DEN: Jamal Murray gets 5-yr, $170M extension
NY: Woj: Bobby Portis, NYK agree to 2-yr deal
MLW: Haynes: Bucks agree to terms with Robin Lopez
MEM: Andre Iguodala being traded to Grizzlies
GS: Woj: D'Angelo Russell to Warriors in S&T deal
GS: Klay Thompson, GS agree to five-year max deal
NO: Report: Pelicans trading for Derrick Favors
MIA: Update: Goran Dragic remains in Miami
DAL: Dallas adds Kelly Olynyk, Derrick Jones Jr.
UTA: Ed Davis, Jazz agree to 2-year, $10M deal

Attached: 1561950048843.jpg (1080x608, 92K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theathletic.com/1055842/2019/07/01/thompson-kevin-durants-choice-showed-what-he-values-something-stephen-curry-and-the-warriors-couldnt-quite-give-him/
nbcsports.com/bayarea/warriors/andre-iguodala-clarifies-comments-injury-kevin-durants-achilles
pastebin.com/NXDNEfGv
pastebin.com/KhzMUTAR
youtu.be/eBCmDbVwnoQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why have the 76ers assembled a literal Skyline of an NBA team

she looks uncomfortable

GOAT album

Attached: ye.jpg (738x416, 61K)

SUMMER CASUALS FUCK OFF

IF YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT A MID LEVEL EXCEPTION IS OR CAN'T NAME THE CURRENT TAX APRON OFF THE TOP OF YOUR HEAD YOU NEED TO FUCK OFF OUT OF /NBA/

dubs and jokic will be the mvp this season

God I wish I was a basketball

>comes to lakers
>wins 2-3 chips with lebron
>lebron retires
>ad and kawaii are still in their prime years and now have free reign over lakers
>continue to win more chips
>make fuck tons of money because now entire fanbase of lakers is behind them
>gets to play in hometown
There is literally no negative to him coming to LA. Sorry leaf fags but he has every reason to leave and no reason to stay.

Attached: 1553799486189.png (500x684, 292K)

>lakers have done nothing today

Attached: 1551322959895.gif (512x512, 510K)

post yfw Kahwi doesn't sign with the Lakers

Attached: 1552756275461.jpg (836x543, 170K)

based kiwi

cos they are

Is Iguodala to Grizzlies a salary dump and nothing more?

They need more size in an attempt to contain Giannis, not sure if the decreased spacing would help though

I'm only here for kawaii UwU

His only good album.

>those digits

Attached: Blank+_5852f2f085f3a33a2a14eda1a11fb6f0.jpg (326x326, 28K)

Their size was the only team that had any success in containing the Raptors, so I think it's probably the right direction

あの交差点で
みんながもしスキップをして
もしあの街の真ん中で
手をつないで空を見上げたら
もしもあの街のどこかで
チャンスがつかみたいのなら
まだ泣くのには早いよね
ただ前に進むしかないわいやいや
PONPON 出して しまえばいいの
ぜんぜん しないの
つまらないでしょ
ヘッドフォンかけて
リズムに乗せて
WAYWAY 空けて あたしの道を

Attached: 2083.vresize.350.425.medium.15.png (350x425, 162K)

Attached: hibachi.jpg (226x326, 28K)

If DLo learns to shoot from Curry GS will literally dab on the league again. Curry at 1, DLo at 2, and Klay at the 3. Fuck defence when you can drop 50 3 pointers in one game

are lakers capable of load management

100% this, but who the fuck knows what this dude is thinking

>>wins 2-3 chips with lebron

>L3-6ron
>winning anything anymore

Attached: 1540438938363.jpg (687x394, 52K)

Trust the process

As cold as Danny green was for prolonged stretches, i hope he stays. He's just a likeable guy and the skills camp tour thing he's doing around Canada is cool.

>Lakers have 32M capspace
>Warriors have 17M
>The best free agent remaining is Patrick Beverley
Theyre fucked

>also mfw he goes to the clippers and wins them the championship next season

Attached: Blake_Griffin_Cool_Face.jpg (194x250, 19K)

are you capable of managing my load lmao gottem

Why do casuals do this?

You can't just learn to shoot over night with a completely different shooting motion just because Curry is standing next to you.

This is a team that does fit Hinkie's vision. He wanted "Violence at the Rim", and this is a team that does that

Attached: 1504466661519.gif (245x193, 1.93M)

Positionless basketball

I literally lose socks the same day I buy them

>mfw (((Memeiors))) really maxed THREE lightskin memechuckers that play no D
I can't believe I ever thought they actually learned how to properly evaluate talent for once.

OwO
*notices his braids*

>Free agent guard Patrick Beverley has agreed to a three-year, $40M deal to stay with the Clippers, his agent @KB_Sports tells ESPN.

>Free agent guard Patrick Beverley has agreed to a three-year, $40M deal to stay with the Clippers, his agent @KB_Sports tells ESPN.

almost forgot:
>also gets to be in space jam 2

Attached: 1543212211527.jpg (1280x1264, 103K)

Patrick Beverley to the clippers 3yr/40m
lel

dlo only shot 36% from 3 because he had to carry the nets

with the dubs he'll get catch and shoot opps and clear 40% easily

b-but he'd feel guilty for leaving his friends!

So did Kawhi have the Lakers meeting already?

That new sixers lineup is looking good

Attached: killmefam.jpg (1280x720, 218K)

This unironically

Show me their facebook then. Checkmate

in what way are the Warriors getting D-Lo for a deal? People are making it seem like the Nets are picking up part of the contract or something

Klay is a great defender.
Steph and Russell both suck tho.

based pat cucking the lelkers

Attached: _credit_Jaya_Nicely.0.gif (1400x1400, 369K)

Reminder that her pubes are black as night and she is a fucking fake blond.

>Teams with meaningful cap space are down to the Clippers, Lakers, Mavericks and Knicks. We all know who the Clippers and Lakers are waiting on. LAC - $55M LAL - $32M DAL - $30M NYK - $30M ATL - $14M SAC - $13M Everyone else is under $10M.

knicks got fucking randle and thats it. what a horrible franchise jesus

ooh they can still get leonard. this will be fun

It worked for Iguodala. He went from a disaster to a competent shooter pretty quickly after joining the Warriors.

He meets with them on Monday I think, but he talked with Magic today

pat beverly 3 years, $40m with clippers

Attached: cedi_hot_chocolate.jpg (668x381, 55K)

lakers may actually be fucked

Nope.
Hes not meeting with anyone until tomorrow/later today.

Lakers are getting fucked

So, wait, what happened with the Sixers/Heat/Mavs trade? Who got what? I'm still confused about this?

Attached: 3f2.jpg (341x354, 35K)

Not a problem if I get to use them for flossing every night

What catch and shoot ops?

There's literally 0 floor spacing outside of Curry and that's it

Klay tore his fucking ACL, KD gone, Iggy gone, it's fucking Quinn Cook and Dlo, and Curry, and some literal fucking whos

LOL WALLS ARE CLOSING IN ON THE LAKESHITS
ENJOY SETH CURRY FAGS

>nuggets
>kings
>hornets
>suns
what are these front offices thinking?

>iggy
>competent shooter

how do i get miley cyrus to shit down my throat

>another free agent off the board

Lakers better land Kawhi, or their roster will be made up of GLeague players.

>It worked for Iguodala
He was with the Warriors for years and didn't have a single good 3pt shooting season in his career

Klay is decent but he's not the lockdown defender everyone claims he is. He's not really on the level of prime Kobr for example

rapties 3peat lets get it

Bev just resigned with Clips. Mavs now have to take Dragic LMAO

Everyone on the Laker's board is gone except Kawhi. This Beverly signing pretty much confirms Kawhi will be a Laker. I'm not even a Lakers fan, but this is just from what I'm observing. If the Lakers weren't getting kawhi then they would know by now because they would have to make moves because free agency is FAST.

Attached: kawhi_face.jpg (1200x800, 119K)

I go to jacob with 25 thou, you go with 2500 wow
I got 11 plaques on my walls right now, you got your first gold single damn nigga wow

Attached: kanye-west-kobe-bryant-shirt-1.png (970x646, 596K)

Wait why did the Beal to Toronto rumor start up again?

Attached: 0D1866E0-CF91-408A-B055-9C1A046407C4.jpg (657x521, 287K)

>the deal is off. at some point, there was a misunderstanding with the parameters. miami was certain it was dragic. dallas had been saying olynyk/jones all week. up to miami to salvage it, probably with another team.

>the deal is off. at some point, there was a misunderstanding with the parameters. miami was certain it was dragic. dallas had been saying olynyk/jones all week. up to miami to salvage it, probably with another team.

>Lavs
>Cryami cHeat

lmao lakers fucked lmao lmao lmao

What the fuck can the Knicks realistically do right now? Just trade for expiring contracts and picks for 3-4 years?

I don't like women who dye their hair unless they go full anime. I don't like bottle blonds and fake redheads. If you're going to bother dying your hair it had better be pink or purple or blue or green. Give me something I can't get naturally, don't just give me a shittier version of some other girl's natural, better hair color.

Attached: 3ef0298e3eb5aefe2f517bb4928d1516.jpg (500x460, 50K)

Riley's gonna cave. He's not going to lose Butler over Kelly Olynyk

Kawaii cameo in SJ2 would be max kino.

Sign and trade. Player signs with their original team, and is then traded to his new team.

It's just a way to avoid salary cap issues for the warriors. Nets have enough salary cap to deal with the extra to sign him.

Just means no kawaiiii

>ooh they can still get leonard.
Butler already signed with Miami, keep up. The only draw the Clips had with Kawhi was to pair him with another star to share the load. There are no more stars.

It's so fucking obvious what Kawhi is doing, only legit brainlets are still holding out hope.

ALL DEY
ERR DEY

I want you to take a good look at this face Yea Forums
This man's jersey will be hanging in the Staples Center rafters in 10 years

You fags are mad. You know theres a reason my Lakeys arent going for any of these mid level players right? Kawhi has already told us he is coming. We arent just sitting here for no reason.

It's going to be funny if he stays in Toronto, and the Lakers really have to settle for Melo.

RUN THROUGH THAT CLIQUE THAT YOU REPPIN
30 I CURRY LIKE STEPHEN
ZOTIYAC CRASHIN YO WEDDIN IM FUCKIN YO WIFEY SHE WANTIN MY DRESSIN

Attached: bebuberuree.jpg (688x1044, 661K)

The Mavs don't really lose out in this, though, do they? They were about to practically get Dragic for free. If they don't, then it's not so bad because they haven't given up anything, either.

Stop trying to guess what Kawhi is going to do. He's severely autistic, you can't expect it to make sense.

What are the Wolves supposed to do now that they publicly announced they wanted to get rid of Wiggins and failed to get DLo? I mean I'm sure everyone assumed it, but now it's public record.

Will this be enough to spark some angry greatness in Wiggins? Or will he be passive aggressive and continue down his expected path...

Attached: appropriate facial expression.jpg (950x460, 41K)

dziękuję Polack kolego

Well at least the Clippers kept Beverley, fuck it.

If they dont get Kawhi I still consider it more or less a total loss.

What part of "the deal is off" don't you understand?

Wiggins will just shit the bed even harder now.

>Miami and Philadelphia are determined to find a new third team to facilitate their Jimmy Butler sign-and-trade and ensure its completion, league sources say, after the apparent collapse of the teams' talks with Dallas

>Miami and Philadelphia are determined to find a new third team to facilitate their Jimmy Butler sign-and-trade and ensure its completion, league sources say, after the apparent collapse of the teams' talks with Dallas

Lakers will give Cousins a max deal after losing on everyone else lmaooo

My man is clearly fine putting in minimum effort to make millions, I doubt he's going to change anytime soon

Can someone explain why a FA player agrees to a sign and trade instead of just signing with the team straight up?

Attached: 1532701901909.jpg (800x450, 205K)

Knicks, Lakers, and Clippers are basically all that's left

Bulls bros....

Attached: 1561958727013.jpg (1890x1060, 287K)

The Clippers are the autist's choice.

Wiggins needs to come home and find his heart, become the maple jordan he was destined to be

>lakeshits
My sides will never be the same when they end up signing melo and seth curry

Attached: nick-nurse-arkells.jpg (620x349, 55K)

My Mavs are a fucking mess

More money

I thought sign and trades were dead. Why are there so many this off season?

Get an extra year...so more long term money.

>Lakers will give Cousins a max deal after losing on everyone else lmaooo
this is 100% happening if kawaii doesnt go there

AD will personally ensure it

He just won a championship with roleplayers. The lakeshits have no roleplayers, they cant even attract Bev, Hood, Brogdon, Taj, Ariza, all net positive glue guys.

Kawhi isn't destroying his quad with a team with no warm bodies lmao

The Lakers signing not a single role player tells me they're getting Kawhi.

What did the Warriors get in return for Iggy?

Lol

What part of "the Mavs haven't given anything up" don't you understand?

We doing anything in free agency?..

Attached: D-V7NCvUwAECvUN.jpg (1890x1060, 180K)

damo has a better version of this dumb bitches stand

All because they want to collect whities

dlo

Not with that contract f@m

PFFFTTTTTTTRHFKKEFHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>Knicks
>Hornets
>Pelicans
>Grizzlies
how many wins?

This, Laker FO isn't knick levels of retard yet. They have to know something is up.

>lakers
>knicks

Attached: Yao_Ming_Lauhging.jpg (407x742, 35K)

this, kawhi has been a clipper since birth

Attached: 1493184161573.png (927x492, 690K)

Gotcha, makes sense.

You realize either Kawhi, LeBron, or AD can sit out on any given night and the Lakers are able to dominate? if anything this is a good load management situation to pitch for Kawhi because he has superstars backing him up. LeBron is willing to run his body to the ground for his team (see 2018 Cavs where he literally played all 82 games)

But one has to have some faith that this will put a fire under his ass.... right?

Attached: Ziggy.jpg (707x682, 74K)

>The Lakers have been in deep talks with Nerlens Noel. The free agent center is "intrigued" with the idea of playing alongside LeBron James. Sources close to the Los Angeles Lakers tell me.

It tells me they have no clue what they are doing. If he were a lock, then they would be currently filling out the roster.

>kawhi attentionwhoring and dragging it out

Killin y'all niggas on that lyrical shit
Mayonnaise-colored Benz, I push Miracle Whips

Those clowns really traded the only guy that could somewhat slow LeBron down for another memechucker that doesn't play D

All we know is whatever team gets Kawhi is winning the title in 2020. Except the Clippers.

Attached: 142653243373.gif (200x150, 496K)

You can't get a 5th year in a sign and trade

Are the Utah Jazz the gayest team in the league?

Actually with the recent changes you can't give an extra year to sign and trades anymore (it must be a term that both teams can legally give), which is why KD's deal is only 4/164 compared to what the Warriors could give in 5/220

I don't even remember vitamin c's power

I get it’s having to sign the players before the other teams, but why do they always spend boat loads of money on obviously “okay” players then realise their cap space is fucked for the next set of agents?

>until 2023
YIKES

>logo is a white horse
>literally preserving and saving the white race
Why didn't you make the connection anons?

you're a retard
this user is right. why wouldn't kawhi just sign right now so the lakers can immediately make moves to use what cap they have left to fill out the roster with roleplayers? kawhi HAS to be intentionally sabotaging them by forcing them to wait while all the 3+D roleplayers are bought up by other teams

Why would the clippers not win?

None of them can sit out because there are only 2 players on the team right now

grizz/pelicans: 30-41
hornets/knicks:18-25

They didn’t even know Magic was leaving them

reread part 8 speed reader

because leaf is butthurt

Attached: 1 month on clen.jpg (640x496, 173K)

>Knicks
17 wins

>Hornets
9 wins

>Pels
41 wins just misses playoffs.

>Grizz
28 wins

BAUAHAJAHAHA
NIGGA KNISCKS MIGHT AS WELL SIGN
HOT SAWCE AND DA PROFESSOR AND THE WHOLE GLOBTROTTER TEAM
BAUAHHUAHHHUAHAHAUAUAUAHHAUAHAHAUAHAHAHAUAJAHAHAU

clen causes hair loss

Kawhi can't carry the team by himself. And they're the Clippers.

this but unironically

Depends, sometimes teams know that a player is the best they have and no one else will sign there. Also keep in mind that most owners don't really give a shit about contending for a chip. Just making the playoffs and strong ticket sales are enough.

Ok, but what actually did they trade Iggy for?

Who are the lakers? Nigger how many times must it be repeated you still dont have a starting five?

You need 14 people to be nba-legal. Jesus christ I really hope y'all are larpers at this point because it's so obvious what Kawhi is doing.

On a tangent, the Raptors have been the Vegas betting favorite to sign Kawhi since February and they have never relinquished that position. Never.

>Hornets
>9 wins
Hey, fuck you nigga.

when it's done

a first round pick, i think

>Nerlens Noel

Attached: giphy.gif (400x206, 1.76M)

not if your genes can withstand it

Attached: best-legal-steroids-clenbuterol-cycle-results-pictures-bodybuilding-forum-clen-before-and-after-redd (846x743, 73K)

Knicks are playing the long con. They know RJ is gonna become a super star and want give him the time and space to develop

Thaddeus Young 3 YR/41m

All women with unnatural hair colors have mental issues

Tank

I think you're just being biased. The Clippers were really good without Kawhi so he obviously won't have to carry the team.

With the Clipshits officially out of the Kawhi race, it is only the Lakers and Raptors left.

Because the team will inevitably choke in the second round

Actually the Warriors traded away Iggy AND a pick (2024 protected first) to the Grizzlies assuming to salary dump

They're just playing 9D chess, my leafy friend. Notice how Magic can conveniently meet with Kawaii now that he's *NOT* officially employed by the Lakies anymore?

Fucking JUST

Honestly, if YOU, yes YOU ANONS, reading this thread, if YOU live in Los Angeles and are in pretty good shape, and regularly play basketball, you might want to keep an eye on the status of the Lakers' roster. Because there's a chance, however small, that their cap space and roster status could get so desperate that YOU, yes YOU, could participate in a tryout and find yourself a member of the team for a minimum salary. That's how cap-squeezed the Lakers are going to be.

Attached: tenor.gif (498x360, 165K)

They aren't out of the race. Still can sign.

>taking steroids
Sucks that if you do that you have to take them for the rest of your life until you die of you don't want to grow literal boobs

They look horrible.
Sorry bro, but they could end up having the worst record in nba history.

IGNORE SEAMONKEY POST
DO NOT REPLY TO SEAMONKEY POST
HIDE SEAMONKEY POSTS

ITS THAT SIMPLE LADS
OF ALL SPORTS A MALNUTRITIONED MANLET CAN STAN OVER....

/nba/ SHOULD BE AUTOPOSTING ANONS HEIGHTS INSTEAD OF FLAGS TBQH

Tom Haberstroh

Verified account

@tomhaberstroh
2m2 minutes ago
More
D'Angelo Russell nearly logged more pick-and-rolls last season (915) than the entire Golden State Warriors team (995), per Synergy data.

---

>ADVANCED ANALYTICS

He literally can’t, all he did was talk on the phone. You know Kawaii is the type of guy to say nothing while on the phone

based and yepilled

beta agonists arent steroids

Attached: D92xlpUVAAIo_Rd.jpg (750x741, 74K)

>THEN they give the warriors fucking Dlo for no reason.

It was necessary for a 2nd max spot. They went into the FA market w/ ~$47.5M, which means they could sign 1 max guy and have $9-20M remaining cap space. The rest (for the 2nd max slot) had to be created either through trades (Dinwiddie, Harris) or by getting rid of D-Lo's $21m cap hold.

The Nets is known for taking care of their guys, so I think they wanted to do D-Lo a solid. Without a commitment from BOTH KD and Kyrie (which was the best and less likely scenario all along) they would have gotten 1 max player, spent the remaining cap space then re-signed D-Lo using Bird rights.

But Taj for $20 million, even if it’s only two years

So they got nothing in return? I feel like that's not allowed. Also, I can't imagine no one would offer a better deal than that. His contract isn't that bad, is it? He's still a very useful player.

the grizz and pelicans are impossible to predict, depends on how ja/clark and zion/sexton turn out.

>literally me

yeah, i fucked it up

>tfw waiting till 2022 when spurs have cap space for 3 max contracts and will have an amazing core of dejounte / derrick white / lonnie walker
>still wont be as painful as being a knicks fan

holy fuck knisk fans how do you even live?

>yfw you realize facial aesthetics for 90% of men just comes down to being at a low body fat %

Thats his game. pick and roll/lobs. Too bad the warriors don't have anyone with hops. Gonna be fun watching this average team

then they should be taking assets for bad contracts not giving money to statpadding trash like randle.

Yeah... I'm thinkin' we're back, goy...

Attached: D-Xb_98WkAAc_WZ.jpg (750x596, 95K)

2020 Lakers
Seth curry
Gelo ball
Me
LeBron
AD

Pelicans have so many young players at the age where they can either prove to be a bust or make a big leap in productivity that I'd never take any bets on them.

Knicks fans no longer exist, they're all Nets fans now

you give player options in final year as the loop hole, sign and trades are still doable as long as the player and teams agree + no trade bamboozle shit is waived

Only reason they got to the 8th seed was because of Harris. Kawhi needs load management and Clippers need him to do everything to even make the playoffs.

how good is next year's draft?

The warriors are actually more capsqueezed than Lakers, the Lakers have 32M to blow their load on. Except Kawhi and his quad doesnt want to sign with a literally who roster and all the impactful roleplayers are gone.

See

In 3 years if the core pans out, they'll either have to pay them (thus not having cap space if they do) or trade them for stars like the Lakers.

>Portis looking confused as fuck

Best pick to describe the Knicks offseason.

One team two superstars would be funnier

There’s still Steph’s next contract and Iggy can’t limit superstar SF’s forever while also being a liability on offence

Maxing Snitch should remind everyone that the (((Memeiors))) used to be a lottery team for decades upon decades. If anything the past 5 years was a blip.

Nah. They drafted good players. Poole is supposedly the "splash nephew". smailagic is the next Dirk. Warriors are actually having a really good run right now. Klay will be back, possibly before post season and people tend to recover really well from the injury he suffered.
Signing DLo was HUGE considering KD was injured and might not even be the same player again.

Denial the post

Holy shit

You now remember the original big three

Attached: 2003_05_25_img_934.jpg (364x450, 23K)

@greglogan1

>Just spoke to @BobbyMarks42 of #ESPN. He says #Nets essentially bent over backward to put #DLo with #Warriors and won't likely get more than top 55 protected pick...

Attached: gettyimages-946339470-640x640.jpg (640x360, 125K)

Fuck i meant one city two superstars

D'Angelo Russell nearly logged more pick-and-rolls last season (920) than the entire Golden State Warriors team (995), per Synergy data.

>Jason Kapono now negotiating with the Lakers, sources report

Name three
It was the only way to keep DLo, so they HAD to get rid of him. Also, who cares. Iggy is getting washed.

No, I get why they got rid of him, but I feel like he has value and they could get something on return for him.

Its decent desu, better than this year

Multiple sources have said for months Durant and Kyrie Irving planned on being teammates. Durant wanted them to join the Knicks together while Irving preferred they take over Brooklyn. They are now both Nets.

>smailagic is the next Dirk
>Poole is supposedly the "splash nephew
>Warriors are actually having a really good run right now
>people tend to recover really well from the injury he suffered

Attached: 1541227980972.jpg (391x373, 39K)

lol the Nets don't fucking care, they won the lottery. Let the Warriors have DLo. They did him a solid and traded him to a kind-of contender.

Why extend Jamal Murray now?

Andre Ingram status?

Who needs hops? You don't need to get to the basket to make points you know.

Damn bring back Anthony Parker while you're at it

>lockerroom caner knee surgery pg
>post-achilles 7fter
>winning the lottery

This was a panic move by a team that sees its window closing. They need buzz going into that new building.Crazy thing is Iggy has historically been their most clutch player with big buckets and defensive stops. The warriors did not get better today.

Canadians should be trawling Lakers nation twitter and capping the reaction of brainlet fans as it slowly dawns on them Kawhi played them like a fiddle.

Add Spurs twitter to that too, those fucks have been nearly as delusional as the calispics that Kawhi will leaves the team he rang with to validate their franchise's monumental fuckup of trading away a generational player as a good decision.

I mean, you have to be really retarded to think there are only 2 people who can shoot the 3 on the Warriors is the point I was getting at. Almost everyone they have currently signed can shoot the 3.

maxing him next season would be more expensive

based

Reminder that the warriors wanted to trade Klay for Love back in the day and Jerry West stopped it. West isn't there anymore to stop dumb short sighted shit and bad teambuilding moves anymore. Durant falling into their laps is the only major "move" the Warriors have done since West left. All of their draft picks have been in the late 20s and 30s so they weren't scrutinized either. But now we are finally reaching the territory where players are aging and getting major injuries, forcing the Warriors to make moves, so this is the first time we get to see the Warriors FO truly at work in the post-West era.

sixers win the east, who wins the west?

How does Al Horford fit with the Sixers with Embiid there?

Attached: 143893829694.jpg (625x468, 83K)

i'm expecting the knicks and hornets to combine for 25 wins if that's the case

Free agent Reggie Bullock has agreed two-year, $21M deal to sign with the New York Knicks, agent David Bauman of ISE Basketball tells @TheAthleticNBA

Nah, they definitely did get better dumping Iggy.
Have you seen the finals? He didn't really perform all that well. He's getting washed. At this time in the league, you need someone who can play D and shoot 3, not just play D. Keeping Iggy will just make the spacing shit, adding Dlo doesn't.

>$141 million/4 years for a 30 year old point guard who hasn't reached the second round...in the East
>lose Al Horford to division rivals for practically nothing
>lose Marcus Morris' 12 points a game
>is now the 2nd worst team in the division, probably a 7th-8th seeder in the East now everyone at the top (save for the Raptors) improved
>garbage draft selections

The only good thing this offseason is that the team's prime cancers are now gone.

Attached: go celtics.gif (534x627, 36K)

They just decided to deal him for age reasons really. The death lineup is no more. Weird to see dlo get paid that much to be a bench guy. to have two guards not known for on ball defense to start the season.

Dicking around like morons and pushing back the meeting with Pat Beverly only for him to re-sign with the Clips

They should have been fine with Dragic. Watch them drag Devin Harris back at this rate

Reminder that Dlo is only 23

they can trade him, you do this deal 10/10 times.

remember the steven adams, ibaka, durant, thunder?

its like that 2.0

It's now down to Seth Curry, Melo, JR fucking Smith.

This was Kawhi's plan all along. Kill the superteam before it even started. Based Kawhi the dynasty slayer.

>"Durant and Kyrie Irving planned on being teammates. Durant wanted them to join the Knicks together while Irving preferred they take over Brooklyn. They are now both Nets."
>A must-read from @ThompsonScribe

theathletic.com/1055842/2019/07/01/thompson-kevin-durants-choice-showed-what-he-values-something-stephen-curry-and-the-warriors-couldnt-quite-give-him/
anyone have The Athletic?

Surprisingly nothing truly "big" happened

The balance of power is spread out, Warriors are dead. Nets get to miss the playoffs and have a crippled KD the year after the next all while paying him near the max to get rehab

Jimmy is trying to join the Heat because he doesn't give a fuck about actually winning or being a good teammate with talented players.

This has really just been a lol why? off season. Kawhi staying with the Raptors is pretty much guaranteed at this point.

SVI DIED FOR THIS

>subsidizing journalist cucks salaries

lol nope

That was more Kerr and West dealing klay draymond and Barnes for love.

Kerr said no klay on the deal and wolves went to cavs instead. Draymond just basically the big reason 2014-15 was so successful.

he doesn't, he already has injury issues, so he fits in that way I guess.

lol.

do you really think my lakeys would sit around and let all the fa's sign if we knew kawhi wasnt coming to us?

face it, its done,hes coming here

Damn I guess I gotta stay alive for the Warriors/Lakers games.

i still don't understand why butler would go to miami desu

Lmao, why do we let Lebeta teamhop every 3 years and not call him a snake cancer faggot like KD? He's the cancer of the leaue

You'd have a better chance than D'Lo trying to guard LeBron desu senpai

bros ;_;

Attached: 1545247840162.jpg (547x1082, 117K)

Well, it’s Tatum’s team now

according to bill simmons iggy just released a book saying the warriors misdiagnosed his injury, 1 week later he's traded

nbcsports.com/bayarea/warriors/andre-iguodala-clarifies-comments-injury-kevin-durants-achilles

If he actually orchestrated this, he might've set up a Raptors dynasty.

Attached: 1521772792282.gif (400x300, 973K)

Kids don’t know better.

Just like Kobe running the lakers down after Dwight and Nash was just trash

Golden State is trading Andre Iguodala to the Memphis Grizzlies, league source tells ESPN. Warriors are sending a 2024 protected first-round pick in the 2024 (protected 1-4), 2025 (protected 1) and 2026 unprotected.

All that just to max out Dlo when you already have Klay and Curry at PG/SG??

That's like 3 first round picks

>lol.
that team didn't win anything either, it's an apt comparison

embiid is better than westbrook and durant better than simmons, that thunder team also didn't have harden

AD is an empty stats player

Any real star could have done somethin with last two years pelicans roster

Curry is so perfect.

It doesn't in the modern NBA. You'd need a really good coach to pull off twin tower lineups since there is going to be really bad spacing on this team.

Holy shit the historical revision of a series not even a month old. Didnt Iguana hit the gamewinner during game 2? He also held an injured Kawhi to a single good game out of six. I was actually surprised how spry he looked for his age, I thought he would be slower.

Cope bitch, lurry and snitchy d better win enough games to make 5th seed because any lower and they are getting swept by Utah, Denver or Portland.

Portland's defensive rating will be better than the Warriors next season.

It depends if he actually wants to live in Toronto for a while. He literally has given no commitments to anyone and the Raptors also have an aging Gasol, Ibaka and Lowry

Barrett is going to be bigger than Zion

c'mon one of you faggots got to have an athletic subcription...

Better in the sense the prospects are all about even at this point in time. Might be one of those drafts that pans out better as the players develop.

but now tatum gets more 17ft fadeaways

Attached: 1561652636286.jpg (499x499, 19K)

Knicks will draft LaMelo next year.

he doesn't have nearly as good an offensive game as people say he does, he doesn't have a post game or more than occasional passing game

rondo fed him a gorillion assists

also speaking of which jrue is not a point guard

Dude was too fucking scared to even call Westbrook

You think he was going to talk to Curry? Lmao

KD is a fucking beta pussy faggot snake ass mother fucking coward

no free agent would ever sign in san antonio

>incoming klove 2.0

>twin tower lineups
its literally quadruple tower, no team has been this big ever lol

harris and simmons have played lots of power forward, simmons has even been center sometimes

mj, rodman, and pippen?

courtesy of reddit :)

pastebin.com/NXDNEfGv

>Portland's defensive rating will be better than the Warriors next season.
>without the Chief
>with mario hezonja
>good on defense
>still no competent SF
doubt.jpg

You think you'd at least try to get a SF, a position of need, if you are unloading Iggy and 3 first round picks.

everyone plays mandatory defense there (except waiters) even if they do suck offensively. which is fine with jimmy, he'll get all the touches.

and money.

He’s their best player

1 first rounder with protection the first 2 years.

Kmart with no ring :(

kawaii?

Klay is a horrible defender you disgusting caz scum

Hi Russ. Gearing up for anpther 1st round exit?

>there is going to be really bad spacing on this team.
Al Horford shoots 40% from 3 though...?

2020 east

1. Bucks
2. Sixers
3. Raptors
4. Nets
5. Pacers
6. Celtics
7. Pistons
8. Hawks

9. Heat
10. Bulls

so basically durant left because curry wouldn't be his butt buddy

lol what a fucking homo

It was actually one pick (2024) that could be deferred to 2026 depending on the protections

Both team literally not doing shit this upcoming season as a result.

Klay half season sure, but that means warriors actually play first half if they want a chance.

did i say good defense, bitch? i said better than your larriors ahahaha that's how shitty your backcourt is at the defensive end. mccollum plays better d than lurry and snitch combined

he's literallly a rich mans Kevin Love

will kd be the most forgettable player ever? no one will care about him in 10-15 years

And 3 players with below average 3 point shooting or no 3 point shooting. Only Harris shoots well. Richardson is the SG? He's not a great shooter either.

Bros, what are the odds of Kawhi to the Lakeys

UH OH

Attached: SOURCES.png (626x436, 57K)

Holy shit you're a literal fucking soiboi if you're defending KD at this point

lmao no dick loser

What a scummy (((franchise))). They richly deserve nothing less than another few decades in back in the lottery desu

the lakers should trade for kevin love

part 2

pastebin.com/KhzMUTAR

Chris Broussard....

>curry: I'm gonna miss you bro, wish you well.
>KD: REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE *other incomprehensible autistic screeching*

No he doesn't. He shoots 36% which is league average.

POWERHOUSE

MEGA

SUPER

TEAM

Attached: giphy.gif (320x180, 1.7M)

Bucks overachieving with their regular season coach sounds about right but why are the sixers the 2nd seed? They might lose Butler for nothing.

Russ is a douche. Nobody except Steven Adams would return his call.

>Broussard
user...

>Christopher "I have KD's phone number" Broussard

LMMMMMMMMMMMAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

possily. he has no notable stats other being extremely efficient. he will be remembered like kareem abdul were only basketball purest recognize his greatness

What the fuck is Demarcus Cousins up to?

>kawhi
>iggy

Lol. Pick all the guys who were somewhat decent at guarding lebeta

Just get apemon next year while yer at it.

>Lakers offered Rondo vet min & 24 hours to decide

lol why the 24 hours to decide shit? like if he doesn't make up his mind they're gonna pass and just not have a point guard?

Chris Broussard is literal fake news

Larry status? Haven't seen him post in a while.

Attached: 1346553227777.jpg (192x245, 10K)

>might

Jesus Christ nba fans are stupid

Yet Curry is on his wasted plane ride crying like a bitch again because KD is a bitch

Enjoy having no friends incel

>KAJ
>lead scoring all time leader
>only purests

>Pick all the guys who were somewhat decent at guarding lebeta
>average 30/8/8 on a player instead of 32/9/8
>get branded lebron stopper

did >my dubbies drop the ball on the KD situation somehow? why the fuck wouldn’t he take 5 yrs/220 over 4 yrs/160?

thanks m8

>carried his team post-boogie injury playing at MVP level
>swept portland as the lower seed
>lose to golden state in 5 averaging 28/15/2/2/2 on 48/25/85 shooting
you're a brainlet, both times he made the playoffs he lost to the warriors. the years they didn't, the roster sucked and/or he or jrue had injuries.

Redpill me on the Bulls present situation and possible outcomes for next season pls

umm buddy KD is a media MOGUL

do you even watch the boardroom?

he killed himself by walking into the most crime-filled neighborhood of the favela

>Signing DLo was HUGE considering KD was injured and might not even be the same player again

I personally thought memoirs were going to do something meme like get kawhi with all the silence going on!

Meh. He's won exactly 1(one) playoff series in his career without another MVP on his team(and that was Spurs without Kawaii in 18)

Dude fuck Lurry lol. Only simps hate on KD.

Fuck Kawhi for dragging this shit out. If he leaves he's worse than Carter in '04. Fuck this nigger. Hope his shoulder injury comes back stupid fucking nigger bitch. Take his ring away.

*loses in the first round*

Attached: unfinishedchoking.jpg (715x429, 53K)

everyone will remember him forever stay mad :)

GarPax still exists.

might buy a knicks JR jersey bros

pls leave

No income tax retard

Sup clipanada

Anyone hype for Summer League?

Attached: 1546358175989.jpg (1199x810, 247K)

POWERHOUSE
>POWERHOUSE
MEGA
>MEGA
SUPER
>SUPER
TEAM
>TEAM

Attached: 11111.gif (445x250, 2.34M)

They hardly had any time to gel with Harris last year before the playoffs, he will now be a focus of the offense with redick and butler gone. I wouldnt be surprised if he averages 25.

Simmons-Richardson-Harris-Horford-Embiid

is also a defensive monster. The real test will be in the playoffs. sixers will cruise past 50 wins with this new squad

>Only simps hate on KD.

Attached: 1553971039852.jpg (600x450, 59K)

Horford shot 40% from deep when it mattered most

Attached: bigs spacing threat.jpg (1309x271, 98K)

read these two parts
sauce

I swear only the NBA indulges this type of retarded fanfic nonsense.

cap cap cap cap

Attached: kevin-durant-3836.jpg (678x452, 25K)

they forced him to play on an injured leg and caused him to ruin his career. of course he's never ever going to sign with them after all their shady tactics + steve kerr being a gay liberal

i don't understand some of these trades and signings
>PHI with a front court of tobias harris, al horford, joel embiid
>GSW with a back court of stephen curry, de'angelo russell, klay thompson

Attached: 1480024082031.png (618x672, 378K)

Steph Curry
Klay Thompson
D'Angelo Russell
Draymond Green
Alfonzo McKinnie
Jacob Evans
Damian Jones
Jordan Poole
Eric Paschall
Shabazz Napier
Treveon Graham
Alen Smailagic

Can you even compete rest of the league?

Only when he retires with the Seattle SuperSonics.

*gets ass hurt at facts and posts an unrelated shitpost*

KD is a fucking beta that can't even tell his fucking teammates goodbye like a decent fucking human being

You're fucking denying this for no fucking reason other than you're a fucking loser KD dick sucker

SF is the most important position in the league and also the shallowest in terms of top tier talent. Teams run 3 guard lineups because they can't find a good SF. How many teams can you say "damn if only they had a good SF instead of a meh tier one like Evan Turner"? How many times have you said "man we just need a decent 3 and D athletic wing"? It's because those players don't grow on trees. There's only so many out there. And there's even less elite SFs. There's a reason guys like Durant, Kawhi, Lebron gobble up all the rings. And now Lakers are about to collect them with Lebron, Kawhi, and Iggy. With Durant is ded only PG13 is left out there to stop the Lakers' SF monopoly.

>24 hours
>not even meeting Kawhi in that time
They'll need spacing which I'm not sure Brown will be able to coax out of the team.

Holy cope lol, must be Larriors/Knickerbocker fan. And KD will remembered as the face of the Warriors Dyntasy and the dude who cucked LeBum from ever passing Jordan. And if he gets a ring or two in Brooklyn his GOAT status is further cemented.

Attached: 1561942287310.jpg (640x423, 48K)

Looks like Kawhi to the Lakers is a done deal. This league, man.

These guys are paid many many millions of dollars to play the game. Not to ride the bench, not "preserve future earning potential"...to fucking play. It makes a little sense for guys on rookie contracts to be super protective of themselves but every one of the Warriors stars has long since achieved total financial independence for them and all their family generations on down.

Klay is the only one who matters on this list and he's out for the whole next season, YIKES

I personally cannot wait to watch Zion Williamson in this years summer league airing July 28th!

HOLD UP

THERE ARE PEOPLE ACTUALLY DEFENDING KD'S HORRID PERSONALITY RIGHT NOW?

THIS DUDE IS A FUCKING UNIRONIC INCEL BETA AND YOU'RE DEFENDING HIS ACTIONS AND BIPOLAR BEHAVIOR?

Why didn't the Celtics throw the max at Dlo instead of Kemba...?

Attached: 1544799553668.png (792x676, 667K)

Literally nobody on that roster scares anyone

>guy intentionally distances himself in interviews even after winning it all
>being mad when he wants to do what he wants after getting leverage

>falling for the tobias harris meme

he put up empty stats on the clippers (who were even better without him) and then once he got to a team where he couldn't chuck every possession he only put up like 10ppg. He's the definition of meme player

What else is knew

Harris is a literal actual bum that stat pads on garbage teams
Simmons still can't shoot
Butler is leaving for nothing

Summer league is boring unwatchable trash, a bunch of 20 year old faggots me-first ball hogging

We're going to wait to get Kawhii and Iguodala. Steady as she goes /nba/, steady as she goes.

Attached: 3b3609b4ef58e7c3fb51a67973ed7faf.jpg (1280x720, 74K)

yeah he's retarded, but he's well-meaning and relatable.

Good goy

>Steph Curry

Why is Dlo in GS now? Will they play 2 PGs and Klay at the 3?

MEGA....SUPER...>>TEAM

Attached: kobe-gif-5.gif (320x240, 1.64M)

>but he's well-meaning and relatable
I'm honestly sad for you if you believe this

This. The actual draft picks only play one or two games then nothing happens afterwards.

Positions don’t exist dumbfuck

Night losers

yes but maybe just trade him if it doesnt work

What are you even smoking. People run 3 guard lineups because slow centers who can’t chuck are useless now.

Warriors had 3 fucking SFs in their best 5 man team.

kawhi most likely already has met with Lebron (the real lakers GM), AD, and magic and they've ironed out the details of the deal. All we're waiting for is to make it "official" and give him time to plan his farewell speech to Canada

Zions gonna win summer league MVP and the pellies will have 3 summer league MVPs

KD is the most relatable superstar ever, he puts himself out there. I prefer that to Brons god complex and Kawhis pseudo autism.

Attached: E6E5ED46-9885-4B24-AF04-B00B5715510B.jpg (750x855, 151K)

>Broussard

Okay so Kawhi waiting seems intentional at this point, but it really only fucks over the Lakers, no one else. What is his endgame exactly? Is he as cold blooded as we all imagine? Is it to strengthen the Raptors chances overall by preventing the formation of an actual Lakers squad? Is to be especially spiteful to the Lakers and sign with the Clippers? Or do you think he signs with the Lakers despite them seemingly having no plan outside of “hey we have three really good guys and pray to god no one gets injured”?

Wow, look at that post. Look at all of our posts. We are literally the same calibre of journalist as the average NBA “analyst”.

How did Dlo meme himself into people thinking he’s good? Play enough minutes beside Demarre Carol I guess..

And that's what made them so unstoppable. They had multiples of the best position in the league to stomp teams that lacked at that position.

Attached: D-XlLNPUIAA-1sz.jpg (739x415, 39K)

what will I wake up to tomorrow

Attached: 1552120058583.png (1280x720, 1.21M)

Masai getting Beal and no one knows. Certified GOAT Prez.

Fucks over leafs too doesn’t it?

Attached: You.jpg (320x427, 28K)

>Lakers have 32 mill cap space
>only have AD, LeBron and Kuzma signed
>Kawhi takes up minimum 30mill for a max deal
>only 2 mill left to sign 11 other players
>Lakeshitters unironically think Kawhi is going to sign to that shit squad

I'm laughing so hard right now

Attached: 1561912653971.jpg (429x600, 152K)

This was true until he joined the fucking (((Memeiors)))

>Iggy, Danny Green, Seth and Rondo all on vet minimum

Cannot fucking believe we got Rui and Beal.

people just look at whoever has the most PPG on a playoff team and automatically assume that guy is good and the best player on that team. See: Donovan Mitchell

>miami
>houston
>dallas
>orlando
none there either and all more attractive than sa

>thinking the lakers can't use bird rights to resign Rondo, KCP, and McGee
>thinking the lakers can't use their MLE
>thinking Iggy isn't signing for the min

been saying this

no one cares if he said goodbye to westrash you fucking virgin.

Attached: stealsrebound.jpg (325x465, 25K)

Harris averaged around 20 as basically a fifth option spot-up shooter after joining the team in february and only playing a handful of games with the starting lineup before the playoffs

Simmons doesn't need to shoot, regardless he will take more shots from range

Butler is leaving for Richardson and Olynyk on bargain contracts instead of for nothing like Kawhi is likely to do

>only 2 mill left to sign 11 other players
Based retarded leaf

Tobias was also a a ridiculous 43% 3pt shooter when he was with the clips and the focal point of the offense. In other words, he shoots better off the dribble and in the first 6 seconds than catching during the last 6 seconds of the shot clock.

So I guess the key to beating the Shitxers is sagging off Richardson and Simmons, daring them to shoot? Except the Shitxers signed an assistant of the Spurs shooting coach who taught Kawhi how to shoot, presumably to fix Simmons' and now Richardson's stroke. This is a Spurs trained guy, we supposed to bet he fails?

Attached: shooting coach.jpg (1005x116, 22K)

No it’s centers who can’t chuck.
The days of Dwight Howard and deandre Jordan are over.

A bunch of 6’2 to 6’8 players that switch everything on D will be too quick to handle.

I think you are misreading my posts.

>YOU CAN'T GET LEBRON
Got Lebron
>YOU CAN'T GET AD
Got AD
>YOU CAN'T GET CAP SPACE
Got cap space
>Y-Y-Y-YOU CAN'T GET KAWHI
Got Kawhi
>Y-Y-YOUR B-B-B-BENCH S-S-S-S-S-SUC OH MY GOD NO NO NO NO PLEASE NO NO NO PLEASE STOP THIS SILVER PLEASE SOMEONE CALL STERN AND STOP IT FOR BASKETBALL REASONS PLEASE I CAN'T GO ON ANYMORE I CAN'T

Attached: 1531399595670.jpg (1280x720, 41K)

Wait a minute, this whole Mavs/Heat/Sixers shit is because Cuban still fucking hates the Heat, isn't it? This is him being as petty as possible because of the 2006 Finals. He's trying to sabotage the trade for Butler.

Attached: bitcoin-price-mark-cuban-mavericks.jpg (3000x2070, 3.22M)

No you idiot, it's one.

>Bird Rights for Rondo and McGee when they only played for an year

You need two years for Early-Bird and three years for Bird Rights, which means the only Early-Bird player they have is KCP

Day 1 of free agency is only 12 hours old and it's already repost day lmao. Same shitty old content that not even the poster's mom believes. I'm out losers, see ya tomorrow when Kawhi shits on the spics and chinks itt.

thanks nate

@Sheepfucker
No cares incel dick rider lmao

This shit will fuck him over in the long run because NBA free agents will see him as someone who is player-unfriendly. Talk about penny-wise pound-foolish

I'm gonna miss Big Al, bros

Attached: Al Horford.jpg (656x369, 39K)

these kind of bold proclamations about what works and what doesn't work always look stupid in the end

You know it's dire when KCP's name starts coming up in conversation

What did Harris average in the playoffs against relevant teams? Shit.
Where did not shooting get Simmons in the playoffs against relevant teams? Twiddled his thumbs in the dunker spot while daddy Butler did all the work.
Miami deal is dead in the water, and Butler is gone since they maxed out Harris and signed horford

Why did the Knicks sign Randle, Bobby Portis, AND Taj Gibson?

They're literally the same players with varying amounts of age and athleticism yet EXACTLY THE SAME GAME AND POSITION

I think they pretty well got their revenge for that.

>YOU WONT TRADE FOR KAWHI
Got Kawhi
>KAWHI WONT PLAY FOR THE RAPTORS
Played for the Raptors
>YOU WONT GET PAST THE 76ers
Beat the 76ers
>YOU WONT GET PAST THE BUCKS
Beat the Bucks
>YOU WONT WIN THE CHAMPIONSHIP
Won the championship
>K-K-K-K-K-K-K-KAWHI WONT R-R-R-R-R-R-R-R-RE-SIGN
He stays

Attached: D9RQq_5X4AAFciy.jpg large.jpg (1280x720, 91K)

you guys really think kawhi won't run it back with the raps? get real we dinosty now

PNR ALL DAY BABY

Except when they're correct

Simmons
?
Harris
Horford
Embiitch

Manlets btfo

plus they renounced them already to make cap-room. You can't just renounce a player for cap space and then resign them to go over the cap again, that's not how bird rights works

this is the post

>lakers sign kawaii
>only 2 mill left to sign 11 players
>lebron now has to deal with playing with people the lowest budget players possible that would make jr smith look like a goat
Better pray to old gods and the new that AD, bron, and kawaii don't get injured.

Attached: 1411853186457.jpg (350x350, 54K)

in a year Gibson and Portis will be useful expiring contracts and Randle is at least intriguing enough. they are just gearing up for another run at free agents in 2021.

Because the Knicks don't know what they're doing. I cannot imagine being a Knicks fan. My God, the future for them looks like a black pit. What the fuck do you do? You have RJ Barrett, who MIGHT be good, and then, who else?

why run it back? Best case scenario is raptors get lucky and everyone is injured again and then get another asterisk title. Worst case is they don't make it out of the 2nd round and canada turns on kawhi just like the spurs did

Why isn't 100% of this gen filled with Knicks slander?

This might the most egg in your face season for a team ever

Knicks are 2 years away from being 2 years away.

kawhi pls stobb it.

Attached: images.png (204x248, 6K)

Ramona Shelburne
@ramonashelburne
·
1h
The Heat is still working on options to complete the Jimmy Butler sign and trade with Philadelphia, according to a league source. Out of respect for Goran Dragic, the Heat are working with him and his representatives to find a trade partner by July 6.

I actually feel bad for their fans desu.

Even the normally loud Stephen A looked like he was about to cry

It is the Heatles 2.0 method of team building

If you look hard enough at the Knicks' "logic" they can always just run Randle as the small ball C, so what is their starting lineup anyway?

PG: DSJ?
SG: RJ
SF: Knox
PF: Portis
C: Randle/Mitch

There is another thread in Yea Forums that does that already

Part of its Knicks incompetence definitely but the truth is Durant with a torn achilles is a massive risk, Irving sucks and the fact that the NBA even has a lottery is a massive fault of the league. Now NYK pinning their ENTIRE off-season hopes on ping pong balls was stupid, but what other choice do you have? This just puts them in the same group as half the league praying for a lottery miracle every year. Chicago is the same way but they have learned to not set any expectations lest they be turned into laughingstocks year after year, though they really should be.

dolan should take the floor and play pg this year

That was a couple of gens ago. It's beating a dead horse now.

I wouldn't be surprised if SAS Etikas himself within the next few days

This is more likely for the lakers
Demarcus cousins: 4/80
Omri Casspi:2/5
Frank Kaminski: 4/8
Milos Teodosic: 3/7

If Kawhi keeps waiting to announce and eventually goes with the lakers, it is HIS fault -- not the Lakers' FO or LeBron's -- if they don't have great role players. screen cap this just in case

>Kelly Olynyk to Dallas
>Kelly Olynyk to Dallas
>Kelly Olynyk to Dallas

Mark Cuban what's going on big guy

>casspi
would be fun seeing him get another ring desu

Lol the Nets v Knicks games are gonna be kino just for the crowd reactions.

Yeah isn't Kawhi just hurting his chances by waiting so long to make his decision? Why could he set his team meetings for today?

IT'S CANADA DAY
HE STAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Attached: D6aXWw-UwAAX8-u.jpg (750x1334, 140K)

smith doesn't care about the knicks. he just makes a gold mine pretending to care and crying about in on his radio show. then comes home and collects his 11 million dollar salary or whatever crazy amount of money he gets

Ya know, I'm usually a Utah Jazz kind of guy but the Dallas Mavericks have really been capturing my attention lately. Their roster is looking real good, a very scrappy group of gym rats and coaches sons with high basketball IQ.

>half way through games, half crowd just takes off their knicks jerseys and puts on nets jerseys.
lolknicks.

>Cuban sabotages the Butler trade
>Philly can't sign Horford w/o getting rid of him
>Mavs were reported to be interested in Al too
>who eventually chose to sign with the 76ers
>who offered him the deal b/c Butler was leaving

Attached: smartgif.gif (467x263, 1.75M)

And here I thought it was cavs 2.0. Where Lebron comes to a team with a clean cap and young talent only to turn it upside down for big names.

Watch him announce his extension today of all days. People will go apeshit. He's supposed to have a segment in the Open Gym episode releasing today too.

it's only been 6 hours, there's literally no rush its a life altering decision. sometimes i spend more than 6 hours deciding where i want to eat lol, let alone my career for the next 5 years

>hurr no one on the team
It's the first day of free agency still at the absolute worst they'll have a bunch of mid tier vets to play minutes, but I have zero doubt they'll get some people to take paycuts for a ring, and on top of that they have a $10 million dollar MLE to use however they want. They'll be fine

>barea
>doncic
>porzingis
>olynyk

all white starting 5 in dallas?

I think it’s long term choices now. KD basically lost the gamble of 2year 2nd option contracts. So big names don’t want to take the risk now.

Got so shook they missed on zion that they're desperately signing anything that remotely resembles his game

Word on the street is that Julius Randle is Zion but without the hops.

he actually makes a lot of sense for them. He's young, athletic and is better than the box score shows; he only played 13.7 min per game. His averages per 100 possessions:
16.7 pts
14.4 reb
4.2 blk

WE
GETTING
KAWHI

Another season of big market fans being put in their place as entitled obnoxious subhumans

MY LAKIES GETTING KAWHI FUCKING LEONARD
EAT IT

And then wins a hip? The horror.

>[Broussard] Kawhi to Lakers rumblings getting stronger & stronger. Iguodala likely to join Lakers after Memphis buyout. Danny Green & Seth Curry in Lakers’ scope. Lakers offered Rondo vet minimum & 24 hours to decide. Lakers on verge of building powerhouse.

>[Broussard] Kawhi to Lakers rumblings getting stronger & stronger. Iguodala likely to join Lakers after Memphis buyout. Danny Green & Seth Curry in Lakers’ scope. Lakers offered Rondo vet minimum & 24 hours to decide. Lakers on verge of building powerhouse.

WE
GETTING
KAWHI

>broussard
>broussard
>broussard

>mfw Davis/Noel teamup would have happened on the Pellies if they didn't trade Noel for Jrue on draft day
People were actually excited for the "Twin Twigs" back then too.

>Broussard

>We failed to sign Beverly
>We failed to sign Horford

Lord up in heaven just let Barea and Porzingis play 100%

Attached: 9a8243953ce41fb2b82a3c06a287c583.png (800x499, 351K)

>chris fucking broussard

the state of lakeshits

>I deserve free content even though it costs money to gather information, write articles, and host them

knicks would never

Attached: Screenshot_20190701-025713_Twitter.jpg (1080x728, 301K)

test

BASED

All their articles are just more verbose versions of /nba/ shitposts.

>Barea

When is he expected to return anyway?

word

feeling good about my lakers bro
kawhi is coming
rondo is coming
it'll be lit

biggest winners of the fa sweepstakes

1. nets
2. jazz
3. warriors
4. kangz
5. pacers

29. celtics
30. harnets

Attached: cueeyry.jpg (190x265, 8K)

>Trevor Booker also tweeting about KL to Lakers
Lmao

Why do you put the kings so high?

>lakers spend all money getting kawaii
>have to drive around block looking for minimum wage high school players to fill rest of spots.

Why the fuck would you want him? You'd have a better chance of winning a chip signing a bunch of mid level guys instead.

Attached: 9f6.jpg (812x1024, 61K)

Lakers are probably going to have Rondo and Lebron to feed him. AD is gonna be hyper-efficient this season, but might not put up a huge statline because he's not always going to be the primary scorer all of the time

He says hes gonna be fine before training camp for next season, he tore his achilles in January. Rudy Gay also tore his achilles in January and played the next season opening night

>Trevor Booker
Had to look him up. Apparently he hasn't been in the leauge for 3 years and he played for 3 teams in one year.

Lakers gonna be balls deep in that "Load Management"

they'll have MLE which is 4.7m this year

KAWHI SPOTTED WITH PELINKA
youtu.be/eBCmDbVwnoQ

3 of the best in the game on 1 team plus solid vets
lebron heat had mostly vet mins on the bench
the truth is ad kawhi lbj is enough to win games, even with load management you put them in the playoffs and they go 16-0

Players that were possibly on the Lakers board, who signed with another team, who the Lakers would have taken had they not gotten Kawhi

>Klay Thompson (GSW)
>Kemba Walker (BOS)
>Nikola Vucevic (ORL)
>Kevin Durant (BKN)
>Kyire Irving (BKN)
>Khris Middleton (MIL)
>Brook Lopez (MIL)
>JJ Redick (NOLA)
>Terrence Ross (ORL)
>Trevor Ariza (SAC)
>Al-Farouq Aminu (SAC)
>Jeremy Lamb (IND)
>Bojan Bogdanovic (UTA)
>Rodney Hood (POR)
>Mike Scott (PHI)
>Demarre Carroll (SAS)
>Julius Randle (NYK)
>George Hill (MIL)
>Ed Davis (UTA)
>Mike Muscala (OKC)
>Mario Hezonja (POR)
>D'Angelo Russell (GSW)
>Robin Lopez (MIL)

If the Lakers didn't grab any of these players, then that's a flag that they know they have Kawhi. The Lakers would have told Kawhi to cut the bullshit with the waiting because free agency starts and ends quick. Kawhi to the Clippers seems unlikely now that Jimmy Butler and Harris are on their own teams. I don't think Kawhi would want to be on the Clippers with just himself + the scrappy Doc Rivers crew. If the Lakers lose out on Kawhi, then they are royally fucked this season which gives me the benefit of the doubt to think Rob Pelinka is this stupid.

so they can have a more complete team to win over Kawhi. Rondo is the perfect PG for the Lakers, given he puts in effort on defense and can make high BBIQ plays to set up all the scorers around him

It ultimately depends on Randle and RJ being amazing by the time Knicks’s two year contracts are up

Get ready for that Lakers ass hurt

Kawhi is staying y'all

>they may actually be getting kawhi
fuck man

NEW

NEW

NEW

NEW

forgot about Beverly (LAC)

Everyone assumed he would be a Laker had they not grabbed a third star. And now D'Lo isn't available.

ariza and dedmom on nice contracts but you're right the pelicans were even better

They could just sign Caruso for a fraction of the money

Would cousins sign for ~5 million of the Lakers MLE?

What's up with the Dragic situation?

They are signing both to mins.

>Steph Curry
>Klay Thompson (in a couple months)

we getting kawhi bro
fuck all yall haters and naysayers
it is written

>expecting the lakeshits to be sensible

do you think they kissed?

I mean we all called Pelinka toddler brain for not knowing the CBA and it turns out they had a third team in the deal the whole time

Seth and Rondo for min, Danny Green for some/all of MLE. I also think Nerlens Noel on a cheap deal (maybe the rest of MLE?) would be good for both parties as he could get good open looks and has the athleticism to help with AD's load management.

Rondo
Kawhi
Lebron
AD
Noel

Bench:
Kuzma
Seth Curry/Danny Green
Iggy
IT/Caruso
McGee/Dedmon/Cousins

What team could possibly beat this?

Attached: 1525592036705.jpg (200x200, 9K)

>MLE and vet mins don't exist

>Al doesn't sign with the Sixers
>leaving a large cap space
>they use this cap space to offer Jimmy Butler the 5/190 max
>he accepts

Attached: 1493BA28-D1A1-4DB5-839D-8E0BC427C687.gif (640x360, 1.2M)

The Kings added mostly what they needed to fill holes for team friendly contracts.

Harrison Barnes might be overpaid but where else can a team like the Kings find a starting caliber cost controlled SF still in his prime? This trade was great for the kings. Justin Jackson is a sack of shit.
$85m over 4 years declining per year is hella noice. its been ages since the kings have had a competent SF

Dwayne Dedmon is perfect. The Kings sucked at rebounding and rim protection last year and it cost them a few wins. Dwayne is fucking great at rebounding and defense. The Kings were good at 3pt shooting, Dwayne is a fantastic 3pt shooter, one of the best centers at shooting and he's 29.
Dwaynes fit next to Bagley, Giles, and Belijca all make great front court pairings.
$41m over 3 years final year partially guaranteed, the same year sacramento jesus Deaaron Fox will be eligible for an extension. Dwayne will be 32 by then.

Trevor Ariza is good depth. his contract is $25mil over 2 years last year partial guarantee.

All the additions fill in glaring holes that plagued the kings last year, and their contracts leave them flexible financially. Plus, Barnes, Dedmon and Ariza are hardened veterans, should be good fits next to younger players.
They need a backup point guard badly still but they have approx 14m left.

When the Kings were good and executing last season, they looked really good, and they were in a playoff position for most of the season. Their entire young core should take some kind of step forward and they could be a dangerous regular season team.

PG- Fox, ?, Yogi Farrell, Frank Mason
SG- Buddy Hield, Bogdan Bogdanovic
SF- Harrison Barnes, Trevor Ariza
PF/C- Marvin Bagley III, Dwayne Dedmon, Nemanja Bjelica, Harry Giles
Vlade obviously thinks this team is ready to compete.
Joeger sucked there bad in the back half of the year, Walton should be an upgrade as long he doesn't try to fuck Katie Christenson.

Still Kangz tho

>IT

>24 hours
>minimum

How much more pompous could you get? Rondo should tell them to fuck off

>Steph
>Scaring anyone

Now, Klay though... when that man gets going, he's nearly impossible to stop

They should actually get Dragic too.

My boy is one of the very few people left in the NBA I care about (Suns fun)

My Lakies are getting Butler and Kawhi

>The Lakers have been showing interest in signing Michael Carter-Williams. Talks are ongoing. A final decision is expected tomorrow.

>The Lakers have been showing interest in signing Michael Carter-Williams. Talks are ongoing. A final decision is expected tomorrow.

They aren't signing anyone until Kawhi makes his decision, so I'm guessing tomorrow we'll know where the fun guy is playing.

>imagine the smell on that basketball