Attached: Capture.png (494x455, 165K)

hot
imagine the showers after games

She was fucking trash today

>born liverpool
>plays for manure
wanker

wtf are you all taking about?
did I wake up in the (dystopian) future??

i don't get it, is there really a woman on the men's team?

No, it's the women's team.

I looked it up, they're talking about women's soccer.
-whew-
I support women's sports but the thought of a woman on Manure, chasing all those pacey men around was unpleasant at best.

Doesn't she get overpowered quite easily by the guys then? I'm all for being inclusive, but this seems like a bad move.

most of the major european soccer clubs have women's teams

each team has to have at least 2 female players from next season

it is a girl's sport after all

Ironic shitposting is still shitposting

Except based real madrid

Freaking liberals

not anymore

but it's actually happening. the FA announced it yesterday.

Again, ironic shitposting is still shitposting

OP is American, stupid or just pretending to be stupid for (You)s

In the rest of the world there are clubs, who are more than just a team of one sport. For example Real Madrid won the Champions League in male football in 2018 but they also have teams in Basketball, female Football, Volleyball, etc

That's how it works in 99% countries in the world

Real Madrid will from next season. Dortmund don't have one

What a world. Setting up whole football teams as a deflection tactic to shut up people who never even go to games, and will never watch the team you are creating.

Hope Ryan Giggs come and enhance her ability.

Pretty much. Dortmund even have some fairly legitimate arguments for not having a team, but try telling that to people and they say they should have one. Ask them why, and the answer is 'Because they should'

And of course none of the people complaining have any actual interest in watch a Dortmund women's team. They just want it to exist, so they can immediately forget about it and move on to the next thing to whinge about.

The funniest part is one of their reasons for not starting a women's team is that there are already a few established teams in the area (with a couple of them even separate from men's teams IIRC), and they're afraid that starting a women's team would decrease those teams fanbases. These people want to potentially endanger teams with actual history, who had to put in effort to reach the position they're in.