/seriea/ & /calciomercato/ - De Ligt is cute edition

>Stephan El Shaarawy getting closer to saying goodbye to Rome. Negotiations with Shanghai Shenhua, which is now close to closing with the Giallorossi club, reopened this week. The Chinese company, which in recent days was one step away from the agreement with the Pharaoh, has re-established contact with the sporting director Petrachi and presented a new offer. According to Sky Sport, the parties are close to closing for about 18 million euros.

>Juve-de Ligt, an operation that goes on day after day. The bianconeri are working to close the deal with Ajax, after having reached the total agreement with the player for some time now. Meanwhile, De Ligt is waiting and has had his first contact with what will probably be his next coach, Maurizio Sarri. In fact, by the will of the Dutch defender himself, there was a phone call between the two: a great feeling, with the young Ajax captain who did not want guarantees on the starting spot but only to understand the ideas of his next coach and start get to know him better.

>Fabio Borini does not fit into the plans of Giampaolo's new Milan. For the Rossoneri transfer market one of the names coming out is precisely that of the winger. According to Calciomercato.com, the winger would have admirers in the Premier League. Specifically, there is an interest of Crystal Palace and the newly promoted Aston Villa.

Attached: matthijs-de-ligt-ajax_16hntwd0gf78w1pckt85uar18j.jpg (533x300, 121K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W41ovCRK2Io
youtube.com/watch?v=S8I3SYPKiww
youtu.be/kUZ1nfREqf0
telegraaf.nl/sport/1428081788/de-ligt-wil-geen-arbitragezaak
twitter.com/AnonBabble

De Ligt to jj when?

Hopefully never so we will not see the sushi ever again in this thread

>Shanghai Shenhua
But he's just 27, what the fuck

Attached: 1536871713028.png (872x491, 659K)

Say what you want about the other thread user but this statement
>De Ligt to Juve is both a done deal and not happening
summarizes the situation perfectly.

he's 100% being forced out

>Messi -- Aguero -- Dybala

What do you know, the problem was Lautaro

How do they play? Dybala or Aguero as a winger or Messi as trequartista?

LMAO

The other thread felt more comfy and original desu

I honestly don't know user, I forgot about the game and just turn it when I remembered it thanks to the argie bro, now there is a chimpout and Messi got red carded lol

Dybala's first touch is great, not gonna lie

Attached: Output.webm (800x450, 2.89M)

Thanks anyway, I'll watch the second half since it's gonna be a meme game now.
I think Allegri was wasting him by trying to turn him into a winger or whatever.
Ronaldo - Dybala - Costa

Welcome to Inter

He is going to score 20 goals with based sarri

After he played for 14 years at Barca and won the CL many times since he won't have the chance to win it with rubentus

Messi just got punked by chad Medel

*based Conte

This

Sfinterista anche quest'anno ti mangi il fegato lmao

To summarize gobbi's situation
>Dybala and hopefully Costa too to Inter in exchange of Icardi and cash
>Cancelo out and Darmian in
>Benatia in instead of de Ligt who is just using jewventus to get a better contract at Barca
lmao

>user? It's Saturday, I bet he's alone as usual

Attached: crudeli2.jpg (455x251, 15K)

I'm funposting from the beach losers

DYBALA DYBALA DYBALA DYBALA DYBALA DYBALA DYBALA DYBALA DYBALA DYBALA DYBALA DYBALA DYBALA DYBALA DYBALA DYBALA DYBALA DYBALA DYBALA DYBALA DYBALA DYBALA DYBALA DYBALA DYBALA

>no more gf to have fun times with
>told me she has feelings for someone else
>got angry and cut ties with two friends I had left in my life

Pretty alone, could be worse though. Saw a qt mire at me today at the mall while I was shopping with my sister. She had curly blond hair, tall, great ass and titties, reminded me of my ex. Also made a blue eyed qt employee at another store laugh, felt good.

i got 2 options
>go to the local bar with the same dudes for the nth time
or
>go to a quieter bar with a smaller group of friends but it requires a 15min+ bike ride
I'm not in the mood in general today tbqh

I'd like to give him a first touch, if you know what I mean

>have feelings for a girl for the first time after a rough break up more than 6 months ago
>a fra has been hitting on her since before I knew her and I have to watch them getting slowly closer
COMING OUT OF MY CAGE
AND I'VE BEEN DOING JUST FINE
GOTTA GOTTA BE DOWN
BECAUSE I WANT IT ALL

Attached: 25e.png (808x805, 787K)

How's your summer going fellas?

Attached: 1562005539312.jpg (2512x1990, 678K)

>>Dybala and hopefully Costa too to Inter in exchange of Icardi and cash
>>Cancelo out and Darmian in
>>Benatia in instead of de Ligt who is just using jewventus to get a better contract at Barca

Attached: wld_06_tl0001_01_p.jpg (349x510, 164K)

I'm waiting for Bologona to sign me

Also, I'M NUCLEAR. I'M WILD

If you can call this miserable excuse for a weather "summer". Currently +12. It's like the sky is a giant ass pouring diarrhea all over us. Fuck this place, fuck it to hell, fuck it to oblivion, fuck it to damnation of all mankind.

Attached: 1521920927315.jpg (500x376, 29K)

None of these seems in an advanced state though

>Dybala and hopefully Costa too to Inter in exchange of Icardi and cash
They both looked excited to start with the new manager and manager said he was happy to have them
>Cancelo out and Darmian in
Cancelo's deal seems in a standby mode and Darmian was only mentioned once
>Benatia in instead of de Ligt who is just using jewventus to get a better contract at Barca
Could be but I really don't know what gives you all this security

You're just daydreaming sfinterista negro

>replying to poorly made bait

Attached: DkDtc_EW4AEwE_t.jpg (680x558, 59K)

Like shit tbqh. Like every summer. I fucking hate summer

>a fra has been hitting on her since before I knew her and I have to watch them getting slowly closer
That's a shitty feeling. You'd be walking the brocode violation line if you acted upon that

Had my freelance writing gig suspended due to Google killing traffic to the website I wrote for, alongside the gf thing. At least I bought some dumbells/creatine and started lifting, also thinking of unironically learning how to code

Is this guy still alive? I used to watch his videos for some fucking reason

last vid was one month ago, he probably got a heart attack in the meanwhile

Oh well, F
Didn't really expect him to last for so long

Just checked and he's still alive, surprisingly.

Attached: Screenshot_20190706-224343__01.jpg (1080x1816, 352K)

BASED

you know, I have had arguments here just trying to convince people Dybala isnt worse than Saviola
his problem is he is a centerforward but he looks like a cute Boy Band member so they make him play as winger or 10
he is the same height and weight as Falcao or Salas

So who are we getting now that El sha is gone?

When is Sarri going to finally die from cancer? I cant stand this classless bum coaching us

PSV's Steven Bergwijn

Serie A's getting CLOGGED

Which is stupid, because if the team doesn't hoof the ball there's no necessity for the striker to be tall.

rate my 1st matchday

Fiorentina-Sampdoria
Hellas-Genoa
Cagliari-Parma
Milan-Torino
SPAL-Brescia
Napoli-Inter
Roma-Juventus
Atalanta-Lecce
Udinese-Sassuolo
Bologna-Lazio

Cittadella-Perugia
Pescara-Juve Stabia
Pisa-Frosinone
Cremonese-Spezia
Ascoli-Chievo
Livorno-Entella
Trapani-Benevento
Pordenone-Empoli
Cosenza-not Palermo
Salernitana-Crotone

Wait, Theo Hernandez is French? What a twist.

are you daft?

>Theo Hernandez sold for 20m
Milan doesn´t even try anymore, right?

His father is of Spanish descent

>named Hernandez
>comes from Real youth
>not Spanish

>you now remember 2014 El Shaarawy

We dont speak that shit here this is an american board

he has duel nationality. also have you been living in a gulag his brother won the fucking WC last year and just went to buyern for 80M

and guess what, he is also french and called hernandez
and evern wilder, his father their father was a spanish footballer WOAH

>Classless
Sounds perfect for Juventus

>Roma-Juventus
>implying it's ever not going to be around Christmas

Attached: Murray-jose_3348645b.jpg (620x387, 51K)

can always go back to allegriball, right?

Forza Lazio

cringe

max was finished but sarri is a downgrade, yes

cringe

Forza Sassuolo

I can't wait for the season to begin so the Bosnigger can go back to post only once in a while

Attached: 2019-07-06 20.52.35.png (779x948, 575K)

based

>18m for el sha in a market where youtube compilation shitters sell for 40m

Attached: 1515423773111.jpg (750x596, 86K)

Why is he looking at a photo of a car?

Speaking of, rumor is that serie a might get reorganized more akin to EPLel, meaning that you could get the randomized fixtures where you play the same club within two-three matchdays, instead of two separate draws for each season half

>ruins it's perfect logo for a brand new shit logo after eplel does the same thing
>limits its transfer window for no reason other than eplel doing the same
>adds boxing day matches because >muh eplel
Will they fucking stop? Might as well just rename the league TIM's Premier League while they are at it

Based

Who is Tim, and why does he own a league?

Pardon the blogposting, I'll go back to the regularly scheduled shitting on Juventus posting.

>I'll go back to the regularly scheduled shitting on Juventus posting
About fucking time

He's the owner of Serie A and because he's the owner of Serie A

Qatar better buy AC Milan or I'll keep redpilling people about PSG

>ynr the powerhouse of the spanish football - Malaga - who were made great by qatari oil money
Oh wait it didn't happen, they signed van Nistelrooy and Demichelis and that was the end of it. Some shady qatari sheikh might do more damage than yunhung li or whatever his name was

The government. The way they did PSG

>"we won't allow other teams to grab us by the throat"
>doesn't wait for Napoli to trigger Manolas' clause and let's Giuntoli bully him into valuing Diawara TWENTY MILLIONS
>"It's not professional for Dzeko to reach an agreement with Inter without speaking to us first"
>Starts working for Roma without Cairo letting him go and ultimately forces Roma to give two promising youngsters.
>"I'll give Fonseca a squad that fits his playstyle"
>sells El Sharaawy at a price you won't find another winger at and tries to get rid of Perotti so the team that was full of winger is now lacking them
JUST

Attached: 671840736.jpg.0.jpg (1200x800, 94K)

Qatari that bought PSG were invited personally by the president of France and were offered to buy the club and open BeIN in exchange for hosting WC. I don't think the same could happen now

Roma us literally falling apart.
I'm waiting for this season just to see how (bad) they will fare.
I wonder how are Roma fans feel about all the happenings

Thats not what the epl does you retard

>Zaniolo currently has two real offers: one has also involved Rome and comes from Tottenham, 23 million euros plus Toby Alderweireld. Six-year contract to the player for much higher figures than Rome could guarantee him. The proposal was positively evaluated: if Zaniolo accepts, it can be closed. The other, in the constructive climate that is emerging between Petrachi and Paratici, was delivered to Vigorelli a few hours ago. Comes from Juventus, it is lower than that of Tottenham. In the affair, according to the club's intentions, Higuain could enter.

"""""real""""

bye bye Zaniolo, imagine being a riomma fan now lmao

Attached: images(2).jpg (225x225, 10K)

>Reports from the English press suggest Juventus are preparing a sizeable offer for Manchester United midfielder Paul Pogba.
>The ex-Juventus man has spent four seasons in the Premier League but comments by his agent have fueled speculation that he will leave this summer.
>The Times now report that Juventus are preparing a £120m bid for the Frenchman who is set to fly out to Australia today as part of United’s pre-season.
How are >we going to get that money? And why 'waste' it on the dabbing negro?
Fucking hell JJ

bad opinion

ninja was a great fukken buy....

icardi to nabuli i hope happens

Is The Times reliable as a source?

Only explanation is that >we found oil under Continassa

I'd bet that he'll play to Juve next year. It's a clear that he wants to, and JJ can just offer some player to lower the price.

wonder if they're interested in the record scorer of serie a. a great deal, no doubt.

>Pau Lopez is still training with Betis
uh oh

Did agnello find a way around ffp or something?

first it's complete bullshit. sure raiola want to sell pogba somewhere that's why he is feeding journos those false infos. jj already signed 2 and have a gazillion other mids in their squad right now. another mid is the least they need. second, money is not the issue, they are in the green this window and also raised 200 million cash back in spring through bonds (but those are probably for other projects).

Attached: k1eg62i9to831.jpg (422x767, 54K)

*plusvalenzas your path*

Attached: dcbffdb24471c2c742eb7e0bcd5b0519-24028-1534755485.jpg (666x1000, 76K)

>ramsey to rube
still mind baffling to me

Attached: medel_vs_messi3.gif (480x250, 1.27M)

At least he didn't dive like a faggot holding his face and screaming like 90% of footballers would have

Jj has been lacking someone good with verticalizing the game for years, Ramsey's contract was expiring so they went for him

what's ironic about this if he had dived, like penaldo would have, he most likely wouldn't have been sent off

Juve transfer market will end with De ligt
Sarri made clear he wants to work with dybala costa and pjanic, there will be no money left

Nah, Juventus' mercato will end with Cancelo's replacement and possibly with another left back since apparently they're planning to send Pellegrini on loan. I hope they actually decide to keep both of them but at this point I'm not really sure about that.

>De Ligt carries on with his work: the Dutch phones Sarri

As reported by SkySport. de Ligt would have called Maurizio Sarri. Not to ask for guarantees for the starting position, but only to understand what were the ideas and the technical project of Juventus for next season.

The new Juventus coach has responded very willingly to the questions of the young Ajax player, remaining amazed by the mentality and determination of the boy. In short, the affinity is there. Now that "detail" of the transfer negotiations between Juventus and the Lancieri is missing.

Attached: de-ligt_1136289.jpg (820x467, 68K)

>Lancieri
Do Italians have more Italian words that they use for foreign clubs? Pretty interesting

'Il sottomarino giallo' for Villareal should be one of them (el Submarino Amarillo)

>dollar threatens to stay and extend his contract until 2022

Attached: 62256762_911710445828121_9045039066865409810_n.jpg (839x839, 49K)

How so? Messi is the one who hit Medel in his face first. Medel is the one who should have dived.

Messi shouldn't be captain, that responsibility plus the pressure to become champion drags him down, making him lose focus on the game. He should be told only to go out on the pitch and have fun, that way his inner autistic child becomes happy and he can reach his full potential.

>who hit Medel in his face first
visit an optician

there is literally no one else, and him being captain is the least of argentinas problems

It's just the translation of one of their nicknames apparently, like Sons of the Gods or The J... WTF I HATE AJAX NOW

Attached: Ajax.png (402x524, 61K)

>He should be told only to go out on the pitch and have fun, that way his inner autistic child becomes happy and he can reach his full potential
Yeah well that could work when he was a 18 yo wonder kid but now he's the best player in the world so it's impossible for other players not to rely on him

Do you remember when Ronaldinho used to talk him about traps and stuff and they were so fucking happy playing together? It was magical.

who are we gonna sign?

Attached: juventus.png (700x583, 30K)

Me

LIVE
youtube.com/watch?v=W41ovCRK2Io
Marotta + Conte

>state of these subtitles

welcome back, polpo

>these subtitles
jesus fucking
christ

>I rule out icardi going to juventus.
there now stop your yammering and crying about icardi at juve. It will be napoli or nothing

Mr. Conte, Mr. user here, reporter of the /seriea/ bulletin
It is being speculated lately that your toupee is mostly made out of fur originally used by doormats and stray cats. Can you confirm this?
Thank you and good luck for your new adventure

Attached: 1561023593614.png (500x401, 194K)

NOOOOO, THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING
ICARDI WAS SUPPOSED TO BE SWAPPED FOR DYBALA

Attached: 1544439886051.png (1200x1248, 572K)

>beppe ruling shit out means shit isnt happening

Attached: 6dBt2Oj.jpg (251x242, 15K)

It's literally a chinese ripoff of what they are saying

its so slow I think its being translated to chinese first and then english hence why only 25% of what they are saying is up on the screen.

POTENZA DI SUNING

>the "El Sharaawy wanted 15m a year from Roma" cocksucking train has officially started
I'm unironically starting to hate this club. I didn't think it could have been possible but seeing people who still believe the same bullshit about every single player sold is driving me insane.

>he mentioned bastoni before rannochia
Based, doesnt seem too impressed with Lautaro though

>doesnt seem too impressed with Lautaro though
youtube.com/watch?v=S8I3SYPKiww
It's time

he just confirmed it again.NO DYBALA SWAP, ALL PAPER TALK NO

>can I make a question in English
>"no"

reeeeeeeeee

>i rule out paying higuain clause

I would

Attached: Screenshot 2019-07-07 at 16.26.36.png (486x792, 304K)

knees a bit too pointy

even if they clonk when she's giving you a blowjob it's all good

we translate some nicknames, like Furias Rojas->furie rosse, while others (Red Devils, Merengues, etc) we use untranslated
i thought Lancieri was one of those, is the corresponding dutch word not used as a nickname?

After seeing Conte's press conference I can confirm that I'm 100% confident that this is going to be the easiest scudetto to win among the previous 8

Attached: Happy Satisfied Jj Frog.jpg (680x567, 68K)

Forza palermo

Forza Benevento

Can somebody give me a quick rundown? I imagine it was 30 minutes of Conte singing "stiamo godendo" while dancing on the table at the rhythm of Marotta's enthusiastic clapping.

Attached: 58657632_132965464548429_7514079595479889070_n.jpg (1080x719, 138K)

Forza Ascoli

Attached: bbilan.webm (1092x614, 1.63M)

I read it up, apparently it's an Italian only nickname, born from the fact that classical Greek heroes like Ajax carried lances.

---------------Piatek-Cutrone
-------------------Paqueta
---Bonaventura-Ruben Neves-Krunic
Hernandez-Romagnoli-Musacchio-Conti
----------------Donnarumma

Name a more charming mid table team than Milan, you can't

>it's an Italian only nickname
Doubt it, Balkan commentators and journalists often use the Serbian word for "lancers" to describe Ajax.

Atalanta

Oh I guess, it's not so original after all. But apparently it's not a translation of a toothpaste nickname, at least not a widely used one. The english Wikipedia page quotes it in Italian

Funnily enough, it's not used in Dutch. I only know it from the Italian

Attached: Screenshot 2019-07-07 at 17.46.49.png (530x640, 80K)

>failed my final uni exam
>keep not getting answers from job interviews
>no reply’s from girls on tinder

At what point do I at fuck it all? At least I still have a clean criminal record and a clean drivers license.

Attached: 173878BD-7763-4A66-BFA7-885C0F8B9E60.jpg (750x563, 36K)

I always thought "lancers" was a common nickname for Ajax, just like Blues is for Chelsea, Red Devils is for Manure, Nerrazzuri for Inter, Rossoneri for Milan, Flying Donkeys for Chievo or Gobbi for Juve.

I've heard our commentators call them "kopljanici" aka lancers before.
>De Joden
Heh

>"I'm talking about D'Ambrosio, Bastoni and Ranocchia, players that would be starters in every Serie A club"
lmao

D'Ambrosio absolutely would except maybe Jj, Ranocchia on the other hand....

damn, Fazio looks like THAT??

Attached: 1538264471346.jpg (640x772, 143K)

You better not disrespect Foggy or le sneaky terrone

Goal physique (minus the gyno)

I have a job interview next week, the first one after looking for a long time. It just take time sometimes fra.

Same thing for your exams, you'll be able to retake it some other time. It happens to everyone, it's just a bit shit to end the academic your on a sour note like that.

Fuck tinder though, try having a go at bumble/hinge. It's a bit less thotty in my experience. I had a really nice date on wednesday to a museum via bumble and I'm not much of a looker if I'm honest

Stop it with these Zaniolo rumors right now

Attached: efd.jpg (403x392, 40K)

>Zaniolo-Kean club teammates
Yeah what could go wrong?

>he rates le quarter-season wonder

The absolute madman is back to posting straight from Icardi's rooftop LMAO

Attached: IMG_20190707_181558_687.jpg (1280x1268, 216K)

>i weighed 65kg when i was that lean
fug this skinny frame of mine

Fucking based

now imagine this
>icardi to juve
>wins the CL
>after match interview
>"mauro, you had a rough exit from inter and a drop of form. but it seems that you regained this this form with juve, so how are you feeling with the new squad?"
>*icardi looks straight into the camera
>"Stiamo godendo!"

IT'S DONE

Attached: 1974231703552.jpg (540x960, 43K)

>De Shit

interesting choice of security guards

*dabs*

Attached: D-41GcDXkAAXlNZ.jpg large.jpg (1600x1066, 133K)

I've been Ajax fan basically my entire life and this is the first time I hear about this nickname. Ajacied/Ajacieden is common, it's a very odd word because it has a c in it for no reason as it is pronounced Ajax-ieden. It's the best way to spot an Ajax customer because they always get the spelling wrong.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO WHERE ARE MY CARDIAC TESTS DR. GALANTIIII

Attached: davide-astori.jpg (640x480, 33K)

Maybe it's a foreign thing idk

Attached: IMG_20190707_194033.jpg (1080x2340, 343K)

imagine all the chink pussy El Shaarawy is going to pull.

Attached: 1538363586406.jpg (640x800, 105K)

>veiny tits
Muh dick. Also depends if Pellè left him any

>he liked asian women

Attached: 1562030747999.jpg (564x846, 48K)

>not liking every kind of woman as long as she's hot or even beautiful
Wasn't expecting such a pleb statement from you dutchbro

>beautiful asian
good joke

Well that's the thing, I barely ever find Asian women hot or beautiful

As long as it's not nips. JAV killed it for me.

Daily reminder that De Ligt was unironically at fault for each goal that Tottenham scored in this year's CL semifinals

I really don't get this De Ligt transfer soap. He was on rails to go to Braca, a great club, with his friend Frenkie. He was set up for greatness, Pique was on the way to retirement. No one beside him is solid anyway so he would have had play time even if Pique kept on going for some years. Meanwhile Liverpool was never a big item. And yet all we hear now is bullshit about United (Why the fuck would he go to United?) and Juve. I don't get what he sees in that cub and that league. Imo it's a downgrade from what he initially had. Not even Real Madrid wanted him? What the fuck is going on with my Matta..

Well, that's better for Napoli and Inter then since they'll have better chances to score against Juve

I think barca ran out of money

That could explain why they are trying to sign Griezman in 2 terms or more. They get him, frenkie and de ligt. Every line is reinforced. However I think they are still hoping for Neymar. And they can/should sell Coutihno and Dembele. So they have options. They gave up before it was done imo?

>not rating Juventus

intrasting. nice to know that marotta named barella and dzeko publicly as targets.

and lukaku too

youtu.be/kUZ1nfREqf0
Radja looks happy

Attached: Screenshot_2019-07-07-22-16-17-488_com.google.android.youtube.png (2340x1080, 2.75M)

Happy to leave that shithole

Bennacer made a nice assist, I think Milan can forget about him now.

>alone confused Sensi

kek

He got to chat up that qt uninterrupted at least

Your first day at a new school is a confusing time

telegraaf.nl/sport/1428081788/de-ligt-wil-geen-arbitragezaak

Attached: Screenshot 2019-07-07 at 23.35.14.png (1254x1572, 1.14M)

Inter legend Andy Polo just entered the Copa America final match

Okay /seriea/, who is the best frangiflutti of the league?

Pic unrelated

Attached: 1562192489640.webm (886x690, 2.99M)

still De Rossi

Nice, hopefully he will join Juventus before next weekend

I wouldn’t count on it, Raiola is involved after all

>the state of this entire post
uk fags are just as clueless as americans but much more obnoxious, really all anglos should be perma banned

>page 7

this Bennacer manlet is p good
impressive showing in afcon