/heem/

Three times bigger edition.

Attached: 1552867716793.jpg (1136x822, 67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

chat.whatsapp.com/ImWScFhDuh5BO18aHpzxpz
youtu.be/T6eIhw3jkJg
youtu.be/iUfYKQjepMc
youtube.com/watch?v=AL2ampi5uqs
youtu.be/N_9SLFK0Cxs
buffstreamz.com/watch/mma.php
crackstreams.com/mmastreams/watch-ufc-239-jones-vs-santos/
cyclingentertainment.stream/ufc-239-jones-vs1-santos/
arsesaworldgist.com/2019/07/01/oubaali-vs-arthur/
soccerjumbotv2.me/060719/ch-1.html
nowtech24.com/sports/m-1.html
socolive.xyz/ufc-live-stream.html
nowtech24.com/sports/m-2.html
wizistreams.xyz/
hdstreams.club/hd/ch6.php
dubs.cc/mma/
daddylive.live/channels/stream-28.php
soccershows.xyz/events-match-6193643.php
streamhd247.live/live-soccer-streaming-22.htm
ripple.is/mma/10975-ufc-239-jones-vs-santos
youtu.be/RiYAmxT0ruA
youtu.be/DpMw4WGSrXo?t=261
twitter.com/BCampbellCBS/status/1147491198778560514
streamable.com/etork
youtube.com/watch?v=e8XzNEZ1OCw&
youtube.com/watch?v=8rxAnoXFi5w
lgbtnewsnow.org/
youtu.be/dnFxegf6tfU?t=288
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

First for Binko Slob

Attached: 1557293828861.png (231x246, 108K)

>COLBY Cuckington can't get a title shot
MEIN SIDES

i wonder why they had the early weigh ins at new york new york

that place is a dump

Attached: yoel_romero.png (411x361, 352K)

an athlete?

natty fer sure

Comfy.

sure is

Attached: 1512886661549.png (682x519, 504K)

Heeminder to join the /heem/ Whatsapp group if you have a dick over 7 inches

chat.whatsapp.com/ImWScFhDuh5BO18aHpzxpz

This is the one

Attached: diaz.jpg (1310x873, 142K)

It's the remix to ignition
Masvidal decision
Askren's a faggot
Jones wins by submission

Lets see jones drop 80 pounds and fight khabib if he's so great

Jones is gonna fuckin heem this tard CHiago

it absolutely blows my mind that people think Masvidal can beat Askren. fucking cazzies

If you disagree with my opinion i will downvote your comment to obscurity

watch ASSkren sub mASSvidal in sloth fashion

also
where the TONY BLESS guy at?

it would be easier for khabib to just gain 10 pounds
russian chump cuts 30 pounds to smesh midgets and call himself goat

picks?

Give me 5 good reasons I shouldn't bet on every underdog tonight.

idk is ASSkren underdog?

diego sanchez

>tree times*

No
>trusting Chiesa

yeah well trusting midget santos against jon pokes?
or tuff cuz jorge vs ASSkren strongest grip in all mma?

I said 5 GOOD reasons

it takes 1 reason to fuck your whole bet
unless you make them all singles like a pucci

Watch Embedded. Askren is balls deep in George's head. Easy win for Askren with 10 minutes of top control

this.

based and martypilled

hope the dyke dies in the cage lads

Askren is in for a rough 2 rounds before he gets a finish or loses by split decision if he cant secure the 3rd in a convincing way

Oh dont worry, that carpet munching "preachers daughter" is getting merked by the lioness

In many ways, nunes is a straight white male.

i still have some change in my betting account... i feel like ... betting against jones again.
i lost maybe 3 or 4 times doing this, of course, since he havent lost yet. hmmmmmm ... hah. feel like it will be just like that whomsthisface amnthony smiths "but you never know" right

chiesa is leavin on a stretcher.

Attached: 79128405124.jpg (300x168, 7K)

for sure i agree, but im also gonna have to disagree

For sure B, 100% but I also disagree my man

yadong is gonna give me a heem tonight

Attached: 13153151.jpg (1280x720, 96K)

Gooks are awful

trips speaks the truth

CTE made Diego weird as fuck

TRIPS CHECKED NUNES GETS THE

FINISH IN THE 4TH

C H E C K E D
H
E
C
K
E
D

This

Attached: lukenods.webm (1280x720, 1.85M)

4:44 KO in 1st Round Nunes W

what are some heems?

Jones, Nunes, Askren, Rockhold

>rockhold
>trusting chinlets
>ever

legal juicing in its prime

idk man even though the interview with Ariel was completely bizarre I was really impressed by Diego not stuttering over his words or taking long pauses, he messed up on like 2-3 words but other than that he seemed very coherent

This. And Chiesa.

Rockhold finna not block sheit n take an L

'because left hook larry took muh soul'

>rockhold
breh..

The boys are back in town
youtu.be/T6eIhw3jkJg
youtu.be/T6eIhw3jkJg

fluke cuckold

What bars in boston show ufc

one more run at the strap, vato

Attached: SANCHEZ_DIEGO.png (460x700, 327K)

If only i married the right woman

>The 'comeback' ends tonight

Attached: NO DIEGO NO.jpg (600x400, 30K)

I just made the shocking conclusion that Jones never look into his opponent eyes during the weigh ins but he closes his eyes and smells his fear.

Imagine the smell

Attached: image.jpg (1080x2076, 107K)

Based

REMINDER

jon dominates the fight but gets caught by some bullshit in the third round and gets heem'd stiff

I got a very cheeky tenner on Diego by TKO

Execute order 66

Attached: 1547471961565.png (481x600, 577K)

YOU AIN'T KNOCKIN OUT SHIT

he just focuses on his inner soul to summon those pictos like they are kurama

where are the picks

that smile from tony at the start when schmo says champ shit only hahaha

deep

I'm down with that. Give him a rematch on the Khabib-Ferguson card

Chiesa will win the fight but lose the story
Rockhold will lose both the fight and the story
Ben will win both the fight and the story
Who cares about WMMA
Jon Jones will win the fight, lose the story for the cazzies but will win it for the patricians

Attached: 1548758729895.jpg (900x1200, 98K)

Reminder that regardless of what happens from now nobody will surpass Jones legacy.

i wanna believe. would be nice to win vs jones. i lost when i bet on chael, dc once, dumb gus...

this is the goof with the poof

youtu.be/iUfYKQjepMc

Attached: 1555187776612.png (374x554, 199K)

Quite the opposite my man. Quite the opposite

bros... it's folding time.

He's not your average cookie jar.

is he talking about the sparring match with pic-related?

Attached: conor clegane.jpg (480x360, 21K)

it will be done my lord

Attached: 1547397201227.png (615x590, 299K)

Jamal...

Attached: sclub.png (226x336, 146K)

I like this guy so much, and thank fuck Ariel is being left out more and more (although Okamoto fucking sucks too).

Anyway is there a /heem/ discord server?

again how is his name spelled?

Why are people betting on Santos? Jones line moved from Jones -680 to -560 in the last couple hours.

Attached: 1560898916573.jpg (469x468, 23K)

Is Jones cringe or based?

marreta will fold jones like a gameboy advance sp

Both honestly

Daily reminder, a man that can barely speak hosts one of the most popular podcasts in the U.S

Attached: had white hair for about 24 hours once...jpg (480x270, 12K)

he was shook in the faceoff

How many bongs?

what ahahaahaaha

is it just me or did the shmo shtick get old fast, specially with how much content he is putting out

>is there a discord server

Attached: ilpo12.jpg (997x1095, 73K)

Attached: SchlobCantSpell.webm (1280x720, 2.84M)

anyone really missed Edmond?

like seriously missed

he was top meme material along with Scaub 3 years ago

i never understood the "Dc is white" meme....jon is legid more "White" than DC.....even when he acts like a nig,he acts more like a white nig

i been a fan ever since he did that fight for the down syndrome fighter, based and humble-pilled diego

>NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>NOOOOOOOOO

>T-this TIME!!

Attached: Bones twerk.webm (1280x720, 129K)

Literally stealing

Attached: IMG_20190706_161914.jpg (1049x391, 56K)

i should've screencapped all those, fuck

DC was on Steven Crowder's show. I guarantee they both like Trump but just can't say it (like millions of other people)

WELL, I WOKE UP THIS MORNING AND I GOT MYSELF A HEEEEEM
WELL, I WOKE UP THIS MORNING AND I GOT MYSELF A HEEEEEM

Attached: pepemorrison.png (1718x872, 832K)

Diego has always been weird as fuck, if you think he's got cte you yourself have cte b, 190%

I came from the future. Santos will heem Jones 30 seconds into round 2.

He should dial it down and find a more sustainable way of presenting his character, or he's gonna burn out quick

ARTIFICIAL DEATH IN THE WEST

Attached: cted.png (1152x627, 1.03M)

DC tries to act black but is a goofy white soccer dad which is more fun than Jones who willingly acts white

its so sad that his chin was permadeletted by Joe Lauzon and Mat Brown

based Diego took CTE for our entertainment

he gets hit and does a backflip kek.

EAST

Attached: TonyPuppy.webm (480x600, 506K)

where the fuck is he
i last saw him in the corner of some bum boxer fighting ggg i reckon
sad, he is prime meme material

been waiting 2 months for this u fucking bums

Why, it's Branderburger Schwimmbad of course!

Attached: 1556802463289.png (1470x2000, 1.31M)

For me, it's Yu Shinoda.

Just got some power beats pro. Schaub in my head all day every day.

Attached: IMG_6004.jpg (1200x1116, 219K)

Post the toilet Till one

Should be some good heems on the prelims after the chick fight.

Attached: 1561691143853.jpg (609x867, 201K)

Incorrectly in order to bypass any filters that might be in use

Is there really no way to order on Dish on anymore? I'm not buying ESPNs shitty streaming service just for the privilege of buying a ppv on top.

Fuck it
Jones
Nunes
Askren
Rockhold
Sanchez

Attached: 1552499989735.jpg (1400x787, 222K)

I wish he could always have a top fighter. Werdum-Browne 2 was comedy gold

Attached: infinityaids.jpg (1152x627, 45K)

Yeah Dana's a shitheel

Askren is so deep in Masvidals head he's controlling him. If you're betting on Masvidal you are retarded.

>NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

Attached: 20190706_215516.jpg (1070x494, 220K)

WE HEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEMING SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOON

Pannie is a weird kind of hot

Somebody post pannie pls?

Attached: 1562210133846.jpg (174x373, 6K)

kek

Attached: 1559687834642.jpg (750x851, 402K)

does the decline of jon jones begin tonight?

>Schwimmbad
du bimbo

Sometimes when im bored i play travis browne wobbly leg moments with ballet music

Masvidal's fist will be so deep in Askren's head, he'll put on a ventriloquist show that puts Schaub's comedy to shame

youtube.com/watch?v=AL2ampi5uqs

reminder that Ronda denied John Wayne Parr a picture until based Edmond showed up and put things in place

THANK YOU EDMOND

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

bongs till prelim?

b-but the epic 3 tendies and a cold bev meme?!?!?!?

is holm in good shape, motivated? awake? i feel like betting a cool 100 on her... but will she get swarmed early and panick? i feel her background might help her to stay cool and even thrive in that environment...

Nope, hes gonna kick at him and keep him at range and then take him down and end it in round 2-3. Not sure why people think Santos isn't a can.

He's revved

FC FIGHT PASS EARLY PRELIMS 6:15 PM EST, ESPN PRELIMS 8:00 PM EST, PPV MAIN CARD 10:00 PM EST

MAIN CARD
Jon Jones vs. Thiago Santos TITLE FIGHT
Amanda Nunes vs. Holly Holm TITLE FIGHT
Jorge Masvidal vs. Ben Askren
Luke Rockhold vs. Jan Blachowicz
Diego Sanchez vs. Michael Chiesa
UNDERCARD
Gilbert Melendez vs. Arnold Allen
Marlon Vera vs. Nohelin Hernandez
Claudia Gadelha vs. Randa Markos
Alejandro Perez vs. Yadong Song
Edmen Shahbazyan vs. Jack Marshman
Ismail Naurdiev vs. Chance Rencountre
Pannie Kianzad vs. Julia Avila

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER
NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGG
NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

they both looked like shit at weigh-ins for whatevers that worth

there should be no anti-doping

Can we talk about Masvidal's hairline for a second

stop dat you nigger

She is hard to catch and her clit looks big and strong.

>british humor

if santos wins it'd be less about him being good fighter and more about jones just declining. it's gotta happen sometime. soon i reckon.

what do you mean by this?

who /sobercrew/ here? I quit drinking 2 days ago. Spent 3 hours upchucking my stomach at 4:00 AM. It was pretty depressing. I am here now though and Christ is with me.

Attached: 1551814566242.jpg (480x480, 47K)

How come the heem day meme has died already

Mods are NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGEGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER
NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

When do the early prelims start?

happy heem day lad

Geroge

Attached: 1558129516033.jpg (470x444, 26K)

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER
NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGa

Jones isn't that old though. Can't really see a reason for a decline yet. Santos is way to 1 dimensional for Jones.

in many ways every day is heem day

I'm getting a bit sick of it, the mods are on a total power trip. This was a little bit off topic but not deserving of a ban, they should've just warned me. I have a static IP so I actually have to serve my bans as well.

Attached: banned.png (654x330, 36K)

Khabib is an average sized lightweight you retarded fucking nonce

Good luck.

Attached: 61891277_2250844758331404_5290019783238582608_n.jpg (480x480, 20K)

Happy heem day m8

She's probably pretty motivated, but that only gets you so far. She has predictable striking patterns and movement, i wouldn't bet much on Holly to be honest.

This is really epic

honestly this thread just tells me heem doesn't know shit about fighting. a few hours to arguanly the biggest card of the year so far and there's no real discussion about the fights. just shitty memes, spam, and autistic dialogue between losers who are here for friend simulation, not MMA. haven't seen any technical analaysis or any talk about super exciting prospects who will feature on this card, such as Shahbazyan, Maurdiev, and Allen.

this place really is a fucking dump lmao

Ferguson looking a bit chubby round the jawline. Is he in a depression after clipping Cerrone after the bell?

Attached: Ferg.jpg (1883x1080, 797K)

Poop pee lol

>30 minutes

Attached: 1560886893012.jpg (301x299, 20K)

I'm already 4 beers in and have 1/2 a gram for the main event

The interview she gave was worrying, probably cte unironically

Attached: Masvidal hairline.webm (426x240, 2.94M)

>1/2 gram of cheetos

Attached: ToiletTill.webm (1280x720, 2.82M)

Fuck Jannies. They can suck a dick.
They might win a few battles but we will win the war. We will eventually liberate Yea Forums from their tyrany.

Attached: Jannie.jpg (300x300, 10K)

>Masdival's retirement is tonight
It's a good feel

Attached: 1550902464296.jpg (795x1036, 132K)

so what happened between edmond and ronda?

he walks around at 205

Good thing you added a lot of worth with that post. Go on Sherdog and see if it's better retard.

Whatever happened to the rematch? I remember both Dana and Tony asked for it.
Did Cowboy not want it?

so you're anti anti-doping? that's just pro doping bro

im new to watching mma...last week was my first time watching fighting...mostly homos hugging and grinding on each other for 3 minutes with some blood...

i was told these fights wil have no grapple is that true

3 beers in and a joint already rolled. Gonna be comfy.

Attached: IMG_2019_124443.jpg (2485x1264, 881K)

Gl fren

This promo is actually great
youtu.be/N_9SLFK0Cxs

I find it funny Masvidal completely ignores the toe in fence situation though.

better be cokes

>Masvidal murders Askren
>Event transitions into a Live PD PPV as he goes on the run

Agreed
NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIG

My dude got that spray-on special.

Poor Holly. It's not fair she has to fight a roided man-hue.

Attached: 1461870922919.jpg (1080x1080, 103K)

Holly is also roided to the gills buddy.

They fell out when Ronda went to WWE to learn how to throw a punch

Holly might be the ultimate butterface

Nah I'll be watching with rlf who actually care about the sport. But this place is worse than sherdog for sure

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

i'll heem you lad
that room is unsettling
ofc. hope its better than the last stuff i bought

holly got that i let me dad lick me look...was she molested and enjoy it

Alright Heem, whats the word? Is Holly getting BLACKED or what?

Attached: holly.jpg (1564x976, 136K)

>most tested fighter in ufc
>never popped
sure thing buddeh

HES OUT
HES OUT
HES OUT
HES OUT
HES OUT
OH HES NOT OUT
OH MY GOD HE WAS NOT OUT

WHERE IS CALENDAR?

>go on sherdog
>make criticism of Jones lifestyle
>get called a cracker by black users
>respond with nigger
>get perma banned
weeeew...no thanks

how do i convince holly to marry me?

For me? It's Ellie Bisping

Attached: 40893812_1045600365622911_123615891562144757_n.jpg (1080x1350, 100K)

do you think Jones will stand with Santos just to prove a point?
we all know that he likes beating people at their own game as a matter of pride

Attached: a goat enters the matrix.webm (1280x720, 975K)

wats that shit on her upper lips...aids

dana pretty much confirmed it

BLACKED raw debut when?

Attached: 1544521731647.png (390x270, 99K)

Imagine being a Canadian and getting the worst PPV of all time with UFC 240

Attached: 1560878830317.jpg (400x419, 26K)

holy shit how did that cyclops produce this

buffstreamz.com/watch/mma.php
crackstreams.com/mmastreams/watch-ufc-239-jones-vs-santos/
cyclingentertainment.stream/ufc-239-jones-vs1-santos/
arsesaworldgist.com/2019/07/01/oubaali-vs-arthur/
soccerjumbotv2.me/060719/ch-1.html
nowtech24.com/sports/m-1.html
socolive.xyz/ufc-live-stream.html
nowtech24.com/sports/m-2.html
wizistreams.xyz/
hdstreams.club/hd/ch6.php
dubs.cc/mma/
daddylive.live/channels/stream-28.php
soccershows.xyz/events-match-6193643.php
streamhd247.live/live-soccer-streaming-22.htm
ripple.is/mma/10975-ufc-239-jones-vs-santos

linku, anyone?

Was this a good fight week?

Attached: Heem_man.png (1455x1429, 781K)

youtu.be/RiYAmxT0ruA

how much is a gram over there?

Attached: yuck.png (663x679, 55K)

youtu.be/DpMw4WGSrXo?t=261

levels of CTE previously unknown to science

raw is so much better than regular btw.

jesus christ, i hadn't properly looked at it before
i don't even care about the main event, let alone the rest of the "card"
under 50k PPV buys i reckon

Jesus Christ

And this

can you motherfuckers stop talking about niggers for 1 fucking minute

twitter.com/BCampbellCBS/status/1147491198778560514

Our boy

80 a gram usually. quality is hit or miss

t. nigger

Tell me about it
I got a 30 day ban by posting the link to my new /heem/ thread 40ish times

whats the difference?

It is ALWAYS an American

I've definitely seen worse. There's a few potentially spicy fights in there.

Are the payouts to the main event and Cyborg really that huge they can’t shape up the main card? Is this even done?

Give it to me straight fellas, could I heem everyone itt?

You should look into it.

i reckon you're gonna have some trouble with me b

>Tells you it's time to roll
What do you do?

Attached: ROCKHUNG.jpg (769x1024, 126K)

I thought we were talking big cocks in white chicks

Get in my guard and we'll see

Attached: 1518612592400.jpg (1543x1360, 427K)

Dern would have been headlining by now.
Just saying.

are you a kicker boxer or hugger

yeah im sure its the same everywhere, the closer to a major city the most reliably good the shit is

I think he'll stand with Santos for at least a round as long as he doesn't feel as though he's in danger. He has the superior reach, distance control, and clinch game, so he should be able to control Thiago's explosions. I think he enjoys neutralizing his opponents and making them feel helpless.

I have Jon by rd 2 sub.

Australia has gotten worse.

wew

UFC really doesn't care anymore now that they have Disney pedo cash

Id render you unconscious with a hindullotine

Attached: 1562378694741.webm (512x288, 1.01M)

no i unironically dont watch porn anymore

i literally never fapped to regular BLACKED but raw has some good scenes. still watch almost entirely amateur though.

Ben Askren is not a top level UFC fighter.

He should've lost to Jay Hieron, AND Luis Santos.

Masvidal will destroy him on the feet, and finish him. People will be shocked at how easy it looks, and claim they knew Ben would get exposed all along.

But you didn't. I did.

Remember me when I cash out and make bank at the end of the night.

Attached: MASVIDAL.png (1426x774, 133K)

I don't even have a job let's meme this one for me boyos

Attached: IMG_20190706_170140.jpg (1051x796, 117K)

street fighter, mean streets of Greenwich, CT

I'll wrestlefuck you to a split decision bitch

Attached: N3bXtVT.jpg (600x582, 209K)

I went full retard and made around 10 slips.

Attached: download (7).jpg (227x222, 6K)

What's the issue? I see 4 good fights. Need to build young future stars too.

Glad to see at least one other guy is going to get some of that free money.

depends, are you a guard playing faggot or a chad pressure passer?

post them

I'd head kick you

Holly looks like the type of chick who has no idea she’s giving everyone in the room a hard on, smelling that dirty monkey sweat as you roll with her.

>/r/mmastreams banned

fucking reddit admins need to die

now I understand why bookies are rich

scroll up and find links

then don't look into it i guess.
fun fact: I watch porn without fapping.
Pornhub couple porn is getting better and better.

feeling pretty good about my treble

Attached: bookies hate me.jpg (729x246, 22K)

meet my boy lamar in bridgeport in 20 mins and we'll see how tough you are

Just so you guys know Bisping said he looked at the comments on his daughters instgram and it disgusted him. Show some respect for your champion.

>chinhold
how does he still convince people?

The state of it

Attached: 082DC843-E84F-4ED8-A385-90A89E3887AB.jpg (750x1251, 273K)

You have to understand what an American is. An American is a ziomutt slave that lives to serve the kikes. They fight and die for Israel while their daughters fuck niggers back at home. Americans are the cancer killing this planet.

Remember when this place was "WHO IS THIS HACKER Yea Forums?????" and not retards who need to be spoonfed reddit links?

Nice, another CT heemster. Let’s meet up and fight.

>Betting against a wrestler
They never learn

It's ok my boy I got you

bfst.to
ripple.is
arsesaworldgist.com
givemereddit.stream
sedsports.com
crackstreams.com
cyclingentertainment.stream
daddylive.live
homosports.xyz
www.sportstream.to
www.socolive.xyz
www.soccershows.xyz
www.dubs.cc
www.soccerjumbotv2.me
watchkobestreams.info
citysoccerstreams.club
news2bd.com
mssev.com
shopsoccer.club
sedsports.com
www.streamos.live
tvtoss.live
footyhunter.xyz
blacked.com

jorge in 2 is the only one that could fuck u

Masvidal will win in R1 or not at all.

streamable.com/etork

>all these CTE'd bums bankrupting themselves betting for whoregay
There will be absolutely fucking immense satisfaction from watching Ben BTFO him

TAKE ME SERIOUSLY AS AN ATHLETE!
ALSO: CHECK OUT MY ASS!!!

>first two goes home
>get's goofed by a Jones UD

Attached: jon-jones-ufc-232-press-conference-5.jpg (1000x600, 620K)

please include espn+.com and ufc.tv/blacked

you can also get blacked in bridgeport

Nunes is winning by UD

thats fucking illegal

I’m tired and I have to do something active tomorrow at 9am. I know if I go to sleep Jon will get slept though. I will stay up for you bros.

Santos by step in elbow

Do you guys remember when Kobe streams got redpilled?

Attached: 1549975093885.jpg (400x308, 34K)

Fuck you stupid bastard cunt they are gonna get banned now

WHY ARE YOU IN YOUR DAUGHTER'S ROOM?
*c r e e p y*

holly dies tonight

Attached: holm.webm (494x278, 2.69M)

good

no but I do remember when I thought all wagyu beef was kobe

finna go to bed and wake up for based Luke
enjoy, lads

Attached: comfygsp.jpg (887x635, 67K)

How many bongs until the early prelims start?

lmao what the fuck I thought he was stopping the fight there

Any acestreams links?

wtf are you doing?

post kinos

Attached: jones kills a can.webm (800x450, 2.94M)

he says here
youtube.com/watch?v=e8XzNEZ1OCw&
that he's getting a bit chubby

>we all know that he likes beating people at their own game as a matter of pride
exactly like GSP --- is this a trait of champions?

Attached: questionmarktrans.png (1386x2290, 421K)

THE JONES MEME ENDS TONIGHT

Judging by the weigh in Nunes looks already defeated

based ref

we've gone full retard

Wish I could watch the fights live with you boys but UK fans are getting screwed with this '£20 extra for a PPV' gimmick. Normally I just watch on my mum's BT sport account but now I can't unless I pay extra. But I'm not willing to and I'm not used to using illegal streams because I'm so used to it just always being free on BT sport... so fuck it, I'll catch the fights tomorrow.

Attached: weigh in cringe.webm (1280x720, 2.94M)

IT'S TIME

Attached: 1546840423889.jpg (348x177, 13K)

Attached: fat nigger can.webm (1280x720, 2.93M)

Khabib will send him straight to retirement

ITS FUCKING TIMEEEEEEEEEEEE

just use a stream and stop whining

probably the psych meds in conjunction with the shock treatments

Attached: can gets taken down.webm (1920x1080, 2.99M)

You now remember "Cassius" Clay Collard

redpill me on alex perez hes from my neighborhood apparently

>definitely not a serial killer

Holly by brutal KO confirmed

Should I take my narco now or during the main card?

What helped me quit was, when I got the urge, I would pretend I was a statue and would physically would not move a muscle until the urge passed
Good luck brother

>cuck faggot salty that he has to spend his allowance from mummy to pay for streams

Kill yourself

hey can I bet on fight from other countries...is your betting open to anyone on the planet or is it locals only

What ever happened to cj dollaway

I'd get a chubby standing next to Helen's Yees.

IF YOU KNOW WHAT I MEAN.

main card

Attached: bess.jpg (480x360, 11K)

>giving a rose to that whore
hope he gets heemed

Attached: Camila_Oliveira-Camila_Rodrigues_de_Oliveira_003.png (694x1040, 952K)

Attached: crying can.webm (314x324, 646K)

Any links out yet boys?

>I'm not willing to and I'm not used to
have you cared about anything? anything at all? Do you ever feel? Just buck up soldier, do what the fuck you need to do and watch the god damned fights; if it's as easy to topple your queen as it is to get you to give up then the empire's fooked lad; man up

Overrated fat ass

Reminder the first fight is Wgaf wmma so fights don’t really start for 45 bings.

3 piece with a soda

Jones
Homes
Askren
Rockhold
Sanchez

Screencap this

Attached: 1547251008228.gif (299x298, 377K)

I remember when it all happened for Diego. He was 19-0 and was on the path to becoming world champ. Then a bad motherfucker named BJ Penn put a cash into his forehead and garbled his brains

is this video still on youtube

Attached: can crying.webm (1280x720, 1.6M)

Now thats a kino heem

i got you bro

Attached: Link-0.png (1295x1923, 1.68M)

oh cool, I'm going to copy and paste that anons links all over Yea Forums and reddit

fuck yourself my nigga..

>y-yeah I-i'm s-still h-h-here

biggest plot twists in history

for me its jamal being asian....like wtf

I hope Cruz and DC are commentating so they can bully Rogan.

Attached: Cruz Home Alone 3.jpg (2026x2175, 2.51M)

*gash

>sanchez

no

No way in hell Nunes wins tonight

Bunch of money just came in on Avila to close at -250.

Yeah just google Eli Porter

Attached: deedit100.jpg (200x200, 10K)

nope, we all pay ya thief

[spoiler]jk, scroll up and find them[/spoiler]

The fight which my dick is most interested in, closely followed by Gadelha vs. Markos. Nunes vs. Holm trailing behind in 3rd place.

Attached: julia-avila-pannie-kianzad-ufc-239-ceremonial-weigh-ins.jpg (1000x667, 98K)

Masvidal looking like Jesus Christ

This but unironically. She'll get caught with a head kick.

those are a joke
here you go lads:
meatspin.fr

you're fucking welcome

Jesus was a communist

in many ways BJ penn is the champ

Have sex and move out of your mums house you are pathetic

>tfw all 3 women fights tonight will give me a boner
cool

>hey can I bet on fight from other countries

Legit. Thanks.

>just stay up to 6AM, bro and fuck your sleep pattern for a whole week, dude
>it's easy brah, what's the problem? Not a true fite fan?

Why can't you fucking yanks put your best cards on at a more reasonable time of the day?

Attached: 1561045709218.gif (236x250, 1.47M)

I do not believe Thiago "The Hammer" Santos will defeat Jon "Bones" Jones in their 5-round Championship bout for the UFC Light Heavyweight Championship of the world tonight.

welp there goes that

are there any schmo wojaks?

the world revolves around us, not you

why would you do this?

heh.... i think u would be surprised kid

we call them schmojaks around here

Brainlet takes. If he wins its in the first two rounds.

just watch them the day after if you're that weak

Based Dana cucking the euros

Attached: download.jpg (650x440, 31K)

>event about to begin

Attached: disappointed.jpg (500x333, 26K)

'ave sex

Attached: Heemman.png (1440x1440, 800K)

What time in britbongistan does the main card start

>no picks

What snacks are you guys having
youtube.com/watch?v=8rxAnoXFi5w

Forgot:
shemaletube.com

only OAM will be a dud

I want to see her feet so bad.

3 am

Just 'ad sex AMA

Is that nigger from duke related to James Toney?

Attached: JamesToney.jpg (853x1000, 192K)

And:
lgbtnewsnow.org/

This
It's especially bad when you work the next day

are u gay bro

"Ima let you know who the best, by the hour, it's like Rosie O'Donnell, at a bisexual bridal shower"

3 bong 35 bings

Shooters shoot

3AM.

That'll be £19.99 plus £30 per month subscription fee plus an extra £5 for the fight pass fights, plus service charge, plus broadband bill, plus tip.

Attached: uncle daner.gif (320x180, 2.25M)

would you niggers shag Megan Olivi

I'M DA BESS MANE, I DEET IT

Attached: 1555234342.jpg (600x432, 31K)

Thanks

Sure why not
She's pretty desu

Euro cards sell less than American cards this is fact no way this card would see more anywhere else but like NY

Yes but i wouldn't cuddle.

Attached: OliviWithoutMakeup.jpg (600x675, 42K)

Good post

"See Ima let you know who the best, by the hour" (Every hour hes gonna remind you hes the best)
"He just like Rosie Odonnel at a bisexual bridal shower" (Even at a bisexual event, Envy is gayer than everyone else)
"

here goes the dernfag with his unfunny jokes again

>EVENT ABOUT TO BEGIN

There i one posted on the r/mma page on reddit but the chat is probably just as cucked as reddit as far as rules.

Have to go there for early prelims streams though cause they shut down r/mmastreams and r/mmastreamz and fight pass is not a good deal

also, Schaub Bless

Attached: 1532551347584.jpg (1190x1185, 232K)

u're brazil, bro

For sure, my guy

burger meat, bacon, cheddar, mushroom, onion, jalapeno pizza

Your moms pussy is an unfunny joke

?

"we aint finna explain the rules"
>explains the rules in detail

"I have Asperger's" @ 4:49
youtu.be/dnFxegf6tfU?t=288
Is he officially our guy?

Attached: ASKREN.png (460x700, 366K)

would suck toes

Attached: Megan-Olivi-Feet-1370185.jpg (640x640, 139K)

She cute. Can't believe she's only 1 year older than me though... Looks MILF tier.

Attached: julia avila.jpg (1000x667, 419K)

Probably, but why is her nose like that?

this woman is very pretty

Is Berkton Skloob a good fighter?

Nothing.

Attached: ColbyCovington.jpg (1200x800, 106K)

WE LIVE

Attached: 1560123731972.png (316x338, 91K)

when will this event begin?

lets play a game

How many bings and bongs until rogan screams STOP THE FIGHT

y'all may not like it, but this is what a peak performance body looks like.

She could pass as a man.

NOW

What are the chances of Jon getting heemed by Thiago? I'm scared he'd get knocked the fuck out by a lucky head kick or punch.

I'm ready boys

and you could pass as a woman with those big titties you have fatty

Is she a heroin user? What's up with her arm?

Oh my god, I never watch the weigh ins but my sides are in orbit here. This is amazing.

running the numbers turns out at around 97%

>stephen a smith

Attached: bjorn.jpg (900x900, 178K)

According to the odds.... Santos has a 6% chance to win by finish and 2% by decision.

Attached: linemovement239.png (2210x2416, 256K)

The feed is live
We are rolling

How will Jon react to Santos putting pressure on him that he has never experienced before?

>I'm scared he'd get knocked the fuck out by a lucky head kick or punch.

Attached: costa.jpg (1280x720, 78K)

is there a /heem/ drinking game?

>TFW Jones actually could be god-tier, but is too much of a scumbag to be likable.

Ready to watch him get KO'd and rub it in reddit's face. I swear they have a BBC obsession.

Attached: commentators.jpg (403x279, 21K)

yes here
*pees on you*

why isnt ron pearlman narrating? this is bullshit

>first fight
>bitch fight
come on

>31 years old

I guess she's going for the MILF look early.

Attached: julia avila1.jpg (1400x1400, 182K)

Based.

reddit hates jones u fag

WMMA FIGHT

You'd know haha

idk man Mavidal has heavy hands and I think Askren's chin might be suspect

Lads, is there any way to make 4chanX use less CPU pwer? I have a nice desktop but it is more cozy to use this old laptop and watch on the couch It's not a RAM issue, Chrome is putting my CPU on 80%

Attached: 1548713005955.png (856x1016, 1.65M)

take drink every time joe mentions lowkicks

LE BOUCHE

im a double agent

go back faggot

>Shitskin
>From sweden

Attached: paludan.jpg (700x466, 91K)

Filler bullshit. New way to fill time.

No Dom thank fuck

UFC FIGHT PASS EARLY PRELIMS 6:15 PM EST, ESPN PRELIMS 8:00 PM EST, PPV MAIN CARD 10:00 PM EST

MAIN CARD
Jon Jones vs. Thiago Santos TITLE FIGHT
Amanda Nunes vs. Holly Holm TITLE FIGHT
Jorge Masvidal vs. Ben Askren
Luke Rockhold vs. Jan Blachowicz
Diego Sanchez vs. Michael Chiesa
UNDERCARD
Gilbert Melendez vs. Arnold Allen
Marlon Vera vs. Nohelin Hernandez
Claudia Gadelha vs. Randa Markos
Alejandro Perez vs. Yadong Song
Edmen Shahbazyan vs. Jack Marshman
Ismail Naurdiev vs. Chance Rencountre
Pannie Kianzad vs. Julia Avila

>female fight
lol no

i miss the old days when milf meant an old horny hag with kids

thawlts on mr finland?

She's going for the trannie look.

Kianzad has a nice tushy

Pannie...more like panty..amirite?

Tons of money came in on Avila. Line moved 20% or so.

That is an outright lie. Either you don't understand Jesus or you don't understand communism.

If avila loses my parlays are fucked

>WMMA

UNDERHOOKS!!!

I'm Danish. But my thoughts is he's a shitskin.

All of you saying Ben is in Jorge's head don't know the low income mentality. Jorge is focused and has a target, he's motivated and ready. It's ASSCREAM that's agitated, uncomfortable, watch him in his interviews, he's asking the interviewers questions, cutting them off, not answering probably or replying with rehearsed shit he's thought about the day before. His entire discourse is the same shit as it was on day one: "me smart, Jorge dumb, why you mad Jorge?" Even on the faceoff he's playing that same dumb shit: "tell the media why you're mad Jorge" whilst Jorge is stood there with his hands behind his back smiling at Ben. Askren isn't in Jorge's head any more than any other fighter has been in Jorge's head, but Ben, Ben is definitely shook. Askren is a top wrestler but Jorge is good enough to stop the takedowns. Ben is a shook, Aspergers, weak as fuck bitch and he's gonna get bullied by Masvidal for 15 minutes and lose 30-25

she kisses her dad on the lips!

Ah shit I totally forgot it's not on bt sport anymore

By going to that kimura grip, Rose is blocking Andrade from executing the slam

>two /heem/ threads

What do

>i got a boner

BTfo sports

I will sacrifice Jones and Nunes titles for Megan Rapinoe suffering a career-ending injury tomorrow and the USA women's team lose to Netherlands.

this is the thread

Three rounds in the light cunny division.

Attached: fight-1.jpg (1280x720, 147K)

Who else is ready for some spicy early prelims?

Santos
Holm
Askren
Rockhold
Chiesa
-
Allen
Hernandez
Markos
Song
Shahbazyan
Naurdiev
Kianzad

Take it to the bank

Finished work, got Sunday off, picked up some booze and am doing an evening shift on Monday so I can just get comfy and stay up all night watching fights.

post in the third /heem/ thread

you try too hard.

This is what people in Sweden look like?

Attached: Untitled.jpg (853x522, 144K)

shhh, no teears

Attached: 11580377_web1_MMA-TUF28FINALE-DEC01-18-bh-007.jpg (1050x769, 93K)

Do you guys like this meme I made hehe. Jesus Lebowski

Attached: 1562306926657.jpg (1023x1142, 361K)

bookies love him?

Omfggggg it's starting I wish calva kattar was fighting j wanna SUCC his Boston salmon for tuna fish NIGGA

Betting on Diego and Jan.

Attached: buffer-jacket-1.webm (1280x720, 2.92M)

so much shit tattoos

Avila already choking

its summer so people get tans

bruh Kianzad is hot af not gonna lie

Leg tattoos are ultimate trash.

she's actually from helsingborg which is in denmark

> t. Grew up in a 6 bedroom house in the suburbs
Carry on acting like nothing matters Bitch nigga

i like when they throw a couple of weak shitty punches and take turns push each other against the cage for 15 minutes,so cool

10/10 meme. Keep up the good work.

who the fuck wears a fucking top in MMA, that is the weakness move I've ever seen, if I was against her I would be 200% confident I could destroy anyone who wears a top

Attached: 52cab166afea3d1c784243808db1499e.jpg (564x376, 35K)

not as much as I like Jorge Trashvidal, I actually invented Jorge Trashvidal

Tattoos are shit in general unless you go full yakuza

Lads there is this chick who has wanted to fuck me since we were 15. I have constantly arranged to meet her then ghosted her for months. Now recently I got in touch with her and want to get sexual with her but she thinks she is being petty being all coy and ignoring my snaps then responding a day later etc. Have I lost my chance will she just play coy and passive aggressive forever now.

Holy shit this is how Dana wanted to start the card off? Female fence clinching?

Bring back the sound due.

>Damir Hadzovic
What the fuck was wrong with him in his last fight. Total zombie.

i'd heem kianzad right in the pussy

merry heem day

Attached: JUSTBLEED.jpg (1280x720, 68K)

the tables have turned, she's embarrassed that she wanted to fuck you and now shes making you pay for it kek

Reuse, don't create a new one

i hate it too

It’s filler. He can say he is giving us x amount of fights but we all know it’s wmma trash.

Would you rather have this fight on ppv?

They're actually banging it out, are you even watching or just memeing like a faggot?

Just venmo us all $10 next time you want to throw away $500

bruh, more time to get high/drunk before and get the boring fights out of the way

>inb4 muh piss break

they literally give you 10+ minutes between fights almost everytime

Slap fight.

I love tattoos.

OHHHHHH SHE'S HURT SHE'S HURT

STOP THE FIGH- nevermind she's fine,heh

Reuse? What is this gay shit

Make a new thread you fucking bum

rEuSe, dOnT cReAtE A nEw oNe

everyone in here

>banging it out
oh,spicy banger fur shure

recycling's for faggots I'm staying here until there's a new one

This second round not so much...

You probably have daddy issues too.

Lads I keep imagining to what I would do to one of you faggots. I see you skelly fucks walking down the street and I just run and full force right hook you to the jaw dropping you instantly. Then lifting you back up to your feet as I drive my knee into your ribs until I hear you start to cough up blood. Then holding you by the back of the head and hitting you full force elbows to the nose and jaw. Then once I see your soul leave your bodies and you fall into a deep slumber I grab you with both hands by your shirt and swing you full force into the nearest hard surface head first.

Taima.tv

Wrong. As you run in, I'd break my own neck attempting a double leg for the first time in my life.

anyone else having stuttering issues with the official stream?

>skelly
>implying I'm not over 250 pounds
I'd literally kill you, son.

Thanks bro

Absolutely rent-free

Trips you live stream it

>I'd literally have a heart attack
fixed that for you my aweonaoo

Maybe in 10 years, my dear pinche mamaverga.

This walkout music sucks dick

>guy who survived getting rocked by Lawler like 10 times in 30 seconds
>suspect chin

fuck me life i put some money on santos to win on first or second round ;_; i keep betting against jones and losing... why do i do this