*wins bronze at copa america*

*wins bronze at copa america*

Attached: messi.jpg (670x595, 151K)

just kidding lol

Attached: chau.jpg (634x410, 68K)

based

What does it mean if I laugh at German humor every time?

that you have good taste

German humor is literally nothing but salt. Maybe you think it's good because it tastes like Penaldo's splooge, eh Twain?

Attached: O TWAIN.png (364x322, 14K)

I'm not twain. German humor is incredible

Also how do you know what splooge tastes like, mate?

Attached: 1482087036575.jpg (272x306, 25K)

>Four copa americas in the last EIGHT years
>Still manage to win none of them
>goat

don't worry messhit, at this rate conmebol will make 2 copa americas a year so you'll finally win one

germans having no humour is just br*tish propaganda to stop europe uniting behind the true ubermensch

we gonna have another Copa America next year

>fast forward to 2040
>copa america is now a bi-montly event, with teams forced to participate at gunpoint
>50 year old messi still fails to win one

Maradona, Pele, Cruyff and di Stefano (no particular order), who are considered by most people the rest of the top 5 of all times also have 0 continental titles

We have them every 4 years, 2016 was an exception becasue it was the 100th anniversary of the first one (keep in mind it didn't even have the same trophy), the other oddity is taht well have cups in 2019 and 2020, that's just to match the European schedule and well start having them every 4 years since 2020

poor messi will have to play into his 80s if that's the case

>wins nothing with any national team
Well, I guess it's done, Portugal's 3rd keeper is better than pic related then.

Attached: Di Stefano.jpg (997x738, 147K)

>t. TyC journalists.

Nah, they care too much about the NT, for me it's stupid to rate a player's individual talent or overall career based on a 6/7 games tournament that happens every 4 years. They play +90% of their games on club level, you must rate for these games, not the competition where you have to play with some guys that just happened to be born in the same stripe of land as you

NTs play on other occasions besides the world cup.

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

That's why I said 90% and not 95%

Messi played like 10 WC games in his career but over 600 club games

He has 135 appearances for Argentina. Your posts are extremely dishonest but in reality NTs have the time and occasions to play with each other. Messi also does not replicate the individual performance he outputs at Barcelona when playing for the NT.

You also stated
>They play +90% of their games on club level, you must rate for these games, not the competition where you have to play with some guys that just happened to be born in the same stripe of land as you
We must ''rate'' for the games where he plays with world class team mates and ref bias to boot (do not try to claim Madrid and Barcelona do not have ref bias, I will not even entertain your post)

>Messi also does not replicate the individual performance he outputs at Barcelona when playing for the NT.
Just like most player, specially stars

A few exceptions are the German and Spanish NTs that won the WC in this decade, their NTs had a core of players from the same team, who knew each other and player together for over a decade

In our last game against Brazil it was the first time in over 40 games we used the same XI in consecutive games, and it was one of the best games we've played

Messi played with Lautaro up front and it was literally the first time he played with him, he just met him for this cup. It's reasonable he won't have the same chemestry and knowledge as with Suarez

Believe it or not, football is a team sport

>Just like most player, specially stars
Then Messi should output some of his incredible dribbles against the less coherent defenses without problem, and score in every other game he plays for Argentina.

It's not as easy as that, if he fucks up in Barcelona no one gives a shit, he plays without pressure, like playing for fun with the lads on a sunday

And again, it's not just Messi, but most stars in the world

Fine.

>Messi also does not replicate the individual performance he outputs at Barcelona when playing for the NT
That could be said for literally every single English player since 1966.
Not a Messi fan boy, but the h8 is way too much concentrated on him.

Attached: England 2006.jpg (700x394, 38K)

Literally nothing.

*gets expelled*

Imagine still shit-talking Twain after he completely BTFO this entire board

Attached: messi on the floor.png (1138x758, 1.21M)

fuck off twain

based

Pele alone has 3 WCs. What are you talking about?