Well, it was fun while it lasted

Well, it was fun while it lasted.

Attached: rip.gif (305x320, 890K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GHMkRHk9lgI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

as a phoenix suns fag i would literally kill a baby to just get one fluke championship and then fade away into eternal obscurity. remember what it was like to be the joke of the league and be satisfied with the fact that you won even one championship. it could always be much worse

I guess. I'll definitely never buy another copy of NBA 2k though.

I bought 2k for the first time in like 10 years with 2k19. I don't think I'm ever going to want to buy another game in this series.

You guys didn't deserve it anyways.

Appreciate how absurd it was for Toronto to not only field a championship team, but with the Warriors around

Somehow the most irrelevant NBA franchise figured out a way to get a ring even less impressive than the KD Warrior rings. Congrats.

Lakies in shambles

we didn't. our fanbase is so fucking homo. this city turned into an entire ocean of jock sniffers and dick riders in love with kawhi. we stalked him in a goddamn helicopter getting off a plane on live news. every restaurant had a gay ass kawhine and dine sticker with his face on it.

we deserve this suffering.

it really was a miracle. i felt it in my gut he was leaving, but i just wanted to hold on to that hope. even when he said "no matter what jersey I wear, I'll always play basketball" and standing in front of our prime minister, premier and city mayor all at once in front of 2 million people saying "enjoy this moment, and have fun with it!"

i think i'm gonna hang over the toilet for a while and wait to throw up.

Attached: raptors pepe.jpg (709x765, 211K)

Better than not getting a championship at all, user

There's always gonna be bandwagoners but yeah that helicopter shit was kinda weird He probably couldn't wait to get outta there.

At least you got a chip before he left. Imagine if you guys lost in the finals and he left instead.

I bought this flexfit new era hat after we won. there's no hole in the back because it just stretches, has the raptors logo in front, 2019 champs trophy logo on the side. and it just occurred to me... it has Jerry the fucking Logo west on the back of it

now I can never wear this fucking hat because I'll just think the guy who stole Kawhi from us is on the fucking back of it

for one, glorious moment in history, Canada actually felt like it mattered.

gonna get drunk and watch end of eva now. my entire nation's life has just become this scene:

youtube.com/watch?v=GHMkRHk9lgI

Attached: toronto raptors parade kawhi ford trudeau tory.jpg (1280x720, 160K)

Fuck bandwagoners. We wins the Chip and that is the only thing that matters.

I know. I'll still be a Raptors fan. I'll still be a Kawhi fan. It's just... man it felt like we were invincible when he was on the team. I will never, ever forget this season.

It's like I'm going through grief or something.

is day of the rake finally happening?

Well, he never promised to stay or not and took this long to decide and it seems that the Lakers were actually the odd man out and it was between the Clippers and the Raptors. That means he really liked what he got in Toronto. Besides you guys have a deep roster and a great front office. The lakers though, they got outsmarted and shitted on. Sure, Lebron and AD are great, bust most of the roster is all washed up.

if there ever was a day of the rake, this is it. you cannot imagine how much people loved kawhi and wanted this man to stay. it was absolute raptormania through pretty much the entire country, toronto was just absolutely apeshit.

i can just imagine the broken look on the entire city's faces tomorrow morning.

Attached: kawhi kd raptors vs warriors.jpg (1296x729, 154K)

>tfw going to be in the basement of the conference for the next five years
>tfw we probably won’t reach the playoffs for another 10
>tfw Masai unironcally signs Boogie or Melo

Attached: 9FDC5AB9-741C-464B-936B-E282684DDBCC.gif (480x270, 2.94M)

brb

Attached: suicide yoshimitsu.png (116x69, 16K)

why didnt you play better? dumb

I miss him bros

Attached: file.png (756x430, 605K)

Nash? Overrated system babby. Now the Round Mound of Rebound, that was a player

Attached: 0cc.jpg (633x640, 51K)

Wont stop the Raps from being folded in ten years

Somehow I'm not even that mad. Against all odds, he brought Toronto a championship, and at least it's not the Lakers.

Attached: wojak.jpg (1600x900, 77K)

I just hope the bandwagoners don't burn his jersey or do stupid shit like that

how's the indian dude coping?

He brought us a championship so still gotta love him for that. But I am absolutely bitter that Toronto never sees prolonged championship windows, and all our top-tier players leave after a few years.

92-93 Jays imploded and the great players who won us the chip left after being on the team for 2-4 years. Now Kawhi for the Raps.

>buying a mercenaries jersey

Attached: 1300044776986.jpg (600x600, 35K)

i know but you know tons of people did in april to june.

Didn't want him anyway. He was the 4th scorer in the final game (unclutch) and has degenerative leg issues. He's still limping a month after the playoffs and will need KD level surgery after the Clippers run him into the ground.

serves the band-wagoners right. Gotta be based and rep lowry or vince jersey.

Hope this is fake because you sound pathetic. none of this behavior is normal or healthy even for someone obsessed with sports

Attached: 1560415227971.png (630x630, 603K)

Simply loving it

i still have my Mo P jersey

This cope is bad. The raptors still exist and are infact champions. Plus TFC has had good success and you forget the Jays and Leafs for the city of TO.

Canada does matter in the world of sports btw. We rape everyone in hockey.

>wearing another man's name on your back

>watching grown men play with balls

>rape everyone in hockey

Might catch a few burgers in that trap leaf but not me.

46% of the league is from Leafland. Burgers are only 25%

How many Stan Lee's have leaf teams won the past 25 years? Oh wait...

For the entire next season you guys get to be the Defending Champions. Its pretty cool. Dont feel so sad. Think of all the teams that have never won a ship at all. They dont get to have gold tabs on their jerseys and you do.
>Suns
>Magic
>Thunder
>Grizzlies
>Pacers
>Jazz

All of these teams had title contenders and all-time great players and years of playoff appearances, and none has ever done what your team has.

t. cavs fan

Yeah after the initial shock wears off... I'm just glad Kawhi was able to pull through with the rest of the team. We still have Lowry, Siakam, Gasol and the rest of the boys. I will just miss feeling like our team was going to become one of the biggest attractions in the NBA. For one year, the Raptors were kings. That parade with 2 million people happened, dunno if it will ever happen again.

Don't worry the laffs are contenders FOR REAL now with Barrie

>Nash, Shawn Marion, Quentin Richardson, Joe Johnson, Amare Stoudemire
Sigh... basketball was so much fun to watch then.

I realize that being America's hat isn't fun but calm down.

imagine getting cucked by the clippers