U
P
C
A
K
E

Attached: 59.jpg (587x504, 52K)

Yep, im thinking the Lakers

wouldn't that be just novel? Three bitchmade niggas on a single squad. In LA no less? Poetry.

Just think at one point in time, OKC had Westbrook, Harden and Durant (and prime Ibaka).

What went wrong?

Attached: gd.jpg (260x282, 21K)

Who will they trade for him?

Cheapskate owners blowing it up prior to the new TV deal getting confirmed. It was literally agreed to the September after Harden was traded.

Didn't pay harden his money
Instead and I shit you not paid kendrick perkins

Imagine how great they could have been if Durant, Westbrook and Harden weren't retarded.

The 24/7 meanmug face was worth it.

>Durant left
>George left
>Westbrick leaving

Why can’t OKC support a team? I thought they had fans

What else could it be other than greedy, shit management?

lakers have nothing to trade with, it'd be a shitshow though

it's kinda Westbrook's fault but also Harden needed to leave to get good

Rare. Can I get world cup tickets?

Timberwolves and they become contenders

They couldn't afford to pay KD, Westbrook, and Harden. At the time Harden was a distant #3 to those guys

Russ pisses off everyone

OKC is better off without Westbrook. Then again, just about every team is.

His style of play is not conducive to entertainment; not success.

Not would that outrageous contract of his. The Thunder are going to have to give up some addition assets just to get rid of Westbrook.

>40 million dollars a season

Ofcourse american brother

Attached: 1561325067386.jpg (1655x931, 304K)

Is it that everyone who plays with Westbrook is a snake or is Westbrook the problem? Hmm...

Am I the only person who thinks that the Knicks and Westbrook are a match made in heaven?

Why would the Knicks do it though? The Knicks ain't winning anytime soon. And it has already been proven multiple times that you can't win with Westbrook as your best player.

If only they were in a bigger market, are there any bigger cities ready to take on a team?

IT'S COMING HOME

Attached: soopersawknicks.png (1200x1279, 186K)

He was still the best 3rd anywhere in the league

getting to the playoffs is good enough for Dolan to prove he's a mediocre owner. he's 100% going to the knicks.

>big name that puts up great looking stats and would be a draw to MSG besides "muh gaaden" but disappears when it really matters
it's pretty Knicks if you ask me

Harden was clearly better than Westbrook at that point though.