/seriea/ & /calciomercato/ - Bonucci OUT and Buffon IN edition

>Abate hits out: 'With the Chinese management we felt like strangers in our own home'
Ignazio Abate has given an interview to La Gazzetta dello Sport about his career at AC Milan, including launching a scathing attack on Yonghong Li and the former Chinese ownership of the club

>Icardi drops Juventus transfer hint on Instagram?
The picture on face value, is just the couple enjoying a jet ski ride on holiday, but the detail is what has led fans to believe he could be on his way to Juventus. Icardi is seen wearing Adidas shorts; who are the technical sponsor of Juventus, and not Inter, whose kit sponsor is Nike, as well as Nike being his own sponsor.

>Buffon arrives for Juventus medical
Gianluigi Buffon is just a step away from completing his return to Juventus today, with the Italian goalkeeper arriving at the J-centre to undergo his medical tests this morning.

>Guardiola's phone call to Juventus; the details
Now, reports from the Corriere dello Sport today have suggested that Guardiola called Juventus today; congratulating the club on the appointment of Maurizio Sarri but, more specifically, discussing the future of Juventus defender Leonardo Bonucci.

With the imminent arrival of Matthijs de Ligt from Ajax in Turin, many questions have been raised over the future of Bonucci - who some consider to have come to an end of his time at the club. PSG are reportedly interested in the centre-back but, now, so are Manchester City and, if Juventus want to let him go, Guardiola could be their first port of call.

>Agent of Arsenal target: 'Roma the perfect destination for him'
Armando Izzo has been heavily linked with a move away from Torino this summer; with Arsenal and Everton interested from the Premier League, as well as Roma and Lazio expressing an interest in the defender in Serie A.

Attached: 31yo Boomucci.jpg (1200x879, 200K)

Other urls found in this thread:

MilanNews.it]
twitter.com/AntonioNovelli_/status/1146692853810302976
mobile.twitter.com/baiabilel92/status/1146746266581372929
mobile.twitter.com/CulturePSG/status/1146762696970444801
twitter.com/OfficialASRoma/status/1146781088150257664
youtube.com/watch?v=yqHcn60mHzE
youtube.com/watch?v=xUdVwpX8E7s
youtu.be/yDHTtNGzvtM
youtu.be/PqC3r_wKJw4
ilmessaggero.it/roma/news/roma_acido_soffitto_metro_a_passeggero_ustionato-4599091.html
youtube.com/watch?v=8huC8pXKjC4
youtube.com/watch?v=pJ6uZaBxWn0
reddit.com/user/Alkethadea/submitted/
skysports.com/football/news/12691/11757536/barcelona-disrespectful-in-antoine-greizmann-pursuit-says-atletico-madrid
youtube.com/watch?v=W41ovCRK2Io
twitter.com/SkySport/status/1147478941919318018
twitter.com/sscnapoli/status/1147478416712769537
instagram.com/krotchy/?hl=en
instagram.com/louisefollain/?hl=en
twitter.com/wandaicardi27/status/1129466360252239873
youtube.com/watch?v=1_bMrTysuJs
youtube.com/watch?v=JnXlCNAKhGo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

nth for
*ahem*
PORCO DIO
PORCA MADONNA
E TUTTI GLI ANGELI OGBONNA

Attached: 1558900186212.jpg (408x594, 74K)

I can understand why he would to come back to jj but why does jj wants him back?

Attached: D-nx2zzWkAACZhL.jpg (1200x800, 159K)

to cash in on that "buffon's last match" money all over again

>zaniolo - alderweireld exchange
what sort meme is this

gotta get that perin plusvalenza

Who could ever be behind this I wonder

Attached: 1538834805760.jpg (666x1000, 60K)

It's like those dadrock bands going on 10-years long "farewell tours", it's so cringy

Him getting those 8 more apps and btfoing Maldini's app record is also going to be club's achievement, not only Buffons.

Plus he is likely thinking that Juve has a chance at CL finally.

Attached: 34u1zp.jpg (888x499, 115K)

i bet maldini would've had 200 more caps if it wasn't for injuries

And Buffoon would have more if he didn't spend an entire season on the sidelines too, or one in Serie B etc. etc. etc.

Gentleman move would be to match his number so that they can share the record since its literally being rigged, but gobbi can't into class

>or one in Serie B
i wonder why....

>tfw

Attached: 65474082_338968033437825_212544428101861376_n.jpg (1080x1080, 92K)

In a few years Buffon at PSG is going to be a popular one for 'ITT: You remember ...' threads. Why did he ever leave JJ in the first place?

probably thought about retiring, then PSG gave him a nice offer, then he thought he still "has it" and tried one last shot witìh jj

>Plus he is likely thinking that Juve has a chance at CL finally
Winning it as a second is worse than not winning it at all

Sad to not have Buffon replace Casillas in FC Porto in 2019, but at least that way we will win the Champions League

Attached: Imagem99.png (705x698, 388K)

>implying Iker won't have a stroke during the final

>you will never dominate her while wearing a lazio shirt, just for that last 1% of extra spunk and attitude

this. imagine being branded a legend of the game only to be second to a guy the most notable thing in his career is getting cought smoking in arsenal's showers.

>Juventus reaches Chaampions League final
>that Polish guy from Arsenal (I'm not gonna type all that shit) plays in all games and delivers good performances
>Buffon asks to play in the final, his last game ever
>beta cuck Sarri accepts
>Buffon plays
>Juventus could have easily won the game at regular time if not for Buffon's mistakes
>game goes to penalties
>Sarri asks Buffon to be replaced
>Buffon goes all PORCO DIO PORCA MADDONA E TUTTI GLI ANGELI OGBONNA
>doesn't leave the field
>Sarri is too beta to do anything
>Juventus loses on penalties
>Sarri says it was all just a misunderstaning and that Buffon's a good lad
KINO

I would literally not have sex for the entire season if that made this scenario play out

>strootman back
yes fuck yes

me too haha, I would do such a CRAZY dare hahaha

I vowed not to ever have sex until I witness Juve winning a CL

>it's the CL final
>penalty shootouts
>last penalty for the rivals
>in:they win, out:they lose
>camera pans out to casillas
>blood shot eys, veins are dark and popping, skin is pale and he's sweating like a pig
>whistle goes...
>iker dives
>iker saves
>iker stays down
>the ambulance sirens gets mixed with the screams of joy in stadium
fade to black.....

based wizard

you either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain

>Empoli's sporting director Pietro Accardi arriving at Casa Milan to meet with Milan. Not only will they finalize the remaining details for Krunic to Milan, but also discuss Bennacer and some Primavera players. [via Antonio Vitiello]

>"When you receive a 70m offer for a goalkeeper you can't say no"
Now that Pau Lopez to Roma is almost done let's check a statement that was thrown around last summer around this time, purely by a financial point of view.
>Olsen 9m
>Pau Lopez 20m+ (might be a bit more with Sanabria thrown in the mix but whatever)
>at least 30m missed due to lack of CL qualification something Roma would have most likely reached with Alisson
>missed income from CL match tickets and sponsorships, both for CL and from having Brazil's gk and one of the best in the world
Where were you when you realised selling Alisson was a shit financial decision as Roma already lost the money they got from the sale, in only year?

my thread was better desu

btw this is the answer to "how can Roma have a 200m hole if they keep selling their players???"

>Maldini spoke with the reps of Atalanta fullback Robin Gosens, but no negotiations have started yet despite Maldini appreciating the player as Milan must sell one or two players after signing Theo Hernandez [MilanNews.it]

Will Buffon get his #1 spot back or will he accept being on the bench?

I think they agreed on him playing at least 8 matches so he can reach his record

a little too realistic for my tastes fra

roma is out of barella race and its gettin brety close between inter and cagli.
inter and parma are meeting about karamoh today

those are 24 points on the line, based Jj trying to re-open the title race

twitter.com/AntonioNovelli_/status/1146692853810302976

Attached: IMG_2875.gif (498x498, 613K)

WHAT THE FUCK

oh it's her intro in an episode of C'è Posta Per Te. Thought she actually had this made for her

Attached: Output.webm (338x600, 2.83M)

can we all take a moment and apologize to Maxi?

Best ending

for me it's cm punk

Have you ever had the sensation that football tournaments are rigged? Not rigged as in this team wins and this one doesn't. But written years before and they play out like a comedy. Example: since they didnt want trouble, they kept Palermo in Serie B and made Venezia and Salernitana play the playout's, knowing that Palermo wouldn't have had the money to participate in next year's Serie B and that one of the two that made the playouts would've been fished out. Venezia gets relegated even though they played better but it's Salernitana's 100th anniversary and it would be bad for them to celebrate it in Serie C. With this i don't mean to say presidents actually decide anything. It's a sort of big brother, something that rules everything and pulls the strings of a big spectacle that entertains the world. Italy completely devastated by Calciopoli wins the World Cup; France divided and on its knees after the terrorist attacks wins the World Cup. Some football players must know about it but they surely have to sign a nondisclosure agreement.

big oof

>you will never be a footballer on the Bogdanoff pay list

Probably. It's like WWE, not to that open theatrical degree but there are surely all kinds of small/secret deals going around. There is too much money going around for everything to be assigned at random. It's an entertainment industry first and foremost.

That's why I like Yea Forums, people here don't take it seriously. Everyone is made fun of equally and people follow football more for the comedic element than for the artistic nature of the sport, because there is none anymore. Football has never been more boring to watch because everything is micromanaged, adhering to the safest possible plays with very little risk. We are in an era where Napoli is considered the nicest footy club because of the 50 passes per play.

yep, he's dead. Let's dump those two fags somewhere

>vavro
FCK memeing another rome club into buying a shit player
well done

So Milan's grand strategy to get CL football is to replace their best midfielder with two who got relegated?

Bennacer was unironically the best midfielder of the season
(I'm not a milanista btw)

>The State of Qatar reportedly wants to invest in Milan, despite alleged denials from Elliott Management.

#wearesorich part 2

>inter
mobile.twitter.com/baiabilel92/status/1146746266581372929

HAHAHAHHAAHHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAH

>leotardo going to dab on sfinter
based magician

I don't get it, who is that?

Conte must be fuming

based leo raiding serie a again

Attached: 1546951922544.jpg (1152x2048, 190K)

lmao the sheiks sdtrike again!

N-NO. IT CAN'T BE! BARELLA ONLY WANTS INTER. DI MARZIO SAID SO!

>milans grand strategy
They dont even have a plan.. Let alone a grand strategy.

Crisi Inter 2019:
The Prologue

l/a/zio

Attached: lazio.jpg (700x700, 78K)

mobile.twitter.com/CulturePSG/status/1146762696970444801
If thats not Barella then its a short guy with one of his haircut that can afford 2000 eurodollar sneakers

great another NT talent going to whither in a shit league

the "mother" doesn't quite match but desu It makes sense PSG would just drop 60m on cagliari and have him play with his NT buddy Verratti

Stupid fucking idiots in Milan's management can't realize that without money no decent player will join. Fuck those shitty loan deals, time to watch krunic bennacer and vignato start in 2019-2020

wow there must be so much meaning behind those tattoos, she has to have a very interesting personality

Imagine being so fucking OBSESSED winning a CL (no it's not gonna happen, I cannot wait to take a shit on you when you get KO'd by Tottenham or something)

>17,1cm shoes with platforms
>17,1 x 11 = 188
>barella is 1,71
Barella CONFIRMED

Attached: 1562245308-4e7cf98cf92238504d739d2b35952448.png (285x497, 191K)

>sfinter

Any hype for the upcoming ICC games this month?

July 17: Roma-Guadalajara (Bridgeview, USA, 01:00)

July 18: Arsenal-Bayern Munich (Carson, USA, 04:00)

July 20: Manchester United-Inter (Singapore National Stadium, 11:30), Arsenal-Roma (Charlotte, USA, 21:00), Benfica-Guadalajara, (Santa Clara, USA, 23:00)

July 21: Bayern Munich-Real Madrid (Houston, USA, 01:00), Juventus-Tottenham Hotspur (Singapore National Stadium, 10:30)

July 24: Real Madrid-Arsenal (Landover, USA, 00:00), Bayern Munich-Milan (Kansas City, USA, 02:00), Guadalajara-Atletico Madrid (Arlington, USA, 02:00), Juventus-Inter (China, 11:30)

July 25: Roma-Benfica (Harrison, USA, 00:00), Tottenham Hotspur-Manchester United (Shanghai, China, 11:30)

July 26: Real Madrid-Atletico Madrid (East Rutherford, USA, 23:30)

July 28: Milan-Benfica (Foxborough, USA, 20:00)

August 3: Manchester United-Milan (Cardiff, Wales, 17:25)

August 4: Tottenham Hotspur-Inter (London, England, 15:00)

August 10: Atletico Madrid-Juventus (Stockholm, Sweden, 15:00)

Roma isn't playing in ICC anymore. I think Fiorentina took their place with the same matches

Reminder that last time Di Marzio got something right before it was actually done Astori was still alive

>mid-July Montella kino

I didn't know i needed this

D-don't worry he's just a guy with the same haircut and same height

Attached: 1537419177758.png (399x180, 17K)

Yikes

Attached: nabule.png (716x448, 570K)

GUYS THEY FELL FOR IT, 60 millions baby!!!!! Thx inter for keeping the player under the spotlight (but no monetary compensation for that)

why the angry negro in the background though?

300 IQ Marotta sending sosies to confuse the medias

That's a pretty big cringe from me

they are always angry

cringe

>Juventus, De Ligt gets complicated. From Spain: "Barcelona ahead"
>According to Marca, Ajax would have rejected the Juventus offer of 65 million plus 10 bonus, lower than that of the Catalans.

OH NONONONONONONONONONONO AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHHAHAAHHAAHAHAHHAAHHAAHHA

God Romano is such a brainlet. There's no way he can be 100% sure Barella is actually there unless he saw him two minutes ago (and he didn't since he's stuck in Milan in front of that hotel like every summer), so why the fuck does he expose himself like that?
big yikes

Some french journalist said Barella isnt in Paris, but some other one said he is

>MOVE OUT OF THE WAY, WE'RE JUVENTUS, WE'RE GOING TO SIGN THE BEST AND MOST EXPENSIVE PLAYERS!!!
>e-excuse me mr ajax, d-do you accept travel checks?

Ignazio Abate has tipped Milan to bounce back and remembered how their Chinese owners made him ‘feel like a stranger in my own home’.

Milan were taken over by Chinese businessman Li Yonghong in 2017, amidst much fanfare as he oversaw a recruitment drive of over €200m that summer.

However, it soon emerged that Li had borrowed €303m to buy the Rossoneri, and he ended up defaulting on the loan.

“I leave behind a Milan side who have all the components to aspire to more important objectives,” Abate told Gazzetta dello Sport.

“They have solid foundations in place, a squad with technical and mental qualities. I see a rosy future, even if two or three specific targets are needed to compete.

“I agree with what Gattuso said: young players are fine, but you also need players with experience and depth. They can no longer gamble.

“Let’s say that my dream was to end my career with the Rossoneri, but life goes on. I talked to Leonardo about my future in October and he was absolutely honest with me.

“He talked to me clearly and I knew the road ahead of me very quickly. Then, of course, over the year I tried to make things difficult for him!

“I was incredulous when Berlusconi left. I thought it would never happen. I grew up with him and Galliani, who was a second father to me.

“The worst thing about the Chinese owners was feeling like a stranger in your own home. I even thought about leaving.

“There was nothing left of the Milan I knew. It was all twisted.”

The 32-year-old recently left the Diavolo, 306 games and one Scudetto later, and he was asked whether he would return one day.

“Only a fool would say ‘no’ but, as Gattuso says, you need to earn your stripes. After playing I see myself behind a desk, maybe as a sporting director.”

JJUST

twitter.com/OfficialASRoma/status/1146781088150257664

Petrachi's press conference. Let's see how many times Fienga manages to say azienda

>we want the chicano audience cup

>buffon to Jj

Attached: 1551576380719.jpg (479x479, 64K)

>Jj in charge of closing a deal

Attached: pepejuvesad.png (1119x1256, 217K)

>petrachi wants goatzalo
Based

Do >we rate Petrachi?

Is he better than Monchi at least?

What a man

>I love Fonseca, followed him a lot because I wanted a Shaktar player and was impressed by him. He's not fixated on only one formation or style of play
>Petrachi hopes he can convince Dzeko to stay since "the air is changing" but if he doesn't then Inter has to make a good offer for him.
>He thinks Roma is the perfect fit for Higuain (muh Batistuta) but he needs to be sure he wants to be in Roma, otherwise he can stay at Juve.
>On Barella: "From what they told me Roma was carrying on a deal with Cagliari before he (Petrachi) joined Roma and Barella was more than happy to come. Then Monchi resigned and the deal was left open." Petrachi never looked for him but instead Cagliari came to Roma since Inter was taking their time.
>He was first contacted and offered the position by Franco Baldini. He wants the club to tell him if he can or can't buy a certain player and won't accept having players imposed on him
So Petrachi out in about 3 months
>Zaniolo needs to grow up and keep working with humility. He thinks the kid lost the focus he had in the first part of the season and needs to regain it.
>muh rebuilding
>"I won't answer to any journalist. They made war to me at Torino for this but I'll treat everybody equally"
scratch that. 2 months.
>on El Sharaawy: "I want him to stay and if he wants we'll work on a new contract but I can't match what China offers him"
implying he's asking for 15m a year
>on Totti "have him next to me as a director would have been incredibly helpful but he made his choice and i'll respect him."
>on Strootman "it's a remote possibility"
>"The only player I spoke to is Kolarov since he called me asking for something"
Kolarov already bitching about Spinazzola's signing
>dodged the question on De Rossi
>young players are nice but we also need experienced players
>"I want a 2fast2furious team with a lot of physicality because that's how the football works today, sadly. But we also need to play good football"
>more dribbling on DDR

youtube.com/watch?v=yqHcn60mHzE

He's going to Milan tonight, someone should go and scream the 'GLI ANGELI OGBONNA' at him

I like his words but in the end they're just words. And he acted like he owned the place which is what Roma needs but every time someone tried it he got btfo by Baldini and friends

Ok, I can get behind this idea, but how come not a single player has come out in public to witness about the fact? There must be mafia coercion methods at work for such a system to operate, and even then it's fairly unbelieveable that we still don't have one player who'd disclose it all.

oh he also said he's closing for a player today but he wouldn't say who. It's either Mancini or Pau Lopez

you gotta satisfy those larpers in jersey.

ENOUGH WITH THE DUTCHs IN MY LEAGUE

Attached: Di Marzio Twitter.png (883x725, 717K)

This. He even said "they asked me why would i go to Roma in this situation after everything I've done in these years..."
One with this ego is going to last less than Monchi.
Hope I'm wrong though. Overall it was a positive press confence and it's about time someone who takes the player mentality in consideration over /weakmind/ but skillful players.

>discount discount dony van de beek

Bologna's mercato is pretty interesting desu, first tomyiasu and denswil and now this dutch twink

youtube.com/watch?v=xUdVwpX8E7s

I'm glad someone finally noticed him, Milan will be set in midfield for 15 years

Attached: bennacer.jpg (3500x2284, 1.73M)

>actually linking one of these videos
this isn't facebook giulio

Great regista, a bargain for 20 million

Bologna’s Dutchchad Dijks is already doing the damage

Attached: E2DA3D9E-42E6-49C7-B27C-636DFADFB03D.jpg (750x1334, 207K)

those are some low tier slags. But check that ass on the back though

I have developed a theory according which you can guess with almost 100% accuracy the IQ of any girl by seeing at what heigt she usually knots her hair. The closer to the top of the head, the dumber the girl

he moves like he is playing in water
>that video showed more of how shit Roma were than how good bennacer is.

>one in the middle
>8 inch clogs and a top knot
how to gain an extra head of height

>Marcelo could leave Real Madrid over the next few weeks. The Brazilian exterior has received several important proposals including that of Juventus and Milan. The player thinks he ended his cycle at the Blancos court despite the return of Zidane. He would like to sign the last major contract of his career and is already talking to Florentino Perez to find a solution.

>Milan chose Bennacer for the midfield: the agreement with Empoli is very close. Meanwhile, they are still working on the Milan-Madrid axis, Mariano Diaz or Borja Mayoral could arrive.

>Milan is one step away from closing negotiations for the Brazilian striker born in 2000 Luan Capanni. Dias Luan David Capanni, nineteen years old from San Paolo, comes from Lazio Primavera: 190 cm tall, fished by the Lazio ds Tare last year in Brazil from Flamengo Under 20.

>Napoli is ready to launch the assault on Mauro Icardi. The indiscretion launched by Gianluca Di Marzio of Sky Sport: the De Laurentiis club is ready to satisfy Inter with 60m euros more bonuses.

>>Milan chose Bennacer for the midfield: the agreement with Empoli is very close. Meanwhile, they are still working on the Milan-Madrid axis, Mariano Diaz or Borja Mayoral could arrive.
>>Milan is one step away from closing negotiations for the Brazilian striker born in 2000 Luan Capanni. Dias Luan David Capanni, nineteen years old from San Paolo, comes from Lazio Primavera: 190 cm tall, fished by the Lazio ds Tare last year in Brazil from Flamengo Under 20.

YIKES

What did you expect? They don't have the money for europe league travels..

desu Milan is making decent deals for what they can do. 20m for a player leaving a relegated club is a lil much imo but he's good

Get in my fantacalcio

>Ceballos going to Tottenham or Arsenal
NO! THIS CAN'T BE! HE'S OURS. MALDINI WENT TO MADRID TO TALK TO FLORENTINO

yes for theo and thats it

What is Maldini's usefulness if not even his legend status works?

Nope, real wants to give him only on loan, he will probably go to betis.

>Milan cucked by based betis another time

Attached: images(2).jpg (225x225, 10K)

>it's reality check day for Milanesi
Feelsgood

Bennacer to Milan for 15m
not bad I guess

twitter people are saying he asked for Vinicus lol

Buffon: "Szczesny wanted to give me number 1, Chiellini wanted to make me captain again. I have refused that, I have not come back to take things from other. I'm going to carry number 77, with which I played at Parma. "

Attached: D-pc6nhWsAAPSSd.jpg large.jpg (2048x1536, 362K)

>page dosen't exist
what was that?

A guy with the same haircut as Barella, with similar height and these shoes entering PSG headquarters

so nothing, thanks anyway

And to add, those shoes are from a brand that Barella has liked on instagram

>not 88

Buffoon

What a missed opportunity

Attached: gigi-buffon-e-la-maglia-con-il-numero-88-1017021.jpg (800x656, 63K)

shhhh its okay

Attached: images[1].jpg (288x175, 6K)

>Gianluigi Buffon’s agent claims the goalkeeper rejected the Premier League for Juventus as he ‘has always made choices with his heart and never for his wallet.’

go to psg and not think with his wallet.. kek

based fascist buffon

Attached: 452c6a9ee519f1604cd89f2be88d89c9-44614-d41d8cd98f00b204e9800998ecf8427e.jpg (344x320, 13K)

Who is coming to Milan?

Bennacer

wow fucking confirmed now we're just waiting for griezmann and modric

and pepe. also fun fact dzeko posted that on his social media

The entire squad of Empoli

who /sarriout/ here?

Caputo when?

Some players from Empoli and maybe a couple of guys from Atalanta

>and maybe a couple of guys from Atalanta

You wish, based dea players don't want to play in little clubs

Players that will help cement their position in the EL places

Unironically relegation fight players

Not me
Fuck Allegri

American representation.

>it's a "romanisti fall for yet another director and are ready to die for him" episode
Really hate my club's fans.

>Bologna have officially signed Dutch attacking midfielder Jerdy Schouten from SBV Excelsior for a reported €2.5m.

>FC Copenhagen defender Denis Vavro should complete a €10.5m transfer to Lazio today after arriving for a medical.

for me these are the most intrasting transfer. the gambling on unknowns in different leagues.

MILANO È NOSTRA

Attached: D-p4cPMXoAA0ax5.jpg (1200x1200, 381K)

>ex has a new boyfriend
Not a good feeling lads

Also, is Pellegrini just a left-sided Chiesa?
youtu.be/yDHTtNGzvtM

I heard via via that my ex on a date literally right now ;_;

so ummm where's that signing Gianlù?

are they really knocking down san siro?

No

yes, juventus will have a home-away stadium there as well

I'm sorry to hear that breh, wish you could have saved her

very funny grosso e marrone

Attached: italian.jpg (148x192, 12K)

>girl I'm crushing on has a date this weekend while I'm away on family business

Attached: Crestfall_warrior.jpg (580x580, 60K)

>Areola
>Calabria-Caldara-Romagnoli-Théo
>Kessie-Bennacer-Krunic
>Paquetà
>Piatek-Andrè Silva

Not that bad honestly, I don't see anyone better than this other than the first 3 teams

Attached: 1404471855560.webm (800x800, 758K)

Yeah surely this time it will work out, just like the previous 5 years

um where's Torreira? Ceballos? SMS? Vinicius?

think another midfielder will be brought in and a striker
no way silva sticks around as a starter

What are the chances Higuain has the balls to do a Gareth Bale and play golf while Juventus pays him for his remaining 2 years of contract?

so are any of you italian mudshits going to tell me if they are knocking san siro down or not

>boss, where is my 200k a weak and my guaranteed starting spot? hurry up aurelio!!

Attached: jo.jpg (540x960, 96K)

i want to hear more about this theory

>regista

Attached: fedora.jpg (2048x1536, 1.04M)

pau lopez in la

Where does Petrachi-Conte rate in terms of top anime betrayals

>are any of you italian mudshits going to tell me
yes
>if they are knocking san siro down or not
don't know

Bump

>Areola
Why would they accept that deal if they want money?

Cute doll

Don't be rude

>Roma closed for Pau Lopez
>20m + 50% of Sanabria sale for a total of 27m
Let's hope he's good. I would have tried to get Cragno for that money.

30m for a gk

Monchi spent 9m and that surely wasn't enough.
It just highlights what a shit decision it was to sell Alisson when you burnt through his money looking for a goalkeeper and by missing CL.
Or not signing Szczesny for 15m at the time.

I had a dream yesterday in which Juve lost to Ajax because Gigi77 is a shitty old man and made a huge mistake (PAPERISSIMA).
And De Ligt was playing for Ajax. Fuck this, my day is already ruined

Attached: IMG-20190704-WA0030.jpg (663x658, 38K)

morning news recap pasta user has forsaken us

Attached: worried frog.png (665x608, 251K)

Because Paris aint paying full price while keeping Areola. So its either swap + money or no money

I hope he's alright

Getting only 20m for dollar + areola who wants to go to eplel and you already have 3 other goalies or just keeping dollar shouldn't really be a hard choice to make for Maldini. They are selling him because they want to balance their books but does 20 millions really make a difference when they can sell him for 50-60?

I had a dream yesterday that Ex is playing for Me FC again. Had the same dream the day before that, and the day before that, and the day before that.

kek

youtu.be/PqC3r_wKJw4

Had the same dream loop for a while. I know it's tough but in the end you'll get through it user

>Bennacer is now one step away from Milan. In the morning there was a meeting with Empoli for the midfieldsr born in '97; the agreement between the Rossoneri and Empoli is based on 16 million euros plus 1 or 2 bonuses.

>Milan, however, does not intend to stop and another possible goal for the midfield is Gedson Fernandes: a survey was done with Benfica for the '99 class. Dealing with the Portuguese club is not easy, but the feasibility of this operation is discussed.

>Juventus Chapter: official return of Gianluigi Buffon in black and white. As for De Ligt: according to the Dutch press, Ajax refused the first offer for the player (55 million plus 10 bonus). The bianconeri still have the ok of the defender (12 million contract per season, including bonuses), although the Dutch club continues to demand 75 million cash.

>Roma continues negotiations for Pau Lopez: the Betis goalkeeper has been a goal for some time and Roma hopes to close as soon as possible. The agreement between the two clubs, however, does not yet exist: the Giallorossi's offer is around 25 million euros (20 million + 50 percent of Sanabria's future resale). The Spaniards, however, want 30 million.
Meanwhile the Giallorossi move to reinforce the defense, with the intention of closing at least two operations. Roma continues to work for Mancini and, in addition to Bartra, Nkoulou of Torino.

>Fiorentina is looking for a right back and the favorite for that role is always Lirola of Sassuolo: the two clubs have had new contacts after the offer of the past few days, they are trying to find an agreement. The Viola has made a 10 million offer in the fixed part, will have to increase the bonuses to convince Sassuolo. An ally of Fiorentina is the will of the player, who said yes to the club.

>Napoli: official final sale of Albiol at Villarreal. The buy of Ospina from Arsenal is also official, 4 million paid to the English club.

For me it's pretty based. There are many people of South Italian ancestry in Murrica. Napoli might be >their club

>the Betis goalkeeper has been a goal for some time
That's a weird combination of words

You just KNOW we're going to lose more points to Sasol after this bullishit joke

I mean if they want mutt customers they should at least go there from time to time

I blame toothpaste lad for this unhealthy infatuation

Attached: piemontem18_43818307_580821452377740_6685328205487422035_n.jpg (1080x1080, 46K)

>L'Espresso article against Totti
LIKE. FUCKING. CLOCKWORK.
It's just a matter of time before a bullshit report with follow up police investigation that turns into nothing after a week and never reaches court

At least you have him to blame. I was like this the second i saw her on the trinità dei monti stairway when they presented the female team for the first time.

esposito will get renewd for 3 years and conte will test him in preseason in lugano. inter didnt give him to sassuolo who would have valued him 10 million.

rumours that cagli president wants to give barella 50 release clause and the player accepted. sounds wierd to me desu

>it's the daily "GOMBLOTTO against ER CAPITANO" episode

>it's the daily "GOMBLOTTO against ER CAPITANO" episode

>Barella rumors
Stop listening to them. We thought bidding was going on daily up until we found out that Marotta literally ghosted Cagliari. It's clear that he doesn't want him for more than he proposed for.
>Esposito
Based. Is he one of the Raiola boys?

no it's the "Baldini uses his buddies in Repubblica and Espresso against whoever goes against him" episode. Get your fact straights.

Nope it's
it's the daily "GOMBLOTTO against ER CAPITANO" episode

but that would imply it's only against Totti, which is different from what I'm saying.

Why do JJ insist on selling CB’s and then get eliminated in the CHL once Chiellini gets injured

Money, just like the rest of serie A

ilmessaggero.it/roma/news/roma_acido_soffitto_metro_a_passeggero_ustionato-4599091.html
Stay safe roman fras

Like that Portugal-Sweden game where Ibra scored 2 goals and Ronaldo score 3. Portugal went through.

Or that France final with moths everywhere, Ronaldo injured crying and a moth landing on his face, drinking from his tears.
Then Eder, a striker who in more than 20 games only score once for the NT, enters and score the winning goal.

I just think sometimes, reality plays better than fiction.

That cammo pattern looks good.

That article is a joke (if it's the one posted two days ago) that makes Operazione Nostalgia faggots seem right

>they even robbed him afterwards
The third world shithole known as Roma, lmao

Blame Marino making the BIGGEST Gypsy Camp in Europe in Castel Romano

Plus the Acid throwing was invented in the U. K

Inter have officially signed midfielder Lucien Agoume from French side Sochaux.

A statement on Inter’s official website confirms Agoume has signed a three-year contract with the club.

The Nerazzurri have paid a reported €4.5m plus bonuses for the 17-year-old.

He caught the attention of the likes of Barcelona and Manchester City after he broke out for Sochaux in Ligue 2 last season, making 16 appearances in all competitions.

The France Under-17 international has also been compared to Paul Pogba for his playing style and tendency to surge forward.

He becomes the Beneamata’s third summer signing after Valentino Lazaro and Stefano Sensi.

Pick

Attached: D-tCy_yXUAI0xeF.jpg (1200x1200, 243K)

>tfw no black twins gfs

Attached: store_inaugurazione10.variant1400x787.jpg (1400x787, 137K)

life is a matter of black and white.....

>paying escorts to attend the inaugurato of your store
Yikes

>the one on the left with that padlock/chain necklace
>italian-speaking black chick nonetheless

brehs

>He caught the attention of the likes of [famous teams]
>The [youth national team] international has also been compared to [top player of the same nationality]
Every time

>Acid throwing was invented in the U. K
It was probably some "Asian" gentlemen who imported the tradition from their shithole

He is plusvalenza canon fodder for the 2021/2022, nothing more. I doubt Conte will give him the time of day in the preseason next to Esposito and Karamoh, if Karamoh doesn't get sold beforehand to begin with

Kevin Prince Boateng has a new single out
youtube.com/watch?v=8huC8pXKjC4

>Barcelona financed this
fitting trips btw

i want so much to destroy this "thing", get out of my city gobbi di merda

>88866
>88666
We also have 88333. Blessed thread

May dubs give you the strength you need for this hard task, fra

get laid

Holy shit, who the fuck can stop them?

Attached: Bologna-mercato.png (847x1222, 72K)

What would be worse for your city, a Walmart, a Juve store or a Games Workshop store?

the danish user said that skov olsen is a big talent

yes another reminder that Skov Olsen > Skov

a juve themed Walmart where they sell strategy games

>Roma want Piggy

Kek

>juventus is getting cucked for DeLigt
NOOOOO

Why are you so infatuated with Dutch players?

Dutch boys are tall and cute

These Qatar wants Milan rumors seems like bullshit by Adnkronos: "it's not Nasser Al-Khelaifi but a guy EVEN CLOSER to the sheik Al-Thani". Who the fuck reports something like that?
It's also embarassing when they talk about the reason the arabs would have stopped trying to buy Roma (also a rumor that came from Adnkronos). It says it's because they got pissed at the fact that Palamara in a recording published by La Verità said Renzi wanted Qatar to get Roma.
>implying Renzi and Lotti didn't push to help Pallotta build the stadium by unlocking the funds for a bridge, amongst other things
They literally had fake Roma ultras banners made to shill Lotti.
>implying a guy SO CLOSE to the sheik even knows what a random judge said, reported in a bottom tier newspaper nobody reads
The news didn't even gain traction in Rome, let alone reaching Qatar lmao.
If there's a reason they stopped trying to buy Roma (if that was ever the case) Pallotta having no intention to sell as long as there's the slightest chance of building the stadium and them not wanting to wait it out.

>Parma remains on pole for Yann Karamoh. The offer of 12-13 million plus percentage on future resale with Inter priority, satisfies the Nerazzurri.

>

What's the deal with all these teachers hitting children / nurses hitting elder people?
Does it happen elsewhere too?

Attached: 1533077740477.jpg (322x322, 13K)

it's been going on for years now. also mental ward caretakers abusing the mentally ill. i bet it's been going on since the 80s or the 70s

my older brother used to be bullied by teacher when in kindergarden; like, he was locked inside a closet for hours
it's fucked up mate

>i bet it's been going on since the 80s or the 70s
>80s or the 70s
oh my sweet summer child

Not interested in aids

I cant fucking wrap my mind about the kids. It's not even easy to become a kindergarten teacher so you wouldn't do it if you don't care about kids.

>teachers hitting children
Should be legalized desu. Not beating them up but slapping young niggaz on the face is necessary a lot of times.

kek

that stopped in the past 15 years here, parents suing schools and all that
now we have a plague autistic zoomers

yes, but how do you control the degenerate bastards that actually enjoy hitting kids?

*plague of

i mean i bet it's been going on for ages before that , but in the late 60s corporations took over everything and peoples souls were sucked out of their bodies.

they dont get jobs near children
whistleblowing is taken very seriously

zoomer alert.
corporal punishment was just a standard thing in history up until like 10 years ago

sneed

Attached: 1533704695175.jpg (748x818, 306K)

>they dont get jobs near children
but they do, this happens to this day

>whistleblowing is taken very seriously
a terrified kid is not going to whistle shit

fuck, wrong thread, sorry

>Barcelona President Josep Maria Bartomeu declared he knows where Juventus target Matthijs de Ligt will play next season, while Neymar “wants to leave PSG.
>I’ve been saying for some time that I know where De Ligt will play next season. I can’t say any more than that right now, as it’s the interested parties who ought to announce that.
OH NO NO NO NO AHAHAHAHAHA
Press S to spit on gobbi di merda

dunno what happens in aruba 2bh
whistleblowing is other members of staff finding malpractice and reporting it
in england, whistleblowing in places like finance companies is swept under the carpet, especially for upper management
in education it can turn into huge legal battles

Okay but what about those poor old people?

never seen it happen 2bh, fuck people who do that tho

Demiral will become better anyway

If you watch the videos you can see it isn't corporal punishment like it was back then. That was to discipline kids and it was done in a methodical manner to keep them quiet. This is "I'll just take this preschool kid, insult him for 10 minutes straight and smash him into the wall". It's usually random and very chaotic.

>not even sarri wants him

Attached: Gonzalo JUSTuain.jpg (1920x1080, 983K)

I can't fucking believe Petrachi actually compared signing him to when we got Batistuta

Demiral to jj

Enjoy

Attached: Calciomercato.png (8917x2418, 1.49M)

18 million for a roach

Attached: 1562231234490.jpg (1200x893, 165K)

seething gobbo

>Parma
>Acquisti: nulla

worried.jpg

Karamoh IN la

By chopping their hands off.

So the """"plan"""" here apparently is:
>Juve renews higuain till 2022 at 4.5m/year and gives him a 2-3M signing bonus
>Roma gets him on a 9m loan with a 27m buy clause

Is he any good?

where is modric and griezmann for inter?

Barella >>>>> old Modric

He was just sucking his dick, now piggy is thinking about coming to Roma

Any kino transfer this summer?

De Ligt to Ju-pffffffftttt

>OH NO NO NO NO AHAHAHAHAHA
>Press S to spit on gobbi di merda
If anything that seems to confirm that he ain't going to Barcellona

Griezzmann, modric, chiesa, vidal, kroos to inter

Tomiyasu to Bologna

stupid fucking brainlet though
>sit in liquid
>ass literally burning
>keep clothes on until you get home
would you rather take your pants off in public or have skin grafts?

yeah but having a brain and being an interfag dont go well together

what are those from? eurosport?

youtube.com/watch?v=pJ6uZaBxWn0

CUTEs

Top kek, you just know all the women are instagram influencers that were paid to show up

SAD

Any footy tonight?
Eternal friday night debate, go out and cook myself alive while binging ice cold beer or staying in under comfy ac and funposting

Attached: D6DMJ9DWkAEuvhE.jpg (1200x1079, 172K)

Uganda Senegal is on, everything else is tomorrow.

Is there someone who 100% unironically believes he's going to jewventus after what Bartomeu said

Me. There's plenty of time for things to change. I know you like to meme about it but after being BTFO'd by CL and Coppa for sending away Benatia they wouldn't sell Chiellini if they didn't have a valid replacement.

the 88 year old prospect signed by juve. second keeper for now, but is supposed to come through the ranks in few years or so.

Attached: le duce of hazzard .png (678x381, 140K)

>He doesn't rate Bennacer
pleb opinion

I'm going to liveblog Di Marzio's Show

Juve are thinking about signing Lukaku since Inter isn't close to seal the deal, if there's real interest or it's just to disturb Inter isn't clear yet. According to Di Marzio Juve are searchig for a striker in any case (Higgy and Mandzu should be leaving).
Lukaku seems to be a direct request from Conte who thinks he's a priority right now

Napoli are still waiting to see how the Icardi situation develops as they might sign him

Laxalt's and Castillejo's agents were in Milan's headquarter today to discuss offers from other teams

Pau Lopez to Roma for about 30m (includes Saabria)

Skov Olsen will have his mediacls for Bologna on monday

Karamoh to Parma is almost a done deal

Icardi at Napoli would. e VERY kino

Sarri seems to like Dybala and Douglas Costa and wants to relaunch them

While Conte has no plan to use Nainngolan and wants him sold but there are not offers for him (China aside, but he doesn't want to go there)

Bocchetti to Verona wtf cares

Caputo is going to Sassuolo for 7,5m + a kid, Milan beffato

>Sarri seems to like Dybala and Douglas Costa and wants to relaunch them
wtf i love sarri now

What is this urge of buying a new striker? Why not just keep Mandzukic or Higuain? And what about Kean?

And WHERE IS DE LIGT?

Attached: to intelligent to win finals.jpg (765x765, 192K)

>What is this urge of buying a new striker? Why not just keep Mandzukic or Higuain? And what about Kean?
Dunno it seems dumb to me as well, Dybala could play like Mertens did as well
>And WHERE IS DE LIGT?
no word about him from Dima

>what about Kean
Bust

>icardi being flattened by adl and napoli fans for the slightest inconvenience
id like to see that tbqh

looking forward to seeing Skov Olsen in serie
bologna is a little strange choice though. which position do they usually use?

>Why not just keep Mandzukic or Higuain
because they are both shit

Milan

The Krunic deal is now official, his agent had some problem with paperwork

The offer for Bennacer was accepted by Empoli and they are now finalizing the deal with the player, it should be official by monday

Still looking for a CB, Lovren is still one of names they are looking at but not the only one

Maldini contacted Gedson Fernandes' agent today, Benfica's asking price is 30m + bonuses

Honestly i don't know how much we should trust him on news about Milan, he didn't know shit about every deal so far untill they were almost official not to menton the Donnarumma-Areola fiasco

Sinisa played with the 433 usually i think

They would be a luxury as subs

Barella
Inter ad the player reached an agreement but Inter still has to raise their offer (40m+ bonus) because Giulini isn't satisifed with the current one (he wants 50m) they'll probably meet in the middle eventually.

Veretout met with Pradè telling them he wants to leave and Fiorentina agreed to let him leave for the right offer, Milan Roma and Lione are the most interested

Terracciano back to Fiorentina officially, he'll be Drago's second
They also reached an agreement with Lirola but not yet with Sassuolo ( should be 13-14m)

Verdi to Torino probably happening soon

Genoa wants Rog

Roma asked Torino about Nkulu, they ant 35m to let him go

Torino looking to sign Kouamè

Some Pole goes to Samp big wow

THE END

>Napoli met with Wanda Nara and Mauro Icardi to offer a €10m per year salary, according to reports, but the Inter striker still prefers Juventus.

wouldnt mind icardi at nabule so much.

juve looking at lukaku apparently, even di marzio is saying it

grazie mille

ronaldo wants that bbc in his team

>€10m per year
where the fuck will they get all that money

it is rumoured that new investors will pour hefty sums of money in the club's bank balance

Attached: adrian-napoletani.jpg (435x435, 26K)

Hopefully Mediaset will broadcast the reasoning 8 (7?) episodes of this masterpiece

*remaining
Yeah whatever

RIP

Attached: palermo-venta.jpg (848x507, 25K)

huzzah

should be perfect for him then. he's sort of a le cut inside man. very quick and has that deadly and fast strike to the far corner

fucking boomers. give young people a chance.

Fuck islands desu

Continents are just big islands.

*flies near your ear*
>Goodnight /seriea/!
*flies away*

Attached: zanzara.jpg (2579x1906, 154K)

*flies into your dreams*
>you better not be thinking about that whore Miriam Leone
*leaves your head again*

Attached: 6B338BB5-6AF2-45C0-8FF0-CD4FE91A0A5C.jpg (225x225, 7K)

being degraded proved times and times over that it's affective method of creating champions. palermo confirmed 2030 seria a champions

Attached: serveimage.jpg (535x577, 42K)

gg stuff fra, keep up with the good work

Can't trump Winston Bogarde at Chelsea for that

based

morning news recap to bump the thread

Atalanta wing-back Timothy Castagne is in advanced negotiations for a €20m move to Crystal Palace, according to Sportitalia
>Napoli met with Wanda Nara and Mauro Icardi to offer a €10m per year salary, according to reports, but the Inter striker still prefers Juventus
Inter offered Radja Nainggolan to Barcelona in exchange for Arturo Vidal last month, claim Sky Sport Italia, but it was rejected
>Salvatore Bocchetti has terminated his Spartak Moscow contract by mutual consent and will join Hellas Verona, it’s reported
Juventus have joined Inter in approaching Manchester United for €80m-rated Romelu Lukaku, claim Sky Sport Italia
>Parma have reportedly agreed terms with former Newcastle United and Panathinaikos midfielder Medhi Abeid, who is a free agent
Real Madrid have offered €75m plus either Gareth Bale or Isco for Manchester United midfielder Paul Pogba, claim English reports
>Chievo defender Federico Barba is on the verge of a loan with option to buy towards Real Valladolid
Bologna have agreed a €5m deal for Nordsjaelland winger Andreas Skov Olsen, claim Sky Sport Italia, with a medical due on Monday
>Gianluigi Buffon’s agent admits the call from Juventus was “totally unexpected” after just one season at Paris Saint-Germain
Lille Coach Christophe Galtier "turned down" the chance to take the Roma job, claims his club President Gerard Lopez
>Francesco Totti confirmed he has not yet made a decision on his future, which could be outside Italy, but was “incredulous” when Gigi Buffon returned to Juventus
Fiorentina are interested in a €10m swoop for Olympique Marseille midfielder Luiz Gustavo, according to reports in France
>Former President Massimo Moratti is “genuinely curious to see Antonio Conte’s Inter,” but insists Mauro Icardi is a better striker than Edin Dzeko or Romelu Lukaku
Fiorentina full-back Vincent Laurini is all set to join Parma and he will have his medical on Saturday

>Parma confessed they “tried to sign Mario Balotelli, but the costs are simply not accessible for a club like ours”
Lazio director Igli Tare is reportedly in London for talks, as Manchester United push for Sergej Milinkovic-Savic
>Brescia have officially signed Clermont Foot striker Florian Aye on a three-year contract
Yann Karamoh admits he is likely to join Parma, but only on loan. “I want to score 10 goals next season and then return to Inter”
>Agent Mino Raiola warns “everyone within the club knows Paul Pogba’s wishes” to leave Manchester United. “We are in the process of that”
Barcelona President Josep Maria Bartomeu declared he knows where Juventus target Matthijs de Ligt will play next season, while Neymar “wants to leave PSG”
>Roma midfielder Gerson has rejected a move to Dynamo Moscow, as his father reveals “there is an 80 per cent chance he will play for Flamengo”
Diego Laxalt’s agent confirmed the Uruguay international could leave Milan, hinting at “rumours” of Atalanta, Torino and Zenit interest
>Genoa are reportedly close to selling striker Gianluca Lapadula to Lecce, while making enquiries for Torino’s Simone Zaza
Udinese midfielder Rolando Mandragora is taking little notice of his €20m price tag and confirms returning to Juventus is ‘a primary objective’
>Chievo have hired club legend Sergio Pellissier as their new technical director
Milan and Roma are both reportedly considering moves for Real Madrid striker Mariano Diaz
>Inter have officially signed midfielder Lucien Agoume from French side Sochaux
Juventus reportedly have ‘no fear’ over the signing of Ajax defender Matthijs de Ligt
>FC Twente have announced that Fiorentina winger Rafik Zekhnini will spend another season on loan at the club
Cagliari reportedly want to offer Inter target Nicolo Barella a new contract with a €50m release clause
>Milan look to have missed out on Dani Ceballos as the Real Madrid midfielder is reportedly close to Tottenham Hotspur

Real Betis goalkeeper Pau Lopez will undergo a medical on Monday ahead of his proposed transfer to Roma
>West Ham United forward Marko Arnautovic will not be returning to Inter as he is close to a move to China
Roma will reportedly rival Arsenal for Yacine Brahimi if Stephan El Shaarawy moves to China
>Bournemouth are reportedly not giving up on a deal for Fiorentina goalkeeper Bartlomiej Dragowski
Fabio Borini could be headed for Newcastle United or Bordeaux as Milan look to shift his €2.5m salary

>page 9
allegro.gif

>Milan from Elliott to a Qatar fund. This is the indiscretion launched by the Adnkronos news agency, which tells of an increasingly concrete interest of Qatar for the Rossoneri club.
>Not a simple survey: according to the agency, the discussion between the parties would have started, and a first meeting between the fund's representatives and those of Milan would have already taken place earlier this week in Milano. The Lombard capital, where Qatar already has several interests and important investments, is the theater where negotiations would be carried out. Leader of the Arab fund would not, as previously feared, Nasser Al-Kelaifi, president of Qatar Sports Invesments and PSG, but a figure much closer than the latter to Al-Thani, emir of Qatar. This, according to Adnkronos, would be a further sign of the strong interest of the Qatari people for the Milanese club. All-in on Milan which, for its part, preferred not to comment on the deal.

What?

See The interest in Italy was always between Roma and Milan but the reasons Adnkronos gave for choosing Milan now are kinda bullshit. It's also the only media outlet saying Qatar actually made an offer for any of the two teams which means either they got an insider or they're just using Roma's shares to make money.

>Milan forever banned from champions league because you can't have 2 teams
Arabs when?

>based Atleti cucking Barcelona out of Griezmann

absolutely fucking based

Attached: 1562401086152.webm (540x960, 1.48M)

>Inter gets Griezmann after Atleti cucks Barca out of the deal
>Bartomeu goes on de Ligt and steals him from Juventus
how mad are the gobbi going to be

>Napoli are prepared to pay Inter’s €60m asking price and could even include Lorenzo Insigne in a swap deal for Mauro Icardi, as he’s tempted to turn on Juventus.

fug insigne swap would be great. or big bux. would not hate maurito for going to nabul

I'd be okay with him going to terroni but fuck Insigne desu, him and Lautaro in a two striker formation would do fuck all in terms of height

>Inter gets grizman
Rofl
Can't even pay barella or dzeko

And Jj can't pay de Ligt and Icardi

one would be the manlet with the giant striker. i doubt they would play together

Provide sauce on both your statement and web serbro

Gib milkies

>inda
>greaseman
They will never pay 30 million wage and 120 transfer fee

they will even if this means selling the entire primavera roster to Genoa at €5m/player

reddit.com/user/Alkethadea/submitted/

skysports.com/football/news/12691/11757536/barcelona-disrespectful-in-antoine-greizmann-pursuit-says-atletico-madrid

Attached: thumbs up beppe.jpg (399x225, 23K)

*ahem*
>Vladan Dekić, Nicola Tintor, Fabrizio Bagheri, Giacomo Pozzer, Nicholas Rizzo, Ryan Nolan, Flor Van Den Eynden, Michael Ntube, Niccolò Corrado, Lorenzo Colombini, Mirco Tosi, Andrea Ballabio, Davide Grassini, Alberto Brigati, Elvis Lindkvist, Marco Pompetti, Thomas Schirò, Lorenzo Gavioli, Maj Roric, Tibo Persyn, Elian Demirovic, Alberto Barazzetta, Marco Ballabio, Felice D'Amico, Samuele Mulattieri, Facundo Colidio, Davide Merola, Giordano Bardeggia, Edoardo Vergani and Sebastiano Esposito to Atletico Madrid for Antoine Griezmann.
>Inter will pay him 4.5m a year for 4 years plus 10m bonus in case of scudetto and another 15m bonus in case of a champions league win
>the closing is near but Conte doesn't want to let Esposito go

Attached: 1504044949555_raffica-di-marzio-170829_videostill_1.jpg (880x495, 31K)

Another 'Dutch' player!

Attached: Screenshot 2019-07-06 at 11.10.07.png (1240x1524, 1.74M)

Based

Based Bologna buying literal whos from all over the world

>thumbs up beppe

Attached: 1562404001433.png (399x225, 120K)

insigne didn't do much with conte in the NT either, I'd rather have Zemlinsky or however he's called

Is this what peak female performance looks like?

I lol'd

speaking of him

Inter director Beppe Marotta proposed radical changes to the way transfers are conducted, effectively making players free agents after the age of 25.

Marotta sat down with La Gazzetta dello Sport magazine SportWeek and explained just how much the football world has changed since he started in 1977.

“In 1978, the transfer headquarters were raided by police, everything came to a halt and the Government had to intervene. Until that point, clubs could exchange players as if they were postal packages, giving them no choice in the matter. The Players’ Association sued and it became law that a player had to sign the contract before it became valid.

“When the Bosman ruling came in, deciding a player out of contract could leave without owing his former club a cent, that saw the whole situation turn around. We are at the exact opposite of where we were when I started out.

“Presidents have also changed, the figure of the business magnate patron has disappeared. Clubs now are run by management governance strategies and strict Financial Fair Play rules, making everything more complicated.

“We’ve also practically lost the concept of players who want to remain at one club for life, because the more transfers they make, the more they earn. Again, we have completely overturned the situation from 1977.

“Back then, the player was forced to accept what the club wanted, now the clubs are forced to deal with what the player decides. Both situations are extreme and therefore wrong.

“The solution would be to deregulate everything and bring the value of transfer fees down to zero after a player turns 25. He becomes like an actor, free to negotiate his salary for a film. That would remove the cost of investment and relative balance sheet adjustments.

“Of course, it would favour big clubs, but at the same time if sales were maintained until the age of 25, it’d safeguard smaller clubs and reward them for developing young players.”

>shitting on Batistuta to try and pass Higuain like a good signing
that's a yikes for me

>shitting on Batistuta
he said he "could be another Batistuta" he didn't say he's as good as Bati

Diawara Nkulu ha ha ha

Chiellini back to Roma fra

>Torino have told Roma they need to pay €35m to sign Cameroon international defender Nicolas Nkoulou.

the official summer of everyone buttfucking Roma left and right

>not back to Viola

Attached: chiellini.jpg (330x241, 20K)

>According to Don Balon, Real Madrid is thinking about signing Kluivert
>Don Balon
lmao

I'm talking about shills saying Batistuta was already dead when he came to Roma. He only scored 28 goals with Fiorentina in 1999/2000 after all...

>Juan Cuadrado can leave Juventus in the next few days. According to reports by La Stampa, in fact, for him there is a future in China, at Shanghai Shenhua, which in recent days has also dealt with Stephah El Shaarawy with Roma. The negotiation is very well underway and promises to bring in at least 15 million euros.

>La Gazzetta dello Sport reports that Juventus and Napoli are facing off for a twenty-year-old Portuguese who someone called the new Mbapé, Rafael Leao, a striker from Lille. Already at the time of the Sporting the player had put himself on display, enough to bring the club to set a clause of 45 million. Now an auction opens for the Lilla striker whose price is around 30 million.

>Napoli almost got their hands on Maximiliano Lovera, 20, a Rosario Central winger who showed off well in the Copa Libertadores.

>Cuadrado out
>Spinazzola out
>Cancelo out
>Darmian in
JUST

>Don Balon

Attached: ef4.jpg (657x527, 37K)

>Juan Cuadrado can leave Juventus in the next few days
;_;

Attached: 1520076921337.gif (480x270, 2.6M)

I don't think they are going to sell Spina, Cuadrado AND Cancelo.

>I don't think they are going to sell Spina, Cuadrado AND Cancelo.
Watch it

Attached: The call that doomed JJ.jpg (1200x800, 108K)

Inter will have a press conference with Marotta and Conte tomorrow at 15:30 apparently
youtube.com/watch?v=W41ovCRK2Io

its said inter will meet man directly next week which could mean they are pretty close.

icardi to nabule rumoured still while its said rube is ahead still.

I can't wait until someone asks Conte about JJ's scudetti

Batistuta was one of the best strikers ever and carried a very good squad, built to succeed even without him together with arguably one of the most successful managers ever.
Higuain is a dead player going to an all around shit team managed by a guy that is basically unproven outside of honeypot leagues (and I don't say this to shit on Fonseca, it's just how things are). The only thing they have in common is their nationality and their position.
I understand Petrachi said it to convince Higuain to come (like anyone could fall for it) but the media actually supporting that comparison is embarassing.

basically how the Clippers got Paul George last night

>World Kiss Day

Attached: 1562260133865.jpg (629x505, 33K)

Attached: D7pFaBWWsAA_iU0.jpg (1125x951, 87K)

We're all gonna make it fra

Attached: 1561927531086.jpg (1000x667, 184K)

Theo Hernandez to Milan is official and it's a permanent deal and not a loan

AS Roma, I hate you.
It took almost a whole season to understand that this nice guy was far better that LOLsen and when he came in he did his absolute best to secure a decent placement but now what? He's gonna get replaced by some Spanish Olsen. Goalkeepers should be speaking fluently Italian, verbal interaction with defenders plays a vital role in goalkeeping. Fuck you Roma, fuck you.
I'm sorry Antonio, forgive them if you can.

Attached: mirante-roma.jpg (696x391, 44K)

They're hoping to get the next Allison, like every season Roma think they can get the next fenomeno that 2 years later is gonna get sold to a epl team

bet you voted lega, didnt you?

>Goalkeepers should be speaking fluently Italian, verbal interaction with defenders plays a vital role in goalkeeping
you don't need much fluency to say porco dio porca madonna vieni qua vai di là

>Goalkeepers should be speaking fluently Italian, verbal interaction with defenders plays a vital role in goalkeeping
a good chunk of defenders at roma speak spanish

Gervinho had a career revival at Parma and is reportedly fielding offers from Fenerbahce, Galatasaray, Lille, Monaco, even potentially Fiorentina and Inter.

The Ivory Coast international only recently turned 32 and proved his pace is still deadly with 11 goals and three assists in 30 Serie A games last season.

According to Sportitalia, that proved enough to convince several other clubs that Gervinho still has a lot to give at the top level.

There is interest from the likes of Fenerbahce and Galatasaray in Turkey, French clubs Lille and Monaco.

In Italy, Fiorentina are looking at a possible swoop, but Inter should not be ruled out, considering Antonio Conte’s admiration for the ex-Roma and Arsenal forward.

Why didn't they go for Perin? Juve needs to get rid of him now

it's actually 188,1, sweetie

Should be but that's rarely the case nowadays. Look at Handa, he is mute and never says anything to his backline.

Attached: serie dab.webm (400x400, 2.75M)

>exploding everything gk going to Roma
Yeah that would surely turn out well.
user, how hard is it for you to understand Spanish or for a spanish guy to understand Italian? We don't even need to learn it. Stop pretending the problem with Olsen was communication rather than him being pure shit. Especially when the defense was 60 meters farther down the pitch.

>Jj
>De Ligt

Attached: images.jpg (296x170, 7K)

>Russia
>relevant in a footballing sense

It will be a miracle if they get Benatia back

How can Barcelona afford De Jong, De Ligt and Griezmann in the same window? JJ are fucking hacks if they don't land this deal

twitter.com/SkySport/status/1147478941919318018

>Icardi and Nainggolan know they are not in Conte's plans

Where are they going?

>JJ are fucking hacks if they don't land this deal
More news at 11

There's more to it than basic instructions
Also Olsen had poor communication but his fail wasn't just about that, he simply was not good enough. Bad Monchi.

You all went from 100% sure Jj bought De Ligt to 100% sure Jj will bever buy De Ligt.
How about you stay in the 50% and wait to see what happens?

radja to china or retirement

Imagine being this fucking whore and leading your man towards ruining his reputation and his career in a team that loves him and that he loves.
Listening to women's advice, not even once. Don't fall for it my kings, stay away from whores, don't get lured by promises of gaining access to their luscious bodies.

Attached: Wanda-Nara-1.jpg (1200x800, 83K)

twitter.com/sscnapoli/status/1147478416712769537

>Terroni

practice intercourse

lmao

>ah yes, let's replace them with a midget and a fatso
I'm still waiting for proof that Conte (and possibly Marotta) aren't sabouteurs

This season is going to be Inglese's season

Attached: D-ynK-gXUAA4eju.jpg large.jpg (1600x1142, 359K)

is he trying to tank theyr value on purpose for some reason?

>Meret
>Malcuit - Manolas - Koulibaly - Ghoulam
>Callejon - Allan - Fabian - Zielinski
>James - Icardi

Literally who can stop us?

Attached: e55190e9-6800-4b65-b70d-0a860b0e9b74-original.jpg (750x750, 71K)

intrasting.

put them on the market i think. barella and sensi can finely cover ninja. and dzeko + pookaku can do so with icardi

I might be too dumb for this, but what is the point of this statement?

>that picture
turbo yikes

Already do that, thank you and stop being a whiteknight for STD infested sluts

Hnnnggggg

Attached: 19932246_265417400607556_7238277971285377024_n.jpg (1080x810, 70K)

>This afternoon, there was another big development, as Radio Kiss Kiss – who are officially affiliated with Napoli and often run their Press conferences – announced Napoli are Icardi’s first choice if he should leave Inter this summer.

PAPPO CACC E SORD
No but seriously, to buy Icardi he should sell half the team lmao

Gli unici due buoni che abbiamo porco dio

trade with insigne

Her legs are so short she looks like a midget

I can understand rating Icardi but Raja was shit for Inter and will only get worse

With his last season's shitshow and with Marotta's words from some minutes ago his price dropped considerably, Napoli still has to sell Rui and Hysaj, already sold Albiol and might put Insigne to lower the price even further.
How much do you think Icardi is worth right now? With 50-60 millions Marotta will be pleased to sell him

It would be great desu,the deal would benefit both teams.

Values before Marotta
Icardi: 110m
Nainngolan: 40-50m

After Marotta
Icardi: 50-60m if you are lucky
Nainngolan: a gin-lemon and a line of coke

You can't really blame Marotta for Nainggolan being a wreck and Wanda being a whore

alessio is elite. delete this

>Yes Mr. Agnelli
>Everything is going according to plan
*click*

Attached: le cunning football director3.jpg (620x430, 19K)

>user still a free agent due to lack of interest, he's now considering a move to China or to a minor league

>nabule
>a team that can create chance after chance after chance for their forwards to waste no matter how tall or how small
>icardi
>a player that has literally zero presence on the pitch unless he is shooting

75% chance of literally handing nabule the scuddetto

most ghetto shit ive seen an official account post

>not moving to Bangkok to have a cheap full youth team

>minor league
Hello user can you talk to me about that league a bit more?

Attached: not fbi.png (301x399, 143K)

fucking kek

I think it's just Inter being autistic, I don't even know what was their problem with him anymore.

It was taking the armband from Icardi to turn everything to shit, a decision made by or with the approval of Marotta

That decision was made because finally someone said ENOUGH to Wanda's bullshit

>It was taking the armband from Icardi
absolutely nothing wrong with that, who gave it to him any how ?

Is Icardi really gonna go to Juve?

That's like the most asshole thing he can do.

20yo prospect emerged into user's interest but negotiations are only in the beginning phases. 8 years of age difference could both be beneficial or deterring for success of the operation. user insists that developing youth is a cheaper method over getting tried and proven talent.

La Gazzetta dello Sport reminds that user is a free transfer and has last played professionally as of June 2018, and therefore his market value needs to be rebuilt up from the ground.

Attached: horns.webm (608x1080, 1.21M)

you would think they would have seen this as a good opportunity to save money. keep mirante in for this season and use that money for some meme pacy winger or something

My dad is 9 years older than my mom, why is that even an issue?

based bobby english

which was a good decision

that decision costed the team around 50m and almost got them out of CL

name

Sarah McDaniel
instagram.com/krotchy/?hl=en

Fake tits and fake heterochromia

Imagine how much more it would've cost if they kept sucking on Wanda's cock

yeah it was marottas fault
not spallettis for being a shit coach

A lot less: keep him captain, let him play well, get CL before the last 10 minutes of the season and then sell him for his value
Inter were going well before all the captaincy fiasco

Based dutch encyclopedia of e-thots and female quasi-celebs. More reliable than google maps and shazam.

Attached: 1562365925966.jpg (1074x1057, 982K)

instagram.com/louisefollain/?hl=en

Check her out, not really a thot or a full-blown arthoe. Just a qt #FrenchGirl

Attached: 52864053_354339648506286_4479262514095528407_n.jpg (1080x1080, 184K)

Inter went through the usual CRISIS period after getting out of CL, nothing would have been so catastrophic without the bullshit in the locker room. Icardi would have regained confidence dabbing on Wien and Frankfurt (that barely got past a squad forced to field Ranocchia as a starter and half the players in the wrong position), and everything would have been alright. Spalletti went through that bad period with his brother on his deathbed so he has all my sympathy, but It would have been way better to sit down at a table and let everything pass.

>high cheekbones
kino, based, patrician and so forth

>telling the whole world that player x and player y are not needed and can gtfo asap
I'll never understand this, Marotta makes it about clarity but to me it sounds just plain stupid because you know every team will lowball their offers like hell

people forget that the two months before the armband debalce Icardi was playing like liquid shit, if they took that measure it's probably because the situation was unbearable. Sadly we'll never get the full picture

I would've been a little more vague about nainngolan but the Icardi thing is just stating the obvious

>Reports in Brazil claim Inter made an offer to free agent Dani Alves, but he would prefer a return to Barcelona. The 36-year-old right-back is on the market after his contract with Paris Saint-Germain expired and he could make a return to Italy, having played at Juventus in 2016-17.

>According to UOL Esporte, Inter have sent a proposal for a two-year contract and the personal terms are considered satisfactory. However, Dani Alves has his heart set on a return to Barcelona, where he spent eight years up to 2016. His performances at the Copa America have impressed, helping Brazil to reach the Final against Peru.

I wonder who'll buy Icardi now, his price must've dropped considerably

>that decision costed the team around 50m
being a banter club that being run by a high end prostitute and a metro sexual probably costs them more
>got them out of CL
they were going out regardless

>yfw he rides the bench all season to leave on a free

Attached: 1406257101793.jpg (343x343, 20K)

>sign Radja as a 48m signing
>spend a year shitting on him and openly say you don't want him and has to go despite giving you more points than Perisic
>will have to ship him somewhere for basically free
>want to sell Icardi
>instead of renewing his contract for 1.5m a year more and then ship him to Real for 110m, start a giant shitstorm that hits the media of the whole world
>sell him for maybe 60m but now the price will drop even more
Those are two 50m passives btw. And now you know why Inter can't even close Barella or Dzeko, let alone Lukaku.
CRISI INTER HAS ALREADY BEGUN

>to juve

Attached: Marotta.jpg (356x237, 10K)

wouldnt mind ninja back at roma to be desu

Ninja to Brescia

What is this madman's plan

Icardi will never be a passive, even if sold at 50m

>sign Strootman
>sign Nainggolan
>Pau Lopez becomes the next Alisson
>Higuain finds the best place to eat carbonara, amatriciana, gricia and cacio e pepe and finds joy in life once again, scoring 40
>Pastore visists Lourdes and actually becomes a player
>Schick unlocks himself
>Zaniolo fullfils the prophecy
>Raggi says no to the stadium
>Pallotta kills himself to avoid paying the investors
>Roma wins the league
>Bezos, sad about the divorce, starts dumping money in football and picks them
>Totti and De Rossi come back
>Roma vs Liverpool CL final
>Roma wins
>riots in the street, the government is brought to the street and cruxified next to Baldissoni
>Totti, De Rossi and Conti triumvirate assumes power
>Nuovo Romano Impero conquers Italy, then Europe, then the UK where Baldini is skinned alive

Attached: 1533349622481.jpg (1000x861, 482K)

I'm starting to accept the Marotta double agent blackpill

not a literal balance passive, not even if he went for free, but Marotta still killed his value as it is

Icardi killed his value by himself. We can't know for sure, but chances are even with the armband still on he would've played like shit (as he has been doing since december, before he was stripped down) so that his buddy Paratici could swoop in and get him at a lower price anyway.
The only real mistake for me is casting Radja away like this, he's far from a model professional but he's still been good when in shape

Stop stop, my penis get only get so erect

t. samefag

>shit on a player while you're trying to sign a player with the same agent with a shit offer and only the player will to carry you
What a great move

They could have just signed his contract and waited for someone to pay the clause. God knows Florentino is dumb enough to
t. retard

Attached: 1538186706750.png (543x802, 96K)

based

they offered multiple renewals and they kept declining, Wanda is likely in contact with Paratici since last winter

weak alibi samefag you 10/10 use your phone, samefag

Milan are continuing talks for Dejan Lovren, it’s reported, but the offer is €15m and Liverpool want at least €25m.

According to La Gazzetta dello Sport transfer expert Nicolò Schira, the club directors met with agents and intermediaries again on Friday.

It remains a very difficult route, because Liverpool want €25m for the 30-year-old centre-back and the Rossoneri are currently proposing only €15m.

On top of that, his salary is €4.5m net per year, which is far beyond the new salary cap introduced by Milan owners Elliott Management of €2.5m.

Negotiations continue for the Croatia international, but a deal seems improbable.

twitter.com/wandaicardi27/status/1129466360252239873

Icardi to Milan confirmed

WTF, I love Sorrentino now

Attached: Output.webm (800x335, 2.89M)

>icardi cutrone link up

>icardi
>link up
ha!

giampaolo will introduce him into group play

/seriea/ out /calciofiorentino/ in
youtube.com/watch?v=1_bMrTysuJs

For me, its Samp-
I mean, Nice.

Attached: ogc-nice-19-20-kits-14[1].jpg (1600x1600, 164K)

Here's an upvote, good job user

Mario Balotelli is in the headlines again after paying a local bar owner €2,000 cash to drive a moped into the sea.

The incident occurred at Mergellina, on the coast of Naples, and Balo published this video himself on Instagram.

As seen in different clips, he seemed to bet the bar owner €2,000 that he wouldn’t drive the moped off the shore, then handed over the cash and laughed as onlookers gathered to watch and cheer the barman on.

“My moped was only worth €600 anyway,” the man later told reporters.

Probably more concerning, other than the fact the man could’ve been badly hurt, is that someone now has to fish that moped out of the sea or it could damage boats in the dock.

However, Balo posted later in his Instagram Stories footage of the Vespa once it had been fished back out of the sea - and remarkably, still worked.

based balo
I miss him

Balo is the ultimate enlightened footballer

wtf, we got a paranoid here!

He's right you know?

Attached: D-zdbDWWwAAazs-.jpg (1080x648, 43K)

Based

I fucking wish it was real. But he would be right

hello where are the mercatos

fake but still true

what a brainlet ngubu

An half assed Rada coping with depression with coke and hookers every weekend and playing with minimum effort was still our best midfielder this year (sorry Brozo). This is 100% Conte being a self-righteous piece of shit with his head far up his own arse.
I swallowed only half of it. Marotta was sent to Inter so it could become a decent competitor to Juve, but not an actually winning one. Agnelli knows that at this point juvewinslol is endemic, the league is a shitshow and nobody will ever contest his reign anymore (even Qatar buying Roma or Milan wouldn't change shit, PSG is the proof that just buying a shitton of star players doesn't work against a strong opposition) and the league becoming unattractive hurts him because they get the lion's share of TV rights and so on. Inter needs to become a recognizable rival that can also have a bit of success in Europe, maybe even winning a fluke league every once in a while. All these affairs like the Icardi one are just an effect of the un-bantering of the club.

Attached: 1494228813887.jpg (239x211, 12K)

youtube.com/watch?v=JnXlCNAKhGo

PSG doesn't work because 99% of their time is a fucking cakewalk because french mickey mouse league doesn't need any actual effort. Meanwhile Juve routinely struggles even with midtable teams, despite winning in the end.

Best analogy I have for PSG is like when you were a kid and played vidya with your younger brother who is a dumb fuck so you ended up half-assing it and letting him lead, only to end up pissed off and to actually put all your effort into teaching the dipshit a lesson at the very end. Except somehow it doesn't work and you end up losing. Mickey mouse leagues can't do well in europe in modern football, especially plastic squads like PSG that are full of ego and no camaraderie.

A dead player to a dead club.
Seems like a reazonable transfer.

While all of this is true I feel that their real problem. Lies in their business model. A top team that jeopardizes its chances to win a CL (in a year with little competition no less) signing a decrepit 41 y.o. as a goalkeeper will never win anything, at least not in my opinion. Can you imagine the same model at work at Roma? It would be a miracle if Totti didn't actually play.

This is not Godin's announcement video

>his price must've dropped considerably
it ain't really wanda though. just about no big team wants a striker that does nothing around the field, no matter how good

>that does nothing around the field
That's so untrue.

Get fucked faggot

Attached: nicolo%CC%80-scalfi.jpg (1024x576, 38K)

Juventus hope to have Matthijs de Ligt for his medical by Wednesday, as Ajax could accept a spread payment or ask for Moise Kean.
The Bianconeri agreed personal terms with the defender, something Barcelona, Paris Saint-Germain and Manchester United were unable to do.

It puts them in pole position, even if the fee still has to be negotiated with Ajax, as the initial purposefully lowball offer of €55m plus €10m in bonuses was predictably rejected.
According to Tuttosport, they are aiming to have De Ligt in Turin for his medical and to begin pre-season training by Wednesday.
A way of convincing Ajax might be to spread the €75-80m cost of the operation over several financial years.
Another alternative would be to take advantage of Ajax’s well-known interest in teenage Italy striker Kean, who had already been approached several times in recent seasons.
Kean and De Ligt both have Mino Raiola as their agent, so if reports are true that Maurizio Sarri is eager to get the best out of Paulo Dybala, it might make sense to move Kean on.
However, the Corriere dello Sport suggests the two transfers could be kept completely separate, which would give Juve a buy-back clause on Kean.
The Bianconeri already turned down a big bid from Everton for Kean, whose contract is due to expire in June 2020.

>blackie out
>whitie in
Based

This. If you play the whole season at a certain level and intensity it's hard to flip a switch on when CL time comes around. This also goes for juve btw.

>AC Milan announces the agreement with Real Madrid for the definitive acquisition of the registration rights of Theo Hernández. The French left-back joins the Club on a permanent deal, penning a five-year contract until 30 June 2024. AC Milan has filed the contract and in the next 48 hours will complete the international transfer through the FIFA TMS system.

Attached: News-CU-Hernandez-19-20.jpg (676x405, 94K)

fake and not really true, I'd argue he cost us more points with the games he missed

>wasting money on another LB

lel

RiRo is shit. Now he can leave.

>Daniele Bonera has turned down Villarreal’s contract extension offer. He decided to hang up his boots and return to Milan where he will become Marco Giampaolo’s assistant [AS]
He was still playing?

>actually and unironically believing that de Ligt will come
lmao

>21
>physically a beast
>dead
seek help

>He was still playing?
walking

eh, if Inter get their shit together and Qatar buys one of Milan/Roma then serie a becomes a lot more competitive and comfortably becomes 3rd in strength. bundesliga has limited growth potential due to 50+1 as good as the rule is otherwise, even a club that's big AND extremely well run in dortmund can only tug on bayern's coattails. a lot of the other big bundesliga clubs [hamburg, koln, stuttgart] have either become yoyo clubs via bad management or simply not having the resources to juggle multiple competitions, and the smaller clubs that reach success [wolfsburg, kaiserslautern, werder bremen] just become irrelevant entirely after their 15 minutes of fame is up. ligue 1 on the other hand has always been subpar quality wise with psg as an outlier. so yeah in sum serie a has decent growth potential and the reign of the evil empire™ of juve will end eventually. the icardi situation is just a lot of things falling into place at the same time, a lot of juve fans don't want him.

New thread?

>a dead club.
they're unironicaly in the right direction, with most of the squad being under 25 and with very much potential.

>This is 100% Conte being a self-righteous piece of shit with his head far up his own arse.
Shut the fuck up dude, Radja is a fat hothead drunkard who has a history of being permainjured, imagine building your team around that. The sooner him and Icardi are gone, the better.

>you don't need much fluency to say porco dio porca madonna vieni qua vai di là

Attached: 1559790497751.png (1120x977, 67K)

NEW
NEW
NEW

New thread