I unironically thought this was our year

>I unironically thought this was our year
Lmao how will I ever recover?

Attached: 1539687002999.jpg (634x773, 82K)

Cut off your cock and pretend you’re a woman

Win it next year m8

> cavani and suarez are memes now

It's ok, I unironically thought it was Colombias year too, another disappointing year.

Attached: 1549393171536.jpg (970x542, 166K)

Good to know you're finally realizing how overhyped you were

Attached: 1557437489026.jpg (850x850, 61K)

dont feel bad we lost 3 consecutives finals, the time will come when we will shine again

the fact that someone saved my shitty wearebeingexposed shitposting image helps me heal
thanks user

>how will I ever recover?
cavani and ratking are still fit enough to play /copaamerica/2020, we'll get our 20th cup next year friend

also, why am I the only dino still rangebanned?

blame VAR

But isn't 2020 designed for Messi to win?

Fuck janny deleted my thread

Is Cavani the most underrated player ever?

Your teams played like shit mates.
I don't even know why you thought you had a chance.

Next year copa is for Urugay

Recover to what, to believing youre some strong top level team. Faggot its not compatible to believe youre some football powerhouse and being eliminated by the mediocre fucks that have been disgracing my country this entire tournament. Youre bad learn how deal with it and shut up.

Colombia was the only one with 9 points, and Uruguay I mean, I thought we'd at least reach semis this time. Feels fucking bad man.

Attached: 1538530002220.jpg (1280x1381, 91K)

Like I said, won't that one be refballed for Messi?
I just said we had a chance to win Copa Memerica, not that we where a powerhouse.

Every forecast was in our favour, for some reason we never win when people think we will.

>le ryoko avatarfag
You are the worst poster on this board. Next you'll post the blonde with big anime tiddies.

Attached: vince.gif (200x200, 3.89M)

Am I tripping or is every knockout match in this CA a 0-0 draw that leads to penalties? what the fuck south american shits

But...Netherlands-kun...both Chile and we scored...

>only team to get 9 points
They just choked like they usually do. I just thought this year would be different

sorry bro, it's Chile's year (again)

Go fuck a goat Ahmed

just you wait ferdinand, when we're done here we will immigrate to your country, harras your women, pray to imaam infront of your gay church and slowly take over your land by superior breeding and manhood

> our game is to kick the ball to the other side of the field and wait for a miracle
> loose the ball after the second pass
> our goalkeeper is a joke, ratking is getting old and we still have him there because of his fame (literally our Messi) > we are not even ready for the moment Cavani, Suarez and Godin leave, the young players are there just to support the old guard

Im not going to be a bitter fuck and say the Maestro era was a total failure (lets not become Argentina with this), but we really need some changes.

15 years of top players and we have an American cup and a 4th place in WC...its kind of pathetic, and it feels like a missed chance.

PS: congratulations to Peru, you are my favorite team of the last four.

Its time for Suárez to play less and Tabárez to step aside.
This side desperately needs wingers and a coach who isnt afraid to play with the ball.

>pretty fucking based besides the redditformatting
GO PERÚ! only likeable nation left

Tavarez out, unironically

god, cavani is shit, jesus

time for a generation shift

Just act like a colombian, they go trough this on every single competition.

unironically tabarez out is all we need. makes me sad we wasted one of our greatest generations on this dino coach baka

also
>muslera
>caceres
>lodeiro
>stuani
>suarez

>the land of ur-a-gay

Attached: 1557796531272.jpg (1442x1633, 341K)

Shut up

Attached: bladerunner2049-1500303342071_270h.jpg (480x270, 15K)

it is fine, took us 99 years to win shit

with suarez, cavani, muslera and godin you can open up a geriatric. They've given a lot to the national team but their time is up, it's time for them to step aside with dignity.
tabarez too, he's been a great coach but he can't even stand up anymore, he should have left right after 2014 world cup and let someone younger and with a new project take over.

I agree but I rate el pelado for more reasos than his will to show his dick off anytime he can

NO ERA POSICION ADELANTADA
NI LLEGO A COLOCAR EL CUERPO ENTERO
VAR SINSON LA CONCHA DE TU MADRE NO MIRO MAS FUTBOL

Attached: angry.png (1280x720, 436K)

is this cuckombia before all?
has she left your fat ass yet?

>he's been a great coach
apex lmao

his incompetence has been carried by the players for over a decade. truth is he had his ass out the door before 2010 wc (aguirre who was going to take over even left his team at the time to be free once wc was over), but then forlan had the best month of his life and here we are now, 13 years later still fielding the same old shits, still playing like shit

un asco esta copa, tres 0 a 0 en cuartos que sin el var eran partidazos.

unironically just practice offside trap and penalties all day and collect cup at the end

Hopefully without Rat king, and with Cavani being praised as he should be. Then they'll deserve it.

The lack of self awareness in this post...

Deja de alegar urullanto puto. A los chilenos le robaron 1 gol y el off side fue milimétrico.

The three goals were offside, stop crying you little bitch. If your team were the one benefitting from the correct VAR calls, you wouldn't complain. Sod off tiny man.

>Tabarez gets sacked
>inb4 Juan Ramon Carrasco

This, every person complaining about VAR is a hypocrite faggot. There's a bingo sheet to be made with their mediocrity

Attached: 1521805326409.png (500x391, 214K)

I miss JRposting
Idon't rate him but I love him
t.fenix customer

I thought it was your year too, dinosaurio

Attached: 1530442533933.jpg (600x847, 59K)

tinfoil hat tightens

I'm more disgusted that every match had like 5 to 7 minutes of extra time each half.

>we all think it's Chile, Colombia, Uruguay or even Messòy's year
>it's actually Brazil's

Attached: 1561673057159.gif (524x524, 183K)

Funny, since if the Mudslimes decided to harass Latin America with their terrorist bullshit you would almost be guaranteed they'd out violence them through the Tenth Crusade.