I hadn't even heard of this Rapinoe until today and I already like what I'm seeing. Great hair, great person...

I hadn't even heard of this Rapinoe until today and I already like what I'm seeing. Great hair, great person, and great player singlehandedly carrying the US with her skill.

Attached: im-85169.jpg (620x413, 30K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tR1nHnEL3PM
youtu.be/D1gCNUgpl2Q
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Post it

Attached: note.jpg (2115x1871, 518K)

>great hair
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OH NO NO NO

Huh?

This must be bait, but I'll say this. It's the ultimate team sport. Even the penalties she converted were bc her teammates forced Spain to commit them. The goals she made today wouldn't have been possible without her teammates either.

FuCk DoNaLd TrUmP!!! She's retarded user

Is this too riske for Sports Illustrated?

Attached: C71FC6DA-37CB-4C7B-B2DF-6CDA33A6CD7E.jpg (1200x1800, 340K)

Considering SI has dedicated """swimsuit""" and nude issues, not really.

God dammit, more. I wanna fuck that

It's weird. America FINALLY gets a good role model for kids. Someone who thinks for herself and doesn't just bootlick, but Americans just hate her for it?

its spelled risque you mongoloid

Why would some idiot from Cameroon think he has any right to chime in on American politics? Fuck off. Maybe she knows better than you because she actually fucking lives here.

>doing a penaldo
She should turn her head the other way too
Cool flag you should be so proud but this entire thread is bait. No bump

Spee hates her on account of Yea Forums's knee-jerk hatred for liberal politics and I'm sure her comments about not going to the white house ruffled the feathers of Trump supporters who don't even watch soccer in the first place. Other than that, she and Alex Morgan are getting glorified like the USWNT does every WWC and Olympic cycle. It's funny that here more Americans unironically know the names of famous USWNT players better than the men's team even if they haven't watched a minute of soccer. Most non-zoomer Americans remember Mia Hamm, Abby Wambach, and Hope Solo at least by name and now Alex Morgan and Megan Rapinoe are going to enshrine themselves as household names more than Landon Donovan, Clint Dempsey, or Christian Pulisic ever will.

Oh shit, Hope Solo is a soccer player? I've had that name bouncing around in my head for years and had no idea who it was. I guess it supports your point that I know her name without even knowing what the fuck she does.

>Hope Solo
literally who?

She looks like an uncooked chicken leg.

Kek a retarded mutt. Kys if you don't like my opinion.

Oh?

Why are all Trumptards so fucking stupid?

based
cringe i bet my ass this fag is white

youtube.com/watch?v=tR1nHnEL3PM

Cute little butt

Based

>The amount of shit in this post

See

>You

Attached: Quoti+was+merely+pretendingquot+_0f7e96e8a5b3bf4513398a1a19dd192b.jpg (200x200, 13K)

>Funnyjunk filename
Cringe

What a waste she is a soulless lesbian spook.

She's a member of the CIA?

Based Cameroon is more white than America

Serious question: Why is your entire opinion of a person based on whether she bows to Trump? Do you have nothing else in your life? Trump is the only thing that gives you meaning?

It will blow your mind more then that shes the infamous leaked nude meme with the disgusting vagina

you must be a fucking LGBT liberal

And you must be a fucking Nazi.

Tight little athletic body
not bad desu

fuck you faggot we dont want to talk about your history slaughtering Indigenous peoples

Why would a lesbian support trump

War =/= genocide

:)

Why would anyone with a brain support Trump?

from cutie to obnoxious dyke. SAD!!

She just needed good dicking back when she was young.

Attached: rapbus.jpg (379x378, 16K)

war :)

What is it good for?

Out of interest does /lgbt/ care bout womens world cup and this gay shit?

Why don't you go ask them? Reminder that we have an /lgbt/ board on this site and it will never be deleted.

Cutie? She looks like the principle in Ferris Bueller's Day Off

okay buddy.

Attached: 827a297fd50c10bec1d29ad2a5c01f11.jpg (1200x900, 125K)

sometimes I wish I was German desu

when you did it, it wasn't cool any more

She's cool.

>riske

Jo Scott is going to smash the pink out of her hair

Because Spain and Portugal did almost all of the work. Andy Jackson just finished the job on the east coast.

MAGAchuds are deathly afraid of Rapinoe because when she wins she will singlehandedly disprove the existence of the Trump curse.

Megan Rapinoe was born in my hometown and it's a conservative area so any time there's an article about her in the local news, everyone chimps out about how she's giving our town a bad name because she's a lesbian and doesn't like Trump

>had to do her coming out
>in case we didn't notice

>It's weird. America FINALLY gets a good role model for kids
Didn't know that being an attention whore makes you a good role model for anyone, let alone kids.

She's a really good soccer player, in case your homophobia blinded you.

>Great hair
You fucked up already

Probably no one would give a fuck about her carpet munching if she wouldn't define herself over it and mention it 24/7. Faggots love doing that though.

Wouldn't know considering that I don't watch women's football.

How naive. You people will bitch and moan if they get even the tiniest whiff of gayness.

But I thought gays were “just like us”? If that’s true then why do lesbians rock bulldyke haircuts, pink hair, and act crass and masculine? Shouldn’t they just be like anyone else?

We're human. In a sane world that would be enough.

>M E G A N R A P I N O E
anagram that shit and you get
>A N I M E G O N R A P E
fucking coincidence? I think not!

Attached: Screenshot-2017-10-13-22.40.31.png (747x420, 115K)

Except that I don't care who or how anyone, regardless of the sex, fucks. That's private stuff and if homos are "just like us" then they don't have to define themselves over their gaylordness. I know heterosexual people that go around talking about their sexual experiences, how they cheat and how many women they have fucked. No one likes them, everyone thinks they should piss off. Same for women that act like sluts you might find on a sidewalk in Poland.

oh fuck me!
If you include her middle name Anna it's
>GONNA RAPE AN ANIME
Someone needs to stop this bitch

Helmut is right, no one likes people who constantly advertise their sexuallity, whatever it is.

Is Helmut really a common name in Germany?

>*be's a lesbian*
>*be's outspoken*
>*upsets /r/the_donald*
>*be's the best player on the best team*
can't see the problem. actual chad territory.

It's as old as Pierre in France.

Not anymore.

The_Donald just got banned by the way, so you're gonna be seeing a lot more angry redditors flooding into Yea Forums bitching about her alphaness.

I heard of her during the last world cup and i really hated her. However, i liked Alex Morgan and Abby Wambach.

>homophobia
based heterophobic mutt

You'll always be obsessed with America.

>Peru
I think they don't give a fuck.

Peruans are the most indian people left on earth and americans genocided indians so peruans have any right to hate americans

>americans genocided indians
Indians from 5000 kms away, so different you could say it's another species, I mean I don't think Incas felt any empathy with prairie gypsies.

The natives from Peru and the natives from the United States are very different.

>Has penis
>dominate women at the World Cup

TRE45ON

Absolutely nothing!!!

The Military Industrial Complex

Can’t wait for her and all the resetera trannies ITT to kill themselves when Trump wins again in 2020

c o ñ o ! ! ! ! ! !

Back to the border concentration camp Paco

based, can't wait for clueless 55yo magapedes sending lifelongs into autistic shitfits here

*Francisco. A little respect for your Western Hemisphere overlord, Manny

why does she trigger Yea Forums and /pol/ so much, jesus. i dont think ive ever seen you guys talk this much about someone. she's like the ultimate representation of everything you guys fear.

>you guys
Back to resetera you tranny subhuman

you guys because i dont identify with the whole bitter incel thing

Humans rape, murder and steal. Is that enough?

t. Retard

>people know wambach more than Landon Donavan and Clint Dempsey
At least don't make it obvious when you're shit posting

>Great hair, great person

God I fucking hope England smash the US and that stuck up cunt Rapinoe.

Attached: henry cavill england rugby.jpg (799x771, 115K)

>this lesbo is a 10/10 in yankland

Fuck me.

I like the combination of typical lib opinions + evil aryan in american sports movies aesthetic

Superman wills it.

Attached: British gentleman in America.jpg (1280x720, 112K)

GRIP

NO YOU!

she looks like a midget with a wig

Klaus-Dieter ist now #1

She has shit hair

Why do dykes do this?

fellow folk o' the woodsie?

No, same with women

Only people watching this are bored blokes

From an American perspective, user is absolutely right.

> the rapers of rapinoe

post more oiled up ass

>kraut "education"

Rapinoe's dad probably raped her as a kid, that's why she's a bulldyke.

what did she do or say to make everyone seethe?

if america win she won't visit the white house because she doesn't like trump, or something like that

so basically what golden state warriors said and did. nothing new here.

She doesn't sing the national anthem out of protest.

But she's a woman saying it! The nerve!

Acts like she is an athlete by dunking on third world countries, I don’t get how our women’s soccer team is great but our mens team gets dominated by every other country

I know Clint Dempsey but not the other guy

>english "women"

Attached: 4L_kbuxacS2.jpg (590x350, 35K)

AOC, who is awesome by the way, invited her to Washington DC anyway, which is making people seethe even more because she gets to go regardless of whether she wins.

not surpising. there are hundreds of thousand male pro footballers all around the world and there are probably less than five thousand female pro athletes.

American women are stronger than American men.

her face is so strange

Morganbabby

Normalizing same-sex relations in order to Not be discriminated upon it requires attention drawing to the issue and showing that it's not an abstract idea but a reality and those people exist around us. Which is not the same as attention whoring.

LOL WTF If anything faggots like you should be discriminated against, go get your ass rammed somewhere else, fucking gay ass pederast, begone with the gay shit.

... hmmm, it seems I was right. I bet you voted for bolsonaro

I'd take her to pound town if you know what I mean. Probably say fuck trump while I'm doing it too

>golden state warriors
>muh discrimination
That's how the world works faggot, I won't date a girl if I find her ugly, I won't hire a guy if I find him weird, etc etc. Grow a spine and shut the fuck up.

lol why the fuck dit it greentext golden state warriors lmao

You forgot
>great cock

Attached: 1511266803778.jpg (226x246, 23K)

it knew your dumbass reply didn't make any sense in the first place

she could mend relations instead she choses to be a typical idiotic partisan. i dislike her giant forehead.

>she could mend relations
With whom?

Kek says the lad from the faggot capital of the world.

It is. But its also the case that overtime these preferences in people have changed to be increasingly more inclusive. You would have different ones had uou been born 100 years past or 20 years in the future

>Americans just hate her for it?
Trump supporters are that dumb.

Attached: obama1.jpg (4800x3200, 548K)

Oh yea, mend relations with scumbag Americans who damaged relations in the first place.

Attached: Angry eagle.jpg (1000x800, 107K)

She'll be a senator once she retires. Dems will play her in a safe seat

She IS mending relations.

Has a soccer, or football as you people call it, player ever actually become a politician?

Pretty sure quite afew. In dodgy countries.

No idea what you're on about.

She’s correct about gays being champions tho. Look at these two homosexuals

Attached: AC63899A-B196-4724-96AD-B47E4AB15F0F.jpg (853x750, 471K)

this dyke got here 15 mintues of fame and once the tournament ends everyone will forget about this thing, bitvh is attention seeking whore like all the ones with slits between their legs

>you will never pound that petite boyish slag and make her discover the pleasures of womanhood
Feels bad mayne.

I know the insult 'have sex incel' is thrown around a lot lately but seriously, have sex incel.

Cameroon will save the white race.

>AOC, who is awesome by the way,
(You)

What's with all these foreigners from countries I've never heard of sticking their noses in American politics? Russians on a proxy or what? I wish all boards had flags, it's really eye-opening seeing that the people who think they have any right to talk about our politics are dumb foreigners.

AOC is a holocaust denier

>lesbian spook
i-i-is that someone who pretends to be a lesbian to spy for the "other team"

Obvious proxy.

Based, thanks for posting this

I’m an American working in Togo for a contracting gig retard
>our politics
this is a sports board sweetie

Tu pense que il n’y a pas internet au Togo?

Un baguette si vous plait

They don’t have those here unfortunately

Why are you so scared of AOC that you make up lies about her? Genuine question. How did this former bartender become the number one enemy of the Republican party?

I think it's midnight and the power is down.

Okay ce ne pas grave. Merci
*leaves store in silence*

>How did this former bartender become the number one enemy of the Republican party?
she’s not, but that’s the narrative the progressives are desperately trying to push

The power stays on most of the day in Lomé but our office has a generator since the grid is still pretty unreliable

Attached: 0862F120-5A45-49EC-A544-E81EF450426C.jpg (960x870, 165K)

She’s a raging anti-Semite according to this survivor and the holocaust museum. I bet you’re some kind of Nazi to support such an evil woman.

Attached: 15468A2E-BBEC-4091-A234-C340A5DDFA38.jpg (750x941, 439K)

I’m not a republican btw, I’m a registered Democrat that hates niggers in case you were wondering.

>Great hair

wat. she looks like pagan min from far cry 4.

AOC denies that the holocaust was any worse than putting some Mexicans in tents without toothbrushes. If that’s not a denial of the true horror of the holocaust, I don’t know what it is bigot. Why do you hate jews so much, user?

Attached: 9FE9B522-F778-4CB7-A5B1-944B48DABE2A.jpg (750x792, 284K)

>Why do you hate jews so much, user?
Cause they've controlled my country for years and are slowly turning it into a shithole.

wt if she was referring to the concentration camps the usa had for the japanese in ww2?

>Great hair
pink hair != great hair

>great person
she's a fucking dyke

>great player
she's a woman. i'm a drunk bastard and i'm still better than this shit

>being a lesbian makes you a bad person

What the fuck? Well, nevermind, you already admitted you're a drunk bastard.

>Daily Mail
Yikes.

Also, stop pretending you care about the Holocaust. You spend all this time whining about Jews and then when it's beneficial to you, you pretend you love them and that everyone is an anti-Semite.

back to /pol/ Nazi

This is why the right is losing and the left is winning.

>the left is winning haha

Cope

>riske

Attached: 04uwzxq2nu521.jpg (800x450, 61K)

AOC rocks.

!RESPECT ME AS AN ATHLETE!
!RESPECT ME AS A WOMEN!

!!! ALSO: PLEASE LOOK AT MY TITS AND ASS !!!

Calm down Dudley, this isn't the way to get women to have sex with you.

>How did this former bartender become the number one enemy of the Republican party?
1. She's a gift to the Republican party, surely you see that. She's an enemy to the Dem's hoping to put someone in the White House...but they'll fuck that up with her or without her.
2. She doesn't seem to understand that:
-Mexicans et al in these holding centres CHOSE to leave home and end up there.
WHEREAS
-Jews were dragged from their homes at gun-point and ended up in concentration camps.
a difference that is huge and obvious to everyone but her, and maybe you.
3. She's really very attractive, and that is 95% of the reason she's gotten all of this attention. You know that.

Attached: aoc .png (668x754, 437K)

AOC > trump
She's hot and he's a fat orange retard

Why are 90% of Americans in this thread unaware that people hate her because of the whole win celebration thing? Even I saw that shit and I don't follow soccer at all. The trump shit was just icing on the cake. Didn't even know she was gay

I said chill, Ben Shapiro.

The celebration was cool. Fuck sportsmanship. Score as many goals as possible and dominate

People who think like this are always pathetic

wah :(

Did new zealand even win a game? It's okay, let it out. Maybe next world cup

Because no one gives a shit about women's football, except for Americans (who totally don't care about sawker, I swear). I literally can't name a single player on our women's nt, nor any other ny for that matter. The only player I can name is Hope, but that's not for her sporting accomplishments, if you understand my English

look at this strong manly man try to cope

Score as many as goals as possible. Thats ok
Be modest in your celebration though, especially when youre playing a bunch of handicapped midgets that cant afford to play the game full time.
Rapinoe is a bitch and nobody can say that because 'im a lesbian and if you call me out for being a cunt i will play the gay card'

Nope. Celebrate and be proud that you dominate these pathetic countries as hard as possible

>Be modest in your celebration though
sounds pretty beta

Your country is warped beyond belief

You being asspained by american women winning is what it sounds like

Good grief.

Who are these two nice young lads?

>tp
>tf

Almost every major country in the world has a right-wing government. Ordinary people are abandoning the left in droves as they push further to the left and cater to extremists. You’re going to lose again in 2020 and you’ll hopefully kill yourself.

Also I wish the USA was half as fascist as you retards believe so that the stupid cunt in the OP would be publicly executed for insulting the president

Attached: E58FD221-D0BB-45E4-A266-D07F59D40906.jpg (750x581, 168K)

>The New Right

Which is just a codeword for zionist centrism

To add to this, right wingers keep having babies while “people” on the left cut off their cocks and pretend they’re women LMAO

Attached: 5C9BFAEC-387C-4033-AABD-0A6D2C6BB616.jpg (1940x902, 122K)

youtu.be/D1gCNUgpl2Q

Attached: 8CB52A25-B63C-438B-B7D0-07354C5EF74B.jpg (766x1024, 77K)

Why do americans have to bring their retarded politics into every sport

based numbers. Just want more pics of this super hot alpha dyke. Can't help it but i want to fuck her sooo badly. Skipping all the shitflinging is annoying.

>OH MY GAWD THE DAILY MAYULL

Attached: that 40 year old zoomer.jpg (1026x508, 88K)

>only jews suffered during the Holocaust
When will this meme end? Are mutts so fucking dumb they can't see the zionists have maintained a monopoly on this horror for decades?

>incel
try harder to blend in

Watch when USA loses the absolute seething about how they were cheated and the other team was so unsportsmanlike, coming from my fellow abominacions

>He doesn't rate the best CB in the WC

Attached: fuck off.webm (1280x720, 773K)

Attached: 1560365584522.jpg (1920x1152, 216K)