/cric/ OFFICIAL ENGLAND VS NEW ZEALAND GAMETHREAD #3

england 194-2 (30.1)

Attached: 1561825091399.png (352x362, 295K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=G1KUNC9RHA0&t=2s
youtube.com/watch?v=AeSadjRblyM
youtube.com/watch?v=00IoHHuUIg4
youtube.com/results?search_query=kashmir solo traveller vlog
youtube.com/watch?v=1zINzDBXxjw
sportnews.to/events/2019/icc-world-cup-cricket-england-v-new-zealand-s4/
youtube.com/results?search_query=bangladesh travel vlog
youtube.com/results?search_query=pakistan travel vlog
youtube.com/watch?v=P5W8x4Q7N9c
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hate that boomer cunt

Root was basically cheating

i'm not bad looking but am short and have a receding hairline. i think memes on Yea Forums have destroyed my self image.

Pizza and lime soda are here lads

yep, I'm thinking collapse to 275 all out from here

Root needs to go behind Mo in the line up after that review

Root gets out caught by the keeper down the leg-side more than anyone i've ever seen

Big brown Indian milkers with black nipples.

>poot

It's liberating knowing that you're not doing anything wrong and girls Just don't like you because you're ugly

can't wait for buttler to get out for single figures and for it to still be root's fault

>its an england bat first, put up a big total and think things are going well but then have to bat second against a good side and can't handle the pressure of chasing because they only have one way to win

jej

probbaly one of root's rickety old woman bones making that noise

shit thread

good thread here lads
personally dont even watch the world cup even though

it's really strange because before the world cup we were generally more comfortable chasing and it was considered our greater strength

Oh no no no no

Attached: No! This can't be happening!.jpg (1245x1049, 111K)

Why don't New Zealand just take some wickets and bowl England out before they can post a strong total?

when ever i've tried with women its gone well. i just dont know how to meet them now that im out of highschool and uni. reckon tinder wouldn't fly so good because of the height thing.

Anything below 360 form here is a win for New Zealand

I had no idea Pakistan was the world's leading exporter of footballs t b h

Will Smith score a century?

Shut up and beat Pakistan for us

POST 'ICE HOCKEY SUCKS' IN THERE OR YOUR TEAM WILL CHOKE THE WORLD CUP AND ITLL BE YOUR FAULT

Root obviously rattled by thousands of people watching him have a nosebleed

Don't put your height on tinder and just tell them you're 6ft when you meet, they won't know any better. Unless you're 8/10 you won't get any tinder dates who aren't sub 5 tho

Reckon NZ are in a bit of Barney Rubble.

>Will Smith is an American actor, rapper, and media personality

janneh beerstow

Attached: 260px-Michael_Holding.jpg (260x336, 25K)

Jokes on you my team already choked

It's unlikely that Will Smith will be able to achieve a century of acting credits

based

>BAIRSHIT >BAIRSHIT >BAIRSHIT >BAIRSHIT >BAIRSHIT >BAIRSHIT >BAIRSHIT >BAIRSHIT >BAIRSHIT >BAIRSHIT >BAIRSHIT >BAIRSHIT >BAIRSHIT >BAIRSHIT >BAIRSHIT >BAIRSHIT >BAIRSHIT >BAIRSHIT >BAIRSHIT >BAIRSHIT >BAIRSHIT >BAIRSHIT >BAIRSHIT >BAIRSHIT >BAIRSHIT >BAIRSHIT >BAIRSHIT >BAIRSHIT >BAIRSHIT >BAIRSHIT >BAIRSHIT >BAIRSHIT >BAIRSHIT >BAIRSHIT >BAIRSHIT >BAIRSHIT >BAIRSHIT >BAIRSHIT >BAIRSHIT >BAIRSHIT >BAIRSHIT >BAIRSHIT >BAIRSHIT >BAIRSHIT >BAIRSHIT >BAIRSHIT >BAIRSHIT >BAIRSHIT >BAIRSHIT >BAIRSHIT >BAIRSHIT >BAIRSHIT >BAIRSHIT >BAIRSHIT >BAIRSHIT >BAIRSHIT >BAIRSHIT >BAIRSHIT >BAIRSHIT >BAIRSHIT >BAIRSHIT >BAIRSHIT >BAIRSHIT >BAIRSHIT >BAIRSHIT >BAIRSHIT >BAIRSHIT >BAIRSHIT >BAIRSHIT >BAIRSHIT >BAIRSHIT >BAIRSHIT >BAIRSHIT >BAIRSHIT >BAIRSHIT >BAIRSHIT >BAIRSHIT >BAIRSHIT >BAIRSHIT >BAIRSHIT >BAIRSHIT >BAIRSHIT >BAIRSHIT >BAIRSHIT >BAIRSHIT >BAIRSHIT >BAIRSHIT >BAIRSHIT >BAIRSHIT >BAIRSHIT >BAIRSHIT >BAIRSHIT >BAIRSHIT >BAIRSHIT >BAIRSHIT >BAIRSHIT >BAIRSHIT >BAIRSHIT >BAIRSHIT >BAIRSHIT >BAIRSHIT >BAIRSHIT >BAIRSHIT >BAIRSHIT >BAIRSHIT >BAIRSHIT >BAIRSHIT >BAIRSHIT >BAIRSHIT >BAIRSHIT >BAIRSHIT >BAIRSHIT >BAIRSHIT >BAIRSHIT >BAIRSHIT >BAIRSHIT >BAIRSHIT >BAIRSHIT >BAIRSHIT >BAIRSHIT >BAIRSHIT >BAIRSHIT >BAIRSHIT >BAIRSHIT >BAIRSHIT >BAIRSHIT >BAIRSHIT >BAIRSHIT >BAIRSHIT >BAIRSHIT >BAIRSHIT >BAIRSHIT >BAIRSHIT >BAIRSHIT >BAIRSHIT >BAIRSHIT >BAIRSHIT >BAIRSHIT >BAIRSHIT >BAIRSHIT >BAIRSHIT >BAIRSHIT >BAIRSHIT >BAIRSHIT >BAIRSHIT >BAIRSHIT >BAIRSHIT >BAIRSHIT >BAIRSHIT >BAIRSHIT

>poostow

GOT HIM FUCK OFF RANGA

It is collapsing

I can't see us chasing down any competitive score. Our openers have been garbage this tournament, put away a shithouse Sri Lanka team then have done nothing since. Basically every other game since has been "Williamson & the all-rounders have to score all our runs" affairs.

what about the time the entire SCG knew he was splattering his bowels all over the change rooms

Pitch is turning into a minefield. 200 is probably enough I reckon.

>imagine getting out to poory >imagine getting out to poory >imagine getting out to poory >imagine getting out to poory >imagine getting out to poory >imagine getting out to poory >imagine getting out to poory >imagine getting out to poory >imagine getting out to poory >imagine getting out to poory >imagine getting out to poory >imagine getting out to poory >imagine getting out to poory >imagine getting out to poory >imagine getting out to poory >imagine getting out to poory >imagine getting out to poory >imagine getting out to poory >imagine getting out to poory >imagine getting out to poory >imagine getting out to poory >imagine getting out to poory >imagine getting out to poory >imagine getting out to poory >imagine getting out to poory >imagine getting out to poory >imagine getting out to poory >imagine getting out to poory >imagine getting out to poory >imagine getting out to poory >imagine getting out to poory >imagine getting out to poory >imagine getting out to poory >imagine getting out to poory >imagine getting out to poory >imagine getting out to poory >imagine getting out to poory >imagine getting out to poory >imagine getting out to poory >imagine getting out to poory >imagine getting out to poory >imagine getting out to poory >imagine getting out to poory >imagine getting out to poory >imagine getting out to poory >imagine getting out to poory >imagine getting out to poory >imagine getting out to poory >imagine getting out to poory >imagine getting out to poory >imagine getting out to poory >imagine getting out to poory >imagine getting out to poory >imagine getting out to poory >imagine getting out to poory >imagine getting out to poory >imagine getting out to poory >imagine getting out to poory

BAIRSTOW

GOLLABSE

this pitch is a road mate kane will score 200 himself

don't worry m8

G O L L A B S E
O
L
L
A
B
S
E

Shut the fuck up you boomer cunt

forgot to add "bowl out the opposition for a competitive total"

And we'll still lose

>england >england >england >england >england >england >england >england >england >england >england >england >england >england >england >england >england >england >england >england >england >england >england >england >england >england >england >england >england >england >england >england >england >england >england >england >england >england >england >england >england >england >england >england >england >england >england >england >england >england >england >england >england >england >england >england >england >england >england >england >england >england >england >england >england >england >england >england >england >england >england >england >england >england >england >england >england >england >england >england >england >england >england >england >england >england >england >england >england >england >england >england >england >england >england >england >england >england >england >england >england >england >england >england >england >england >england >england >england >england >england >england >england >england >england >england >england >england >england >england >england >england >england >england >england >england >england >england >england >england >england >england >england >england >england >england >england >england >england >england >england >england >england >england >england >england >england >england >england >england

*ruins the moment*

Attached: 1560080926256.jpg (853x769, 86K)

THIS IS THE PARTNERSHIP

Should I put my GPA on my resume if it's shit? Or just leave it off and hope they don't ask

Is england gonna choke again as usual?

Attached: Confused_Tsu.webm (320x240, 567K)

Afternoon /cric/

Attached: 1561665558959.png (1080x1080, 1.29M)

whats stopping you from just lying about your gpa? how would the company even find out?
genuine question

CAM ON ENGLAND

just get a job and buy a house and have sex you virgin

Eoin is a fenian

>england start losing
>start batting in tailor made flat roads
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

They often ask for an academic transcript which shows what mark you got in each unit as well as your overall GPA

No one gives a fuck about GPA mate.

Sings the anthem now, he’s one of us

oh fuck. the thing with me is i either fail a course or get a distinction. literally no middle ground because the only time i fail is when i just dont do the work (often). if i could just show them my passing marks it'd be good but if they saw the whole thing i'd be fucked lmao

he wipes his arse with poppies. Irishmen are sneaky so don't be fooled

There are not many jobs for my degree (sociology) so you need to set yourself apart from the crowd somehow

>Irishmen
eoin morgan is english

what a cuck lmao

It's ogre. Especially if you go to a uni with a 7 point GPA lmao. I failed 5 subjects so my GPA is unironcally under 4.

ive failed the same course twice on several occasions lmao

>the only time i fail is when i just dont do the work
Yeah that's the kind of shit that won't help you get a job mate.

>poorgan playing dots
Ah yes the english dhoni

>buttheat

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

AHAHAHAHAHHAHA FUCK OFF BUTTLER

Fuck didn't realise you had a worthless degree.
Wipe your arse with you certificate and get a job in a warehouse or something.

>BUTTler

fucking hell it is slipping

Oh my

For me, it's cricket

Attached: 1539958758787.jpg (500x500, 105K)

>englel
OH NONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONO

why the fuck do people rate buttler

CATCH IT KANE!

C O L L A P S E

Can the 'Buttler is England's most important player' meme die now?

COLLLAPPPPPPSSSSEEEE

Is this a university result or a lower-level qualification? Not sure how grades are assigned in Australia. If it's a university-level result, include your CV unless it's a bare minimum pass. If it's for a lower-level qualification, don't bother listing your result and just list the subjects you studied.

Employers can verify your grades with your school/university. If they catch you lying then they'll instantly reject you.

Just imagine how far ahead we'd be if Buttler came in at 3

Works just called lads. Got to go in. See you later

Stokes needs to save us again fucking hell

really like this picture

if buttler came out at 3 he'd have scored 200 (50) tb h
this is roots fault

Should have sent him in at 3

>AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH STOKES SAVE US
hmm seen that episode before

It's Party time in pakistan

Attached: Capture_2019-07-03_17-11-27.png (612x606, 60K)

Attached: 1363342346244.jpg (682x600, 225K)

BASED BOULT BASED BOULT BASED BOULT BASED BOULT BASED BOULT BASED BOULT BASED BOULT BASED BOULT BASED BOULT BASED BOULT BASED BOULT BASED BOULT BASED BOULT BASED BOULT BASED BOULT BASED BOULT BASED BOULT BASED BOULT BASED BOULT BASED BOULT BASED BOULT BASED BOULT BASED BOULT BASED BOULT BASED BOULT BASED BOULT BASED BOULT BASED BOULT BASED BOULT

its uni yeah. studying computer security. reckon it'd be better to just not include coz it'd look like shit
hope they dont ask

>one nothing's wrong with me
>two nothing's wrong with me
>three nothing's wrong with me
LET THE BODIES HIT THE FLOOR LET THE BODIES HIT THE FLOOOOOOOO

>No more Moeen Ali Michael Atherton just pointed that out
Ah yes the brown noser overrating every wog as usual

At my uni I would've been put on academic probation for that. And it nearly happened with the last unit I needed for graduation.

Money for nothing and chicks for free

Attached: A19B707A-C5D3-43E3-B559-4CC13E04ABF8.png (380x349, 70K)

IMPORTANT POST PLEASE READ

australian lad who lived in china for a while, do you still post here? i can't tell if you just changed your post formatting or if you left entirely. please respond

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-07-03 at 1.14.17 pm.png (1384x132, 23K)

Do you have a GitHub of your own shit?
Leave it off, and if they ask say you were busy with your own projects/portfolio

Would there be anything better if England lost & Pakistan win against Bangladesh? Seeing England go from favourites at the start of the World Cup to not even making the semis would be comedy

>hope they dont ask
They ask. Its absence is conspicuous.

off to play tennis lads

it's not an episode, it's literally the whole series

i was. if you fail a course 3 times you get kicked out of the school entirely.

Drinking one of those bad boys right now.

Attached: dsdsdsdss.jpg (800x1000, 169K)

Worried

still here, maybe haven't been here much lately though. Was watching Kyrgios last night

Southee completely cooked

in australia root means sex

Yea I'm here I just use VPN nowadays.

dont find east asian girls attractive one bit

FOUR

They probably will ask when you go for an interview even if you don't include it. Although if you manage to impress them with your knowledge and experiences then they may look past that.

Fucking run you melt

It'll be even more hilarious if England loses and Bangladesh win.

You thought you could keep the calm going you kiwi fruity fucks. Time for boundaries

Did academic probation include a forced year off for you?

more for me then

Is it beer o' clock yet?

Attached: 1548717537710.jpg (2002x3000, 3.41M)

based ex slave colony bro

Attached: 1562150572737.jpg (3888x2592, 987K)

love this semen demon

Attached: 904e8cc73fa320aa66c794be1e838d3a.jpg (2000x2997, 723K)

WAYY FUCK OFF YOU FLIGHTLESS BIRD TWATS. PUT THAT ON YOUR FLAG

where are they all going

Don't add it lol

Any time is beer time, lad.

I hate you paki. As shiity as we are, we're still better than porkistan.

ah okay, didn't realise you posted in tennis threads as well. i thought maybe you stopped posting after it became apparent that your posting style was obvious
love your work mate.

hmmm

335 on the cards here lads

Thought that was her arse :/

noice

based monty panesar

Light work. 350 minimum

>getting shit uni grades because you actually had to live out of home and work to support yourself while studying
Guessing being a dole bludger or living with mummy and daddy til youre 25 is more advantageous to getting a job

Nah cuck, you just loved deepthroating the pajeet micro dick.

Attached: 1561870129047.png (600x842, 142K)

I want a south asian gf

grim. probably will need to jsut get some microsoft / cisco certificate to balance out the dogshit gpa from my degree

no i misspoke, you get put on academic "risk" or some shit, i forget what they called it. if youre on that and you fail a course you get removed from your entire major.

Who would win in a fight between Australia and NZ versus England?

England on pooicide watch

Based

That guy is a fugazi I'm the one you are looking for.

Reckon those loops are just a touch too big for her wrists.

yeah I've been changing it up a bit since you pointed it out
don't know if you were here for it but it was me who was posting the macbook pro nerd shit for ages the other night, I was fairly

Will England get bowled out before 300?

Australia

the rest of the world

>pooe peeland fielding

yeah mate sa-

Attached: feetsies.webm (616x1074, 2.56M)

Coursera certificates should help. Apply for financial aid ;)

Oh no no no no

Attached: Capture_2019-07-03_18-22-13.png (740x348, 21K)

Fucking lol @ That garbage throw and miss

I found a single drum stick on the street today lads. Now I wanna buy a full drum kit and piss off the neighbours.

*fairly drunk

How much do you pay for graphics card in pakiland and banglaland?
I know white countries get it for cheap and third world has their high import taxes.

Jap women are heavenly desu

kek i was here for that mate. you bullied me when i cross linked that yank's thread. can't even remember what it was about now
did laugh at that gimmick though ill be honest

whats the bengali poopee to usd?

SEETHING .

I got a month old 1070ti for 28k last year, did I do good?

>my imran will save us just wait
Hahahaha they will be like Venezuela before his term even finishes.

Just buy some loud speakers

No, microsoft and cisco certificates are actually useful in this industry. a lot of places require them even.

>I know white countries get it for cheap
i wish this was the case

Not great, but definitely not terrible as pak rupee

Attached: Capture_2019-07-03_18-24-42.png (743x333, 21K)

Meh, we cuddled the US for their Afghan theater and still got to keep our nukes. On the other hand your flag is a prolapsed anus which is what you sweatshop monkeys probably get from working 20 hours a day

Serious question for any Pakis and Injuns in this thread, what's the difference between you too?

pookistan BTFO

Very good it used to go for +35k.

sort it out stokes ey

fucking kek, yeah iirc something about cricket players earning a lot being a meme
cheers I really enjoyed it myself, state of that surfnerd

Posted from my MacBook Pro

Been wondering the same. I figure it's probably like Australia/New Zealand to the rest of the world.

Yeah you're better off doing some additional certs to make yourself more qualified if you don't have much experience. They can get quite expensive and ideally you'd have your employer pay for it, but that option is probably not possible for you in your current situation.

Martial race that drops in quality as soon as you hit the poondia border

Attached: Imran-Khan-750x369-1-750x369.jpg (750x369, 40K)

What are you studying?

Over here, pakis form rape gangs. Indians just open up cornershops.

What does that mean in layman's terms doc?

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-07-03 at 22.28.38.png (1920x1080, 1.43M)

pakis are terrorists we are not

he means indians are subhuman.

need a full webm of bairstow making her laugh

That is true EU has this site called mindfactory and you aussies too get it for like 10% more.

run rates dropping

>ian smith seething so hard that poo peeland is losing to england that he starts bringing up muh rugby
kek the state of this fat whiny cunt

computer security. most of the jobs i looked at involve cisco bullshit so figured at this point given how shit my grades are im probably better off trying to earn some cisco certificates and actually do well on them.

The pitch looks like it's slowing down and getting tougher to bat on, like Morgan predicted
The opening partnership won the game

"The Stud, formerly known as Little Lamb Neesham, some say he looks like an Alpaca, bowling to the Gay Avenger. Defends back to the bowler, no run"

quick rundown on the day's play
was busy at toil

Got it thanks lads

Same people

you guys terrorize hygiene and women doe

youtube.com/watch?v=G1KUNC9RHA0&t=2s

Attached: poondia.jpg (1107x562, 147K)

might go watch master chef with my mum lads

Score some fucking runs

Based

Yep we're fucked. Congrats pakibros

Business idea: Have different batting and bowling teams to ensure the best skills are on display.

kick her in the ribs for watching that shit

Yeah, except Trump is no Obong/Bush. The US aid of 1+ billion is officially over. Both democrat and republicans agree pookistan is shit so it's not coming back, like forever.

Not the most business friendly envideont either. No one wants to invest in a place where you might get blown up on a regular basis.

The china bump will be over soon. People are now investing in vietnam and India. Bangladesh is next in line. Middle east begging money will last for so long, especially with all the terrorists you have to pay.

If you don't find oil, it's over for paki. Even if you do, it's a double edged sword, america will take a big chunk of it either way.

Still better than getting blown up

atleast they come here but nobody even goes to pookistan lol, when was the last time a good team went there lol

genuine question because this made me think of it
why is it always pakis that are involved in this rape and sexual assault cased but never indians? indians commit next to no crime

Commentary desperately trying to apply theory to the game

Just let a nigga bat :/

she's in her 50s mate shes literally the prime demographic for it. i wouldn't kick a kid in the ribs for watching a fortnite stream either.

400 on the cards

err are you retarded
never heard of all the gang rapes that occur in India?

cuz they're muz lad

i am a little but i mean outside of india

It just isn't cricket

he was talking about the NRIs

if you get raped by a sub 3 incher can you even call it rape tho

Tarrant went there lol

Attached: FB_IMG_1552648523233-936x550.jpg (936x550, 90K)

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-07-03 at 1.37.47 pm.png (1396x130, 24K)

Serious question for any Pakis and Bangas in this thread, what's the difference between you too?

You can get raped by words

Lads I don't really care about football but I'm absolutely seething about Alex Morgan's tea-drinking celebration. How can someone so beautiful have so little class to mime drinking tea with her little finger extended like a luddite? She probably slices her scones in half and makes them into sandwiches too.

hes literally glowing in the picture lol

>microdick chumps

just youtube search "How Was Pakistan Vlog"

Literally crawling with aussies nz's european women who roam around free of prejudice and sexual assaults

youtube.com/watch?v=AeSadjRblyM

Attached: 4F15156C00000578-6058717-Eva_Bianka_Zubeck_from_Poland_pictured_was_criticised_for_dancin-m-41_15342 (634x903, 66K)

did this bloke watch cricket?

don't think she's being forced to watch it, she's not a child. my mum is the same age and only watches swedish crime shows and things like that.
give her a good kick in the temporal lobe for me

How autistic was this guy

Apparently 70% of all our pakis are from a district called Mirpur, so that could explain why they are disproportionately so awful.

whats the difference between aussies, peelanders and englels?

This guy unironcally had a 130+ IQ

doubt it. he never said anything about the bangladeshi team visiting that mosque afaik

Why are you guys seething at that gesture?

oh how naive you are

Na, he's a manlet incel

theyre taller. dumber and better at sports than us

nz and aus a big and strong and eng are cucks

how the fuck is shitty swedish crime shows better? my boomer parents watch those reality shows in winter and cricket in summer like all good boomers.

>pookes

He's not very stoked bros

go new pakistan

>STOKES >STOKES >STOKES >STOKES >STOKES >STOKES >STOKES >STOKES >STOKES >STOKES >STOKES >STOKES >STOKES >STOKES >STOKES >STOKES >STOKES >STOKES >STOKES >STOKES >STOKES >STOKES >STOKES >STOKES >STOKES >STOKES >STOKES >STOKES >STOKES >STOKES >STOKES >STOKES >STOKES >STOKES >STOKES >STOKES >STOKES >STOKES >STOKES >STOKES >STOKES >STOKES >STOKES >STOKES >STOKES >STOKES >STOKES >STOKES >STOKES >STOKES >STOKES >STOKES >STOKES >STOKES >STOKES >STOKES >STOKES >STOKES >STOKES >STOKES >STOKES >STOKES >STOKES >STOKES >STOKES >STOKES >STOKES >STOKES >STOKES >STOKES >STOKES >STOKES >STOKES >STOKES >STOKES >STOKES >STOKES >STOKES >STOKES >STOKES >STOKES >STOKES >STOKES >STOKES >STOKES >STOKES >STOKES >STOKES >STOKES >STOKES >STOKES >STOKES >STOKES >STOKES >STOKES >STOKES >STOKES >STOKES >STOKES >STOKES >STOKES >STOKES >STOKES >STOKES >STOKES >STOKES >STOKES >STOKES >STOKES >STOKES >STOKES >STOKES >STOKES >STOKES >STOKES >STOKES >STOKES >STOKES >STOKES >STOKES >STOKES >STOKES >STOKES >STOKES >STOKES >STOKES >STOKES >STOKES >STOKES >STOKES >STOKES >STOKES >STOKES >STOKES >STOKES >STOKES >STOKES >STOKES >STOKES >STOKES >STOKES >STOKES >STOKES >STOKES >STOKES >STOKES >STOKES >STOKES >STOKES >STOKES >STOKES >STOKES >STOKES >STOKES >STOKES >STOKES >STOKES >STOKES >STOKES >STOKES >STOKES >STOKES >STOKES >STOKES >STOKES >STOKES >STOKES >STOKES >STOKES >STOKES >STOKES >STOKES >STOKES >STOKES >STOKES >STOKES >STOKES >STOKES >STOKES >STOKES >STOKES >STOKES >STOKES >STOKES >STOKES >STOKES >STOKES >STOKES >STOKES >STOKES >STOKES >STOKES >STOKES >STOKES >STOKES >STOKES >STOKES >STOKES >STOKES >STOKES >STOKES >STOKES

>Why Pakistan Can Become the #1 Travel Destination in the World
Yeah not happening, like ever. It might happen if Pakistan people, government, military all change drastically... the likelihood of which is below 0.

Nobody wants to go to a country where they'll get blown up, get arrested for "unislamic behaviour".

Keep your delusional fantasies to yourself.

Attached: HOWLING.jpg (718x792, 101K)

This isn't enough. England have bottled it

ffs

Whats wrong with that post?

STROKED

Do you have anything to say or you're just going to accept that you guzzle modi's pissy koolaid everyday? Everything about women vlogs in India is about sexual assault when in contrast they're all positive of my country. Step out of the stone age Get bent n fuckd poo

could fuck you up easily

Good. Hopefully we'll get a competitive match.

those shows are KINO
tb h my mum also watches the great british bake off, but I reckon that's still a lot better than MKR

STOKES >STOKES STOKES >STOKES STOKES >STOKES STOKES >STOKES STOKES >STOKES STOKES >STOKES STOKES >STOKES STOKES >STOKES STOKES >STOKES STOKES >STOKES STOKES >STOKES STOKES >STOKES STOKES >STOKES STOKES >STOKES STOKES >STOKES STOKES >STOKES STOKES >STOKES STOKES >STOKES STOKES >STOKES STOKES >STOKES STOKES >STOKES STOKES >STOKES STOKES >STOKES STOKES >STOKES STOKES >STOKES STOKES >STOKES STOKES >STOKES STOKES >STOKES STOKES >STOKES STOKES >STOKES STOKES >STOKES STOKES >STOKES STOKES >STOKES STOKES >STOKES STOKES >STOKES STOKES >STOKES STOKES >STOKES STOKES >STOKES STOKES >STOKES STOKES >STOKES STOKES >STOKES STOKES >STOKES STOKES >STOKES STOKES >STOKES STOKES >STOKES STOKES >STOKES STOKES >STOKES STOKES >STOKES STOKES >STOKES STOKES >STOKES STOKES >STOKES STOKES >STOKES STOKES >STOKES STOKES >STOKES STOKES >STOKES STOKES >STOKES STOKES >STOKES STOKES >STOKES STOKES >STOKES STOKES >STOKES

*be's angry after every shot so people wont criticise me as harshly for being shit*

wouldnt go to pakistan if you paid me to be honest then again wouldnt go to bangladesh either lol

DId anyone get a webm of Stokes wibbling his lips in slow mo?

>they're all positive of my country
hmm
I wouldn't go to bangladesh either

Chris "Bad motherfucker" Woke

>t. further-down-the-street poo

Keep sucking pajeet micro dick you absolute faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=00IoHHuUIg4

Attached: aussie.jpg (1191x654, 157K)

Don't lose faith yet lad, >our batsmen have yet to come out.

pretty based and honest

Nepal looks like the only comfy country to travel to in that region

MKR is a staple of au/sp/ culture mate. wont have you talking bad about it.

It was visiting Europe that sent him over the edge.

Obviously not given he didn't know Bangladesh were in NZ. Amazing how easily he could've wiped out the whole team.

yeah had some nepalese guys work for me for a couple of years they were good cunts awesome food too.

I don't like cricket.

collapse: the world cup

>look we had 1 tourist last year!!

He was victime jewish psyop.

genuinely feel awful to know I'm from this country whenever I see ads for it during the cricket

Anyone else have a good feeling about guppy this time

>look we had 1 tourist last year!!
kek

OH NO

oh no

gimme a min lad

Drew Binsky spoke glowingly of Porkistan

hi where are the runs

england have already batted nz out of this game

Not really

this english choke out is reminiscent of nz lol

we need more pakis in the england team

While we are at it, Kashmir is safe to travel for females as opposed to what the narthies would have you believe.

youtube.com/results?search_query=kashmir solo traveller vlog
Not a single negative vlog

fucking hell just hit the fucking ball and stop protecting your wickets you lazy cunts

>2 (8)
what happened to englel's full throttle philosophy?

This is a 450 par pitch mate

Kek

we need fewer pakis in the world

Creep

Attached: blipblip.webm (840x720, 474K)

say nein to racismo

nz literally have this in the bag

kek

I dare YOU to post a single attractive Pali girl or woman

>forgetting based Bhutan
Indian north east, Kashmir, Leh-Ladakh and Kerala down south have some great places and people.

Google it, literally nobody goes to your prolapsed anus smelly ass country. Youtube is full of western women vlogs of Pakistan.
One search will shut you up but you won't because you won't like what you'll find, cuck faggot

youtube.com/watch?v=1zINzDBXxjw

Attached: vlog.jpg (1193x662, 148K)

kek thanks lad

Pali or Magadhan is a Middle Indo-Aryan liturgical language native to the Indian subcontinent.

Paki

>Being subservient to westerners
Yikes, off you go paki.

racism
free
zone

>englel landmarks

Attached: 986.png (1920x1080, 1.21M)

>BLBLLBLBLLBBLLLL

I really want to travel to Bhutan, that problem is that they make you pay fees for every day you're there.

join the club

>NEESH

horrid chompers on her

good fuck off woakes get plunkett in for wome wallops

>WOAKES >WOAKES >WOAKES >WOAKES >WOAKES >WOAKES >WOAKES >WOAKES >WOAKES >WOAKES >WOAKES >WOAKES >WOAKES >WOAKES >WOAKES >WOAKES >WOAKES >WOAKES >WOAKES >WOAKES >WOAKES >WOAKES >WOAKES >WOAKES >WOAKES >WOAKES >WOAKES >WOAKES >WOAKES >WOAKES >WOAKES >WOAKES >WOAKES >WOAKES >WOAKES >WOAKES >WOAKES >WOAKES >WOAKES >WOAKES >WOAKES >WOAKES >WOAKES >WOAKES >WOAKES >WOAKES >WOAKES >WOAKES >WOAKES >WOAKES >WOAKES >WOAKES >WOAKES >WOAKES >WOAKES >WOAKES >WOAKES >WOAKES >WOAKES >WOAKES >WOAKES >WOAKES >WOAKES

we're going out aren't we...

/cric/ is a racism free space.

oh dear oh dear

>

wow nice comprehension of the argument here you absolute cuck. Please go ahead and suck some pajeet cock for (you)s

Someone link me a decent stream pls

England are garbage

It's meant to be provocative because of (not really) Americans dumping tea into Boston harbour but the only reason anyone should be angry at it is that she did it wrong.

Shut the fuck up you stupid cazzie you're dragging the average iq of /cric/ down

would honestly go to pakistan, reckon it would be cool

grim

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-07-03 at 1.56.21 pm.png (1212x786, 219K)

Win or lose, England still stays in the tournament.

Remember when everyone was talking shit on new Zealand?

Suck my Asian cock

they only have to get out williamson and they're golden

sportnews.to/events/2019/icc-world-cup-cricket-england-v-new-zealand-s4/

Aghanistan is actually a pretty nice looking country, if it wasn't for the terrorism shit would unironically consider going there

>nobody goes to your prolapsed anus smelly ass country
hmm
youtube.com/results?search_query=bangladesh travel vlog

I'm not saying tourists are flocking to bangladesh. It's a shitty country. But as shiity as it is, it's still better than porkistan. That's how bad you are.

>its better
okay smelly manlet

top gentleman

Yeah that too. But Pakistan is still leagues ahead of Afghanistan when it comes to safety and development

imagine actually losing 2 wickets to neesham

Attached: 1547261195052.png (350x358, 227K)

Imagine if the best batsman on your team was Bairstow

Imagine believing you could win the world cup by relying on Bairstow

Oh no no no no

Attached: PepeBD.jpg (1000x1000, 119K)

thank god we have terrorism then wouldnt want aussie filth to enter my pristine homeland haha

what is this even supposed to prove, I can link the same thing but reversed
youtube.com/results?search_query=pakistan travel vlog

>Google it, literally nobody goes to your prolapsed anus smelly ass country. Youtube is full of western women vlogs of Pakistan.
>One search will shut you up but you won't because you won't like what you'll find, cuck faggot
You enthuse over the presence of western tourists, rather than tourists in general, thus betraying your intention to all us men that you simply wish to cater to solely western tourists. Secondly, if the presence western tourists implies that the country itself is better than another, then Thailand, I can say without any doubt, is indeed better than most countries haha :)

Too late m8, already on my way

read the next line I gave the disclaimer

why don't you move to your pristine homeland?

Would have gone to Pakistan if the partition never happened

-f-o-u-r-

Gonna visit Beirut next year at some point if anyone wants a cric meet up ?

dont axe me this question
next question

Attached: D-jJZtHXYAAZrCF.jpg (720x735, 79K)

AAAAAAHHH
OOOOOOOO

Morgan showing that this pitch is just fine to bat on if you're not retarded

SANTGOD

Don't let the Pooki agent bat

He's >due

>be called bolt
>come undone

HOLY FUCK
COMEBACK ON THE CARDS

hmm

>thailand
>literally the garbage destination of India

You think you're smart, but you're basically a self-hating cuck. This discussion started off with Indians sexually assaulting travelbloggers on youtube what I've proposed is that to find me ONE video of an instance where a western woman was sexually assaulted/abused in my land.

Legit kill yourself you absolute filth

Attached: 5c282ed044bce.jpg (469x300, 33K)

OH NO THEY'VE ABSOLUTELY SHAT THE BED

DISGRACEFUL ENGLAND OUT OF WORLD CUP

This is some poolapse

Attached: drkazmi.png (392x23, 2K)

Is Matt Henry related to Thierry Henry?

fucking keked at this
Welcome to Pakistan!

lump on the kiwis

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-07-03 at 2.04.00 pm.png (1386x134, 24K)

Congrats Pakistan.

IMAGINE LETTING HENRY GET 2 (T W O) WICKETS OH NONONONONO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Doesn't really matter anyway, no way is NZ chasing 270+

BASEE Dr Kazmi

Hmmmm want England to win now...

Looks like it's up to us again to stop the paki menace.

if pakistan qualify it basically means australia will be in the final

fact

And we thought India's finishing was bad.
Where are your Bevans, Husseys, Razzaqs, pre-boomer Dhonis in world cricket today?

Literal paki agent on crease

New Zealand haven't even passed 250 once this cup
hell be fine

Could be worse, just imagine if Bairstow decided to choke today.

Im beached izz

Don't know who that is so probably not.

so does 1 play 4 and 2 play 3?

you jelly faggots?
Engineering degree too

Attached: a523337e2a97ab30b27bf9eff4b9265a.png (232x260, 8K)

grim

Get Roy and Bairstow out and you still have Root, get him out you've got Buttler, Morgan, Stokes and Woakes.

Not gonna be easy chasing this total on this pitch

If it comes to it, Southee can be good at walloping.

chasing down 5 an over was pretty much a miracle when bevan was around

it wasnt supposed to end like this

Yep

W-will India chase 270+ in semis against them?

That's a blast from the past.

What uni?

What is the opposite of grim?

Feel so bad lads. Fucking depression need to shake it off.

Hate this feeling

1 plays 2 and 3 plays 4. The winner of 1v2 goes through to the final while the loser plays the winner of 3v4 for the other spot in the final.

Will Englel get 300?

they call me unimelb bro
get a dog

do what your ancestors did and die in a potato famine

BASED

have sex

having sex with sexy girls helps

Ever done the Riverdance, lad?

Beirut sounds awesome.
I wish I could keep moving to different cities all around the world every couple years. I don't want to just be a traveller I want to learn, assimilate, adapt, make friends, get the feel of actually living in a foreign city etc. Those are the experiences I believe can change a person for better not simply travelling around the world for the sake of travelling.

I hope you're at least 6'3 otherwise you're fat as shit on average.

wap some top tunes on fella

like you would know lmao

>poouthee

Dropped the world cup

waeey

btfo

im a fucking pimp
rocking gucci mink

>poo peeland fielding

I thought it said England was gonna make 330+?

300 plus please

Feed a bitch you like

Rashid showing how easy it is to bat on this pitch

--F--O--U--R--

Whenever I'm horny I have fantasies about bumming a twink/trap, but after I nut I feel no attraction at all. What does this mean

NANANANANANANANANAN NANANANANANANANAN

Why is the thought police being blasted out every match now?

Impressive, what flavour of engineering?

the only way traveling changes a person is by making them a self-absorbed, boring conversationalist and STDs

just hope they don't ball short mate it'll be fine

It's the MSI Titanium edition too, not some basic shit variant.

t. sagittarius

Haven't actually tried that this time and I felt better the last time so will do tonight bro

You need to go outside.

ur a homo lol

300 on the cards

no one ever feels attraction after a fap
you're still gay

40UR

Fuck off, wog.

he's into engineering fake weighted averages by inspecting element

homosex

civil mate, you an engfag?

t. bevan mcbogan

For me, it's feeling superior for having an Australian flag.

>2019
>Thinking 300 is a good score

Asian fwb engineering

Looking good lads 78% on the win predictor

Yea, mech myself

>when you can't bowl 150km/h yorkers to clean out the tail

So this is what it looks like when the tail wags...

try 307

First of all, Pakistan itself doesn't receive the same number of tourists as compared to India. Secondly, the intent of an individual does not, in any way, represent the intent of a collective; therefore, such notion that one's safety, be it from physical, sexual or any other forms of abuse, is based on precarious foundation, then you, as many Pakistanis, are indeed deluded.

You may continue to wax lyrically about the virtue of the protection of the sanctity of the body, but through an objective criterion i.e, HDI, not only do native Indians have a better standard of living in their country, they also live in a safer country for tourism whose tourists are given liberty to state their opinion of the country without castigation.

>thinking nz can chase

The virgin 300+ vs the chad 183

t. #wanderlust #love #inspired #freedom basic stacey

Nice, you must be smart. I was doing mech originally but I found dynamics autistically difficult so I changed to civil.

yesterday I didnt receive any (You)'s for this so imma try again..
*exposes scrotum*
tamper with THESE balls, australia

social eng here lads
could you kill yourselves please?

You're prison gay

finally a true statement from a paki.

Isn't that only if Pakistan loses against Bangladesh?

kek just how insular and parochial are you

I don't even read posts by flags whom won't be making the semis. So don't bother replying to me POONgladesh. POOkistan and POOngland are in the balance so ill say they haven't made it yet.

> social eng
isn't that just another term for a jew?

imagine going to any country and having being sexually assaulted a concern the absolute state of the 3rd would you cunts should literally be ashamed and should seriously take a look inwards.

>getting out to poouthee

WHAT A FUCKING BALL

>93938333(You)

>PAKI AGENT >PAKI AGENT >PAKI AGENT >PAKI AGENT >PAKI AGENT >PAKI AGENT >PAKI AGENT >PAKI AGENT >PAKI AGENT >PAKI AGENT >PAKI AGENT >PAKI AGENT >PAKI AGENT >PAKI AGENT >PAKI AGENT >PAKI AGENT >PAKI AGENT >PAKI AGENT >PAKI AGENT >PAKI AGENT >PAKI AGENT >PAKI AGENT >PAKI AGENT >PAKI AGENT >PAKI AGENT >PAKI AGENT >PAKI AGENT >PAKI AGENT >PAKI AGENT >PAKI AGENT >PAKI AGENT >PAKI AGENT >PAKI AGENT >PAKI AGENT >PAKI AGENT >PAKI AGENT >PAKI AGENT >PAKI AGENT >PAKI AGENT >PAKI AGENT >PAKI AGENT >PAKI AGENT >PAKI AGENT >PAKI AGENT >PAKI AGENT >PAKI AGENT >PAKI AGENT >PAKI AGENT >PAKI AGENT >PAKI AGENT >PAKI AGENT >PAKI AGENT >PAKI AGENT >PAKI AGENT >PAKI AGENT >PAKI AGENT >PAKI AGENT >PAKI AGENT >PAKI AGENT >PAKI AGENT >PAKI AGENT >PAKI AGENT >PAKI AGENT >PAKI AGENT >PAKI AGENT >PAKI AGENT >PAKI AGENT >PAKI AGENT >PAKI AGENT >PAKI AGENT >PAKI AGENT >PAKI AGENT >PAKI AGENT >PAKI AGENT >PAKI AGENT >PAKI AGENT >PAKI AGENT >PAKI AGENT >PAKI AGENT >PAKI AGENT >PAKI AGENT >PAKI AGENT >PAKI AGENT >PAKI AGENT >PAKI AGENT >PAKI AGENT >PAKI AGENT >PAKI AGENT >PAKI AGENT >PAKI AGENT >PAKI AGENT >PAKI AGENT >PAKI AGENT >PAKI AGENT >PAKI AGENT >PAKI AGENT >PAKI AGENT

SOUTHGOD

APOLOGIZE

Ummm sweaty
youtube.com/watch?v=P5W8x4Q7N9c

@93938333
not gonna check these trips

Does Boomer guitar cunt get sacked if we get knocked out?

Here you go

Also checked

Based Rashid chipping in to send the Mangies back home

SWANSEA MENTIONED

No just worked hard on it. Actually starting my first job on Monday, so feeling pretty excited about it.

>307
OH NONONONONO AHAHAHA

zero class from both of you

If Jofra Archer fractured his arm, he would be Jo Fracture

try 305 you fucking dumb cunt

business idea: fine an umpire if they go to the 3rd umpire and it's not even close

6.1 RRR

>losing 6 wickets for 100 runs

[2]

>93938395(You)

Thanks for the (You) cunt but you're not getting fuck all from me.

Ezpz

Great total
England shouldn't be worried
Hopefully our top order takes this opportunity to have a crack and try find some late form

> Talk with a girl on tinder for a while
> SHE asks ME for drinks, which is unheard of - so she must be interested right?
> Ask her which day she's free
> No response for 24hrs
what do women mean by this?

Gunna go fry some bread lads

traveled plenty enough, just not of the opinion that changing geography in anyway promotes personal development. Might've once been the case, but not since globalism homogenised most on the place it's like stepping out of you comfort zone to try a new brand of ice cream.

ready for guptill to mope around and get out for 26 off 42

just call her you nerd

don't have her number mate

She obviously got a better offer in the meantime cunt

Either that or he will get three quick boundaries and then out

>FUCK ANGLO CRICKET
>LOVE CRIC
>MARRY Yea Forums

elite memory from (you), take a (you) for that

Nah it’s his year this is the game, we’ve got all those other shit innings in the banks so he can get a quick 50 today

How long is half time lads?

Long enough for a quick fap.

Cricket is a jewish conspiracy.

So about 30 seconds

Thanks lad

I'm tired of anime; someone rec me some LN's during the innings break.

Think blue suits look fucking shit

Stick your head in the oven

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-07-03 at 2.31.41 pm.png (1386x128, 23K)

fedora: the post

worth a flutter
if bmac can get the innings off to a flyer I can't see england having any chance

WHY ISN'T THERE A COUNTDOWN CLOCK OF 30MINS SO PEOPLE KNOW THE FUCKING ETA?

WHY IS ICC SO FUCKING STUPID? THIS IS WHY CRICKET IS SUCH A BROWN PEOPLE SHITHOLE SPORT

FUCK THE COMMONWEALTH

FUCKING MORONS

New thread lads

blue suit + brown belt + brown shoes + black tie is an elite combo

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-07-03 at 2.33.42 pm.png (608x228, 28K)

went a bit hard on the pasta, don't reckon I can manage an apple pie right now

>+ black tie
No.

This is the thread.

What about Shimla and Manali?

Change comes from within, the inner world is vastly deeper than anything you can experience by traveling.

Always remember the Brad Pitt rule. PUA is a meme but that bit is legit.