Never forget that Ray Allen and Kyrie Irving saved this man's overrated legacy

Never forget that Ray Allen and Kyrie Irving saved this man's overrated legacy.

Attached: IMG_3543.jpg (1400x950, 104K)

yeah and father time saved Jordan's, he could never beat Magic or Isaiah in their primes

And now Ray Allen is gonna come back to play for the lakers

and based kawaii will continue it

>overrated
not really, everyone without a chunk of their brain missing knows lebron isn't even the best player in the nba (and honestly, never has been in a single season he's played) let alone the goat. his legacy is being a shameless glamour team hopbabby, once the dust settles nobody is going to be taken seriously bringing him up as the best or even anything close to it

SAVE ME JESUS

what kind of drugs are you taking?? let me know cause i wanna escape reality to

Based but bluepilled

He's one of the most physically gifted athletes in the NBA and could have had more wins in the finals if he had the killer instinct and selfishness that Kobe had in his prime. Instead he wanted to be a businessman like Jordan, not that there's anything wrong with that.

He's two 3pt shots away from being 1-8 in the finals. Lebron always got his teams to the finals but shrunk in big moments

1. I never watch basketball with sound
the announcers/crowds get carried away and overreact to the silliest plays, if you don't mute it, you're asking to be swept away by emotional bias or the rhetoric of the announcers
2. I don't read sports news
really don't care what Billy Greenstein has to say about last night's game, the media is based on the coasts and therefore carries coastal bias
3. I don't look at stats
they are useless and only serve as a tool to defend sub par players. all lebron's performances are categorised in my head as essentially good/bad and none of that is based on numbers, just on raw impact on the game - something journalists hate because they can't sense energy so they invented stats so they could suck the soul out of the game.

Like I said, he's a businessman. Stats-wise he tops Kobe no doubt (aside from Finals wins), and fans will always have that to defend his legacy, but he'll probably never have a more entertaining highlight reel of all the big moments in his career.

Undeniably the GOAT, dragged shit tier teams to the finals year after year. Sorry he didn't play against used car salesmen and part time electricians like Jordan.

Yes, like putting 50 past the inevitable Warriors for JR to be on drugs

You dont wanna use numbers because then you cant quantify how good or bad someone is other than your feefee's. you should really try to find a job as a GM, have like a money ball type book written about you, might even get played by brad pitt again but with a shitty new Zealand accent.

magic probably, but we'll never know since he couldn't get past isaiah who had a stacked team, jordan couldn't do it alone until they get scottie. and by the time he faced the lakers it was too late

Isaiah was 29 years old when the Bulls swept his Pistons.

Magic was 31 years old when the Bulls crushed his Lakers 4-1. So 29 and 31 are considered ancient these days? Didn't Lebron beat a 36 year old Tim Duncan, yet I never hear his fans call that Spurs team old.

>then got raped by that even older Spurs team the following year

And scored 2 points in overtime. The game wasn't over and Lebron fucking quit. He once again disappeared when his team needed him most.

Never forget LeBron haters are so obsessed they unironically believe Jordan Magic and Bird won their titles single handedly

Michael Jordan is a psychopathic bum. He dominated during a notoriously weak period of the NBA (post-Bird and Magic, before Kobe). His nemesis was Clyde Drexler. He faced teams full of absolute nobodies with the sole exception of the Utah Jazz (Stockton definitely got the better of him). He had to rely on an incredible supporting cast throughout his career which included Rodman, Pip, Kukoc, Grant and Kerr. He was given the benefit of the doubt on every single play he was involved in. Referees were explicitly told not to call fouls on Jordan. That is a fact. And it makes sense considering he was the face of the NBA and the most massively-marketed athlete of all time.

And I guess that's the reason we have to deal with all of these Jordan shills. Because of Space Jam and Hane's commercials and all of the other "Be like Mike" nonsense. Couple that with the racist hatred that Lebron gets for his social activism and it's no wonder we get these stupid posts. Lebron James literally built a school for poor black children while Michael Jordan was building private prisons used to cage black people. Get fucking real even trying to compare these two guys. There's a reason that Lebron is considered the GOAT on and off the court. He carried teams, often with little to no support. And he did it against elite opposition. Something that Jordan wouldn't be all that familiar with. I don't give an athlete points for going off to play baseball when things get tough.

Lebron gets fouled every time he drives towards the hoop but he's so strong and stoic in his reaction to the hits that these stupid refs miss it. It's also worth noting that Lebron is the greatest high school player of all time while Jordan was irrelevant in high school. If Lebron had played college ball then he would have surpassed Pete Maravich as the greatest college player of all time. But we'll never have that confirmation because he was so good he went straight to the NBA.

Attached: 1487980522197.jpg (512x512, 17K)

WTF are you trying to say?

Attached: nic guffaws.gif (220x190, 1.65M)

based and redpilled.