Be poor shithole

>be poor shithole
>never passes the qualifiers to a WC
>finally is able to participate when FIFA choses you to host a WC
>isnt even able to pass the GROUP STAGES
OH NO NO NO NO HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHA

IS THERE A BIGGER HUMILIATION IN WORLD CUP HISTORY? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 1561857479090.png (900x600, 3K)

>IS THERE A BIGGER HUMILIATION IN WORLD CUP HISTORY?
There is one

Attached: 5FABF00E-0DEF-467E-95B6-31F3ED438061.jpg (634x620, 190K)

>ooga booga were de whyte wymyn at?
What did he mean by this?

>brazilian banter
What went wrong?

Attached: I don’t know about this one tux.jpg (250x202, 8K)

Did the last whyte wymyn you raped taught you to act condescending like that? I'm sure drinking dirty water doesnt make you any smarter

Attached: frog.jpg (720x707, 66K)

>poor shithole
>host a kino WC
Mmmm...

It was a decent but hilariously meme WC with the vuvuzelas and that Jabroni ball that went flying everywhere. And isn't South Africa at high altitude too so that just compounded the problem?

In hindsight it wasn't surprising that the team that mostly kept the ball on the ground(Spain) ended up winning it all

fpbp

1-7

Kek

they barely even play soccer, the money is in rugby and cricket which they're actually good at

Attached: cs.mg.co.jpg (800x450, 61K)

>gets placed in group of death
>only fail to qualify because of goal difference
They actually did WAY better than expected.

>bzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
>meme ball
>shitty team 1-0ing all the way to the cup

With that flag you are either a proxy or a pajeet/paki the same shit desu

All the best world cups are hosted in shitholes

South Africa is a cricket and rugby nation you dumbcunt

To be fair, South Africa is not anymore, just a name

You’re completely missing the point.South Africa just wanted the prestige of being the first(and let’s face it the only African)country to ever successfully host the World Cup and the opportunity to show off its world class stadiums.Nobody expected the national team to do anything and still don’t because they’re average on their best day.Youre looking at a Group Stage table while South Africans were celebrating hosting the event.Its not like Brazil hosting the WC and failing spectacularly to win it on home soil.

Is this the greatest football rivalry?

I hate afrikaners. This thread gave me aids.

Why though? Is it a Southern Hemisphere thing?

afrikaans people only watch rugby and cricket

>shitty team
>that Spain squad
fucking wetback spic retard kill yourself

Got em

This HAS to be a Saffer on a proxxy.

Gebaseerde afrikaanbro's,

Baie dankie

>only host in history that didn't rig the group stage draw to their advantage or bribe the refs
It's not their fault that they tried to play fair

They did qualify for 1998 WC though

Are South African posters here white or black?

Brazilians are the worst posters on this board.

You misspelled Britons

Rent free

I disagree. Brits are in general great posters. They have great banter. They are quite down to earth if I may say. I rate the Brits quite highly.
Brazlians are the most delusional and not they're self aware of how shit they are.

Actually your rent is due this month. Cash or Credit?

>implying this thread isn't a setup and OP made both the original post and the first reply on a VPN
I mean really, how obvious can you get?
"Biggest humiliation" with a BR flag?
Fuck off.

This

Cum

I'm not gay

Don't care

Expect a suspicious stain on your front door soon

Stop. Youre making the good Brasilian posters look bad

There's a black on in the cricket threads, used to be a coloured too. the rest are all white.

This

what's up with this recent SA vs BR rivalry?

I am the only black south African poster (used to tripcode seperately for added cancer) on the site ik there's a nerdy coloured and 2 whites. Twitter and Mybroadband are where south Africans hang out to shit post online.

Attached: 1505978342136.jpg (800x850, 74K)

there's far far more to it than that
they were banned for decades because of the apartheid

Attached: Screenshot_2019-06-30 South Africa national football team - Wikipedia.png (688x2306, 105K)

Fake and gay

Lol. Huezillian angry because there's less whites in his country than ours.

What do you think about the ANC and the direction your country has gone since 1994?

Sad it took this long for someone to call it out. Yea Forums wouldn't even have responded to this shit in the golden age

Brazilian posters are so bad. I think it's because it's a younger generation that are the first to know English properly and discover the online world outside their country, so their posting is cringe and immature. I know because I recognise it with Spain too.

But brazil is a shittier place than SouthAfrica

OP BTFO

>Brazil vs USA
>Brazil vs Canada
>Brazil vs South Africa

Reminder that Brazilians are a subhuman angry people that should be lynched.

Attached: 20190630_083251.jpg (1080x1154, 369K)

The worst thing about brazilians
is that they get so butthurt and arrogant

and at every olympics South Africa get more medals than Brazil.

It's almost as if their decline as posters began after the 7-1, kinda strange.

>IS THERE A BIGGER HUMILIATION IN WORLD CUP HISTORY
Perhaps only 1-7 but if you include Euro then please consider this
It is literally incomprehensible how shitty we were back then. You may laugh at our current team but Smuda's NT was absolutely horrendous, even with players like Szczęsny, Lewandowski and Piszczek (and others like Obraniak who were in fact better than most of the other players in the group).
We luckily drew two matches and lost against the mighty CZECH REPUBLIC, all on our own ground. AND all the teams that got through were beaten in the quarters. And the teams that beat them were both beaten in the semis.
: )

Attached: top jej.png (755x825, 159K)

Actually i was phone posting, but I did saw someone with a south African flag posting in another thread, and it was just so easy to set up that joke lol

Haha epin fishing for e-points on r/Yea Forums le epic flag banter xD

this is pretty interesting. Anglo posters used to be by far the worst, primarily because it's easy for any idiot to participate in online discussions that are primarily in english. It might be shifting now with the new crop of zoomers

>Szczęsny
Didn't he get sent off in the first match?

Attached: 1451350322473.png (666x666, 34K)

Based user

It was great bro. Hope you host the olympics too someday. Also india

It's always this one Brazilian who always posts on threads about America like he has a trigger finger ready. He is obsessed.

Attached: laughyellow.png (400x400, 10K)

Excellent

Attached: 1561753944254.jpg (639x643, 63K)

>he thinks there's only one
Cringe

>everyone falling for obvious proxy bait

Attached: buscemi.gif (320x178, 911K)

flags were a mistake