>31
>Single
>No kids
>Career ending injury
>Has been kicked out of 2 teams
>Mommy still defends him publicly
>Only NBA friend is also a weirdo

Where did everything go wrong?

Attached: kevin-durant.jpg (1200x675, 102K)

Other urls found in this thread:

yahoo.com/sports/nba-rumors-kevin-durant-never-202444333.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

no father figure

we don't need this thread twice in three days

Same with LeBron and he isn't as pathetic.

Its cause his ye ye ass be looking like Jamie Foxx but wasnt in django unchained

LeBron and Wade and Kawhi and they ended up normal.
And they were alot poorer than KD, his mom worked a middle class government job

LeBron and all the others probably had an uncle or some other relative

Lebald is the biggest bitch in sports

skinny girl arms

his lanky frame results in no one being able to take him seriously

>31
>Single
>No kids
>Never had a career
>Has been kicked out of 2 colleges
>Mommy still defends him publicly
>Only friend is also a weirdo

This is me exactly

Damn, do you have sex at least?

fuck this snake
he'll never reach another NBA finals and he'll be forgotten a year after his retirement

no, kissless virgin also

so is he actually /ourguy/?

He never had what it takes. My homie Carmelo Anthony could have fucking won a Finals MVP with those 73-9 Warriors. And that says it all

That's exactly why. Middleclass single mothers can be way more damaging than lower class because combined with the bad parenting, the kid also grows up in a soft environment. Atleast poor single mothers create a dangerous environment for the kids, often a bad neighborhood etc to accidentally learn them red pills. Worst still KD's mom defends him which means their relationship is solid and a priority to him. Mommy's boy. To at to that KD is way more sensitive and also way better than most players. And not in the same was as LeBong, who's rated as one of the best by many critics. No KD has distinguishable capabilities (high scoring) that call on envy. He's also a lanklet and looks out of place even among a group of already out of place talllets.

It's quite logical to understand and grasp if you take the time. The difficult part is that its often inescapable. Even if you're not a nigger.

Your biggest mistake is having a loving relationship with your mommy. All other points def ruin your life. But a single mother/son relationship is almost never healthy and often done in such a way that it utterly compromises the son and fulfill the needs of the mother, be it financially or emotionally. Every guy I know thats a workhorse and emotional pillow of his mother is a hardcore beta no matter what they want to believe.

You can be low status and still swell with the ladies. But you will never be that jerkboy if you bow down to your own mother

at least its not the usual

>6 kids by 23 years old
>millions gone

>toothpaste trying to give life advice

Durant is 30 years old. Stop self projecting yourself

Attached: 1559273815518.jpg (250x337, 42K)

He's regurgitating the pseudo-wise nonsense In remember reading on forums 10 years ago

>no kids
redpilled

Nah, I see alot of normies with an even better relationship with their mothers, the problem is within me.

Did you have a father figure?

If he stayed in OKC and toughed it out till they won a chip he would probably be a much happier more fulfilled person. Also he would have made life long friendships and bonds along the way that can't be artificially created. Like you know if him and Russ grinded out and finally won a chip together after all the ups and downs they'd be like blood brothers.

>Like you know if him and Russ grinded out and finally won a chip together after all the ups and downs they'd be like blood brothers

From what I heard from all these sports reporters, they're relationship went down when Russ got married, then he went to GSW with mostly married/in a relationship guys

>Single
>No kids
>100s of millions in the bank

he wins

I'm 99% sure KD is a virgin btw

He's just gay.

Why is it that ever burger poster reacts like a sprayed cat whenever someone tries to bring some in depth/pseudo intellectual/philosophy to the table that consists of more than 2 sentences. Is it because you burgers are a literal 56% mulato breed? To me it looks as if your brain crashes trying to comprehend the sentences but its to much work for you and you probably cant. After which you react in aggression and retaliate at whomever dared to confront you with a 5+ sentence post. I guess it's true what they say, ameriburgers really are low IQ muttbabies. Even the Brazilian posters show more intellectual ept than you.

There's a difference between having a dad and mom who are together and you have a relationship with both and growing up with your mom and pretty much playing the part of son/partner and friend all at once. Trust me, every guy like that is clueless around women. I know dudes who were brought up by single mothers and rejected them. They are based, all be it broken.

Nah, he had a fiancee

LEAVE HIM ALONE HES BEEN BUSY
HES ONLY DONE 15 MILES IN THE SAHARA

HE WILL FINISH THO

there is not a chance in hell that Kevin Durant has never had sex with some nba groupie

>31
>Single
>No kids
smart guy

Attached: n8rrbpr8bgi21.jpg (960x630, 56K)

its actually amazing what a class act lebron is considering his forced status since a teen

dude is a legut good guy
being a bitch boy is all part of genuinely being "nice"

fuck nigger politics that degrade one otherwise

middleclass birthplace of the true pure incel

have you seen the way he interacts with people?

that doesn’t matter, after dropping like 40 points he could say 0 words to some nba whore and she would fuck him

1) Your English is criminally bad.
2) As you have graciously admitted in your first sentence, you truly are a pseudo-intellectual. A highly cringy one at that.
3) You have a pathetic understanding of family dynamics and you try to mask it by spewing manosphere drivel that only appeals to impressionable teenagers and maladjusted young men.
4) You seethe explosively when someone lightly confronts you on your bullshit because you know that your arguments are hollow and easily toppled.

>intellectually ept
Can you Arabs please stop molesting the English language?

You really underestimate how easy women are, even for the average beta so long as he's got something tangible she can leach from. Women only get picky when they have to respect a guy. Aka they will cheat on you, but by a price, they will let you fuck them. Modern whores.

She'd probably make some sort of joking comment and he'd snap at her and turn her off. Look at the whole KD/Rihanna thing a couple seasons ago lol

Wow this dutchnigger really hates his mommy eh?

Everything is pseudo intellectualism on this site muttburger. Do you really believe people put allot of time and thought in their posts on Yea Forums?

> your understanding sucks
> your arguments are hollow
> brings no arguments for said statements

Are you obese burgers even sentient? I mean you speak the words and all but thats it lol. Nothing is sadder than a person trying to debate you with 'juss becuzz!' levels of argumentation. Return your degree from whichever shit community college you got it from and kys low iq burgermutt

is he wrong? makes sense and why he is so soft mentally. it's like he's emotionally stunted

Just look at how much he cries when criticized for being a braindead pseudo-intellectual.

There is a reason why Dutch universities are not globally renowned

>inb4 more cognitively challenged social theory from the Netherlands.

>why he is so soft mentally. it's like he's emotionally stunted
He's spent the whole day getting bullied by Brazilians.

> Dutch universities are not globally renowned

Yeah but your mom is, muttburger

That’s not Ben Simmons

Irving doesn't have a gf either.....what if....what if they are both gay lovers? It would explain them being drama queens quite a bit.

This

Kyrie has a GF though

wouldn't shock me

>mentioning all that shit without noting he is worth hundreds of millions and just signed another 140m contract and will make 40m to do absolutely nothing all of next year.
Hmm. And what have you done with your life?

this shit is spot-on

>oh no i'm sorry i'm not born 7 feet with strange giga arms that most people would recoil at if it weren't for basketball

>single
>no kids
why are americans so obsessed with being married and having children? Religion is really retarded

because its the greatest indicator of happiness and well-being?

He’s a huge bitch

>27
>single
>no kids
>have wageslave job
>college degree but too dumb for grad school
>live with mommy and daddy
>no friends

This is me exactly

Ya passing on your genetics ya geek

jjajajajajaj seriously? getting married and having kids dictate how happy you are? oh man pls never change usa

>32
>Single
>No kids
>hs diploma
>father told me i'm not part of the family
>mother told me i'm retarded and she's probably right
>no friends

This is me exactly

Attached: 1557188244726.jpg (840x854, 551K)

nice try

Attached: 1466960426372.png (453x557, 50K)

There's literally nothing wrong with not being married at that age when you're at your top earning ability and all the resources afterwards to plan your life out after your pro athlete life ends.

>holding people earning tens of millions of dollars a year to the same standards as regular folk

Attached: timmy d divorced.jpg (602x98, 27K)

>MUH DEEP W0KE THEORIEZ
>ur mum
netherlanders, everyone

>rich

>noone to take half his shit

>getting paid despite taking a rest for a while

smart man.

now thats what I call COPE
lmfao
thats why abortion is such a huge issue
and why most parents look braindead ik regular life outside of "family outings"

you can still love your mom and fuck bitches

you just gotta not be a mommy's boy, there's a difference between loving your mother and being emotionally dependent on her.

>31
>Single
>No kids
He's gay

>>Only NBA friend is also a weirdo
don't really follow NBA gossip, who is his friend and how is he (the friend) weird?

just realized you never seen kd with a bitch

he's a fag bro

>has burner twitter accounts to C O P E
He’s truly an embarrassment

>there's a difference between loving your mother and being emotionally dependent on her
this maple syrup swigging leaf knows

At least you’re white?

>he's a fag bro
...so?

Attached: 1563486034763049253 shrug rashida jones mfw .gif (500x274, 506K)

>>father told me i'm not part of the family
>>mother told me i'm retarded and she's probably right
Sorry, bro.
Fuck 'em, just be you and live your own life.
If you can afford it, move somewhere else and start life over. It works wonders for some of us.

>31
>Single
> No kids
> Multimillionaire Athlete

Is KD a closet fag?

Mommy issues: the post

I think he was raised by a single mother.

literally /ourguy/

based hue

>this "Dutch" (african) with massive mommy issues and inferiority complex
having a strong bond with your mom is healthy as long as you don't depend on here once you're a teen. she depends on me now as it should be.

He was with that one girl basketball player for a while.

Kyrie

I heard KD likes to be pegged too

This nigga's mom is a huge thot you can just tell lmao

t. Javier Milei

Lol what?

Childless Americans are more happy than Americans who have kids.
In no other country is the difference in happiness between those two groups of people so apparent.

Attached: happiness of parents vs non-parents.jpg (2048x3874, 1013K)

The only bad thing on there is the injury. He will be an instant HoFer.
Stay mad. Stay fat. Stay jealous.

Well that’s just because America is a horrible place to raise children

Sigmund Fraud: The Post.

>HoFer
It's so easy to get into the Basketball HoF that it really doesn't mean anything. With just a few all-star selections you're already first-ballot.

>single

TMac is in, Grant Hill is in

the fact that he never sacked up and said "fuck yeah i joined this team, i joined this team to crush shit". instead he let all the cry babies and bitch asses run their mouths to the point it all actually got into his head is really sad. he let the lowliest of humans live rent free in his head. him and kyrie deserve eachother, lol they'll probably be a legit good duo too, or they'll have a highly public, yet cryptic feud that will only play out in the media

either way this shit gonna be entertaining

Attached: 23472809374589.png (595x303, 199K)

This, shit costs a lot and kids are basically brainwashed by everything weather it be good or bad

How's Kyrie a weirdo? He's just a white man in the body of a black guy

yahoo.com/sports/nba-rumors-kevin-durant-never-202444333.html

Durant is a pussy

Basically he doesn't act like one of the guys. There was a story of his teammates and coaches hanging out at a club after a game and he straight to his hotel room and slept

>as pathetic

but still pathetic

He didn't say that Durant can't get pussy. He simply said he is a virgin. Obviously he could get any woman he wanted.

>yahoo.com/sports/nba-rumors-kevin-durant-never-202444333.html

everyone and everything lives in his head rent free, he never sacks up, he just runs away lol

just cause he's an emotional manchild, doesn't mean he cant have the sex

Attached: 49820987897892.png (613x610, 408K)

>fiance
Yup, she left him cause he's a philanderer

Why does he always look so out of place with all these non-basketball pics?

Even in the pics, he has that I wanna be home look

Durant obviously was a straight fucking thug in DC and people say he was ruthless and killed a few nigs

H-hey no, stop it...

Attached: 1559858749698s.jpg (250x221, 6K)

Those aren't your Uni's tho...

Why are Americans unironically Reddit? Just stop...

He was on Simmons podcast, and put it like this, I wouldn't be surprised if he posted on Yea Forums or something. Dude doesn't seem like he does much of anything but play vidya and monitor his burner accounts.

Look up some of his tweets. He's autistic.

does he even have a gf? I'd never actually noticed how isolated he is

I agree it's a bit idiotic, but here's the thing: if you see a single guy who's having a great time, you don't question it. KD does not seem like he's had a good time since he left OKC. He's always pissed, defensive, and miserable, so it might be reasonable to question what's going on inside his head.

Based. Blacks shouldn't breed.

>does he even have a gf? I'd never actually noticed how isolated he is

He did have a fiancee who was in the wnba, but it's pretty much been NBA news when it comes to KD

At least he keeps fucking Lisa Ann so that's something

You’ve never conceived an independent thought in your life, huh?

All female basketball players are dykes.

It’s because producing sentient life is immoral.

Sounds like a very based dude to me

all female pro athletes are dykes.

What?

Based

Haha imagine being 31, single and having no kids, that would suck so much haha

I know right

Money doesn't buy happiness
>t. broke nigga

Imagine all the different braps he sniffs.

Wow so fucking weird

Attached: Untitled.jpg (1735x937, 259K)

Attached: kdrusstwit.png (790x410, 59K)

Based wizard

Shiiieettt, maybe hrs got a mommy fetish. It's big among betas who were raised by single moms

>Has been kicked out of 2 teams
I get hating the guy, but no need to lie. Both teams offered him max contracts, which he declined. That's the opposite of getting kicked out. They were willing to pay dearly for him to stay.

They offered him the max but his teammates really didn't want him there.

Curry was specifically flying to see Durant to convince him to stay, but Durant didn't feel like waiting to hear the pitch.

Not talking about Curry obviously