What did American superstar Megan Rapinoe mean by this?

What did American superstar Megan Rapinoe mean by this?

Attached: D77F695F-8755-4E1F-B23D-2D8FBFACFE2E.jpg (1080x1080, 163K)

no one cares

She's encouraging heterophobia

I think she's saying that gay women are better than straight women, though whether she means in world cup level soccer or in general is not clear.

Well Amerifriend, she has a point I mean Imagine if the Packers didn't drafted Aaron Rodgers they would have gotten stuck with Brent Favreau as the QB and would have never won a another Championship on the modern era.

Lesbians have high test, especially the athletes.

Seems like she hates men

she means there's gay people everywhere, closeted or open, whether you like it or not.

Pelé said this once

She looks like she fucks black guys

Women team need lesbian players because they're manlier and more competitive than the other female players. So yeah she has a point.

Based and gaypilled

Attached: Griezmann-1280x720-170619.jpg (630x354, 37K)

Imagine eating out her sweaty vagina right after a long and hot game

It's just another loud mouthed dying gasp of American liberalism as the door slams shut on their wasted and now non-existent military hegemony. It will be extremely satisfying watching the formal and unconditional surrender in Afghanistan.

Have sex nazi incel
#resistdrumpf

ha ha gay guy, it has a cock

The funniest thing is when dipshits like her, and you, don't realize there is barely any daylight at all between you and Trump.

She should have said 'lesbians' because it's true for women's sports. Dykes have more male hormones and are better at sports than normal, attractive women.
It's actually the opposite for mens sports, because fags suck at sports.

I also agree with her Go Gays sentiment. I wish they would go.

What are you talking about retard? My post was clearly unironical and I was making fun of liberals that use these opportunities to push this lie called the "wage gap".

for soccer it's true.

>unironical
Meant ironic

women football is doomed as soon as trans start to play for national teams like in other sports