QUICK WHAT PART OF BROOKLYN ARE YOU FROM LADS?

QUICK WHAT PART OF BROOKLYN ARE YOU FROM LADS?

Attached: 48C451F7-A772-4BA3-A6AF-EAF0A40E36F6.jpg (1238x1221, 184K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1cMVkwtLfMM
youtube.com/watch?v=vtE3_voC3qU
youtube.com/watch?v=D2WwCzaGo9c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

he wont even get to play this yr lmfao

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Use to live in Bushwick then I moved out of that hipster city and pay half as much in rent.

Crown Heights

Lakers get fucked lol

As a Brooklyn fan for the last 2 minutes, I can say I am definitely excited for this.

>KD
>Kyrie
>DJ
wew lads

LIFE LONG FAN IN TORONTO REPORTING IN

How mad are lakeshits right now? lol

Bushwick

I’m from Brownsville but a Charlotte fan

Why is the media criticizing my Hornies? Why should we have remained thoroughly mediocre with Kemba at the helm, never in the playoffs or realistically in the running for a number one pick?

Now we can genuinely tank while letting Kemba try it somewhere the grass is so much greener.

from stony brook out on the island but unfortunately i'm a knicks fan

i'm seething

My dad was born in Glendale but I was born and lived for 16 years in East Flatbush

OFFICIAL THREAD THEME:youtube.com/watch?v=1cMVkwtLfMM

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

>paying max on a guy who won't play the first year and will never be the same after tearing his acl
>expecting drama queen Kyrie to do the heavy lifting for a year without being a whiny bitch
OH NO NO NO NO BAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1548665446236.jpg (634x634, 67K)

>KD achilles injury for the whole season
>DeAndre old as fuck
>Kyrie tripping over the slight curvature of the earth

Attached: 0004087_now-this-is-going-to-be-fun-the-la-lakers.png (442x575, 551K)

WHO CAN STOP US NOW

>ACL
>the absolute state of cazzies

THANK YOU JAMES DOLAN YOU FUCKING RETARD

KNICKS FANS ABOUT TO GO ETIKA MODE LMFAOOOOOO

s=shut up user

Attached: fWVxl6m.jpg (419x445, 31K)

I don't even care if that injured loser goes to the nets. I'll go to sleep easy tonight knowing I live in the best part of the city, working a promising career at a very high-profile tech company and saving enough money for my partner to become the person she has always felt like on the inside, with enough left over for a vacation to Thailand.

Enjoy your trailer parks and wrestling matches, rednecks. I'm literally LMAOing at your lifes.

*bans you from MSG*
heh, nothing personal fans

New Jersey

WE
GETTIN
KAWHI
LA

FUCK BROOKLYN YALL AINT SHIT
IT'S ALL ABOUT LAKERS BIG 3

WTF LAKIES WERE SUPPOSED TO GET KD YOU KNOW WHAT FUCK THE NETS FUCK KD AND FUCK ALL OF YOU LOSERS

Knicks fans got too uppity and forgot they had the worst team in the entire nba, worst owner in the league and a novice front office and piss poor coach that’s unlikeable by veterans

Nice false flag nobody expected that at all this year

So when he's at full power he plays on easy mode, and when he gets permanently hobbled he goes to play on ironman mode by teaming up with Kyrie? kek

Attached: 11910104-6FDD-4EBA-A7CE-747ACAA92832.png (750x910, 1.04M)

KD can't walk and Kyrie can't lead a team. Oh wait big scary DeAndre Jordan lmfao foh

I lived in greenpoint for a couple years.

Would I rather play with Kyrie on that New York team that’s run like the Spurs and has competent cheap role players or on the other New York team with RJ Barrett, Henry Ellenson, John Jenkins and Kevin Knox?

>NO ZION
>NO KD
>NO KP
>NO KYRIE
>NO KAWHI

BRUH LOOK AT THESE DUDES

Attached: dOOqgoq[1].jpg (400x298, 19K)

RJ will literally be James Harden but better

Manhattan Bridge is in the house tonight
Everybody just jump and end your life

Attached: FUCKNEWYORK.gif (978x478, 427K)

You mean Andrew Wiggins with heart but no range?

HES COMIN HOME

Knicks front office kept acting like they had a super secret professional light skin black man plan when really they were just being run by con artist putting out the worst product in pro sports on the floor each night and getting paid like whites for getting idiotic negroes hopes up..

Why the fuck they signing DeAndre? That dude is the definition of a washed stat padder.

To be fair, Kobe balled the fuck out that year.

BAY RIDGE/BUSHWICK THE TWO MOST BASED AND REDPILLED HOODS IN BKN WE OUTCHEA
LMAOING HARD @ KNICKS WH*TEBOIS

Is KD's master plan to lose the finals 5 years in a row now?

Attached: 1422848763225.jpg (1024x576, 61K)

>LARPing on Yea Forums.
Cringe.

AYO MY NIGGA BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASED

ETERNAL REMINDER LIL B THE BASED GOD WILL ALWAYS BE RIGHT IN SOME FORM, WARRIORS FAN BTW

youtube.com/watch?v=vtE3_voC3qU

Bushwick

Attached: Schwick.png (359x302, 152K)

>Nash with the short hair
Of course that didn't work out

BUSHWICK GO HARD
BAY RIDGE GO HARD
AYO BUSHWICK GO HARD AND THE BAY RIDGE GO HARD
WE DABBIN ON THEM MANHATTAN WH*TE BOIS ALL DAY ALL NIGHT
GW BRIDGE THEY BE JUMPIN LEFT AND RIGHT
TO THE EAST RIVER IGHT AND THE SLEEP SLEEP SLEEP SLEEP TIGHT
WH*TEBOI MANHATTAN BOIS NO HARD WE GON BEAT EM IN A FIGHT

KNICKIES FLIPPY UH BROOKLYN GOT THE SHIPPY UH, GOT THE BRICKY UH, WH*TES GETTIN HITTY UH

NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEETS GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAANG

>the nets will unironically get to the finals before the celtics after that trade

The Nets are a shoe-in for the finals for the next 4 years without injuries if Kawhi doesn't go back to Toronto

You could have started this past January and tried (probably failed) to tank for Zion, Morant, or Barrett. Now you'll have to wait a year for lesser prospects.

Bed-Stuy

Attached: chris.jpg (1280x720, 128K)

Based

>signing damaged goods

This is like getting married to the 30+ year old roasty. All the best years are behind them.

Holy shit, how did the Nicks messed this up? Knowing Durant he probably wanted to go to the biggest franchise.

(USER WAS BANNED FROM MADISON SQUARE GARDEN FOR THIS POST)

BAAAASED

BROWNSVILLE, HOME OF THE BRAVE

BUSHWICK

anybody in brooklyn need a bookie? hmu

I lived in Park Slope for a while, can I celebrate too? I actually lived only a few blocks from the Barclays Center.

>tfw live in Brooklyn and 10 blocks away from Barclay but always been a Knicks fan
Is it finally time to switch for good?

Attached: 80s_girl_doesn't_feel_too_comfortable_knowing_she's_the_only_one_who_never_matured_during_ (1279x718, 1.39M)

the part with the shit on the sidewalk
why do you think KD went there?
wanted to feel like SF, without draymond
countdown to him and kyrie hating each other

Attached: 1556811008864.gif (416x307, 2.58M)

BENSONHURST HOME OF THE CHINK INVASION

ALSO RIP NETS TICKET PRICES
ALSO HOPE KYRIE AND KD STAY SAFE FROM THE KNIGGERS FANS THAT GET VIOLENT

Attached: 1517992657101.png (852x778, 57K)

yes, unequivocally

Park Slope, I walk to Nets games

Queens

Sunset Park

>All these people from bushwick

What's it like to be poor?

Park slope here, goml

BENSONHURST/DYKER HEIGHTS REPORTING

FUCK THE KNIGGERBOCKERS

This would be your golden window. Dolan is basically giving everyone free passes to jump ship. Also sauce on the Chinese cartoon pls

South Jamaica

when he finally plays he'll be a 32 year old who went through an achilles rapture lmao

I AM FROM NIGGERVILLE

>rapture
kek

From tokyo brooklyn what country is brooklyn in tho?

good job on signing a cripple

Crown Heights 1049 sterling street

auckland mate

Attached: sean-marks.jpg (1296x729, 112K)

>lifelong fan
>Toronto didnt get a team until Drake had enough money to create one.

Shouldn’t you be in school right now?

unironically though bay ridge

2022 IS THE YEAR OF NETS
CAN YOU FEEL IT BOYS
DYNASTY INCOMING

Attached: harden_facefucked.webm (1280x720, 1.81M)

cringe

Bay ridge

The one with less niggers

Canarsie

IM FROM MANHATTAN!

Did u see what happened to the Knicks? Tanking not as powerful as it used to be. You can thank hinke for exposing the old system

Remember when Brooklyn had Garnett and Paul Pierce? Lol. Same shit, different day. Good job pissing your cap space away.

yeah, everyone else in Bushwick was a hipster except you, right?

based crown heights poster

what ever became of dwight howard

he turned out to a based pussyboi fanatic and was thus barred from the league

No one will hate you since the Knicks are and have always been a complete train wreck

fuck you switchfag

Midwood :)

Williamsburg

this
youtube.com/watch?v=D2WwCzaGo9c

ridgewood

listened to stephen a literally cry today on the radio and then tell us that he threw up yesterday

lol what a bitch. his life literally revolves around millionaire athletes playing with a ball.

And he makes 10 million dollars a year for it dipshit

North Leicester

who /Lifelong for a day/?

Pretty much. It was a bunch of spics when I moved in then gentrified with a bunch of trust fund art fags from Williamsburg.

you know what i do son I be from 5th street of Brooklon son ya feel me kid i fold my pizza dats how you knows i be from new york

The good part

Oh wait...