I dont feel bad for him. Remember what he did against ghana... having that in mind im actually glad that he failed

I dont feel bad for him. Remember what he did against ghana... having that in mind im actually glad that he failed.

Attached: sad.jpg (620x387, 44K)

LITERALLY no living organism in the known universe and probably even beyond that feels sorry for the ratking

Never forget that shit.

>Invents murdeball
>Somehow decides to play handball instead

Attached: 1554440128788.jpg (1098x1198, 89K)

Only low test based boys don't wish the best for Luis "el pistolero" Suarez. You fags could learn a thing or two.

I don't feel sorry for him but nothing he did against Ghana was bad, he got a red card and Ghana got a penalty, he took a huge gamble and it payed off.

It's legal play. You make a handball, you risk a redcard and a benulty against. Uruguay had Suarez expelled and a benulty was conceeded, all acording rules. The nigger got his chance to score a FUCKING penalty and win. He missed it, then they went to the penalty shootout, lost it, game over. Uruguay passed, Ghana eliminated.

Simple as that.

what he did to Ghana was based, the free kick that lead to suarez's handball was a dive made by the ghanian player

Oh no, those poor Africans. How could he not let them score on his goal like you let them score on your girlfriend?
Go play some nintendo, faggot OP.

>Laughed in Robertson's face in first leg when Messi scored
>Injured Robertson off the ball in the second leg
>The sub that came on for Robertson scored 2 goals and knocked him out

Felt sweet as fuck

Nah Suarez is a faggot.
I only feel bad for Cavani and Godin.

>Arab shitskin defending unhonorable scum
typical

>le shit since 2015 man

I like Suarez, probably the only likeable Farsoylona player in a LONG time

why don't you go complain about milan being shit in /seriaa/ no one gives a shit about your opinion subhuman scum

>Albanian subhuman calling anyone a shitskin

what country are you from lad, also what petro company do you work for?

>Murder is legal as long as you get punished for it.

Attached: are-you-being-retarded-on-purpose-you-better-not-be-13987024.png (500x610, 182K)

Why can't he score in the champions league?

You must be retarded.

the only wrong thing he said is that it's ''legal'' play, otherwise his post is 100% correct, just like the risk you take with crime, suarez gambled with an illegal play and in the end he won, nothing wrong with it to be fair, if uruguay wouldn't have went further nobody would give a shit really

I agree that Gyan fucked it up for Ghana but imagine saying there's nothing wrong with an intentional goaline handball

?

He won the Copa America in 2011, one year later after c/u/cking Ghana

Attached: 352577.jpg (1064x798, 206K)

He did promise not to celebrate at Anfield and kept his word though. #respect.

welp that was a mistake, altrough you got the point. I think the correct word was "legit" rather than "legal", my bad. Thanks to you my english went one point up today.

Does Suarez have gyno ?

it's just a game m8, he probably didn't even expect the penalty not to go in

What is fair play?
What is the enjoyment of the spectator?

Thierry Henry handball against Ireland
>Filthy fucking NIGGER monkey. go back to africa cheating chimp scum.

Suarez handball against Ghana
>Fair play, well done lad

laws aren't written so that criminals can gamble by breaking them, they're made to deter crime because crime is wrong. when you shake hands with the other team at the beginning of the game it's a sign of respect and sportsmanship, something the ratking has no idea about.

He also named his daughter as an anagram of Anfield kek

personally i despise suarez for his fucked up antics even more than thierry, but you can't blame people for being racist towards him when blacks have such disproportionate crimerates everywhere in the world

leaving your unsubstantiated statistics aside for a moment, how does hating black people help that?
in every dimension of society, white supremacy will maintain the status quo, not change it.

>a black did a crime now i want to exterminate them
typical euro attitude

lose weight

apparently suarez's grandfather was a nog

>you can't blame people for being racist
this perfectly sums up the human condition in 2019

have sex

not all of america is fat. i live in a skinny liberal costal city.
read a book.

>the world would be a utopia if it was all white

It's because Henry's handball wasn't noticed and punished by the refs while Suarez's was punished according to the rules

Based tall man gets it

how is that henry's fault?

i didnt say that though nor do i want to.
theyre not unsubstantiated, and hating black people prevents you from getting stabbed by them when you wander into the hood after dark thinking there is nothing different about our behaviors. its the same thing with gypsies in eastern europe. im friends with some already but i will always be more careful about making friends with them until i can see if they're better behaved or not and that is not up to white people but to them, if you want to see blacks without your 'white supremacy' take a look at africa. such a ridiculous concept, i wonder why asian peoples aren't such problems in white societies then.

so you see a problem with me being racist, but you don't see a problem with the guy who replied that somehow white people are the reason blacks cannot fucking behave while other minorities somehow manage to. stop being retarded.

In America, people that aren't racist have never had to work with/live near your average nog (or beaner). I wasn't "racist" until I made it into the real world and had to interact with blacks on a daily basis. Shocking how subhuman their behaviors are.

based hakken gabber

Attached: 1.png (697x459, 357K)

this, rotgepillt

What he did against Ghana was based though

noone feels bad for him he is a shithouse

he can try again next year because they're hosting another copa america in 2020
what a shit meme competition

>a murder you committed 100 years ago must still be punished even if you already repented both in mind and work
oh right, thats life sentence in some countries... hmm

ofc not like suarez will repent of his play kek but he didnt murder the guy either

eh while its true you pobably dont want to wander into the hood during dark hours, it is not so much because its inhabitants are black as much as it is a goddamn ghetto you fool. Having said that do whatever keeps you alive.

Suarez cried not because Uruguay was eliminated, he cried because he wasn't going to win a Copa America. Suarez cried for Suarez. Forever Rat King

A punishment is given for something illegal, Victor

FOOTBALL RULES ARE NOT LEGAL RULES THEREFORE THAT IS NOT A CRIME YOU ABSOLUTE TOTAL IMBECILE
WHAT A FUCKING FALLACIOUS COMPARISON.

He's the only football player that I actually hate.
I've barely read anything about Paolo Guerrero
I think Messi is autistic as fuck but I don't hate him, his autism is funny.
Neymar is a little bitch when he fakes murderball, but his fake isn't enough for me to hate him.
Only Suarez takes the spot there as top human garbage.

only manlets and beta faggots hate on him

how can you hate suarez but not alba?

cringe
based

Nobody refuted your argument. Your post is the center/centre of this thread

he literally did nothing wrong

did an albanian just call someone else a shitskin?
Fuck this shit, even if it's ironic I just can't take it. I'm out of this thread

If the organizer doesn't fine him or ban him or intervene in any way then there's nothing wrong with it you dumb fucks

kek

>barcelona dna

kys ajax scum

Don't feel bad for him but that Ghana move is one of the best moves in football, certainly the most based

>unsubstantiated
lmfao, hard to have a discussion when you deny basic facts you shitlib faggot

>The action had a sanction so everything is ok!!
German logic everybody. There are ridiculous sanctions that are not sufficient compared to the damage the action caused. Wall Street idiots caused a global economic crisis and they handed bonuses to them and some sanctions to some idiots, some companies were forced to merge and that was it, but there were sanctions, so it must mean everything is cool!!
>inb4 retributionist

they both did something scummy
one got rewarded, the other punished

Le bite opponents man

one year after getting btfo by cheesefarmers LOL

They are not unsubstantiated, crime is high, it's just that the interpretation of that data is flawed since it links it to being black instead of shitty environments. Rich blacks don't commit more crime than rich whites since it's about environment, not skin color

How is that when someone mentions uruguay- ghana only suarez is mentioned and the fucking refball against uruguay is forgotten. Fucking FIFA and fuck people who always eat their shit. I'm tilted

based on notoriety
Suárez hand>>>>>>refball
So yeah, no one cares, fuck ratman

retarded analogy nigger

do uruguay people even like him?

>alb*nian subhuman calling anyone else a shitskin

I feel bad for him but this is football and you just cant expect to win every game, every time. I wish the best for him and Uruguay though, they're pretty based in my book

Attached: 1553815613120.png (300x450, 296K)

remeber when he was good?

>they could've stayed 2nd in groups
>they had better chances against Colombia
>their greed got the best of them
>they could've been preparing at this very moment to play against Chile in semis

Attached: 1403887670_845704_1403887743_noticia_normal.jpg (300x449, 21K)

Who the fuck would feel bad for Luis Suarez?

Based. Fuck ghana and fuck anyone who hates suarez

>hating on ratking
what a bunch of FIFAcucks

yes, he was pretty much considered a national hero after that handball against Ghana
most dinos would (stupidly) riot if he was put on the bench, even if he is way past his prime

poor whites commit less crime than poor nogs

I remembered when he elbow Peru's Acasiete in 2008. He never got a yellow.

Payback is sweet.

>every non-white country is a shit hole

he should have been banned for life for that handball, the fact that he is still playing with no consequences is mind boggling

I'm looking through the FIFA rule book and don't see anything about handballs being a bannable offense?
Perhaps you can point me to the rule that states this?

that was the most desperate handball in the history of handballs. not unintentional at all like most. fifa makes up rules when they want, they should have given him an immediate lifetime ban for that one.

damn they must have some good weed in chile

Attached: 1547076542613.png (800x800, 64K)

>human organ trafficking, Albanian subhuman giving lectures on honour
*honk* * honk*

>What is the enjoyment of the spectator?
>implying that penalty thriller in the end of the game wasn't the most enjoyable outcome possible
>implying that Panenka wasn't one of the best moments in the WC

Macaco, no one would remember that match if it wasn't for Suarez handball.

Suarez committed an honest foul in the spur of the moment. He did it right in front of everybody fully knowing he was breaking the rules and would get sent off giving Ghana a free shot at goal and an extra man for the rest of the game, the ultimate gambit. Ghana choked hard and have been seething ever since.
Henry on the other hand waited all game for the opportunity to gain an unfair advantage and when it came along he shamelessly cheated in a deliberate, premeditated fashion and carried on like nothing had happened, winning the game for “France” and cheating Ireland out of a WC Finals place.
The ultimate niggerball

>germany defending niggers
what a shock

based

cringe

>I only feel bad for Cavani and Godin.
THEY DIDN'T DESERVED IT!!!! FUCK YOU SUÁREZ!!!!

every country was a shithole at one point
and don't pretend in an all white world white people wouldn't find some excuse to try to wipe each other off the earth.

Completely agree with this
They fucking blew it and I'm not gonna blame their shitty penalty taking on Suarez's handball

I don't hate him for that (pretty based imo) he's just a dickhead on the pitch diving, biting, cheating fuck using 'muh garra charrua' as an excuse. But felt kinda bad for Tabarez

only thing I got weird out from him is the biting shit, like what the fuck was that

Poor white people live in a better environment than poor black people.
Living in areas of high population density, gang-influenced areas, targeting by police. They are all contributing factors that apply to poor black people more than poor white people.

he helped his team, what's the problem with that?

I thought most chileans hated Falcao because muh pacto de Lima.

Not really. I just enjoyed his goals for us but he is a cunt and messis bitchboi, the latter being detrimental to his footballing ability

life punished Falcao, no need for hate

Yeah, poor Flacao went bankrupt. So sad for him.

Only mediocre ones. I hate Falcao for being a diving faggot of the worst kind.

seething retard

Fuck liberals. Faggots.

and the reason for being targeted by police, being in gang influenced shit environments is because they are black and create it for themselves.

Because Ghana was the reddit team and the designated underdog story. Refballed Uruguay, got out of group stage with 2 goals from 2 penalties, luck and refball against us.

Henry is based too
>t. Northern Ireland

potato niggers are the the worst kind

morally degenerate South Americans
is it any wonder that their countries are as fucked as they are when they can't even be fair in a fucking ball game?

>Remember what he did against ghana
that was based, imagine if he didn't do it and would let himself get knocked out of the world cup because of "honor" or "dignity" or some other weak shit

>yeah better let Ghana score that

Attached: 725A1A5B-646A-42F7-8356-ADEC7D071726.jpg (400x400, 35K)

That was pure kino though. Literally sacrificed himself for his country, that shit was great to watch live.

don't pretend that fucking Suarez wouldn't plead ignorance to the handball if the referee didn't see him do it, he would run with it just like Henry did.