Luis Nery vs. Juan Carlos Payano

>Saturday July 27 Showtime
Gervonta Davis vs. Ricardo Nunez
Yuriorkis Gamboa vs. Roman "Rocky" Martinez

>Saturday July 27 DAZN
Maurice Hooker vs. Jose Ramirez
Tevin Farmer vs. Guillaume Frenois
Murat Gasiev vs. Joey Dawejko

Attached: 0-GarciaLopez_Hoganphotos-720x468.jpg (720x468, 60K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V8F8YaUiBJA
youtube.com/watch?v=BZvNZJ0i45I
boxingscene.com/callum-smith-mull-over-offer-face-billy-joe-saunders--140494
boxingscene.com/boxingscene-pound-pound-july-2019-update--140487
twitter.com/MikeCoppinger/status/1145813679062966272
sportsurge.net/.
sportsurge.net/
youtube.com/watch?v=aOdNLWzBEZk
boxingscene.com/ruiz-joshua-ii-venue-choice-down-msg-principality-stadium--140503
instagram.com/p/BzaY7INojBs/?igshid=191rolzic0od3
youtube.com/watch?v=8Zk01lrZdzw
youtu.be/ytJI-aU6nuw?t=716
youtu.be/X9KE-f0WoZU
m.youtube.com/watch?v=rbJLr-xf3O0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

First for Duran being the most overrated boxer of all time

Nah that's Calzaghe

>no mention of the return of a GOD in the OP

Kys

Attached: 413ADC25-2BA6-4385-BE24-76055495E748.jpg (750x1200, 113K)

Ryan
>stops seeing his kid
Canelo
>"JEW ARE A FACKING BEAST MY FREN"

Attached: goldenboyboxing___BrCB6uLATod___.jpg (1080x1329, 167K)

will I be fine if I always always pull out? I dont want a baby dooter

Best way to avoid that is to not have sex with women anymore

As long as you don't pull back straight like Ryan does, thats a rookie move.

youtube.com/watch?v=V8F8YaUiBJA

that's not wladimir klitschko

>Sweethands vs. Lee not in the OP
actually cringing

Attached: caleb "sweethands" plant.jpg (1080x1080, 141K)

That's not how you spell Lennox Lewis

is it a coincidence that so many boxers have big ass feet?

You meant Vitali Bitchscko.

underrated comment

its undoubtedly Mike Tyson you fucking mouth breathers

Why is Ryan so cute? 4 ching told me latinos were ugly

there are like 3 different internet providers here that are straight up blocked by Yea Forums, must've been some serious DR shitposters

andrade fight was surprinsingly entertaining for the first 5 rounds, then it became the usual shitter

What did Fishnets and The Hitman mean by this?

Attached: 20190630_195723.jpg (1440x1476, 557K)

Attached: IMG_20190515_175657.jpg (1080x1153, 117K)

Oscar on the powder again
I refuse to beleive the man has any position of power instead of it all being ceremonial

Ryan is mostly only popular with the teenagers. Young Oscar had white women falling in love with him. He knocked up Miss America, pic related isn't even her.

Attached: stock-photo-boxer-oscar-de-la-hoya-girlfriend-gigi-at-the-vh-vogue-fashion-awards-in-new-york-oct-99 (984x1600, 627K)

Who are fighters who have had their faces restructured almost permanently after a fight?
All these years later, I still can't believe that Pacquiao's fists did this to Margarito's face. Out of all the guys to fight Margarito, Pac seemed to be the least likely to do any serious damage, but he absolutely ruined a man twice his size.

Attached: Margarito.jpg (600x400, 52K)

I haven't seen Brook fight since the Golovkin and Spence losses, is there any noticeable changes to his face since the eye socket injuries?

It's that time of the evening again guys..

Attached: 1559499635186.jpg (1256x838, 586K)

Not as noticeable as Margarito's face post-Pacquiao beatdown, but his eye area does look slightly different now than it did years ago.

I have to say, I do appreciate what Matchroom USA is trying to do by having their champions fight in their hometown.
They're unfortunately the ones least equipped to do it, but it's important for someone to do it. PBC have done it with a couple of fighters -- Spence and Charlo come to mind, but for the most part, fighters aren't really being put in front of their home town.

The atmosphere at the Charlo and Andrade fight over the weekend was great, I hope to see more like that here in the USA.

The GOAT middleweight.

Attached: Nelo.jpg (1044x1200, 245K)

I'm the man to beat Dubois

its kind of surreal how people take Margarito for granted. This fight in particular showed what a pure warrior he was. A lot of guys pay lip service to dying in the ring but he was one guy that no matter what happened in a fight was always willing to pay the ultimate price. This pic is kind of spooky if you look at it for too long.

based
cringe

Charlo's homecoming was absolutely comical
>Not even remotely close to being sold out in his hometown
>Crowd was meh
>Went the distance with a reality show actor who fights in a lower division

damn ryan fucked up! this bitch is trash... i saw this a mile away....

Attached: 1561935215644.jpg (1440x2008, 905K)

look all this roasties defending her. Any man can tell shes a wacko but women see nothing wrong with what shes doing

Attached: roastie.jpg (629x360, 33K)

someone is jealous

Attached: Capture.jpg (623x615, 50K)

I totally care about this bro!

she does have the eyes of a crazy bitch

Attached: t4iHSHnm_400x400.jpg (400x400, 22K)

jesse vargas. Pacman fucked up his eye too

Unf I want her to spit on my face

Funny how Vargas earned $1.2 million his last fight, nearly double what Estrada and Sor Rungvisai earned combined, and he wasn't even the co-main of that card

It's not even about caring about any of it, it's just gonna be hilarious to see how it plays out. My guess is that Ryan has to pay a shit load in child support, gets another thot pregnant, becomes a deadbeat dad to that kid, and 5 years from now he makes suicidal posts on IG every month like AB

I want her to step on my balls with her lips

I should be the last person to say this,but have sex

I think the lesson from all these posts is that you shouldn't have sex. Nobody should. Ever

Tyson is a top 10 HW of all time

Jack Jonhson was a BUM and he got knocked down by a middleweight

Salaam Aleiyukum, my brothers. Can you please post the most kino boxing image you have? Doesn't have to be in ring even, can just be a nice or interesting picture of a boxer. Like pic related.

Thank you.

Kareem.

Attached: FM.jpg (900x1200, 280K)

Attached: 9c069445ab3896530b7693ca79a3f633.jpg (1080x1248, 1.34M)

>loses convincingly to all good fighters

Focused™ Tyson would be TBE!!!!

Yeah then he hit that middleweight so hard he didn't get up for an hour and he had to dig the guys teeth out of his glove

Attached: 2.jpg (1080x1080, 86K)

Attached: 1556666811123.jpg (1080x746, 105K)

cope

Ketchel was a BUM

Attached: 1558300482615.jpg (634x566, 70K)

casual

lol no

Attached: duran.jpg (690x453, 78K)

Even if he was 50 and clean, Manny could beat this bum, why would he even bother taking this fight unless he's really hard up for cash which I doubt is the case. After bitching out against Crawford he has no legitimacy whatsoever.

Attached: brdgegr.jpg (1407x167, 37K)

>with a girl
>that faggot
yeah she's lying

yet he knocked Jack Joshua down

It was supposed to be an exhibition match and lil Stan got in a cheap shot. If you wanna take shots at the GOAT Jackie "where da white wimmen at" Johnson you should be talking about him ducking langford

youtube.com/watch?v=BZvNZJ0i45I

Attached: IMG_0315[1].jpg (3264x2448, 1.87M)

Wake up, Keith.

Attached: manny-pacquiao%20(14)_10.jpg (720x480, 60K)

When is fury fighting next and will it be Vegas? Im booking flights early October

He's supposed to be fighting in MSG late September/early October

Those three britbums look like they've all made out with each other

Some say Manny still hasn't waken up from his slumber

Attached: jmmarquezof___Bja_p8NhvQ9___.jpg (1072x1340, 75K)

GADOOSH!

Attached: 5d0effb0e3ecba52a10720a4-1920-960[1].jpg (1920x960, 187K)

Only one guy isn't CTE'd

Attached: Marvelous-Marvin.jpg (2048x1194, 980K)

Not going New York again. Can get away with not tipping in Vegas

>Can get away with not tipping in Vegas
What a poorfag.

I remember tracing this photo for an art project in highschool. I'm sad that I lost it, it looked really good.

I’m not funding your broken economy sorry

You can get away with not tipping in New York too, it's not as though you'll be arrested as you head out the door, you'll just have to come to grips with feeling like an asshole for causing some poor worker to be paid under minimum wage.

Have sex

Attached: sad_AOC.sized-770x415xc.jpg (770x415, 31K)

I already have to pay $8 for a beer and they want an extra 2 for pouring it?

I’m sorry no. Establishments should pay employees fairly

I agree, but like I said, the alternative option is to just not tip, and feel like an asshole.

She cute

Based Marvin

Attached: Js[1].jpg (208x245, 10K)

If he were British he'd have been fighting for the EBU belt within a year.

Attached: Mwakinyo-Eggington.webm (640x360, 2.43M)

What a technical powerhouse
look at that head movement
look at those feints
look at those shoulder rolls
Sam "The Egg" Eggington is going to rule the division within a year

British stoppages. Not even once

t. nearly 30 year old wagies who make 10 dollars an hour

not a pussy but Egg should hang them up
the Smith fight was hard to watch, the guy is not going to be able to control his bowels by his 30th birthday

>wake up, Tyson

Attached: James_Buster_Douglas.jpg (250x351, 19K)

he was getting his brains scrambled,how's that a bad stoppage

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMBZQUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD!

Yeah ok retard.

NIKITA I'm 57 and watching many of your fight videos...You have a great trainer...You have improved 1000%...all your Pro Fights are jaw dropping Amazing...Dropping your opponent in the first round is Mesmerizing...them Kidney shots and your power will bring you Much Wealth...I'm 57 and I'm not use to seeing such a young disciplined white boy from NY kicking Ass ...I hope your management gets you big dollar fights...Keep up the Great Killing Spree...I know your opponents fear your Power...

Attached: NikitaBIO.jpg (150x250, 13K)

he's genuinely good, hope he does well at the olympics

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMBZQUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD

Attached: 1548873963464.jpg (1125x745, 132K)

BBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMBBBBBBBBBBZZZZZZZZQQQQQQUUUUUUUAAAAAAAAADDDDDDDDDD

Attached: Deontay-Wilder-Scream.jpg (594x394, 47K)

Who was in the wrong here?

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-07-01 at 11.51.17 pm.png (1264x674, 1.12M)

Taylor. Respond to the ref's instructions or the bout gets waved off, simple as that.
It doesn't matter if there's 7 seconds left in the final round.

An example of a ref doing this, but the wrong way, is the British ref at the end of Parker-Whyte. Whyte was hugging the ropes and, rather than wave the fight off, the ref tried to LITERALLY pry Whyte from the ropes so that he could order the bout to continue (Which he was unsuccessful at doing, causing the fight to end).

Based

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 101K)

Not Richard Steele that's for sure

you're high in both instances

Nah, retard. Respond to the refs instructions or the fights over, simple as.

May I remind /box/ to only post heavyweight intellectuals. Thank you for your time

Attached: JoyceTurtleNeck.jpg (720x471, 37K)

Taylor was robbed. simple as
he did respond you mongoloid

>t. Matchroom FC

nah he could've kept going

Steele,he's a fucking faggot that robbed Taylor of one the greatest wins in boxing history
even if he thought that taylor was hurt it was the last fucking round of the fight,Taylor got robbed

For some reason theyve got eternally based ronnie mac on the wimbledon coverage. I had no idea he did other sports outside of boxing desu

Not even teenagers in McDonald's make less than 12 an hour any more. I have a rule for tipping at bars, if it's a dude, I tip him a few dollars,fuck it. Females I tip depending on how fast they serve me my drink. Then there's times they give me free shots, I tip them however much I think the shot would have been

Cringe

Based and redpilled

It's Taylor's fault he was looking all over the place instead of responding to the referee. Remember, you can't be saved by the bell, so that should apply to knockdowns in the end of the fight

Attached: 5fb0921bc37abce5838829a5a21780ed.jpg (723x723, 122K)

Steele ruined Taylor's life not only his boxing career,kek

>he did respond you mongoloid
No he didn't. He was too busy looking at Lou Duva chimping out in the corner to respond to Steele.

I'm drunk right now but I will make a webm of Steele's gay stoppage later,literally looked at Taylor less than than a second and stopped the fight

Why are you drunk on a monday?

What else would the village rapist do all day?

Steele gave him the full mandatory 8 and then stared directly into Taylor's eyes for a long 2 count. Idk what he saw there to make him stop it but he must have saw something he didn't just casually wave it off. Also Taylor lost the rematch anyway

it doesn't matter if he lost the rematch,he still got robbed of one of the greatest wins in boxing history,it's like saying that Duran or Frazier lost the rematches against Ali and SRL anyway,but their wins are still probably more remembered than the losses in the rematches

Steele looks at Taylor and sees that Taylor doesnt even know he's there, his eyes are completely glazed over and not focused on anything, if he let the fight go on and Chavez marched over there and smashed him, history would have remembered him as a ref who let a guy die.

Tyson Fury vs Muhammad Ali trash talk - who would win?

Taylor ruined Taylor's life by not responding to Richard Steele. Would have been the same thing if Fury didn't respond to Jack Reiss after that brutal knock down

Who gives a flying fuck

The fans

Attached: 1525388794348.png (380x349, 77K)

Fury says the same thing every interview

Reminder that Lil Saul is afraid of Lions

Attached: InstaSave.jpg (1080x1080, 188K)

Again I'm not sure he got robbed and I'm simply bringing up the rematch to point out it wasn't as if the KD in the 12th was some fluke Chavez could hurt taylor

>joshua lost to this

Attached: wingsyruiz.jpg (729x1133, 47K)

the fury wilder rematch but it's who can stay longer in a sauna

look at that gut ass

Wow what a piece of shit

Attached: deadbeatdaddy.png (883x763, 163K)

THANK YOU AL HAYMON

This shit looks retro

This did not age well at all

Attached: ifonlyheknew.png (855x843, 88K)

What a whore

>Hung, Dark and Handsome
How does it feel to know that Tommy Fury is the next PPV star?

Attached: TommyTheSlagSlayer.jpg (590x738, 90K)

LMAO Ryan Garcia deleted his twitter. Is it over for him?

Attached: ryangarciai.png (1894x764, 508K)

I really hate women

>He has 3 of the 4 belts
Kek, i'm so glad Matchroom FC got shut down.

Attached: 1560967391897.jpg (960x950, 56K)

I mean... $200 only for child support when you're already making 250k as a boxer and not even taking care of your daughter?

Imagine deleting your twitter because you're afraid of some ugly hoe.
What a pussy boi. Guarantee for his first loss of his career he's gonna quit on the stool.

imagine being so immature that you would argue about your child on twitter for the world to see.

He should have deleted it earlier. Im only 24, but sometime I am ammazed at how my generation doesnt seem to mind exposing all their personal problems online for the world to see.

>having a twitter

Have sex incel

More like his entire fanbase has turned on him and in pic related, he made a couple of burner accounts to defend himself and got discovered.

>THANK YOU EDDIE HEARN
ftfy

>he made a couple of burner accounts to defend himself and got discovered.
YIKES

What dya reckon lads ? Quietly confident

Attached: Screenshot_20190701-193016_Ladbrokes.jpg (1080x2340, 533K)

if amir gets wobbled by dib I will NOT be suprised. Amir is shot, and I honestly dont think he should be fighting again, its only acceptable ebcause he is dragging a retired Dib up 3 weight divisions.

Gorman at 3x the money is worth it alsowhy the hell are you betting om div1?

Imagine being the biggest 20 year old not even contender level star, attached to 2 of the biggest mexican stars in history, headlining your own sold out cards while being paid +100k for some literal who endorsement and pissing that away because you were too stupid to wear a rubber.

Pisses me off honestly, he's had more going for him than 99% of boxers.

Khan isn't at the point where he'd get beaten by Billy Dib
yet

Those are all obvious meme picks.

>boxingscene.com/callum-smith-mull-over-offer-face-billy-joe-saunders--140494
Curious to see who brits would support in this one

based

artem

BJS

sounders is a gypsy

Bareknuckle>piIIowfencing

Brits claim them as their own when its convenient. Guarantee if Fury loses they'll say he's not British the same way some posters are saying AJ is actually nigerian

He's not British though.

Attached: 1560668948101.jpg (734x496, 46K)

Why do none of your boxers look this way?

This guy gets regularly tested by USADA btw

Attached: Natty.jpg (800x533, 44K)

based fury ditching the sinking ship that is britain.

Is this your Heavyweight champion (Only champion that matters)?

Attached: usa_today_11593009.0.jpg (1200x800, 96K)

Got a hearty chuckle from these. I too wanna know why the Romanian Villager is drinking on a Monday and what is he drinking? Some kind of homemade Transylvania moonshine or what

SHAT UP BLAD

Attached: Stay_Humble.jpg (962x753, 87K)

he should knuckle up with tyson fury or whoever you fags like. We'll see who's the real sport

Yeah and hed sleep any of your bum champion(s) in a bareknuckle fight

Attached: Boxlol.png (1065x1065, 1.18M)

It's funny how short Andy Ruiz Jr. is compared to Joshua, Wilder, and Fury...
And then you realize Cormier is half a foot shorter than even Ruiz.

Attached: Cormier pushed by an actor.jpg (1200x630, 120K)

Based thot patrolling that little retard faggot. I hope ends up ruined for acting like such a bitch online

I think ruiz proved that height doesnt matter when youre a real fighter

MMAnlet cope as per usual.

Attached: MMAnlets.webm (326x468, 1.06M)

imagine unironically reading the thoughts of a woman on social media and posting it on a boxing forum. kill yourself

Jones would gouge wilders eyes out

Prime Brian Nielsen Ko's Joshua.

Lads, someone threatened to bash me. Have any of you had any experience in gaining weight so you don't get bullied? Feeling like a victim desu

WILDER WILDER WILDER WILDER WILDER WILDER WILDER WILDER WILDER WILDER WILDER WILDER WILDER WILDER WILDER WILDER WILDER WILDER WILDER WILDER WILDER WILDER WILDER WILDER WILDER WILDER WILDER WILDER WILDER WILDER WILDER WILDER WILDER WILDER WILDER WILDER WILDER WILDER WILDER WILDER WILDER WILDER WILDER WILDER WILDER WILDER WILDER WILDER WILDER WILDER WILDER WILDER WILDER WILDER WILDER WILDER WILDER WILDER WILDER WILDER WILDER WILDER WILDER WILDER WILDER WILDER WILDER WILDER WILDER WILDER WILDER WILDER WILDER WILDER WILDER WILDER WILDER WILDER WILDER WILDER WILDER WILDER WILDER WILDER WILDER WILDER WILDER WILDER WILDER WILDER WILDER WILDER WILDER WILDER WILDER WILDER WILDER WILDER WILDER WILDER WILDER WILDER WILDER WILDER WILDER WILDER WILDER WILDER WILDER WILDER WILDER WILDER WILDER WILDER WILDER WILDER WILDER WILDER WILDER WILDER WILDER WILDER WILDER WILDER WILDER WILDER WILDER WILDER

Attached: GettyImages-1149885457.jpg (644x429, 36K)

BASED

Attached: 1559845848562.jpg (1200x805, 183K)

Chavez for loading his gloves

Cheeseburger diet or Snickers diet.

Give his knees the Louisville slugger treatment in front of his friends. If you're seriously asking this question you're probably a teenager so you'll just have to show up to court a couple times and get off with a slap on the wrist

Now THATS a based post

Guns aren't legal
I'm almost 30.

Neither is threatening to beat someone yet here you are.

Baseball bat

All this because he dumped his ex to try to make it work with his baby mama

Attached: IMG_20190617_123337.jpg (683x1024, 78K)

That Nikita dude,has some strength.

Attached: 34pzif.gif (360x202, 3.08M)

he's a BUM

*cripples you with a liver shot in the first round*

I want to see him get some rounds in tho

Wait are there two fucking Romanians now? Pretty rad

What makes you say his gloves were loaded?

Attached: images-3.jpg (415x739, 66K)

I don't want to engage in violence. Just want people to not try starting shit.
When he threatened to bash me I stood there and got ready to fight. I just don't want people to bother threatening me (and probably would've won since I'm trained in boxing and he's smaller than me)

MMA requires less cardiovascular athleticism. Can't afford to be a big stiff idiot in boxing

Garth Wood after knocking out Anthony Mundine

Attached: 2359080-3x2-940x627.jpg (940x627, 105K)

>Top Rank CEO Bob Arum, who co-promotes Kovalev alongside Main Events, tells The Athletic that there’s an agreement in place between Kovalev and Yarde that would free up the Russian for a high-profile showdown with Canelo. Arum says that bout is set for Aug. 24 in Russia (ESPN+ is slated to stream in the U.S.)
So who's lying then /box/

boxingscene.com/boxingscene-pound-pound-july-2019-update--140487

1) Crawford
2) Inoue
3) Lomachenko
4) Canelo
5) Usyk
6) Spence
7) Golovkin
8) Estrada
9) Mikey
10) Sor Rungvisai

Thoughts?

Don't really care about the particulars, the right 10 names are on the list which is the important part

It's tied for me between Loma and Crawford for Number 1.
Don't give a crap about the rest

Didn't Yarde ran away from Beterbiev?

time for WBO to decide
who do they love more, Arum or Warren?

Yeah that's why I put it on dib, amir gave up last fight I think if dib hits him its game over
Gorman will show why the white man is superior, and I only needed one more goal I thought they'd give it me but the fuckers let me down
I always said my 5 year old boy would knock amir out, and I still stand by it lad. Strong gust of wind knocked prime amir out, it's worth the risk for 2.50 lol

>Spence over Golovkin

It's missing Wilder but other than that, good list.

God I love her. Super intelligent to boot. I want her milkies.

Canelo is #1 p4p

>mikey
why?

ped test failures disqualify him

Same desu senpai

Add Berchelt for Sor Rungvisai

And losing to GGG

>Golovkin would be #1 if he wasn't robbed

It's not fair bros

Canelo didn't lose

If GGG faces Mungia cause Canelo goes after Kov, is it time to admit GGG is a bum that is just cashing out who's afraid of guys like Andrade?

GGG/Mungia isnt even close to a possibility. are you insane.

twitter.com/MikeCoppinger/status/1145813679062966272

I hate this faggot and his sources

Lost the first fight. Paid off judges can buy you an official W, but not goat contention.

Just watched the PBC pac-Thurman prefight show. This guy could be the biggest boxing star in America if he wanted to be, he is the best guy in front of a camera I've ever seen

>1) Crawford
stopped reading there

Attached: thurman thumbs up.jpg (1022x1022, 131K)

Keith's gonna shit on all of them homie.

Yeah he's incredibly likeable. You can tell who started watching boxing after 2016 if they hate Thurman.

>kovalev
From what I've heard, it will be at a catchweight and have a rehydration clause just like canelo fielding. Knowing loma's stamina problems he could be pretty drained

He is like the third most popular American boxer after Wilder and Broner, hell, he might prove to be even more of a draw than Broner.
His fights with Garcia and Porter did excellent in viewership.

> You can tell who started watching boxing after 2016 if they hate Thurman.
This. /box/ has always been VERY hot on Thurman.

He just never had the spotlight fight. This Pac fight can potentially make him huge

Thurman is hated because he is a belt squatter, not because he's a dick
not giving out (you)s because I'm pretty sure you're newfags

Hey Boxing Chat members!

Unfortunately, r/BoxingStreams has received too many DMCA takedown notices, which means the subreddit is on the verge of being banned.

As a result, we'll be making the transition over to our new website sportsurge.net/. It's not fully developed yet and what you'll see if you visit the site is a temporary placeholder. Sportsurge will be a new way to get help watching your favorite sports and we have some awesome stuff planned for the future.

Sportsurge will help you find the links you're all well familiar with such as buffstreams, ripple, crackstreams, etc.

Make sure you bookmark sportsurge.net/ and turn on notifications when prompted. This is the easiest way for us to communicate.

Thanks for using r/BoxingStreams over the last 4 years. We hope you follow us into the next chapter.

(can we get Fs) @everyone
FUCK DAZN AND FUCK MATCHROOM

FUCK ARUM AND FUCK *SPN

Only retard casuals accused him of belt squatting when he's been injured, then he dropped a belt and still gets criticized

sup faggots

Attached: back to asp-1.png (1682x1109, 901K)

>"He's making up injuries to stay out so that he can duck Spence!!!"
>"Why doesn't he fight Spence for his comeback match!?!?!"
Free (You) for you, retard.

Attached: 1552399326662.jpg (812x1024, 61K)

Yeah and yet autism smith gets no criticism for winning 1 belt, taking a year off and then returning to fight ndam

Bless you Andrés

Attached: andy_destroyer13_2___BzYi_KnFIcG___.jpg (1080x1080, 312K)

I bet Al Haymon wasn't behind this.

The only stream I saved was crackstreams. At least I know people here will post streams when fights come up.

how is that comparable
9 months is not 1 year and 9 months and they aren't in the same division

Guys was Joe Calzaghe good or not?

He beat Roy Jones JR and Bernard Hopkins at the end of their careers, but everyone else on his record is nonames.

Yes

>USADA
LOL

This. Fury knows being a brit will get you slept

Attached: puristvisuals___ByyOjP5FExT___.jpg (1058x1058, 94K)

But that was hardly the end of Hopkins career. And he was also picked to lose by 'boxing experts' against Jeff Lacy who he beat the absolute shit of

They're creating a non reddit boxingstream site

>At least I know people here will post streams when fights come up
I'm not.

Smith didn't have an injury to recover from.

Any of you train with former belt holders?

>super intelligent to boot
plz be satire

Attached: 1551403957086.gif (614x765, 416K)

Dem Louisiana Boys are a different breed

Attached: InstaSave.jpg (1080x1349, 139K)

Yes he was very good. Also it wasn't the end of Hopkins career by a long shot he kept beating good fighters for years after that and Jones while a shadow of his former self wasn't a pushover. It was actually the end of calzaghes career when HE had the least left that he pulled it off.

Prograis vs Taylor is gonna be fucking great. Idc who wins both guys are great fighters and probably going to welter after the tournament. 140 will be a wasteland again kinda what happened to cruiser at the end of the last tournament

Too qt

Attached: 1562008867490.webm (486x452, 705K)

Bring a shank

These two posts sound contradictory. How are you 30 and getting bullied? Who is the dude and where do you regularly see him?

yeah why

He's probably getting bullied by some kids and he's Will Ferrell in Step Brothers

When the fuck are we getting the dates?

>inoue over usyk
Disgusting
>spence over golovkin
Brainlet tier

They should just put the three finals in one card in LA like they're planned for Inoue/Donaire and Prograis/Taylor

What did he mean by this? He ain't Jewish?

Attached: 457470008.0.jpg (2188x3000, 1.29M)

Cool. CTE much? I train with one and he can't think two thoughts at once

Nah. They need to separate it for more money. Breidis will fight in Latvia for the 3rd for maximum Latvian bucks.

But for some Reason Inoue/Donaire will be in LA when it seems like Tokyo will be maximum Jap bucks.

Floyd is an ISRAELITE. Read the scriptures clown.

he's paying tribute to his owners
yeah some of them are a bit punchy but not all of them. Mostly they're just annoyed cuz' they gotta train in sweat suits and eat carrots and celery for dinner

How did you think he got so rich

Attached: Floyd-Mayweather-enjoys-a-couple-of-relaxing-days-poolside-in-Miami.jpg (615x453, 39K)

>wake up Bill, Callum, and Anthony

Attached: InstaSave.jpg (1024x1272, 193K)

Attached: Love.jpg (680x466, 68K)

THAT'S RIGHT.
youtube.com/watch?v=aOdNLWzBEZk

Attached: mqdefault.jpg (320x180, 12K)

>tfw Warren will get fucked out of another WBO belt

Attached: sergeykrusherkovalev___BzXJlbsgiGj___.jpg (1080x1080, 65K)

Kovalev fights Yarde for the WBO belt
Kovalev beats Canelo and Yarde gets a bunch of step aside money and then fights Kovalev anyway with a whole bunch of new hype now behind it
Canelo beats Kovalev and immediately drops the belt and Yarde gets to fight a light heavyweight Shefat Isufi for it and can then squat on the belt for 5ish years
I'm not seeing any negative outcomes for Warren and Yarde tbqh, the worst scenario would be if he actually gets the fight

Attached: 1911womanboxer.jpg (388x611, 28K)

Do you think Adalaide Byrd will have the same kind of notoriety as Richard Steele when people look back in 25 years

SUP FAGGOTS

*DABS*

She has it right now dude

Also i suspect the finals will take a long while except donaire inuoe.

Will it last the same way, though

boxingscene.com/ruiz-joshua-ii-venue-choice-down-msg-principality-stadium--140503

Attached: 1561933310547.jpg (750x745, 159K)

That long-armed Fury boy has met his match.

Attached: mike.webm (640x360, 1.15M)

>Rungvishit
>the BUM
>Usyk that low
>Inoue that high

No

tf are those proportions

would've been a JABBER at flyweight my man,too bad he chose to be a small stiff idiot

>On Pacquiao against Jeff Horn

>“It was a draw. What did he do? Round-by-round, what did he do? 12 rounds! He didn’t have him out — in one round (he had him hurt)! Can you count?! Fool, can you count?! OK, so what’s one minus 12? So explain 11 more times what the fuck he did!

>“Jeff Horn barely did shit, Manny Pacquiao didn’t do a goddamn thing! On God, he didn’t do a goddamn thing! Nothing! Jeff Horn was like this — duck, duck — Jeff Horn said, ‘Bitch, please!’ Jeff Horn was a real man, he said, ‘Manny Pacquiao you don’t got nothin’!’ If he had something, what would’ve happened? (lays down)

Damn keef really doesn't like pacman

Attached: 1562048570554.webm (1920x1080, 1.43M)

hey lads
is wilder making really that good money that he is spending it on dumb jewelry and dumb clothes? I hope hes not like the nlf players who waste all of their money on useless shit and once their career is over they go broke in less than a year

You cant convince me that conor wouldnt win the rematch in a bareknuckle fight

Attached: Goob.png (814x1298, 898K)

One of the top hw's in the division, yeah I'm fairly certain he's set as far as cash is concerned

How long have you followed boxing

SEETHING

Attached: wedwdwdwdwdwedwewewedwedwedwewed.png (649x487, 458K)

Attached: 2.jpg (1920x1200, 255K)

Wake up floyd

Attached: Goatbk.png (947x801, 386K)

Richard Steele was a fine referee

Conor doesn't have his heart in the fight game anymore his last two fights made that very clear. Mayweather would make him quit on his stool

Attached: 1541419705939.png (377x500, 197K)

doodoo Andrade

watch yer muf spic

Canelo, Gee Gee Gee, Andrade, Jacobs and Billy Joe are all on the wrong side of the street

Attached: 2afcc09ffe9b5bda6f8b99185a437308.jpg (1080x1080, 47K)

the Cheeto Sistahs

who has the charlo twinks even beat thats worth mentioning?

Attached: 0-jermell-charlo12-720x586.jpg (980x504, 185K)

>Sergey Lipinets vs. John Molina Jr
Who of these two is in trouble?

Once you reach his level of wealth cars and jewelry are inconsequential. The only thing that can realistically bankrupt someone like that is trusting the wrong person and making supremely bad business or real estate investments

It's a showcase fight for Lipinets. Lipinets is supposed to stop him and put himself in position for a title shot next year with the win

cringe

kek

Attached: HE CUTE.jpg (677x749, 319K)

Dem Texas boys a different breed

Attached: texas.jpg (1080x2220, 305K)

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMBZQUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAD!

Jermall beat Julian Williams, who went on to beat Jarrett Hurd. And they both beat old Trout.

who really won?

Attached: Calzaghe-Hopkins.jpg (580x326, 36K)

Queef "Once Upon a Time" Thurman

>He knows not being American will get you conned out of a W by the judges.

Attached: 1529248703589.jpg (750x497, 60K)

Attached: vortexphoto___BzN_7_yB5oC___.jpg (1080x1080, 175K)

Horn clearly won, thurmans a retarded mulatto faggot with a lisp and shitty hair

>t. SEETHING pactard

This fight easily could've went the other way. Very close

Attached: 1560632819787.webm (640x360, 1.95M)

I'm so glad Tabiti got KO'd in this fight.
Not because I hate him and wanted to see him out cold, but because of his jab and grab bullshit.

Well really he started trying to make it a fight as he realized he was losing if he would've just kept holding he probably would have made it 12

SCHOOL'D

I swear to GOD that if Kov fights Canelo at a catchweight I will fly to Jalisco or Guadalajara or wherever that fucking spic in disguise is living, and I will fucking murder him.

i said Horn clearly won u nigger mutant, how am i a pactard. Hell they could fight again and I'd pick Horn. Terrible style for pacman

Hopkins tried to quit several times and couldn't keep up with are joe. Calzaghe won clearly.
pizda la muta pula (what did i just say)

Even at a catchweight, i'd pick Kovalev. People don't understand what a world class boxer this guy is. He's not just a Mayorga like slugger. He's a real classy operator. Cinabum is a bitch. We know this

pussy at mute dick

>boot what about my bebe dooter Maria?

Attached: supremeboxing___BpzcoDfD79s___.jpg (1080x1078, 66K)

Nobody was robbed in that fight

He won the first Ward fight. 2nd, he was losing at the time of the bs stoppage

Unfortunately it's really coming forward. He's a monster offensively. His defensive work is fairly lacking and he's uncomfortable going backwards.

Floyd Mayweather is my nigga.

Is he your nigga as well?

Attached: sp-kaz-a-20190103.jpg (2000x1470, 865K)

>"NOOOOOO CANELO DON'T DESTROY ANOTHER ONE OF MY EASTERN EURO BOOGEYMEN PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE"

Attached: 1560292121247.jpg (785x731, 101K)

canelo hasn't destroyed any fighter with a pulse in his entire life

except for the sparring partner that he killed

Is this what's keeping Bivol from announcing another fight?
instagram.com/p/BzaY7INojBs/?igshid=191rolzic0od3

Of course Golovkin no longer has a pulse after Canelo killed him. Twice.

Attached: 1544383028998.png (590x529, 437K)

He put a beating on James Kirkland (not that that is impressive)

>hey Canelo, who won the first fight?

Attached: bf09c6e6934427fdb7539d68472f29c6.jpg (695x695, 66K)

How exactly do you deal with Wilder's one gimmick of pulling your glove and throwing a right hand?
Hes landed that trick on everyone, and yet I don't seem to see anyone who has wisened up and managed to nullify it. Is it always just a danger that you can't block again Wilder and that if you want to avoid him, you have to stay out of range?

Attached: Wilder-Fury KD2-4.webm (960x540, 1.5M)

Why the fuck are these lists always including Spence and BUMcia?

Except in this case its not that he pulled fury's glove down, it's cause he threw that punch straighter and aimed it at where fury's head would be instead of where it was.

Attached: 1562050068292.webm (1920x1080, 1.45M)

It's both, he stopped Fury's glove from retracting with the jab, and then threw it to where Fury's head would be.

Could jackie beat lomachenko?

Attached: whme.webm (480x320, 1.23M)

This scares the bodybuilder

Attached: D-bgxv3XsAAn4Hx.jpg:large.jpg (1024x969, 202K)

G String can go ahead and get beat by Ruiz again, but sooner or later he needs to face his original nightmares , and get retired by Big Baby

Attached: 20190318_211545.jpg (931x588, 340K)

remember when Arum tried to set up Terrcan Crushford with a viral KO but based Amir refused to play along and the fight was forgotten 48 hrs later

how does big baby's knees not snap from the wieght?

Snake in the Eagle's Shadow 1 and Drunken Master 1 are pure kino
I don't know why people praise Drunken Master 2 since it's comically bad

>Amir refused to play along
He quit, hoping he'd win by DQ lol

I think it had a greater audience in abroad than Drunken Master 1

This. It's not nearly as good as the original Drunken Master (And it's not even a sequel, but a soft-reboot) but more people have seen it in the west.

Rush Hour and Rumble In The Bronx are my favorite Jackie Chan movies

Rumble in the Bronx is shit IMO, Police Story 1 and Drunken Master 1 are my favorites.

Attached: Wilder-Breazeale HEAD SNAP.webm (960x540, 1.24M)

I just watched Police Story last night. How fortuitous that y'all are talking about the man.

What is the movie where Jackie has a group with him and one of them is a fatty with a bowl cut?

Could be Project A

Based

or Winners & Sinners

My Lucky Stars
I think the 2nd one

Imagine not having Bivol in your top 10

Attached: 1561953469920.webm (398x384, 1.46M)

Marciano slept around huh

wake up Cassius

Attached: rockybased.jpg (223x226, 6K)

>partial arts
that women's football thread is more active than we have ever been btw

Attached: 3FD52DDB-AF9B-410F-8B4D-E1F9B9C89856.png (645x221, 18K)

Attached: EzzardCharlesJakeLaMottaSRRIkeWilliamsJoeLouisWilliePepManuelOrtiz3-530x317.jpg (530x317, 38K)

SUP FAGGOTS

*DABS*

Attached: 2wgspw6.jpg (595x413, 37K)

Attached: Actors Olivia De Havilland and Burgess Meredith (who went on to play Rocky Balboa's trainer Mic (525x401, 136K)

I kinda get off on dominating and mentally destroying my opponents in the ring, is that fucked up?

last one

Attached: 2380728650_ac40078115.jpg (500x353, 123K)

joey daweijko is pretty legit, he has andy ruiz tier speed with better defense than him

That may be true, but Moorat will sleep him

>

I don't mean get off sexually by the way

Frampton's next fight apparently is going to be against a Mexican that Jordan Gill knocked out. I bet it'll headline some shitty Top Rank card full of "showcases". I wish that if a big name needs a tuneup they would put them on a bigger card or at least stack them up, it would have been perfect for Fury's.

reminder: andre ward is an edomite

IT'S OUT
>Dwyer 7-2-19 Riffing On Canelo, Kovalev, Andrade, Charlo, Smith, Golovkin, Bivol
youtube.com/watch?v=8Zk01lrZdzw

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 13K)

Kek

I've never been on the Kov train
I think Canelo beats him easier than Jacobs

canelo vs kovalev > canelo vs ggg

Don't write him off just because you're not a fan.

Tbh respect for Kovalev, nigga hasn't backed down from a challenge his entire career.

the real winner of that fight is us, the fans

It's not that I'm not a fan, I just never rated him all that highly and he's definitely slowed down after years of wear and tear
think Canelo counters him all night and wins a convincing decision, maybe even a late KO
would prefer a GGG Canelo trilogy before GGG turns 38 tbqh

it's a pick em fight, you have to consider that kovalev is a 6'2 light heavy with a great jab and fast feet

There is no doubt Canelo is going to institute a strict rehydration and catchweight policy.

kovalev barely cuts weight from what I've heard

>mayo boii gets beheaded in jalisco

He says 175 is closer to his natural weight and that he could have cut down to 168 or even 160 but he didn't want the hassle. He's getting older though and that makes it harder.

>didn't dump a beer on joshua's head
i don't believe you

Reminder Foreman is only 1 inch taller than Ruiz

No way in hell, Kovalev has heavy hands and a great jab, Canelo will end up in a coma

Reminder that they're both warriors of god

Attached: 920x920.jpg (920x920, 35K)

Attached: IN43CQ5MCZDX5IYGRUXIDO5NB4.jpg (360x384, 17K)

Foreman didn't lie about his height you mean

>God Israel
What did he mean by this?

He's an ISRAELITE

>wake up Saul

Attached: sergeykrusherkovalev___BzKG3oFgHxp___.jpg (1080x1349, 121K)

youtu.be/ytJI-aU6nuw?t=716

How do we know boxers even get cte and aren't already retarded by the time they enter the ring?

I can't see Kovalev's face and not imagine him hiding in a bush, waiting to jump out and fucking pulverize some thot.

>believing anything some instathot says

Attached: 1549919236217.png (604x492, 263K)

WAIT! isn't this the same nigga who took a pornstar, and daughter out shopping designer and travel with the daughter in Hawaii LOOOOOOL FUCKING KEK

Attached: 30912300_879472725568089_5564223667765772288_n.jpg (1080x1080, 143K)

Fuck soccer
Fuck esquiva falcao
Fuck maidana
And FUCK SUDACAS

>style on my new sparring partner
>snapping his twink head back with a viscous jab and straight lefts
>starts talking shit after we're done sparring because his little pussy ego is hurt
>wants to keep going after we leave the gym
>fuck him up again and leave him bloodied and teary eyed

goddamn, i am too fucking good.
my trainer found out and wasn't even mad lol.

love my gym.

Attached: young floyd.jpg (1080x1285, 132K)

Looks like the guy from Boxing4Real

nice fanfic

NYAnon trashing AJ after he got stopped was the only thing missing for it to be a perfect night

Attached: trashortiz.webm (640x360, 2.16M)

Imagine if GGG actually fights Munguia this fall. How could anyone ever defend this?

General is gonna be dead till late July I think

Attached: 1560639846394.jpg (1628x1893, 402K)

I had completely forgotten that faggot didn't follow up on his promise, especially when Joshua lost that night.
What a fucking fraud. Imagine if he drenched Joshua and was blamed as the reason Joshua got fucked up by Ruiz.

GOOD

Attached: TransGGGender.jpg (768x1024, 189K)

Yeah that's a good thing. Shitposting will die out without constant activity.

what's wrong with it? Canelo fights nothing but bums and roids and gets rewarded for it

I'm completely serious. You're not really the type to fall for the boomer Facebook forwards from your grandma about communism, etc. right? I sincerely hope you are a smart, discerning, sceptical person who can see that shit is all garbage propaganda. AOC is fucking hot btw. I would leave my family for her.

Had a dream the titles were stripped from Ruiz and Wilder and Price vs Allen was suddenly for undisputed yet still remained on the undercard

I never wanted to stay dreaming so much, take me back

I follow the daughter on snapchat. Definitely a sloot. But who're you talking about, Canelo?

>Confirmed Canelo is experiencing discomfort in left knee, but no surgery required
Lmao imagine if the knee starts to fail him in a fight as we all imagined. That would be the just karma for all the ducking and cherry picking

First the right, now the left. It's all payback for robbing Lara, Gennadiy, and Floyd of a UD

>packing on weight in a short time through roids causes knee problems

who could have foreseen this?

p-ples senor golobkeen,mai knee hurrt...

Attached: 1558654139279.jpg (1050x700, 127K)

Canelo's just using the excuse to get more time to get the roids out of his system

Mungia will be Canelos next fight
watch this space

Nah. They don't want that fight just yet. Munguia isn't big enough yet.

what will you say if Canelo fights Mungia this fall?

Attached: 20190703_095632.png (1440x821, 207K)

yeah i wish she would step on my face

Attached: e366838f6ca7016fb991bca89f5343ad.jpg (683x1025, 98K)

Munguia is getting less impressive with each fight, he’s at serious risk of getting knocked out by a nobody if he milks that belt for too long. Might as well cash out against GGG or Canelo.

i wonder if massive dehydration can lead to joint damage

>Fuck maidana
Watch it user

Attached: elchino.jpg (1366x765, 68K)

Only non competing fags talk like this

I think it does. Joints have a fluid that lubrificates the cartilages, so I guess that dehydration can lead to lesser lubrification power

fuck im 32 and i already have osteoporosis(degenerative disc disease) on my fucking neck! not to mention im starting to have lots of joint pain too

Canelo is a bum

yeah. he will lose pretty soon anyway, might as well get paid handsomely for it

>Showtime's Charlo-Adams Main Event Peaked At 434,000 Viewers
Another nail on Showtime's coffin. I though the Charlos were draws???

youtu.be/X9KE-f0WoZU

Charlos = bums

I concur. As his reckoning draws near he ought to take on Canelo, such that he may suffer defeat without peckish pockets. Canelo surely, is worth his weight in gold.

He's my /box/ rival, i almost knocked him out in sparring

who are some /box/ writers?

Attached: charles-bukowski.jpg (1200x799, 115K)

Attached: 97274703.jpg (340x267, 14K)

m.youtube.com/watch?v=rbJLr-xf3O0

paulie apologizing to us and shitting on /heem/

the guy who created Conan
>Howard was born and raised in Texas. He spent most of his life in the town of Cross Plains, with some time spent in nearby Brownwood. A bookish and intellectual child, he was also a fan of boxing and spent some time in his late teens bodybuilding, eventually taking up amateur boxing.

Pic related is a collection of short stories about boxing, some of them are pretty good

Attached: boxingstories.jpg (333x499, 25K)

He should have done his damn duty and opened his stomach

Also, bukowsky is an overrated bitch who is praised like a god by insurables arthoes, tryhards intelectuals beta males who want to be alphas. Is a fucking shame because he has a very good prose, but god dam, he sometimes can be and edgy alchoholic bitch

Surprisingly it's not hard. Instead of trying to block it with your hand to your chin you can hope to parry it (dangerous) or in my opinion you should extend your lead arm and post behind your shoulder. This should take away the space for either the left hand or right hand to actually travel to your face. As you do this, you should also be moving away from the right hand but this is heavyweight we're talking about...

Attached: posting-with-the-lead-hand-big.jpg (950x520, 32K)

Embarassing.
He's right, he should have won that third round, but he needs to shut the fuck up, you shouldn't have let it be that close in the first place.

That's why barely any Boxing fans are rushing to his defense, because he took a fight no one asked him to take, and made a fool out of himself by letting it be close enough to get robbed.

>Canelo ducked this man
Pathetic

What did Freddie Roach mean by this?

Attached: 20190703_090550.jpg (1439x1416, 803K)

Why was Pacquiao able to destroy Hatton like he did? Was it because of the problems Hatton had in training? Or was he just tailor-made for Pacquiao?

Any boxing books you could recommend friendo?

Another bodyshot KO from White Chocolate coming on July 27.

Attached: nikita.jpg (474x266, 20K)

I haven't read many boxing books. But there you go the ones I've enjoyed:
>Panamá Al Brown by Eduardo Arroyo (dunno if there is english versions around internet)
>My View from the Corner: A Life in Boxing by Angelo Dundee and Bert Sugar
>The Onion Picker: Carmen Basilio and Boxing in the 50s by Gary Youmans

Thanks I'd imagine some books about boxing are written by people who have no business writing them definitely want to avoid those. The only books I've read about Spain are for whom the Bell tolls and the sun also rises

the latter

there are a few books by writers who are boxing fans. Now you mentiong hemingway the dude was some austistic delusional boxing fan. Jack dempsey said about him:

>There were a lot of Americans in Paris and I sparred with a couple, just to be obliging…. But there was one fellow I wouldn't mix it with. That was Ernest Hemingway. He was about twenty-five or so and in good shape, and I was getting so I could read people, or anyway men, pretty well. I had this sense that Hemingway, who really thought he could box, would come out of the corner like a madman. To stop him, I would have to hurt him badly, I didn't want to do that to Hemingway. That's why I never sparred with him.

all of those + new meme trainer
mainly his style
hands down on the front foot trying to get inside is never going to work against an accurate hard hitter with massive volume and quick hands

Attached: Screenshot_20190703-131430.jpg (1080x1920, 533K)

The only fight worth anything on the PPV

Really encourages thought

funny thing is, according to /box/tards none of these boxers were/are elite

they only like usyk, fury and random guys with 24 losses

So Canelo has options to duck. Dwyer is encouraging him

ever think they're posting negative things about good, popular fighters for (you)s

Canelo has challenged kovalev before GGG. This is a reminder to everyone saying that "nobody would fight ggg in his prime" he could have moved up in weight to take kov or ward but he didn't because he's a little bitch who wanted to stay in his then shit division.

Reminder that Maidana won the first fight with Floyd.

>challenged
mexicans everyone

>“Winning a world title was “A” goal, but it wasn’t the goal,” he said. “I still have a lot to accomplish in this sport. To be quite honest, I’m more prepared for this fight then I was for the Uzcategui fight, and every fight from here on out is my biggest fight. Once you become a world champion, the target is on your back. Knowing that, I’m determined to keep this belt with the goal to become the first undisputed super middleweight champion in boxing history. That feat has never been accomplished.”
>“I want to unify all the titles and take claim as the best super middleweight champion to ever lace ‘em up,” he said. “That’s a tall task for anyone, but I’m no ordinary individual. I was born to fight.”

Attached: Plant_Caleb_DeepBreath.569fcf4fe73ef.jpg (640x420, 65K)

Hemmingway was definitely a madman. Didn't know he was a boxing fan but of course he would be. Drinking too much and being a soldier are things we have in common so I always felt connected to him. Not all of his books are great but some of them are funny Dempsey ducked him

Latham the last hope

Lil G got stunned by Steve Rolls at 168 of all people.

Dont talk to me or my son ever again

Attached: images-5.jpg (195x258, 7K)

Plants over here talking about becoming undisputed champion.
Benavidez meanwhile would be happy just to hold a belt.
And Callum isn't even thinking about Super Middleweight, he's trying to fight another Middleweight who is a former Welterweight.

Our lad Caleb fucking murks these chumps.

Attached: Plant-Uzcategui.webm (640x360, 2.97M)

I don't think he could beat callum or canelo

Callum fucking sucks dick. No one thought anything of him until he beat Groves who already had his punch resistance stripped from him. Now people are creaming their pants because he's knocking out bums like N'Dam who aren't even at 168 when Smith is a HUGE 168lber who can probably make Heavyweight easily.

>so, user, what do you want to be?
I fucking hate this question

I rate callum

If he gasses as hard as he gassed against Uzcategui, he'd get a run for his money during the later round.

Callum was known for having glass hands. He was always decently rated, but Plant has a questionable gas tank

He couldn't even KO bummy-ass Skoglund.

>No one thought anything of him until he beat Groves who already had his punch resistance stripped from him.
This. I honestly thought Groves would school him after humiliating Eubank jr, but he became old overnight

*against Eubank Jr

Myself, anything else wouldn't feel right

There, easy answer

How old are you that you're still being asked "what do you want to be"?
Be happy that people still ask you that, the moment they stop is the moment you're too old for anyone to have any hope for you.

England's brave will take out the plant pot in the later rounds

Attached: EubankJr.jpg (768x432, 65K)

>thanks for the strap Cinnamon

Attached: InstaSave.jpg (1080x1080, 183K)

Put your mother in a straight-jacket you punk ass white boy. Come here and tell me that, I'll fuck you in your ass you punk white boy. You faggot. You can't touch me, you're not man enough. I'll eat your asshole alive, you bitch. C'mon anybody in here can't fuck with this. This is the ultimate, man. Fuck you, you ho. Come and say it to my face.... I'll fuck you in the ass in front of everybody. You bitch.... come on, you bitch. You're scared coward, you're not man enough to fuck with me. You can't last two minutes in my world, bitch. Look at you scared now, you ho.... scared like a little white pussy. Scared of the real man. I'll fuck you 'til you love me, faggot!

Attached: tyson.png (592x727, 499K)

Ernest Hemingway

From his books and other writers observations, its pretty clear he had a chip on his shoulder about his masculinity. Like he regretted and was embarrassed about how he never actually fought in ww1 and couldn't trade war stories or have that soldiers bond with other writers, so he overcompensated with macho activities like boxing

Lose a round for once and everyone says you lost the whole fight.

Attached: TBE4.webm (1280x720, 2.74M)

>He was always decently rated, but Plant has a questionable
it's not true just because you post it 30 times

It's over lads.
>Andy Ruiz Plans For More Pressure, More Punches Against Joshua

Attached: joshua-ruiz%20(1).jpg (720x481, 54K)

Especially since plants style has an easy fix for his supposed stamina problem. You even see it in that fight too, his corner specifically told him to slow it down.

why does he get so aggressive about attacking smith and defending plant

No he did not. Castillo won his first fight against floyd but got demolished in the second.

>he can't handle the banter

Not that user but do you really have no argument? Plant is clearly more talented.

I'm not part of the banter, I'm just lurking the thread
they're absolutely never going to fight so it's a completely pointless discussion

Not only this, but in the rematch Floyd just showed up to literally run away. Worse than the Pac fight.

>boxing discussion is pointless in a /box/ thread
Embarrassing

at least shitpost about fights that will happen
or you're just seething

>STOP HAVING DISCUSSION JUST SHITPOST GUYSSS
leave this general faggot

>"NOOOOOOOOOOOOO, STOP ATTACKING MY LAD CALLUM! PLEASE user IM BEGGING YOU!!!"

Attached: 1560127672941.jpg (320x383, 59K)

>Floyd just showed up to literally run away
Kek, anytime Floyd doesn't get hit he's "running away".

Attached: Matrix Mayweather.webm (1280x720, 472K)

ALL WORK IS WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT

Attached: 1557454677501.jpg (374x400, 76K)

you're shitting up the thread about a fight that won't happen between two guys nobody is a fan of

>between two guys nobody is a fan of
>"I-i-im not a f-f-fan of Callum, I-I-I'm just b-b-buttblasted b-b-because you're a-a-attacking a fighter I d-d-don't care about."
Cope more Britlard.

Attached: YoureTrying2Hard.jpg (800x450, 85K)

That webm doesn't make mayweather look good. Literally no one got hit in that exchange.

Two different posters and that didn't even start to post wohaks until you started complaining about a valid argument. Walk away if you don't want o argue about it

No one thought anything of Smith, no one thinks anything of Plant.

Cope more Sventard. You wouldn't understand that level of Boxing.

Attached: 1557454871646.png (730x380, 444K)

*that guy

>*knocks you across the entire ring with a well-timed counter*
Why do the Brits fear this man?

Attached: Plant-Uzi.jpg (900x600, 417K)

>that is a valid argument
it's shitposting, /int/tier

Which is why you have no counter-argument right?
Stay fucking buttblasted bitch boy, Plant would end the Callum meme. Beating retirees and chinny Middleweights doesn't make you a decent fighter. He couldn't knock out a kickboxer, and he won't be able to touch Caleb.

>12 round decision
>demolished
heh maybe in sweden

>Stop shitposting
>fill thread with more complaining than said shitpost
You're shitposting dude. Just stop.

literally nothing happening. yep typical tbe fight right there

He got knocked down 2 or 3 times and won almost every round. You are clueless lmfao

>Thread gets its first gasp of life in over a week and a half
>Even the three fight nights didn't see this activity in the last week and a half
>"STOP TALKING ABOUT BOXING!!! WAAAAAAAAAAH NO ONE CARES ABOUT PLANT AND SMITH, IM NOT BUTTHURT YOURE TRASHING SMITH, BELIEVE ME!"
Has this general ever seen a bigger cry baby?

NEW:

i don't remember castillo getting dropped. i recall a tactical decision wehre floyd decided he wasn't gonna engage much like he does in rematches