Untitled

Attached: round of 16.png (465x187, 12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/football/blog/2016/jul/24/1966-world-cup-final-conspiracy-refereeing-50-years
youtube.com/watch?v=lLDxXIS1nNI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

my country is more inconsistent

Attached: cr_wc.png (847x686, 113K)

you literally can't find a better record

Attached: based.jpg (701x681, 241K)

Honest question, how faithfull you mexicans are that Mexico will pass the last 16 every WC.

>how faithfull you mexicans are that Mexico will pass the last 16 every WC.
-20%

Are >we the most flip-floppy footballing nation in world cup history?

Attached: wk.png (661x744, 54K)

why can't mexico produce a world class player?

>2006 round of 16? Now that was a match

Attached: D6mz50JXoAAtAKH.jpg (380x253, 11K)

How you didn't win one in the 70s I'll never understand

The closest we got was Hugo Sánchez. He's the 4th best scorer in the history of La Liga, only behind Cristiano Ronaldo, Lionel Messi and Telmo Zarra.

Germany and Argentina rigged it

They were just unfortunate to reach the final against the host team

14 goals conceded in 2014?!
What happened that year?

Wake me up

Attached: 9398cbaff7d73321922aa67a0cb11587.png (935x678, 60K)

>2002: Round of 16
:)

>tfw haven't even been in a world cup since 1958
At least we have rugby.

>Only 3 wins ever
>one of them was against Spain in Spain

Attached: NI-WC.png (713x339, 29K)

good ol' days. glad the fellas decided to go retro for 2018, hope they do the same for 2022

Attached: best of times.png (527x263, 6K)

based

Attached: 1558018249538.jpg (499x499, 43K)

brazil truly started the world cup winner curse

Fake news

We consistently get elliminated by Brazil in R-16

Real question, why don't Mexico dominate in Football? You're all obsessed with it, have a massive population and have a lot of poverty like Brazil which breeds footballers.

surely Mexico got past Ro16 once in its existence

Twice. Both times they were the host country.

and they got.. to maximum quarter finals I assume

Most of them don't want to play abroad

Filthy facist detected

7 - 1

Yep, both times it was the QFs for them.

Here's the full list. Btw, Czechoslovakia is the first team we ever beat at the world cup ;-)

Attached: memexico.png (481x726, 41K)

Thailand were in the World Cup last year?

>Last best result was at 1986
>Banned next WC
>Lose in the Round of 16 in the every WC after
Wtf happened Mexico?

Home country advantage.

>le thailand meme xD

JUST

Also
>disqualified
>banned
Mestizaje maligno doing its work.

Attached: Chilel.png (617x1155, 121K)

>withdrew
Based Chile refusing to play in those murderholes

Why was Mexico banned in 1990?

Jesus Christ we fucking suck. We're Huezil's bitch.

Attached: Chilel 2.png (756x975, 87K)

the possibility that we may fail to qualify one year makes me very sad, but meanwhile i can enjoy my perfect 21/21 score and dab on all you did-not-qualifiers

>70 and 86
But back then there wasn't a Round of 16 so technically Mexico has never played the 5th game in a World Cup.

Playing older players in u-20 world cup qualifiers. Some reporter found out and we were out of the cup, Mexico's main team was not going to be penalized, but I believe the federation complained and then got banned from all competitions.

There was a R16 in 1986. Bulgaria is the only team Mexico has beaten in a knockout world cup match.

i don't think this is flipfloppy but more like you either got a god tier gen or just sucking dick non stop

>champions
>champions
>group stage
>champions
Wat

1966 was an illegitimate cup, make sure to tell that to the anglos everytime you see them

theguardian.com/football/blog/2016/jul/24/1966-world-cup-final-conspiracy-refereeing-50-years
What the fuck, this whole thing sounds disgusting as hell. I never knew about this.

Attached: 1560507162041.jpg (1920x1152, 313K)

Mexico will win eventilually. 2002 is the only inacceptable one in my opinion

>Mexico will win eventilually.
LOLZ

They had to stop us somehow. 1966 was meant to be our cup.
Even our biggest team, Peñarol, had beaten Real Madrid in both legs of the Intercontinental final.
Pic related is the game at 1-0 for the g*rms, and a g*erman doing a Suarez, but in this case there was no penalty awarded nor a red card, but instead there were two red cards to uruguayan players for prostesting.

Attached: Screen Shot 2016-07-09 at 1.32.22 PM.png (587x369, 572K)

Basado amigo brasileiro.

We are doomed in the world cup. We have embraced it.

what a shame

wrong, in 1986 we played the 5th game.

el var sinso would've prevented this

I didn't know this

Thats how the prefidious anglo and the conniving german work. They go to great lengths to hide their true nature.

Let's talk about true nature, I actually read the article. Some examples:

>Argentina’s Rafael Albrecht was sent off with 25 minutes to play for kneeing Wolfgang Weber in the groin, and his manager, Juan Carlos Lorenzo, ran on to the pitch to confront match officials. “I couldn’t believe I was being sent off,” said Albrecht. “I thought my rugby tackle earlier in the game might have got me sent off – I was worried about that foul but not about this one.”

>Then came the quarter-finals. Uruguay had their captain, Horacio Troche, sent off for kicking Lothar Emmerich in the stomach in the 49th minute – he slapped Uwe Seeler in the face on his way off – and Héctor Silva followed five minutes later for another foul. “They appear to have no idea how to tackle properly,” said Schön. “They lose their heads and their regard for the rules.” Julio Cortés, Uruguay’s No7, kicked the referee on his way off the pitch at the end of the game, earning a six-match ban.

>Argentina’s Roberto Ferrero attacked the referee and the forward Ermindo Onega spat in the face of the Fifa vice-president, Harry Cavan, both earning three-match international bans. An Argentinian player urinated in the tunnel and a chair was thrown into the England dressing room. The Argentinian squad then attacked the England bus and, when someone tried to stop them, he had half an orange squeezed in his face.

Poor South Americans dindu nuffin, they were victims of course and totally not behaving like animals. Unbelievable some were sent off and they lost the match.

>when someone tried to stop them, he had half an orange squeezed in his face.
Based

Hugo Sanchez was easily WC. He won 5 La Liga scoring titles in a row

>Before they left England the Argentinians received a telegram from Club Universidad de Chile, sending “best wishes to the moral champions of world football”. When they arrived home their plane was met by thousands of supporters chanting “Argentina campeón”, and the players were immediately whisked to the presidential mansion, where the president thanked them officially for the way they had represented the nation.

Attached: 1546127882099.png (250x202, 39K)

Jogi destroyed our never not made it out of the group stages run

South Americans really are subhumans with ZERO capacity for introspection.

they were right about the fixing but that's still very cringy

At least we wont have the pressure again next time we win the WC

Daily reminder
>Fuck the bar of the goal in Toulose
>Fuck Edgar Davids
>Fuck Ghanian lucky refballing cunts
>Fuck Vidic and Kuzmanovic
>Fuck Felix fucking Brych
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
youtube.com/watch?v=lLDxXIS1nNI

Attached: cunts.png (858x243, 14K)

Horacio Troche, the guy who slapped German captain and icon Uwe Seeler, later played for my local club Alemannia Aachen and apologized to Seeler, who immediately hugged him. So there's a Happy end to this.

good old felix brych

Perhaps genuinly the worst referee in the world. And he still refs a lot of big matches, god knows whose nudes he has

MIJATOVIĆ PREČKAAAAAAAAA

not even the worst german referee

the country is like 95% 150 cm obese brown goblins

f-fuck you ante

Attached: 1496489455527.jpg (619x453, 28K)

Attached: canada_fuck_year.png (525x778, 70K)

Nice record leaf

Attached: UAE world cup record.png (1225x444, 37K)

What will happen with us now....

Attached: IMG_20190701_112533.jpg (555x1932, 132K)

>cohosting the wc
>to be determined
wat?

Rafa Marquez was world class desu.

I wonder where did you get that report, you swamp jew.

>worse results than the united states

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

What happened in 2002 puto?

I didn't know this. But I remember several German documentaries about the unfair "Wembley goal".

Attached: Gottlieb_von_Jagow_circa_1915_(cropped).jpg (319x444, 57K)

Well, they got what they deserved for allying themselves with the perfidious anglo.