>12-0 and doing stupid dances on the bench to celebrate

The only retards I have seen defend this shit are people who haven't played competitive sports themselves and/or feminists.

Attached: 1561608131030.webm (1280x720, 2.53M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=SPJrnSu-F9E
youtu.be/16wC3Y5pw8s?t=138.
youtube.com/watch?v=JC8y953-Zg4
youtube.com/watch?v=4o-3_7Zh4YE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What do you expect? They're American.

My expectations were low and they still manage to disappoint me.

>that dude's facial expression
I love women but this is the sort of behavior that happens when you put them above criticism/consequences

Women are bad and so are minorities I'm on Yea Forums must be sexist, racist and homophobic, must fit in *BEEP BOOP*

Attached: images (22).jpg (739x415, 15K)

What a fag.

have sex

nigger

>If only you knew how bad things really are

This is 4channel, sweety.

who is in blue headband?

Imagine Germans doing that after beating San Marino or Gibraltar 12-0 lol

The german fans will look at their team with shame

They calmed down after 4-0 or so against Estonia. And they're even a fully professional team

This is probably because women can't handle too much testosterone in their body

This is the american culture of bullying. I bet they did the same thing in high school.

>burger and women on top of that
What else would you expect?

>bitch about equality and privilege
>celebrate like jack assess when they destroy a team of players who can probably barely be considered professional players

its a matter of taste, class and sportsmanship

as shown time and again prior to this game USWT are tasteless, classless, and poor sports

I am not applying this to americans as a whole, just the USWT and its culture

just he only thing left to like is winning, and put on a facade like we all do and pretend otherwise, but sport - playing sport, watching sport, caring about sport, giving up time and money to view or listen to sport, its about much more than that - something to stop us wanking so much

Attached: 46521206_10102325450994993_6596921942471606272_n.jpg (700x525, 22K)

>scores Juves 9th goal against Bolognase (his first of the night btw and it's a penalty)
>DOES AN AUDIBLE TSSSSSSUUUUU CELEBRATION THAT DISTORTS THE TV MICS AND PROCEEDS TO TEABAG THE OPPOSING GOALIE

Attached: images (23).jpg (417x736, 30K)

In men's football, a weaker team getting mocked like this would start breaking legs, stomping ankles and ripping tendons. It's better for the winners' health to respect their opponents' dignity.

drumpfs americans are like their president,douchebags

We scored 8 against Liechtenstein and you can see the players barely celebrating after the first 2 apart from a high 5 youtube.com/watch?v=SPJrnSu-F9E

Actually, Ronaldo and the USWT isn't a bad comparison, given the context.
Weird, self obsessed, narcissistic, selfish, assholes

It's been almost a decade ago, but when he scored 5-0 against North Korea all he did was laugh.

Yeah, that's not even exclusive to celebrating when running up the score. When Sancho did that double turn against Freiburg this season I thought it was a good thing he passed when he did, because otherwise he was getting fucked up by the next tackle

This is where Ronaldo scored the fifth goal against Andorra (his hattrick) youtu.be/16wC3Y5pw8s?t=138. Even someone like him only did a TSU and a high five. You will never see men do the same as the USWNT

Ronaldo's a high-functioning sociopath.

it was a weird tap-in as well, I remember the ball just got to his feet by pure chance

>act and talk like they already won and none of your girls can stop them
embarrassing

youtube.com/watch?v=JC8y953-Zg4

>*beep boop* aussie contrarian gimmick mode activated

dilate

you have to go back

They barely celebrated the 8th goal

so ending someone's career is more honorable than celebrating in the faces of amateurs?

i find it funny that a lot of people around the world are chiming in on how the us should celebrate. the way i see it, you should not be concerned with how "we" celebrate our goals. you should be concerned with getting your girls good. or, just go find another sport and stop preoccupying yourself with what happens here.

Who said anything about it being honourable? It's just what happens to showboaters. Don't want it to happen? Don't showboat

Whats a tsu?

Tasteless. Alex Morgan has in particular has to be punished, I would discipline her. I would start with putting her over my lap and spank her naked ass until it was all red.

engage in sexual relations

that's how savages see the world, sure.
i see it as: don't want obnoxious showboating? win the game.

at least ronaldo is actually good at footie

just sounds like an egoistecal lack of empathy and respect to me. The US fixation of words an symbols having no meaning or weight and physical action being viewed as 100% definite sound always highly strange to me.

disgusting

Ronaldo is a great example of a man possessed by his anima— his feminine shadow

Literally have sex

Have sex

>and/or feminists
desu it was pretty great watching feminists who never care about sports and don't understand sports claim it was "sexist" for female athletes to get the same treatment male athletes do.

Attached: Screenshot from 2019-06-30 06-45-31.png (701x677, 394K)

>Women are fragile flowers who shouldn't be treated the same as male athletes
>also I'm going to bring up race even though nobody else brought up race, because I was told that every thread on Yea Forums should be about race
yikes!
also pic-related, the USWNT are the ones who are racist.

Attached: USWNT is racist.png (748x788, 465K)

>slaughter a team of semi pro midgets
>act like you just won the world cup final

imagine if england did this shit against san marino

Based

have sex white knight

>savages understand concepts like nuance and critical thinking
>intellectually enlightened [americans] do not

Attached: 2of2.jpg (482x400, 15K)

youtube.com/watch?v=4o-3_7Zh4YE

Literally bully culture
I understand why americans are so fucking weird now

We're awful up here. Tell your cousins and friend to stay home.

Attached: 1560574811199.jpg (1024x852, 89K)

They literally weren't. Their best two players play in shitty American colleges

based

Yesss. The snake is swallowing its own tail.

I lost apl respect for the WNT after I saw the celebrations, absolutely classless. Hilarious that people use the ezcuse of "well you wouldn't criticize men for doing the same thing" that's because the men have a sense of sportsmanship about the game

Attached: 1561489387680.jpg (270x308, 25K)

In their minds they had already won the WWC, at that point they thought all their games were going to be atleast 12-0

>sense of sportsmanship about the game
top kek

have sex