LGTSS

LGTSS

>ameriwhoppers

Attached: Screenshot_20190703-133536_Twitter.jpg (1079x1558, 1015K)

Who would even go to this shit

>€22

Based France gouging the yanks

>implying that isn't just what it actually costs in Yurope

22 CENTS??

lmao 22€

gotta milk the fatty dry

Splain the significance of 22 euro to this buger

Attached: 801036CF-8B1A-48E0-A9F2-5DFAF5B8DE3B.jpg (550x419, 25K)

Whats funny is a ton of gimmicky farm to table/hipster restaurants and food trucks unironically charge this much for food in the US and people line up around the block for it

Can confirm people ar work pay 22 dollars for 3 lobster tacos

restaurateurs are merciless predators once they smell a tourist it's over for them and their wallet

>muh free healthcare
>healthcare
>free
>22 euro burger
Sounds legit

It's a rip off

Its wild, ive been around foodservice too and theyre using the same premade sysco foodservice products huge chains use and just mark it up insanely high

It's only fair considering we wouldn't have this day at all if it weren't for Frenchies

>22€
Well played france

>€22

top kek

fren

Attached: 1559488466420.gif (220x220, 17K)

It was France who won America their freedom so it's quite fitting.

i would loudly order two dozen of the victory burger, gather the five fattest Americans in Lyon, and proceed in convoy on our mobility scooters (courtesy of the consulate with security deposit) to Place Bellecour where we will loudly and obnoxiously feast and pinkie-sip tea.

>24 burgers between 6 Americans
What will you eat once you get there?

A mcd burger costs like 3 euros

Your girl out

freedom fries

Thanks, because its not uncommon to see a 25$ burger at a trendy spot or resort.

Only 22€ for THE BURGER OF VICTORY?!
Fuck yeah, i'll take 5

22 € for a burger is the ripoff price for idiots

I was in Paris abput 15 years ago and a burger was 15 euro in a fancy restaurant. It's similarly priced here at some places. You get fries and side salad included though, usually

More like 3rd of July burger.

Are burgers not widespread in Europe?

Look at that guys fucking face.

>22 Euros for a burger

what the fuck

I can get 11 burgers here for that price

Are you for real? The krauts invented the burger.

11 frozen burgers from a fast food place that are 25% meat are not the same as a 11 restaurant burgers which are usually 100% steak mince, bound with egg.

You can get the shittiest overpriced hipster burger here for €12.50 at restaurants.

Americans I believe

>22 euros
fucking hell the french doesn't hold back

cope more, Muhammed

imagine overpaying for food and thinking youre paying for quality

No tip for you

>22 euros
The eternal french strike again i see

they charge an arm and a heart valve for a burger regardless

Attached: menu.png (795x582, 154K)

i cant read that shit what the fuck i just want a burger fuck what the hell

Attached: otterkek.jpg (249x227, 50K)

22 euros for a burger isn't even that bad unless you're a poorfag then you shouldn't be in france in the first place

>charge €22 instead of €20 knowing that Yanks are cucks when it comes to tipping and will likely just leave €30 for fear of getting spat on like back at home.

Fuck off child.

Imagine going to France and not eating french food

It's a restaurant located in a fucking hotel for tourists and businessmen, they are always expensive and bad/average.
A shame to eat there if you're in Lyon, where you'll find plenty of excellent and cheaper restaurants.

inb4 some burger shoots up the restaurant because they serve Pepsi instead of Coke

Pepsi is American, too

Thank you based France for the freedom I enjoy and my $69.99 UFC PPVs.

Attached: RD.jpg (800x979, 153K)

>enjoying local cuisine
R U avin a giggle m8?

Attached: british-culture-on-the-costa-del-sol-bar-in-fuengirola-spain-A650YN.jpg (1300x956, 224K)

there is a literal BACON CHEESEBURGER on the menu you blind cunt

everyone in there looks the same what the fuck

what are some lyon dishes?

>the burger of victory
lmfao

retired old farts just avin a giggle, m8!

plus tip...

Brits go on vacation to other countries and then get mad that their vacation spot isn't exactly like Britain. They have a meltdown because they can't get a proper chip butty in Mexico. It's so bizarre.

it's a match

Attached: 1562097268598.jpg (1349x765, 593K)

>french food
>onions with a side of onions

Americans never do this.
They all just go to McDonald's anyway to test out if it tastes different in Europe or something.

I remember when I once went to the city (downtown) to buy some headphones during noon break at high school and afterwards I wanted to quickly eat at McD and then comfily make it back in time for school.

Now normally the McD in question was not very full during noon time, but of course on that very day a whole fucking group of American tourists stepped into the building and made me fucking wait in line so that the comfiness was replaced by stress to make it on time.

The absolute last place I would ever go eat at in America is in a German restaurant (also because it would probably be very cringe), I really don't get the American mentality.

The quenelle, saucisson, cheeses like the Saint-Marcellin, etc... Lyon has a shit ton of small restaurants called "bouchons", where you can eat good food for a good price. It also has many michelin-starred restaurants, the most famous one is probably Paul Bocuse restaurant.

Attached: 1280px-Quenelle_de_brochet_sauce_Nantua.jpg (1280x857, 264K)

>not understanding French

I got a 'sausage and chips' in the restaurant in the eiffel tower and it was french fried and two hot dogs

This. I saw a documentary recently, about some guy opening a pastry in the US. He said that Americans never try new things, or things they don't know.
He would make fancy complex cakes that look really good and sell them at the same price as a croissant, and the Americans would still buy the croissant.

I do admire the French's attitude towards their language. Catering for foreigners is absolute cuckoldry

There are no German restaurants here because German is irrelevant and nobody gives a shit about your country here Hans

yet half of those dishes on that menu are Italian

Mexico you're literally fatter than us

twenty quid for a fucking burger kek

no. i eat around ten or so £25 burgers a month

Americans and Canadians think they are being brave and adventurous when they eat 'local cuisine' on vacation. Eating McDicks is their little reward for being adventurous.
>"I went to China and ate Chinese food for 2 weeks straight. It was so crazy! I decided I needed something different so I went to McDonalds!"

Hmm

But yeah, there probably aren't any in your trailer park, Cletus

Attached: Screenshot_20190703-224902_Chrome.jpg (761x1305, 480K)

What's Argentina like for German restaurants?

They invented the patty and it was German immigrants that invented it but it's from the U.S

Well, they definitely do exist over there (at least in Buenos Aires)

Attached: Screenshot_20190703-225550_Maps.jpg (936x893, 583K)

Not all of us m8, just the Gammons

We technically did, but honestly the original Hamburger (the one from, you know, the city of Hamburg) doesn't have much to do anymore with what Americans did with it.

Basically, we invented it and then German-Americans took it and reinvented it.
That's basically the American way of doing things in a nutshell.

Thats like charging 27 Dollars for a Burger.
Don't care how good it is, thats a scam

>San JUSTO

it's not, its 10€ max

europeans really do think about USA all the time. thought it was a meme but look at this thread. a 22 euro burger, looks delicious by the way, triggered so many people

You say that but literally every Brit I've met on vacation was mad about being cut off from their supply of Monster Munch and Ribena. From the pensioners to the 'lads'.

Lol wut?
Who the fuck is triggered here?
It's been a pretty harmless thread so far desu

Don't be so fucking sensitive, you like mocking the English on a world stage, occasionally you also have to learn to take some.

Nice. imagine how many 19-tonne cargo trucks worth of meat and bread that is

That's the plebs for ya. You must be going to some lower-class resorts. Work harder, kid.

>100% steak burgers

You gotta combine different meats lad

Kek all food is farm to table if you think about it

German cuisine is easy enough and we have enough German heritage that it's not bad here.

Not you're thinking like a German.

Attached: 1535506356077.png (600x521, 193K)

I'd buy it