Future of this team

The bubble has burst!

1. delusional fans continue to buy merchandise, attend games for the next two years
2. clippers raptors game: Toronto fans boo Leonard even though he brought the championship
3. team makes it to the playoffs for one more year, eliminated in first or second round
4. team slowly retires and trades off its roster over 2 years
5. team is garbage for the next 5-10 years, but fans are constantly reminded of that championship year in 2019

>good time to move on with your life

Attached: raptors.png (224x225, 8K)

>1. delusional fans continue to buy merchandise, attend games for the next two years
you mean 20 years

>2. clippers raptors game: Toronto fans boo Leonard even though he brought the championship
we will never boo kawhi, ever.

>3. team makes it to the playoffs for one more year, eliminated in first or second round
we're used to it

>4. team slowly retires and trades off its roster over 2 years
yup

>5. team is garbage for the next 5-10 years, but fans are constantly reminded of that championship year in 2019
yup. same with blue jays, we still hold on to 92/93

>he brought the championship
no he didn't

millennial players will slowly start to retire and gen z basketball will reign supreme. You never know what the future will hold.

Had the Jays run, Leafs run and Raptors chip. Time to do something better than watching sports.

like watching trudeau ruin our country?

the bandwagoners will be gone so the actually rapts fans won't boo kawhi.

i think there's still room for some decent success with pascal, OG and whoever else they can convince to come here or trade for. but we'll see. it's true it won't be the same for a long time.

I bet you can't even explain your retarded statement.

hopefully. Hopefully we make good draft choices in the coming years.

>4. team slowly retires and trades off its roster over 2 years
masai won't drag things out unless the raptors are near the top again next year. I expect him to unload a whole of players at the deadline

Yeah like allowing all of that sweet chinese money raise all of the real estate prices in the country Or would you rather talk about his abysmal spending that put us in a massive deficit. Go suck on Kathleen Wynns lesbian titty libcuck.

it's cute when teenagers try to get involved in politics

We are getting Giannis in 2021

Kawhi will be 'load managed' out of having to play any games in Toronto next year. After that he will go on to be a Raptor killer.

don't worry lads. next year when i get drafted by the raptors you'll see more chips coming back to TO. i've been called the white kawhi leonard.

The bad news is the Raptors have no chance at winning a championship for the next decade
The good news is we will always have the Jays... right?

what is your opinion on apples?

granny smith are the best

they're going to need a lot of money to convince southerners to want to play here.

Attached: blue-gays.png (225x225, 8K)

what about getting Wiggins for next to nothing. Im 100% sure his development got fucked by the wolves. I think he could be an amazing player under our management and coaching. the year Sam Mitchell coached him on the wolves he was avg 23 points a game, and Sam Mitchell even said Minnesota should be playing him at the 2 instead of the 3.

>it's cute when teenagers try to get involved in politics
no actual rebuttal just an ad hominem nice try brainlet

Attached: This+meme+is+called+brainlet+wojak+_73c052b7ce6b031a7963b29e865681eb.jpg (644x500, 39K)

Heard Canadians celebrate Pride month with a gay tree similar to a Christmas tree. You decorate it with pastels and phallic shaped ornaments. Very deep tradition I hear.

is true i am retarted

Masai is basically Giannis' dad and owes him his life. He's coiming to toronto in 2021 and we are building around him. Just watch the dominos fall

yeah but you also forgot the condoms filled with HIV positive ejaculate that decorate it.

only thing that matters is that the google smart sidewalk doesnt get allowed

>we will never boo kawhi, ever
>canadian fans are the nicest fans in sports
>cheers enthusiastically when KD died

true

It's actually something similar to a Menorah, but circumcised dick candles.

our leader sacrifices a straight white male baby at 3:00 am on the first and last day of pride month

Most people in Toronto are hardly indicative of the traditional 'polite Canadian'. Most haven't been in the country all that long and certainly haven't assimilated to the norms outside of their GTA bubble.