PRESS F FOR MEDEL

PRESS F FOR MEDEL
HE DIED FOR OUR SINS AND KILLED MESSI

Attached: 1561998346-auno1088733.jpg (1200x675, 78K)

he deserved the red, finally
fucking cunt

Based, may var spinson grant him eternal refball

Messi would have gotten away with it if it wasn't for this Medel-in' kid

F goes for FUCK MESSI

F

hope the sudaca spic cartel kills his ugly amerindio family so his shithole genes get eradicated off the earth

MESSI MESSI MESSI MESSI

Based Pitbull

THE ANTI-MESSI

I'm going to Chile in october and I really don't want to meet this kind of people late evening in bad area

are chileans always so agressive?

ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

Nah we're chill(eans)

I hope you come back alive user

Don't worry, none of them are bigger than 5' 5''. It's like going to Hobbiton.

Based Chilean bros triggering Yea Forums
What a beautiful country

Not really but there's some thievery, in the worst scenario don't resist because they will stab you in the legs and you won't be able to walk properly ever again.

>killed messi
Kek, this red card is only making him stronger for the punished Messi WC champion 2022
He's becoming less and less pecho frio each day

kek

I'm sorry what?

>implying

S

is fine as long you don't visit Valparaiso, they hate everyone, specially canadians and gays

I don't know if he'll ever win a title with the NT but he looks way less pecho frio lately, singing the anthem and not walking the pitch

Maybe we have a chance to winning the 2020 CA, but a WC is too hard

>are chileans always so agressive?
Yes.

nigga you are also from latin america, don't act like you don't know crime

everywhere it's the same

Don't believe what other chileans and south americans tell you about Chile.
I bet they barely leave their homes and their perception is already warped by Yea Forums memes.
My advice is to avoid drawing too much attention, be always careful with your belongings and don't even talk to suspicious looking people if they ask you something

No wonder why nobody can't stand Chileans.
The new porteños.

He seems pissed af, I'm loving this Messi

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Also the way the talked after the game against Brazil, sounded like Maradona (young, before drugs)

s

The problem is that the new Argentina generation is shit
You guy's best shot were in 2006/2010 when the NT was stacked

The problem is that Pekerman is a poofter and Maradona is just shit, we didn't ahve a proper manager until 2014, and we were close to win it then

Who would've thought you'd get raped by Germany by playing only Mascherano and five attackers?
Maradona is retarded

And used Otamendi as the right full back when Zanetti was still in good form

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

without him Argentina and Messi would have put 10 past us

S

yes. don't come here. don't fall for government tourism propaganda, chileans ARE violent.
a canadian tourist was killed some days ago in valparaiso by petty thieves. they didn't even steal much, apparently.

>Don't believe what other chileans and south americans tell you about Chile.
>I bet they barely leave their homes
the irony...
where do you live? I bet you've never been to a "pobla", or have never been robbed

Lived in one until i was 15
Never happened to me except the one time i've got bitten by a stray dog.
If you know who to avoid and were you must not go your life gets easier.
Thankfuly i no longer have to worry about that

Yes, we are indeed agressive people, I'd say the most agressive from the continent.

Attached: 1541963101100.jpg (2829x2014, 294K)

F

Criminally underrated

Attached: 69A64D6D-7322-41BC-A81F-2963474820C7.png (2160x714, 67K)

based Nile bro

No we are not. Try to visit Valparaiso, it's a nice city full of nice people that will even help carrying your things for you or end performing a quick rudimentary surgery on you, just so you can feel safe.

what does mean to be a porteño? honest question here

I'll bite your post.

you guys confuse things. being aggressive and violent doesn't necessarily correlate to high criminality. you can't deny chileans are violent. it's in their mapuche blood, even.

people from buenos aires, known for being arrogant.

Is not just a criminality rate, its an homicide rate and we score the lowest by far.
You might also know violence corelates with homicide

Weak post.

Filthy inmigrants are more violent anyways.

>specially canadians and gays
dont we all

Literaly for what?

Argentina still won.

Sacaron al mejor jugador de la selección a través del juego sucio y la perfidia, tal como es su especialidad.

Hola GRONDONA.

you'll be murdered for your phone

Kek

Attached: Gtim+glad+i+stabbed+her+and+id+do+it+again+_c5565f5659347b95e9feaa9414a368fb.jpg (204x248, 22K)

F
F

yes, chileans are literal monkeys

Attached: 1559569484736.jpg (550x412, 16K)

>Couldn't even take 3rd place
>b... But Messi got a red card
How cute

Bonaerenses, they used to be the most arrogant and annoying people in South America but nowadays Chileans are way more annoying. People here just wanted to see Chile losing, they were just too happy when Peru won, nobody cared that they kicked us out.

Around Chileans never chill

This. This is the post.

You got some nerve calling other people annoying considering Uragay's history of bad sportsmanship. What a fucking bellend.

wew lads

Attached: La inesperada reacción de Gary Medel ante los insultos Argentinos.webm (360x360, 2.04M)

bonaerense =/= porteño

I'll f*cking murder you myself

Attached: IMG_5474.jpg (996x868, 113K)

Based

Don't be a fag, visit the south of chile. Very comfy.

Was that his chewing gum? What a fucking disgrace of a human being

Come in the stands and fight like a man. Only UFC fighters and NBA 200cm tall guys fight audience. And a tall 200cm guy's punch with that leverage must hurt.

Why are they so thuggish and angry? Is it the manlet complex?

Do you realise Medel it's only 171 cm right?

>we played like utter shit
>but le missi red card

>especially canadians and gays
sounds pretty based to me

>history
We have been winning fair play awards like faggots for the last 15 years.
Get over it already, you sound like a traumatized obsessed faggot

Nigger why would a fucking tourist go to a pobla? He'll prolly stay above plaza italia or tour the south/north/ the Andes

His balls dropped too late into his career, but he still has a shot at winning.

flaite hijo de la gran puta, ojalá un día lo revienten a patadas tan fuerte que no pueda volver a jugar.

they are chileans. it's their culture. they become like that in their groups, but in reality, chilean people are a bunch of cowards.

you know flaites will leave their poblas to steal from people *anywhere*, right?

Based medel, he showed the true colours of messhit.

>5'6"