So it's pretty much guaranteed he's going to MVP this season right?

So it's pretty much guaranteed he's going to MVP this season right?

Attached: Drew-on-Biden-GQ-2019-060519[1].jpg (1280x720, 165K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mextw93E3rg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Jesus christ yang was disappointing
>unironically thinking that shitty russia is more of a threat than china

OH NO NO NO NO

>the retarded meme guy isn't actually interesting or smart

wow you /pol/ dipshits are something else

Groping children isn’t a sport, OP

>yang turns out to be a fucking retard offering lazy retards free stuff

Really shocking

Nah is is smart but he is very uncharismatic

He got exposed by Kamala of all people tonight. Looked like a pathetic bitch.

orange man bad...
peado man president

hahahhahahahahahaa haha ha ha ha

grow up

Pretty much this. Yang really blew it for himself sadly.

I felt bad for that kike berni. The fox news town hall unironically cheered for him and loved him more than the crowd in this debate

Trump really will have no competition, Trump 2020 is real.

quick rundown of what happened?

obvs bait

reminder this guy is a pedophile

Bernie made some stupid mistakes. The journalist asked him about race amd diversity and he quickly changed the subject to war on corporations and medicare. The old faggot still doesn't understand that America isn't europe amd that race is sadly more improtant than class in mainstream media

It’s like 90% at the point the dem field is a fucking clownshow

>moderator: what will you do to combat global warming and our receding coastlines?
>candidate: well I for one think that opening our borders and healthcare will make America the best place in the world to raise a child in
What a joke

Wasn't this pretty much the exact same shit everybody said about Republicans during the 2016 primaries?

What really pissed me off is that they disagreed on Medicare for all and absolute free education but agreed on Healthcare for illegals and allowing illegal immigrantion.,

That’s not Tulsi

She was based desu

Based

Yeah, that pretty much solidified my vote for Trump. Fuck the Democrats so much.

Fucking disgusting man

But trump won't gib us free health-care either and he turned out to be a neo con or at least a pupett of neo cons. If biden or kamala wins this primary I am not voting

>Nah is is smart
yang /pol/tards, everyone

Who is smarter than him on the debate. Maybe only that blonde women

so is Trump tbf

Attached: trump-Epstein.jpg (932x470, 37K)

I'd be happy with any of the Dem candidates, but if it's Biden, god damn our two options are a 75 year old vs a 78 year old. Something just doesn't sit right with that.

>i believe what the media tells me

Bernie has one gear -corporations have hijacked American Democracy and a reckoning is due.

That's it. There is nothing else for him.

The democratic candidates are weak as fuck. Biden is who the corporate neolibs want but hopefully the extremists continue to destroy themselves like they are doing now to make it an easy reelection
They think someone like Harris would actually be voted for by this country lol

fuck this corporate whore boomer faggot

T. Bernie
At least he didn't go full senile like sanders and doesn't repeat himself by saying the same shit for every question

Attached: a7b.jpg (800x603, 132K)

Yeah Harris is even more shrill and addicted to being a victim than Hillary. Just imagine her screeching about voters not only being sexist but also racist for not liking her.

really wish one of the "no chance" candidates would just base their entire campaign off of, and spend all the debates, name-calling trump. if you are gonna suspend your campaign next week anyway, just go out in a blades of story. tie in your debate questions to trump and keep referring to him having a small penis, being a rapist, wanting to have sex with his daughter and all the other hilarious shit he is accused/confirmed of doing. then he melts down on twitter and you shoot to the top of the polls

They are too stupid and proud to do that

That's 100% what would happen
It's funny, I see all the people saying "Bernie and Biden need to concede because race needs to be pushed" when that's what is going to lose them voters to the point of losing an election again against Trump, another really weak candidate. They haven't learned that shitting on half the country based on their race isn't going to get them to vote for you.
If they could shut up about race they could very much win these elections

>*Every single Dem candidate* turns out to be a fucking retard offering lazy retards free stuff

>Really shocking

fixed that for you

youtube.com/watch?v=mextw93E3rg
what did he mean by this?

>democrat "debate"
not paying attention to this shit, is any of the 20 from the party of diversity not a lawyer?

Why is the bastion of anti-communist leaning left? What happened to USA? Why isn't Bernie being thrown off helicopters like he deserves to be?

>93785658
>I believe what an Indonesian cartoon board tells me

Bernie is a glorified meme at this point. His polling numbers are awful.

This would unironically work for a primary lmao, obviously not the general but I'd still love it. Hopefully things get more and more farcical until we collapse.

>helicopters
>be 85-90% white until the 60s
>lose 0.5% of that every year after
it's as simple as that, thank fuck they're too lazy to vote or we'd be done a long time ago

Actually the media is silent about it for some reason they use this one Trump but haven't