/nba/ - THE HAPPENING edition

PAUL GEORGE TRADED TO LA CLIPPERS
KAWHI SIGNS WITH LA CLIPPERS

Attached: hqdefault[1].jpg (480x360, 27K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/meBBC8_2GeU
youtube.com/watch?v=GW7N9jNOmS0
twitter.com/Yg_Trece/status/1147417137180319744
mobile.twitter.com/Draft_Lead/status/1147288618005909505
youtu.be/ArvCDYi21gg
youtube.com/watch?v=yzC4hFK5P3g
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

first for the nuggies

あの交差点で
みんながもしスキップをして
もしあの街の真ん中で
手をつないで空を見上げたら
もしもあの街のどこかで
チャンスがつかみたいのなら
まだ泣くのには早いよね
ただ前に進むしかないわいやいや
PONPON 出して しまえばいいの
ぜんぜん しないの
つまらないでしょ
ヘッドフォンかけて
リズムに乗せて
WAYWAY 空けて あたしの道を

Attached: 2083.vresize.350.425.medium.15.png (350x425, 162K)

The Lakers aren't the best team in the West

the Lakers aren't even the best team in California

the Lakers aren't even the best team in their own damn arena

All I can say is...

Thank you, Kawhi.

he stay

What the fuck does this mean

Kawhi has dedicated the rest of his career to destroying Lebron's legacy

keep dreaming bandwagoners

Attached: 1301634422474.jpg (1920x1080, 491K)

Attached: tupac clippers.jpg (600x600, 74K)

What is the actual trade
I'm on a shitty connection at work

clippers kind of fucked their future. will be interested to see where clippers place now, as the raptors were already a 1st seed before he joined

PG for Shai, Danilo, 3 Clippers unprotected first round picks, 2 Miami first round picks, and 2 unprotected Clippers 1st round swaps

soooo how are we gonna deal with the sixers with our manlet lineup?

Attached: jiho at school.webm (720x720, 2.92M)

>raptors were already a 1st seed before he joined

Attached: 1557199644836.jpg (475x462, 260K)

The Raptors were a 1-seed in a much weaker conference. And the Clippers didn't just add Kawhi, they added Kawhi *and* Paul George, to a team that was already a playoff team even without any superstar-level players.

I think the Clippers this year are probably much better than the Raptors were last year. They definitely fucked their future over but who cares?

>upgrading SGA and Gallo with PG and Kawhi
>losing some poo draft picks which are especially worthless since Butler is going to Miami and the Miami pick wont be as strong since they will certainly improve

I am sad to lose SGA though, hes a star in the making.

It was. Nobody knew which level Giannis would be and which coach they would get at that point.

Paul George ALWAYS fucks up his shoulder and vanishes in the playoffs.

WE GON GET KAWHI

They were a one seed but they also got swept in the playoffs and looked absolutely pathetic doing it

Clips took 2 off the pre-injury Warriors

The state of the Lelkers
The state of LeBeta

Attached: 8928C408-51D6-40C8-A541-BF9D1B488229.jpg (400x482, 26K)

They don't need PG to perform in the playoffs. They're a team that's already full of guys who are clutch and ball out in the playoffs, and they're adding Kawhi, one of the best most clutch playoff players of all time

Has rdambition deleted his twitter yet
And has lakerfilmroom died during surgery

looks like it

>just checked

ITS FUCKING DELETED HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

AND FUCK CHRIS BROUSSARD TOO HAHAHAHAHABAHAHAAGAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

lol I'm just imaging a starving, middled age user in a bleak, grey commie block in some random city in Lithuania shitposting on Yea Forums on an outdated computer in decrepit cubicle

Attached: 1556162509611.jpg (1111x597, 379K)

Chris Broussard should not appear on TV for the rest of the summer

Fags for Kawhi
Fags for Kawhi
Fags for Kawhi
Fags for Kawhi
Fags for Kawhi
Fags for Kawhi
(Rooting for the Bucks too desu)

WE

Attached: 46-462836_10115348-90s-kid-pepe.jpg (300x324, 56K)

GON

GONNA

But nobody in the East could beat LeBron's Cavs in a 7-games series, ain't it?

在那个十字路口
如果每个人都跳过
如果在那个城市的中间
牵着手仰望天空
在那个城市的某个地方
如果你想有机会
哭泣还为时过早
我只需要前进
如果CHINGCHONG发布会很好
一点也不
这很无聊
戴上耳机
穿上节奏
PINGPONG我会离开我的路

Attached: 1562395088783.png (350x425, 173K)

Please stop rubbing it in

The Jerry West Clippers Saga

>signs on June 2017 after CP3 traded to Houston for Lou Wil, Montrezl Harrell and Patrick Beverley
>in a three team trade sends Jamal Crawford, Diamond Stone and a first round pick to the Hawks, who send a second round pick to the Nuggets, who send Danilo Gallinari to the Clippers
>Blake Griffin traded to Pistons for Avery Bradley, Tobias Harris, Boban Marjanovic, 2018 first rounder and 2019 second rounder
>selects Miles Bridges at number 12
>on draft night trades Bridges to the Hornets for SGA
>trades Tobias Harris, Boban Marjanovic and Mike Scott to the 76ers for Landry Shamet, Mike Muscala, 76ers 2020 protected first round pick and Miami Heat unprotected 2021 first round pick plus two second round picks
>Immediately flips Mike Muscala for Ivica Zubac
>at the end of the season waves tens of millions in expiring contracts acquired from aforementioned trades opening up two potential max slots given some manuevering
>draft night 2019 trades the 56th pick and 76ers 2020 first round pick for Mfiondu Kabengele, filling a hole at center
>takes advantage of the collapsing Miami/Dallas/76ers trade to get Mo Harkless and another first round pick from Miami
>uses aforementioned assets to acquire PG thus acquiring Kawhi

So thats how Lob City became this. Sure I left out a lot, but Jerry West is a legitimate genius.

I don't bout u guys.. feeling another quake bout to drop.. cheers from Puerto Rico

HE
STAY

just wtf did OKC agree to allow the trade to happen?

bros I NEED a nip girl

Is there any team left in the east that isn't full of proven chokers and glorified role-players?

GAWHYYY

Attached: 1550090725888.jpg (429x600, 152K)

Attached: large[1].jpg (1080x881, 220K)

Idk, but I know one thing:

Both Billy D and Presti need to go.

The Miami Heat? Arguably?

Jimmy Butler is a good playoff player

good luck cloppers

Attached: told u sp.png (656x140, 41K)

bros...
this is the new Jordan and Pippen....

Attached: 1560834344014.jpg (768x768, 100K)

Isn’t it kind of weird Durant and kawhi were supposed to team up in Canada but when Durant died, the loyal butt buddy Paul George happily stood in his place? It’s seems like Adam Silver is playing musical chairs with this league. It’s a total fabrication. This league is a joke.

Oh, obviously, also, Kyrie is a proven playoff player (pre-this year)

Miami and Brooklyn, the most proven East playoff teams

Not at a max deal, but with their money, why don't the Lakers just sign Cousins? It's not like there are a ton of people looking to give him big bucks.

Though it's a little late now, after Green and McGee

>Durant and Kawhi in Canada
That was never an option.

because cousins legit makes them worse

Because Cousins is completely washed and the Lakers need another ball handler to go with Lebron. At least someone as capable as a Mario charmers.

Why did they sign him then

Rui a shit. Hina a best

>3 injury prone centers
not sure about chief

You now realize that if the Spurs had let Kawhi go to the Lakers, the Lakers would be Paul George+Kawhi and Davis and Lebron would be in totally different situations.

Clippers need to get Iggy now

rondo is the obvious choice here

I meant the clippers.

The Heat/Bulls/Suns/Knicks/pretty much anyone else/ can offer a better package.

The Lakers have 1 player that's tradable and no picks. The Bulls and Heat and Knicks have like 2-3 starters plus draft picks they offer.

I think it will be The Knicks or The Heat that acquire him. The Heat are in a very big hurry to find another star to pair up with Butler, they are the team to watch here. The other teams are not trying to make the playoffs and their FO and rosters clearly show that.

Attached: 1562204873240.png (1024x763, 914K)

>Demarcus Cousins
>Marcus Morris
>Kelly Oubre Jr.
>Kyle Korver
>Carmelo Anthony
>JaMychal Green
>Rajon Rondo

Where are they going?

What's going through his head, bros?

Attached: 5cf0057e11e205015e50119a-750-562.jpg (750x562, 51K)

big fuck you to all lakerscunts
you deserve this

wouldn't it be LeBron, Kawhi, and AD? They wouldn't sign PG over Lebron that summer

Based

Attached: G2QXYOI7NBF7NP7PJRDYKLAA6Q.jpg (1400x932, 156K)

I don’t think AD, Kawhi and Paul George is enough without a decent supporting cast. George and AD are complete bitches in the playoffs and all three need the ball in their hands. At least Lebron is a great passer. He would have fit better with Kawhi.

>kawhi literally met the clippers
>nobody wants to play with westchucker
>/nba/ acts like this trade came out of nowhere

I'm kind of freaking out. Kawhi Leonard won 2 rings and FMVPs with 2 different teams and now he can win a 3rd ring with a 3rd team. He just turned 28.

Attached: leooo.jpg (750x931, 67K)

he didn't want another pelinka win so he ran his big mouth after talking to kawhi knowing it would turn him and his camp off

Will Masai unironcally sign Boogie or Melo?

Attached: FA2C019A-AE0F-4765-80F8-75C63638F44B.jpg (840x405, 24K)

To the retirement house.

You do realize that no matter what people in LA get to watch great basketball while you Europoors die of starvation?

he would have been virtually guaranteed a ring if he signed with the Lakers. Clippers are maybe not even the favorites in the West

>you deserve this
>have legod and AD

Attached: o-primeiro-feito-de-lebron-pelos-lakers-foi-fazer-esgotar-shorts-de-r-2-mil-gq.jpg (620x488, 38K)

Jaguares are choking lads.

the real miss is the lakers didn't get pg13 because they didn't want to trade brandon ingram

Welcome to the new NBA where teams don’t matter at all and loyalty is for suckers like Demar.

They would have traded the assets they used for AD for Kawhi instead. They were never going to get both. Only other possibility besides PG13+Kawhi would be Lebron+Kawhi. But some combo 3 was never going to happen. Lakers might have been able to do Butler+Lebron+AD if they didn't chase Kawhi depending on what Butler wanted.

>the Lakers will sign Dwight Howard and will be the first team to win the chip with an openly gay player in their roster
It is written.

Attached: 70550EE6-A6D0-4EB4-8764-55C572D6A5ED.jpg (1414x2000, 225K)

I knew the dead silence from the Clippers was a good sign. Jerry West (PBUH) is a god.

>lebron is a great passer

Kick out man*

eating delicious food rn bud
in fact europoors eat better than americans, food is cheaper here

AD is so much better than George. AD gets a bad rap because he took off a half a season last year but the year before that the Pelicans looked really good with Rondo, Jrue and AD.

I'm not buying any info regarding what Lakers were willing to include in a trade after the Davis saga. If any names are leaked to the press it is always done to raise leverage.

Not really. Was out in Ireland and the UK and food costs aren't that different. I live in Los Angeles too.

Are these picks gonna come good at all?

Would winning FMVP with perennial shitters like the Cloppers and fucking leafs make him the GOAT?

those are shit countries yeah, but germoney for example is very cheap

The one in 2026 could be hella good. Both Kawhi and George will be in their mid 30s by then.

Lakeys already resigned McGee who is unironically better at this point in their careers. I don't think Dwight's ego could handle being McGee's backup.

nothing is guaranteed

lolwut
They could have had Lebron, [or PG if they signed him last summer instead of Lebron, but why would they?], AD and Kawhi if Kawhi had decided to. instead, he's choosing to go to the clippers where he'll have an awkward fit next to PG and lower chances of winning the finals than had he signed with the Lakers

is it true that clippers and Lakers share the same stadium and have to repaint and redecorate the court every change of home team?

Attached: article-2201365-14F2A876000005DC-233_306x457.jpg (306x457, 30K)

>tfw I cant sleep because im excited for my Clippers but also nervous about the growth of the earthquake swarm

Attached: E51BED20-7998-485E-A0D6-99918B1FBBF0.jpg (1050x1460, 1.13M)

it was against the lebron james cavaliers

you sound like if it was against the charlotte bobcat

I never graduated the japanese equivalent of kindergarden but she appears to be a 13 year old girl who is sperging out about people connecting emotionally in public. Cheerleading pom poms, or possibly bread may be involved.

kek. fucking menace, only zaza can stop him. bet your ass there will be pictures of Lebron and Pop in a restaurant together when it's looking likely a 1LAC-8LAL first round matchup will happen late in March 2020

Can we finally bury all "experts" and "analysts" for this league already? They literally just make shit up

not guaranteed, but you can't deny that the probability of winning with the Lakers would have been higher

>t. never watched lebron
youtu.be/meBBC8_2GeU

skip the cringy intro

why did the Thunder cave so easily?

Is there an """analyst""" who mentioned that the Clippers are a possibility?

It seems they're just manipulating free agency to the markets that they want and Kawhi essentially destroyed them.

So now that drafting for Zion has come and gone, tanking teams have no incentive to tank anymore,right? Bulls gonna be great again!

Ballmer paid the Inglewood city council 1.5m to approve the new stadium and the faggot whiners trying to sue him didnt file their complaints in time, so eventually the Clippers will have their own stadium

the bucks will do that for you

>repaint
get off the drugs

the lebrong james cavs that needed massive refball to not lose to the pacers

Attached: 1553269263225.jpg (1915x1069, 431K)

You missed the beginning of the conversation, my illiterate user nigger

youtube.com/watch?v=GW7N9jNOmS0

do the thunder think they can win with paul george and westbrook? If no then this is an easy trade.

What's the chance they're all injured at once? Lol
Rondo. I'd much rather the Suns have signed him than the stupid fucking money they gave to Rubio. Just... ahhh.

Hell, I'd rather have Goran back too if only for the emotional attachment

they've been doing it for years. they also share a hockey team. there is vid of them switching from the ice to basketball court. pretty neat

>tax payers paying for 2 stadiums for the same purpose
god bless america

fucking lol

Maybe? But most 1st draft picks have been underwhelming. Also nowadays it doesn't matter if they're good since they'll just sign with a new team after 4 years.

sure thing. all a player has to do is ask lmao

dude do you know who was trying to block him? JAMES DOLAN he owns the forum

holy shit i just found out! this is fucking huge! the best 2 way players in the game playing for the same team, holy shit the clippers are so real

He's gonna stay with the Clippers I think, he left San Antonio because of medical drama/fuckups and left Toronto cuz his family is in Cali. Makes total sense to me.

You know the Clippers are in LA right?

word , he doesnt report scoop or shit he just talk good stuff about those main teams the media told him to hype like those wack ass lakers

fucking sellout

>Management being Lakers-tier trash
>Presti preferring faggotry over building a strong team by putting PRIDE first.
>Allowing Billy Donovan to play another season, even though he has been the reason for all of OKC's playoff woes.
>Billy D is the worst when it comes to momentum, killing it himself when the team is on fire.

I'm down in the trenches over here regarding this. Trust me when I say that the entire state is pretty much red with rage from all this.

On that note, who broke it first, was it Cris Carter as we expected? I was out when it happened.

>Is there an """analyst""" who mentioned that the Clippers are a possibility?

Attached: 17h4p7x8f549hjpg.jpg (1600x900, 85K)

They wanted an excuse to break the team up and become an eternally rebuilding team since it is cheaper to do that.

>Westbrick got dumped twice

>Raptors lost Kawaii
>Bucks lost all their role players
>Sixers lost anyone who can shoot
>Celtics losing everyone
>Brooklyn have to wait till next year for KD

Bold prediction lads, the Heaties are taking the East

Is OKC/Lakers/Raptors the new broship seeing as how they all got fucked by the Clippers?

That ain't happening. California is one of the few states that tax payers don't pay for stadiums. The stadium for Rams/Chargers was paid by the Rams owner.

Getting Rondo for cheap probably wasn't an option. You guys should have went with DLo while he was available.

>meanwhile lakers splash their cash on danny green kcp and mcgee

they still need a shitton of shooters and depth in general. if they get korver vince carter and a bunch of vets they could actually be pretty good

skip just backs all the old boomers

those sport driven by black athlete are joke

AB sign a fucking huge contract in the nfl and then want a new one

everyone who hace talent in the nba is a cry baby except kawhi and as soon somethings wrong they cry for a trade to got to 1 of the 5 only market player actually want to go

this league is a joke like soccer in europe

no parity

nfl , nhl > nba

Huh didn't know. Makes sense since California's taxbase is quickly collapsing to the point where they can't do healthcare reform or train networks people vote for.

How are my Lakies looking like now?

>LeBron
>Davis
>Kuzma
>Green
>Caruso
>Caldwell-Pope
>Daniels
>McGee
>Dudley

presti is pretty good at getting something out of nothing even if it's all doomed to fail due to westbrook and billy. Starting over is probably the right choice. just have to find a team for westbrook

Steph Curry 3pt FGs made?

O/U 400

Attached: 56371217_165024261167659_6188665309106921776_n.jpg (1080x1080, 103K)

is melo in shape? can lebron whip him into playable form like kobe did to odom when he won the 6th man?

As much I like Lou, dude was exhausted after Game 4. Having more players to rely on is a big plus. Gallanari disappear in the playoffs despite being their best 3pt shooter in the season.

If it's gonna take 4 years to build like Lacob's new SF arena, Kawhi and PG will be on the last legs of their prime, why didnt Ballmer commit to it sooner.

You know you can never eliminate the risk that some vindictive and medicated Laker fan could stab or acidburn Kawhi or PG walking into Staples

does this explain why Woj was shilling for the Clippers so hard? piece of shit knew the whole time

this league is a total fucking joke i agree

they should relocate 12 teams in L.A to give some power to some franchise

no fucking parity

Wonder how piss AD is losing that trade bonus kick for freaking Danny Green and KCP. lol

Woj's source is Ballmer himself

because james dolan blocked him. the owner of the madison square garden also owns the forum. a new arena would bite into the forum venue sales

Actually pretty good. Still need a backup C. I wonder if Kuzma will start and Bron will officially move to PG.

Attached: 34d9csgutm831.jpg (828x724, 75K)

He's still a bitch but you mother fuckers HAVE to apologize to him.

PG barely lasted two years before leaving him, Durant wasted so much time.

Attached: hi-res-169fcd4d85b99781fa9ba2863af52676_crop_north.jpg (1763x1175, 166K)

does this confirm AD will walk in the offseason?

i would trade kuz cherry picking ass.

What now for my rapties?
What now?

Oh wow hes been playing 15 years and they could make a 6 minute comp of his passing? I guess that means he didnt park Bosh and Love on the perimeter

i have faith that lebron will turn him into an unstoppable god

AD is now the face of the biggest franchise in the NBA. This is every NBA player's dream.

oh shit did kawhi wait until he lost that trade bonus? thats mean tbqh. it would hurt the lakers more in cap space if he got it

can i also say i really prefer the 2-star era rather than the big 3s and big 4s

>Bron AD
>Kyrie KD
>Leonard George
>Curry Thompson
>Taj Gibson and Bobby Portis

these are all legit fun to watch matchups

wtf i hate nba now

Attached: Romee-Strijd-in-Bikini-Photoshoot--18-662x993.jpg (662x993, 63K)

just like Chris Bosh and Kevin Love amirite

Well yeah DLo was the number 1 choice in my head too (as well as everyone else's prediction it seemed), but I don't exactly expect much from the Suns. Haven't since the Nash/Stoudimire/Richardson days.

Attached: D-xrGVXU0AAKpiu.jpg (720x706, 46K)

don't act like the thunder haven't been fraud losers since kevin durant left. That team is going nowhere with Westbrook. Rebuilding is the best option. Sell high on Paul George.

>Knicks
>Lakers
>Raptors
>OKC still finds a way to fuck Russ after getting bounced in the playoffs
What an offseason.

Attached: KbiG5xl.png (320x224, 82K)

the okc thunder have had so much talent and they squandered it all. harden, kd, pg, ibaka. the one constant they have had is westbrook

>not mentioning Doncic Porzingod and Lopez Lopez

The Heat could take it all depends if they make a big move (Beal/Wall or Westbrook).

On the other hand I wouldn't mind letting the combination of Winslow/Herro/Butler play out. They all can compliment each very well.

The Bucks are the favorites in the East IF Giannis Antetokounmpo continues improving and his shot gets any better. Because he really is as good as a player can physically be in pretty much every other category.

Attached: justise-winslow.jpg (650x380, 111K)

This offseason has proven once again that if you are a big market team and trying to build through the draft you are beyond retarded and failing as an organization. Small market teams are there to draft and develop players for large market teams. Considering this, the Knicks are the absolute worst franchise in the league as they are a large market that tried to tank to build through the draft because they can't sign FAs. The league should seriously start coming up with ways to force the Knicks to be sold as they are losing tons of revenue to this inept mismanagement.

based but cringepilled

Dubs still have 4 stars and are favourites if Klay come back fine

/nba/ hates the lakers so much they gave the raptors a pass for talking all that shit and getting BTFO

>muh drake OVO record contract

Cant wait for LeAntiSemite and Shoah Machine Green destroy the league

Attached: lebron.jpg (975x652, 179K)

>Westbrook + Butler
I need this in my life.

Attached: boomer.jpg (1000x1000, 97K)

>when you get AD and its considered a bad off season
Damn it feels good to be a lakey

explain names pls

literally the most redpilled thing that can happen

this changes nothing

Attached: 1539205651888.png (1200x1200, 134K)

Kawhi held the Lakers hostage so they lost out on Patrick Bev, Trevor Ariza, Redick, Luc Mbah a Moute, Al-farouq aminu, Jimmy Butler, Brogdon, and Seth Curry

Ok but why PG specifically? Are they even close?

lebron will play pg on offence

We know its going to be a one sided NBA finals. Clippers vs the bucks

Why was everyone saying Woj is a Clippers shill? Wasn't he correct?? lmao

Can the Clippers still re sign Jamychal Green?

who do you write for?

Lakers would need another SF to make LePointGuard happen. They did a good job getting SGs though. They could do Lebron at ball handling SF and just have 2 SGs instead of a true point.

Attached: Screen-Shot-2018-12-24-at-10.16.40-AM-618x400.png (618x400, 165K)

Man, I'll miss Danny's gas chambering ways, he was that one constant throughout Kawhi's career

No it just took this long for Thunder and Clippers to negotiate the Paul George trade.

2017/2018 he played PG all year.

They had Deng but released him :^(

I’m not sure the heat could reasonably pull off getting Beal / wall or Westbrook without trading away their “untouchables” (Winslow, Bam, Herro). Wouldn’t it be better to try and sling for a cheap 1 year cousins rental and wait for next years offseason?

now explain green's name

Why’d LeBron get so much hate while Kawhi gets so much love for doing the exact same thing, ie force a small market team to trade away their superstar?

Oh, well that's a bummer.
*switches to Dodgers, Angels, Chargers, Rams, Clippers, Ducks, and Kings. All of which are in contention to win every championship*

>doesn't know about green
quit being such a newfag

>Paul George secretly hated Westbrick
>Kawhi persuaded PG to request a trade to the Cloppers
>Thunder big bosses initiate the trade
>now the Thunder are rebuilding and a fire sale will eventually begin
>inb4 Westbrick asks for a trade to the Lakers

lebron and klutch did it publicly during the season.

no matter what happens. LA will get a parade either way

Attached: D1.jpg (480x414, 20K)

Who's more punished Skip or SAS?

One is from Riverside by way of SD, the other is from Palmdale, very close to the epicenter of that 7.1 quake hours ago. They used to work out together in the summers so that's going to resume. Both started their careers as premier Lebronstoppers who developed an offensive game, one won fmvp off the strength of that while the other came close but couldn't quite get over the Lebron hump in the east.

As a duo, they can interchangeably play 2-3 and smallball 3-4, even 1-3

Pelicans leaked it

I just woke up can somebody please post lakers fan seethe

>Dodgers/Angels World Series
>Lakers/Clippers WCF
>Rams/Chargers Superbowl
>Ducks/Kings Stanley Cup

Soon

mostly because lebron is a diva and has been a diva his whole career. Nobody knows what the fuck kawhi is thinking or doing until he reveals it. How you do something often matters more than what you do

>kawhi "no vision" leonard playing pg
>george "sloppy handles" paul playing pg

not true, rich paul did it, thats why they got fined.

just drank a whole bottle of wine (750ml) and not even feeling fucked up what the hell bros

>East is open for anyone
>Butler is on his way to South Beach
>Already begins heavily recruiting other players to join him
>Pat Riley is "determined" to pair Butler up with another star according to reports
>My white nigga Herro balling rn

I haven't felt this good about the Heat in a very long time. And right now if you have a competent FO in the East you should have the same feeling. Because this is the 1st time in a very long time that we dont have a cancerous superteam fucking up parity in the NBA.

So thank you based Kawhi for making the right decision, I've always like building your team to win but I dont like what's been going on recently where the goal is to build a team that just flat cant lose because it's an all star roster.

Attached: D-xaPTpWwAA_ddn.jpg (931x892, 86K)

I mean Kawhi had to wait for PG to get traded so he wasn't as Machiavellian as people think

Only after the lakers spent months talking about it

bron couldnt win without a superteam
kawhi pulled a franchise and nation to their first ever chip in his first and only year there
and he's about to do it again on a third franchise. this expectation alone, whether he will succeed or fail an unprecedented feat is worth the fucking watch not to mention beyond commendable. which madman athlete goes into unknowns like this with their eyes toward the top prize in the sport? stability? constancy? this nigger really looking to build a reputation that he can win anywhere. whether it's hubris or greatness, that's a draw.

No big names in free agency. You would still have to trade for someone. The Beal and Wall trade would be a very risky but a very very fucking interesting trade given Wall was a top 5 PG before his injury. And Beal is just now entering his prime.

Kind of sucks for Raptors fans that it's hard to celebrate their ring over the summer knowing Kawhi is in LA

>[Royce Young] Thunder trading Westbrook "appears to be the most likely scenario"

LAKIES BROS WTF WE GON GET LONZO BALL 2.0
I DONT LIKE IT

>t. doesnt even watch games of the players he talks about

I hope Adam Silver and the NBA are happy they just showed tampering works. Lol Clippers sent their front office people to Raptors home and road games all 82 and the playoffs to send Kawhi and his camp the message we want you without buying the actual billboards before he became a ufa. Doc Rivers got fined for basically kissing Kawhi's behind on an espn panel while he was still a Raptor. And now the summer they get the ultimate prize and every hardcore nba fan knows deep inside with Kawhi they have a real chance to win the title. Life is truly unfair either become a criminal or be born rich because no matter how much you love something if there is someone who wants it more most likely they are going to take it from you. Jeez that line came naturally.

>this nigger
A bit uncalled for. He didn't do anything wrong.

Attached: okc gets all first round picks too.png (923x571, 63K)

Kek, the Cloppers exist but do they even have a fan base? This thread lacks passion.

Attached: 00113695.0001.png (180x180, 40K)

Not gonna happen. They need him at SF.

i'm his nigger too tho so s'all good

But the rapties where at every Kawhi game too, who couldn't they sign him?

It'll hit you. Slow down before you black out and miss out on /nba/ memes.

>Michael Grange (@michaelgrange) Tweeted:
Kawhi told his Raptors teammates by text that he was leaving just as the news was of the move was breaking, I'm told.

Attached: C6EDEE61-2EBF-4592-8060-6BEEB501BEA0.gif (350x197, 624K)

>Drake will never release a diss track
So which shit Canadian rapper is?

look you guys had a great run but a lot of it was amazing fucking luck and a gamble of a trade that paid off that you really got on a bargain. look at how much a guy like PG just went for in a trade and compare that to the assets you gave away for kawhi. you get a banner and a ring and you are in the history books

Literally the most asterisked title in NBA history. Two of the three best players on the team were out, including their 2 time Finals MVP.

>kawhi pulled a franchise and nation to their first ever chip in his first and only year there
are you forgetting LeBron took Cleveland to 4 straight finals and won against the best dynasty in NBA history

>and he's about to do it again on a third franchise
Kawhi hasn't won for a third time yet. We'll see, they're definitely one of the favorites. reminder bron won 3 rings on 2 teams and is on his 3rd team now.

>which madman athlete goes into unknowns like this with their eyes toward the top prize in the sport? stability? constancy? this nigger really looking to build a reputation that he can win anywhere. whether it's hubris or greatness, that's a draw.
because LeBron totally just didn't go to LA without the confirmation of another superstar joining him? That move was more "jumping into the unknown" than Kawhi telling the Clippers to trade for Paul George THEN he'll come. LeBron is also trying to prove he can win on a 3rd team too.

You're right, PG is Kyrie, Kawhi is robot Magic Johnson. When Kawhi got doubled by Philly he hit the right man right in the shooting pocket.

2k isn't real life kiddo.

with picks

gets okc out the tax in a year and puts them in tank mode

Attached: 1533745971023.png (1296x519, 71K)

fuck cananda

kek

Stopped paying attention to basketball after the thunder got knocked out. Just started paying attention again today.

Im sorry.

Attached: 1556452072881.png (428x424, 124K)

It's an asterisk title. We should have ran it back and won it legit.

how can anyone genuinely be a non-bandwagon clippers fan? if you are in LA what reason would there be to go for the clippers over the lakers unless you are some 12 year old Zoomer who only remembers lakers being bad and clippers being decent.

Attached: BoXboQlIUAAzqzD.jpg (2048x1536, 555K)

why would the heat want westbrook?

It's too bad SIlver doesn't schedule cross-conference games during opening night because damn I want a LAC/TOR game 1/82 when canada raises their first ever banner

Just woke up and saw it.

Congrats Clips4lyfe you fucking weasel....

Staying in Toronto or going to the Clippers was always the best choice for the NBA. Regular season might actually be fun and not a drag for once in more than 5 years. Teams don't have big 3's now, only big 2's. Much better this way. I hope there's no shit injuries, imagine if KD was healthy this season.

All lelkers fans are bandwagoners

*kills ur franchise*

Attached: 1531844286881.jpg (1200x888, 231K)

>94009183

that would be based if KD was healthy. Its going to be pretty based season though and based bro culture here

Good luck winning a chip with Lou Williams on the team taking every dumb shot he can chuck up...

Waking up at 3 AM ET to find out that Kawhi chose the Clippers was a gut punch...then soon after finding out he recruited Paul George to force his way out made things feel worse. That made it almost too much to take. I'm still a bit shocked at the Paul George situation...….wow. It all happened at the same time.

Bawl gayme.

Into the trash

I be yelling out money over everything money on my mind... then she wanna ask when it got so empty...

This.

Just fucking kill me

To pair up with Butler to form the realest combo in the league. I'm gonna laugh when the real cancer was the Oklahoma city Thunder itself all along. Their Front office is dogshit. It makes me sick to think they had 3 MVPs on the same roster and lost them all. They are like the Lions of the NBA. Blowing great talent left and right.

Attached: CmmNHubXYAAypNP.jpg (640x640, 93K)

I had a dream the other night Kawhi and I went to college together. We were working on a book report project on a book by some French woman. We studied in the library a few times and I decided I had to dig deeper into the archives. Kawhi was helpful at first but after a while just wanted to hang out with this one bitch and make me do all the work. Plus he was always eating and I felt uncomfortable when he was around my girlfriend. Then all of a sudden he says he needs my sunglasses to finish the book report and leaves. He didnt come back afterward, and the realization set in that Kawhi had bamboozled me out of my subglasses. So I walk out of the library and Hank Schrader from Breaking Bad is there. He lectures me about how Kawhi never studied, in fact, the book report was all just a lie, and reallly all he wanted to do was take my sunglasses. He asks me if I want to take him down and I just said “nah, fuck it, hes gone to LA anyway”. Hank seemed pretty let down.

who dis

>1-4
Bron is really 0-6 without a superteam behind him. No other star really believes in this paper tiger that's why no one wanted to come to him. Davis will soon find out what his Lebron responsibilities are.

Kawhi's been doubled the entire postseason. Still crossed the finish line as the ballhandler 46% of his usage. Your strawmen are shit.

Where they a good pair of sunglasses?

>eastern conference

Attached: d9GXaY0x_400x400.jpg (250x250, 12K)

based kawaii holy shit

They were my polarized wayfarers but more importantly they were a gift

>the 2014 spurs are shit that kawhi dragged with his 17ppg
>implying you wouldn't give lebron an asterisk if he beat a no kd no klay warriors when you hold it against him that chimpmond missed one game

>3.9 assists to 3.1 TOs
THATS A POINT GUARD BABY LOL

flips are subhuman

I mean really he is 1-8 personally, Kyrie and Ray each handed him a title

OH NO NO NO

Attached: D-x_pYWUEAAxCve.jpg (1080x1440, 305K)

Yeah, that makes it even funnier, Cabron's first two rings still required a superteam in the shit-ass superteam. No one respects the freeloading legacy of this sad old man. You find out who your friends are when youre old, ever hear that? Bron's friend is Anthony Davis, who only came there on the promise Kawhi was coming as well. Now they're both fucked.

I think it's time we stop discussing basketball with foreigners.

do the clips have league's best defense now

J U S T

I can’t tell who I like more, LeBron or Kawhi. Convince me /spuh/

i came here for some salty laker tears, but i should have known better. when something bad happens, laker fans don't get publicly upset, they just go back under their rock.

Not the raptors fault the Warriors can't stay healthy it's part of the game

I guess this means no Christmas Day game this year. Can we tank and miss the playoffs now? Literally zero point in defending this fluke chip now.

I said it already but I think the Clips have a better chance at having the best offense. They are competing with the Jazz and the Sixers on the defense front.

>it's real

Attached: 1561427908939.jpg (500x500, 51K)

can the lakies get iggy?

lebron ad gunna be way more fun to watch than pg kawhi

Smh people want to pretend like the raptors still aren’t the deepest team and the best at finding talent. They will be RIGHT BACK

Raps won 22/24 quarters and were on the verge of sweeping the original core larrios sans Harrison Barnes. Spurs couldnt even get past the clippers in their year to defend their title. I think you really desperately believe your shitpost.
>Kawhi is Magic Johnson
>B-b-but Spurs
keep arguing with yourself bitter old loser lmao

iggy and korvey are going back to my sixies.

Attached: 1545140793225.png (625x304, 50K)

How does this work with Westbrook, whoever trades for him has to trade a equal amount in terms of the cap hit plus obvious assets for him, right? Because the Thunder's cap is in a bad spot, or did the PG13 trade fix that?

If all that's true than the Heat seems to be the most likely given they have contracts that expire in the next few years and a few assets that have value.

Imagine picking paul fucking george over two all NBA players and retards still call you a genius

All time dumbass move. Kawhi won't so much as sniff the finals again in his short career. Dude must literally be autistic

>in the shit-ass east

I think it's funny you guys are praising Kawhi when he did exactly what LeBron did but worse. Also funny how people are acting like kawhi didn't get his version of the 2015 warriors title.

>leave team
>go to LA
>LeBron's case, the Lakers have been a shit team and franchise for a decade, joined without confirmation of another superstar joining him, team hasn't even made the playoffs the past couple of years
>kawhi joins the other LA team that has been through playoff runs recently and chipped off 2 games against a healthy warriors in the first round
>kawhi forces the clippers to trade for a small market superstar (top 3 in MVP and DPOY voting)
>LeBron forces the Lakers to trade for a small market superstar
"LeBron is a bitch who needs other stars"

>Raptors could've signed Jimmy and traded for Westbrook
Kawhi fucked with everyone involved.

Nah, I like Kawhis style of play where he won't argue for calls and just plays the damn game.

Attached: 1540016067565.jpg (1536x2048, 308K)

sixers and not bucks? jimmy left for miami

Lakersfaggots are so pissed holy fuck this is great, keep it up. Kawhi will win another chip and your shitass team will collapse in the first round

we dont need iggy, but we need korver.

twitter.com/Yg_Trece/status/1147417137180319744
holy shit the salt in the comments lmao

Lakers should see about getting Harden on a two years deal

To be fair, had the Lakers won with Kawhi it would benefit LeBron more in the long run.

winning on your own terms > winning

kawhi is about to take a dump on lelegacy

Attached: 1555675968829.jpg (1598x800, 66K)

The lebron double standard is really polarizing isn't?

Kawhi is a bitch ass nigga from a bitch ass organization (spurds) and he'll always be a piece of shit downie

they do now

Can Anthony Davis and Caruso really drag a bunch of corpses and street walk-ins to a playoff berth?

What if the Sixers trade Ben Simmons for Westbrook?
At least Westbrook constantly attacks, gets 10 assists per game feeding his bigs, draws fouls, makes the free throws, and is capable of hitting a 3.

Only thing he'd taking a dump on are those size 34 retard diapers he wears under his shorts

bruh lmao.

>PAUL GEORGE TRADED TO LA CLIPPERS
The Clippers are sending Oklahoma City their unprotected 2022, 2024 and 2026 picks, their unprotected 2021 and protected 2023 first-round picks via Miami, and the rights to swap picks with the Clippers in 2023 and 2025, league sources said.

EDITOR'S PICKS

NBA world stunned by Kawhi Leonard-Paul George team-up

D. Green says he's joining Lakers on 2-year deal
The Clippers also are sending point guard Shai Gilgeous-Alexander and Danilo Gallinari to the Thunder in the deal, league sources told ESPN.

CLIPPERS GOT ROBBED

>playing 2nd fiddle to Embiid
Not gonna happen.

Attached: 1561857388885.jpg (1200x798, 271K)

Reminder Kawhi would have been a 3 time champion had it not been for Zaza Pacheapshot

I know Westbrook is a inefficient chucker and he has become such a fucking meme here but unironically he fits in the Sixers system. Ben Simmons's inability to attempt a 15 footer is fucking damaging and I don't think a team can win a ring when your main ball handler can't hit a fucking shot.

Westbrook will be whipped into submission.

that would be a legit trade, simmons sucks dick, would bandwagon philly straight away

go the fuck to sleep and turn of your proxy skeeup

only teams desperate for a 2nd star or relevancy are going to take a shot at westbrook. Heat, knicks, minny, etc.

Kemba, Kawhi, PG, etc are further proof that small market teams don't work and are mere fodder at besf. Could be a shitty owner or the unattractive city, but they don't fucking work. Even the B teams of the biggest cities are becoming some of the most desirable spots, more than any of these flyover towns. We need massive reduction/relocation of teams.

>tfw the ring ceremony in October is gonna feel like a funeral

you were supposed to say "I got us" Kawhi. Thats all you ever had to say. Now its all over.

Attached: 1512506510399.jpg (700x500, 60K)

Robbed? Dude if the clippers didn't get Paul George they wouldn't have got Leonard

OKC is gonna be restricted considering his salary and their cap and the top tier teams cant add him because of the numbers. His best bet would be the Heat out of the teams that apparently have interest in him.

Not the team that traded for Butler and Harris mid season who lost to a quadruple doink in a game 7 against the guy who just left the conference? They also have 2 bigs who can stop Giannis now.

less games less money, you dont understand the world

You're right. Now that the small market Raptors have their championship they dont even need to exist as a team anymore. Time to relocate to Seattle.

embiid and westbrook despise eachother, and the fit is terrible. embiid needs a pg that can chuck and pass, like trae.

Why am I getting clowned on reddit for saying PG and Kawhi > AD and LeBron. LeBron is gonna be 35 and neither LeBron or AD are good outside shooters. OKC and Lakers fans be shook.

I agree. I would rather have Gallo and SGA rather than Paul George's bum shoulder

lakers dont really need cousins.

but they will get cousins

>nobody wants to play with Lebron or the Lakers
LMFAO

Westbrook can definitely pass. He averaged 10+ assists for 3 straight seasons...hes a veteran point guard by this point. He is capable of chucking. I think billy Donovan just let him be free too much. And he looked bad in that Portland series cause Paul George was missing his shoulder.

can anyone explain this to me? i dont speak millenial

cos your wrong, kawhi and pg are both betas

Jalen Rose, the guy on TV, please do not say anything bad about my former teammate - Russel Westbrok because I won't appreciate it.

stop trying to push your cancer onto us okcfags. Some god dream you got there

Attached: 1556434374601.webm (1280x720, 1.66M)

Funny thing is Torontos title doesn't even feel like theirs since the player most vital to it bounced right after winning it. He doesn't even care to be apart of Raptors history. Its why some Raptors fans wanted Lowry or Fred to get the FMVP, so an actual franchise player could be the face of the title.

Kawhi and PG were literally in the running for mvp last season. I think you are right, user.

cringe

Herro is str8 cheeks lol

Who's the biggest loser this FA? It isn't the Raptors, because even though they lost Kawhi they were planning on rebuilding anyway if they lost him.

I'd say it's the Hornets or the Knicks, even though Knicks did get some ''decent'' pieces which might end up helping their young core.

>clowning a player who's willing to take a full blown charge from Embiid
This is why Westbrook is a better point guard than Ben Simmons. He isn't afraid to shoot. He isn't afraid to penetrate, draw a foul and pass out. He isn't afraid to rebound. He will dive for looseballs when down 20.

Knicks went from KD and Kyrie to Julius Randle and Taj Gibson, and they're supposed to be the Mecca of Sports.

Logo fleecing Rhab Pelinker for Zubac is now merely a footnote in his brief reign of terror over Lose Angeles

kek

>So, Lakeshit, it's another offseason of dellusions and heart break. Your team has the possibility of falling apart and not making playoffs in 13 deep West. What's on your mind, ese?

Attached: a man westbrick wish he was.jpg (640x440, 109K)

Shout out to KD, we relate, we get the same attention

that's cool. Let him do that on your shitty team

All four of them have had recent injuries, PG gets knee surgery every summer and has a bum shoulder, we still don't know whats wrong with Kawhis quad, AD has a history of injuries, Lebron had the most significant injury in his career and is 35.

If both duos go into the playoffs healthy I'd take Lebron and AD because PG is a choker. The Clippers have a much deeper team that already made the playoffs without the stars so they're probably more likely to go into the playoffs healthy. We'll see.

Westbrook played like that even when Durant was there, he's 30 he'll never change.

I hope DeRozan bounces Kawhi’s snake ass in the 1st round....

Its only fair....

He should be afraid to shoot

Uhh i guess it'll be fun season, back to you

mobile.twitter.com/Draft_Lead/status/1147288618005909505

*Is a bucket*

Attached: D-lDDtLWwAcg17W.jpg (1365x2048, 392K)

Durant was an equally bad chucker/chokef than Westbrook in OKC. Don't forget that. Simply what I'm trying to say is Westbrook is better than Ben Simmons and it would be a win win for OKC and Philly if they made that trade.

Really. We gonna see the BUCKS in the finals now? Maybe medical Joe can stop Giannis or something idk

the west is wide open now. next season is gonna be litty

>lakers paid 8 mil for KCP who noone wanted to sign

now they got less money, no point guard, no defenders and not enough shooters

The Pacers are finna make the Finals, just watch

So who from the West has the best chance to make it to the finals (therefore winning it all)? This isn't a discussion for the #1 seed as we know teams will be resting guys a lot and generally not caring as long as they are top 3-4 in the conference.

My thoughts

Clippers
Rockets
Nuggets
Lakers
Trailblazers
Jazz
Warriors = Spurs

Rest don't matter

Attached: D9LToSQUwAE_gyI.jpg (1536x2048, 517K)

Wow Lakers aren't even the best team in LA anymore, PG shits on them twice and Raptors are NBA champions.

Ben Simmons is literally a 6'10 Westbrook with 8 extra years to improve his game

Fool

So the whole time Lebitch was on his phone during the earthquake-kissed summer league game, he was finding out about the PG trade and putting 2 and 2 together how No. 2 royally fucked him in the ass again, wasn't he.

This shit is better than any anime or soap opera ahahahaha

you couldn't be more wrong, simmons is shit and a bitch

This Clippers team is like 2007 Spurs tier tho my dude

the bucks took a big hit. Losing brogdon and paying bledsoe was a huge mistake. Paying Lopez over brogdon was probably a mistake too. Middleton is also hilariously overpaid

So its Clippers vs Bucks/76ers finals

Until 2021 when it’s Nets vs Clippers

Literally no one on the pacers can stop Giannis and he'll be pissed off at brogdon and go ultra giga nigga mode

10 bucks he boffed ur gf in highschool

Just go with Semis-bound teams

West
LAC
UTA
DEN
POR

East
PHI
MIL
IND
?

kinda worried about giannis going ultra instinct mode, luckily the bucks aren't the same team as last year

Westbrook is somewhat inefficient considering his monster statline. Ben Simmons can't shoot, like at all. Hes more like a really athletic Magic Johnson before he found a way to shoot.

Clippers a lock for the 'Ship

>PG is a choker

AD has like 9 playoff games his whole career lmao

Post >yfw the Warriors end up winning the title in the end after all

man we prop these athletes too much and they get butthurt about the media?

did u read my post. I guarantee when Simmons is westbrooks age he will be a superior player in every way> He has him covered for every attribute, plus 7 inches. He's 22 lol

in the west on an injury filled subpar roster, all his losses were against golden state.

Clips/Sixers finals would go 7 games unless West does some trade deadline magic and gets a top 10 center. I wonder if West wanted Adams as part of the PG trade.

IT'S TOMORROW

Danny got 15 mil a year from the Lakers? Damn son Lakers are fucked

Daily reminder we are champs and y'all can kiss the ring

Cope

Kawhi is a piece of shit but at least the Leafs who plagued these threads the past week have been put in their place

based

Westbrook on suicide watch

Attached: 0346ab.jpg (258x245, 12K)

But the fact that this was his plan shows that the Lakers were never an option

Explain to me in simple terms how this Clippers team loses more than 2 games the entire playoffs. This is almost Warriors tier.

Please remind me which team won the championship. This doesn't slow down the celebration.

Kemba Walker
Jaylen Brown
Gordon Hayward
Jayson Tatum
Enes Kanter

Eastern Coference Champs

cousins to Spurs?

Well both of their stars are injured and everyone else is a bench player. Warriors will bounce them in round 2.

did he even go to school in aus son?

>kawhi cucks the lelkers
>takes the player that cucked them last summer with him

BASED

>lelkers

Attached: download.jpg (275x183, 6K)

Cause they're not gonna compete. There is no point. Might as well rebuild vs giving false hope

So are the Lakers somehow worse than last year? One injury and they are out of the playoffs

Kawhi Leonard can go fuck himself.

Why did PG abandon Russ bros... they were supposed to win a chip together

Harrell and Lou would be considered very good starters, they just come off the bench. Shamet is the best rookie shooter from 3 ever besides Steph, he is not bench-tier. PatBev is one of the best defensive pgs in the league.

ah--ha---ha--ha--ha

Attached: HowYouFeelBouttheLakers.png (519x369, 146K)

Lou plays starter minutes more or less, it's just that he comes of the bench, not like it matters a lot.

absolutely 100% yes

will Westbrook demand trade? He'd be able to be number 1 in Boston

Ain't Nobody wants Westbrook
He played next to Durant and Paul George and didn't accomplish squat but pad stats

he's made it clear that he's "loyal" to OKC

Who are they starting at SF then?

I kinda wanted Westbrook to stay, but the more I think about it the more I want him to leave that trainwreck.

I'm sad, Thundie bros.

Attached: 1552443229192.jpg (1918x1053, 257K)

same with KD

They had Dorzan.
They don't have him anymore.

And that's a good thing

>SGA
>5 firsts
Ballmer doesn't fuck around wtf

also a big fat F to SGA, he'll never get minutes now that he's behind Westbrick

how do you have players like kd, russ, ibaka, harden, then pg and not win a single ring?

Is this the trashiest thing a player has ever done? To me this outdoes The Decision. #FuckKawhi

What u niggas talking about. OKC is gonna ship Westbrook for Wiggins, Okogie and Covington. Then Westbrook is gonna flame the league for the teams not being loyal and look like the good guy again.

kek

Kawhi was a known snake with the Spurs, and was too indecisive this free agency period costing the Lakers and the Raptors the opportunity to sign other players.

Westbrook has always been the good guy

OK-justfuckmyshitup
Lakers got btfo. Ut the okcucks are beyond saving and mediocre forever. Time to trade westbrook for even more picks. What team would want westbrick?

Looks like my "jump" shot

No, it's fucking hilarious. Burning the current champs AND the fucking Lakers all in one free agency?

Kawhi is a fucking legend

Cousins is just a shittier version of AD. Lakers don't need another big that needs the ball in the post.

PAUL GEORGE WILL NEVA BE A LAKER

KAWHI LEONARD WILL NEVA BE A LAKER

LAKESHITS FANS HAVE TO SEE THEY POSTERS AND MERCH IN A SHARED HOME ARENA THO

"""""BIG 3""""" OF OLD MAN LEBITCH, UNIBROW, AND DANNY GREEN

NO PICKS AND NO BENCH

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAA

KCP

Raptsbros... at least LeBum, his sidekick, and the LELKERS will never win another chammpionship LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

yo so we just gonna ignore that Warriors are finally done and Kawhi killed all hype surrounding yet another superteam?

>will probably pass Lebron in titles before he turns 30

>Lebron once again proving he's not even the best player in his era

>some morons still think he's the GOAT

>Clippers and Nets become powerhouses overnight

IRRELEVANT TEAMS RISE UP, IT'S TIME

Warriors are still the best in the west come playoff time

MODS DELETE THIS POST

Attached: 1561291977376.png (540x510, 124K)

He's a legend as a scumbag but yeah

What year do you think this is

Clippers are building their own arena. So they won't be sharing the same building much longer.

Just proves that Kawhi is a piece of shit and deserves all the hate.

>Making yourself the most despised man in LA moments before signing in LA

Leaving Raps might be a dick move, but he's a FA anyway, but why to lelkies feel entitled that they were supposed to be the ones to get him?

How far do PG and Kawhi take the Clips next season? Do they really make the finals in their first season as a duo?

I just woke up, what the fuck is this?

I would imagine that you're still bitter about the sweeps and now you're back to the team that he owned except even worse

Lebron wanted Kawhi to do the work for him because he is getting to old to play defense
And Kawhi jobbed him

Attached: IndaHood.png (243x237, 119K)

The whole wait was Kawhi masterminding a trade of Paul George to the Clippers and then signing himself

nah they both betas they have no hope

With Butler and who else?
I like Butler, but only other player they have is Dragic. They need to make several more trades to strengthen that roster.

A new, based era of NBA has begun.

A new balance.

woke up to niggas sounding like me

With Golden State dropping off.
Yes, I think Kawhi and PG have a great chance of getting there

George and Kawhi are both memes.

Like trash.
Lebron needs shooters to be effective. Green is basically the only shooter they landed. They won't be much better than last season.

He’s based and balanced the league

No, the scummy move is accepting a meeting with a team you were never going to sign with and using that as a chance to sabotage them. He was probably shiting himself when he saw Anthony Davis on the Lakers and knew a properly built Lakers team would smoke whatever the Clippers could do.

Lebron has never made anyone better. All stars who have played with him numbers go down. AD will spend most of next season spotting up and shooting 3's.

Looks like the lakers really need melo now

How are Milwaukee still favourites to win the Eastern Conference over Boston and Philadelphia?

Philadelphia should be 1st seed easily.

oh god i am so happy bros this is perfect. pat bev, trez, lou will, kawhi and pg on the same team. im a raptors fan but this is beyond beautiful, cant even be mad about losing kawhi if this is the result. that defense

Oh my fucking God lol, it's a business dude. Sorry your team is irrelevant now, but it's not Kawhi's fault. Blame yo bumass team for not being able to sway him.

There is no balance. The Clippers are obvious favorites. And in 2021 both conferences will have obvious conference title favorites

fuck off tell JV to come back, already told you lithuaniafag

>tfw when Kawhi signed with New Balance as part of his master plan to bring balance

Attached: who.png (282x207, 115K)

The Warriors are still competitive but they definitely are not the best anymore

>lelkers

Attached: 1220 - mBNAZfT.png (800x721, 23K)

I've never had a team precisely because of shit like this. The NBA is a joke for permitting this. The Paul George-Clipper trade should be blocked for tampering.

>Implying JV will ever come back to Raps after getting traded off

Besides he's trash.

Thanos wanted to balance things and he was the villain

>Curry
>Klay
>DLo
Best team in the West.

Lakers front office is retarded, they still should have tried to strengthen their bench even before getting Kawhi.

KCP is a guard, my friend. Do you watch basketball?

More than 60% of this season's FAs tampered weeks in advance and signed in Day 1 of FA. All of those players didn't want to play with Lebron in the lelkers lmao. That's how the rest of the league looks at your franchise, lakeshit fans

Nets and Clippers added 2 superstars each while not losing shit. In total the Nets only lost D’Lo and the Clips only lost Gallinari and SGA. This never happens. Superstars and depth.

always boggles me how people can be this stupid yet be so sure of themselves

4 seed

>Lebron playing point

Who is he going to guard, buddy? 35 year old Bron can't cover point guards. Lebron will be playing SF and PF like he always does.

Is it crazy to think that Butler knew about PG wanting out of OKC and planed to duo with PG in Miami?

They annihilated the west last year with less than what they have now

LeBron James is actual team cancer, who would have ever guessed

Nets got a hobbled Durant that will miss all of next season and be 75% of the player he was for the rest of his career

Because Westbrick is a ball-hogging, stat-padding cunt who would rather go down as a ball-hogging, stat-padding cunt than an actual hall of famer. That faggot deserves an asterisk beside his name just as much as Barry Bonds or Mark McGuire.

Sorry for killing your players Golden State. Cheering for you guys next year.

So does this mean my Spurs guy Sean Marks gets cucked out of the Executive of the Year Award by the Logo?

>ever cheering for the dubs
cuck

Canadian "Fan"

Remember when everyone said Kawhi was just misunderstood with the SA situation? Then he goes and does this and TOTALLY REDEEMS HIMSELF. AHAHAHAHAHAHA

Davis is not a post player

Enjoy losing while my Dubs reincarnate

Did you really mention D.russell dude...There's already talks about the Warriors plan to trade him. The Warriors aren't going to even make it out of the west

The clippers added 2 superstars (one of them being Kawhi fucking leonard) to a team that was able to take the durant-era healthy warriors team to 4-2 and got to keep basically all their roleplayers
for perceptive the rocket, a team stack with 2 superstars were also able to take those warriors to 4-2 and the blazers a team with lots of good role players and debatable superstar got swept by the warriors
The '19-'20 clippers are so stacks and have had their chance to win the chip raised so highly in one day it actually kinda funny

based kawhi

Did Kawhi kill OG's dad so he could learn the way? Seems like that was a test

Congrats, Clipanada. You are a beautiful traitor for the sake of freedom

Now that the Rapts are officially irrelevant for the 18 years I am officially supporting the Nets. I can't wait for my Neties to be fully healthy!

Attached: 1497017901564.jpg (386x400, 81K)

kek. senpai kawaii does love his tests. hope og took his year-long lessons to heart

>200 million dollar contract.

And where do the lakers have the cap space for that?

Dirty bandwagon-hopping bag of maple syrup.

Wait til next year to support the Nets. Pick someone that's good this year like the Pacers.

If Durant doesn't come back until the end of the season they may struggle to even make the playoffs

Dubs picks my new team

Holy baste. My Sixies shafted based Hinkie and then hire Mr. Puppet as a gm after an embarrassing colengelo scandal. Then we cringed all over the league when we signed Horford. 4/5 of the sixies starters are playing out of position! I will also support the based netties for the title!

Celtics

>a fucking Laker fan complaining about tampering
Screenshot for future use

Hornets

>lost the last Loyal Man in the NBA
>lost 2nd best player for nothing
>no prospects
>no picks
>can't draft
>can't develop
>flyover where no one wants to play
>Scary Terry $58M/3
>owner is a drunk gambling addict that makes decisions at random and then blames others
>can't be STERLINGED or sell team because he happens to be the GOAT

Dude what happened to the Lakers and Knicks? Sure the Knicks were never a dominate dynasty like the Celtics/Lakers but now they’re losing superstars to the Nets? Lakers haven’t had their best few years but the Clippers are more desirable now?

youtu.be/ArvCDYi21gg

>Refuse to watch NBA while KD is amassing his fake rings
>Now I have to refuse to watch while Kawhi amasses his fake rings
How long do I have to wait for the favorite to not be a total scumbag?

kek

My new bandwagon team: evens nets, odds Clippers, dubs lakers

But I live in NJ and hated Kobe for backstabbing >Shaw

Kemba IS for real. Tatum was in a sophomore slump last year and wasn't worth trading for AD. Horford is overpaid. Fuck Kyrie team cancer.

>build Showtime Lakers, 5 titles
>acquire Shaq trade for Kobe, 5 titles
>build Grit n Grind Grizz, WCF appearance
>build Golden State Warriors, three rings
Why did Jeanie want the nigger instead?

Attached: A744AB1D-B3B8-48E0-9BBF-F2C41296D702.jpg (640x424, 36K)

>best dynasty in NBA history
Did the Celtics and Bulls get erased from history by the Terminator?!

Attached: terminator.0.0.jpg (1200x800, 98K)

>fake rings
>kawhi
He’s the realest supermax nigga out there. He hasn’t bounced around looking for superteams, he literally joined an average Toronto and won a chip with them. Now he teams up with Paul George on the fucking Clippers while the Lakers are already waiting with two top-five players? Give the dude some fucking credit.

West probably had a bad relationship with her dad or something

Dubs and evens now you have two teams to cheer for

How’s he a scumbag? Joined one other superstar on his hometown team, when Lebron did this with two superstars people said he was fulfilling a prophecy. >won against the best dynasty in NBA history
Best dynasty in history and they didn’t even threepeat with two MVPs? They’re not better than the Bulls by any stretch of the imagination.

FUCK Kawhi, FUCK the Clippers, and FUCK George Paul.
RBL is eternal, LeGod and AD will btfo those faggots.

Lol faggot

Masai going to Washington now?

Ibaka? FVV? Lowry? Gasol?

Why even have them for another year now? Just trade them for prospects and win 20 games

Paul George is better than Anthony Davis, by far. Also I trust Jerry West a hell of a lot more than the Lakers front office.

Jerry West has now traded for or signed Shaq, KD, Kobe, Paul George and Kawhi Leonard.

Is Masai unironically goes to Washington I will unironically kill myself

>Refuse to sign with Clips until they get PG
>Keep invincie Lakers superteam and proven NBA champs as backups
>DURRRR KAWHI DON'T NEED NO SUPERTEAM

if he were a real man he would have signed with the Clippers at the start of the week and let the chips fall where they may

Its all over so quick bros...

Did the Raps really win a championship?

Will /nba/ even remember us?

Friendly reminder that despite the wild offseason, a major player or two will suffer major injuries and the future of the team(s) they play for will be derailed.

Attached: 24F6DFD5-C57D-4644-A782-B29A842886B2.png (784x911, 109K)

Kawhi is kinda dumb tho. There are some very solid minimum players the Clippers could have signed if he decided earlier. Like Nerlens.

We can probably make some deadline deals and get some good return for those guys while their value is inflated from winning a chip

Oh and Mychal Thompson

Kawhi didn't join two top 10 players in their prime to form a team. Lebron's Miami move was one of the weakest moves in nba history. Only KD joining the Warriors was worst.

see

God you’re such a faggot

So now you’re going to fault him because he wasn’t a dumbass like most of the niggers?

Jesus go back to watching hockey you syrup-cuck.

>Knicks and Lakers strike out after a year of media hype
>Nets and Clippers grab 2 All-Stars each
did Silver force the Plan B teams of NYC/LA to win the offseason just so people would stop questioning the Script?

the league is faker than a Kardashian's tits, players never stay on a team so drafting is pointless and everyone outside of LA/NYC is fucked beyond 2 years. Open tampering and poaching, loopholes to steal guys and force trades, retarded player cliques forcing the same 4 fucking teams

At least college ball has some semblance of parity comparison to the NBA

Why cant the Mavs sign a big free agent?

Kawhi engaged in outright tampering of a guy who had just signed a new contract and held the holy hostage until he could force his way out of Oklahoma City. LeBron, Wade, Bosh, and even Kevin Durant were all free agents. This is worse than any of them

The clippers were a playoff team before they got two top 5 players, and they didn't lose that playoff roster. I think the wait paid off.

We will always have those moments canabreh. What a legendary run. All more precious because of how fleeting it was.

Attached: 1560557232506.jpg (2048x1152, 332K)

I hope Kawhi and George Paul both break their legs Gordon Hayward style on opening night. I could understand leaving for the Lakers but the fucking Clippers? Disrespectful ass niggers.

Marcus Morris is still out there

Do you? Bron plays small ball pg all the time

Raptors won a title and had a feeling they would lose Kawhi. The Knicks really believed they would land multiple superstars, and got pretty much no one. They are by far the biggest loser this offseason.

Not Kawhi’s fault Lebron’s dumbass assumes people will want to play with him just because he packs up his operation to tinsel town. I don’t get why you guys get mad when KD/Kawhi and the new generation make smarter more efficient moves than Lebron.

I don't even want to remember this 'chip, it's tainted

>No answer
He was too much of a bitch to do it on his own. He would only consider teams were he KNEW he'd be the odds-on favorite. Total bitch, fake rings

It helped restore balance in the NBA so it should be remembered

>joining the lakers without the expectation that some other star will wanna join you eventually
Dude, we are talking about the lakers. What are you smoking?

with all this cancerous player movement, what's the point of pulling for >your team anymore?

Silver made it clear that this is the era of nephews, time to stan players instead of teams

Because it peak dishonesty. Lakers and Raptors did nothing wrong except offer him a contract and he fucked over their whole off-seasons just because he was too much of a bitch to risk going to the Clippers on his own

>still being a faggot
user you can stop, pride month was last month

Why didn't the other franchises make their destination more appealing?It's not Kawhi's fault the Lakers or Raptors didn't break the bank for PG

Raptors this time last year were looking at being the next Wizards, maybe not nearly as poorly run but mediocrity treadmill. They pulled off an A+ heist and won a title, it was assumed Kawhi was gonna leave when they made that move anyway.

Lakers still obviously had a good summer although they whiffed on a third star ascertained one that is injury prone to go with their aging injury prone star, and didn’t build a team at all. Not losers but not as good a summer as they were expecting even with the dysfunction.

I’d say Knicks, same situation as the Lakers (losing stars to cross town formerly irrelevant “rival”) but instead of AD as a consolation prize they got Julius Randle.

Based kawhi saving the league and making it interesting again

Why couldn't he have just let it known to them that he would only sign with them if the Clippers couldn't pull through? We now know why he was so autistic about leaks. Any hint of his true plan would have both teams telling him to fuck off an dthe Clippers getting all the leverage, and he played it off as muh privacy. Absolute coward.

I’m surprised OKC didn’t ride that PG13/Westbrook core out forever, I’m pretty sure they had reached their ceilings but usually capped out treadmill teams aren’t willing to take risk or move stars

Wow you can just tell he knew he wasn't coming back

Bosh was a sign and trade and the deal had already been made 2 years earlier which meant Bosh and Bron spent 2 years sandbagging their own teams while Brom made a big tv show and acted like it was a tough decision not something he decided at the Olympics two years before

They have zero depth, and didn't improve their 3 point shooting at all. If AD gets hurt and misses his typical 20+ games every year, this Lakers team is much worst than last years team.

How come he don't want me man

that's just his resting how-can-i-further-shit-on-lebum's-legacy face

Bosh wound up resigning with the Heat even after Lebron left. It's possible that Bosh was the one who decided to go to the Heat first

Celtics got better by getting rid of kyrie, horford is 7 foot tall and grabs 6 rebounds a game

Their issue last year wasnt even offense, so we know nothing builds a more cohesive defensive unit than acquiring 14 of your 15 players via trade or free agency.

They won 49 games last season and basically gave the Warriors the most problems, and GS was at full strength. They didn't lose really anyone and added PG and Kawhi!
The Clippers are probably going to win 60 games next season.

Good, I hope you, PG, and Kawhi fall to the bottom of the San Andreas fault you dirty commie :)

Horford’s rebounding made them an easily exploitable and small team in the playoffs, but his defense and passing also made them elite. You’re replacing that with Kanter who rebounds well but is one of the worst defensive players at the most important positions. Mid tier players (Randle, Booker) are known for getting their career highs against his PnR defense

jwest had a lil dick

>Klay
He may not play next season.
And even if he does, he won't be 100%.
It usually takes a full year to recover from acl surgery. Warriors legit may not make the playoffs next season.

so go be a communist, faggot. get an outside body like silver to enforce your pussy wishes on a private negotiation between competing entities on the free market. you got played. deal with it.

They lost SGA which is huge but I think they’ll be alright, you’re definitely a contender anytime you add the best player in the world (that’s healthy) and perennial all star/DPOTY and MVP candidate to a western playoff team.

I’m hoping brad will be able to improve his defense somewhat

shit city
shit owner
shit unis
nobody wants to live in dirk's shadow

Knicks have never been good.
2 years in their entire history they were decent, besides that they have been a shit organization. Only New Yorkers seem to believe the Knicks are relevant.

he showed in the playoffs how he can be coached into being serviceable on defense

Lebron does this shit like every single year. He always calls guys and ask them if they want to team up, even while they are under contract.

>odds on favorite
>clippers
The ONLY reason they are a favorite now is because KAWHI FUCKING LEONARD joined them, you absolute dumb shit. You think Paul George to Clippers makes them a top-3 team? Fuck no.

You’re shitting on this dude for wanting a little help so he’s not playing 99% of the game and breaking his body down while other teams stack 3-4 superstars?

Fucking idiot Canadians.

It's the lyrics to this song:
youtube.com/watch?v=yzC4hFK5P3g
I know because I am a weeb in denial.

bronsexuals are mentally ill.

I love it. Raptor fans mad
Laker fags mad.
My boi Kawahi "master of my destiny" Leonard getting paid.

But most importantly the warriors are dead and no longer the favorites. Isn't that what you guys wanted? Man you all can find anything to complain about.

Tell me this, what would be the "perfect" NBA in your eyes?

What if Kawhi still goes to the lakers?

Bait PG into going to the Clippers, then Kawhi goes to the lakers for a big three to win the title easy.

That's a Kawhi move.