Daily Reminder

Attached: 1561719755479[1].webm (1280x720, 2.93M)

Other urls found in this thread:

espn.com/espn/otl/story/_/id/12976615/detailed-look-hope-solo-domestic-violence-case-includes-reports-being-belligerent-jail
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Title_IX#Equity_in_athletics
theplayerstribune.com/en-us/articles/stephanie-labbe-soccer
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

why are burger women like this?

Attached: gook.jpg (1080x1350, 190K)

Reminder that this is why everyone hates the women's team

SAD!

"womens sports"

Attached: 1553418164658.png (670x543, 16K)

just unitedstatian women

Literally the only thing making this WC interesting though.

the only semi capable team in that "tournament"

they would still get mauled 10:0 by Bradford City junior team

are all modern-day american women under the age of 35 heart-bleeding feminists?

or could one still find traditional american women, who at the same time are attractive and not trashy?

And they can beat Montenegro at everything

>traditional american women
Fat?

>b-but it's what keeps the team together!
>b-b-but it's the world cup so we can celebrate how we want!!
This shit is why I don't support the wnt

>they would still get mauled 10:0 by Bradford City junior team
well, yes...

>or could one still find traditional american women, who at the same time are attractive and not trashy?
at least the ones who came here to mexico, no.
cant talk very much about this, never traveled to usa but woman that came here are literal trash.
but maybe in other destinys are diferent woman.

>women's sport sucks amirite guys

Attached: neckbeard-fedora.png (594x422, 377K)

Attached: womyn.png (802x211, 19K)

every women's NT gets regularly BTFO by male junior teams like

>Outperforming an inferior opponent
they're all inferior

>"you can't win a world cup without homosexuals" Rapinoe

7-1

it just gets worse every time i watch this

I didn't play that match, so what's the point, Mehmet?

Not "Women", but "American Women".
Important difference.

Lmao

Attached: ETERNAL CHAD.jpg (2048x2048, 570K)

this it's one from the guys who smashed the womyn NT?

It's Thailand's fault for being completely unqualified to be in the tournament tbdesu

Deep down... how does this affect their pysche?
>You are in your country's Womens World Cup squad
>Out of millions of women YOU are the best at football (with your squad mates)
>You are at your peak athetic performance
>You are at the highest peak of your prime
>This is your job, your career, your life

>You play a game against a group of boys, children, between 12-15 years old who play for fun
>They outplay you, they outclass you, they are faster than you, they are stronger than you, you CANNOT beat them, they humilate you

What does this do to a person?

Attached: 1tp5z2.jpg (298x354, 36K)

That you have a population of 200+ million compared to my population of 640000 and we can still hold up better against Germany, portugese ape

I'd feel bad for Thailand if there wasn't that annoying Thai spammer who shits up every board

it makes them hate men. and since they've been brainwashed from childhood to believe there are no differences between men and women and that patriarchal society is responsible for any shortcomings of women, they become communist lesbian bulldykes.

Anyone who supports their national womyns team is a globohomo shill.

We might meme and prattle snidely about "women's soccer" here, but I think that a well funded girls training program would produce world class players later.

How they'd compare to male counterparts is a different discussion, but the truth is that they would be far better players than today's top female stars.

Just adds to the already exorbitant penis envy of those lesbians. They probably go home and abuse their partners after such games.

Hope Solo unironically went home to abuse her 6'7" NFL boyfriend.

Attached: 1499010348712.png (600x580, 15K)

kek for real?

yup
espn.com/espn/otl/story/_/id/12976615/detailed-look-hope-solo-domestic-violence-case-includes-reports-being-belligerent-jail

The reason the US has been so dominant for the last 30 years is that all public schools are legally required to have Women's teams if there's enough demand . We have, by far, the most advanced and well funded women's program in the world because of that requirement. Obviously they'll never outperform men, but if other countries funded their programs like ours they would dramatically improve

>when asked to remove a necklace, an apparently drunk Solo told the officer that the piece of jewelry was worth more than he made in a year
Unironically based

It's not like Mayweather could beat those giga nigga slavs in the heavyweight division

/ourarby's/

Daily Reminder why Team USA is better than everyone else. Doesn't matter if you're some 3rd world amateur team or a top contender, you're gonna get BTFO

TITLE IX is a wonderful thing. But my point was that if women all over the world had development systems that were as vast, as well supported, and as well-enrolled as what the men's side of the sport enjoys, we'd be seeing some elite level play from women in due time. Imagine a future full of female Messi's and R9s....

European and South American countries in particular are far better suited to this task since they have the systems in place, the appropriate soccer culture, and they have the initiative.

Our women are dominant, but there is something a bit "artificial" about our teams success simply because TITLE IX blanket mandates ensured that they'd unavoidably receive significantly better training and facilities than women in other countries. USWNT dominance's isn't really the organic product of an actual soccer culture.

>go home and abuse their partners
The least likely kind of relationship in which a partner suffers domestic abuse is a gay relationship. Straight couples are right in the middle. The most likely kind of relationship in which a partner suffers domestic abuse is a lesbian relationship.

Who was in the wrong here? Patriarchy?

>Out of millions of women YOU are the best at football (with your squad mates)

more like a few thousand, if you're a girl and want to become a football player, odds are you can if you train enough

Gays just abuse their adopted children.

This.

wait? can you give me a more in dept explanation. I've curios.

Burger women have a pack mentality, the bigger their group the more powerful they become. When they smell weakness they revel in it.

>expecting biologically inferior females to act in a reasonable manner in any given situation
>giving a shit about anything that happened in a women's sporting event

>a game where it purposely singles out to an even group of the same number of people
> Has the audacity to brag

Homie, lets be honest. If the Chinese took this seriously, they'd be beating everyone at everything.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Title_IX#Equity_in_athletics

Pic related meant that every sport program, or every middle school, high school, and university that in any way receives Federal funding would have to ensure that there were no barriers to athletic participation for women, and it also guaranteed proportional spending on women's athletic programs.

The material consequence of this is that whatever little support TITLE IX gave to women's soccer at the high school and collegiate level in the US, is still substantially far more support than what women in other countries get, and since we have been doing this since 1972, it isn't surprising that our WNT easily defeats foreign opponents.

Attached: download.png (750x250, 29K)

Women don't have class so it's no surprise really

Imagine coming from a privileged first-world country, pummeling an underfunded team of asian farmers, and then using said victory to argue about how you are being oppressed and deserve better. Absolutely disgusting.

outperforming an inferior opponent
Germans - Americans

All i'm saying is that it's easier to find 11 good guys from a larger population than from a smaller one.
Thats why you never get liechtenstein winning any world cups

>Imagine a future full of female Messi's and R9s....
Female athletics is fully funded, yet there's no female Bolt or Bubka.

I don't get it.

Watch again.

you can really tell which gender will routinely beat the shit out of each other for disrespect

>Fully funded

However true this is, it doesn't get the same attention and interest. I'm basically saying what and are vaguely getting at, that women don't participate in the sport with enough passion and intensity, and in large enough numbers for them to produce a true example of what a world class female soccer player would be.

At the men's side, you're treated to the absolute best out of hundreds of millions (if not a billion) of men who play the sport with an eye for professional careers. With women, you're getting the top 15% out of a disproportionately small number of women who cared enough to try.

One temporary solution would be to select a few girls and have them train alongside the boys in male programs from childhood to professional/NT age. I honestly think that this would give us elite female soccer players.

That's a good point. God what a pathetic display the WWC is, just letting the women there larp that they're top athletes when really they're merely the only women in the world that give a shit about playing football.

>it doesn't get the same attention and interest
In athletics ? Of course it does, the competitions are mixed since forever. All championship are male/female in the same event, which is pretty unique.

Now you're just being willfully obtuse. We're talking about soccer here FFS.

Women don't enroll in development programs in the same numbers as men,
Women's professional leagues aren't as widespread as men's league,
The global public significantly less attention to women's soccer,
Commercially, Men's soccer monstrously overshadows women's soccer.

this is yank vs non yank. has nothing to do with gender.

>pays* significantly less attention

why are women so vain lads? Is honor a foreign concept to them?

>We're talking about soccer here FFS.
Nope :
>Female athletics is fully funded
>However true this is, it doesn't get the same attention and interest.

See Your jump off point was literally this line
>I>magine a future full of female Messi's and R9s...
what sport do you think this is referencing?

We are talking about women's soccer ITT for fucks sake.

>Algerian contextual literacy

Dude you tell me if we fund football then women will be as good as R9.
I tell you we already funded athletics and there is no woman as good as Bolt.
Is it that hard to make the connection ?

Attached: reading comprehension.png (596x536, 407K)

>What is a gender counterpart

Christ. Why is English parsing so fucking difficult for you subhumans? She doesn't have to be the literal physical equal to R9, she simply has to be a faithful representation of what maximized female potential is in this sport, and we haven't reached here yet.

>outperforming an inferior opponent
>left: Germans
>right: Americans
Someone make this edit please

>and we haven't reached here yet.
In football certainly, but in athletics there are as many female stars as there are males stars since fucking decades (and have equal pay in some tournaments), the thing is that they are less "entertaining", most of the time people know who holds the male record and not the female one. Maybe it's unfair, I don't care I enjoy both, but it's like that.

>Imagine a future full of female Messi's and R9s
Then the elite women teams won't lose badly to mediocre U-15 boys teams anymore, instead they will lose badly playing against slightly above average U-15 teams. Fucking bravo. Slightly less embarrassing, yeah, but still embarrassing nonetheless.
And here's another thing faggot, in professional male football we don't have a plethora of Messis and CR7s, we currently have just one of each. How could women's soccer produce such a monster breed without genetic engineering or something fucked up like that is beyond me. All they will ever have is a Marta with more endurance, a taller Alex Morgan, etc. Waiting for a female CR7 to appear is being delusional.

>Then the elite women teams won't lose badly to mediocre U-15 boys teams anymore, instead they will lose badly playing against slightly above average U-15 teams.

Maybe I'm just overly optimistic, but I think they would perform better than that.

>And here's another thing faggot, in professional male football we don't have a plethora of Messis and CR7s
That was a hyperbolic statement on my part for the sake of rhetoric... I didn't mean that all female players have to be literal Balon D'Or tier freaks and sport autists. However, what we do have on our side is a clear example of what the "true" best of the best of all the male players are. This could refer to the top 5% of players among all professional male athletes, a group which is itself ruthlessly difficult to break into. On the women's side, we don't have a honest example of what the absolute female is since female training programs are shit tier and has been mentioned before ITT, the leading female players we have currently simply represent the rather mediocre pool of talent that women's soccer has to select from.

ITT: people who need to have sex

Thank you for being our poster boy.

I would, but your mom's too busy being passed around the projects.

>the leading female players we have currently simply represent the rather mediocre pool of talent that women's soccer has to select from
That's exactly my point. In those terms, they're not the best of the best, but also when they spar against boys, these kids aren't precisely the best the world has to offer in the category, they're not U15 Barca (or Real Madrid, or Boca or Juve, etc) No, they tend to be really average kids from no big-name clubs, so in a sense, it's a "fair" match: NOT the best of the best vs NOT the best of the best.
If a leap of quality happens in the future of womens football, then maybe they will face better u15 teams, world class even, only to realize that the outcome will be more or less the same. And that's it. The next step would be going against U17s and that's just pointless.
Also, nice dubs (again)

Absolutely you can. I live in the great plains and there's plenty of traditional women. Many literally just want to live on a farm because that's what they grew up doing and that's what they love.

Best states for this:
Nebraska
South Dakota / North Dakota
Wyoming
Montana
Idaho
Maaaaaybe Iowa

>Yuropoors seething at American superiority
>Yurosoys mad because we proceed soccer is lady sport
Hahahahahahahaha lmao at yurothird worlders

Attached: 1561411377298.jpg (500x375, 83K)

Motherfucker when we say "athletics" we don't mean track & field. But how should I expect anything else from a faggot whose language doesn't believe in consonants and sounds like the speaker may vomit at any second?

This is honestly more american mentality, very prideful people they are

But i hope England wins to humble them

based
GOD BLESS USA USA USA USA USA USA USA

Yep. Our women can absolutely wreck any other countries women

>she simply has to be a faithful representation of what maximized female potential is in this sport
That would be the equivalent of an early 30s lad who plays in your Sunday league because he didn't pass the cut to be in the local club's reserves.

But can you find them anywhere besides flyover shitholes with slow hicks and no cultural life?

This. Go England

You've fallen for leftist memes. Only the south is retarded, upper west great plains states are some of the best educated, and the natural world here is like none other. Next to Alaska, it is truly the last frontier.

Also yea people are people, you can find wholesome girls anywhere, it's just way more difficult in major cities.

My wife is 30 and might be more racist than me

Damn. Not even a player who's in the reserves of a Segunda Liga club?

First of all flyover states are by far the best places to live in America, you have fallen pray to Jewish memes. Second of all my based conservative wife is from the east coast

Yeah no. Telling him this shit is like him telling us that Tomsk and Yakutia are the best place to live in Russia.

It's true thou. You must be a coastal nigger lol

And you a literal one.

It wasn't even guaranteed that the USWNT would even make it to the cup. Some of the team it may be their first time even getting to the world cup. What's wrong with celebrating that....?

actually players from segunda are pretty good and most of them could make it to primera unless they are the typical 30 yo boomer who has been at it for over a decade achieving nothing

No I'm from the Midwest and now live on the east coast
>niggers everywhere
>shit food
>no one can drive but there is too much traffic
>too expensive for small houses
>did I mention the niggers
It's clear you have never lived in the based Midwest

The only good thing about the midwest is that it gave the world Techno and House music. Everything else about that region is pathetic.

You guys are the blandest, and most nondescript of Americans. You all live in depressing planned neighborhoods and contribute literally nothing to the country other than being a place to store nuclear missile silos.

t. lives in an apartment with 10 other people in san francisco

But it's cheap to live in midwest

Lol memes is all you have, you haven't experienced anything. enjoy your niggers
>oh wait I live on the coast instead of based Midwest
End me ;(

I'm next faggit, been waiting in that whore for weeks. You'd think a jaw would get tired sucking that much pole but mom is just a natural

I understand that states like Wyoming have some of the best nature in the US, but I just want all my city-dwelling pleasures like film festivals, music gigs, authentic world cuisines and people around not giving a shit about me. Farm life when you work in the field all day and then go to some boomer bar with the same old familiar faces to have your steak and mac’n’cheese or whatever seems like hell.

>subhuman aboriginie opinions about anything

Its only draw

>enjoy your niggers
You literally have Detroit, Milwaukee, St Louis and Chicago

top kek flyover npcs btfo hard

Well, to each their own. This country is very polarized right now, so maybe try elsewhere. Memes aside, Israel is pretty conservative

>You literally have Detroit, Milwaukee, St Louis and Chicago

Attached: 1431800499635.jpg (444x467, 214K)

What is it with old retirement aged people and teeth in the midwest? I met a few people from Indiana, Minnesota etc. and they were probably in their late 60s and holy shit their teeth were dark as fuck. No one was outright missing teeth or anything but they were like dark grey. I assumed chewing tobacco or something but wtf..even this retired school teacher I met, her teeth were not white..

This is an Americans thing, not specifically the women.

There are cities in the Midwest. The unspoken secret to the true American dream is living within 30 min of a Midwest city. You get all the benefits of Midwest life and can go into the city for city shit whenever you want. Sure there is nothing of the quality of Broadway or the met but it's a fair trade off for what you get
>cost of living
>quality of life
> no niggers
> better food
>no traffic

Yea they are contained to cities. Unlike the coasts

Segunda has good teams, teams usually lease a few decent young south Americans who have no place in a bigger club main squad.

After the decades of title X the best America has to offer ar some entitled barbies who get trashed by u-15 teams, it shows that money is not the issue.

>After the decades of title X the best America has to offer ar some entitled barbies who get trashed by u-15 teams,
>it shows that money is not the issue.

Exactly what I said here

kek

Attached: feminists BTFO by soccer roasties.png (1372x2020, 2.87M)

My club loves to fund unprofitable pet project teams, waterpolo, field hockey, handball, etc... They all know that they exist only because of the kindness of the male fútbol team. A couple of years ago they decided to have a female futbol team, from day 1 they were bitching because they didn't have the same acomodations as the first team when travelling (they dragged the women as a presentation tour).
You're a delusional tranny if you expect other clubs to embark in a money sinking PR nightmare and take it seriously just to get to know what's the best women can offer.

Not even delusional, just stupidly optimistic. I just hope that one day women's soccer will operate at a scale comparable to the men's side. Only way in which we get quality female players, and some measure of """""muh equality"""""""

It would require a society wide interest in women's soccer, instead of isolated pilot projects being undertaken by lone clubs.

THIS. From Michigan, Detroit music scene is huge, major tour stop for all genres of music. Don't have to live there, but can simply just go into town for events and fun. Michigan has good beers and great nature.

i'm sure it will grow, perhaps even dramatically so
but it will never reach a scale comparable to the men's side simply because they will never be as good. guys who passionately follow football follow their local leagues and then they follow the best foreign leagues and the champions league. becaues they want to see the very best the sport has to offer
they have zero interest in some teenage boys' team or the female teams who struggle against them

i support women's football of course, I think it's a good thing for many reasons. world cups with national teams are always fun and the players are good looking
but the truth is that these players don't get paid less because they're women, they actually get paid more because they're women

>It would require a society wide interest in women's soccer
That would require fútbol fans to start losing interest in REAL fútbol. It unironically sounds like a dystopian world. What method would you choose to achieve that? Hormone replacement? Castration?

>guys who passionately follow football follow their local leagues and then they follow the best foreign leagues and the champions league. becaues they want to see the very best the sport has to offer
>they have zero interest in some teenage boys' team or the female teams who struggle against them

Yeah actually.... this would be major obstacle.

No, just organic and unforced growth in interest in women's soccer. It has be genuine interest, not something that people force themselves do in the name of virtue signalling.

That would be a strained society.

i blame men for letting women get this uppity. The weak should fear the strong.

isn't that the cunt that said fuck the white house?

Title IX forces a good number of college baseball players to go without scholarships because they have to give an even number of scholarships to men and women. Because football teams are so large, this fucks over a ton of male athletes. Entire softball and volleyball teams get full rides to offset male scholarships and it drains budgets

To be precise, user, a D1 baseball program has to share 11.7 scholarships per year for a full roster. Full walk-ons are rare, but pretty much nobody gets a full ride, even in the SEC where a lot of the baseball programs are revenue-earners.

>The unspoken secret to the true American dream is living within 30 min of a Midwest city.
Don't spoil the secret you idiot

The question is, why support inferior sport? What's the end goal?

Entertainment, and pure human achievement.

>Entertainment
But it is inferior sport. Should we not prioritize superior sport? The fact that women will never match men physically should be enough reason not to support women's sports.

>Should we not prioritize superior sport?

We already do that. It's one of the unspoken presumptions of this entire conversation.

Le amerimutt women

My question is why should we stop

We shouldn't. For the sake of soccer's dignity, we should at least make sure that the female talent is objectively good.

Your niggetlover kraut

>ITT: /pol/ jerks themselves off to hating women and the jannies do nothing about it

fucking based

You are disgusting.

>redditor crying to the janny for shit that is never ever banned for on Yea Forums
Not your safespace. Have a bump.

Attached: soyboy feminist.jpg (720x480, 37K)

Attached: lovebear.jpg (300x300, 38K)

You need to go back

Title IX is cancer

>/pol/tards once again think its about their shitty political beliefs and not their autistic need to bring them up in every single fucking thread regardless of topic

i want american vaginas tgo win so that drumpf will be forced to talk to them

>NO WALL
>NO LOCK HER UP
>Illegal immigration at highest levels since Dubya
>No repeal and replace Obamacare
>Trump couldn't stop the caravan
>Trump couldn't end DACA
>Trump couldn't pass the RAISE act
>Trump couldn't end Birthright Citizenship
>Trump couldn't make E-Verify a law
>Trump couldn't defund Planned Parenthood
>Trump couldn't invest $1 trillion to improve national infrastucture
>Trump couldn't pass the travel ban
>Trump couldn't close the Wall Street special interest loopholes
>Trump couldn't put price controls on prescription drugs
>Trump couldn't stop foreign lobbyists from raising money for American election
>Trump couldn't resist bombing Syria
>Trump couldn't pull the U.S out of NATO
>Anti bds law
>Gave israel 38 billion
>Increased the National debt by $2trillion
>Gave the 1% a tax cut
>Farmers bill
>Omnibus bill
>Amnesty bill
>Crime 'reform' bill
>No unclassified FISA
>No Awan indictment
>No Uranium One investigation
>No voter fraud investigation
>No Feinstein Chinese spy investigation
>Sessions did nothing
>Pedogate has vanished
>Assange has vanished
>55k sealed indictments went nowhere
>Hired a bunch of neocons
>Continued middle eastern wars
>Ramping up for even more wars
>Global LGBT crusade

I don't use pol and I wasn't talking about the politics, it was about you screaming janny because someone said something you don't like.
Kinda ironic that you're saying I'm autistic for bringing up politics every but you're the only one talking about them dontcha thunk?
Please go back I'm begging you.

Attached: 1508844104002.jpg (576x625, 37K)

Attached: callhimareddit.jpg (499x281, 76K)

Attached: 1561891209057.jpg (499x281, 75K)

>he's been monitoring this thread for 3 hours seething over posts that are directly related to the thread OP
I feel so sorry for your heart broken father

Attached: faggot.jpg (367x451, 23K)

Is there a difference between /pol/ and Yea Forums?

zoom zoom zoom

At this point, no, there's no difference between any board and /pol/

You're loooosing ahahaha big big mad burgerboi

Europe vs USA

When Germany beats San Marino in WC qualifiers 10-0, they dont do that act

>a national team losing to fucking Bangu of all teams
Foreigners can't grasp how fun this actually is

have sex white knight

That's why they stopped scrimming against boys

Attached: 1557957554945.png (1341x1319, 986K)

>One temporary solution would be to select a few girls and have them train alongside the boys in male programs from childhood to professional/NT age
They can't keep up with the training regime
theplayerstribune.com/en-us/articles/stephanie-labbe-soccer
>What Happened When I Tried to Play Men’s Soccer

>In March I tried out for the Calgary Foothills in the Premier Development League — a minor league that serves as a feeder for MLS. After day one of training camp, I seriously questioned what I was doing.

>I’m around 5 10 and strong, but I doubted whether I was physically capable of handling the weight training on top of practice. The volume was insane. It wasn’t like anything I had experienced before — and I’ve been playing with the Canadian women’s national team for years. Honestly, there were squat days when I wanted to ask my coach to cut my reps because I was so exhausted, and I wasn’t sure if I was going to be able to recover in time to hop into goalkeeper training.

shit

incel shitthread

One day leftist will go too far and there will come a 4th reich of some sort. I will the let myself loose among women.