/cric/

Everything's fine lads.
Nothing's happened.

No cricket on.

Attached: 20170301_210803.jpg (341x297, 92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vq5NvJvr55Q&list=PLO4OqQ4P78h3vnEfBhJPCkflzZ19amJ4d
youtube.com/watch?v=gJz2Tgt3jvs
youtube.com/watch?v=G5M0AmhjQZo
twitter.com/Straffo/status/1146189532737314816
dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/754063/purple-aki-manchester-town-centre-bicep-Akinwale-Arobieke-liverpool
i.stuff.co.nz/sport/tennis/114010404/bernard-tomic-fined-84000-after-losing-firstround-match-at-wimbledon
slowcookercentral.com/recipe/chutney-chops/
youtu.be/l800XRikbhE?t=297
youtube.com/watch?v=s__zZKRwvgY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

1st for /hoc/

Wonder if Martin has stump fucked her?

cricket bat handle.

Shitspouter (c)
Lawncunt (w)

based

why can’t we skip to the semi finals directly

fuck that I'm not a stumpmonkey, I'm an ace fielder m8

>West Indies have become some of the most successful franchises in world cricket thanks to their commitment to developing their players and the ongoing presence of some of the best cricketers in the country. However, the team recently announced the signing of Phil Simmons, a man who had little time for them at times. Simmons was never known for his on-field management skills but, with his connections and personal connections, he had little reason to fear West Indies management. On one game, in 2012, the West Indies had to wait nearly five hours to announce that all players with less than one game remaining were to be released after Simmons refused to play a player who had played one Test match in the country. It wasn't until last October, that he was let go due to his role in facilitating the release of several injured players and the team's performance. Now however, after five years of having him as their head coach, they are going to be hoping he can guide his team in the World Cup.
YIKES
I
K
E
S

cricket is cool and all, but where's the hockey?

right here mate
*farts in your face*

so true
This WC has been dragging for too long. We should be in the knockouts by now. Just want it to end already.

Lads we need to make /cric/ threads beyond a general to make our presence felt on spee. We have a world cup going on, we can’t just let it fly under the radar. Whenever you do make a /cric/ related thread that’s not related to the general link it here so we can bump it and it be at the top of the catalog. Come on lads, don’t be poothetic

Attached: FB6E9985-FBE2-4D54-8C74-C6740C3C2138.jpg (750x1054, 419K)

youtube.com/watch?v=vq5NvJvr55Q&list=PLO4OqQ4P78h3vnEfBhJPCkflzZ19amJ4d

What should we talk about today?

Down at the hockey turf mate

loving the coin-toss world cup 2019 honestly lads

cricket?

sebbo?

Cricket is the single greatest bat-and-ball sport ever conceived. This is the sport in which the game-changers appear and disappear, changing as quickly and spectacularly as the batsmen did against batsmen. To see it in its full glory is a wonderful revelation.

But even as I watch you swing, watching you play on, I also know that I am not watching it. I am watching it through a filter, that of the fan. When you play cricket, you are talking to the fans, hearing their stories in the same way you listen in to the commentary. I am watching you not for cricket; I am watching you play a game, for the players and coaches, but also for the fans. Your story is theirs.

The best thing about watching cricket is that you can tell a cricket story: I watched a replay when one, like the rest, I never heard the last of. I am reading the press release I saw about David Beckham taking five. On the morning it was announced, I sat on Twitter wondering in my sleep about the story of Steve Waugh breaking a world record for successive hundreds, while also wondering whether the news broke while I was still asleep. There was some excitement and some anxiety, of course: how the team would move around the world in three days without having practised for three days; all I know is that the excitement dissipated as they took off for India and that all the rest is going to come later, as I have written before. That can mean that you'll be watching a cricket match when it won't be for a week: the players will be playing cricket until Monday at the earliest. The excitement disappears if everything goes wrong. The only way to see a world-class player play the kind of game he does is to get there before he's in it, by watching his mind. It is all or nothing: they have to win before the other side can.

The best thing about watching cricket is that you can tell a cricket story: I watched a replay when one, like the rest, I never heard the last of. I am reading the press release I saw about David Beckham taking five. On the morning it was announced, I sat on Twitter wondering in my sleep about the story of Steve Waugh breaking a world record for successive hundreds, while also wondering whether the news broke while I was still asleep. There was some excitement and some anxiety, of course: how the team would move around the world in three days without having practised for three days; all I know is that the excitement dissipated as they took off for India and that all the rest is going to come later, as I have written before. That can mean that you'll be watching a cricket match when it won't be for a week: the players will be playing cricket until Monday at the earliest. The excitement disappears if everything goes wrong. The only way to see a world-class player play the kind of game he does is to get there before he's in it, by watching his mind. It is all or nothing: they have to win before the other side can.

It's also worth considering when watching a cricket match. When I was a teenager, the great Richard Hadlee had a special technique for explaining the statistics of batting and bowling to our nation, a technique that worked. A year into the game, England's leading spinners would explain to me how their batsmen had not hit enough overs to qualify for the knockouts. "One ball, three balls, four balls," he would explain. "If it takes four balls to get out of the crease, you need to get back. You might take five balls to do this."

These ideas can work in cricket, too. Take a glance at the numbers. In the 2014 World Cup, India lost to South Africa three times: once by 118 runs, once by 102 runs and one game over by 116, all in seven innings. In an ideal world, cricket is an all-consuming physical and mental act, but in recent times the numbers are so skewed that the average world-class player's ability isn't really tested in any great measure. The Australian Ashes were an interesting test because England were the superior fielders. Australia won the toss and started to throw at the boundary, as though trying to play catch the ball away for fear it might tip over. The spinners needed to be patient, hoping they could find the right ball for Sri Lanka to swing back into the crease. The Australian spinners needed to be in the right spot when England batsmen had the pace needed to turn the ball, and yet Sri Lanka had such a big gap through the pitch and the length of the field that the Australian spinners, as they'd been taught from their time in England or the South African Test tour, would have been better off throwing off the pace for the middle overs. And yet the spinners ended up throwing them away.

When they started playing Test cricket in Sri Lanka during the last decade-plus of British rule, the spinners were a valuable asset, if not a crucial one—one that could be adapted to suit different forms. Now it's less easy than it was then to keep players in one style and not the other, and in recent years has become a little less attractive.

pub

In India, though, that is changing. For several years now India has had two spinners in particular—the fast bowlers Rahul Dravid and Virat Kohli—to be relied upon heavily for spin. Kohli came to the West Indies in 2009, but the former Mumbai and Delhi allrounder was often left off the Test team, in part because of his poor domestic form—in the middle order he has just 11 wickets in 12 games for Gujarat to his name—and often the pitch was not conducive to spinner-style performances. Kohli has since emerged as one of the most important spinners in Indian team cricket this season, and has taken a backseat to Dravid and Yuvraj Singh in the top order. The Indian skipper's presence on the field may well help bring stability, but that doesn't mean the spinners simply stop performing the same ways.

"Spinner-style play is always important. It doesn't mean that you can't play spin bowling at all, but if you're going to use this style it would be nice that your bowling is more consistent, your offspin is better to your offspin. You might be thinking "oh good heavens, spin bowling is so boring. Why am I still doing it?" If you're new to bowling that you're playing spin bowling and you're a fan of the style you might be tempted to start playing spin bowling and see how it goes and why you want it so badly.

The problem though, is, I think, you have to know what you are getting into if you want to play this sort of style. I think that the style that I've played is pretty good - you should be able to hold onto those high scores you got and play your more aggressive form of ball. I've also got really good bowlers who aren't good spin bowlers that I try and develop over here in Bangalore. It's just about finding something you like and really, really enjoying it and having fun.

"Once you get to understand what you are doing you can then begin to experiment and see if you can get some more of it. You will never understand something so much as what the players are doing so try and play your best spin bowling and don't try and learn too many tricks.

"You have to be quick at your wicket or you are in trouble. If you get the bat on the line you have got the ball."

Dewey, who is keen to continue his career, said: "The only thing I can do is hope that I am not the only one to do this."

have sex

dilate

And relax

liking this new yank's content

Awful thread

ok i keep seeing that Pakistan lose immediately if Bangladesh wins the toss and elects to bat...but what if Pakistan miraculously bowls them out in ten or fifteen overs. If it only takes six or so overs to equals Bangladesh's total wouldn't that mean a really high run RATE for Pakistan?

Nobody seems to be considering this and I'm not really sure how this NRR works. Honestly the tiebreaker should be H2H, its retarded we even have a chance at the semi's.

I am an Australian cricket fan. But I am also a cricket fan in general. And as a cricket fan, I am concerned with the decline of cricket in England (thanks Sky). That's why the Australian cricket fan in me wants Australia to win, but the cricket fan acknowledges that this would make the sport pretty much Australiawinslol, and for me England winning is a good outcome. Would also increase domestic interest for the ashes if England wins.

Saucy-Woo-Gee-Pee-Woo: The best part - I think NZ actually won a match against Australia because Australia didn't run them out like they need to, and they beat them in that match on the last day of the World Cup in Australia. Australia played a really shitty match in the last match and this tournament, where they weren't getting as much practice against South Africa and Australia. So maybe they might actually take another hit if Zimbabwe is good like they looked before.

Ragnar-Djor: Oh I am not going to name players who are injured because I didn't know any of them were injured until I came here. The fact that this is just a guess I feel like the whole thing is completely insane and it won't ever happen. I am just going to be a neutral and assume the team is good.

Ragnar-Djor: I know this is my "first impression" of Zimbabwe before I get here but I can't help but think that the World Cup is just going to be one giant show for those "sport" fans because it seems a little harsh on them. You know when you hear "world's great teams are the ones that play small and spread out"? I just feel that Zimbabwe is trying to be a little more refined compared to some other teams in this tournament. This tournament will certainly help that. They will be more focused on getting their players ready and preparing them for the World Cup which is when they will do a few very difficult matches.

Sebastian: I think it is great to see that Zimbabwe have finally taken the cue from their opponents and are playing like they are winning. For a long time if you did not beat your opponent you were considered a bad team when looking at how bad your players were. But now, as you have seen, no one takes it personally in Zimbabwe these days.

Can someone fill me in please on the hoc cric thing? Why did we get BTFO? I'm worries

Attached: 14768874737278215.jpg (983x752, 98K)

Have you read Ian Healy? He is one of my favourite journalists and writers in the world. I have read various pieces published by him over the years, but this is by far the best article out there. When I look at Healy's article for the Wall Street Journal I see that it is a solid argument, but in an article like this it's difficult to see what would have happened in a hypothetical match where Australia beats England and India to win the World Cup, since Australia would have lost, not won. I'm not quite sure what else there is. But anyway, I am giving this article as a recommendation to anyone interested in studying Australian cricket; it really is great stuff, and it has a fantastic analysis.

It's an easy piece to analyse, but what follows is just about what any sensible person would do in similar circumstances. Just try to get yourself out of the way and focus on what you like. This should be easy enough. But it's not.

/bundes/ got boring so we started bullying /hoc/ in 2017 and it never stopped

lads curry memes broke my generator

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-07-04 at 12.45.42 AM.png (579x241, 27K)

Love the West Indies
Love the coloureds
Love African-inspired cuisine and music
Love voodoo
Love 6'7 fast bowlers
Love the diverse and vibrant nature of West Indian public life and the professional onus placed on a successful and fulfilling cricketing career within West Indian society

So basically you love the BBC

thats not how net run rate works
they need 300+ runs to offset other losses

quite fancy myself as a handy batsman lads

>Love African-inspired cuisine
youtube.com/watch?v=gJz2Tgt3jvs

add hate sebbo at the end and you'll literally have me

>I won't post a picture of my law degree because you'll dox me
>even though you already know what I look like
>even though you already know my first name
>even though you already know the city I live in
>even though you already know what college I allegedly studied at

not buying it lads

>honestly believing you know any of those things

This has to be the most boring thread on /cric/ in ages. Who hype here for /Elden Ring/?

Feels comfy knowing we are safe and snug into the semi final and can watch the rest of the group games and shit post.

Although they all mean nothing , so that's kinda uncomfy. Maybe we can trick pakis into thinking they have a chance?

Attached: 6764534236.jpg (1050x1051, 100K)

how many times do you reckn sebbo's failed at committing suicide?

kiwis have lost their smiles.
and when that happens, the light fades in /cric/

Don't forget his phone number, which he militantly cleans from the archives and asks mods for bans to anyone who posts it.

Asian gf.

Attached: 1562091030256.jpg (920x1187, 71K)

Morning /cric/

Attached: 1561665558959.png (1080x1080, 1.29M)

gimmie dat yellow thiccness

former ______

>Nothing's happened
for the next 5 days

ly chuck's

how many will le universe king make today?

just remembered how annoyed I was when the afghans choked the last match
luckily it didn't matter but still. you shouldn't lose from there

Cook
Jayasuriya
Ponting
Lara
Pietersen
Chanderpaul
Sangakarra (w)
Warne
Amir
Steyn
Asif

#NAILEDIT
#ELITE

kyrgios vs nadal today lads

>afghan
>is an afghan
>plays for afghanistan

/rug/ on the ropes

Sauce on this semen demon?

What would entice a sino girl to do this if they love only white men

Attached: CHINKBTFO.png (1098x771, 1.05M)

The 2nd Ireland/Zimbabwe ODI is in 30 mins lads.

youtube.com/watch?v=G5M0AmhjQZo

Attached: biu9.jpg (960x768, 66K)

keep posting and you will lose your teeth as well as I bash your face in, CUNT. SHUT THE FUCK UP

quite a lot to decompress in that post.

why are antipodeans so rabidly gayyy

if >we win this match can >we still qualify for the semis?

It's a scientific fact that gay men are more intelligent and have larger penises

boring

If you do make it, what are the chances of you even seeing the game and not being in jail again?

100% b

>

might not bother watching this game

>it's a Sarah Millican episode of Countdown

The haka is so gay lol

>muh jeeb
the fuck is a jeeb?

26 degrees today with a light wind, probably the best possible weather for a nice game of cricket. Loomposting now a distant memory

>GAYLEL

From very early on Bangladesh was a very shit team. We couldn't win against anybody. We would get absolutely hammered against even West Indies, Zimbabwe.
Against Neil Johnson, Andy Flower, Grant Flower, Heath Streak, we would stand no chance to even play competitively. Things were very grim.

Then Robert Mugabe fucked up the Zimbabwean Cricket forever. And we would only play against a vastly inferior Zimbabwe team and get some win on the boards.

Those matches against Zimbabwe is the reason behind why we're a number 7 team in the ranking today and not number 10. Thank you based Mugabe.

Attached: quote-cricket-civilizes-people-and-creates-good-gentlemen-i-want-everyone-to-play-cricket-robert-mug (850x400, 74K)

hmm

Attached: 65872561_2311179289192629_1864331873107312640_o.jpg (1400x1750, 278K)

anything over 150 and its ogre for us

Meme Gayle out. Why am I watching this dead rubber match anyway? What the fuck am I doing with my life?

Attached: 1445810990307.jpg (804x802, 85K)

tired of the virgins itt complaining about this match
have sex instead then

Reckon Afghanistan will pull out a win here.

got a rash near my balls lads

how old is nabi? i get the impression he'd be an alright captain

That's no good, mate.

For me it is, without a doubt, Afghanistan

Gayle? Why not Homosexuale

just a bit of jock itch m8 give it a sniff

that catch attempt gets a yikes from me

Any yikers here?

this thread takes the trophy for the worst thread of the tournament

>aus v eng
>aus v nz
>eng v nz

fuck i look cute today
i dont deserve this, i'm just a NEET

never give me a (you) again

Business idea - a tablet that stops my bum bleeding when I poo

Haemorrhoids, lad?

dreamt for hours i was making out with an indian girl last night
no sex just kisses, sex is grim

I’ve got a hot take brewing:
Rashid Kahn is shit

gay

Takes a few weeks for the body to sort itself out. I know that feel. Feels like your arse is leaking warm poop after you walk out of the dunny

Boozing and loads of rubbish food for me but I fear the lumps of which you speak are on the horizon

only deano rates rashid khan, he's just a poor man's mushtaq ahmed

what the FUCK are you people eating
i've only bled out my arse once and that's because I was up all night taking stimulants

glass, metal filings, sand, used army men

Ever tried to OD?

in what sense 'used'

lads kajaki- the true story on bbc iplayer is literally war kino
best film i've seen all year, fantastic script also

inserted into holes

*maidens u*
nothing personnel

if mushtaq ahmed was around in the T2O era he would be literally unplayable

don't have a stream up yet; how are afghanistan bowling? do we think they might get a win today?

Off to watch stranger things 3 cya layer dorks

Calling overs in which no runs are scored 'maidens' is sexist.

thanks yify! A10 V10.

apparently
>Originally a cricketing term and only later applied to maidens meaning young women.
which seems like bollocks to me but who am i to argue with google

trailer looks alright m8
might watch it instead of this match

Took a lot to say that in a place like this, brave x

did you know cricket was the name of a sport before it ever referred to insects?

its literally kino

Attached: p1AWYto.jpg (3840x2160, 589K)

cricket (the insect) of course so called because their rubbing of their legs together was reminiscent of australian batsmen (and definitely not bowlers) tampering with balls

This is now a comfy half life thread

Attached: 20171001165432_1.jpg (1024x768, 263K)

33/1 odds that they make the semis, worth a cheeky punt?

Attached: 1992meinbhi.png (580x102, 10K)

How are they still pushing this shite

nowhere near good enough odds considering how unlikely it is

I think you mean saqlain mushtaq.

fuck off gulbadin how has this guy not been lynched yet

UGGGGHHHHH

Attached: 2019-05-06 15_06_31.jpg (738x688, 58K)

I thought that. Most places won't take bets on it at all.

a lot to process here

>calls himself hope
>has no hope of making the finals
grim

just figured out how pakistan can still qualify lads
they need to win the toss and choose to bat
then they have to WALLOP WALLOP WALLOP everything and get like 450
then after that, they have to bowl the fuck out of bangladesh and restrict them to like 100
if bangladesh bat first then it's fucked

if we lose against windies im gonna freak

>we
ahh yes, the prestigious netherlands cricket team

GRAB SOME WICKETS RASHID

have sex, virgin incel shutin NEET freakazoid

Why is there even a third stranger things season? S1 was kino. S2 was just unnecessary.

>creat more dot balls
oh wow... how illuminating

no i don't

No wonder bookmakers make so much money if people are taking that shite.
True odds are in the hundreds.

Betting is an actual epidemic in this country, I'd say at least 90% of people I know who watch sports do at least a bet a day. It's all because it's all on their phones

It's the same here mate. I actually do my homework and make a tidy profit each year, but 98% of gamblers are mugs.

Was there a cricket game on last night? I didn't even realize

>at least 90% of people I know who watch sports do at least a bet a day
that's bonkers, i think i only know of my boss who still bets regularly
my bezzie mate managed to spunk away all his student loan/grant thing on footy accumulators in his first year; he was living off super noodles for three months because he had no money and was scared to tell his parents lmao

I don't know anyone who actually bets on sports other than the Brownlow.

we truly are one of the most wonderful stories in cricket in the last 50 years..

This is the worst cricket thread in a while

Yeah it's one thing betting on big games or in a sport or team you take a real interest in, but when you get people constantly betting on the mexican 2nd league or whatever just because it shows up on the app you know something is wrong

You obviously work white collar.

Pure addiction.

why don't afghanistan just take some wickets? it's like they don't want to win

have sex

dilate

>why can’t we skip to the semi finals directly
Because the Indian Cricket Council need $$$

hello friends and brown people

Attached: 1553845020732.jpg (501x501, 41K)

holy fuckin cringe did reddit teach you to say that
have fucking SEX kid

A lot to unpack here

get FUCKED

GONE

that's not saying much at all, retard
cricket SUCKS hahahahahahaha
eat shit and die ya faggots
/hoc/ rules
*dabs*

anything above 220 is not getting chased by >us

pray 4 afghanistan

not a fan of this hetmyer guy

Aha Dhoni threw the game on purpose guyz...not like he’s garbage nowadays...

Attached: 7E2F0952-982D-4521-BC2C-FF31E1616AA8.jpg (612x456, 22K)

Not a fan of you shitting up the thread constantly mate.

back from the pub

Best thread in a while

says the pookistani-american
you are a literal mutt, an abomination, an extinguished light
piss of

Hard to argue with this.

I can and will argue with anybody about anything

theres Hope for the west indies here lads

fuck this hetmyer is 2 good

you can't be wearing meme floppy hats and not have the skills to back it up

No you won't.

based straffLORD and his eilte work ethic
twitter.com/Straffo/status/1146189532737314816

gayest thread in a while and i browse EVERY /cric/ thread

1 week deep into quitting watching porn lads
hasnt been too bad

we need a wicket here

Adam Taylor *1
Daniel *2
The Kiwi U-19 player *3
Me (c)
Redditlad *4
Alchy locks*5
Prossielad (w) *6
Mrff *7
Rajibul *8
Dutch Afgan *9
Straffo *10

*1- beaming with confidence as a right handed opening bat
*2- an ode to his god haseeb hameed, also provides us with an extremely brainful duel right handed opening bat combo
*3- the only one who can actually play cricket, best player at number 3
*4 redditlad, has consumed so much david lynch media he is literally psychologically unstoppable. my prime choice as a dogged lower middle order bat
*5. will always be drunk or hungover so have to hide him away somewhere. number 6 is his best spot
*6. great hands. has twisted many nipples at the brothel
*7. younghstah beauty. bowls at 110 clicks but also knows how to hold a bat
*8. an elite left arm spinning all-rounder in the mould of shakib, bro
9. bowling. literally all afghans are good for
10. bowls an extremely heavy ball

tucking in to some frosty jacks rn

why is this thread not getting bumped?

just how things work in /cric/

Haloooo (i’m not girl)

just tell me why

mods don't like /cric/

bunch of clowns

Everyone is posting with sage.

He mad ;)

why don't afghanistan just catch the ball?

hahahhahahahahah
hahahahahahahahahah
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaahaha
hahahahahahahaha
hahahahahahaha

I suggest we move our cricket discussion to /hoc/ since their thread isnt saged

It's really cold and their hands are numb.

good post
racism outside of b is not allowed

Good idea. I'm right behind you.

not buying that
i was walking through horsforth (next door to headingley) this morning and it was lovely

Shoot the boer, kill the farmer

based dawlat

always rated this lad since he first started playing

GOTTEM

warning to our bong posters purple aki is back

dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/754063/purple-aki-manchester-town-centre-bicep-Akinwale-Arobieke-liverpool

Attached: aki.jpg (620x413, 57K)

12th man - the deano casual who likes to show off his /brit/ memes here, bowls exactly duanne oliver except 50 kilometres slower, fills in for rajibul if the wicket is green

as if anyone needed any more reason to stay away from lancashire

bros i think the final is gonna be on at the same time as the wimbledon final

Hope-Pooran Show

good job tennis is absolutely terrible then

tennis btfo by based cricket

Will Pooran?

300 on the cards

i will acknowledge your quads m8

any thoughts

>afghan fielding
>literally

not as pissed as i first thought i was

Windies are hopeless

big blow for the west indies

reckon they are losing hope here

TERRORISTS WIN

Windies in dire need of an innings Holder

just remembered that tea i left brewing 20 minutes ago
gonna be a strongy i'm thinking

loving the lack of pakies in this thread, except for this one indian cunt

usually i just turn the kettle on and pour some hot water on the tea bag

weak tea isnt worth drinking

may as well drink water

Yeah mate thinking we are probably alone in this galaxy and the next galaxy over is 2 million light years away

explain ufos then

if nicholas pooran was a plumber he'd be nicholas looman

intergalactic brain bombers dabbing on us from magical meme disks

Either we are completely alone, or not. Both thoughts are equally terrifying.

is there a finer city in the world than leeds? i think not

Wagwan rudebwoy

i wonder if i can find a gf in the other galaxy

wrong execution of meme, deano. needs to involve a noun separate from the person

I think the chances of life are high elsewhere but it's a lot more sparse than a lot of people claim.

And I don't find it terrifying, I think that life is what matters in the universe. And for all those stars and planets out there, everything that really matters is right here on this small planet.

>i think not
your flag already tells us that

Go to the Samsung store and ask for their flagship phone and download tinder

Tauranga

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-07-04 at 22.20.44.png (1920x1080, 1.47M)

For me its mount mahogany

What the fuck is Bernard Tomics problem?

What did he do this time?

bit harsh to be fining players just for being shit imo

i.stuff.co.nz/sport/tennis/114010404/bernard-tomic-fined-84000-after-losing-firstround-match-at-wimbledon

lol that plane

where the fuck is everybody???

just at home m8

Is 'not meeting required professional standards' code for matchfixing, without acknowledging it and undermining the sport?

we're in the other thread

Bit knackered today

I'm in New Zealand

which one?

comfy
go to bed
grim

Yeah I think players kinda need to go there at least with the intention of winning games. Seems he's just there to collect a cheque. 84k is a lot of money for not even winning a game. I could have done that

No, it means tanking. Players do it all the time.

pretty brutal m8
i should've found one with subtitles though because i couldn't understand half the mumbling, especially from the welsh lads

Is tanking materially different from matchfixing?

>watched the trailer
>couldn't understand a single word
hmmmmm

I feel like matchfixing has gambling implications and tanking in tennis is just kinda giving up and wanting it over asap.

THWACK

so when i was still playing cricket when i was 12 or 13 or whatever, how fast would those lads have been bowling?

Ian Smith BTFO

80-90 kmph i guess

Ian Smith is the ultimate cazzie filter. He seems to make plebs mad without even trying

making this tomorrow lads
slowcookercentral.com/recipe/chutney-chops/
thoughts?

thoughts on black midi- schlagenheim lads

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-07-04 at 22.45.21.png (1920x1080, 2.41M)

>Directions
>Place lamb chops in your slow cooker.
>Combine all other ingredients and pour over the chops.
>Cook on LOW for 6 hours
Nice recipe lad

Really looking forward to the toss for the paki v Banglakek game.

Hope pakis lose it and are forced to bowl. The seeth would be amazing from the pakis. I mean, Bangladesh might just want to bat first because it seems to he the best thing this tournament but I'm sure the pakis will find some way to make it about them and that there was some conspiracy.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE LMAO REEEEEEEEEEEE WE WERE GOING TO GET 100080 RUNS FOR SURE AND BOWL YOU OUT FOR 12 THE ICC ARE CORRUPT ITS NOT FAIR REEEEEEE

Hehhehe

Attached: 1553096029532.png (888x894, 520K)

Meat is bad for your health and the environment

#1992MeinBhi

Tastes really nice though.

Need to Photoshop Shakib into a New Zealand uniform like the pakis did with Kane and a paki uniform

>afghan fielding

I appreciate the position but I'm actually a genuine #11 and I bowl "Right arm effort balls" meaning they're like 90k tops.

I'm probably a better leg spinner than pacer but bowling is the only exercise I get and leg spin is for fat cunts.

For batting, I consciously only have two modes: block everything and swing madly at everything. In one season my strike rate for 2 dayers was 15 and for 1 dayers was 130, admittedly from only two innings in each

Rashit Latif was literally crying corrupt ICC yesterday lol no kidding

Haha where can I see that indiabro

please remember to #visitleeds when you come to england lads
we have some good shopping arcades and a fabulous multi-storey car park

Anyone following the Ireland game?

youtu.be/l800XRikbhE?t=297

Link?

Added to my bucket list

AS HE CAME INTO THE WINDOW
IT WAS THE SOUND OF A CRESCENDO
HE CAME INTO YOUR GENERAL
HE LEFT THE SHIT STAINS ON THE CARPET
SO YOU RAN UNDER THE /HOC/ THREAD
WE COULD SEE YOU WERE UNABLE
/CRIC/ ARE YOU OK
SO, /CRIC/ ARE YOU OK
ARE YOU OK, /CRIC/
/CRIC/ ARE YOU OK
SO, /CRIC/ ARE YOU OK
ARE YOU OK, /CRIC/
/CRIC/ ARE YOU OK
SO, /CRIC/ ARE YOU OK
ARE YOU OK, /CRIC/
(/CRIC/ ARE YOU OK)
(WILL YOU TELL US YOU'RE OK, /CRIC/)
HE LEFT THE SIGNS IN THE THREAD
(THAT HE STRUCK YOU, A CRESCENDO, /CRIC/)
(HE CAME INTO YOUR CUNT)
(HE LEFT THE CUM STAINS ON THE CARPET)
(THEN YOU RAN INTO THE JANNY)
(YOU WERE AUTOSAGED)
(IT WAS YOUR DOOM)
/CRIC/ ARE YOU OK
SO, /CRIC/ ARE YOU OK
ARE YOU OK, /CRIC/
/CRIC/ ARE YOU OK
ARE YOU OK
/CRIC/ ARE YOU OK
/CRIC/ ARE YOU OK
SO, /CRIC/ ARE YOU OK
ARE YOU OK, /CRIC/
YOU'VE BEEN HIT BY
YOU'VE BEEN HIT BY-
A SMOOTH SHITPOSTER

Attached: ARE YOU OK.jpg (774x850, 197K)

Reported

the west indies will be hoping to reach 300 here

Heh

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-07-04 at 23.02.57.png (1920x1080, 2.39M)

is this prossielad?

lol shoaib akhtar is also accusing nz, eng
youtube.com/watch?v=s__zZKRwvgY

inb4 297 all out

I'm not even watching this game lol.

>Lamey Arsestones

Attached: 5465.png (305x375, 177K)

REMEMBER THE NAME

state of that fielding lmao

GULBADIN NAIB

Attached: just fuck my captaincy up.png (814x700, 1.03M)

i never noticed that the floodlights were in the shape of roses before
pretty cool

Attached: 1560578022981.jpg (1024x576, 77K)

are the amerisharts rioting yet?

Afghan lad, how did you react when the Afghan captain threw the game against Pakistan

lmao their captain is shit

fuck this sport
im officially done with it

Hoping that includes the threads too.

These slippers are peak comfy

Attached: Monster slippers.jpg (3228x2534, 1001K)

I cried
and now I'm crying again
this is my final post, fuck this sport, it only brings me pain and suffering, maybe I'll post here for the t20 world cup next year but I'll probably be dead by then
PLEASE smash england and australia lad, rooting for you to win this cup
Thanks for the cheese. Catch ya's later

why isn't the Goblin playing?

Cheers good luck m8

>But the hosts have been dealt a major blow with star wicketkeeper-batter Sarah Taylor out of the match with a minor ankle injury, replaced in the XI by Danni Wyatt.

Attached: Capture-danielle wyatt.jpg (614x481, 30K)

The current run rate is woefully inadequate. Afghanistan will have to improve it substantially if they're to be any chance of winning this match.

bit goin on here

Afghanistan will probably want to move on from nearly winning games to actually winning them

So, after six weeks, the four teams that had a 91% chance of being the top four teams 3 weeks ago are, indeed, the top four teams. Wow.

My favourite part of this world cup has been the mental gymnastics from seething indians trying to pretend this format isn't moronic.

why is pyjama cricket such a meme?

lmaoing at the seething brainlets who support a pool system and not the based round robin format of the CWC

I just miss the random countries you don't typically associate with cricket.

Post your TOP 5 games played on Steam

Attached: 6FA52048-831E-4EAC-A14D-B978DEC83A68.jpg (640x993, 345K)

I'll admit that's the biggest thing wrong with this format

cricket idea: round robin format with a minimum 20 nations

ohhhhh /cric/ is short for cricket now i get it

Attached: 3448e6323c5c18686f98a8c7a00ed54b.png (453x455, 172K)

ohhhhh so /hoc/ is short for hocket!

Attached: Capture-STEAM 5.jpg (505x471, 47K)

>no m&b warband minimum 5,000 hours

im at work but it would be TF2, terraria, dark souls 1, binding of isaac and probably GTA:SA

>GTA:SA
this might just be the post

Did you finish dead cells? I went as far as the palace

I just play Company of Heroes nonstop, yes I'm autistic, I've been playing the same maps in skirmish mode against the ai for a decade. I just can't let go of it, I can thrash the ai on expert now which isn't an easy thing.

i played it to 100% twice as well as once on the PS2. know it like the back of my hand (console version is way harder because some of the challenges were badly overtuned)

Don't have Steam.

Who /hollowknight/ here? Made by two AUS chads and a music composer

haven't actually played the final release, just early access. Last boss of that was Hand of The King so I dunno

Dead bread

Attached: Screenshot_20190704-224902_Tinder.jpg (1080x2220, 780K)

Americans have woken up and they're giving out easy (You)'s if you call into question the quality and significance of their country

Poor girl

Reckon afghans will win this

Attached: main_p7978376_b_v9_aa.jpg (345x517, 30K)

Watching moana

based afghan zoomer half century

for me? it's a fascinating (relative to boreDI baseline) game of cricket

Attached: Capture-worm 4-7-19.jpg (903x432, 31K)

Statistically speaking, one of the afhgani players is a terrorist.

I'm looking forward to watching an afghan victory chasing 300+

bit racist lad

He said statistically though

Stats can't be racist.

Nationalism isn't a race desu

same age

>dropped
yep windies will lose against memeghanistan

Attached: Capture_2019-07-04_21-23-37.jpg (759x759, 42K)

Hello all, I just cant believe what I see! What going on with West Indies? Me bet a man at a bar here in Georgetown, Guyana, 2 Case Banks beer that West Indies win and now look at this. Me cant believe it! This is real trouble!

This windies team just makes me sad

>rahshat shit

>thread being this dead
Going to blow a fuse next time someone calls me a cazzie.

kyrgios about to dab on nadal

Will Afghanistan bottle it?