Why is Anfield so tough to win at in Europe?

Why is Anfield so tough to win at in Europe?

Attached: 1561996371951.jpg (1356x2915, 696K)

Other urls found in this thread:

skysports.com/football/news/11661/11327375/liverpool-fans-are-noisiest-in-premier-league-says-fan-poll
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because you can't stop laughing at how Liverpool never won the Premier league

Why does this lie persist? I remember klopp being wholely disappointed in anfields atmosphere

He said that in the first few games, since then he turned it around and now it's a bear pit on European nights.

He said the atmosphere against Dortmund was the loudest he'd experienced in his entire life

Attached: 1561140381623.png (423x683, 373K)

t. didn't watch the Barca game

So quiet I can hear scousers thoughts echoing in their own heads when I've been there

>scousers
>thinking
doubt.jpeg

You've never been

Atmosphere is built on regular games through out the years not on important CL matches you play every 5 years. You are the epitomy of a tourist and Anfield sucks.

Because the opposition are scared of getting murdered

>i've been to an anfield european game
my sides as if you fucking have lad wind it in
best atmosphere in the world, most managers who've been there agree

The OP is specifically referring to European games, not "regular games".

Did you know that your face still comes up on google images when you type "Dutch man city bandwagoner"? You're even a suggestion on google now when you type "Dutch man city" it autocompletes to "Dutch man city bandwagoner" and then presents the user with your stupid face lol

It's not about the stadium, the myth surrounding Anfield is just that these days. European games of course add an extra layer of atmosphere but besides singing YNWA Anfield is usually dead silent. Pep is just looking for excuses. I remember Liverpool getting spanked 0-3 by Real Madrid not too long ago. Also don't forget Anfield went through a decent spell of not hosting CL football at all.

No team has atmosphere when hooligans appear to chant only on semi finals of CL.

If there is one thing latinamerica can teach us is stadium atmosphere, all year long. You are a casual.

my sides at this, warning to get off sp and experience actual football or this is how you end up kek

seriously, look. it's your retarded face on google images after only a year of supporting a team. it's mad lol

Attached: bandwagoner.png (1012x224, 300K)

playing against the mordor locals isn't for everyone.
Man does not simply walk into mordor

But I am not that guy how is this relevant?

Anfield is a myth.

>anfield is a myth
>pep is a myth
>messi is a myth
>the cl is a myth
>6 times is a myth
okay lad

lol imagine being so embarrassed about your face being plastered all over google that you resort to this

have six

I'd be more inclined to believe pep than a random guy on an imageboard
they havent lost at anfield in over 2 years and have won every single two legged european knockout tie under klopp. you can say 'muh anfield magic' is an overblown meme but it is factually a very difficult place to travel to

You are ranting over a couple of good years?

The absolute state of this fucking soulless board.

>anfield only got its reputation in the past few years
way to out yourself as completely and utterly new to football, dutch bandwagoner lmao

>last PL title 90
>last FA cup 06
>last CL (before 19) 05

KYS third tier faggot. Even some spanish and german teams shit on Liverpool and its "atmosphere".

>his defence against "I'm new to football and also a zoomer" is "OH YEAH? WELL I ONLY KNOW ABOUT FOOTBALL IN THE PAST TWO DECADES SO THERE!"
lol you're falling apart at the seams, bandwagoner

have six

Nice atmosphere in Anfield, you scared your own team into not winning shit for more than a decade and you even have the guts to call your team a "big" team. Even Dortmund is bigger, now cry more, virgin.

skysports.com/football/news/11661/11327375/liverpool-fans-are-noisiest-in-premier-league-says-fan-poll

>fan poll

Literally retarded tier.

have six

>The absolute state of ABLs
Almost makes me feel sorry for them

Attached: I2ObvnG_d.jpg (640x1316, 31K)

Have 96

WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME THE LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB WON THE PREMIER LEAGUE?
DID IT EVEN EVER HAPPENED?

It's not the most scientific thing, but you've got absolutely no legs to stand on. You're not making anyone seethe bb

Attached: kg4lcllye4231[1].jpg (500x500, 42K)

Anfield's hard to win at because they get to score ghost goals.

Attached: AnfieldOnline[1].jpg (640x480, 37K)

he's been there for nearly every jobs fair. mom makes him go.

There is no need to murder your own fans

>THE ABL SEETHE
top kek like clockwork

Attached: 2604286-53984430-2560-1440[1].jpg (1050x590, 79K)

Attached: shirtofjustice.jpg (800x762, 447K)

Attached: thumb_88334_default_news_size_5[1].jpg (850x510, 77K)