Sport's

sport's

Attached: Buffalo_Bills_Fan_Drinks_Alcohol_After_Running_Down_Girls_Bu.webm (406x720, 1.07M)

Yes

wh*Te women are disgusting.

why is her ass so red, is it communist?

this is the proper way to drink beer actually

Probably got spanked hundreds of times throughout the day

BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff...oh yes my dear....sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....sssssssnniff...eggs I smell?......sniff sniff....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....sniff....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff....ah yes...and also....a hint of....sniff....cheese.....quite wet my dear....sniff...but of yes...this will do nicely....sniff.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now.... BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite..... BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..sniff…ah….ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….sniff sniff…hmmm….is that….sniff….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…sniff….a little whiff more if you please…..ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…sniff….the most pungent one yet my dear….ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff….yes….

IMAGINE JUST SHOVING YOUR FACE RIGHT UP IN THERE AND SAYING EXCUSE ME M'LADY HEE HEE WITH YOUR VOICE ALL MUFFLED BY ASS PUSSY AND BRAPS HAHAHA EXCUSE ME M'LADY I SEEM TO BE LOST HAHAHAHAHAA I'M LOOKING FOR MY BRAP GODDESS HAHAHAHAHA HAVE YOU SEEN HER HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

haha epic weird posts xD i like shit haha

very based post

God I wish that were me

what is he doing haha

you can drink beer off my ass any day you want, user.
btw i'm a girl

Listen little baby. You're gonna get a lot of hurting and degrading comments, but that ain't what I'm about. Let me just say you are perfect just the way you are, you hear me sugar? PERFECT. Just stay the way you, you deserve everything and anything you want, stay safe for me baby girl.
>mfw thinking about you hurting

Attached: wojak3.png (419x408, 57K)

>whore with bellybutton ring exposes herself in public and lets random guy drink out of her ass

why am i not surprised

avoid bread

would be better if the black were to be the one doing it, tbqh.

for me it's higuain

Totally sports related. Also, fuck jannies

what sport is this and how do I practice for ut

/BillsOwl2020/

wtf poop comes form there WHY is hed oing thiss!????

astaghfirullah haram

hot as fuck desu

based

Higuain NO!

kek

Absolute state of American women.

Attached: americans.jpg (384x395, 24K)

Disgusting

Hey fuck you buddy. Bread is awesome

/fit/

Attached: 1504992845010.webm (720x900, 2.81M)

Attached: 1543871205653.webm (640x800, 2.09M)

>that chipote chillon

Attached: haha yes.png (483x701, 346K)