Why doesn't tennis get the respect it deserves as one of the toughest sports around?

Why doesn't tennis get the respect it deserves as one of the toughest sports around?

Attached: after tennis match.webm (576x720, 2.87M)

Normies think it's boring.
Or worse, they associate it entirely with Eastern European women grunting like gorillas.

Not sure desu

Attached: 351B8452-D339-4B1D-84B1-F5254D88328D.jpg (828x1029, 720K)

imagine the smell

A slut posing in bikini in one stupid photo doesn't represents the sport as a whole lmao

Shut up

>reminder that Thmeme doesn't have to imagine

fuck off, ghost of david foster wallace

germans truly are a disgusting tribe of savages

I associate it with the most boring parts of Infinite Jest

because it isnt

>mfw people don't watch tennis

Attached: side eye.webm (1120x630, 208K)

considering some of the shit that can happen in other sports (Hurling, Rugby, American Football) Tennis isn't shit.

Attached: d7IJR.jpg (433x663, 60K)

games take too long to be fun to watch but i enjoy playing it. Same problem baseball has

one dimensional sport

'no'

it's one of the least toughest sport. they cover less distance on average than footballers do in 90 minutes, they constantly have periods of rest, they can play many many games a week

that's fucking disgusting

muh fucking dick

Because running 3 km in 3 hours is only tough if you're a megawhale.

Also the fake classy aura of the whole thing to hide its lobotomized nature is puke-inducing

Attached: 1544248811736.jpg (211x282, 66K)

Douba dubs of truth

Pleb, those were the only good parts. All the critique of media and entertainment is just extremely cringe

Tennis is one of the purest forms of sport. You've got to be in top physical condition to keep up, great combination of physical skill and mental ability and there isn't anyone who can carry you, you've gotta do it all by yourself

i really hope Svitolina crashes out of every tournament now that she is a filthy coal burner

Have an ex

Sport for the bourgeoisie, I only watch and play sports for the working class

based trailer park leaf

It’s just rain water. It doesn’t smell like anything

The toughest sport is Boxing, imagine having to go 10 rounds or longer while each punch is making you loose brain cells due to the padding.

>Pencil dick white boi absolutely seething.

I can see the Queen of Spades tattoo peaking from the panties.

best post in /tennis/ for a long, long time

sorry to burst your bubble but the queen of spades bullshit is just a forced meme, Alberto

its also gay and boring

>lobotomized nature
?

Just imagine her pouring all that sweat over your body and penis haha

Because it's for spoiled rich kids.

lmao @ that seething w*thoid not getting the attention it craves to survive

this post is lynchian

>Kilkenny

BTFO by Wexford top lolz

>Tennis isn't shit.
Still not as gay as soccer, though.

>some fugly bitch rings out her socks
kys already with this submissive beta faggotry.

I love tennis but they shud get rid if the first serve. Not only would it speed the game up, but would eliminate big servers, have more breaks etc. In golf you only have one chance off the tee, why does tennis have two chances? Shit's stupid.

why do you yuros always use this like it means anything in a vacuum? violent start/stops, planting, etc is much more exhaustive than jogging, rounding off your runs, etc. by this logic on it's own running a marathon is the ultimate sport and it's not even close

I agree, it's like how they should get rid of the offside rule in soccer to speed up the game.

the single most homosexual post I have ever, ever read

agreed.

i started playing 5 years ago and i have loved it. never had a chance to play when i was a lad.. grew up playing soccer, basketball and golf. wish i could go back and learn when i was a kid so i could actually have a chance at being good.

Angie Verona is such a butterface.

That's not normal, someone put the hose on her.

unironically based and redpilled