/nba/

I know what it's like to lose. To feel so desperately that you're right, yet to fail nonetheless. It's frightening. Turns the legs to jelly. I ask you, to what end? Dread it. Run from it. Destiny arrives all the same.

Attached: D-g70lbX4AEQkwk.jpg (714x519, 71K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/RealGM/status/1147493118239027203
forums.realgm.com/boards/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=1867626
barstoolsports.com/barstoolu/the-raptors-passed-on-a-trade-that-would-have-given-them-kawhi-russ-and-paul-george-what
m.youtube.com/watch?v=eujBplQIEtU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Celties/clips finals next year

Lebron fans wouldn’t really want him to win on a super stacked team, right? This is better for his legacy, if he wins with the Lakers he wouldnt have needed two top 5 players to do it.

Press S to spit on Lakers

Bev-Kawhi-PG13-literally who-Montreal Harrell

I wonder how many GS/Lakers ""fans"" are now Clips fans

My Clippies (:

FUCK THE CLIPPERS
RBL RUNS THIS LEAGUE
LeGod WILL end those faggots George Paul and #2.

Clippers4lyfe was right the whole time

Bros, we got blown the fuck out by a tripfag.

Just made $850 from betting on the Kahwistakes

Attached: Screenshot_20190706-081811_Chrome.jpg (1073x742, 401K)

I already came up with the NHC broship and it’s looking like a solid investment (Nuggets, Hawks, Clippers)

>lakers thought they were in the running
OH NO NO NONO NOOO

>whiff on PG13 after reports link him to your historic franchise for years
>whiff on Kawhi despite having Lebron, AD and capspace, oh and the nigga is from Riverside
>both go to the Clippers
Lol what a joke organization

And if he misses the playoffs again (it's very possible) it kills his legacy. It proves he was just a eastern conference baby.

Nets are /r9k/ Clippers are the chads

>capeshit

Attached: welp.png (884x874, 714K)

I’m glad this Lebron era in LA is gonna be an embarrassment for all parties involved (AD begging for a trade only to accomplish nothing next to a top 5 player all time, Lebron making a big show of his LA arrival and colluding only to be exposed, front office clearly having no idea what they’re doing, also have a suspicion one of the young players they traded will break out)

If only because I hate the uniforms and don’t want them to become associated with a pleasant era of basketball for LAL

>Need to organize a PG mutiny in OKC because Durant and Jimmy Butler both told you to fuck off

Attached: 1543355974658.jpg (432x403, 14K)

Kawhi's legacy will be the polar opposite of Lebron's legacy

Kawhi really is the anti-Lebron

Where is Russ going? Surely Presti makes a move and pulls the plug on this shit once and for all.

My top 3:
Heat (IMAGINE a Butler-Westbrook tandem peak alpha dog drama)
Rockets (Russ and Harden taking all the shots)
Knicks (because >knicks)

Doesn’t work that way, if he doesn’t win a title with AD they needed more help. If he doesn’t make the playoffs with AD they needed more help.

Im just glad Lebum will get fucked again. He is going to get hurt, AD going to become depressive once again, and their relationship will be disaster.

Im just glad Lebum will be remembered as top 8 players

Attached: 1543863935016.gif (666x386, 342K)

Kawhi won't be remembered compared to Lebron and KD because of his autism. Him and PG will work about as well as CP3 and Griffin did

It’s gonna be the Heat or Timberwolves, bet on it.

No stars want to play with Lebron.
KD said it best, playing with Lebron is toxic. He gets all the credit when you win, but puts all the blame on you when you lose. Also hasn't proven he can change his style to accommodate other stars. Everyone that plays with Lebron is forced into being spot up shooters since he needs the lane wide open to play his game.

4 unprotected, 2 protected, 2 swaps, Gallo and SGA. You can’t even offer that much in 2k

Imagine if Demar signs with the Raptors when he’s a free agent and he gets us to the finals vs the Clippers and he hits a game 7 game winner in Kawhis face to win a championship wouldn’t that be so sick?

Yes you can... they had 2 picks from Miami that they traded

This is the eternal Lebron fag excuse. The man always needs more help, ignoring the fact he's played with 5 future Hall of fame Caliber players.

>celtics
1st round exit

Going to fucking LMAO if the Clips somehow find a way to fuck this up

davis and lebron are enough to take the team to the western conference finals where they will eventually lose againts golden state

That’s 8 picks, you don’t even get that many trade slots in 2k. Also they don’t let you trade picks in consecutive years or that far out

I see timberwolves too but it's all on who OKC think implode first. They still have KAT

they're guaranteed 2nd round as long as stevens is the coach

nah he'd choke it

Honestly I would prefer DeMar to miss the shot and an hero in front of millions

I can already imagine the cope when Kawhi drags PG and his perennial choker reputation to his first ever ring during the first year of their team-up. At that point, even ultra chokers like Harden and banana boat buttbuddy Paul Chris would be lining up to join Kawhi. Then Lebron's legacy will truly and finally be buried by the board man.

If you trade Russ does anybody go to OKC games? Feel like now is the chance to surround him with shooters/kids and pretty much tank, trade him that last year for bad contracts and picks.

Clips might have the softest duo in the league

Good thing they're surrounded by real niggers

>tfw this happened on a Saturday
>No Cowherd to shit on Westbrick for scaring away PG
Fuck

Attached: 1478382705767.gif (333x249, 1.52M)

The Warrirors need to sign Jabari Parker

Davis hasn't even proven he can make it to the playoffs.
Also Lebron hasn't proven he can carry a team to the playoffs in the west. There is a real possibility they don't make the playoffs next season. Especially if AD misses time due to injury....which he always does.

No true superstar wants to play with Lebron, I’m sure he’s a solid guy and his playstyle works but you have to sacrifice a lot.

If AD misses time due to injury Lebron will have to play significant minutes and not get to load manage to keep them in the playoff hunt, they’re not going deep in the playoffs unless they get a real third player.

Lebron on this team with no AD with Korver, Rondo, Iggy, Kuzma and McGee is worse than the they team had last year. None of those guys can match the 18ppg and defense they were getting from Ingram.

>Korver
He hasn't signed.
Good chance Jerry West picks him up for the Clips.

yes, what else is there to do in okc

>Canadians still pretending they're Basketball fans

Attached: cantstandya.jpg (600x600, 35K)

>Iggy
Grizz aren't buying him out and looking to trade him. Exactly who do the Lakers have to get Iggy?

Clippers and lakers have switched roles, clippers will be winners for the next 20 years while the lakers will be losers

I’m saying those are the guys I could see them being able to afford that fit.

Rondo
KCP
Lebron
Kuzma
AD

Korver
Iggy

This is a 70 win team like four years ago and 40 win today.

EAST

1. 76ers
2. Bucks
3. Celtics
4. Nets
5. Pacers (dark horse)
6. Raptors
7. Pistons
8. Hawks (meme)
9. Heat (dark horse)
10. Magic
11. Bulls (dark horse)
12. Wizards
13. Knicks
14. Cavs
15. MJ

So glad leafs gonna stop being in NBA threads now that their team is irrelevant.

Only if they play the Bucks in the first round
Simmons will never win in the playoffs

Uh, The Lakers need Darren Collison to come out of retirement.

Iggy is getting traded not bought out.

cope

Imagine trading the best player in franchise history for a one year rental. Leafs won't do shit for 10 years.

>76ers even making the playoffs
I can see you don’t watch basketball

No, Nets will not be that high with Durant out most of the year. They will be fighting for 8

I hope Kawhi catches heat for this gamesmanship he pulled on the Lakers. This is worse than the decision.

Eastern conference doesn’t have one good healthy player.

Trading an all-star level SG that can't shoot beyond the arc to save his life for a generational superstar talent and a 'chip is always worth it bro

>Rondo

Dude is injury prone can't be bothered to defend in the regular season anymore.

You're the ones crying right now, not me.

Media is too scared, but he'll be the most hated man in LA. Clippers don't have fans.

Cringe

how mad are lakers fans right now lmao

Attached: 74722109_p0.png (2100x2046, 2.25M)

Basado

westbrick to la when

Nigga was always leaving to LA no matter what. I just didn't want him to join the Lakers and fuck the league parity for the next 5 years

My Lakeshits :(

1. Bucks
2. Celtics
3. 76ers
4. Pacers
5. Raptors
6. Heat
7. Pistons
8. Nets or Magic

Will you say that for the next 3 years when craptors don't even make the playoffs? They could have won against 76ers, Bucks and Warriors with Demar and remained competitive for the future. The Raptors biggest problem was choking to Lebron, not choking to shit teams.

Anyone else think this is good for the Warriors in the long run? There is no single great super team to take over for the next half decade like we thought there would be. Warriors can take a year off, heal up, re-tool and come back as the top dogs in 2020-2021.

Attached: file.png (800x533, 728K)

Fuck you Lakerfags.

Attached: Blake_Griffin_Cool_Face.jpg (194x250, 19K)

I take a championship and a rebuild over first-round exits with DeMar for the next 5 years every single time

bucks denver
76ers clippers
pacer lakers
celtics Portland
nets utah
who??? GS

Kawhi won Toronto a championship, hes allowed to do whatever he wants.

Never was I just like championships

How shitty must AD feel right now? He gave up $4 million to make the team better and they would have been better off if he didn't

WEST

1. Nuggets
2. Jazz
3. Trail Blazers
4. Clippers
5. Lakers
6. Rockets
7. Kings
8. Warriors (dark horse)
9. Spurs
10. Thunder (dark horse)
11. Mavs (meme)
12. Grizzlies
13. Pels (meme)
14. Wolves
15. Suns

last five teams is really difficult to rank

>5. Lakers

denver
utah
clippers
lakers
portland
rockets
GS
kings

Imagine looking over at Danny Green thinking I gave up $4 mil for your retirement tour

>Jalen Rose said 99.99% chance he resigns with the Raptors
>Chris Broussard said Clippers are out, 50% - 50% chance for Lakers and Raptors.
>Cris Carter said Lakers

OH NO NO NO NO

Attached: 2F877D1D-B2C7-4056-A5AB-585C790E72BA.jpg (1242x1126, 722K)

They'll be competitive but not top dogs of the west

>loses to the heat
>returns with a vengence to beat the heat destroying their dynasty the following year stopping the 3peat

>gets injured by the warriors
>returns with a vengence the next time they meet in the playoffs destroying their dynasty and stopping the sought after 3peat

>gets trashed on by the spurs for not playing cos injured
>leaves the team to not only win a championship without the but also destroying the nu-dynasty they were trying to form post-duncan.

>favorite player loses to the lakers in 2001
>years later makes the lakers pull all the moves and trades to aquire him only to join the "joke" LA team destroying another dynasty the lakers were hoping to have.

lmao what did kawhi mean by this? did he have his revenge planned all along?

Attached: Kawhi-Leonard-says-he-was-never-a-Lakers-fan-idolized-Allen-Iverson-1024x576.jpg (1024x576, 111K)

S

i judge a team on their 2nd unit team....not there starting 5

clippers 2unit
jazz 2nd unit
nuggets 2nd unit

jalen rose never saw 5 first round picks in the picture

Sucks these people still get a mic when they consistently make incorrect predictions and claim to have insider information

Nobody knew he requested they trade for PG13. Everyone was working on the assumption that whoever signed him wasn't making a trade.

And why is that? What could prevent the Clippers from trading for another super star?

>she'll never wear your name on her tits
why live bros

Attached: zion.webm (1360x768, 1.24M)

I love it. Raptor fans mad
Laker fags mad.
My boi Kawahi "master of my destiny" Leonard getting paid.

But most importantly the warriors are dead and no longer the favorites. Isn't that what you guys wanted? Man you all can find anything to bitch about.

Tell me this, what would be the "perfect" NBA in your eyes?

russ is own 42 million this year...any takers

>Thunder

Nigga, dey about to blow dey whole team up.

Lakers are an irrelevant franchise they have no pull or power anymore.

I have doubts about Lou. Can't see him being positive with either Kawhi or George on the floor.

>get a free chip
>haha u so mad
why are spics so dumb

what has Zion even done to warrant this much hype? I swear it was 95% based in Jew Yorker delusion since they assured themselves they would be the #1 pick

also all these Earthquakefags coming out to see a summer league game, when they could have turned on the fucking TV Zane seen Zion/Barrett during literally any Duke game this past year

Lakers acted very juvenile and unprofessional as an organization for a near decade now, acted as though they won a championship as soon as they drafted Lonzo Ball, won the summer league, and signed Lebron. Even if they missed the playoffs or had a significant Lakers figure abandon ship they continued to act as though the title was in their grasp.

Clippers silently and consistently made the playoffs after trading their big 3, got better via smart trades and acquisitions (thank the Lakers for sending 6OTY on that amazing contract via HOU, Lakers got Brewer back in the trade who would go on to tell PG13 in OKC that LAL were a shit show) and have had a top 3 NBA head coach for a decade now. Lakers change coaches and rosters like they change underwear

Just imagine Harden and Durant together... and they chose Westbrick instead.

how about kris dunn, cristiano felicio and otto porter

Danny Green for $15 million a year was the biggest free agent signing for the Lakers in the biggest free agency ever

The most obscure small market team finals ever. Let's see NOLA vs. Charlotte

@wojespn: Following weeks of errant speculation by Lakeshits spics, league sources confirm that "Hoes mad"

leonard told everyone West and Doc from the clippers where his only choose when he wanted out of san antonio why is everyone acting so surprise

Why do people always put the Nuggets at 1st seed in the west? I get them being there last season, but I definitely think there's a higher chance the Clippers or Jazz get it this season with the Nuggets not too far behind

That’s too much for the Bulls

Westbrick is just 2010's Vince Carter desu

who /SPC/ here

It's hard to account for teams leasing their future via multiple picks for a player. There were no indications PG13 was on the market or that he wanted to be traded. Kawhi pulled a fast one on the league.

They have no bench and a 35 year old Lebron. It’d take a goddamn miracle to make it past round 1.

ay yo

hol up i got something for you niggas

i think youre gonna like it

get ready, im finna boutta drop it

here it goes:

FUCK the lakers and FUCK lebron

you may reply to this comment with 'based' if you so wish

Will wait till they trade Westbrick

Dubs and the l*kers don't even make the playoffs

The media here are a bunch of cucks. Fuck this nigger.

it's too late now. i wish they trade steven adams too. that guy can't rot on a rebuilding team. he's too good. send him to the kings or to any other mid level team.

not really, dunn and felicio will be out of rotation and westbrook lasts only 1 more year than porter

When’s the last time the Lakers signed anyone good?

hello where is west brook going thanks

ron artest 2010

>Showtime Lakers
>Kobe Lakers
>WCF Grizz
>Warriors
>Clippers
is there literally anything Jerry GOAT West can't do?

the man is a God among executives, no one has ever come close to replicating this level of teambuilding success

you laugh now, but this trio of lebron, AD, and ashy larry is gonna wreck the competition

Attached: ashy larry.jpg (320x242, 15K)

Will Doncic ever be slim again? Or at least bucked instead of pudgy

Attached: Doncic.png (550x650, 89K)

>They have no bench and a 37 year old Lebron. It’d take a goddamn miracle to for them to 3-peat

/r/ing that user saying Lebron was gonna lead the Lakers to 50+ wins and his 5th MVP

crazy idea, how about the spurs?

Who and what can the Knicks trade so they can get Westbrook and another a superstar to pair with him so we can get Knicks vs Nets memes?

if Celshits had sacrificed a young player or pick, they could have had Adams instead of Kanter

that could easily be the difference between an NBA Finals appearance and the 2nd round exit they settled on instead.
>claim Kyrie is a team cancer
>immediately replace with a Turkish cancer

Picks, Taj Gibson and Julius Randle. Not sure it’s worth it for the Knicks, they’d be a perennial playoff team with Russ but no chance of a title at all

wow now this is something nobody expected. Paul George and Kawhi in LAC uniform. What's Westbrook thinking right now? He's utterly fucked and must be pissed as fuck another star jumped ship.

like father like son

better watch your back kawhi, you've pissed off lakernation

Attached: AK-47_assault_rifle[1].jpg (900x332, 46K)

has window closed for him winning one for the LAnd?

Attached: mask.jpg (660x485, 40K)

The clips with Leonard and PG are going to be damn good especially being coached by Doc rivers

he will be the next zion williamson

So Lakers fans do you need some assistance in assembling a firing squad for the nigger? We can send down some parade attendees if you want

would LeBron's legacy have stayed at least partially intact if he chose to remain in Cleveland making Finals appearances?

Stupid you're nad he left

Hey the Lakers got Danny Green

>this level of delusion

Yeah cause people would say he’d have done just as good out West

S

please leave so these fine burgers/leafs dont confuse me with your autism

KAWHY, BROS? KAHOW ARE WE SUPPOSE TO COPE? KAWHAT ARE WE GOING TO DO ABOUT NEXT SEASON?

Attached: 371-3710165_135kib-700x710-wojak-crying-sony.jpg (820x791, 136K)

Steph Curry: Over or under 399.5 3pt FGs made on the season?

Attached: 14716540_357654077916102_5010325551194308608_n.jpg (1080x1080, 94K)

>paying millions of dollars for the washed brick machine known as "danny green"
lmao

Nuggets are the deepest team in the league

Fuck it, trade Westbrook and/or Beal.

Pacers arent a dark horse at 5. Thats like average for them. With Dipo an Brogdon healthy they will get to 45+ wins ez.

East

1. Bucks (regular season babbys)
2. 76ers
3. Pacers
4. Nets
5. Raptors
6. Celtics
7. Pistons
8. Hawks

9.Magic
10. Heat
11. Bulls
12. Knicks
13. Wizards
14. Hornets
15. Cavaliers

Fairly comfortable ride to Bucks/76ers ECF. Sixers easily win in a sloppy 6 games.

dude, you got pascal siakam still. who is arguably the next kawhi. you're the champs too. future is bright. nigga always wanted to go home.

kagress

alridge is the trouble with the spurs...i cant see him and russ getting alone...it would prolly be cj and dame all over again

This

DeMar' shit defense won't let him beat a good team.

that choker shoots 41% in the playoffs and 23% from three.

he is the biggest playoff choker ever.

Attached: 1559258670920.jpg (500x699, 110K)

This looks good, though I'd put the Nets lower.

Cheering for the nuggets now. We will keep the trophy here for Jamal.

Cute boy. I say under because it'll be a little awkward with Dlo and that 2016 just won't be replicated.

demar sucks dude. He was shit against all teams not just the Cavs.

Wizard swept him and demar never beat even easy teams in less than 6 games.

Attached: 1559269466087.png (598x526, 722K)

This one is actually accurate, but Mavs will snatch a 7 or 8 seed. People are sleeping on Porzingis for some reason. Automatic 25ppg next year, just watch

Fuck that bum ass shit. The masterplan is to coast this season, hope Bucks fuck it up in the playoffs, sign Giannis in 2021, and sign another superstar along with him

P to piss on them. P

Which cities/team are supposed to be the most desirable places to play and why?

does it more so have to do with location or history?

like Boston is a team with the most championships. does that make it an attractive team to play for to other players?

Attached: 1561872829162.jpg (962x642, 374K)

With Dipo an Brogdon healthy they could go to finals in my opinion if young players will keep on improving.

I don’t believe the Bucks can compete for a championship, they’re the best team in the east but don’t see them beating any team that comes out the west

>sign Giannis
He seems very loyal, I wouldn't bet on it.

Black's like warm weather which is why they are so prevalent in the southern US. That's literally all there is to it.

>spend half your cap space on Danny Green, a guy who became literally unplayable in 2 playoff series this year
Holy shit the Lakers are terrible. They might not even make the playoffs.

Attached: FDB6A2DF-B70D-4466-8603-D18CB9BF1D0C.jpg (646x687, 69K)

Lakersfags completely blown the fuck out. Glad I get to read an endless amount of seethe and cope posts

>people still not realizing that jrich is better than butler and 6ers also got horford for free
they're going to the finals, if you dont agree you dont know basketball

twitter.com/RealGM/status/1147493118239027203
MASAI WHAT THE FUCK

If I can't have Boston/Anyone, yeah let's get NOP vs. CHL.

I noticed they got him on the tren or something similar at the tail end of the season he lost a lot of fat, you could tell. He's just super pale and also he has that cringe meme neckbeard so he seems fatter than he really is

Attached: donic.jpg (900x600, 87K)

Kawhi can seriously cuck the shit out of lebron’s legacy
>yfw #2 ends up being #2 all time

Attached: 7B89CEF6-C921-4A86-A1D3-EAAA8A1BEBF4.jpg (1400x1400, 266K)

It's definitely location, I doubt the players care much about the history of teams.

injuries!!! have you learn nothing from this year...its the only reason the raper won...fuck you canada fuck you

the team that can stay the healthiest wins the chip

BASED

5 bucks its opposing gms leaking fake shit trying to make masai look bad

Its called loyalty. Kawhi could learn a thing or three from him.

Danny collapsing unlocked the greatness of FVV

How?
Kawhi didn't make a spectacle of announcing where he was going to play. The fucker literally said nothing and chose his team.

The thing I hate about Lakers fans on here is they disappear after every L.

Presti offered PG and Westbrook for Siakam

howard is headed to the clippers

based

Fuck Russ, but imagining the Rapts with PG13 and Kawhi makes me hard

If giannis leaves Milwaukee it won't be for Toronto.

>Lakers above the rockets

No chance.

Hopefully they’ve finally blown their fucking brains out. Honestly unbearable after a couple of tweets

westbrook for john wall
who says no

>PG13, Kawhi and Westbrook
You dun fucked up, leafs

>What is the Great Migration
>What is the South Side
>What is Harlem
>What was antebellum Southern Slavery

I hate niggers too, I'm surrounded by them. But you can't just deny why they're shitting up the southern half of this country.

>People are sleeping on Porzingis for some reason.
he's never played a full season and just got a massive contract based on trust

I know PG is great and all, but OKC did well here. SGA has a chance to be real fucking good and that's a fuckton of picks.

Attached: 1483883195198.jpg (655x527, 59K)

I think Nets will surprise some people without KD, people seem to not care about them just because he's injured. Brooklyn has a lot of quality guys. Levert , Dinwiddie goes nuclear every time its Nets/76ers, now they have Jordan to pair with Allen, Harris is a sniper, also i like kurucs. And of course Kyrie. Apparenly Kyrie actually wants to live in New York and he has his buttbuddy with him now. I think he'll have an All-NBA tier next year carrying them to around a 4 seed. Last year Nets team worked pretty well with Dlo as a centrepiece and next year theyll be mostly a similar looking team, but Irving is way better

Southern niggers are infinitely more like to not act like niggers than northern niggers, grass isn’t always greener

What do you even mean loyalty dumbass? The Raptors traded players there longer than Siakam

Westbrook
Herro
Butler
Winslow
Bam

Yeah im thinking we're back

not true at all

Siakam in theory could eclipse both Russ and PG13. I mean he already has in a way you know winning the chip and all

they are too small, Sixers will have guys with 7'0"+ wingspans guarding the opposing teams 1 and 2 at all times, they will have a tough time scoring

well yeah, at least that's what my friends down south say lmao

Giannis and Masai apparently have a really deep connection, Masai, apparently, helped get his family to obtain Greek citizenship and they have that Nigerian connection, however bullshit that may be. If Giannis wants out of Milwaukee in 2021 the Raptors will definitely be in consideration imo

>danny green is good friends with me. clearly he deserves big bucks!

lebron keeps swindling the lakers OHLOLOLOL

i'd love to see them pick future mvps again and somehow fuck it up again

I'll take only occasionally winning chips in exchange for not having to walk across the street each time I see a nigger

he told everyone the clippers 2 years ago but no would listen

Now that it’s all said and done where does Lebron land all time for you?

1. Jordan
2. Kareem
3. Bird
4. Duncan
5. Moses Malone
6. Shaq
7. Havlicek
8. Erving
9. West
10. Olajuwon
11. Curry
12. Oscar
13. Garnett
14. Magic
15. Bron

Attached: 1372440596407.gif (200x200, 109K)

You ring chasing and going for that vet minimum

Which team you joining?

Attached: NINTCHDBPICT0004777086082.jpg (960x581, 86K)

Pat Riley needs make Westbrook to the HEAT happen right now!

Attached: Cj_PiVeWYAEiPve.jpg (1200x799, 178K)

Yeah yeah don't forget about Plan J

Attached: brown & tatum.jpg (756x344, 305K)

Yeah they did real well. The Thunder were never going to win anything with their current pay roll.

embiitch will miss important games again and the team will collapse

Is he having an orgasm?

Attached: 50BEE20A-EE36-407E-A03B-EA7F1E202661.png (1242x2208, 1.46M)

What's it like being retarded

He isn't leaving Milwaukee tho.

Yes, Win-Win for him

based

Call it b8 but Siakams at only 25 years his current trajectory places him top 5 level during his prime

This desu but swap Celtics and 76ers

it's like he died and went to heaven

I'm sure the best player in the NBA will stick around the smallest market ;)

Kawhi > Lebron
And it’s not close

>expecting Brogdon to be a superstar

He's a good player no doubt but he's basically Khris Middleton but ambidextrous. Lacks athleticism but smart.

I probably agree with you, but you never know what'll happen in 2 years

Well you better be able to in 2k20.

The modern day Wilt indeed.

>knicks managed to lose in summer league with half their actual roster on a team vs nobodies and 10 min. of zion

Attached: beat.png (494x464, 275K)

Based raidnigger user how many rams and chargers fans have you stabbed since they moved to la

>Imagine believing that Adams was worth giving up a young player or pick for

Explain. There are better players than him at younger ages. And AD is only 26

Here here. I'm satisfied, one year rental or no. The team has a chip and that's that. So happy. Thanks Kawhi. Hope everything turns out well for him in LA.

Smart move. That team would be cancer.

You guys sip the narrative kool aid too much. He’s already set a ton of records a ton of “youngest player to achieve...” 4 mvps. He’s played longer than most of his contemporaries so his “legacy” is literally set in stone these finals years are IMO just to attempt to reach Kareem’s career point total.

>tfw no undisputed until monday

Attached: [HorribleSubs] Jashin-chan Dropkick - 03 [720p].mkv_00_19_23.703_[29.07.18_16.39.43].jpg (1280x720, 84K)

who should trade for Westbrook?

>fat, loser kid with hot mom

At least he's rich I suppose

All superstars stay with the teams that drafted them and try to win through the draft. None of this wahhhh I need hellllllllppppp please trade the whole team for AD or PG. And none of this bullshit teaming up with other stars like KD and Kyrie. Giannis and Jimmy Butler are the only good guys left.

Send Wiggins and whoever else to OKC for Westbrook is a win-win bro

True you never know but Milwaukee has been resigning and building this team around the sole purpose of getting Giannis to stay. The only reason they offered Middleton that much money was because Giannis wanted him back. Same with Brook Lopez and George Hill. Now that Kawhi has left the east I'm 90% sure at the very least Bucks are going to make the ECF. Only team i can see having a chance is 76ers but they have embitch never being healthy to deal with on a daily basis.

Based Kawaii

Attached: stf,small,600x600-pad,750x1000,f8f8f8.jpg (750x1000, 142K)

That’s not what Durant said though..

Doubt it, the MyLeague mode is the most neglected by the development team, it changes very little year to year and none of the issues have been fixed. This previous year they added two new features

Player mentorship (veteran players should be able to touch younger players their badges which have way more to do with their stats and the way they play than their attributes which is the only thing you could alter without “cheating” before via training camps or training) and historical draft classes.

Player mentorship does not work at all, historical draft classes of course didn’t include most players (licenses) but was implemented lazy as shit. Historical players were 90 overall as rookies with their appearance being about prime typically, and the draft classes just replaced all the players they couldn’t get with auto generated players so a stacked draft class like 2003 will have all the Hall of Famers, and then multiple 19 year old 76-80 overall players which fucks the league in a single draft class,

you're a good guy user

Durant never that, you're literally passing off your own opinion as a Kevin Durant quote.

>tfw $22 mil in cap space and nobody left to spend it on

Attached: BC1BA9E2-3CB7-4D4A-8F71-325B7524ADFD.jpg (709x765, 58K)

how is it not tampering for kawhi to call up paul george and ask him to demand a trade?

Did you see how much he improved in the playoffs alone? His improvement trajectory is insane right now. Of course he could just shit the bed come first week of the next season and it would be back to what was expected of him

Siakim>AD

So after they trade Westbrick for more picks we can all agree OKC rebuild will be the most fun in 2k20, right?

save it for next year

Only retards who don’t understand matching salaries would fall for this low-tier bait

They’re not trading Brick, probably just Adams and Dennis.

Are the players allowed to do just not the teams a.k.a. organizations

I think Middleton has to become a star and you guys need to win the title this year or he will join the Heat or an LA team. No way a guy from Greece/Nigeria wants to stay in cold weather.

The heat are definitely making the playoffs with James Butler. Remember how he turned the Wolves into a playoff team?

Nigga they just got SGA and are in rebuild mode

Players can tamper all they want, I think it's just team officials who are bound by that stuff. Did you not see how Blake and CP3 literally took Deandre hostage so he wouldn't sign with the mavs?

he wasn't even consensus 1st draft pick at the start of nba season. I feel like it is related to doncic and how big he became, so american media decided to hype up zion to cash out more.

Lol no one wants to play with Russ

We would just lose that available money from resigning Kleber, DFS, and Powell. Mavs HAVE to spend it this year.

my wizzies will make the playoffs, fuck the heat nigga

Mavs fans are really crying over missing out on a 10ppg player. LMAO

Who has the power to unlock Andrew Wiggins and turn him into a HOFer? Could Pat "Gangster with N-word Pass" Riley do it?

>dubs and clippers don't make playoffs

you clearly dont know basketball if you dont believe a lead is own as good as the 2nd unit

Nobody talking about what a snake PG is. Just last year he said he stayed because he had really bonded with westbrick and he wanted to win together. Now all of a sudden he dips the first chance he gets? Imagine being westbrick right now.

Guess who wins the Cousins lottery?

Getting rid of thibodeau might help

is OKC the most successful farm team in the nba?

Attached: 1556502817374.jpg (754x1158, 103K)

Best case scenario for the Jazz desu.
Will make it even sweeter when we win WCF. Can't wait for Donny to shit on both LA teams

Kawhi won't be able to score on Gobert, and Ingles daddy dicks PG. #TakeNote

Yeah boy the Warriors and Heatles had such a dominant second unit lmao fuck out of here

oh i get you now...youre one of those dude...

It's time for westbrook to reflect and realize it's him

?????

You know, I’d actually be fine with Cousins at this point, but the Mavs FO seems to not be very high on him.

Yes, they accomplished a lot in a very short time frame. Drafted three MVPs, Serge and Sabonis, developed Oladipo and acquired PG13 for the Clippers

he probably doesn't give a shit. he'll get his triple doubles and a first round exit from the playoffs.

Thib did nothing to improve wiggins
Get a real coach in there and see if wiggins improves
he did good his first 3 seasons

kd
russ
harden
blocker
perkins
enster
adam
and other very good players
still not one chip...its not russ its the management of okc

Magic are equally successful and also lost a few MVPs

Yeah I dont fall for empty stats

This. Mavs should sign Cousins and Marcus Morris. 2 giganiggas to balance out their 2 soft whiteys

the warriors will have a better regular season record than the clippers or lakers hahahahaha

Bros. Kawhi is gone but the raptors are rebuilding around Siakam and FVV. They might not get anything amazing this summer but during the season and the next who the fuck knows. This team could contend again

they fired him already

gs would had won this year if they didnt trade away their bench to get kd...

I know but he hasn't been gone for very long
Plus they fucked themselves trading lavine and rubio

>Siakam and FVV

Attached: 1447039936032.jpg (1094x1599, 117K)

>Rebuilding around FVV

Attached: 1560598736876.jpg (471x388, 94K)

You're forgetting that Westbrook is a stat-padding dogshit player.

they aren't rebuilding around vanvleet man don't be silly.

That Jeff Teague acquisition is still jarring, I guess they needed a mediocre point guard for $17mil immediately

Did I stutter cunt?

based skip

Attached: 1523065262092.png (1200x675, 648K)

potatonigger you are not gonna get another you from me until I read something showing you have taking your meds...

>danny green is worth 2/30 mil
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NEVER CHANGE LELKERS

Still good enough to get to the playoffs consistently in the west, Riley has clearly been content on a treadmill and that team would be a lot of fun in the playoffs. Even a dark horse to make the finals

James Harden, Kevin Durant, Olidipo, Paul George, Illysova, Enes Kanter, Domantis Sabonis, Serge Ibaka, Reggie Jackson

Just some names that have been on OKC in the last few years

another one off their meds

Wait, fucking really? Brb, getting the gang together.

why do i get the feeling gozoloft is here

all these fucking casuals disgust me
vanvleet is giroud of basketball, shit stats but most impact
he just needs a player next to him to capitalize on all the opportunities he presents

>Free agent guard Quinn Cook has reached an agreement with the Los Angeles Lakers on a two-year, $6 million deal, league sources tell Yahoo Sports.

The Wizards have Neal and that's it. Have fun with the worst contract in the NBA

PREACH BROTHER OUR TIME IS NOW

boogie and taco are still available lakers need a bench

>They could have won against 76ers, Bucks and Warriors with Demar and remained competitive for the future

That's going to be a yikes from me, dawg.

*smirks* this changes absolutely nothing

Attached: https___specials-images.forbesimg.com_dam_imageserve_850fce80fb0b44208a4ec5ece6ab5220_960x0.jpg (960x606, 73K)

lalkers have become a ground for cavs and dubs to dump all their toxic trash
good

>and yet ANOTHER top star in the East moves to the West

Alright this is getting ridiculous. Adam Goldberg needs to fix all star voting and get rid of the Eastern/Western categorization or else we’re gonna have like 5 legit superstars get snubbed in the West while 5 total scrubs make it in the East.

Attached: 242C769E-E487-46F9-8D4E-F740A845FD99.gif (500x281, 1024K)

Holy shit crazy news to wake up to. Thanks Kawhi for the chip and the memories ;_;

They already got Javale, I don’t think him and AD will see the floor together. Although I suppose you would need insurance for all three. Should have got Looney

But Durant moved east

>In other news, Mirotic went back to Europe.

preliminary 2019-20 East all stars:
Giannis
Blake Griffin
Kyrie
Beal
Jimmy Butler

thought taco went to the celtics

Read the full Woj report, literally Clippers would have given more picks and players just for PG alone

Kawhi Leonard is a Fucking snake. Piece. Of. Shit. PIECE OF SHIT!

MotherFuckers should have listened to Pop. This Twatcoaster is no good. He's a son of a bitch. All this cat do is lie. God Damn him!

They still the Clippers MotherFucker! Clippers gonna Clip!

How can you lie when you don't say shit?

> everyone predicting which 2 star team will be good

Nobody will know until we see how their 1st & 2nd year player progress.
Lakers don’t have time to wait for that since Lebron is getting old.

this. wtf was he thinking?

>2020 Play offs
>Game 7, Game 7 everywhere

im just glad kawhi considered playing in this shithole for a single season
we were blessed m8s

>4 players per division
>pacific snubs forever
Keep the conference categorization for ASG captains but let the pool of players be the top vote getters regardless of conference.

Oh, wow, ONE star. Meanwhile the West just added Kahwi, Porzingis, and this year’s #1 overall pick Zion to their battle royale.

I have a gift for you all, 130+ pages of crying Canadians

forums.realgm.com/boards/viewtopic.php?f=32&t=1867626

The Warriors would be lucky to even make the playoffs, their "dynasty" is over

>considered playing

He didn't have a choice. Enjoy irrelevance leaf. Cant wait until the playoffs when you fags can no longer troll threads

You know what I mean bitch

>the west added two glass nigga busts
and what of it

Attached: 441B83F8-EAA8-428F-AE13-9F931F90C764.jpg (1125x1476, 518K)

Can we all agree Kawhi is the most overrated player in the league, all he did was beat a crippled Warriors team

he made the choice to win

thank you son

Fuck the lakers

Is this Pokimane?

Your 2020 NBA MVP

Attached: the king.jpg (1890x1060, 144K)

He was jordanesque on the way to the Finals but then slowed down.

Attached: 6D2D872B-B635-4FEF-8A35-0344B954DBCF.jpg (1125x1906, 774K)

Nice goalposts moving idiot

Clippers should have waited another day with the PG13 trade.

Attached: D-x_pYWUEAAxCve.jpg large.jpg (1080x1440, 305K)

Bros, how do we stop Jerry West? He’s getting too powerful.

Paul George is the biggest bitch the league has seen, I hope the brow anally rapes his ass this season.

We need a farewell parade.

The entirety of the Raps bench showed up big time

could Jerry West fix the Suns?

could Jerry West fix the Hornets?

could Jerry West fix the Timberwolves?

could Jerry West fix the Knicks?

Has a superstar ever turned their back on their fans this bad before?

Siakam gotta reach superstar levels now idgaf

2020 low key best free agent

>no
>no
>yes
>yes

how will mayor david holt ever recover

OH NO NO NO

Yes

Yes

Yes

No, not even Jerry West can overcome Dolan

shut the fuck up bitch

make him play the celtics

Shit rolls down hill, can’t fix bad ownership.

change the logo

Niggers don't give a fuck about team history or desirable cities. They only care about warm weather, rapper tier nog cities, and where their possy/cousin/uncle wants to go

Notice how the Rangers, Flyers, and Bruins are massively popular free agent destinations in the NHL but nogs won't go near the north east because it's cold and white.

Nope, the more prestige he gains the easier it is for him to make deals. All he has to say is look what I’ve done to gain the trust of a star FA

AHAHAHAHAHA FUCK TORONTO AND LAKERS BEST TIMELINE

Attached: tatum.gif (300x169, 1.05M)

>Curry even in the top 20

Fuck no.

>I'm here to stay

Attached: kek.png (599x449, 373K)

Smoking weed doesn’t seem to be doing anything for me lately. Is it possible to not get high anymore? I don’t really eat in a day so I thought I’d be on my ass today

Maybe try meth

you type like a retard, are you sure the weed isn't working?

He’s the best PG in history, 50-40-90, unanimous MVP season incredible offense, 73 wins three titles. There are not many other players with those accolades

He had a massive advantage since hes one of the few all time greats that didn't play college ball. Thus he will end up playing more games than almost everyone else.

Quit smoking for a while, you've built up tolerance you fag.

Exactly, remember the Raptors personality took a different tone this year. They became locked and loaded and realized that this attitude was the path for a Championship. The Raptors will have the same names, but the team will have a different aura.

When people talk about Championship Experience, the Raptors now have that. They also know how to approach the Season and how to conduct themselves to reach the Title again. They might not have Kawhi, but I think the Raptors are going to be a tough team to beat next Season. And like the Warriors, if they do ultimately go down due to lack of talent, they will go down swinging.

> Curry over Lebron
This past finals made me lose all respect for him. His body language & lack of effort when they were losing & simply vanishing for long stretches made me see him for what he really is.

no one gives a shit about the craptors

Start smoking cigarettes. If you don't smoke Marlboro Reds everyone will think you're a fag.

Quit smoking mexi ditch weed?

Heard my Lakies got Kawhi how FUCKING mad is sp right now??

SAY THE LINE, LEAFS

4D chess

Holy fucking shit. The PG13 trade came from nowhere. That's a fucking crazy return for him too.

That's fucking huge for OKC, but utterly fucks over Westbrick - they're over the cap and having PG was his last chance of competing, as he's clearly in decline. This sets them up nicely for a rebuild though, although they have a ton of assets and huge trade exception so maybe they'll find another superstar trade.

LAC have a really solid supporting cast. I guess they'll re-sign Zubac, then use their MLE on someone.

Eat shit you fucking faggot

Dragic
Green
LeBron
AD
Boogie

This is still a top two team in the league retards

So with Turonno crumbling, Durant out for the year, the Celshits back to tanking, the Bucks already peaked, who are the favorites in the East? The Sixers? The Pacers?

>so maybe they'll find another superstar trade.
Just let it go and trade Weststats and Adams for picks+young players and expirings.

Where are those dumb fuck lelkers fans that couldn't shut the fuck up all week? How's it feel to know you're going to stay irrelevant?

>best PG in history

Magic
Oscar Robertson
Isaiah Thomas
Hell even John Stockton were all better. Curry shoots well, that's about it. We will see how good he truly is this upcoming season.

>the Celshits back to tanking
They are literally better in every way

Nah, he's just autistic

S
They needed Kawhi.

What exactly are the Lakers giving up to get Dragic? That team would be the most fragile in the league

How are they getting Dragic?

>Cooks
So where does that leave Kyle Korver and Marcus Morris?

Imagine being such a literal who city that you can’t retain your finals mvp with your first chip

I like the heat as a dark horse, especially if they pick up Westbrook

Curry belongs at the top of that list

Jesus, Mavs fans need to stop being so melodramatic. Over the course of a year y’all went from having a core of fucking DSJ -> Luka, Porzingis, and Brunson. Half the teams in the league would kill to be in your position right now.

Attached: mayorholtokc.jpg (682x1093, 214K)

>eveyone playing on the west coast now
guess I can just stop watching basketball

Raptors went all-in on a one-year window and it worked. They shouldn't be upset, they knew what they were getting into.

They still have all their own picks and a young player to build around in Siakam.

I like the Mavs because they are the only team that values white players. Dirk left an impression on them that will never be undone.

Riley will do us a favor your fucking retard. They need cap space to sign Westbrook

Oh no no it's a crying Lakers fan

S

barstoolsports.com/barstoolu/the-raptors-passed-on-a-trade-that-would-have-given-them-kawhi-russ-and-paul-george-what

>Had Presti been able to strike a deal for George with the Raptors — and Leonard was willing to stay — George was believed to be willing to join the Raptors too, sources said. Presti pursued a package of Russell Westbrookwith George to the Raptors — with the NBA’s Most Improved Player, forward Pascal Siakam as the centerpiece of a deal — and Ujiri balked,

I agree with you they should do that - or just keep Westbrick and tank.

I'm not sure those who owners and managers want to do that, though.

Nice damage control retard

Nogs just can’t deal with the cold weather and not having constant access to media whoring and an endless supply of white wimmen. Can’t say I blame them

>We're signing Westbrook

Oh gawd the cope is killing me! My fucking sides hahahahahahahaha

They aren't

They're not tanking but they're a solid 5-6 seed

Horford was a big loss for them, now Philly will just dab on them hard and recoup all the historical losses that piled up through the years

Kemba is just a poor man's version of Kyrie and has zero postseason success, the Celtics' young core will not listen to him

The only good thing that will happen for the Celtics is that Brown will play harder to get that max rookie extension, otherwise he's out of the door after being dangled as trade bait for most of his career with the Celtics and will 100% pull a Brogdon next offseason

Can someone tell me what stops 5 superstars from all taking the minimum and getting together to guarantee championships? Pride?

Some lower tier star free agents might take them seriously in the future though.

I'm not convinced that's true.

Also, Westbrick is a liability at this point.

What makes you think im a lakers fan?

The Lakers still had the best off season since LeBron is top 5 all time and AD is the best talent in the league. We still have Kuzma and some moves to make.

Lol at the Clips mortgaging their entire future for busted PG-13, who we didn't even want, and busted Leonard, who would have been a luxury.

Horford was overpaid and shit since his ATL days.

>Magic
Played with a 5 time MVP (before he was drafted), and Worthy, had limited offense and never guarded the most difficult assignment. Only thing he’s better at Curry at is playmaking, lol but look at the pace of that era and utter lack of defense
>Oscar Robertson
The guy who was routinely missing the playoffs in a league with less than half the teams of today? Great stats which make him look Kidd tier when you adjust for pace.
>John Stockton
Couldn’t dribble with his left hand, no titles, MVPs, literally only in the conversation due to longevity stats playing alongside Malone
m.youtube.com/watch?v=eujBplQIEtU
>Isaiah
Never had as much individual success as Curry and had a short peak due to injury.

Basically a bunch of guys who were way worse than Curry and played way worse competition are better just because

I can't believe I got the news almost 2 hours late. I could not see the initial meltdown of Lakers fans

Money you dumbass

Cleaned my bong about to smoke a green pot and see how it goes

Curry is a fucking meme.
He's always been a front runner. When things are going well he is so full of himself. But once it goes sideways he quits. Also he's not clutch. He's 0-9 in the closing minutes of playoff games. The fucker never makes big plays when it really matters.

>zoomers think this faggot is a top 15 player

You don't know shit about basketball.

Attached: LoathsomeEmptyInvisiblerail-size_restricted.gif (377x250, 3.67M)

>w-were getting Westbrook
LMAO Lelkers

I wouldn't trade Pascal for shit. The guy is a young up-and-coming superstar with a defensive prowess. I wouldn't trade him for declining Westbrick or peak PG.

hahaha fuck lakers

The NBA should give compensation 1st rd picks at the end of the first round to teams with free agents leaving on contracts near the max.

>Dragic
He's under contract with the Heat.
Exactly who are they trading to get him, because LA has next to nothing to make this trade.

Westbrook is gay lol

Kawhi is overrated. He’s always had the best support cast around him. This is actually a blessing in disguise for lakers.

No one cares you cunt you're irrelevant

He could very well be overrated, but how is this a blessing in disguise for Lakers fans? They missed out on FAs who would have been worth their cap space and have no depth in the load management era.

George is a better pickup than AD.
Amazing people forgot PG was up for MVP this season.

>Kawhi is overrated. He’s always had the best support cast around him.

Attached: 1561955063888.png (200x300, 28K)

>Mortgaging their entire future

Jerry West grabbed all those picks trading crap, he’ll get more, theres no doubt about it. Gallo is as “busted” as Kawhi and PG, SGA is the real loss, but most of the Clippers team is young (Shamet, Zubac, Harrell, Robinson, Harkless all 26 or under). Some of those picks were virtually worthless too. Philly 2020? Wow, im sure that one will have some great odds. With Butler going to Miami those got devalued too. Cope harder bitch.

>I wouldn’t trade a literal who for two all stars

Attached: 89B08809-55CC-4A91-A801-FDCCAE943CDB.png (207x243, 7K)

>overrated
He just carried a bunch of scrubs and washed up bums to a championship.

Durant never said that you fucktard.

>K-Kawhi is overrated

S

Pascal gonna have something to prove next season as the Raps first option. Can't wait to see him unleashed.

Butler would literally murder Westbrook

Nigga, Westbrick is cancer and PG had a fucking major shoulder injury. Pascal is freaking fresh.

*Cant wait to see him exposed.

clippers need a big

zubac and harrell is all they got theyre great all around but theyre going to get shat on by AD in the paint

If they had got Kawhi they would have had nothing to fill a bench, bottom barrel role players are still better than G league players

The trade was just centered around Pascal Siakam, the Thunder would have asked for a lot more picks and half our roster considering the crappy contracts Presti gave his players

>He just carried a bunch of scrubs and washed up bums to a championship.

Attached: 1557743421638.jpg (593x360, 25K)

Clippers will probably regret this trade in 5 years. It's going to get really, really ugly, although their picks swaps might work out better than expected because OKC is probably going to be dogshit too.

this is the trade NBA fans deserve to see

Nah he'll be with Rico Hines this summer working on his mid-range game. Expect Giannis numbers next season.

Still true
In the weak east, vs a crippled Warriors team

kek even you know that's not true

>worse competition
Curry won 1 title facing a Cavs team missing two of their 3 best players.

Then lost to them the following year after winning 73 games.

Then added the best offensive player in the nba.

And lucked out that the Rockets second best player got hurt.
The Warriors could easily have 1 title during their "dynasty."
They had a lot of luck and good breaks go their way.

Put Westbrook under Pat Riley and along side Jimmy Butler and I guarantee you that they'll be top three in the east

>gowiz posting
fuck off

Dolan has no hand in the Knicks. If Dolan was the problem then the Rangers would never sign anyone either but the lynx consistently sign big names and make deep playoff runs.

The problem is that blacks are too mentally weak to be able to handle the pressure of playing in NY

Even if he had a good support cast, he's not overrated, he was the center piece of the championship and played like it when it truly mattered.

This

He's always been a stat padder, last season exposed that even to normies

Javale Mcgee, Cousins, still on the table. I think if Cousins comes to the Clippers Doc will whip his ass into shape and stop him from being an emotional lesbian. Who knows though.

>Laker fags thinking they are better off with Dudley and Danny Green

Kawhi is currently better than Lebron.

Attached: giphy.gif (245x320, 1.4M)

Lakers just signed McGee.

>They want the Westbrook curse
Let them have it. Their L's will be even funnier.

>They had a lot of luck
As opposed to the unlucky NBA championship teams of the past? Magic Johnson only ever played for the Lakers because they received the number one overall pick as compensation for Goodrich signing elsewhere.

You’re adding the second best point guard of all time to a team that’s already contending with the best center of all time but Golden State is too stacked for Curry’s Finals wins to count? Either way you look at it Curry was beating Lebron with an MVP on his team, while Stockton was losing to Jerome Kersey with an MVP on his team. How does that make Stockton better?

Kawhi would be defending AD.

Sign Cousins to the MLE, add some vets like Chandler and Pachulia off the bench for extra minutes, teach Zubac how to pump fake and theyre set.

Stockton lost twice to Jordan in the finals.

Arguably one of the top 3 championship teams in nba history. If Durant doesn't go to GS, they are a one time nba champion. And that was beating Lebron and his second best player Delly.

Lakers (Kobe) fan here.

Fuck lebron. I want that piece of shit off my team. Last season cemented what me and my friends have been screeching since 2003: put lebron in the west and see how mediocre he is. Never has any nba player ever had such an ez trip to the playoffs and finals throughout the majority of their career. Not saying he's not good, he's just not Kobe good. Who're the best teams lebron has had to get through in 16 years? 2008 celtics? Maybe the 2014 pacers? The rest might as well have been high school teams.

Just got to a 90 overall in 2k with my pure post scorer, who should I ask the GM to trade for? I’m on the Knicks and just want players that don’t want the ball at all so I can post up, already replaced half the playbook with 1960s plays to discourage the three

Cope dubs are best dubs

>b-b-but he would never go to the Clippers
>who the FUCK would ever sign with the Clippers??
>even if he does they're still fucking garbage

Apologize.

Apologize right FUCKING NOW to my Clippies.

Curry

Zubac plays for the Clippers.

>sign Zaza, Boogie and Chandler
>already have AD and McGee

Nothing like a team that is made up of nothing but centers!

Unironically Lonzo. He doesn't shoot.

Stockton played with Malone from 1985 to 2003 and they made the Finals twice, but it was Jordan who kept them from getting a title?

Lol imagine if Curry played with KD that long and only qualified for the Finals twice, how is Stockton on Curry’s level when he had an MVP his entire career and made the Finals less and never won a title?

>Lakers fans
I like calling them "hey faggot"

My browser really froze while I was looking at some whore showing her ass on tiktok. What a piece of shit

Good idea, I know his tendencies in the game are legit to pass the ball and he only scores like 8ppg in the simulator.

Attached: dame still a bitch tho.jpg (176x492, 38K)

Well in truth he wasn't going to since they didn't have anyone else
Now they got another star and have a roster

Attached: 1550693347328.png (443x277, 182K)

BASED Clipanada

Fuck the haters and fuck the Lakers.
>as of about two hours before Leonard chose the Clippers, he and his camp were still asking the Lakers to delay the AD trade to late Saturday/Sunday. No reason given, just a condition.

Lakers got GOT hahahahahahaha

They're not some magical powerhouse now friend. Why do people think they're automatically going to the finals?

Kawhi is what Dame pretends to be to the media.

it was jordan pippen and rodman
jazz never had a trio

I meant the Clippers should sign Cousins to the MLE and grab Chandler or Pachulia for off the bench but who knows what the Lakers are capable of at this point hahahahah

They added an MVP candidate/DPOTY and a 2 time DPOTY 2 time Finals MVP to a team with a top 3 head coach that had just made the playoffs and actually took healthy (sans Cousins) golden state deeper than any team not named the Raptors?

Lillard never pretended to be a fake autist

The grapes aren't sour

Guarantee you Jerry West will make some other shit happen before the day is done

Playoff P

>lelkers

Attached: 1561338366797.jpg (434x491, 34K)

>mfw westbrook goes to the warriors

Attached: u wot.jpg (300x168, 9K)

Jordan, Pippen and Rodman did not play a game together for several years that the Jazz did not qualify for the Finals. In fact the Bulls did not make the playoffs when Jordan retired and his first playoffs back, so it’s not the Jordan’sBulls who kept Horny, Malone and Stockton from a title they were just never good enough.

That’s the difference, Stockton never won a title and only made the Finals twice despite playing with an MVP his entire career. Curry won 73 games and a title, and made two Finals, without another MVP on his team. And when he had an MVP on his team it was considered unfair and they won every year until they got injured. So how is Stockton because he played a long time and racked up assist?

>Patrick Beverly
>Lou Williams
>Montrzdj Harell
>Paul George
>Kawhi Leonard
>...Zubac

This Clippers team ain't so bad at all, wouldn't be surprised if they won this championship. Especially now that Warriors machine is broke, Lakers is trash and Duran't won't be back this season.

Bulls did not make the Finals when Jordan retired*

they also had a trio prior to rodman
Hakeem was very legit and the rockets

Is this clippers team better than lob city?

Didn't they lose in the first round? Thats 1 step better than a dilapidated lakers who didnt make the playoffs. Again i would wait a bit before jerking off and blowing your load over a KL/PG pick up.

Ok, even if Hakeem and the Bulls 8 years of dominance was a forgone conclusion that’s still ten years the Jazz did not make the Finals?

celtics and lakers were a thing

Kawhi and Paul George are the Brittle Brothers, I like their game but I doubt both of them will be healthy for an entire season

They didn’t get swept by the Warriors with KD, which puts them two steps above the Trailblazers who got swept by the Warriors with no KD. Then they added the Hall of Fame wing players

and the pistons

Cousins is coming on the MLE.

Is Kawhis carrer already more impressive/inspiring than Lelbrons?

They couldn’t get past the Lakers with no Kareem with a point guard that is meant to be better than Curry and Karl Malone on their team?
Irrelevant, they played in another conference and never eliminated the Jazz in a series.

With clippers depth they can afford to sit minutes out

>a top 3 head coach
Doc Rivers, really?

the point is these teams had 3 superstars/stars
jazz never had that and it helps if you do
why do you think that shit is so successful nowadays

No, Lebron carried a team with Drew Gooden to a Finals appearance on his rookie scale deal and led in every statistical category against an all time great team to come back down 3-1. Kawhi won his first title on a pretty stacked Spurs team and this last one against an injured Warriors team.

health during regular season is useless lmao

the #1 seed is mostly garbage nowadays, all you have to do is have 100% Kawhi and PG in one playoff game per series and you can take home court advantage

wouldnt be surprised to see the best team in one of the conferences be like a #7 seed in the near future by resting all their dudes all season

butler is a pussy fraudulent tough guy

I wonder if OKC will try trading for Blake Griffin.

Yeah the best/healthiest team wins
It's what the spurs did for years

PG goes all out in the regular season and then fakes injury in the playoffs

Utah drafted Jeff Hornacek in 1986? By your qualifier of star (since Horace Grant is included in the first Bulls trio) he is an all star and third star player. The Lakers didn’t have a third star player when they were eliminated by the Bulls, there’s no excuses for why a player who is meant to be better than Curry and another MVP can only advance to the Finals twice in twenty years together.

They got another star because Kawhi said "I'm going there, you should too".

I'm not arguing stockton is better than curry
I'm arguing Jazz never had a trio
Plus Jordan had become the nba's darling
and magic and bird's rivalry was before that

Phoenix draft jeff
He didn't end up with them until the early 90s

Lmao Lakers fans should blame the media for this fucking charade

kawhi didnt leave the raptors... he gave them a choice. imagine everything played out the same except for the warriors being healthy in the finals and win the championship... masai would be fucking thrilled to make the deal to get PG and kawhi. OKC could literally NOT force toronto to take westbrick because it was PG that demanded the trade. so just because masai got an asterisk championship he suddenly no longer has to do whatever it takes to win? suddenly he can be loyal to his africans? he could have built a fucking dynasty. masai is a fucking idiot.

Steve Nash being slept on. Sad

>tfw Kawhi implemented the "absolutely no leaks or all deals are off" policy because he was scared that his plan to recruit PG and head to the Clippers would be discovered and his 2nd and 3rd options wouldn't want him anymore
>tfw Ballmer really was paying Woj, but it was to keep quiet about the true workings of the deal, not to expose it
>tfw Kawhi let the Lakers and the Raptors waste their entire free agency so he'd have a backup plan
Kawhi isn't autistic, he's an evil genius.