Tradition is for old, white men

Tradition is for old, white men.

Attached: 984098465968498490840.jpg (1920x1076, 575K)

t. future old white man

>netherlands
>white
p1

What's the pattern on the Chelsea kit supposed to be?

pretty sure its this

Attached: 81ehVUU8qKL.jpg (2560x1646, 282K)

Just guessing.

Attached: Stamford Bridge.jpg (1200x675, 125K)

It's avant-garde. A cultureless reprobate such as yourself wouldn't understand.

20 feet of rope and an elm tree is for new, (((white))) men

That Inter kit is terrible I still can't believe it exists.

wtf i love porto now

>that fucking middle of the Inter shirt

whiter than you, macaco de favela

Attached: 1547024191351.webm (198x360, 2.93M)

It's the stamford bridge indeed.

Yokohoma Tyre tracks. It's very advanced advertising for 200IQ viewers

Attached: j2312413.jpg (235x215, 10K)

You mean the men that created modern civilization? Can't wait until shitskins completely take over and the world reverts to sticks and mudhuts

who /no sponsor/ here

Attached: river 2019.jpg (1200x1200, 118K)

Everyone in America besides the Lelba

>franchises

White men have no place in the modern world. White WOMEN however...

Inter looks pretty good

And the MLS

It's a weird way to put the words "everyone but" when the exception are 2 from 5 kek

>European clubs owned by Arab oil tycoons
>Not franchises

College sports are bigger then MLS and they don't have that
We don't consider MLS as a "big" league

Thats a breddy good looking shirt there user.

That's less than 1% clubs in Europe, or the world. You can't compare it to American sports where literally 100% pro teams are private owned

Visiting kit looks like a random adidas shirt or a training shirt

Attached: Dv_vL6nWoAABK1g.jpg (842x1024, 43K)

River Plate always have nice shirts. Too bad they're the scummiest club in South America.

t. seething gaucho

>scummiest club in South America
>not CUrintia

>Chelsea
>tradition

Corinthians at very least have only ever won one (1) Libertadores despite their efforts. And, by being a Brazilian team, they get fucked by CONMEBOL as much as all of >our other teams.

>by being a Brazilian team, they get fucked by CONMEBOL
KEK, you guys rule conmebol and get helped by the refs all the time

Argentines and Brazilians can't bitch about refball in continental competitions

Fuck you. The amount of refball Boca and River get against Brazilian teams every damn year is ridiculous.

>gimmick posting on Yea Forums
embarrassing

i was going to say Inter's was good until i saw the area around the corporate logo

Jj is ok, the rest are shit

I inironically think all four are better than last years
Who cares about tradition ? It's long been sold out. It's why I support RasenBall Leipzig because at least they make qualms about being in it for the ez money.

FCB - ever since they sold their shirt space to (((unicef))) you knew they were finished Lol Qataris are
like a good enough cause to be on our blaugrana shirt too.

JJ - that's a beautiful shirt. Not Juventus but very much JJ

Inter - 8/10
Chelsea - it's all blue

These are shirts that are marketed for Asian customers at around 20$ made by even poorer Asians for

I know that's bait but kill yourself.

Attached: Embarrassing.png (334x393, 265K)

T. Seething butthurt Sudaca halal Madrid customer who is out two months rent for a Casemiro Selecao Jersey.

When you are consuming your next big purchase, maybe consider a Vinicius Madrid shirt.
Make sure you get the fake shirt with the cross still on the badge, it is still okay down there, joaozinho, and you only have to go without two meals.

>santos gets punished for trusting conmebol's official website and using a player that was later found out to be irregular
>river knowingly plays 7 games with an irregular player and isn't punished

River had the papers proving they asked CONMEBOL if Zuculuni was allowed to play and they said yes, it's not the same as the other illegal inclusions

>tenemos los papeles!
Not an argument. Uruguayan way of thinking. Sad!

>Not an argument
How is that not an argument? All clubs must ask before a competition starts if their players are allowed to play

>Nike jersey designs
Kanker

the Inter one is the only good one, if only because it's slightly clever with the Firelli background being tire markings
Juve would be a good shirt if it weren't Juve's (any b&w with red accent teams though? can't remember any), Barca's and especially Chelsea's are horrendous

Why would Santos need to ask about a player that was listed as regular on the continental governing body's official site? It was entirely Conmebol's fault for fucking up and Santos shouldn't be punished.

I cannot be the only one that likes the Juve kit

>Firelli
oof

think they're all decent shirts 2b desu

Have you seen the back of Jj's shirt?

Attached: thumb.aspx.jpg (900x900, 52K)

>it's a 'P'
what the FUCK
One, that's a Berenstain bear moment for me, two - why did nobody ever fucking tell me I was wrong

How did you not know it was a P? Fs aren't closed.

Attached: Concerned anime girl.jpg (766x720, 71K)

I literally never noticed it was closed, if you asked me to draw the logo even 20 minutes ago I wouldn't have closed it
As I said, literally the Berenstain/Berenstein thing

yes, it's cool. retro-high-modernist

It looks absolutely horrendous, lad. I'd be fine with the shirt if the back were two-tone or even white instead of black. But that solid black square -- which isn't even the same shade as the rest of the shirt -- is just awful.

Corinthians wouldn't even be a first division team if it wasn't for cbf and daddy globo
Go fuck right off

have you never watched Formula 1 at any point in the past years? They talk about the Pirellis all the time

It will go down as a classic, Da Silva

nope
Was a complete plastic when Kubica was in BMW and Renault, now I just couldn't stomach watching him finish 3 laps behind

tbf the last kit had a white square, and with those colours and that pattern it's really hard to make visible names that don't look like shit

shouldn't richarlison be training for the final?

People will bitch if it's not the same shirt every season. But they still want a new kit design every year. Might as well ask your club to be like the American sports where they don't change the uniform ever

No, they only change cities every now and then

When is the anniversary macao?

Attached: 1528493542456.jpg (634x620, 190K)

cringe

>not having a meme sponsor

Attached: camiseta-retro-boca-vinos-maravilla.jpg (960x576, 99K)

That Juve kit is actually pretty cool.
Oh wow at the Croatialona though.

>avant-garde
fuck off with shit bourgeois gimmick.