>fans cry for VAR

>VAR is implemented
>is used to check questionable situations
>takes some time
>fans cry for less VAR

>less VAR is used
>not as much time spent
>fans cry refball when VAR isn't used to check questionable plays
Make up your fucking minds already. Also slightly shorter game time with stop clock when?

Attached: 1562152901260.png (1200x786, 30K)

The problem with VAR is that it should be used only for clear errors but is used for literally everything including when you're offside by a toenail

VAR should be an challenge system with each captain given 3 challenges (challenge not deducted for correctly overturned decision). prove me wrong pro tip you can't

it's easy, besides the ref each time should have 1 VAR appeal each half if the ref doesn't call it, and if the appeal is correct they can call it again
this should only apply to penalty or goal situations

soccer doesn't command enough IQ for this to work. stick to AFL

VAR generates drama and fifa scenarization of big football events can only benefit from it.

More macaroni
Too much macaroni

Nah, could be easily abusable
Imagine you're in the 80th minute leading 1-0, opponent is piling on the pressure and you have 3 challenges left.
You could easily use those 3 challenges at will, and impede the opponent's rhythm that way. Could only result in even more timewasting nightmare.

I quite like this idea

this moving off the line at penalties business really ought not to be a VAR thing. if the ref sees it then fair enough but using VAR for that kind of decision is just pathetic

one challenge

i like this better

This. It should be one challenge instead as already proposed

no var is better, fuck time wasting and fuck that fake sense of justice

Make it like the field hockey VAR and it’s good.

this desu. instead of wasting time with var, why not just hold refs more accountable for mistakes?

>subhuman monkeys can't win without cheating
>doesn't want VAR
pottery

At least we CAN win

varsinson

>refball when VAR isn't used to check questionable plays
This has happened literally from the first day of the WC, France in particular benefited from it.

>Also slightly shorter game time with stop clock when?
never you fucking wannabe martsharter

>he unironically thinks VAR will eliminate cheating
kek