Englel Going Home (not mad though)

OH NO NO NO NO
>becoming a Luddite because your entire nation sucks at penalties

>muh technology
>muh refs
>w-we don't even care

JAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJAJ

Attached: SEETH.jpg (785x800, 263K)

lmaoing @ the state of shitbongs. I thought they were supposed to be good at soccer

touch my shaft, slowly

enjoy getting shot :^)

>decisions shouldn't be changed when we don't like it

Attached: moynihan-ben-franklin.jpg (384x271, 16K)

I live on a farm far away from any black/brown people. Literally everyone has 10+ guns in their house and there hasn't been a murder in my county in decades.

womens football looool

The absolute STATE of this post

>I live on a farm far away from any black/brown people. Literally everyone has 10+ guns in their house and there hasn't been a murder in my county in decades.

Attached: 1558845853519.png (644x800, 15K)

please explain whats wrong with it? im a brainlet but if there is no guncrime then why is this post bad?

>most popular name for babies in England and Wales is Mohammed
England are a joke

Bet you all have 10+ mobility scooters too, fat cunt

Weak response. Expected from sniveling shitbongs. Disband your soccer teams and save the embarrassment.

>guns are bad because... well, they're just bad!
would normally tell a seppo to kill himself at the first opportunity i get but simply cannot find anything wrong with what he said.

Is that something you brag about on Yea Forums?

no but people told him he was going to get shot so he just defended himself by saying that. kind of weak argument but not exactly wrong

just pointing out that the gun violence in america is unironically >90% shitskins

DESPITE..

Attached: 1543961660093.jpg (634x883, 140K)

Gun violence is a good thing

maybe something should be done about it. like limiting the access shitskins have to guns
perhaps through...... hmmm.......... gun control?

Ummm its soccer sweetie

Reminder that the most popular name in Wales isn't Mohammed we just get lumped in with them