/nba/

Attached: f1dbb1e9-b4b3-4f7f-a6dd-3a2699b56b64-Screen_Shot_2019-07-03_at_12.56.29_PM.jpg (2880x1618, 306K)

Other urls found in this thread:

basketball-reference.com/leaders/hof_prob.html
12up.com/posts/lakers-fans-are-seriously-painting-a-kawhi-mural-in-la-already-01dejc6qn3rf
espn.com/nba/story/_/id/27131637/sources-fear-lakers-dynasty-drove-clips-deal
m.youtube.com/watch?v=whKer4hYnLQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

LETS GO TEAM TO KANSAS CITY

LETS DO THIS

WHO WE GETTING

Must suck to hear nothing but boos in your own arena when they play the lakers. They already hate PG too.

Is that it? That’s the Knicks entire offseason?

What do OKC do now? Trade Westbrick? Slow decline into irrelevance? Use their trade exception and picks to find a second-tier star?

Kawhi is alpha af. He doesn't care.

Lakers are irrelevant now
Everyone else in the league are going to be cheering for them

Based boardman unironically saving the league

Attached: 07AB2DA9-7684-4A1A-84F5-5C19BE58A1B6.jpg (750x813, 133K)

OKC woke up this morning with the most flexibility in the NBA, the smart thing to do would be to flip everybody and tank with the youth. They’ll probably try and pick up another player for Russ

lakers fans unironically seething across the entire internet lmao

Are the Mavericks a playoff team?

Attached: 13108763_229320897443126_2020769786_n.jpg (480x480, 23K)

They trade him
Which star would be best paired with him now and would it work?

>flake out on IND
>become choker in OKC
>honeydick Lakers
>3 part ESPN Special saying you stay with Russ and how much you love it
>not even a year later be conspiring with Kawhi to make new LA powerteam
>fuck Russ and OKC
>cheat on Callie Rivers with a stankass stripper
>knock her up
>gotta go play under Doc Rivers now
Thunder made out like bandits with those picks but PG13 cemented himself as biggest snake in the league

KD/Kawhi/Le3-6 look like saints in comparison

Lakersfags are the most self entitled cunts in the entire league. Nobody will want to play for your trash team after next season

Lol I just wish the Lakers fans that posted here weren’t self aware and would vent here instead of disappear.

They'll be there soon, but probably not this season.

I hope Leonrad and George get injured in the first game and don't play again. Fucking traitors who should have played for the Lakers.

AAAAAAAAAAAAA THIS CANT BE
HE WAS SUPPOSED TO HELP LEBRON

>Trading a non-ball dominant, young PG with high upside and your entire cache of picks for a perennial choker who just had off season surgery on both shoulders

What was the logic behind Kawhi wanting to be a Laker?

Why would you choose to be a Laker fan if you’re not from LA?

Would Kawhi make the Clips sign Durant if he was healthy?

>logic
These are Lakers fans we're talking about.

Nets/Clippers/Lakers/Rockets/Warriors (and, to a lesser extent, Bucks/Suns/Mavs) now all have a big two.

They traded him for Kawhi and PG, they’d never make that trade if Kawhi wasn’t coming.

Do you fags assume that Bron and AD aren’t gonna ball out even though they don’t have Kawhi?

>inb4 muh lebron is old
Watch his 2018 playoffs highlights and realize that was only a year ago. Even on an off season he was 28-8-8

redpill me on sga

lakerspics are delusional
they've been suns tier bad for a decade but still think they're a prime destination

They want a ring in 2020 not 2025

BOTH shoulders??

Omg this gets worse and worse... Kawhi is the dumbest nugger in the Association for going to this team

I agree, I just can't see them doing it.

I could see them trading for Blake Griffin.

Niggers are too mentally weak to star on the Knicks. They can't handle when the media criticizes them because there's nothing they can do to retaliate and all they know is violence.

It has nothing to do with ownership because the Rangers never had that problem. It's a race issue.

Because he literally requested a trade to the lakers when he was on the spurs.

In Los Angeles.

They reported Toronto also considered getting Paul George, but price was too high. Means Kawhi had no interest in playing LeBron.

Were there any 3-team trade for westbrook last night?

Kevin Love unironically

the rangers have been garbo since messier left

this is true

How was he in 2019 playoffs?

Kawhi is a NIGGER

YOO
LAKERS WERE SO CONFIDENT
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Didn’t KP just demand a trade?

AD is going to miss significant time like je does every year, lebron is going to miss lots of time for his non basketball related activity they'll probably only play 40 games together

Would the Cavs deal Love?

Damn can't believe Porzingis was black

>SGA left to rot in OKC
well that sucks, I liked him

Melo was perfectly happy in New York and led them to 53 wins with JR Smith as his second option? Phil wanted to get rid of him because obviously he wasn’t going to win then a title. Contrast that with KP who hated it here and requested a trade

>no defense oldbron
>anthony "kevin love" davis
its over

If Westbrook stays they’re a playoff team, if not he’ll be a starter and put up volume stats. Not a bad situation although I’m sure he’d prefer competing for the chip

Literally everybody will be cheering for the SAN DIEGO clippers to win and laughing when lechoker misses another playoffs

KP has the mentality of a nigger though.

You can be black and not be a nigger and you could be white and be a nigger, it's not always a skin color thing.

Rangers always sign big free agents and go on deep playoff runs. They have one of the best playoff records for the last 12 years

Why the fuck can't you delete threads on this board?

2 Years is a really long time when you're on the wrong side of 30

>If Westbrook stays they’re a playoff team
No

and 0 championships to show for it

Is RJ a bust?

They have no reason to keep him, he's not big enough to draw by himself and they aren't going to the playoffs unless they get another star like westbrook.

Probably

Demar never would have left for LA bros...

zion/RJ are the new wiggins/parker

Westbrook, Love and Butler should all go to Miami for one last run.

DeRozan please come back....

Demar would have lost to Philly in 5

He wanted to go home, hes from socal, lakers were his hometown team. That being said even if he didnt like the lakers situation, he shouldve stayed in Toronto.

Instead he goes to a team that just gave up 5 first rounders and 2 players for a B tier star who is coming off double shoulder surgery to be the alpha dog in one of, if not the biggest media markets in the world where all the scrutiny and attention and ultimately blame when they dont win is going to fall squarely on him.

And as a dude who admittedly doesnt like the spotlight, how us that gonna work out for him?

It made all the sense in the world for him to go to the Lakers, it would have made just as much sense to stay with Toronto, this move, what he actually did, makes absolutely no sense at all.

Terrible move

>people i don't like are the epic gamer word
Why the fuck do you watch basketball? You know the """master race""" is just sitting on the bench right?

>Lakers
What went wrong? This time last year you would think they’d be in the running for a star FA to pair with Lebron and a potent young core. Now it’s literally just Lebron, light skin Greg Monroe, and Danny Green.

>Kawhi taking his talents to LA
>so he can play for the Clippers
>with a co-star who was deemed as a sure-fire Laker
>all that after making the Lakers wait for 6 days and miss free agents

Such a compact storyline, regardless if this was intentional or not.

Attached: brendan fraser feels.jpg (540x720, 31K)

>mfw Sixers running the east
>mfw Clippers a.k.a. Sixers West running the west

EVERYTHING COMIN UP SIXIES

THANK YOU BASED HINKIE

Attached: 1523763050789.jpg (1000x847, 516K)

seethe harder lakie

No he didnt. It's funny the media got this right a year ago. Everyone was talking about how he wanted to go to LA but it wasnt for the Lakers it was for the clippers. And then everyone conveniently forgot about this during this whole free agency and now they act shocked he went to the clippers. Nobodys fault but dumbass laker fans and the media for buying into this shit. This makes Kawhi even more fucking based in my opinion

Don't care, Id rather lose with him than win with Kawhi who clearly can't stand it here.

BEEP BEEP BEEP
my gosh!
The copeseethe levels were detecting in this post are off the charts captain! Quick somebody call a doctor, we’re losing him!

The Clippers are nothing like the Sixers. Just admit you're bandwagoning a backup team.

>What went wrong?
Gave Magic reigns of the franchise, Paul George said Corey Brewer commenting on how poorly run the organization is influenced him to sign in OKC. Signed Lebron, which in a vacuum anytime you sign a top 5 player is a plus, but he promptly took the reigns of the front office and started colluding making them even more of a mockery.

Now that the NBA has officially become a 2 star league, how do you rank them? For me it’s:

1. Kahwi/PG13
2. LeBron/AD
3. Durant/Kyrie
4. Curry/Klay
5. Harden/CP3
6. Embiid/Simmons
7. Jokic/Murray
8. Giannis/Middleton
9. Luka/Porzingis
10. Lillard/McCullum
11. Mitchell/Golbert
12. Siakam/Lowry
13. Kemba/Tatum
14. Fox/Buddy
15. DeRozen/Aldridge
16. Booker/Ayton
17. Butler/Winslow
18. Beal/Wall
19. Griffin/Drummond
20. Olidipo/Brogdon
21. Lavine/Lauri
22. Westbrook/Gallinari
23. Vucevic/Gordon
24. TY/Hunter
25. Towns/Culver
26. JJJ/Morant
27. Zion/Jrue
28. Randle/Barrett lol
29. Sexton/Garland lololol
30. Batum/Rozier LOLOLOLOLOLOL

so you'd rather get memed as lebronto until the end of eternity?

Pretty good ratings, I’d push the Lakers duo to like 7th above Giannis and Porzingis duo down a bit but all good beyond that

Yes. Demar really loved playing here. he had the chance to go home to LA a couple years ago for a big contract and he stayed. Loyalty over championships.

I dont even like the lakers

This is just such a retarded decision the mind boggles

Is Kawhi legit on the spectrum? Cuz thats the only way this move makes sense

Lmao absolutely fucking butthurt laker fan
>dude who admittedly doesnt like the spotlight
So why the fuck would he go play for the Lakers stupid fuck? So he can get blamed when he cant carry that retirement home? He went to the team no one talks about. The move that makes perfect sense when you think about who Kawhi is. Seethe harder faggot

Lakers fucked up by choosing Magic Johnson over Jerry West

Who the fuck does that

>The Clippers are nothing like the Sixers.

>former Sixer Lou Williams
>former Sixer Moe Harkless
>Sixers legend in an alternate timeline Landry Shamet
>Kawhi Leonard who owns a part of the Sixers' soul
>future Sixer Montrezl Harrell

Durant is not recovering from his achilles injury

>gets traded to Toronto out of complete spite
>decides fuck it I want to so something special here
>actually wins us a chip

can't be mad

Attached: 3BLjjNT.jpg (1440x1420, 402K)

kansas city?

This lelker cope, getting booed by you faveLA monkeys is a badge of honor

>wins a pointless championship that no one will take serious or remember
>also leaves the team
>mfw

Attached: 36535634563563463563.jpg (644x364, 24K)

NBA is great again. Thank you Adam Silver

>@wojespn: Kawhi turned down Lakers after seeing Carl's jr. fan photos according to sources

>traded some shit tier draft picks, a miraculously uninjured for one year Gallo who will almost certainly get hurt again and SGA (who is actually good) for an MVP candidate

Cope harder you fucking faggot

It's not a retarded decision you're just a seething lakie or an utter brainlet

>Batum/Rozier
>Batum: 26m/y
>Rozier: 19m/y
based MJ outsmarting all the wh*Toids

Dude wants to go around winning rings with multiple teams in his first year playing there. Makes sense to me, who knows what will happen if he wins with the clippers. Requests a trade to another team?

i dont hate kawhi, im just worried for my rapties....
Beal WHEN?!?!?

I am not a laker fan, its just a dumb move

Kawhi wouldve been the 2nd or 3rd biggest star on his own team, thats why it made sense.

Everyone thinks Lebron is the one getting screwed, but people are forgetting that this could backfire on Kawhi if he somehow loses a playoff series to him along with the fact that Kawhi will always be hated in LA if he doesn't get a ring

Can we take a moment to talk about the man whose legacy has been 100% shot with no chance of redemption?

Attached: russell-westbrook-ftr_qfnhm00goumb1a4pn8ccqp9nx.png (1920x1080, 2.93M)

They play completely differently. The Clippers had no all stars and the Sixers are probably the most top-heavy team in the league.

>Rangers always sign big free agents and go on deep playoff runs. They have one of the best playoff records for the last 12 years
how he king with no ring
>rags

you're gonna remember it :^)

If Leonard wins another chip with the fucking clippers with another finals MVP hes surpassed lebron in my book

Attached: 4694FE1B-3823-4868-9292-D697590D497C.png (1242x2688, 946K)

daily reminder kawhi shut down lebron

If Westbrook is traded to the Heat and plays alongside Jimmy Butler they have a chance at a Finals. That would be enough to redeem him in my opinion

>im just worried for my rapties....
Why? We get to see how the young guys will actually develop now - it's going to be interesting

If the Lakers can sign Marcus Morris, I say they had a good offseason.

Lakers add: AD, Morris, Green, Dudley/Daniels, THT

Lakers lose: Lonzo, Ingram, Hart, Lance, Rondo

>I am not a laker fan

It's not a dumb move at all. Based kawhi fucking with the Lakers hard and saying fuck superteams. Quite literally fits with his character

It doesn’t help that the franchise hasn’t done shit since All in the Family was a brand new show.

basketball-reference.com/leaders/hof_prob.html
This list is fucked up

looking forward to seeing OG develop

then explain it to me, I explained why it doesnt make sense, but all you got is hurrrr memes

is it too much to ask for some actual ball discusion instead of baseless shitposts from people who dont know dick shit about the sport?

They're 1-1 in the finals against each other and Lebron still has one more ring. If Kawhi doesn't win a title with the Clippers, he'll only be remembered for the teams he fucked over including the more beloved team in his own city

who are they playing at the 1? KCP? kek

so Clippers are expecting a dynasty right?

I’ve read that anything above 40% probability on this list is generally good enough to qualify for the Hall of Fame.

I already explained it to you stupid fuck and literally no memes were involved. Seethe harder lakie faggot

So these stars don't wanna play with LeBron cuz he's getting old or is there more to it?

Attached: 1559271430436.jpg (822x832, 44K)

Yes you can be mad you fucking cucks. WE took a chance on him when he was at his lowest. We did everything for him, treated him like a god and he decides to be the first player ever to leave after winning FMVP.

10 years of getting swept by LeBron with DeRozan >>>>>>> 1 year of Kawhi getting all the credit for a TEAM winning their first chip

No one wants to be LeGM's pawn

only thing anyone will remember is how the warriors run ended due to them breaking, not kawaii's vacation in a shitty country

Attached: oh wellz.jpg (249x203, 4K)

They're jealous of the attention he gets as the potential GOAT instead of another star

I don’t see anyone that can stop them with the Lakers having no depth whatsoever and the Warriors hurt, Bucks? It’s three championship to lose

lakers have unironically become the next Knicks, a shithead front office and citing history as the primary reason people should sign with them

>Lowry 65%
>PG 62%
>Kyrie 61%

Might as well be the Los Angeles Basketball Association. Winning championships isn’t even relevant anymore. Kawhi could’ve stayed in Toronto and won another.

>Everything you do right will be credited to LeBron
>Everything you do wrong will be blamed squarely on you while LeBron’s army of media plants and twitter kremlins defend him and stroke him off

The Lakers are a shitshow. Kawhi made the right move. Even without PG, the Clippers are a more balanced team than the Lakers.

>Had Presti been able to strike a deal for George with the Raptors — and Leonard was willing to stay — George was believed to be willing to join the Raptors too, sources said. Presti pursued a package of Russell Westbrook with George to the Raptors — with the NBA’s Most Improved Player, forward Pascal Siakam as the centerpiece of a deal — and Ujiri balked, league sources said.

Apparently Raps didn't have enough assets, what would that have looked like? Lowry, Siakam, and an absolute fuckton of picks?

They don’t want to be the scrub in “Lebron won with scrubs” arguments

>no duo in Celtics
:(

Masai is a bonehead

That and he gets all the credit when you win and none of the blame when you lose. For somebody who's trying to become the best player in the world like Kawhi, it makes zero sense to play with somebody like that

Yeah I'm thinking he will

It depends how PatBev and Lou Williams hold up. Both are 6'0 and on the way wrong side of 30. Both could break down at any second.

I’m a pacers fan. Should I just stop watching basketball at this point? They’ll never do anything.

How is it not a dumb move?

They have 1 first round pick between and 2026, PG is a B tier star not worth half what they gave up for him, the Lakers gave up less for AD and hes 10x the player PG is.

The only reason I'm seeing as to why you all think this is a good move is "fuck the Lakers/Lebron", and thats clown shoes dude.

Yall dont have the first clue what youre talking about

I think having Lebron conduct the meeting is more detrimental than anything. You literally have what is meant to be his co-star sitting in the drivers seat making him an offer.

Kawhi has been blessed to play for SAS and Toronto, he knows how a pro organization is meant to be run .

Everyone here that is not a Laker fan should be grateful towards Leonard. He literally just saved the league from 4 years of a bullshit super team that would make the rest of the league irrelevant. I already tweeted him that he can take my daughters virginity.

Get your belts on lelkers

Attached: 1562226079065.jpg (800x533, 35K)

Nobody wants to play in your trash heap city for your subhuman fans and mentally ill owner. There is literally nothing redeemable about jew york, even financially it's a dumb move considering how high city and state taxes are. Cry harder.

*smirks* this doesn't change anything..

Attached: https___specials-images.forbesimg.com_dam_imageserve_850fce80fb0b44208a4ec5ece6ab5220_960x0.jpg (960x606, 73K)

This is wrong though

>hording draft picks instead of getting proven all stars

why lmao

so does lebronto even make the playoffs now?

Raps have a good future
They get another player and they're good to go

Awesome, let them give him more fuel so that he gets extramotived to destroy lelbron and antonio davisson(?)

>This level of delusion

Attached: 2677F19F-E0D8-4015-BCD6-4796EE664625.jpg (640x433, 17K)

Tatum/Jaylen in the all overrated young wing duos counts for something.

>Kawhi could’ve stayed in Toronto and won another.

no he couldn't, thats why he left. took special circumstances for him to pull that off with that group of scrubs.

of course, its the >east. will get swept in 5 by the sixies/bucks.

>Anthony Davis joins the LA Clippers after the 2019-2020 season
could you fucking imagine the state of LeBald

You have to accept your team has a cheap owner and budget that puts a ceiling on your team. You’re also a basketball state so you will always be a pretty competent and solid team with good players, you’ll just never do anything exciting besides be someone’s first or second round playoff nemesis.

Pumped to watch this team next season. I’m not a jazz stan but I’ll be pulling for them.

it wasn't Ujiri's fault

Attached: dfh.png (500x250, 18K)

It’s best for his legacy. It actually makes perfect sense; elevating another franchise to winning-the-chip-tier puts him in at least the top fifteen greats.

Exactly, thats why Kawhi wouldve been a better fit there, he wouldve got to play for the Lakers and not had the spotlight on him.

>>r/nba

Danny Ainge really screwed that up, gotta hope his draft picks develop into something or they’re in the worst spot you can be in, in the NBA. Mediocre

Lakers just signed Quinn Cook as their sniper. Now get Marcus Morris and we have an actual team to compete. LETS GOOOOO

4 rings, Kawhi Leonard, it's got a ring to it

It’s because of Los Angeles, nba players think they have to win in los angeles to “make it”, even though los angeles has among the worst pro sports fans in the US

Please stop user. It’s over for us.

yeah, as the series that the warriors finally broke, not the series that made the raptors a memorable or even an all time great team.

Attached: 3563463080987.jpg (225x225, 5K)

He's dumb as fuck and Celshits here have been calling me retarded for years for pointing it out

>actual team to compete
lelkers

He already surpassed LeBron who is the single most overrated player to ever play the game. He never needed a superteam to win anything. And he also doesn't have double digit inexplicable playoff disappearing acts on his resume (vs mavericks, vs celtics twice, vs spurs, 8 points, etc.)

Penny Hardaway without the flash. Never takes a bad shot.

Team to compete for a lottery pick

It's a good move for Kawhi if you know anything about who he is or what hes trying to accomplish. You said it yourself he doesnt want to play in the spotlight and then contradicted yourself by saying he'd only be the 2nd or 3rd (lol if you think AD is better than him) star. That's still a lot of spotlight when you play on the Lakers. Especially so when you play with LeBron, and that's the other thing, playing with LeBron. Like multiple people ITT have said, you get blamed when you lose and he gets all the credit when you win. Kawhi absolutely does not want that. He wants to establish himself as the best player in the NBA and he cant do that with lebron taking all of his accomplishments and getting credit for it. Best way to do it is to set up shop right next to lebron and beat him straight up. It does quite literally boil down to fuck the Lakers and lebron in kawhis mind

So what’s the point of caring if you know your team will never have a real chance of winning a title.

Reminder that Demar turned down offers from the Lakers and Clippers to play for the Raps in 2016. Reminder that Demar took $14 million dollars less than the max so that we could go sign free agents.

Attached: 2F56E155-77B0-4BD1-B3FE-CF6155C87291.jpg (1040x572, 56K)

Good move

I miss him bros....

KCP Green LeBron AD McGee
Kuzma Cook Morris

lmao who can stop us? Lebron and shooters boi

Watch the Knicks trade a bunch of draft picks and Cam for Westbrook.

12up.com/posts/lakers-fans-are-seriously-painting-a-kawhi-mural-in-la-already-01dejc6qn3rf

The clippers still arent even the best team in LA even with this move

PG is not even a superstar, and hes coming off double shoulder surgery so hes probably not even going to be as good as he was prior

You can enjoy the process of watching guys get better and compete, but you’re absolutely right. You would probably have to draft a Mt. Rushmore player to win a title.

reminder that masai literally let the best player in franchise history walk away because he wouldnt trade MUH AFRICAN for PG. masai should immediately be fired.

stop hating bro, pg is a baller

Lowkey Kawhi and PG13 have serious injury histories and Lou/PatBev are in their 30s. If things go wrong, the Clippers could be fucked for another decade since they will have no lottery picks for 6 years.

Id honestly rather watch Westbrook (if cheap, like Randle, Barrett, and the rest of our best) chuck and die in the first round than whatever the Knicks are doing right now. Rebuilds are painful

literally the exact same thing could be said about Lebron/AD

until i forget it, only to remember it again, as the hilarious tale of how canada won their only random and forgettable championship in which they're team blew up the year after

Attached: 1559938915433.png (107x112, 59K)

they didnt have enough assets

This is a massive loss for small market teams. Pretty much anyone can say they’re disgruntled now and get shipped off. It’s getting to be like the Eli Manning chargers shit

If there are hundreds of thousands of Pascal Siakams walking around right now in Cameroon why didn’t Masai trade him?

It's going to be funny with PG, Kawhi, Beverly and Lou Will snuffing every other possession Lebum and AD try to push.

Who wants to bet the Brow demands a trade mid season?

Attached: 160620165255-lebron-james-nba-crying-game-2-super-169.jpg (1100x619, 111K)

Shamet is a better prospect than SGA. Win win trade for both teams

Attached: Waluigi.jpg (656x369, 26K)

lets be honest, clippers fucked their future to secure PAUL GEORGE. im taking Siakam over paul george in 2019. fuck kawhi

Gianus Attemptafreethrow is a free agent in 2021
All of our big contracts expire this summer...

Attached: 1522892778514.png (542x720, 680K)

If that was true then no one would want to play for the Rangers either but they consistently sign the biggest free agents and have loyal players that want to be there.

The owner and city aren't the problem. The problem is mentally weak niggers that play in the NBA these days. NFL niggers are actually tough and make them look like babies

I disagree, that haul OKC got back is better than any for a star player that I can recall since Chris Webber. Faced with losing in the first round for three more years and paying luxury or getting back Gallo, SGA and six picks? Easy decision

It be a loss for small market teams if they got shafted

WESTBROOK AND LOVE TO KNICKS

Interesting theory, isn't Carmelo half Latino. Him on the knicks was kino even though they didnt really do anything

>when you're so bad that a team refuses to trade for you even though it means getting 2 top 5 players

Westbrick is more untradeable than Wall. Smart move by Masai keeping the young talent instead of becoming the Lelkers.

Odds are in their favor still. This was the right move and they were able to the seal the deal by having those picks.

I feel your pain Milwaukee bro, he’ll probably want out to LA eventually too like PG13 did

Carmelo has always seemed like a LatinX player to me. Just the way he goes about it. The jumpshot, the mannerisms, everything

stop. you wouldnt say the same if the warriors were healthy in the finals

CAN DAVIS STILL GET HIS TRADE KICKER?

TRADE isnt official yet right so he can still get his 4m

espn.com/nba/story/_/id/27131637/sources-fear-lakers-dynasty-drove-clips-deal

This, PG is a snake

they got quinn cook with his trade kicker. not bad actually

so will you, as a insignificant and random event. then we will all remember what happened after

Attached: 1553349541625.png (944x944, 1.83M)

>rangers
>sign the biggest free agents
You overpaid a good offensive wing that can’t do defense. I’m a hawks fan, I know all about him.

I think he and AD are on the same level. Thats why I said second or third.

And how is that contradictory at all? Sharing the spotlight with 2 other superstars is less attention than being the only superstar.

Kawhi is like KD, he just wants to ball, he doesnt care about his brand or any of that other garbage.

The clippers arent winning shit with just him though, and unless they can attract someone better than PG through free agency theyre not going to get any better than this because they have no draft picks left.

what's so funny is that like 20 of these trades are dependent on the AD trade, so until they complete the deal none of the other trades can become official

they slid him 4m under the table for space jam anyway

>get to shed all of these bandwagon raptor fans right away
thank fuck

Highlights and padded stats? Yeah, that's sounds like all LeBron has ever been lmao

there is no team like GSW was, currently. KD went out after securing them one win.. okay now the mega super team is 'just' a super team

I think lavine and lauri can make suprise. Lauris last season juts got wrecked from injury and as he did come back not full healt and then his gf made him go vegan so that did he lost power at end of season. And lavine is all star caliper already.

Hope he tears both of his Achilles

stop this fallacy. OKC could NOT make toronto take westbrook. the choice wasnt siakam or westbrook, it was dynasty or MUH AFRICAN

Of course, but AD, LeBron > Kawhi, PG13

PG13 is an actual bitch in the playoffs. He feasts of regular season stats. Clippers would have been better off with Jimmy Butler who is a gamer.

>KD doesn't care about his brand
Why the fuck did he come to New York then

the only silver lining. these kids better get off my damn lawn with their baskets and balls

Doesn't change anything I said. Whether you think he's overrated or not he was still by far the most sought after FA and he chose the garden for less money than he could have made somewhere else.

Dolan and NYC are not the issue

Except lebron has never had a serious injury

His blown hammy this year is literally the first time in his career he missed extended time with an injury, and a hammy is hardly considered serious

Youre clueless

I would cum

they should make some decent moves to have a crack at atop 3 seed with Dipo and company, then after the inevitable second round exit blow the team up, stockpile the assets, hire Sam Hinkie. Process episode II indiana style

He’d get the spotlight on him for every regular season and playoff game that they lose. Plus he’d Be playing with the biggest star on the planet. That’s spotlight.

>all the bandwagoners who bought the kawhi gear
lel

>PG13 is an actual bitch in the playoffs.
absolute meme pushed by retarded casuals. he always puts up numbers in the playoffs.

what is true is that he isnt clutch and doesnt make the gamewinning shots but thats what kawhi is for

>Dirty Shit city filled to the brim with the earth's scum
>Management brain dead from top to bottom
>Ridiculous taxes and price of living
>Retarded organization, media, and fans who think "durhur we sign big star this year win title :-D" is proper team building even though you cant sign anyone ever
>Heh, the real reason the knickerbocker basketball club is in such dire times is due to the mentally weak niggers, unlike our strong minded white players like Kristaps Porzingis :')

And you threw him away like trash for Kawmeme who hates Toronto and left first chance he got. Now Toronto will never win a championship again even if Demar ever comes back.

See
Lakers are a joke and floundered in FA

he didnt, he went to jersey

LEGM 2.0

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (1296x729, 171K)

how many rings does PG and Kawhi get?

I think Kawhi made the wrong move for the wrong reasons. PG is coming off shoulder surgery and his shoulder problems may be an issue again come playoffs. Bron is getting older and Kawhi would have had the opportunity to be the man. On paper I like the Clippers roster but they're not that special. There are a lot of interesting teams on paper this coming season. The Thunder basically just got gifted being the team of the decade. Really bad move by both the Clips and Kawhi. If the Lakers can secure another good ball handler they're going to be sitting pretty with Bron/AD/Kuz/Green.

>nets usurp the knicks as best team in NYC
>clippers usurp the lakers as best team in LA
el oh el

At least one next year if they avoid injury

He definitely cares about his brand which is why he went all "why ain't y'all be respectin me" on the Warriors and left

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Attached: KobeBB.jpg (307x425, 30K)

If this was true than why does the other team in the same building with the same owner/city/fanbase have none of the issues that the Knicks have?

she said she need a ring like carmelo...

He had a groin injury, not a hamstring

And lmao at you thinking ligament issues over 30 aren't serious. Wait till you get here, zoomer. You just stop healing after 30. """ minor""" injuries linger for a lifetime, and it's death by a thousand cuts.

>absolute meme
top kek

then he decided to completely fold to lebron three consecutive years in the playoffs.

good riddance to bad garbage

They’re certainly not a model franchise, they haven’t won since the mid 90s

>offensive wing that can’t do defense
plus 63 career

literally none, for their entire run. screenshot this

Paul George is not a superstar, but he’s still a reliable second option. He basically bailed Russ out numerous times with his consistent shooting.

Honestly, this might be all that Kawhi needs to win. He never had a reliable second guy with my Raps, but he had a great supporting cast. Same story with the Clippers, but you add PG; so I can’t see how this is a loss.

I also don’t see AD and Lebron immediately meshing. Lebron is basically going to play the point guard role now and turn his teammates into spot up shooters. The depth is shaky and the reliability of the bench is not great.

Can Westbrick chuck up 100 shots a game and drag my thundies to the playoffs one last time before we go into rebuild?

The Clippers are just like the Raptors were when Kawhi got traded to them

Solid in the regular season - can't do much in the playoffs since they have no superstar.
Now Cloppers have 2 superstars, and gave up very little in the short term, much less than the raptors gave up to get kawhi and danny

Gonna hurt real bad if they don't get at least one ring out of this though...

the cope today is truly something else

you probably didnt even watch basketball when PG was on the pacers with hibbert/west

>leafs who aren't clipanada

I'm not even a laker fan

You used 2 memes in that post alone, and you never explained shit

shitpost harder

>Westbrick on a dynasty team
Can't happen. Already tried that with Durant, Harden and Ibaka. We would actually be worse after that trade immediately and in the future.

>I think he and AD are on the same level

Stopped reading

>Paul George is not a superstar, but he’s still a reliable second option
He was an MVP contender literally last season...

lol yeah, all of it m8

Attached: 8349763289765893.jpg (230x219, 6K)

this is the last thread im a raptors fan, next general im clipnada who also supports dallas and nets

lel
he doesn't know about danny granger

absolutely not, hope you enjoyed having a franchise because its not going to be in town for much longer

best result of all this would be the jazz winning next year

i did though, his team got btfo as the 1 seed

nothing but fax here brosephine

Kawhi is not good enough to take a bunch of scrubs to the finals in the west

HE NEEDS MORE HELP

>cheering for a team instead of a player
Fucking boomers man

Can someone tell me how Kawhi Leonard is different from LeBron James?

>acted like a diva during free agency and held teams hostage for a week
>literally destroyed two well like NBA franchises because he was trying to build his brand
>refuses to go to teams unless they have a second superstar

Kawhi is EXACTLY the same as LeBron. I don't get why he is considered a God and not a snake.

ive been a nugget fan my whole life mate what are u on about

Who else are the Clippers adding to their roster

based diversifying clipnadian

Updated for accuracy.

>1. Kahwi/PG13
>2. Curry/Klay
>3. Giannis/Middleton
>4. Lillard/McCullum
>5. Durant/Kyrie
>6. Mitchell/Golbert
>7. Jokic/Murray
>8. LeBron/AD
>9. Booker/Ayton
>10. DeRozen/Aldridge
>11. Luka/Porzingis
>12. Kemba/Tatum
>13. Harden/CP3
>14. Griffin/Drummond
>15. Siakam/Lowry
>16. Fox/Buddy
>17. Embiid/Simmons
>18. Westbrook/Gallinari
>19. Butler/Winslow
>20. Olidipo/Brogdon
>21. Lavine/Lauri
>22. Vucevic/Gordon
>23. TY/Hunter
>24. Towns/Culver
>25. JJJ/Morant
>26. Zion/Jrue
>27. Randle/Barrett
>28. Sexton/Garland
>29. Batum/Rozie
>30. Beal/Wall

which two did he destroy?

If you think anybody on the Clippers can stop AD when they have literally zero legit centers then I don't know what you're smoking.

>being this mad
At least be happy you won a championship, the team will probably fold or relocate sooner than later

Attached: 1B688B5E-8B82-4075-BB97-4B4AAC7D097E.jpg (601x601, 50K)

hes got twice the finals win rate that lerat has

>the curse is still real

Attached: clipcucks.jpg (528x700, 114K)

The Raptors and Spurs

PG is the only reason that series even went to 6 while the rest of his team was utter dogshit.

>le flopper men at 13.

Unironically, that's generous.

KP also raped a prosti in nyc. Good time to request trade.

>Last 2 stanley cup wins are 25 and 79 years apart respectively
>Hocklel

Star≠superstar

>Kawmeme

Uhm that's God to you you ungrateful faggot

alright first of all if kawhi could take a bunch of irrelevant nobodies + fat lowry to a championship he can AT LEAST haul the junkyard dogs clippers past lebald and his empty roster, saying that lakers are better than clippers is pure unadulterated cope

read what i wrote. TORONTO DIDNT HAVE TO TAKE WESTBROOK STOP SPREADING THIS LIE MASAI CHOSE SIAKAM OVER KAWHI AND PG

LeRat helped beat a 73 win team in the finals. Kawhi beat a broken down shell of a team in the finals. It's a huge difference.

they got taken to 7 by fucking atlanta, an 8 seed 6 games under .500 if i remember correctly

IT WAS ALL A DREAM

in what universe did this happen?

Just when I thought the west is finally weak after the fall of warriors they bounce back with this bullshit.

Someone tell kawhi to not make the biggest move of the summer at 1 in the morning next time

itt: forgettable sports teams who managed to win a fluke championship only to never be seen again

Attached: mfw.png (200x200, 64K)

This. Lurking realgm and reddit shows the sheer amount of them.

I'm looking forward to seeing the younger guys develop and Lowry + Gasol working together.

Gallo was only included to match PG's salary and he'll be gone in a year. Don't act like he was in any way part of the haul.

BRON GOT PLAYED AGAIN ITS NOT FAIR GUYS

Masai literally didnt have enough assets to make the trade m8, stop with your fanfic

Declaring the Clippers the champs before the season even starts is a bitch made Lakers move. Funny how hypocritical and retarded everybody is in this general.

Lebron never winning another ring? you HATE to see it

Draymond coming next year

No one is reading what you wrote because you are a 60 IQ schizophrenic who is wrong about everything

I've explained it multiple times in this thread brainlet. Keep ducking me though retard

>MASAI CHOSE SIAKAM OVER KAWHI
Kawhi chose Clippers, are you drunk?

bro I am 10000000% a jazz fan and all I'm saying is that the clippers are the better team in LA

He did that in the east

Hes not in the east anymore

I'm not so sure they're gonna be better than the Pelicans or Blazers even. The Blazers shellacked a pretty strong Thunder team and they added Whiteside and drafted that dude out of UNC. The Pelicans adding Ball and Ingram plus Zion to replace AD. Even the Warriors with Curry Dray Dlo could surprise some. I'm not so sure the Clippers are much better than the Raptors. Someone is also gonna land Westbrook I bet and they will be contenders.

so unless toronto attracts a big free agent, we basically end up paying our bench scrubs more like what norman got and what danny got? we are fucked

>Beverley
>Playoff Pee
>Kawhi
>Montrez
>Lou Will off the bench
Scoring 90 is back on menu. LeFraud gonna lose one of rivalry games by 50.

Attached: he just gonna say it.jpg (928x523, 37K)

Anthony Davis, 35 year old lebeta, kyle kuzma, and free agent backwash wont stop kawhi, mvp contender pg13, the strongest bench in the league.

This.

Toronto shouldn’t boo Kawhi when he comes back, that man won them their first ever championship

SHOUT OUT TO KOBY WHITE
MAN DAT NIGGA NICE
(just needs to learn how to dribble that's it)

Lakers thinking about Kawhi

Attached: images (6).jpg (711x431, 28K)

Literally has nothing to do with what a said you retards. Just look at their win totals the last 20 years and the type of free agents they sign.

If what you said was true then they would be in the same predicament as the Knicks but they are polar opposites

LeBum also lost 6 times and all three of his wins he had way more help then leonard

m.youtube.com/watch?v=whKer4hYnLQ

>willingly going to a team who never won a championship
And you retards said Kawhi cares about winning

Kek

Kawhi is a retarded zoomer faggot:

>let's his uncle make all his decisions
>can barely speak english let alone hold a conversation
>acts like a diva and cries for a supporting start to join him which guts his current team
>does zero charity work and plays video games all day

And I'm supposed to respect this faggot over LeBron James who was the iron man of the NBA until last year? LeBron didn't start doing load management until age 34. Kawhi is 28 and already demanding time off. The guy is a pussy.

so basically larry was right about westbrook this whole time?

>Kawhi and Beverly on the same team

Lmao literally a nightmare for LeCuck

The point I was making was that Kawhi's Clippers will make it farther than Lebron's Lakers in the playoffs. The Lakers are essentially celtics-tier over hyped flaming shit

because they got PG which the raptors could have done without taking westbrook

Needs a haircut

Lebron also had luck on his side with the suspensions and guys fouling out though.

This is honestly the worst narrative ever that Raps wouldn’t have beaten GS if Klay hadn’t gotten injured in Game 6. Everyone knew that whoever came out of the East would’ve beat GS. Literally overlooking the fact that Raps beat a stacked Philly and destroyed Giannis’ Bucks. Both the 76ers and Bucks would’ve beaten GS...

All the championship merch is gonna sell even more now. Meanwhile the shit I bought the day after hasn't shipped yet. Fuck.

Seethe harder lakie

>strongest bench in the league

What bench? They literally have Lou Williams and nobody else on the bench unless you count Harrell, but why would they bench Harrell when they have zero centers and powerforwards?

They trading Chris Boucher for him?

All Zoomers hate the Lakers

How come no one is realizing that a healthy Lebron at this age is still fucking Lebron?

Old man Kyrie and the corpse of Kevin Durant will devastate this shit East.

>people actually think Paul George was an MVP contender

Some dude most people never even heard of, MVP of the NBA

Ask someone off the street who Paul George is, they be like wasnt he one of the Beatles?

Are Lakers fans genuinely more upset by this decision than us?

>he didn't watch lebron last season
are there anyone in this thread who actually watches basketball?

Lebron hasn’t been a threat in years, even healthy.

not while philly and milwakee are there

Good job Clops. I didnt believe you could do it, but you did. And you fuckers got PG too? I have to give credit where its due.

That being said, who's guarding AD?

Reports are saying Lebron told Leonard “ we got this now and if you would like to have a part in it we will have you.”
It really pissed Leonard off

paul george is an apex fraud

probably, we expected him to leave, they excepted him to come

Because the children on this board have fallen into the narrative to hate LeBron because HES POPULAR. Everybody ITT is contrarian trolling faggots with subhuman IQs so don't expect them to understand anything relevant about basketball past 2018.

In retrospect, when you compare the AD-to-LA/PG-to-LA trades, the Spurs and the Pacers got a horrible haul for Kahwi and George didn't they? At least the Pacers unexpected got a franchise player.

Groin man gets load management.

AD will be guarding his knees with is hands

>snake your best player ever for some autist
>all for one measly ring
AHAHAHHAAHAHHAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA
EAT SHIT CANADA
DEROZAN FOR LIFE, GET FUCKED

Attached: LMAOING_AT_YOUR_LIFE.jpg (1257x1257, 157K)

Realistically Kawhi grabs so many boards, you can play a small ball centre like Harrell

Durant left
Harden left
George left

no one can stand this faggot

what's next for him

Attached: russell-westbrook-e1555451725771.jpg (3470x1951, 429K)

Pacers with a healthy Oladipo are way better than Philly

>the era of big 3's is dead...bury it.

What did he mean by this?

Attached: 1562204873240.png (1024x763, 914K)

youre telling me the raptors didnt have enough assets to get PG but they had enough assets to get PG AND westbrook?

masai is the one that turned OKC!

Lakers got played for a whole year, so I believe it.

me to, I give them credit for sabotaging their future for a never was to lure the autistic wonder from the North

you people made a hestay thread

Kyrie might be even more of a spineless faggot than KD. It's going to be hilarious watching that team accomplish absolutely nothing until KD comes back

what's Kansas City?

Not against Anthony Davis. Davis is one of the most versatile 7'0 in the league. Harrell would get eaten alive trying to guard him.

Kuz is going to be an unstoppable scorer when you have to account for Bron/AD and Green spotting up.

Pacers with a healthy 'Dipo are scary

Should have spent his career being an actual point guard instead of chucking up bricks and statpadding rebounds, OKC would have been a 3-4 ring dynasty then

why are point guards so cancer?

Attached: irving.png (1715x3000, 1.39M)

Honestly he is probably going to be traded. He is getting old in NBA years and being injury prone is on the horizon.

Davis is a beta

Raptors won the most asterisk laden championship in NBA history and we're supposed to respect them for their decision? The only reason why the Raptors won the title is because they play in the East and didn't have to worry about the Warriors until the finals.

Big city in Missouri, named after the Kansas river.

My Rapties can still take the East no problem. Siakam gets much more involvement in the offense and Kawhi’s iso-ball is gone.

Can somebody explain to me what the point of a sign and trade is if someone is already a free agent (like dlo)

It’s not his fault. Billy Donovan let’s him basically do whatever the fuck he wants on the ball, which makes him way too ball dominant and ruins the team experience.

Basically, the coaching staff sucks. Russ would’ve been good under an actually competent coach who can either build around him or incorporate him into a system.

I'm bummed out, but ultimately Kawhi DID win the team a title in one try. There's no topping that.

>Kawhi’s iso-ball
literally won us games that we would have otherwise lost

Hopefully this will be a redemption year for OG though, kid couldn't catch a break last season

Lebum AD
Kawhai PG
Luka Porzgod
Mithcel Conley
Shai Westbrick
Jokic Murray
Wiggins KAT
Buddy Fox
Booker Rubio
Dlo Curry
Zion Holiday
Demar Loonie
Ja Valanciusnas
Harden CP3

Who has the best duo?

Attached: 1558358140014.jpg (787x768, 153K)

You can get a better contract

that was ironic

Craziest thing about this is Clippers might get more fans than Lakers in LA if they go further. Kawhi can change the entire perception of a franchise in addition to his already crazy list of accomplishments. This guy is the chosen one.

cap space

shout out to siakam
i still remember watching him in summer league double dribbling on wide open game winning fastbreak
nigga came up quick

The Clippers are seriously so fucked. PG and Kawhi are both injury prone and they’ve traded all their draft picks until 2030 lmao.

Based Masai saved us from total annihilation if he were to have traded for George and Westbrook.

>unironically caring about fake charities

They start those charities for Hollywood accounting tax write offs and to employ their nigger friends, aunts, and uncle with cushy office jobs with no deadlines.

They also do it to virtue signal, which Lebron is king of.

Kawhi is above all that faggotry. He drives his 1997 suburban to work like a man and doesn't give his money away to anybody. Based and redpilled.

STUPID ENTITLED FUCKING N*GGER!!!!

Attached: 14448C8D-EF2C-4CC9-92F9-1ED338E76E77.jpg (1125x817, 123K)

Trier/Robbinson is the real deal

Lakers leaked info on kawhi meetings

Regular season: Murray, Jokic
Playoffs: Kawhi, PG

Kawhi PG, they are both top 5 both ways players

>more fans than Lakers in LA

Son I am in no way a laker fan but is is literally impossible

Ja, JJJ, JV are going to be seriously fun to watch

Murray Jokic tho

Attached: cringe god.jpg (1278x668, 80K)

Doesn’t matter to me if the Clippers or Lakers go further this year, either way I win. I can just say I like the Clippers if they somehow come out the West.

/nba/ on suicide watch

It's the same brainlets who thought the Clippers lost the Tobias Harris trade saying they won the PG trade.

Kiss the ring cuck

Players can get a longer contract and quality for the supermax, team gets trade exceptions and can go over the cap (depending).

In the case of the Nets and Russell, they were doing Russell a favour by getting him on a good team as a reward for his play.

This too. You know it was the Lakers leaking shit

Really considering bandwagoning the Clippers. I'll decide after the first 20 games of the regular season.

Clippers are favorite for the title while you guys might not ever win again.

what does any of that have to do with what I posted?

If they get to the WCF or to the Finals and Lakers don't? They play in the same damn building all the Laker "fans" have to do is switch their jerseys.

They had such a good future and mortgaged for 2 injury prone starters. Even now they are copying the Lakers.

>All I ever do is play as hard as I possibly can, and try to give my team a chance

>*Starts crying*

>How come day dont want me, man?

Attached: D-zKXLfUYAEbTJs.jpg (751x408, 28K)

You dont know that first thing about basketball if you think Autismo Leonard is winning anything with the Clippers

Hes not in the east anymore, hes not leading a buncha scrubs to the finals again

>lebronalds age kicks in and AD is basically by himself again
>paul george remains unclutch, kawaii needs another miracle to ever win another championship by himself
>kd and kyrie throw tantrums and end up not being able to stand eachother
>mfw

Attached: 3456345634563456.jpg (257x202, 12K)

you cannot assume something like that. Siakam did extremely well the few times they let him do his thing. if it wasnt kawhi doing ISO, it would be someone else. and kawhi bricked as many if not more shots than i can recall that season

I'm talking about in the playoffs where it actually matters

>*bricks a three*

Isn't it ironic that for how much Clippers "fans" are shit talking their old lob city squad when that Clips team beat Kawhi's Spurs in the first round?

Speaking of the Clippers, haven't seen FatFuck4Lyfe here since the news broke. He celebrate at Pizza Ranch or something?

Clippers 4th seed

The clippers took more games off the Durant warriors in 1 series than Lebron did in 2 finals.

But they just a bunch of scrubs right?

>It's time to end Washington Bullets shame, Hachimura-san

Attached: 1555452453050.png (750x1334, 3.29M)

>boxes out own teammates for an uncontested defensive rebound

lol fucking burn

Wasn't "the East is weak" meme only there because of GSW and Durant?

again, if it wasnt kawhi ISO it would be someone else. he hit one game winner against sixers that ive seen him miss 5 times and hit only once before

I love how the West has become stronger yet again and the East has 1 superteam and a bunch of also-rans.

Yes

This has nothing to do with lebron

Reminder Kawhi has never led a WC team past the second round

If you actually watched the series and not just a highlight of the gamewinner you would know how much carrying Kawhi had to do when nobody else would step up

Glad to know you will have fucked off by the time the season starts this fall dumb bandwagon cuck

Not even close

The east has been weak since MJ

Everybody went west so they didnt have to play him in the playoffs

Bucks could run everyone over again regular season

and then get knocked out in the first round like they always do

Whatever happened to Blake Griffin and Chris Paul. Am I that out of touch? I literally only watched game 5 and 6 of the finals.

Kinda how it works

CP3 took his cancer to the rockets
Blake Griff is making millions in Detoilet

What’s the Warriors depth chart look like this year?

giannis will be a knick in a couple of years

And they aren't even a super team for another year. Rapties/Cloppers finals confirmed.

warrios finna win it all mangs

>Why can't we play the Pistons 82 times?

>we expected him to leave
the cope is strong with this one

Realistically for the Clippers it's just gonna be PG + team in the regular season, that nigga Kawhi does his own thing

dont matter they still running big 3+ draymond

Yeah, East is wide open until KD is back. Anyone could make it out - any one of Pacers, Bucks, Sixers or Raptors could do it.

Can't wait for the opening night banner raising ceremony that will be focused on and celebrating Kawai. That won't be awkward.

cp3 is regressing unfortunately

blake has actually improved his grotesque shooting and is a good starter for most nba teams. definitely not a max player or even near that

First off the still have multiple draft picks left, two in 2025 and the Pistons ones I think, Jerry West will just grab more. Most of them were probably dogshit anyway, who gives a fuck.

that's what you always say. you unironically believed the mlse plane was carrying his family back because you didnt know why the raptors would let kawhi cuck them and pay for it

Attached: masai.jpg (281x358, 13K)

blake griffin was a dunker, he was never that great

CP is in houston trying to play with the black hole known as James Harden, Paul isnt what he used to be anymore though

Thank you Masai for not pulling the trigger on a franchise destroying trade like this. Thunder wanted to fuck over us even harder than the Clippers. They wanted Lowry, Ibaka, Siakam, and draft picks/swaps until 2030.

>SGA
>Gallo
>2021 MIA 1st (unprotected)
>2022 LAC 1st (unprotected)
>2023 Heat 1st (lotto protected)
>2023 LAC pick swap
>2024 Clips first (unprotected)
>2025 LAC pick swap
>2026 LAC 1st (unprotected)

All that matters is Lebron is never winning another title.

Get

Fucked.

>Kawhi to LA but to the rivals

lmao

Cucks everywhere

Jeannie was on the flight and extracted his semen for the future of RBL

Both are decent but got slower due to age and injuries. This impacted Blake's game more but CP3 is 34 now.

>His team doesn’t have 2 stars

Glad my Mavvies are part of the official 2 star club.

Attached: 97B68730-AC28-4B74-8957-32F5B0DABD99.jpg (1200x800, 177K)

Oh hey Kyrie

Attached: around the world.gif (848x471, 861K)

L E L K E R S

Get fucked.

We got a ring. You are fucked for 10 years now.

You could argue that it's fairly balanced now though.

East:
Durant
Kyrie
Giannis
Embiid
Butler

West:
Lebron
Kawhi
Curry
AD
Harden

oh boy i cant wait to see the raptors draft better players than PG and kawhi

in what world is siakam better than westbrook? you niggas went full retard, never go full retard

“Russ for three....BANG! Russell Westbrook with 50 points! And the Thunder cut the lead to 30 with 6 left to play!!"

You haven't watch Porzingis play have you?

>Kawhi made the Lakers wait

>miss free agents

>just to fuck them over and sign with the Clippers

>just to fuck LeBeta over

I'm not even mad. Go get em Kawhi.

ok skip

the lebron hate with you faggots is unreal

Lakers are positioning themselves to get Giannis in 2021. Clippers basically took themselves out of the running by trading for butt buddy PG13. Rob Pelinka playing 4D chess and schooling niggas.

kek

Name one thing Westbrook does better than Siakam

you got that from twitter

did your coping mechanism break?

>We got a ring
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Anyone have a high quality version of the Lowry photo with the Canadian flags reflecting in his glasses?

Bullsbros...our time is now

>w-were getting Giannis
Lakers really have become the knicks of the west

>Nest without Durant
>Leltics
The East runs through the city of Brotherly Love

Attached: 76ers_Playoff_Court.c6b689f9.fill-735x490.jpg (735x490, 88K)

da fuck is that list even supposed to be?

bandwagon leafs stick to hockey, you dont know dick about ball

KCP Green LeBron AD McGee
Kuzma Cook Morris Daniels Korver

We got stars
We got shooters
We got defense
We got depth

FORMIDABLE

stat pad

My Rapties will surprise everyone this season....just watch......

nah like 2 years from now

Quietly, the big losers are the Mavs - they thought they were constructing a contender and now they're now the 5th best NBA team in the Western Conference and no assets to get better.

Comparison if stars distribution per conference

don't just try to weasel your way out with nonsensical shitposting, you thought he way staying

Kek

OG bout to have a break out year and Siakam gonna prove he's a star in the league...

theyre still a few years away

>Lakers eternal is to just steal talent from other teams

Hasn't worked the past decade. How about your front office learns how to draft.

Biggest losers are Mavs, Kings, T-Wolves, Spurs, Suns and basically all the small market teams in the western conference. Big markets rule all.

>Kawhi's sole mission is to destroy LeBeta now in his building

I like him more now.

Can the Suns be a surprise?

scoring
rebounds
assists
steals

raptors ceiling this year is losing in round 2

they'll be the worst team in the league again

Our draft led us to getting Anthony Davis. What are you smoking?

What? The Dallas-Forth Worth area is a huge market.

Worst defence in the league

get fucked

Attached: lebron36.jpg (818x1024, 202K)

a surprise 13 seed?
sure

>Trades
>Playoffs
>10 to 2 head to head
Am I leaving anything off the list of things the C's own the Sixers at

They played ok back end of the season

sorry, its over senpai. from kawahiis lucky bounce against filthydelphia, to the warriors physical destruction, it truly was a one out of a million chances. time to wait another million years.

Attached: 1555874073168.jpg (524x700, 50K)

wtf, is that 3 shopped?

Spurs can win the title...they're not losers.

losing embiid stoppers

how many clippers games will be postponed due to earthquakes?

kawhi is in a big market now lmao he will fultz the fuck out soon

They already won big by acquiring Porzingis at the trade deadline. Luka is 20 and KP is 23, they are still in great shape.

Being the Bears lifelongs of the NBA

>literally enes kanter to defend embiid, horford and simmons
ohnohnhonononoohoononnnn

There is a somewhat non-trivial chance that the Lakers will miss the playoffs again

for cows

porky zingys has cement feet this year and for the rest of his career

mavs are going to get dominated for fun

Because he forced his way out. Ball, Ingram and Hart are all average players at best. Those future picks is why you got Davis.

Mavs miss the playoffs

Zingis will never get over his injury problem

play basketball

You never know what happens next year, breh. And the Mavs can still acquire gems through trades. Maxi Kleber is a wonderful player too. They had the best bench in the league last year.

The unadulterated delusion.

Mavs got too many white bois and light skins to make the playoffs

How to defend Embiitch:
Literally don't bite on his pumpfakes.

This man was a bonafide scrub. He can't play.

If any team can solve his injury problems it’s the Mavs. They always have a top notch medical staff.

I'm taking Siakam in all but assists, which is a nonsense stat anyway

Nah.

and lelbron, and the fact the lakers sucked turds out of assholes last year...lelkers had to go to plan B; poach players from other teams because we suck at this shit

Attached: laughing wops.jpg (300x168, 8K)

clippers
rockets
jazz
nuggets
spurs
blazers
warriors
lakers

Lakerspic last ring
>10 years ago
Lakerspics future
>Lebron is already washed
>AD perpetually injured
>thinks that AD will be able to carry them (he can't (see: pelicans))
>didn't get Kawhi
WOOOOOOOW ahahaha

well then youre reatrded

better than being a cuck

Enjoy Jared dudley bud

>SGA
By far the biggest loss, arguably done dirty after being made “untouchable” in trade talks
>Gallo
Came off a miraculous career year, injury prone, expiring contract
>draft picks
2023 and 2025 = swaps = still getting young blood
Clippers still have draft picks left over from the Pistons/Blake trade in 2020 and 2023 and then some. They will be in the draft every year. You know what the Clippers have that everyone else doesnt? Jerry West (PBUH). Jerry saw what SGA was despite being 12th overall and stole him from Charlotte, leading to PG. Jerry is the one with the vision and with the draft picks he still has will inevitably acquire talent. Plus the current Clippers squad is young and healthy, Shamet and Robinson are rookies with Shamet going to be a star, Zubac is still very young, Harrell is only 26, Harkless 26 (if they keep him, also the source of a first round 2023 Miami draft pick lol), Kawhi just turned 28, the team can go for years, those picks mean jack shit and you know it.

COPE YOU MOTHERFUCKERS

COPE

lakers looked real good prior to injury

>Rhab Pelinker playing 4D chess and schooling niggas.
>Rhab Pelinker playing 4D chess and schooling niggas

Clipcanada, you was unbearable mfer during playoffs, but today you win. Leafs won't apologize, so allow me:
>*AHEM*
>FUCK THE BABYDINOS AND THEIR "SPEND 5 DAYS OF YOUR LIFE IN CUSTOMS" 1ST ROUND EXITING FRANCHISE
>FUCK THAT BANDWAGONER DRAKE, LAST SEEN 24/7 IN LA WEARING "TORONTO WHO?" JERSEY
>FUCK PENIS&OTHER NASTY SHIT EATING CRINGY AFRICAN IBAKA
>FUCK THAT POOINLOO SUPERFAN, GO WORK IN SUICIDE LINE CALL CENTER, THEY'RE OVERLOADED
>FUCK THE JURASSIC PARK, LITERALL ZOO WITH PANTS SHITTING RETARDS WAITING FROM 5 AM TO BE ROBBED&SHOT
>FUCK BEING COLD

Attached: AHEM.jpg (950x534, 117K)

"W-w-we never needed Kawhi!"
"A-a-a-AD was unstoppable in all the NOLA games I never watched!"

AD is very stoppable and Kawhi will be put on him if they don't get someone else like Boogie.
But spacejam2 is going to be fire, right??

Spurs are definitely getting better unless an early season-ending injury happens again. Their biggest issue right now is having too many guards and they need to figure out rotations. I’m thinking 54 wins and 4th or 5th seed.

Simmons and Embiid