Why do they love messoy so much? Do they honestly think messoy is european like them...

Why do they love messoy so much? Do they honestly think messoy is european like them? Last I checked messoy is mestizo and not a eurocuck

Attached: Europe_polar_stereographic_Caucasus_Urals_boundary.svg.png (700x545, 136K)

Because he chokes against their teams at CL

I see

Why do they love Rolando so much?

Attached: are-the-middle-east-and-near-same-thing-map-of-eastern-countries-all.jpg (900x675, 101K)

it's almost like bandwagoners will scoop up any high profile player playing for 1 of the most bandwagoned teams out there.

Yep

If Italians are considered white, then so is Messi.

Because he is brown like them

>>>IF

Messoy has a native american grandmother my indio friend

what has italy to do with all of this you pendejo

Attached: 1557300690182.gif (500x493, 631K)

Can confirm, we got a lot of Iberophiles. Brown dudes living around giant rock pyramids yelling "we wuz aztecs/incas/mayans and sheit" is like a thing cause the desert kinda sucks.

>brown people like Real Madrid
>Real is full of brown people
>white people like FC Barcelona
>Barca is full of whites
what else is new

cause its one of the countries highlighted you fucking nigger.

Big population with italian ascend in argentina my mountain friend. All argie players have EU passports thanks to that.

Messi has Scottish Ancestry, guy has a ginger beard. He's at least half bong.

Argentina was flooded by Brits in the late 1800s, there are lots of Bong names in Argentina.

Attached: 1521309273561.png (1075x853, 277K)

>The reason Messoy is so shit is because he is part Scottish
THIS EXPLAINS EVERYTHING!

>On his father's side, [Messi] is of Italian and Spanish descent, the great-grandson of immigrants from the northcentral Adriatic Marche region of Italy and Catalonia, and on his mother's side, he has primarily Italian ancestry
Sicilians have nigger blood yet are considered "white". Messi is mostly Italian but he isn't seen as white. Never full retard.

Attached: Luca Brasi (white Italian man from The Godfather).png (787x437, 495K)

Never go* REEEE fucking keyboard

Proof Messi is mestizo? he look white as fuck

wtf I like Barcelona now

Moors weren't black. If anything they have berber/arab blood

Don't take the bait.

>>Barca is full of whites
truly an aryan specimen

Attached: 960.jpg (960x620, 52K)

Still not white.

It's true though. Madrid poster boys are moor Asensio, khalif Ramos, Brownaldo and Benzema.
Meanwhile Barcelona is known for Pique, Ter Stegen, Messi(somewhat white-ish) and Frenkie de Jong

Ramos is Spanish, literally Mediterranean.

Sergio Ramos identifies with his moorish ancestors and often drags the Spanish flag over the ground while waving the flag of the Umayaad caliphate.

Attached: dims.jpg (630x945, 149K)

Source? Because everything about that picture screams regional and Spanish pride.

Looks white to me

Attached: 1559228432_393371_1559233704_noticia_normal.jpg (1200x675, 53K)

You don't see Messi do this. 2000 years of Moorish blood flows through his veins. He knows where he comes from

Attached: Du3QdH4X4AE7At-[1].jpg (972x1200, 86K)

kek

He was merely visiting a place lmao tourists dress in regional clothes sometimes when they go to places

Do you see many white people in dusty workclothes with sombreros in Mexico?

Yeah, I've seen people wearing a gabán and sombrero combo for the laughs at parties and such. Some even wear a full stereotypical costume, specially in the tourist hotspots.

>all those European flags in here
>1 Dutch autist and some Estonian troll?
Nobody I know in real life ever talked about Missi vs Rolando. Literally nobody cares about either of them. Your American debates about single players, legacies or Mickey Mouse Trophies are exclusively a thing on Yea Forums because of flooding. What a shitty forced meme it's almost like dykegrass
Consider the following:
>stop flooding
>lose weight

Attached: 1561664622432.jpg (960x720, 240K)

>has 0 friends
>Nobody I know in real life ever talked about Missi vs Rolando.

Oh Twain!

>Frenkie de Jong
literally who?

>Barcelona is known for Frenkie de Jong
What did he mean by this?

>not rating Frenkie de Jong

All argies claim to have 4 european grandparents you retard genetically on average an argentine is 70% european 30% native. i didnt make this up there are fucking genome projects on this

Attached: tumblr_llgea2t3G71qg3h1s.png (493x317, 132K)

He hasn't even played in Barcelona, though. So how can Barcelona be known for him? lmao

Explain Luca Brasi, then. How come he's considered white but Messi isn't? The woman in your picture could be a tanned Italian grandma to be honest lmao

I unironically don't know a man called Frenkie de Jong. I was just joining in.

>pic related
lose weight

grandpa stayed in Argentina for some years in the mid to late 40's I guess for some obscure reason and said it's nice down there. Argentina must be pretty neat in real life.

Attached: YuiConsidersTheFollowing.png (1000x1000, 264K)

>that woman
>italian

Maybe in your indio country bruv also youre white so stop sucking white dick

You're not * (dont get too excited mexiturd)

Niggers haven't built a single shit by themselves in subsaharian Africa and you are going to tell niggers we're the aztecs, mayans, n shiet? Hang yourself

>Luca Brasi

This is only considered white in burgerland

Attached: pic_giant_061013_SM_Luca-Brasi-3.jpg (600x350, 42K)

>Maybe in your indio country
Why not? If Luca Brasi is considered white, then so can that grandma. Hell, if Luca Brasi is white so is my entire family LMAO just admit he isn't white and Italian whiteness is a meme

I wont be your friend fuck off Mehmet

>mestizo
American education at it again

Italians are full europeans mixed with some north african and middle east but over all caucasian but messi is part caucasian part native american like you and your family so stop denying your indio heritage you cock sucker of europeans

I'm not denying anything you stupid faggot lmao learn to read. All I'm saying is that if Italians are considered white then so is Messi. You can call them mixed, so is Messi. But you can't say they are white and Messi isn't.

Attached: Clemenza from The Godfather.jpg (250x280, 7K)

Do you have fucking european semen in your eyes that you cant read? Messi is mixed with native americans , italians arent, simple as . i never claimed italians to be "white" I said messi isnt european there's a difference . now go worship and blonde blue eyed football player cuck

>Messi is mixed with native americans , italians arent
But you did say they have African and Middle Eastern blood, which is also not white. The good thing is you finally accepted Italians aren't white. At least we can agree both are mixed.

Those aren't Italians. They're Italian-Americans

So Leo is 75% Italian 25% Spanish
That's pretty based if you ask me

kek sure thing

Attached: 2545454.jpg (572x508, 54K)

He's 100% croatian bro do you feel even more connected to your idol now?

You probably have as much shitskins supporting the two teams.