/wwc/ England v USA

FACKIN GOALS edition

Attached: _107715660_wwc_semi-usa-v-england_el_v2_clean.jpg (1024x576, 119K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HTy8EZD63d4
youtu.be/EvEygbnyAvE
vipboxtv.se/stream-england-w-vs-usa-w-live-1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

anime

YOU WOULD SAY THAT user!

fuck the (((USA)))

CAM ON ING-UHH-LUHND

Ban anime

Attached: 1561970408634.png (2518x1600, 1.96M)

nth for that loli staring into the camera

CAM ON INGURLAN

Someone please post the image of the sweden player bent over. She is the hottest ass in sp wc

Come on you Lionesses!!!

Attached: ENGLAND!.gif (507x596, 228K)

Please beat these insufferable cunts. Come one England, do something right for once.

GODAMN I WANT TO FUCK ALEX MORGAN

CAM ON INGLEND

Attached: Capture.jpg (575x582, 63K)

*ahem*

Fuck England

Select your girl

Attached: SELECTYOURGIRL.png (2500x680, 770K)

Stokes is a little pest of a defender. she's going to bother me all game.

The Dyke doesn't play ? Why ?

GO ENGLAND!!

Supporting America because if England wins they're going to never shut up about how the women supposedly need to be paid as much as male footballers. Also, they'll try to make women's football even more of a forced meme than it already is.

fug bros why does pizza hut have a $5 delivery fee

YES rev up that band

CAM ON INGLAN

CAM ON!!

having sex

oh god I forgot that fucking english chant tune and shit

Attached: 1495664953816.png (788x450, 235K)

The English national anthem is literally a remake of My Country 'Tis of Thee.

TOP FUCKING KEK

Who's the lucky guy?

>Supporting America
based and red-white pilled
>the rest
cring and blue pilled

>being this stupid

all streams suck, anyone have a 720p?

top cuck, that control

FOR THE COMMONWEALTH

Morgan mugged herself right off.

why isnt the dyke playing?!

Wow. What a greedy cunt, square that and it's a goal

>rapinoe out
TRUMP CURSE

>that zettai ryouiki from Lavelle
Lads

You seem to be lost.

Which one?

git gud u fkn scrubs

Attached: 1530259329687_1_1.jpg (1080x872, 87K)

>can't win without gay players
USA confirmed to lose by their own rule

kek

Hope the USA score loads

USA dominating already kek

CUM ON USA SCAR SAM FUUKIN GOLS

When Morgan falls down and throws her legs up into the air after getting fouled... brehs. Very hot

Yeah based USA helped us to stop that garbage here, they even kicked us out of the Olympics, I have not enough words to thank them.

This is my first match lads, are we normally this shit?

For me? It's the bongs

Tftp

Foy

They will score my load

No. They're intimidated. Itll pass.

Bros we’re winning this game, it’s not even a contest

Please. I used to think the U.S. was good.

Attached: nice_kick.webm (1280x720, 2.76M)

English slags vs american soccer moms, what a glorious day

please bongs save us from facing US in the finals

literally pissing themselves against the Big Strong Americans

vaginal friction injury

If they survive the first 15 itll be a close match.

englel is turrible compared to france

The American national anthem is literally a remake of The Anacreontic Song.

TOP FUCKING KEK

ITS COMING HOME TO ENGLAND

Attached: cardi b joke.jpg (679x675, 139K)

americans are going to gas out

Post sweden girls ass bent over vs germany pls anonn

Scissoring injury.

welp
this is over

Fuck sake.

USA USA USA USA

ITS OVER

oh no

USA USA USA USA

F

i of the two anthems america has, it prefers the shitter one.

Doping.

what kind of shit celebration is it? she celebrated like a spectator

USA wins in the 1st 10 minutes again edition

FOR FEMINISM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH NOOOOOOO THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING

My waifu!!!!!

It's over. 1776 all over again.

We haven't got a fucking clue

Lmao, it’s too easy

WE DID IT LADS

Attached: 2000px-Flag_of_Scotland.svg.png (2000x1200, 10K)

Brit men or women same deal. Always disapointing.

Vince is really selling this heel

USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USAUSA USA USA USA USA USA USAUSA USA USA USA USA USA USAUSA USA USA USA USA USA USAUSA USA USA USA USA USA USAUSA USA USA USA USA USA USAUSA USA USA USA USA USA USAUSA USA USA USA USA USA USAUSA USA USA USA USA USA USAUSA USA USA USA USA USA USAUSA USA USA USA USA USA USAUSA USA USA USA USA USA USAUSA USA USA USA USA USA USAUSA USA USA USA USA USA USAUSA USA USA USA USA USA USAUSA USA USA USA USA USA USAUSA USA USA USA USA USA USAUSA USA USA USA USA USA USAUSA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USAUSA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USAUSA USA USA USA USA USA USAUSA USA USA USA USA USA USAUSA USA USA USA USA USA USAUSA USA USA USA USA USA USAUSA USA USA USA USA USA USAUSA USA USA USA USA USA USAUSA USA USA USA USA USA USAUSA USA USA USA USA USA USAUSA USA USA USA USA USA USAUSA USA USA USA USA USA USAUSA USA USA USA USA USA USAUSA USA USA USA USA USA USAUSA USA USA USA USA USA USAUSA USA USA USA USA USA USAUSA USA USA USA USA USA USAUSA USA USA USA USA USA USAUSA USA USA USA USA USA USAUSA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USAUSA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USAUSA USA USA USA USA USA USAUSA USA USA USA USA USA USAUSA USA USA USA USA USA USAUSA USA USA USA USA USA USAUSA USA USA USA USA USA USAUSA USA USA USA USA USA USAUSA USA USA USA USA USA USAUSA USA USA USA USA USA USAUSA USA USA USA USA USA USAUSA USA USA USA USA USA USAUSA USA USA USA USA USA USAUSA USA USA USA USA USA USAUSA USA USA USA USA USA USAUSA USA USA USA USA USA USAUSA USA USA USA USA USA USAUSA USA USA USA USA USA USAUSA USA USA USA USA USA USAUSA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USAUSA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA

Cause she knows she didn't have to exert herself and was bored

is she a good waifu

>dat goalkeeping

LMAO nice “team” you got there englel

INCELS BTFO

I ABSOLUTELY HATE THOSE FEMALE VOICES IN THE CROWD

1776 all over again.

Based Press
>It's coming home lads

L...lads are we about to lose 7-1 and become the new laughing stock of spee?

I missed the first goal lads

>tfw the only full white england squad is the womens team

Have it.

First time watching female football looks so much slower paced, and are girls are shite

How do you say "cam on England score sam fahkin goals" in American?

Thread theme.

youtu.be/HTy8EZD63d4

Fuck the 3 lions and fuck the lionesses

based
now the TV will shut up about 1966

KEK that would be based though

should female goals be smaller? female goalkeepers can't even touch the rim while jumping

Let's go bitches put it in the back of the net.

Headbutt over the top of the goalkeeper. Based as usual

>...

Imagine Press putting her legs on your shoulders and then letting you impregnate her with a cute mutt baby. Lmao and they say amerimutts can’t be cute

IT WAS MEANT TO BE OUR TURN

This is unironically the worst part about the WWC.

the good news is there aren't 2 minute stoppages every 10 minutes while someone pretends to be hurt.

based.

Shes a lezbo

stream link?

Looking back on when we first met
I can not escape and I cannot forget
CAM ON INGURLUND
SCORE SOME FAKIN GOALS
Footballs comin ome again

Attached: 1531276977931.jpg (800x533, 62K)

honestly this women are much less bitchy about taking a tumble eve if the passes are shite

Aw shit

>slower game
>less skill
>more unforced errors
>less injury stoppages

it's like I'm watching the golden age of male football from the 70s/80s

no, they were asking for equality

Plenty of time left user.

Actual thread theme

youtu.be/EvEygbnyAvE

Just pretend you're watching a high school tournament.

Also this.

post your rare flags

Reminder all these girls have three dudes on their chest.

Yes. If consecutive digits she gets hat trick

It's because they don't need to get every advantage possible, they aren't competuitive in nature and their babby cup is irrelevant and doesn't bring anyone the status a men's world cup gives a man.

Literally who can stop us. Aside from systematic oppression?

Attached: IMG_20190702_140320.jpg (1024x1024, 108K)

Bongs please, please knock our dykes out so they stfu.

Please

GOOD POINT user!

15 year old boys

Lavalle is best and hottest player by far

>muh competitive diving
kek

Attached: 1553431975795.jpg (1323x743, 127K)

>he thinks we watch women's sports for the skill
If you didn't go see your HS volleyball team play you missed out.

WHO DO YOU SUPPORT user?

I want to impregnate Rose Lavelle tbqh

>become the new laughing stock of spee
No one cares about female football though

You mean ‘systemic’, brainlet.

Levelle the only player on the field that does trick plays.

FUCK TRUMP.

England picked the one black girl who can't run fast in defence

IS THAT THE PET SHOP BOYS?

based
fuck salazar too
fuck franco

I want to impregnate millie desu

Attached: 0_England-Womens-Media-Day.jpg (615x409, 28K)

Don't worry user, she's not. Tobin Heath is though

Reminder that russia bailed us out in ww2

CMON YOU ENGLISH WHORES SCORE ALREADY

even when i want england to win they play like shit

yeehaw howdy howdy put extra cheese on that goal

the absolute state of bongs

basado

I
I BELIEVE

Utterly based my bongoloid friend.

lmao I see Rapinoe fell victim to the Trump Curse

Attached: card.jpg (1600x1272, 459K)

England loves niggers, what did you expect?

IT'S BACK ON!

GO WEST

WEST
END
GIRRRRRRRRRRLS

Based

why are all the english women ugly

got almost all of em, except THE one....

Attached: 4chan_flags.png (3036x2398, 483K)

England!

OH NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

GOOOOOOL

Comeback is on!

pendejo

B A S E D

INGURLAND

hahahahahahaha

Attached: 1311949083856.jpg (486x409, 45K)

>I believe that we will win

Attached: laughyellow.png (400x400, 10K)

DIEU ET MON DROIT

oh shit

GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL

THE SECOND MOST DANGEROUS LEAD

Say the line, England.

Attached: A066CDE5-3BD2-43E3-A482-334E3546599A.jpg (1902x998, 362K)

OH NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

INGURLAN
>INGURLAN
INGURLAN
>INGURLAN
INGURLAN
>INGURLAN
INGURLAN
>INGURLAN
INGURLAN
>INGURLAN
INGURLAN
>INGURLAN
INGURLAN
>INGURLAN
INGURLAN
>INGURLAN
INGURLAN
>INGURLAN

Ggggggooooooooooaaaaaaaaallllllllllll

wish granted based england does it

WTF I LOVE ENGERLAND NOW

HAIL TRUMP

what the fuck is this?

teams are allowed to score against us?

semen slurping sport

Yep I'm thinking we're back

Attached: 1543837937894.png (1000x1000, 88K)

GET THE FUCK IN

you guys should call her Harry Dame

This would be good, if it wasn't for the wojack shititng it up

LET"S GO!!

Any other americans rooting against our own country because they're so fucking cocky?

Ever since the thailand game / celebrations i've been rooting for them to lose

ITS NOT OVER BONGS

NO

Doesn't that come from the shillary campaign?

get shrekt

INGURLAND INGURLAND INGURLAND INGURLAND INGURLAND INGURLAND INGURLAND INGURLAND INGURLAND INGURLAND INGURLAND INGURLAND INGURLAND INGURLAND INGURLAND INGURLAND INGURLAND INGURLAND INGURLAND INGURLAND INGURLAND INGURLAND INGURLAND INGURLAND INGURLAND INGURLAND INGURLAND INGURLAND INGURLAND INGURLAND INGURLAND INGURLAND INGURLAND INGURLAND INGURLAND INGURLAND INGURLAND INGURLAND INGURLAND INGURLAND INGURLAND INGURLAND INGURLAND INGURLAND INGURLAND INGURLAND INGURLAND

Enjoy it while you can, bongdykes. Our qt’s will shit on you

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHA

The reason why all women footballers at this level are douchebags is because women are like petulant children - give them success ad it goes to their head. They have zero humility. For all the Jew-created stereotypes about successful straight white males being elitist or whatever, white men are actually great at handling success, and can be successful without becoming an arsey douchebag. But women? They are incapable of humility. Why? Because they are low creatures.

UH OH WE GOT A GAME

IT'S COMING HOME

TRUMP CURSE IS REAL
CMON POTUS CANCEL THE CURSE

dubs and burgers win

Murica btfo

told you. usa are fucking garbage we would rip them apart with our eyes closed. one basic long ball and a cross destroyed their defence absolutely embarrassing.

>INGERLAND

SCORE

GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN GOD SAVE THE QUEEN

is this match worth signing into bbc iplayer for?

nice finish even though it almost went wide

>S E E T H E

YES PLEASE FUCKING END US

lmao you guys actually thought the US cared about soccer? I don't even care if the USWN team lose lol

I don't really care who wins as long as the game is enjoyable. If England win, they deserved to, and they can get their time in the sun after we dominated and raped the world for ages.

FUCK (((TRUMP))) AND FUCK (((RAPINOE)))

OH NO NO NO NO NO NO NO

>Trump works against American interests.
This is not a new thing

stream?
reddit soccer city is died

Attached: slug:33.gif (500x500, 3.36M)

You called?

Attached: EllenWhite.jpg (1000x500, 75K)

Stop seething you faggot.

LADS...

Fuck mark rutte

No because I’m not a cuck

How did the US get such a qt national team?

FUCK YOU DYKEGRASS IS A YANK SPORT

>t. Rodrigo Hernandez

I often do, but I can't bring myself to root for England in soccer.

FOOTBALL IZ COMIN' HOME!

yeah about 2/3 of Americans want these bitches back in the kitchen

IT'S COMING HOME IT'S COMING HOME IT'S COMING HOME IT'S COMING HOME IT'S COMING HOME IT'S COMING HOME IT'S COMING HOME IT'S COMING HOME IT'S COMING HOME IT'S COMING HOME IT'S COMING HOME IT'S COMING HOME IT'S COMING HOME IT'S COMING HOME IT'S COMING HOME IT'S COMING HOME IT'S COMING HOME IT'S COMING HOME IT'S COMING HOME IT'S COMING HOME IT'S COMING HOME IT'S COMING HOME IT'S COMING HOME IT'S COMING HOME IT'S COMING HOME IT'S COMING HOME IT'S COMING HOME IT'S COMING HOME IT'S COMING HOME IT'S COMING HOME IT'S COMING HOME IT'S COMING HOME IT'S COMING HOME IT'S COMING HOME IT'S COMING HOME IT'S COMING HOME IT'S COMING HOME IT'S COMING HOME IT'S COMING HOME IT'S COMING HOME IT'S COMING HOME IT'S COMING HOME IT'S COMING HOME IT'S COMING HOME IT'S COMING HOME IT'S COMING HOME IT'S COMING HOME IT'S COMING HOME IT'S COMING HOME IT'S COMING HOME IT'S COMING HOME IT'S COMING HOME IT'S COMING HOME IT'S COMING HOME IT'S COMING HOME IT'S COMING HOME IT'S COMING HOME

It's a white girls sport and white girls are cute

Obviously rooting against them

WHERE THE FUCK IS RAPINOE AND HER TIGHT LITTLE ASS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

LADS

FACKING COME ON THENNNNNNNNNNNN

why the fuck is she diving when she could have kept the ball

VAR SNEEDSON

i retract my post
PENALTY!
WHERES FUCKING VAR?

They're all mutts

Good job England. We gave you a goal so you wouldn’t feel bad. The final score is going to be 3-1

Alright, when's Rapinoe coming on

In a way I like the US appraoch: They see football as a women's sport, and so it is acceptable for them to participate in it - because it is a pointless, stupid sport.

But Englel? This is Englel's #1 sport. And women shouldn't be allowed near it. It is a insult to Englel football.

encouraging more grills to become soccer qts is a good part of the WWC tbth

>Let me tell you about women
t. /pol/ virgin

this pls

BRING ON THE DYKE
WE NEED RAPIDHOE

Attached: 1560877037228.jpg (636x657, 42K)

Attached: 1-1.webm (1136x634, 2.89M)

She got Trump'd.

she's ugly as fuck

>diving this hard this early
it's over. 7-1 USA

Nice blog post incel

Have sex sweetie

FUCK OFF COLONISTS HAHAHAH

nice dive by #18

Based and very redpilled

>all these Chicanos who refuse to support USA and claim it's about goal celebrations rather than them being ungrateful lazy spics

Yea the only women, even men, that actually play soccer at a serious level are upper middle class whites. My hispanic friends play just for fun but they've never played in club soccer or any of that....

England's lanklette needs to throw some elbows and get physical

America is an evil country

WINS EVERYTHING

Attached: 1280px-Flag_of_England.svg.png (1280x768, 1K)

He's right, Soccer is stupid sport.
This is why it will never take hold in America.

t. sexless white knight

>he only dates 10/10s

good luck with that m8

ENG ENG ENG ENG ENG ENG ENG ENG ENG ENG ENG ENG ENG ENG ENG ENG ENG ENG ENG ENG ENG ENG ENG ENG ENG ENG ENG ENG ENG ENG ENG ENG ENG ENG ENG ENG ENG ENG ENG ENG

What are you, illiterate?
Why is the US team so cute? England aren't. Sweden aren't

Why don't women teams just hire m2f trans goalkeepers?

Hope would have absorbed that shot into her gaping maw

>poofty eurotrash sport perverting the mind of american patriots isn't against american interests

go back south of the border José

it's because the USWNT are obnoxious cunts

LAVELLE

decent save there

Why dont girls like this play soccer??

Attached: 1561534476567.webm (480x600, 456K)

w-we've got this bros, right? W-we don't need Morgan.

She would have blocked it

Attached: hope.jpg (221x221, 7K)

>morgan ded
lmao

You think ANY of the women on the pitch would entertain a conversation with you at a bar the way that an equally famous male footballer (perhaps a player in the division 1 teams) would?

Can someone post a stream link please?

THERE'S BEEN A CLASH OF HEADS

It's because they cry for equal pay while not understanding politics

HEEMED

oh get you fucking wuss

I

CHI

you dont?

found a crappy link in my history mang:
socolive (((DAWT))) xyz/england-vs-usa-live-stream.html

Attached: b578147a309eb1cb628e3d670a68c200_CROP.jpg (2998x1482, 1.91M)

why is it not a corner

Don't

vipboxtv.se/stream-england-w-vs-usa-w-live-1

Because yellow women are too busy becoming perfect wives, unlike insufferable masculine miserable failure white women.

Attached: box-1.webm (640x360, 343K)

I BELIEVE

MORGAN CONCUSSION

CHI

kek

Go back to losing to a single lesbian Frog.

Do you faggots not play soccer with women?
They like to use body a lot.

THIS DOES NOT SLIP NOW

B O T T L E D

SLIP

Better at stick handling sports

SLIPPY MEAD

TOO MUCH MEAD! TO THE HEAD! GLUG GLUG GLUG! SLIP SLIP SLIP!

they're too busy playing dicks

sounds hot desu

Wait I thought press was the crypto lezalong with heath

r/redditsoccercityy

IT FOOKIN SLIPPED

They're too busy being boring on social media sites.

Thank you lad.

*SLIPS*

b-but I'm Welsh

Fuck me. Lavelle makes me shook, some serious power in both feet

SLIPPY G(irls)

>slips

Never change England

*passes to open space*
*slips*
Equal pay now

is that Stevie G out there?

>This faggot band is present even in womens games

fuck these faggots

ENG ENG ENG ENG ENG ENG ENG ENG ENG ENG ENG ENG ENG ENG ENG ENG ENG ENG ENG ENG ENG ENG

SLIPPED

Bronze is >LCIW

england is incapable of placing a ball where they intend to

I BELIEVE THAT

That's not being a CHI you idiot

Also

>England letting a goalscoring opportunity slip

How many of the players on the field are on their period right now?

see

what was that corner

Poast it

Holy fuck I was literally better at football when I was 14 what the fuck is going on

Alex Morgan is so past it it's not even funny

GO ENGLAND!!!

Literally the worst kind of female: the social media attention whore

>that corner

>kicks it into the stands
The state of women’s soccer

Imagine slipping on live television in a widely watched match. Imagine how much of a fucking retard you must be to do that. Are you a fucking child?

>Women corners

kek

They should intend to place it where they don't want it so it goes to where they secretly do.

thanks lad

Zero. They take period blockers.

Shades of Rooney

kek

the Chicanos of the the UK tbqh

I BELIEVE THAT IT'S

Alex Morgan is trash

Have sex

>Women's soccer

U.S. team are uppity butches

Spoiler alert: USA wins in +10 extra time

Source please. Not baiting.

the english defence is literally retarded

How can you tell when they all play on a level of a 50 year old man

Impeccable corner.

stupid women

Attached: cat.png (851x780, 474K)

FUCK YOU ENGLEL FUCK YOU ENGLEL FUCK YOU ENGLEL FUCK YOU ENGLEL FUCK YOU ENGLEL FUCK YOU ENGLEL FUCK YOU ENGLEL FUCK YOU ENGLEL FUCK YOU ENGLEL FUCK YOU ENGLEL FUCK YOU ENGLEL FUCK YOU ENGLEL FUCK YOU ENGLEL FUCK YOU ENGLEL FUCK YOU ENGLEL FUCK YOU ENGLEL FUCK YOU ENGLEL FUCK YOU ENGLEL FUCK YOU ENGLEL FUCK YOU ENGLEL FUCK YOU ENGLEL FUCK YOU ENGLEL FUCK YOU ENGLEL FUCK YOU ENGLEL FUCK YOU ENGLEL FUCK YOU ENGLEL

in 4 years it will all be tranies playing each other

Jinxed it.

just went to pick up my food and saw a very fuckable milf in a USWNT jersey. fuck it let's go ladies

I know what an ASSHOLE she must be. the men never slip in important, widely watched matches EVER.

Attached: gerrard.jpg (615x409, 40K)

OI MATE YOU HAV A LOICENSE FOR THAT ENGLISH FLAG?

u said?

USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA USA

SHE DIDN'T SLIP

I actually thought this could be a decent match but this is embarassing, they are supposed to be the best in women's football but they can't even fucking take a corner kick. Has anyone made a compilation of all the absolutely ridiculous moments in this WC?

I BELIEVE THAT IT'S COMING

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ALEX MORGAN

TRUMP BTFO!
USA!
TRUMP BTFO!
USA!
TRUMP BTFO!
USA!
TRUMP BTFO!
USA!
TRUMP BTFO!
USA!
TRUMP BTFO!
USA!

Jesus Christ what a shit defense

WAIFU

OH NO NO NO NO

USA USA USA

HOLY SHIT WEBM OF THESE CUTIES IN THE CROWD

fuck this gg US

MY WIFE

It's worth buying a TV for.

>that cellie
FUCKIN BASED GET FUCKED BRITBONGS

LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She is so perfect.....

BASED ABSOLUTELY BASED

GET FUCKED INCELS

FUCK TRUMP

>(YOU)

Attached: 18160580934589.jpg (920x1150, 118K)

Dude they're showing 10 year olds

ITS COMING HOME

they're women

Apologize!

BRIT BONGS, FIX THIS

my wife scored bros

americans are cheating, they have a goalkeeper

*slips*
*kicks corner out*
*concedes*
Based

Need a webm of that celebration

How'd Japan win in 2011 then?

mfw this is gonna be better than the final

your point being?

>will griggs on fire

Attached: 1479055449041.png (200x196, 21K)

Demba day is the best day of the year

BRITBONGS SEETHING

Did he fucking stutter?

ROASTED

THIS !

shut up that's our catchphrase you cunt

Glad to see the English defense is a meme in women's football as well

THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF INCELS AND BONGS

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

REDDIT NAZI FROG POSTERS ETERNALLY BTFO

MORGAN

IT'S

AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA MORGAN IS INDEED TRASH

Attached: W9xr6tT.jpg (1920x1368, 365K)

Get fucked

Attached: index.jpg (183x275, 9K)

Fuck sake.

What a pass, lads.

JAYSUS THAT SAVE

GOAT
GOAT
GOAT

>our

is she a good waifu? is she better than this guy's?

dial it down a tad, Ethan; you're starting to sound like Justin Trudeau

You could hear the crowd singing happy birthday..

?

brits will tie it up before half. also, chek my doubles.

some of the passing in this game is dire

is it possible that sweden played 3d chess and let us go through first and then cuck us in finals?

The sad state of women's soccer is this:

The US wins almost entirely on fitness, not on tactics or individual skill.

obsessed

i KNOW her pussy smells good i just KNOW it

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MORGAN WE LOVE YOU

Yikes.

Honestly basically every woman on the USWNT is fuckable.

You can't find this ratio of fuckability anywhere

>:thinking:

INCELS BTFO AGAIN

>our
>Posting from Mysteryland

Attached: costanza belittles.jpg (375x375, 34K)

Alex Morgan is some spic's literal waifu. Christen Press is best waifu

SORRY LAD THOSE ARE TRIPS

Based

Why do Americans keep saying Brits when it's just England playing?

yeah, an English team are playing

What the FUCK is your point nigger

Yea Forums YNWA = You’ll Never Watch Alone

Are the american crowds singing happy birthday?

Nice Jpeg waifu you working class scum

Attached: 1376166270064.jpg (471x361, 45K)

Have some faith in yourself lad, you've got trips!

I like JT, at least he's not Scheer. Get the fuck out of here you UCP cock sucking bastard.

checked and eaquillizerpilled

Attached: checkem.jpg (450x452, 28K)

This is the first time I've watched more than 10 minutes. Man there's a serious lack of talent. The fucking kids at the park play better

Attached: 1542793092196.jpg (960x849, 191K)

shut the fuck up bong

Has been every game

Brexit prolly

Wish these girls were more humble so I can root for them with no qualms.

It's funny when men do it. It's jut pathetic and inferior when "women" do it. Death to all these "women" on the pitch. This cute girl who will have kids and be a good cute wife to a husband is unironically more successful than these kryptodykes.

Attached: 64991205_2365303093792281_566022241007016322_n.jpg (1080x1350, 221K)

fitness and skill. if neville was their coach they'd never lose.

For the same reason we call them Americans instead of USAsians.

the American Messi

Attached: fuck bitches get money.jpg (600x800, 77K)

Laverne is a beast bros wtf.

POST THEM ALREADY

>bong passing

COMING

>that England goalie
hnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnngggggggggg

What's with all the screaming?

why don't you shut up, you tiny dick manchild

>Because yellow women are too busy becoming perfect wives

yellow women are horrible wives anyway.

>americans

Because everyone else was just that bad.

C U T E

why does she look so british REEEEEEE

To make Scots seethe

cam on america scaw sum fackin goals

It's crazy because every brit player has that large forehead due to inbreeding on their tiny island.

Gookmoot fucked me

Attached: X162521_TK1_05038_rawfinal1920.jpg (1280x1920, 1.3M)

>Americans
>humble
Why would you expect any better?

1/10 made me reply

fingered her behind crawley tesco back in 2013

I'm a bong I swear, i don't know why this happens

>women

:)

Attached: RTzWw0GWL9.jpg (612x612, 94K)

You want to believe is joking, but who knows anymore.

Attached: Annotation 2019-07-02 213743.jpg (590x175, 22K)

RAPINOE

Rose is literally a step away from being the female Messi. Just needs to finish better.

Rose Lavelle could unironically start on our men's team

>Why do Americans keep saying Brits when it's just England playing?
Because we don't know or care who you are. You're just another speedbump. Don't feel bad because you're losing, feel bad that your girls get to be on the same field as ours.

england with the .500% shooting percentage

>trips
God hates bongs

>women

It makes us Seethe too though, I don't want to be assosciated with those fucking Jock cunts.

>angleterre en charge de faire des passes

gotta say Press-waifu guy is making a good point shes definitely a qt

The 23 ameriwobble is a cutie lads, thoughts?

>alex morgan will never know you exist

why even live bros

>implying the mens team were anything but humble against their "rival" trivago.

>over 2.5 already in 1st half
Ez
Now if USA can win 3-1 exactly the strippers will be on me

LAVELLE dumb sopa

Only one stat that matters user (corners conceded).

this is just embarrassing play on both sides. like watching a high school team

what happened to the tratior mutt bimbo Leroux(?)

The whole team is cute, m8
brits will never know this kind of girls

New

New

Wow morgan is a fucking prick

Why do euros call us Americans when it's just USAnians playing?

Attached: 886.png (785x539, 96K)

the skill of this match is complete trash
why the hell watch this?
>also
england women team still play like men's long ball nothing in the middle

I don't get it

Yellow card for Gordon Ramsey!!!!!!!!!

england reverting to their natural game with the long ball

Career ending pregnancy

Unironically this. Alex Morgan would have a birthday party and invite everyone in her class except your sister. Christen Press would find out and refuse to go, because she doesn't like bullies.

>all these cheap shots on Morgan

Time for a mass murder on these English cunts

that's not a fucking card lmao

These are some ugly women. Why are no good looking women able to play football?

I'd stir millies pork pie if you know what I mean ;)

Holy shit that CB on England is an absolute unit

Most Americans don't know the diff

She's a diving, soft cunt

LITERALLY SHAKING

Why’s Rapinoe on the bench?

What the hell is this on her leg

Attached: 20190702_153650.jpg (3264x1836, 1.76M)

Someone needs to install a hidden camera in the showers while nobody is paying attention. Can you fucking imagine all those hot athletic women with those tight bodies frolicking in the shower together? Fucking a bro.

>Millie bright wearing all that slag makeup
She clearly didn't come to play, dumb chav

Fuck off

cuz she's a Rose :))

Attached: 37422274_529246510829208_7154619292623831040_n.jpg (1080x1080, 149K)

Apparently she has right leg soreness

>Not posting "haha"

these girls have the balance of a drunk toddler

>fucking a bro
Bit gay

Dat liberia? Holy shit what a shitshow

Morgan's a filthy diving jewess. Fookin fight me mate

Attached: DEkQGztUIAAGw_U.jpg (326x381, 19K)

fucking a, bro punctuation is important

>1488
Ayy, but seriously she is English as fuck

The one on the right is a qt

based and Presspilled

Attached: Screen-Shot-2018-11-03-at-1.16.41-pm.png (591x394, 321K)

> Fucking a bro.
The bro? Me.

bitch should be hanged for a penalty like that LMAO