Walk on, walk on
With hope in your heart
And you'll never walk alone
You'll never walk alone
Walk on, walk on
With hope in your heart
And you'll never walk alone
You'll never walk alone

Attached: 33b292bdb437e5a12e99f53fff97874010476562.jpg (296x431, 39K)

A Primary school teacher explains to her class that she is an Liverpool supporter. She asks her students to raise their hands if they were Liverpool supporters, too. Not really knowing what a Liverpool supporter was, but wanting to be like their teacher, hands explode into the air. There is, however, one exception. A girl named Mary has not gone along with the crowd. The teacher asks her why she has decided to be different. "Because I'm not an Liverpool fan." "Then," asks the teacher, "what are you?" "Why I'm proud to be a Manchester United supporter.", boasts the little girl. The teacher is a little perturbed now, her face slightly red. She asks Mary why she is a Manchester United supporter. "Well, My Dad and Mom are Manchester United supporters, and I'm a Manchester United fan, too!" The teacher is now angry. "That's no reason," she says loudly. "What if your mom was a moron, and your dad was a moron, What would you be then?" A pause, and a smile. "Then," says Mary, "I'd be a Liverpool supporter."

Attached: 1560805029776.jpg (400x400, 92K)

Based Mary.

fucking based

Delete this

Why the fuck arent >we signing anyone this summer? Injuries to any of the front 3 or robbo and we are shafted

We are signing De Ligt and Pepe

Still better than ManU

>96

Attached: shirtofjustice.jpg (800x762, 447K)

>post no. not ending in 96

post discarded

Based teacher

OUT: Matip, Milner, Henderson, Firmino
IN: Icardi, Rabiot, Sanchez, Boateng

>Milner out

he might be a boomer but he's got some badass stamina

No one except for the bums are leaving adolf

Why these two teams hate each other? They aren't even from the same city.

What part of Liverpool are you all from?

Liverpool are the most successful team in North West Europe, and united are their closest (British) rivals.

Got something to do with the Mersey River I think. In the past Liverpool blocked the river and ships couldn't go to Manchester. I don't know the details. Someone pls elaborate.

Ann Field, Mercy Side

from the broo