Is he elite?

Is he elite?

Attached: Capture2.png (636x725, 618K)

Ivory hunting bed wench slut.

the bitch got bleach

niggers and white women BTFO

>marriage

>involuntary celibacy

Going to the bahamas soon with mates - gonna make sure some of your girls get BLEACH'D son

Who are they?

I don't know who either of them are.

Don’t be that guy. Don’t do something out of spite for someone else.

Fucking oil driller. Disgusting

LoL, it doesn't change the fact that white women are still the most desired women you fucking poltard incels

>FUCKING NIGGERS FUCKING OUR WOMEN
>LET ME GO TO ASIA AND BLEACH THEIR WOMEN

>being one of those dudes
Lol but it’s on purpose right?

lmao he has long nails, what a bitch

Bro... The Bahamas are just off USA's coast.

>Bahamas
>Asia

not anymore

Attached: 5d1e3b372400003400faa7e3.jpg (1200x630, 72K)

>no cursing Yakub

SAY THE LINE RASTA

>burger geography

What the shit

Why is he wasting his genetics on a negress? Oh well, at least she's cute

BLEACHED
L
E
A
C
H
E
D

COLONIZED

fucking hell filters are really in every single picture these days, aren't they?

I refuse to believe this is not bait

How is this sports related?

>white women are still the most desired women
White man here, literally zero interest in pasty boring white chicks.

>

Daily reminder that the only way to fight against the BLACKED-ing of white women is to BLEACHED the dark women.

Attached: 38866411_441486573040631_6442099881963159552_n.jpg (1080x1080, 81K)

That's a beautiful man

This. White guys should marry and have children with black women as much as possible.

Kek, do weebs and incels count though? It's obvious you hate white women for rejecting your weird ass

>the only way
No, it isn't Shlomo. The far easier way is to just have lots of white children with white women and let the mudsharks go since they will be forgotten and their genes obliterated in a few generations.

I know I’m not the best looking guy, but usually I don’t ever wish that I could have another man’s appearance. But I would totally trade bodies with this guy if I could

>American education

White women are ugly

The only white women that aren’t ugly on the outside have no soul

Attached: B1B2E65D-372F-47E9-AFCF-C26C00ECB608.jpg (833x959, 122K)

Damn. Whitebois getting every good looking black girl. There's going to be nothing left for black boys.

Is there a greater accomplishment for a light skinned black woman than making a blonde hair blue eyed white baby? This is something they got off to every other night. I can't imagine the day they finally have the babby and the indescribable joy at finding out he's blonde hair blue eyed.

I'm black. Black woman or black man, the result of interracial couples is the same: its always the weaker race thats on the losing side. That means blacks.

>autism the post

Ever notice when it's a black man/white woman the woman is usually fat trailer trash. But when it's a white man/black woman the woman is stunning?

more like black woman or black man, the offspring always turns out to be unholy mutts. even all racism or whatever aside. just look at the offspring of mixed couples. just look and tell me this looks right. yeah, thought so.

There's no getting blacker once you get blanda'd. You'll always get that 1 shade too light to be true nubian even if her ancestors fuck nothing but straight from africa niggas.

Based, who did this. Keking at all the “TRAITOR” replies btw also

>ancestors
I think you mean descendents

Attached: 2A13601C-5499-45DB-9235-C24145B59568.png (750x1334, 418K)

>women like wealthy men
>better looking women can get wealthier men
Woah

Or maybe you should just stop being an autist?

Most white women get bred by white men and most black women get bred by black men and there's nothing wrong with that.

>I think you mean descendents
ay you right

how the children look is irrelevant. i'm talking about the destruction of blacks in america. an idea most welcome to white america but horrifying to me. it happened to the natives and it will happen to us, it just will take a lot longer.

Where you grew up decides a great deal to whom you are attracted to.

White trash women tend to live where blacks live (in the low-income neighborhoods aka ghettos), while the black women who grow up wealthy by definition usually grow up in white neighborhoods and hence, around white guys.

That's why you have trashy white women going for black guys and classy black women going for white guys.
Although at the end of the day, most people still just date within their own race.

It ain't gonna take long brotha. Blacks are already having less than 2 kids and they racemix more than anyone else (usually with latina women now). Black people are 13% of the US and dropping fast.

The children of those latino/black relationships will look like regular black people because black genes are stronger. Combine that with abortion getting further restricted in states with large black populations and the overall black population in the US will actually keep up with current US population growth trends and will hover around 13%

>black genes are stronger
myth busted:

>Although at the end of the day, most people still just date within their own race.
I'm not disputing that. I'm saying that a much larger percentage of our race goes outside of our race, to our detriment and to the joy of white america.
As for the attractiveness of the women, it illustrates the profoundly unbalanced power dynamic between whites and blacks in this country. Whites have power and blacks don't.

>black genes are stronger

Attached: 1529685805174.png (228x221, 31K)

stronger is the wrong word, but traits like black hair, brown eyes etc are usually more dominant.

>our race goes outside of our race
what race are you?

>black genes are strong
strong genes, by definition, are the ones that survive. that's not black genes.

>asia

Attached: americanos.png (200x188, 45K)

i'm black

>

wow

ok brother

She’s not black

Ever seen a white child come out of a white/black relationship? They all look more black than white

That’s not what I meant but funny joke

Alpha AF. Black women are top tier and loyal unlike wh*teoid, mongol*d and latinx whores.

If you guys would fix your fucking culture I’d have no issue with you. Unfortunately, an absurdly high percentage of your kinsmen are unwilling to do things like pay attention in school or follow rules.

> i'm talking about the destruction of blacks in america. an idea most welcome to white america but horrifying to me.
what do you mean?

The genes that blacks have a dominant. The genes that are unique to other races are mostly recessive. How am I ducking stupid in anyway. I’m literally stating facts, and facts don’t care about your feelings

Did I say anything about genes, or even you specifically?

that chick is smoking hot but I still don't get why you would flush your genes down the toilet when you look like a literal norse god

Thought you were saying I’m retarded. You were actually saying I’m black. My mistake

Yeah. I think most whites don’t feel a sense of racial hatred, but more of a disdain for the culture that many blacks and Latinos are a part of.

he's not wrong, you retard.

you mad brack bois?

Attached: chink with sheboons.jpg (716x954, 330K)

For you maybe, you sad sad little brown man. It probably kills you inside every time you like in the mirror kek

Based

OOF MADONN

what sport?
literally who(s)?

>For you maybe
of course none of you has ever lived in latin america, where women practically idolize white, tall foreigners
retards. you'll argue about anything, even if you have never, ever experienced it.

oh, and just so you know: I'm a tall, white guy.

why do interracial couples feel the need to show off on social media so much?

lmao

Have sex.

>The genes that are unique to other races are mostly recessive.
see:

I did, I just don't like to show it off

(You)

>breed a non white woman
>the number of non whites increases while the number of whites stays the same
nice try, shlomo

You only need one white woman for a wife. Before that pump and dump as many coloured women as possible.

here is your (You)

The one on the left would get it for sure

burger moment

Attached: Banter Stops.jpg (480x480, 37K)

Very low status move, and good way to contract herpes or a litany of other diseases. Be careful bruv

>all black women get a white boy and make blanda kids
>all black boys go to jail
>2-3 generations there's no darks left

boy hips
that's a sis, not the mom

I mean the one to her left holding her hand

>I'm saying that a much larger percentage of our race goes outside of our race, to our detriment and to the joy of white america
Why do they do that?

>As for the attractiveness of the women, it illustrates the profoundly unbalanced power dynamic between whites and blacks in this country
Nope.jpg

It's simply natural. White women are more beautiful. The best looking black women have large amounts of European admixture and have European features.

>Whites have power and blacks don't.
Le no lol. Who is the only group of people you can legally discriminate against? Frankly, what is best is mutual and amicable separation.

>user being dumb as a brick
>is a burger

EVERY SINGLE TIME

>Why do they do that?
Beauty is not objective, power is. If someone more powerful than you tells you something, you listen.

>Who is the only group of people you can legally discriminate against?
Being able to legally discriminate against white people would mean not allowing white people into government. Not being able to say the n-word doesn't count for anything and in fact is only more proof of the power whites hold over blacks in that the only thing us blacks have been able to do is whine and complain about something so insignificant.

I'm sorry.

Who says it's about spite? Colonization is a tradition.

>throwing away those god-tier genes

fucking hell