I’ll be happy once this w*men world cup bullshit is over lads

I’ll be happy once this w*men world cup bullshit is over lads

Attached: 1843EE52-0E83-4F29-B3A6-29F5611D4014.png (411x412, 296K)

what world cup?

have sex

have some sex while you wait, amigo

Same

Penetrate a woman

Do people even talk about it in Netherlands? Here the little hype there was died the moment the brazilian team was eliminated. Womens football will always be just a meme, nothing more.

>women playing football as a career in their prime
>this utterly demonizes pregnancy
Yup, into the trash you go, along with females in politics and in work.

I will not be watching soccerball for another four years once the tournament is over

I seriously hope the men's team loses soon so I can stop having to hear about them too

Attached: 58410529_416394325573641_7826268244823602903_n.jpg (1080x720, 110K)

Same, thinking of all the sandwiches that aren't being made makes me sad

>

Attached: 1561635509986.jpg (878x878, 130K)

WHy so you can go back to looking at men in shorts ya bloody poofter

They portray the female players as strong heroes here. I love my country and it’s nt (even after losing every possible final), but the female nt is just not fun to watch. Also, women are making “goat” claims now like calling players “the female cruyff” which is sickening.

Same.
Give birth.

I have a sneaky feeling that if an easily avoidable sporting event with easily avoidable coverage makes you upset there will always be something trivial to upset you, you utter cunt

Have sex: the thread

The coverage of it isn’t easily avoidable at all. It’s being shoved down the throat of anyone that has a passing interest in sports or the news.

I have 0 interest in rugby and despite it being heavily reported during major tournaments and on my local news I manage to stay completely uninformed thanks to my utter lack of interest
It's not at all difficult to not read articles about the WWC and to switch over on the news if they're doing an detail story on it

>the irrelevant sport of rugby
>in anyway comparable to football or this women’s World Cup
It’s the most shilled tournament in recent memory. I haven’t watched a single game but I know every result. All UK news apps have the WWC as the top story.

women should never have been given rights, its that simple

post tits
based

It must of been a horrifying experience for you to have to scroll down slightly to get to a story that you wanted to read. I'm sorry you had to go through that mate