>loses to one of the worst argentina teams in history
>h-haha we sooo triggered them
yeah super based

>Being all day on/sp/
obsessed

Their whole history

We also stole land from you and Bolis that one time

Reminder that Chile belonged to England under Queen Mary I for a few years back in the 1500s

And now you come in drones to my side because the one you took is boring as everything Chilean made.

Attached: IMG_20190704_124258.jpg (1080x1172, 399K)

rent free

Attached: youhat.png (448x468, 194K)

>fueron los ingleses pe

based peruANO

recuerda que tacna es de peru exclusivamente porque a chile le dio pena tu pais

>And now you come in drones to my side
Ayyyyyyy lmao

el PÉruANO

El peruANO crying as always.

Can peruvians and bolivians not into friendly banter? every time they cry like little bitches. Is that shit normal in south america?

make a guess

>Keeping the banter alive
>Boohoo why so butthurt
kek

>I was only pretending to be asshurt!
It's not only your post. Every discussion in every website involving peruvians and bolivians they always seem incredibly buttblasted.

do spaniards really think that they live in a 1st world country
lmao so cute

Shut up Alejandro, have you fixed unemployment over there?, or are you still gonna come here to work for your ex colonies.

Pretending? You think I care about a war that happened so long ago? Come on man, it's Yea Forums, all I do here is banter. Can't speak for everyone though, I see a lot of spaniards getting butthurt about meaningless shit all the time here so I guess it goes both ways

"spaniards" don't care about that crap. Only countries that have an inferiority complex and see everything as a dick contest care about "muh HDI!" "muh GDP per capita!"

did hues think that bolsonaro would fix their economy??

I think they just wanted to spite the left desu

We're heading the same way though. The left is insufferable and the right has a solid, very conservative candidate in Lavin (I like his persona, but he's undobutedly a religious nutjob),

>insufferable
>literalmente la izquierda más responsable de latinoamerica

>brazilians
>think

hmm, no sweetie, we dont do such thing

They are good managing things, not so much with their PR department.

This Piñi government is a disaster and the right is still going to win the next one. That should be unacceptable

Spite the left? Really? Do you really think mass media has nothing to do with it?

And Lavin sucks and will never be president. He will be always a second place, and I can't fathom what kind of stupidity he will do. Remember panic buttons? I bet you don't, but those thing were useless and cost a huge amount of money.
The only reason Lavin is doing good shit is because there is someone called Jadue with the good calls.

>the right is still going to win the next
And who might be that right wing person?
>inb4 kast or lmaovin

The irony of this thread...
Chilel:
>LITERALLY 100 YEARS TO BEAT US AT AN OFFICIAL GAME (2008) and only being couched by an Argie, Bielsa.
>99 years to win their first Copa America, literally under Paraguay, Peru and Bolivia levels.
>Inferior to us at every single sport, had a light chance at tennis...we win the Davis Cup before them and almost 4 years later they still cannot make it out of the qualifiers...

Englel:
>has to buy their only achievement ever (1966), proceeds to cast doubt into every other nations WC and Trophies...
>Inferior tu us at their own sport, has to resort to supporting Germany and Brazil to cope with it kek
>Also, probably was them who forbid Polo from the Olympics since argentina was BTFOing their pathetic teams every single time, and still does.

Attached: 550x647_2F8.jpg (550x647, 133K)

>>has to buy their only achievement ever (1966), proceeds to cast doubt into every other nations WC and Trophies..
see a psychotherapist

>>Also, probably was them who forbid Polo from the Olympics since argentina was BTFOing their pathetic teams every single time, and still does.
kek. never seen a polo related post before on this site

>>Inferior to us at every single sport, had a light chance at tennis...we win the Davis Cup before them and almost 4 years later they still cannot make it out of the qualifiers...
bruh we are playing it this year

We would have a guaranteed gold every 4 years if it was still around. Literally not a single reason not to bring it back.

>Over 30 years being played at the OG
>As soon as Perfidious Albion loses
>SHUT IT DOWN!

Attached: polo.png (1099x406, 56K)

Yes, we are in the same group. Then we will probably face Britain at quarters, and then Croatia or Spain at Semis if we get our shit together.

Attached: copa-davis-2307138w620.jpg (620x348, 43K)

take the tinfoil off mate. don't the french run the IOC?

Polo is a shit sport, a fucking horse really?

May as well get nascar in the olympics.

>tinfoil
Give me a single ounce of evidence about the "1978 rigged WC".
Oh? so there is none? only Peruvian players whining?
The same Perú that could no beat us years previous to the WC?

Oh but...there's something fishy anyways...somehow we also rigged the Netherlands hit on the post at the 90th minute...

And still, to this day, to not be for the conspiracy of 1978 is considered being "fanatic, tinfoil hat user". Kek.

Attached: Peru....png (375x521, 67K)

G r o n d o n a
r
o
n
d
o
n
a n o d n o r G

I love how Hues can get away with having a FIFA president for 34 years...and the same goes for Paraguayans with Nocolás Leoz and their recently imprisoned CONMEBOL president.

Attached: Joao.jpg (900x600, 95K)

The strong must lead the weak.

Chile was founded by an Irishman named Bernardo Ohiggins

Tbf it was as planned. You see, our military idiot rulers deemed arica expendable since in a new war scenario with peruANOS it would be overrun,. Thus Iquique got all the good stuff. After an initial win by you taking Arica Chile would March once again up to Lima

Go have some coke or sniff some bluray. Remember how you stole many libertadores too?

Not so strong if you need a friendly boss at FIFA...
Also, daily reminder that since Grondona died, Racing Club has been twice champion. Hmmm

Attached: 1480278501198.png (700x490, 250K)

explain MESTIZAJE MALIGNO
is that peru chile or bolivia??

>this tl;dr
textbook case of denial

>1 of these scorelines is not like the others

look at this dude

Attached: ohiggins.jpg (750x539, 116K)

>Davis Cup
Meme tourney

Did we also bought Poland and Brazil at the second phase? And failed to bribe Italy at the first phase?
What about Peru only beating Iran and Scotland in the entire tournament, and losing against Poland and Brazil?
Jeez, that's some weird bribe there.

Not a single counter argument.
If you ask me, the seething ones are you, only able to insult and move goalposts.

Attached: 1493523156244.jpg (500x500, 33K)

Tfw going to Tacna just to be treated like god, thank you peruanitos

Attached: deedee.png (515x371, 173K)

zeenews.india.com/sports/football/paraguayan-referees-suspended-over-julio-grondona-graft-claims_1618935.html

batimes.com.ar/news/argentina/fifagate-trial-reveals-shocking-grondona-fpt-graft-allegations.phtml

>“He told me... that Riccardo Teixeira [owes] him $1 million because Julio Grondona voted for Qatar 2022 as the hosting nation of the World Cup,” he said.

Do you really need arguments for Grondona? Really? Are you that blindly stupid? Ask ANY decent journalist about the Grondona heritage and what have they done.

11-0 in the final.. This is a far greater humiliation than brazil's 7-1.

>Grondona was corrupt
>therefore literally ALL argie champs are corrupt
Again, Havelange was as corrupt as Julio Grondona, lead FIFA for more than three decades, and still Brasil gets a free pass of all of it.

WE all know Escobar bought the 1989 A.nal Libertadores, the goddamn referees admitted to be threaten, and nothing was done.

By 1979 when he first even became president of AFA we had 12 Libertadores. Uruguay had 4 and Brasil 3.
We didn't need him to win trophies. That's cope of insane levels.

Attached: 1482191349159.png (476x477, 256K)

You tried to make Colo-Colo fail in 91 with Boca. And you couldn't rig that. Boca players couldn't believe it.

EL CHILENO CON PROXY SEÑORES

internet de cable telefónico que te demoraste tanto señor?

Surely it has to be a chilean who is behind this attack to Argentina's inexistent pride, the most beloved country ever

Attached: 1562163566422.jpg (424x545, 56K)

>lavin
>literally the messi of politics (statpadder)

lol

He is a good start, we need at least 10-20 years without a left president to get somewhere.

Jajaja que argumento más penoso. Qué rico que miles de peruanos comepalomas murieron por ese pedazo de desierto, al menos según tu lógica va gente a comprar a Tacna... hahahahhahahahahahaha

Venezuela because they have the best trannies

Attached: AC199DB2-10FC-4334-8FDB-574E0C003866.gif (180x320, 1.94M)

Veneleft-argie trannie

Attached: catherine.jpg (960x540, 39K)

VAMOS CHILE MIERDA
youtube.com/watch?v=ryCDW4mSMhU

>Gives money to Peru
>Gives work to peruvians
Best allies.

Attached: Screenshot_20190704-124925.jpg (1080x2160, 536K)

Chile was a fucking joke, all they tid in this tourney was beating a youth team.

Jajajajajajajajajajaja

>Davis Cup
literally the only thing you have ahead of us in Tennis, we've been overwhelmingly better than you at that historically.

little penis

There was a chilean with a pirate flag yesterday, he got triggered about some petty shit and went full autism saying he pays more in taxes per week than a mexican makes montly.

And Colombia. But yeah, who cares about them?

Little brain

Okay, now this is epic.

cringe

Attached: ezgif-1-47125aa06962.gif (480x250, 1.33M)

>only exists to
HAHAHAHAHA

Yet you're one of the only countries we ever beat in a war (independence)

Gringey really.

>he believes the wars of independence were equal to the american revolution
you latin americans love rewriting history. Your "independence" wars were nothing more than civil wars. You weren't fighting an invading force. Spain was fighting an invading force. The people in America than fough in the side of the royalists were peruvians/chileans/argies... that wanted to remain under spain. It wasn't a spanish army.